[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"If I make him playable, then he will be unable to fly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 18

File: 1422847347277.jpg (137KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1422847347277.jpg
137KB, 800x450px
>"If I make him playable, then he will be unable to fly forever, and that will ruin his character."

>spends half of the time after he appears on the ground slashing at people and charging and walking around

I love how Sakurai can't even keep his excuses and bullshit reasonings straight. Giant Melee Mode shows Ridley looks perfectly fine at the same scale as the rest of the roster, they went to the trouble of making him fight like a player character and take damage and knockback like a player character, he gives stock points just like a player character, and he does exactly what Sakurai says would ruin his character along with doing shit he'd never do like allying with Samus Aran because she love-tapped him enough.
>>
it's okay for the koopalings to turn into shadow mario

it's okay for ness and lucas to use moves that they never learned in their games

it's okay for pokemon to have more than 4 moves and have their heights out of whack

but it's not okay for ridley
>>
File: 1357987442479.jpg (70KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1357987442479.jpg
70KB, 330x319px
>>315589138
>mfw Smash fags will never, EVER get Ridley
>>
>>315589673
>people care more about what characters don't get in so they can scream "BTFO ROFLCOPTER!!" instead of what characters DO get in

When did this place become so self-hating and negative?
>>
>>315590532

Nah,. Ridley being playable really doesn't sit well with me.
>>
>>315589138
>No one will ever take Ridley seriously again
>When people think of Ridley they think of the 2big jokes immediately
I don't even want him in Smash but is just sad
>>
File: dem graphics.png (4KB, 199x227px) Image search: [Google]
dem graphics.png
4KB, 199x227px
If that stage boss was any indication, Sakurai is a hack who would make an awful playable Ridley anyway.
>>
>>315589354
Its okay for Wario to lose his shoulder bash and being funny fart man.
>>
>>315590819
Nah, I can trust him to, if he actually put his mind to it, make a good playable Ridley. The problem is he needs to stop being stupid about wanting Ridley to be "as true to his character as possible", especially when he shits all over the rest of the roster's canon portrayals all the damn time. People here on /v/ can whip up a playstyle, how his hitboxes would work, movesets, and adjustments to his design that would keep him as Ridley without changing much, but Sakurai for some reason is completely incapable of imagining how a dragon can be made playable.
>>
>>315590532
Only because Ridley fags never shut the fuck up about him. They've been bitching about Ridley since Melee and every fucking smash thread is the same thing.
>>
>>315589138

He feels terrible and looks terrible, If PM couldn't do it Nintendo couldn't do it.

Samurai was right.
>>
>>315591358
>every fucking smash thread is the same thing.

The last several Smash threads I've seen never mentioned Ridley at all.
>>
>>315591546
>If shit modders couldnt do it, real devs couldnt do it

Kill yourself.
>>
>>315591546
>if random amateurs modifying an existing game can't do it, then lifelong professionals with all the tools at their disposal working on a new game can't do it

So if a little kid can't build a house with a set of Lincoln Logs, professional construction workers can't build a real log house?
>>
>>315591338
>Sakurai for some reason is completely incapable of imagining how a dragon can be made playable
I think he's just being contrarian to try to piss of meleefags, he designed charizard.
inb4 charizard is fire/flying not dragon
>>
>>315591698
>>315591797

Those shit modders had access to all the mechanics possible and in the end he was literally too big. They had to give him abilities to work around this.

They even had to use the other M design because the best ridely design was too big.

It has nothing to do with modding skills, and everything to do with concept.
>>
The only kind of developers that would think it would be cool to add Ridley would be a team similar to the one that made PlayStation all stars.

That game didn't have visual and conceptual integrity, and it bombed, so there you go.
>>
>>315591797
At least the little kid creates something inspired and FUN instead of an unlivable mess
>>
File: 1431530620495.png (66KB, 159x246px) Image search: [Google]
1431530620495.png
66KB, 159x246px
>>315591892
>Implying meleefags give a rats ass if your shitty purple dinosaur is playable.
At least I don't care.
>>
File: We are the big guys for you.jpg (111KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
We are the big guys for you.jpg
111KB, 800x450px
>>315591965
>still trying the "TOO BIG!!" meme in the year of our Lord 2015

I've got screenshots that shit all over that meme, and I can easily describe how to adjust Ridley's tail to work.

