[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fucking shit there are a bunch of Mega Man games on PSN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: mm spike surprise.png (7KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
mm spike surprise.png
7KB, 512x480px
Holy fucking shit there are a bunch of Mega Man games on PSN for the Vita and I want to pick some up. Is Mega Man 8 any good? I already bought and enjoyed X4, 5, and Legends. I definitely want to get Maverick Hunter X too, but I've never played any games from the Classic series apart from 2, 3, 9 and 10.

Also Mega Man thread because why not
>>
Mega Man 8 is really fun. If you like special weapons, you'll love it because 8's are great and you'd have to try really hard to ever run out of ammo for most of them during a stage. It has legendary voice acting, too.
>>
File: 1436052087329.jpg (104KB, 827x755px) Image search: [Google]
1436052087329.jpg
104KB, 827x755px
>>315369843
8 is shit.

You've played pretty much the best Mega Man has to offer, but generally speaking 8-bit Mega Man is good, 7 and 8 are shit, RM&F is good if you want a challenge.

If you have a DS/3DS get yourself the Mega Man Zero collection.
>>
>>315370159
I played it for the first time when it came up on PSN and all I could think of was how terrible the level design was.
That and hearing 'take that' on every charged buster shot
>>
>>315369843
MM8 is alright but you should play the nes games instead. It has the cutest Roll though.
The JUMP JUMP SLIDE part was hell.
>>
>>315370159
>>315370184
>>315370796
>>315371129
Damn, getting all sorts of results. Guess I'll hold on 8 for a bit, I did pick up V on the 3DS eshop and I absolutely loved that one. Probably will check out the Zero games next.

Holy fucking shit MML is great.
>>
>>315371129
>The JUMP JUMP SLIDE part was hell.
It's piss easy if you stay at the left-most side of the screen at all times.
>>
>>315371265
I'm hoping the wait for MML2 isn't as long as the first, because I forgot how short MML1 was when I picked it up recently.
>>
>>315369843
>>315371265

Different person here, trust me, 8 is THE worst Mega Man game.

4 and 5 are great. 5 might be the best one after 2 and 9, especially the music. 6 is where it started getting stale. 7 meanwhile is VERY good but rather easy.
>>
Rockman 4 Minus Infinity
>>
>>315371676
Nah, the worst Mega Man game was II GB.
>>
>>315371676
>Different person here, trust me, 8 is THE worst Mega Man game.
You haven't played either Rock Man & Forte have you? Or Network Transmission? Or X7 for that matter. Probably never even heard of Super Adventure.
>>
>>315371818
I'm curious if it's possible to play the GB Mega Mans without the insane level of lag via emulator magic.
>>
ROCKMAN TIER LIST TIEM

-------CLASSIC SERIES-------
>Crown Jewel Tier<
MM2

>Top Tier
MM3
MM&B
MM10
MM V (GameBoy)

>Mid Tier
MM4
MM5
MM9
MM III (GameBoy)
MM IV (GameBoy)
MM Powered Up (PSP)

>Low Tier
MM1
MM6
MM7
MM I (GameBoy)

>Shit Tier
MM7
MM8
MM II (GameBoy)

-------X SERIES-------
>Crown Jewel Tier<
X1 (SNES)

>Top Tier
Maverick Hunter (PSP)
X2
X3
Xtreme 2

>Mid Tier
X4
X8
Command Mission
Xtreme

>Low Tier
X5
X6

>Aneurysm Inducing Tier
X7

------ZERO SERIES-------
>Crown Jewel Tier<
MMZ2

>Top Tier
MMZ3
MMZXA

>Mid Tier
MMZ1
MMZ4
MMZX
>>
>>315371630
What are the odds of Misadventures of Tron Bonne coming out on PSN? That game sounds pretty fun but it seems rare.

>>315371676
If 7 was on the SNES, I played that one a little when I was younger and liked it, actually. I do remember the sprites being really large, though. Will check out 4 and 5 though.

>>315371827
Isn't Rockman and Forte really good? Or is that a different game from Megaman and Bass?
>>
>>315372067

-------LEGENDS SERIES-------
>Crown Jewel Tier<
Legends 2

>Top Tier
Legends (PS1)
The Misadventures of Tron Bonne

>Mid Tier
Legends (N64)

-------BATTLE NETWORK / STARFORCE SERIES-------
>Crown Jewel Tier<
MMBN2
MMBN3 Blue (Folderbak DOES make this much of a difference)

>Top Tier
MMBN3 White
MMBN6

>Mid Tier
MMBN 5
MMBN Transmission
MMSF 3

>Low Tier
MMBN1
MMB Chip Challenge
MMSF 1
MMSF 2

>Literally Worse than Superman 64
MMBN 4

There we go, all the important games. Any other spin offs are only worth playing for the sake of nostalgia.
>>
>>315372073
Tron Bonne's on NA PSN already. Was the first of the Legends series to get put up.
>>
>>315372073

Rockman and Forte (Also known as Megaman and Bass) is made for the SNES, and is pretty good.

Rockman & Forte: Mirai kara no Chōsensha! is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4abfhQN-o8

And it's shit.

The only worse games are MM II for the gameboy, Starforce 2, and Megaman Battle Network 4.
>>
>>315372212
Well goddamn I'll have to check that out, thanks.

>>315372272
Wow, I had no idea there were multiple Rockman and Forte games.
>>
>>315369843
MM2, MM3 and Darkwing Duck are the only games that count.
>>
>>315372067
>MM V (GameBoy)
Best one on the system

That rocket hand was the shit.
>>
>>315372272
>>315372067

Why is MM2 on the Gamb Boy so hated? I had it too and it was the one MM on the system i never beat.

I don't remember it much other than that 5 was way better.
>>
Mega Man 8 is my favorite Mega Man game. Ignore the haters and nostalgia fags.
>>
>>315376028
DOCTA WIWY
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.