[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>turns out..final boss was a little monkey fella

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1402326575464.jpg (20KB, 300x399px) Image search: [Google]
1402326575464.jpg
20KB, 300x399px
>turns out..final boss was a little monkey fella
>>
>>315621602
absolute twaddle
>>
File: 1273086752-horse-the-band.jpg (42KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1273086752-horse-the-band.jpg
42KB, 500x332px
little Android man, half the size that I am. scissors on his head. SCISSORS ON HIS FUCKING HEAD!!!
>>
>>315621602
DON'T. TALK. SHIT.
>>
play a record
you're a buffoon
>>
>>315621602
Sengoku Rance
>>
Head like a fucken orange!
>>
>>315621602
whoosh
BULLSHIT
>>
File: Heh.png (191KB, 479x271px) Image search: [Google]
Heh.png
191KB, 479x271px
Please tell me you guys are talking about Ape Escape?
>>
>>315621602
PLAY A RECORD
>>
File: Pilkysmakinmusic.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Pilkysmakinmusic.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>315621602
A'ight... so turns out, you don't find the institute
the institute finds you.... whaddya' think of that?
>>
File: Zc3ieKY[1].jpg (338KB, 900x1261px) Image search: [Google]
Zc3ieKY[1].jpg
338KB, 900x1261px
>>315621602
Bullshit.
>>
File: little monkey fellas.png (654KB, 1270x589px) Image search: [Google]
little monkey fellas.png
654KB, 1270x589px
>>
>>315621848
crush....the fucking bunnies
>>
you could tell when euro-v starts posting even if you didn't know the time
>>
So, right, you're this kid who's like a professional footballer, only he plays underwater, and you Dad went missing 10 years ago.
>right
>Seems ok so far Ricky
Cept when was missing he went into the future
>Nothing we haven't seem in Dr Who
Where he gets turned into a giant magic whale and comes back to kill everyone and throw you into the future
>whoa ok
>Wait what? Bollocks
So you meet up some people including your dad's best mate and the daughter of his other best mate who are on like a quest to kill your dad
>I thought you said the dad killed everyone?
>That was in the past Ricky, now he's in thr future.
>and it the catholic church is in control and shit on these desert people for using electricity because god will only be able to help stop your dad if everyone goes back to like the dark ages.
>well you know my views on religion Karl
And the only thing you have to stop your dad is these magic animals
>is one a monkey Karl
>fuck off, one's a fucking chimp isn't it
And then it turns out is was actually god who was evil and you and your dad are just dreams who came to life
>Fuck off Karl
>>
>>315622719
As far as I know, Karl's just as popular in the US as it is here in Bongistan
I think it's the accent that gets people usually
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.