Plus it's funny how Sakurai shrank Ganondorf and made him a clone of Captain Falcon without a single thought to his fans, but is so frightened of shrinking Ridley a little because he thinks ridley's fans will fly to Japan and lynch him. It's like he thinks Ridley is the most important and iconic Nintendo character ever made who must never ever be tampered with.

>>315592168
What does PSASBR bombing have to do with Ridley? Last time I checked every playable character was a humanoid and all around the same size.
>>
>>315592223
I'm not implying all meleefags care about Ridley being playable, just that ridleyfags became a vocal minority after melee was released and Sakurai probably assumes ridleyfags = meleefags
>>
>>315592840

I actually played him on PM, his entire movement feels awkward.

It's not comparable to someone like Bowser who's shape and speed compliment his size.
>>
File: When the pants come loose.gif (12KB, 120x141px) Image search: [Google]
When the pants come loose.gif
12KB, 120x141px
>They are people who cling on to that small hope that Ridley will be playable

At least it's better than those faggots who want clones to come back
>>
What the hell is this shit? I thought all Ridleyfags already killed themselves.
>>
>>315593146
Again, why are you saying a fanhack is what e would be like in the official version? And he's easy to do: slow and cumbersome on the ground, fast and agile in the air, like he is in the Metroid games.

-three good jumps
-hover like Peach's (hovering disables jumps and vice versa)
-air mobility similar to Jigglypuff and Wario

Boom, problem solved. And all of his attacks can be done so that they only hit once but they hit hard. No combos, no links, no multi-hits, just wham and slam and bam, you get hit and you go bye-bye.
>>
>>315591546
>If PM couldn't do it

but they haven't done it.
>>
>>315593717

Because those fanhack fags managed to revert the game to near melee tier, modified entire move sets.

They'd have the ability to design the ridely you're imagining.

Problem is, He is conceptually nonviable as a smash character.

He's large, slender and has insane reach. The wingspan alone would further increase his size.

The wingspan is terrible on the other M model as is.
>>
>>315591965
>Those shit modders had access to all the mechanics possible and in the end he was literally too big. They had to give him abilities to work around this.
>They even had to use the other M design because the best ridely design was too big.

the fuck is wrong with you? at least do your homework before you try to shit on something.

that PM ridley mod is made by one guy not affiliated with the PMDT at all. i agree that it's shit, but man, get your facts straight.
>>
>>315593636
>>315593636

Just a meme thread. Nothing serious.
>>
>>315589138
those hit boxes look disgusting
>>
File: 1419009683032.jpg (118KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1419009683032.jpg
118KB, 800x450px
>>315594012
>Because those fanhack fags managed to revert the game to near melee tier, modified entire move sets.
>They'd have the ability to design the ridely you're imagining.
Smash 4, not Project M, dude.

>Problem is, He is conceptually nonviable as a smash character.
People said the same thing about many other characters on the roster.

>He's large, slender and has insane reach.
Not really. If he was around Bowser's size he'd have Ike or Shulk's reach with his claws, less with his mouth, and his tail would have as much or less reach depending on which direction he's aiming it in, taking my idea for adjusting it in mind.

>The wingspan alone would further increase his size.
His wings can be shrunk down to Brawl Ridley's wing size or the 2-D Ridleys' wing size. He never uses them to attack with so they don't need hit/hurtboxes at all, since they'd be in the Z axis when unfolded.

