[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiro told me to post here, don't ban me. To fix /v/, just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 623
Thread images: 66

File: bayonetta-2-wallpaper[1].jpg (657KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bayonetta-2-wallpaper[1].jpg
657KB, 1920x1080px
Hiro told me to post here, don't ban me.

To fix /v/, just make Japanese video games a separate board.

Honestly, that may not fix /v/, but I don't care. I don't care about western games. People who play western games are normalfags ore failed normalfags who talk about blog shit, sjw's and other gay shit only they care about. They shit post all day about Todd Howard and Fallout and bring console war shit into threads about Japanese video games.

Western games are utter dog shit. Anybody who thinks this is a bad idea is a faggot who probably will make an argument that Skyrim is a good game and not the most popular walking simulator of all time. Just make a /vj/ board that is /v/'s version of /jp/ but, and this is important, just still let people talk about shitty westernized Japanese trash like MGS5 on /v/ so they stay here too.

Pic related, a great game made by a great company that you cannot talk about because idiots who think shit companies like Black Isle Studios make good games exist.
>>
>>315344438
>4/10
>>
You're retarded. All that would accomplish would be more trolling, more shitposting and less good content on your threads.

What you're asking for is for us to filter the exact tastes you want into different boards. There's a perfectly good site that serves that kind of hugbox faggotry, it's called Reddit, so go the fuck over there. Alternatively, go to Cripple-Chan which also has boards for everything.

If you want to discuss specific games and are okay with complete circle-jerk faggotry, we have /vg/, otherwise you discuss whatever games you want on /v/. Stop being a fucking bitch.
>>
>>315344438

so instead of 4 vidya boards full of shitposting, you want 5?

fuck you OP. Honestly, the only split /v/ ever needed was the /vg/ split.

Pokemon can easily be discussed, and are already discussed on other boards.

Retro Games was completely unnessessary
>>
File: 1444504506459.jpg (118KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
1444504506459.jpg
118KB, 750x740px
I agree with this.

Normalfags are the cancer of every fucking board. Even /a/ is suffering because of them.
>>
>>315344786
Have you ever actually been to the other video game boards?

They are not full of shitposting. VR has no shitposting. /vg/ is full of faggot autist but it still has much less shitposting than /v/. /v/ is full of retarded western bullshit that comprises more than 80% of the board.

>>315344765
>Less good content on the threads
huehuehue
>>
>>315344438
What? No. God no.
>>
>>315344990
>They are not full of shitposting

now I know you're lying out of your ass.
>>
>>315344438

But Bayonetta 2 isn't noteworthy at all. Ninja Gaiden Black, DMC 3, even DMC 4 were much better games. Kamiya is a talentless fucking hack that had one fluke with the original Devil May Cry.

The reason a /vj/ is a terrible idea is because it will lead to hugbox circlejerking bullshit where anons fellate Taro and Kamiya as god's or worse, pretend the Neptunia games are anything other than fap material.

Even legitimately good games ultimately devolve into waifuism.
>>
>Honestly, that may not fix /v/, but I don't care.

Stopped reading there since while I didn't agree with your statement to start with you proved you are just trying to start shit by saying that.

/v/ doesn't need to be split up yet again, especially not into a western/eastern games boards. If you have to split it, doing it by consoles would make more sense though I still think it'd be a horrible decision.
>>
File: fuck me when's smoko cunt.jpg (85KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
fuck me when's smoko cunt.jpg
85KB, 500x388px
>>315344438
>>315344438
>hurr durr i want 2 boards to shitpost on

fuck off back to reddit you poof
>>
>>315344923
/sp/ makes some of the best content on 4chan nowadays and its one of the normiest of boards
>>
>>315345138
>DMC4 is a better game than Bayonetta 2

Spotted the retard. You 100% don't even own a Wii U.

Also

>Okami, Viewtiful Joe, Resident Evil 2 and Bayonetta are bad games!
>Kamiya is a hack
>Who even likes Taro

Literally the type of retard who would stay on /v/ and for the better. This is normal shitposting opinions on /v/ he is parroting when having know idea what he is talking about.
>>
>>315345343
>Splitting it by consoles.

That's insanely retarded compared to splitting it by distinct game styles from east vs west. Not enough people in the world even own a Xbone to make a Xbone board. There are only ever 3 threads in a week about Xbone games.
>>
>>315345347
>implying I would come to /v/ if I could go to /vj/

The only western game I've played in the last 5 years was Counter Strike and judging from the typical quality of the people inside the game itself I have never once thought to myself to seek out a CS community and mute people automatically when they talk in the game.
>>
File: 1378716004482.jpg (45KB, 300x190px) Image search: [Google]
1378716004482.jpg
45KB, 300x190px
>>315344438
>anyone who isn't a weeb is a normie
>>
>>315346031
Anyone who says normie instead of normalfag is a normalfag reject who started browsing /v/ in the past 2 years.
>>
It's not just western games, I mean if it was that simple I could deal with it but it's not, it's the entire e-celeb shit and the whole indie/sjw bullshit that follows it. Each and every PC clown waiting for fallout 4 shitposting about 'weeb' games. I'm sick of it.

