[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games you completely forgot about because they were so bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: musashi.jpg (95KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
musashi.jpg
95KB, 350x500px
Games you completely forgot about because they were so bad or forgettable.
>>
>>315609470
I remember it, OP.
It was my first PS2 game.
I got it with my slim PS2 because I was hoping it'd be as fun as the PS1 game.

It wasn't, but I still like it.
>>
I do remember it though, it was fun
>>
I try to forget that Sonic Chronicles exists but I'm reminded that it happened every once in a while.
>>
File: JAP_cover.jpg (612KB, 2147x1418px) Image search: [Google]
JAP_cover.jpg
612KB, 2147x1418px
>>315609470
>>
I forgot
>>
File: quest64.jpg (46KB, 620x428px) Image search: [Google]
quest64.jpg
46KB, 620x428px
OP again. I rented this game as a kid and it was so bad that we took it back early. I only remembered it because of SGDQ.
>>
>>315609614
I try to forget Sonic 4 happened
But I can't since Sonic 3 & Knuckles is my favorite game of all time

Fucking shit
>>
>>315609748
I think I remember this one. Wasn't the cool new mechanic x-ray vision that showed bones breaking? Looked pretty terrible to me.
>>
File: Half-Life_2_cover.jpg (67KB, 300x428px) Image search: [Google]
Half-Life_2_cover.jpg
67KB, 300x428px
Overrated trash

>inb4 bait
>>
>>315610069
Yup.
>>
>>315609470
>that godwaful artstyle

Fucking Nomura
>>
>>315609470
screw you countering enemies at certain times to get new skills was cool as fuck
>>
>>315609614
I remember it solely because it accidentally caused the Penders lawsuit.
I don't even blame Bioware for this (not when I can blame for many many other things).
>>
>>315610146
You should hear the voice acting. Remember Axl in X7 with his awful 'woman trying to sound like a teenager trying to sound like an adult' voice

Well they hired Lenne Hardt to do that same exact role again.

"i'M GoING TO bE a FaMOuS SaMOOrai onE DAY"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuT8_msr6zU
>>
>>315610675
Fuck I forgot how bad it is.
>>
>>315609470
The music was sick, aside from the pulp fiction motorbike bullshit.
>>
>>315610126
I fucking hate the helicopter parts in all of the half life games, those parts are some of my least favorite parts in video games.
>>
>>315610675
>Look up wikipedia page
>She was U-1 in Gitaroo Man

Why didn't I make the connection sooner, and why does she sound so much better there?
>>
File: Dark_Souls_II_cover.jpg (56KB, 256x369px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_II_cover.jpg
56KB, 256x369px
I honestly can't remember most of it.
>>
>>315611018
Because U-1 is goofy and her boy voice is fucking goofy. it doesn't work for someone trying to actually be serious
>>
>>315610126
I could never get past that part with the electric fence shortly after getting the gravity gun. Tell me how I was stupid
>>
>>315611193
I really want to start looking into how English voice casting worked in the early days. Gotta wonder how the same group of those who seem to be expats managed to snag so many roles across companies.
>>
>>315609470

How can I remember it if it's forgettable?
>>
File: 250px-Robotinvasion.jpg (36KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Robotinvasion.jpg
36KB, 250x353px
>>315609470
Battlecry may not have been perfect but I remember it rather fondly.
You know when I wasn't at wits' end with AI's inability to just not die.
I remember fucking NOTHING about Invasion.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.