>The wingspan is terrible on the other M model as is.
Again, stop assuming that Sakurai would copy Project M.
>>
Why didn't they make her playable?
>>
>>315594723
We don't need three Samuses.
>>
>>315594949

au contraire, 3 Samuses' would be hilarious.

especially since the 2 we have are so radically different anyway, this one being a wolf style clone wold be pretty neat.
>>
>>315595229
I'd rather have distinct visual variety between the characters. Same reason I want K. Rool over Dixie and Cranky, we have two monkeys, a third would be boring.
>>
>>315594723
They really should just include her as an alternate costume with a different announcer name, similar to Alph.
They should also do this with Daisy
And demote Dr Mario to this status.
>>
>>315595449
>And demote Dr Mario to this status.

That would make his fans sad, which was why Sakurai made him a separate clone character.
>>
>>315594571
That Ridley looks weird next to Samus if you were to think of it as his default size. You can tell right away that either Samus was enlarged or Ridley was shrunken, which is not a "normal" state for either. Yes, there are many characters whose sizes are not "accurate" to canon, but they're all sized within the bounds of looking "normal."
>>
>>315589138
>Viridi says Chrom would just be an Ike clone
>but Lucina learned how to fight from Chrom
>Lucina should be a Chrom clone
>Viridi says Chrom doesn't have an Aether move
>Chrom gains Aether in game, albeit different
>Lucina should have the same Aether
>Chrom Mii Fighter bullshit
I hate Sakurai.
>>
File: ridley dead.jpg (221KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ridley dead.jpg
221KB, 1280x720px
Just kill off Ridley already. That large tail alone would be a nightmare to balance. You can get Melee Mewtwo example where it was just a big hurtbox or PM Mewtwo where it's a huge ass disjoint

If you want to try Ridley yourself, there's a PM mod for Ridley, that tail is brutal to play agaisnt
>>
>>315595449
>And demote Dr Mario to this status.

I don't understand this logic. If you're going to have him anyway, why not just let him keep the tweaks that make different. I don't think any character should ever show up in gameplay in a downgraded capacity between games (being cut is an entirely different issue).
>>
>>315595852
Except Ganondorf should tower over Link to the point where Link can suck his dick while they both stand straight instead of barely being a head taller, Pikachu should barely reach Lucario's knee, and Samus should not be as tall as Bowser inside her armor yet shorter than Marth outside it.

Also, this is a non-canon crossover party game where everyone is toys or statues brought to life.

>>315595883
-shorten it by 1/4 to 1/3
-make only the blade do the big damage and knockback while the tail itself barely does either
-very narrow vertical hitbox on the blade
-all tail-based moves have either long startup or long endlag

Badda bing.
>>
File: robin.png (52KB, 844x862px) Image search: [Google]
robin.png
52KB, 844x862px
>>315595867
He made the right choice.
>>
>>315595883
>That large tail alone would be a nightmare to balance
have the point be a sweet spot on the tip like Marth's sword
have ether a weak hitbox on the tail itself or no hit box.
make the attack chargeable for a hard hit, but slow enough that a player paying attention could avoid it.

wow that was hard
>>
File: Size_compare1.png (747KB, 1489x513px) Image search: [Google]
Size_compare1.png
747KB, 1489x513px
>>315595852
this size for Ridley is fine

he would be a hair shorter than he was in Super Metroid, and he would still be the largest character
>>
>>315596485
I agree that Chrom would have been a poor choice for Smash and that Robin was a better character option, but I don't like the all the Chrom bashing that was included.
>>
>>315589138
He's biased, it's that simple. He'd rather felate his favorite franchises than do anything for a gaijin style franchise. Charizard flies but he's in, Falcon acts nothing like from his games, never seen Fox shoot into the air on fire without his arwiing. I'd rather Sackofrye just be honest instead of making up pisspoor excuses.
>>
>>315596226
>If you're going to have him anyway, why not just let him keep the tweaks that make different

Other than tornado Doc is just a shittier mario, the only way doc actually deserves his how spot is if he goes the HoS Route.
>>
>>315597094
if they actually tried to make him different he could have been a good character without being a clone. I heard he eventually learns how to use the lance weapons? make that apart of his moveset, have him use a lance for some attacks, or have him beable to swap between a sword or a lance which would change up his moves
>>
>>315597018
Ridley's neck is so fucked up. And why do people call him a dragon when he is clearly a dinosaur?
>>
>>315596394
Being a human character gives Ganondorf room to be fiddled into being a "tall man" instead of a "very tall man."