A Japanese game board would be a good thing.
>>
We should make a separate board for licensed games as well. Two in fact. One for licensed /co/ games and one for licensed /a/ games. Sick of all the DBZ game discussion on the videogames board.
>>
>>315344438
I agree. Pls give containment board for weebs
>>
>>315346496
And people act like something similar has never happened when in reality it's the reason /jp/ exist and /a/ and /jp/ are both better boards. All the boards on 4chan with primarily Japanese interest are good boards and all the western ones are shit.

On a /vj/ there could be no e-celeb threads because it's not fucking video games.
>>
>>315347415
I want to be contained as much as you want to contain me.
>>
>>315347634
I don't hate weebs, but I hate all those Nintendo threads.
>>
>>315347892
As a weeb I am perfectly happy with Nintendo threads and would openly welcome them on /vj/ and even talk to people about the different Nintendo games being made.
>>
>yet another of these threads after we had a good discussion to discard west vs east threads
Do your jobs mods
>>
File: 647826428736284.jpg (4KB, 88x125px) Image search: [Google]
647826428736284.jpg
4KB, 88x125px
>>315345138
I have fun playing Neptunia and you can't stop me

>>315347415
What we really need is a containment board for faggots who think it's okay for them to have a problem with weebs on a weeb imageboard.
>>
>>315347997
You're all right>>315348478
Like I said. I don't have problems with weebs. I have problems with over 9000 Mario and peach threads. Why don't you have a general for that?
>>
>>315349210
There is on /vg/. Doesn't stop them from posting on /v/ though.
>>
>>315349507
Yes and since mods and janitors are faggots those threads always reach limit.
>>
>>315349682
Weeaboos won't care if there is a thread about Peaches armpit though. I wouldn't partake but I'd take that shit on the front page over an e-celeb any day.
>>
It doesn't matter, you can't escape the shitposting no matter how hard you try. People will just browse both boards and shitpost in threads about games they don't like just like they do now.
>>
>>315345565
He's absolutely right though. Bayo2 is a step down from Bayo1 which was a step down from DMC3&4
>>
>>315345559
/sp/ is literal cancer incarnate
>>
>>315350848
>Step down from DMC4

Please stop this meme that just shows you don't know what you are talking about. DMC4 is half a game. You need more than great combat to be a good game. DMC4 has terrible level design and makes you repeat shit often, including the entirety of the game. The only thing it has going for it is it's combat and we are not judging these games for the fucking bloody palace modes alone.
>>
>>315348478
>BAWWW PEOPLE HATE WEEBS ON A WEEB IMAGEBOARD

And Jews invented the internet. Are you going to tell me talking shit about Jews on said internet is wrong?
>>
>>315351349
I'm sorry the truth triggers you senpai but that's how it is in action games like this.
>>
>>315344990
The only one shitposting here is you. Just because someone's talking about asscreed or fallout doesn't mean it's retarded bullshit or shitposting.

There are plenty of great western games, just as there are plenty of shit japanese games. What there needs to be is a rule against weeb/west wars, same as console wars.
>>
>>315344765
>What you're asking for is for us to filter the exact tastes you want into different boards.

People like him whined hard enough and got a sequestered /mlp/.

Hell, maybe if he shitposts enough nobody will be allowed to use reaction images from western games either.
>>
I hereby propose three things.

One: OP IDs. Only OP posts will contain IDs, reset every 24 hours. When one person makes five or more OPs within 24 hours, their OP posts will have a hide/show list of threads they've made since the start of the day.

Two: People who relentlessly samefag, particularly by referencing their own posts four or more times in the same thread, will be given an in-thread ID in that thread alone. Anyone who does not samefag by replying to themselves will not be forced into using an in-thread ID. Should the OP do it in their own thread, their ID will be the same as their OP ID.

Three: Flame wars based on country of origin shall be punished in the same manner as console wars. No more of this weeb/west shit.
>>
>>315348478

I don't want to stop you enjoying playing Neptunia anon. My problem is when that enjoyment leaves the game and turns into threads full of nothing but fapbait shit with fuck all game discussion. You can't honestly believe that's good posting.
>>
>>315351564
There is not a single good Assassins Creed game and Bestheda has not even made a decent game in the last 10 years. Get it out of the board. Only a retard could have an opinion different than this, why should I be forced to share a board with them?

