[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go ahead, laugh. Write a comment like ''blunder of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1446803519764s.jpg (2KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
1446803519764s.jpg
2KB, 125x70px
Go ahead, laugh. Write a comment like ''blunder of the year'' or ''lol those animations.

I'm fucking devastated. Unless you were never a fan, how the fuck can you laugh? I haven't been this excited for a game since my teens. I don't understand how you can laugh about this.

I was so fucking ready to go find all of its secrets, new weapons, discover the new story, new places like its own Dunwich building. It was a brand new Fallout, and now its turned out to be raw disappointment.

Go ahead and write a comment about how amusing you find this whole situation, I don't care, I just wanted you all to stop and consider why you're laughing, when you should be outraged.
>>
laugh at the OP, blunder of an image you got there
>>
File: 1446803519764.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446803519764.webm
3MB, 854x480px
sorry wrong pic
>>
OUTRAGED ABOUT WHAT? NO ONE YOU HAVE EVER MET HAS EVEN PLAYED IT.
>>
fallout 4 is a confirmed commercial success if evens, if odds, commercial failure
>>
Most non idiotic people gave up on this game since the first gameplay trailer showed the dialogue cross.
>>
Because we're all older than you and have watched Bethesda decline since Morrowind. We all predicted this.

It's called learning from experience.
>>
>>315616726
Except all the streamers and anons posting webm's. Where the fuck have you been
>>
File: 1446686629249.jpg (55KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1446686629249.jpg
55KB, 500x286px
lol faggot hahaha
>>
>>315616776
Fuck off, you were all just as excited when the trailer teaser site went up.
>>
>>315616661

i bet you never played fallout 1 or 2 faggot.
>>
>>315616661
I would like to comment on just how amusing this whole situation is.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 483x529px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 483x529px
Go ahead, laugh. Write a comment like ''blunder of the year'' or ''lol those cut content.

I'm fucking devastated. Unless you were never a fan, how the fuck can you laugh? I haven't been this excited for a game since my teens. I don't understand how you can laugh about this.

I was so fucking ready to go find all of its secrets, new weapons, discover the new story, new places like its own Mother base. It was a brand new Metal Gear Solid, and now its turned out to be raw disappointment.

Go ahead and write a comment about how amusing you find this whole situation, I don't care, I just wanted you all to stop and consider why you're laughing, when you should be outraged.
>>
>>315616836
Laugh through those tears
>>
File: tidd.jpg (63KB, 615x347px) Image search: [Google]
tidd.jpg
63KB, 615x347px
>Go ahead, laugh. Write a comment like ''blunder of the year'' or ''lol those animations.
>I'm fucking devastated. Unless you were never a fan, how the fuck can you laugh?

I can laugh because I know you and the rest of neo-/v/ never even played 1 or 2. I can laugh because this is what's expected of Bethesda. I can laugh because Bethesdrones actually believe Fallout 3 was good "because of the exploration." I can laugh because I watched a bald middle aged man on twitch say, verbatim, that Fallout 3's large expanse of railway networks with next to nothing into them is in fact, a feature of Bethesda, and a reason the game was so good. (only the holiest of companies could possibly make underground content [without the content] right?) I can laugh because I can only assume what he's saying is there's just too much damn CONTENT in the caves and vaults of New Vegas. I can laugh because this same idiot shilled 3 so hard he's getting invited to stream 4 early.

Most of all, I can laugh because /v/ had less MGS threads than this, and in the catalog right this moment there are over 20 Fallout threads. MGSV released as an unfinished game, with large chunks of it's open world being featureless. On release, there were a fair few bugs, and in general the story was dumbed down even for an MGS game. Presumably because Hideo and Kojima knew that their game was mostly going to be bought by clueless first-timers. All in all, i'd say there's only one way FO4 turns out, because it's the same hype, likely by the same marketers. Borderlands 1 wasn't even this obvious about it, and that was the birth of full-blown astroturfing here.

Also, I can laugh because you posted a fucking thumbnail, fuck off back to where you came from.

>yfw you just make a new thread after getting BTFO in this one
>>
>>315616661
>Unless you were never a fan, how the fuck can you laugh?
>Real fans are only those who donĀ“t critizise it
Nice logic.
>>
Underage as fuck.
>>
>>315616874
such lust for vidya
>>
>>315616715

>Using VATS

That's the only thing wrong i saw on this. So what's the point?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.