Pokemon characters are almost never shown to scale in game, where they all fit into the same spaces in the battle screen. This makes their sizes more nebulous in people's minds. In fact, people are constantly surprised by how what size the Pokedex says they are compared to what they usually think of them.

Characters can certainly have their sizes adjusted for play ability, but that doesn't mean they can be any size at all just because it's not canon. Would you consider it acceptable if Olimar's Pikmin were bigger than him just because you could say they might be larger toys?
>>
>>315595867
>>315596485
>>315597094
If Sakurai was so concerned with how Chrom plays, this is what he could have done:

-a clone of Ike
-overall faster and a little lighter but also overall weaker, but with some weaker attacks being stronger while the strong attacks are weaker
-different animations for A moves, like what Roy got
-Eruption doesn't have fire but instead throws up a burst of earth fragments around Chrom that act as a shield for a moment as well as damage people hit by them
-Aether has Chrom do a vertical spinning attack with the sword acting like a buzzsaw around him instead of the toss-and-jump-and-catch Ike does
-either replace Counter with something else or have his Counter animation be similar to Marth's Shield Breaker, where he rears back and impales the opponent, giving it forward reach and power at the cost of vertical coverage
-Final Smash can be Robin's but with Robin's portrait cutting in
>>
>>315597419
>And why do people call him a dragon when he is clearly a dinosaur?
because Pteranodons are not Dinosaurs you fuck

plus he has 6 limbs and breaths fire. traits of a dragon and not a dinosaur
>>
>>315597419
>Alien creature looks alien.
That's one of the reasons I'd like him on the roster. Represent the weird shit Samus fights. Regardless of his size, Ridley is going to look weird. Looking like a freakish alien Pterosaur is more Ridleys thing than size ever was.
>>
>>315597554
why not just give him a lance to use in his moveset?
>>
>>315597491
That's still altering a character's canon size to make him viable for the roster.

Exactly, their sizes vary going by every different source and even every different game, so why should we be so concerned about sizes in Smash?

That's not the same. Pikmin and Olimar are one character. Samus and Ridley are two separate characters.

Seriously, I know who you are, every Ridley thread you do this exact same thing with the exact same arguments no matter how many times things are explained to you and the exact same acting like Ridley is somethign that must never ever be tampered with. It's a fucking crossover game where Sakurai has already fucked over the characters in every way possible, making Ridley a little bit smaller won't do shit to how we see him in the Metroid series, especially when he was already much more drastically and OOC changed in Smash 4 as a boss hazard.
>>
size means nothing in smash
>>
>>315597908
That's the smart thing to do. We're trying to think and do things like Sakurai.
>>
>>315598009
bowser looks like he's happy.
>dedede is the size of an actual penguin
>>
>>315598259
Well, the size of a Rockhopper or Adelie penguin, anyway. King and Emperor penguins can reach 3-4 feet in height.
>>
>>315598391
yes.
>>
>>315597306
Yeah, his use of a sword is really different from Marth and Ike, so a new moveset wouldn't be horrible to come up with. And yeah, he also wields lances later and the Fire Emblem as a shield, so both of those could be used for variety.

If they wanted to be crazy, they could incorporate Awakening's class changing and have him be able to use traits of Cavaliers and Archers, though that's a bit much.

But at a glance, Robin just being able to use magic makes him a great deal different than the existing FE characters, making him a better choice than Chrom. I believe Robin was also more popular than Chrom in Japan.
>>
>>315598497
yeah Im not saying replace Robin with Chrom, Chrom should have been in Lucina's place
>>
>>315598727
Chrom and Ike are too similar. No point in having two characters that are pretty much carbon copies. Am I right?
>>
>>315599580
CHROM USES A FUCKING LANCE TOO FUCKING SAKURAI!
>>
>>315597491
The point is Smash, being a noncanon party game, doesn't give a shit about size or scale. Making up a list of reasons validating every single current alteration while saying it's impossible for Ridley makes zero sense to me.