CoD used to be laughed at on /v/, now there are constant threads about it.

>waaah people enjoy it though

You literally have never been to a good board on 4chan and it shows.

>>315351553
So you have no idea what you are talking about and didn't even play Bayonetta 2. Good to know kohai.
>>
>>315353010
I sure do love people coming into threads about games they don't like, spewing buzzwords and crying that discussion isn't up to their quality
>>
>>315344438
I rather get rid of e-celeb and twitter shit. Not have a board for those, just straight ban those types of threads.
>>
Bring back dubs. That is all this place needs.
>>
>>315352329

I can get behind this. There's nothing inherently wrong with western games, just as there's nothing inherently wrong with Japanese games. Anyone who tries to argue otherwise is just a shitstirrer and needs to be banned.

I'd argue all posters should have a single-thread ID though, just because they're not replying to themselves doesn't mean there isn't someone relentlyless shitposting on both sides of a discussion ie someone posting as both a militant mustard race and sonyfriend.
>>
>>315353415
Anybody who doesn't understand the core tenants of the site that is 4chan should be banned, like retards suggesting we fucking have ID's. Go to Reddit if you want ID's.
>>
File: 1401223163342.gif (72KB, 190x223px) Image search: [Google]
1401223163342.gif
72KB, 190x223px
>>315352329
I agree with all of these.
>>
>>315344438
I really hope hiro doesn't listen to too much of the /qa/ shit because almost all of the new board ideas are from babies who cant handle anything they don't like. Just go to infinite chan and make your lame safe space board there.
>>
>>315353943
Why do you want to share a board with those people anyway?

>FUCKING BABIES ALL NEED TO STAY RIGHT HERE FOR SOME ARBITRARY REASON EVEN THOUGH I DON'T LIKE THEM AND AM TELLING THEM TO LEAVE
>>
DIFFERENT REGION OF GAMES IS NOT THE FUCKING PROBLEM

ITS CONSOLE WARS, MAINLY FROM NINTENYEAROLDS. CUT THEM FUCKING OFF ALREADY AND LET THEM ROT IN A CESSPOOL LIKE /VP/

REMOVE THE FUCKING TUMOR HIRO FUCKING PLEASE
>>
>>315353415
And I'd argue that all posters having single-thread IDs is both counterproductive and will only result in more shitslinging for things one might have said hours ago in a lingering thread, as well as a way to start recognizing tone and way of writing across multiple similar threads. It's namefag lite, except mandatory and you can't take off your hat unless you completely change the way you write and change threads.

The only way I will ever support IDs is as some sort of punishment or shitposting avoidance system. We'll be able to tell low quality shills or shitposters who make dozens of the same thread apart, and we'll be able to tell samefags who reply to themselves. Furthermore, I also suggest a system where, should one poster receive a certain number of reports, they will automatically have their posts highlighted with an ID prior to banning. Should an OP be given an ID in their own thread, it will be the same as their OP ID.

The people who adhere to the culture and rules of the board and post about relevant stuff should not all be punished with everyone getting in-thread IDs at all times. Just give us a way to sort low quality repeat offender shit and I'll be happy.
>>
>>315344990
>/vg/ is full of faggot autist
shit taste detected, only bad games breed bad playerbases
>>
This is the one last shot to save /v/.
Let the meme garbage, shitposting, and eceleb shit rot in /wv/.

/jv/ will be for the people who actually like and want to talk about video games.

Please Hiro. Do it for us. At least try it for a little while.
>>
>>315354323
Exact kind of poster who would not go to /vj/. What a great place it would be.
>>
>>315354196
I'm more then capable of ignoring what i don't like. I am also capable of going to websites other then 4chan and so is everyone else. Demanding a community be split because you don't like a portion of what the community brings is stupid and selfish. No one makes you guys come here just go somewhere else for weeb discussions or better yet have the mods just ban shitposters.
>>
>>315354667
Please, let them keep the name /v/.

I don't want /wv/ and /jv/ I just want /v/ and /jv/ that way jv will seem like a shitty spinoff and most normal people will go to /v/.

And to all this dumb fucking fragmentation argument, can somebody tell me how the creation of /vg/, /vr/ or /vp/ has changed fucking /v/ at all? People keep crying about splitting the user base or whatever, but the same old shit posters who like to be retards stayed here and the people in the fragmented spaces are happier.
>>
>>315346007
Fucking this.
I would never come to /wv/ if there was a /jv/ board. The only western series I care about anymore is Deus Ex.
>>
>>315354698
Kill yourself nintoddler. Go play with your rusty antiquated shovelware toys. Let the big boys with their shiny xboxs, playstations, and pcs discuss big boy games.
>>
>>315354854
>can somebody tell me how the creation of /vg/, /vr/ or /vp/ has changed fucking /v/ at all?
It made /v/ way shittier because everyone who actually likes video games left for those boards.
>>
>>315354734
>Don't come to the Japanese ripoff image board now owned by the guy who made the Japanese board fuck off to the other place that doesn't exist so I can talk about shitty Fallout.

