[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sometimes there are up to 30 bullets on the screen at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

>sometimes there are up to 30 bullets on the screen at the same time
>bullet hell
Is it some kind of meme to exaggerate the difficulty of indie games
>>
>>315374659
Most real bullets hells are indie aren't they?
>>
>>315374659
oh look another skeleton thread
it will go 404 soon but post till you can anons
>>
>>315374659
Hnngf a skeltno!
>>
>>315374848
They used to be arcades in the Dreamcast era but then touhou cancer happened
>>
The game really should have picked up the difficulty much earlier, or at least have had some kind of optional hard mode. The early game is laughably easy and the late game isn't very challenging either if you've ever played proper SHMUPs before.
>>
>>315377823
I don't think the game would have benefited much from higher difficulty, I don't think 5 second bullet dodging minigames lend well to making "hardcore" games, the game is a lot better off for not being difficult. That said I wish people would stop calling it a bullet hell game when it clearly isn't.
>>
>>315377823

The game does have a hard mode. It only lasts through the ruins, but it ends with a message that a full version might be coming.
>>
>>315374659

Are you that autist who refused to accept that Undertale has several bullet hell bosses?
>>
>>315374659
>Lesbian/whatever rhino scientist white knights you
>After she decided to help you on her own, she expects to be something more

AYYY

No, seriously. Ayy fucking lmao. This is how you realize this is just another game made from a supplicating SJW beta.

But that wasn't my first hint about that.

>Gender of the MC is never defined
>Characteristics don't change regardless

Because, after all, being male or/and female is just socially conditioned, right? RIGHT?

Fucking 0/10. God damn it /v/. I thought you guys are against such cancer but the amount of support this game receives is astounding.

Let me guess. You'll boycott and pirate Fallout 4 while paid for this, right?

Fucking idiots.
>>
I just beat the genocide run, it was pretty fun but I feel like it ended as it was getting good. Megalovania is a great song

Is a pacifist run worth it?
>>
>>315378301
It has bosses that have the illusion of being bullet hell.

It's missing the the actual danger and challenge.
>>
>>315378301
>the final bosses shoot a lot of bullets
>therefore bullet hell
>fukin autists not letting the words I want
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIDBaEr-tr4
>>
>>315378796
>Is a pacifist run worth it?
There's different boss fights between routes. Genocide has its own share of unique bosses while pacifist / neutral have the same bosses save for different final bosses. Just go full pacifist (don't kill anyone, even random mobs). You're going to automatically get the neutral ending and its final boss after which the game lets you reload just before the final boss fight and points out what secret shit you need to do in order to unlock the pacifist ending, assuming you didn't kill anything up until that point.
>>
>>315378674
I pirated Undertale and I'll pirate Fallout 4
>>
>>315378674
kek
cry some more
>>
>>315379436
What's the last game you bought?
>>
>>315379658
I dunno. I wanna say it was Divinity 2
>>
>>315378796
It might get very cringeworthy if you dont like the characters and dont really care about a happy ending
>>
>the daddies cummies of video games
>>
>>315374848
The 360 and Dreamcast had shittonnes of licensed shmups.
>>
>>315379753
I actually visited Snowedin before killing all the mobs and I liked the dialogue, I think the writing is pretty funny

If the writing is worth it I'll probably do a pacifist run
>>
>>315380026
It is worth it, but i consider Asriel to be a weaker boss then Sans and Flowey
>>
>>315378674
I like how you ignored how the kid obviously is a Mexican you bloody taco-muncher, and how the MC is the perfect representation of them. The main goal of the game is to jump the border, and depending on how you play you cause death and destruction everywhere you go or you're jumping your boarder not only by yourself but with everyone you know.

How would the game have changed anyway if the MC was a boy or girl?
>>
>>315378674
I like you
>>
>>315380345
Thanks god I didn't have to fight sans to jump the border in real life
>>
>>315378674
Nice memes
>>
File: Shelbyvillians.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Shelbyvillians.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>315378674
>Fucking 0/10. God damn it /v/. I thought you guys are against

Jesus Christ. You faggot. You safe-space demanding faggot. You're upset that not everyone on /v/ thinks the same? You're upset that we're not an echo chamber? The game never said FRISK IS NOT A BOY OR GIRL YOU CISSEXIST FUCKS! The game simply never brought it up. It never brought it up just like it never specified what eye colour Frisk has, or if Muffet has a vagina, or pedipalps and other strange spider shit.

This place is becoming dumber than Tumblr. Because it's been filled with idiots like you. You are the same breed of dumbfuckery as the SJWs are. Shit, the only reason you faggots don't have callout campaigns is because you're as unpopular on the internet as you were in school. You're the same petty, unable to think for yourself twerps as the Tumblrtards, and when /v/ "betrays" you by thinking Problematic Thoughts, you flip your shit in confused terror. Like you've done right now.

And Fallout 4 managed to have worse graphics than this. At least people in Undertale don't look like they bathed in Crisco. Have you seen the screencaps? The NPCs look greasier than Italy.
>>
>>315374659
>Is it some kind of meme to exaggerate
and all possibility of an actual discussion goes out the window
>>
>>315381007
This niqqa baiting with no bait
>>
>>315381180
/v/ is not as smart as you think it is. Sometimes someone's idiocy doesn't have malevolent intent. Sometimes idiocy is just idiocy.
>>
>>315378674
>THERE WAS A GAY THING IN THE GAME SOUND THE FUCKING SJW ALARMS THE FEMINISMS ARE RUINING VIDYA HOW CAN YOU TOLERATE A GAY THING IN A GAME YOU FUCKING PSYCHOTIC RETARDS
>>
I personally don't think Undertale's combat is bullet hell, but from the perspective of someone who doesn't play them it doesn't really matter. The concept of dodging a lot of bullets in a short amount of time is usually the part people are referring to when they say they aren't interested in the combat system. So I guess what I'm saying is to them it is the same thing.
>>
File: fuckit the muffet.png (80KB, 419x368px) Image search: [Google]
fuckit the muffet.png
80KB, 419x368px
>>315381007
>or if Muffet has a vagina, or pedipalps and other strange spider shit.
Oh God, now I need to know
>>
>>315374659
95% of the bullets in bullet hells aren't anywhere near you anyways
>>
>>315384254
Bullets can be used to telegraph moves too faggot, it's not always useless.
>>
people on the internet can now only communicate via memes, so any game where you have to dodge more than a few projectiles is now called a "bullet hell"
>>
>>315384440
its kinda like a shump game but without shooting
>>
>>315377761
>I hate Touhou because it's popular!
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.