If it's got Ridleys basic Super or Prime design, acts like Ridley unlike the purple platypus boss, and has some effort put into it, people who care would be happy.
>>
>>315597986
baka desu senpai
>>
>>315599580
Sakurai doesn't even care that he's flat out mocking the very shit he did with several characters on the roster as is. I really fucking dislike his bullshit.
>>
Reminder that Chrom, Inkling, Chrous kids (before the "leak" was BTFO) King K Rool, Ridley, Bdee, ashely, daisy, and Wolf faggots are the most entitled annoying babies in the smash fanbase. They will all be BTFO soon, some already have and dont know it, remember to hide the threads and dont take the bait.
>>
>>315600503
how bout you go back to fucking your mother, and let people talk about what they wanna talk about
>>
>>315600503
So uh... who's getting in then?
>>
>>315600503
>lol BTFO hide people who talk about things you hate XD
>>
>>315601050
Okay, and?

We're getting three characters dude. So...who else? If all those other ones are BTFO.
>>
File: You're a bunch of big guys.png (948KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
You're a bunch of big guys.png
948KB, 1920x1080px
Something like this is all I want to be able to do, is that too much to ask for, Sakurai?
>>
>>315598009

This needs the inch-tall Oligarchy to finish it off.
>>
Isn't Kirby like 8 inches tall? No one ever complains that he was bigger-fied
>>
>>315602397
It's easier to make them bigger than smaller.

They never look bad bigger but they always look bad smaller.

Making them bigger doesn't ruin their proportions and their character.
>>
>>315601280
>Inkling
>Bdee
>Wolf
Are the only "important" ones out of this bunch, inkling will be saved for the next smash, unless you want bottom of the barrel as the headliners for the next one or have smash stop altogether.

Wolf is unnecessary along with Bdee, seems to me that sakurai didnt give importance to either since wolf isn't JP only and isn't even important to starfox, he was "lucky" to show up. And he treats Bdee like a waddle dee, but people will learn that soon enough.

Sakurai likes reviving characters so he'll pick Isaac, yeah he likes saki so he'll be okay with golden sun bs. Then namco will probably get theirs, no way capcom will one up them when they didnt help make the game. I also expect some characters to show up that people will hate, it isnt sakurai without some disappointment to the "majority", i've said too much though.

I've played alot of sakurai's stuff, there's even lewd stuff in a kirby game, so of course sakurai would have waifu characters in the game and get mad at CERO for censorship. (dreamland 2)

Bottom line, i know this motherfucker, he even showed up during an indie convention and I saw him and talked to him, even my step sis talked to miyamoto during e3 way back when...but again i've said too much, later.

>Most of /v/ is EC so of course they wouldn't experience this shit, but they'll claim bs anyways.
>>
>>315602612
>Evil weird looking alien pterosaur would no longer be an evil weird looking pterosaur if proportioned to be playable.
That's silly. You're silly. Stop being silly.
>>
>>315602761
You wouldn't believe how many people seriously(?) use that argument as a reason why Ridley shouldn't be playable.
>>
>>315602879
They got fucking Duck Hunt to work. Klown Kar to work. Charizard is more or less a playable dragon. There's no reason they couldn't make a good playable Ridley.
>>
>>315603461
Sakurai feels that if Ridley can't fly forever then he won't be Ridley anymore. Plus he thinks that he'd have to make Ridley so different in every single way imaginable in order to work that he wouldn't be Ridley anymore.

It's hilarious and a bit sad that some random anons on 4chan can whip up a Ridley that has only a few minor adjustments to his proportions while remaining in line with his canon depictions while Masahiro Sakurai thinks he'd have to essentially make a completely new and different character to get Ridley to work.
>>
File: ridley3.png (349KB, 490x401px) Image search: [Google]
ridley3.png
349KB, 490x401px
>>315589673
>>
>>315589138
Ridley is just shit, I'm sorry. Also that looks awful.
>>
>>315603782
That's your opinions.
>>
File: 1420125575412.png (263KB, 1187x825px) Image search: [Google]
1420125575412.png
263KB, 1187x825px
>>315603782
>>
>>315603698
Sakurai hasn't seen the Prime game fights, has he? Ridley spends just as much, if not more, time on the ground than in the air. Make him hover an inch off the ground like Bowser Jr does if it's that fucking important. (it isn't)
>>
>>315603990
Sakurai has said that he rarely plays any games other than ones he's made because he's too busy, so he barely knows anything about franchises that aren't Kirby and Kid Icarus (and Awakening, since that was his favorite game for a while). He also said that he'll do whatever he wants to the characters to make them fit into Smash Bros.

As you can tell, he's a hypocritical flip-flopping ignorant moron.
>>
File: Ridley In Smash.png (3MB, 2552x1388px) Image search: [Google]
Ridley In Smash.png
3MB, 2552x1388px
>>315589138
>64, Ridley flies in the background
>Melee, Ridley is in cutscene opening in a size comparable to samus
>brawl, makes it in twice as a SSE boss
>4, Ridley now has almost a full moveset of a playable character
He's going to get in eventually. Nintendo is already out of major characters anyone who plays games can recognize. Ridley has been requested for well over a decade now.

Inklings are the only major non playable characters now. If Sakurai doesn't direct Smash 5, I'd call Ridley a lock at this point.

Also, I really don't get why he went with those fuck ugly Other M designs, but whatever.
>>
>>315604701
if he ever does hes gonna be like the shittiest character
theres no way he doesnt end up giant fucking combofood for every other character
id much rather they just pick sylux if they really want "metroid villain" to be a thing
>>
>>315604701
>It'd have to be shrunk down
Like you did to Ganondorf.

>or its wings reduced in size
Ever seen Ridley in the 2D Metroid games, Sakurai? Or glanced back at the Ridley model you made for Brawl?

>or be unable to fly around freely
Just like Charizard, all thee Kirby characters, and Dark Pit. You DID say that you changed characters however you saw fit for Smash. Also, multiple jumps, a hover, and Pit's old Up B would work fine for "flying freely".

See, it's this nonsense that makes people wonder what Sakurai smokes and if it hasn't been tampered with.
>>
>>315604921
>theres no way he doesnt end up giant fucking combofood for every other character

So he'd be like every other large and/or heavy character. And I love how you gave absolutely no thought to how that would be/could be balanced, just straight to "He'd be a large heavyweight that means he'd totally suck no matter what!".
>>
>>315604921
Half the cast is shit as is because the balance is all over the place. If being garbage was criteria Samus, Ganondorf, and a bunch of others wouldn't be playable. Balance anything properly and it can viable without being shit. Sakurai and his team just need to not be retarded.
>>
File: Kornheiser_Why1.jpg (33KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_Why1.jpg
33KB, 288x499px
>>315589138
>Other M ridley
>>
>>315591358
>Only because Ridley fags never shut the fuck up about him.

Neither do those who won't shut the fuck up about not wanting him playable. It's a vicious circle.
>>
>>315594571

>Noticeably larger than some of the largest characters in the game, and while having a reasonably compact pose

>Totally fine you guys
>>
>>315589138
>Ruin his character
>Ganondorf still punches people

I guess he did it in Wind Waker...once.
>>
File: 1441440827566.jpg (314KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1441440827566.jpg
314KB, 900x1273px
It's because Nintendo hates Metroid, for whatever the fuck reasoning. You're damn right I'm salty, and not just because of RIdley

Also, reminder that Ridley's tail is scary long
>>
>>315608184
There have been many ideas for balancing his size and reach, stop seeing only size and look at the entire picture.
>>
>>315608184
Someone's obviously never played Super

He wasn't *that* big in Super or M1 for that matter but he was fuck huge in Fusion and Zero Mission
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.