You never provided an actual argument. "I will ignore it" just goes to show that we are contributing nothing to your enjoyment of the board, so why does separating it into another board negatively effect you at all.
>>
>>315348478
>I have fun playing Neptunia and you can't stop me

Then don't cry about Fallout shit. All of the weeb hate is just retaliation.
>>
>>315344438
No.
>>
>>315355070
So why should we be stuck with e-celeb fags and Skyrim apologist then? Let them be shit on /v/.
>>
>>315355237
I didn't say that. I just answered how it changed /v/. and that was making it worse because /v/ is a shitpile and picking out the good bits that are left is all we can do for it at this point.

A split to /jv/ would be great.
>>
>>315346007
So you've not played Iji? Hero Core? Terraria? Undertale? System Shock? Quake? Doom? Mech Warrior 2? The Diablos? Starcraft, which is pretty much the Korean national sport? No MMOs? Warframe?

How exactly do you define western game? Games made be people who don't live in Japan? Do you seriously think country of origin has an implicit link to the potential quality of the game?

What about Zelda? Would you call that a Japanese or a Western game? It gets released worldwide, and at most points in time has a very western feel to most of its content. Yet, most of the developers are Japanese, are they not? What about Mario?

There are a lot of games that don't fall very easily into western or japanese. A lot of them. By making that kind of fragmentation, they'd eventually be welcome on neither board because of people with their own personal interpretations.

The jap/west bullshit is just as cancerous as the console war faggotry. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
a
>>
>>315355076
i dont even like fallout you said that. Whats even the point in arguing when youre gonna make whatever shit you can think of to get weeb game board
>>
File: average modern western game.jpg (664KB, 1654x2058px) Image search: [Google]
average modern western game.jpg
664KB, 1654x2058px
Agree with everything OP said and will also repost what I've been posting in the other threads about this:

A Western /v/ would free us of:

>casual dudebro garbage
>movie "games"
>bitching about SJWs ruining the industry since Japan does not care for them
>ASSFAGGOTS
>e-celebs
>PKek elitism, Xboneheads, Sonyggers who praise their movie games and Nintendrones who defend NoA's retarded bullshit
>>
>>315355478
>So you've not played Iji? Hero Core? Terraria? Undertale? System Shock? Quake? Doom? Mech Warrior 2? The Diablos? Starcraft, which is pretty much the Korean national sport? No MMOs? Warframe?
I've played a few, but no, not most of those, and if I want to discuss them, I could visit a western /v/ to talk about them, but I haven't played western games for a long ass time.
>How exactly do you define western game?
Anything made in the west, I suppose. Outside of Japan. Maybe include Asia?
>What about Zelda?
Made in Japan so it would go on the Japanese board. It's as simple as that. Just like Souls, Dragon's Dogma, Lost Planet, any game like that.
>The jap/west bullshit is just as cancerous as the console war faggotry. Get the fuck out of here.
/v/ is garbage. There's no saving it. We need to salvage the good bits that are left. I'd rather leave the memes, ecelebs, SJW, and other western problems behind.
>>
I really don't care about the impending split of this board. I just want games to be representative of women, and other gender aside from the overused male stereotype. I want more visibility for games that do away with the toxic masculinity and unnecessary violence, and focuses more on the emotional aspect and touches on the unexpressed portion of the human psyche. Allow us to talk about the latest issues, and do not remove the threads about those people representing the good fight, like Anita, Brianna, and of course Zoe. Only remove the unnecessary ones that may be considered "shitposting" that begins with an obvious attack rather than a starting in a more positive note. This way, "gamers" and the so-called "sjws" may coexist without the hate and vitriol everyone seemed to be accustomed of.
>>
>>315356221
You can have that on /wv/.
>>
>>315356221
we should split /cisv/ and /progv/
>>
>>315355478
>System Shock Quake Doom Mech Warrior 2 Starcraft

All fucking old games I can go to /vr/ to talk about. Also those games have become

Bioshock - Shit
New Doom - Looks of shit, 3 was pretty bad.
Mech Warrior - Dead minus a kickstarter
Diablo - Not my personal taste but could enjoy 2, 3 was trash
Starcraft - They became kikes and wanted me to buy the game 3 times, and I can talk about that on /vg/ anyway and have not seen a single fucking SC thread on /v/ in a while.

>Terraria

Dog shit

>Undertale

The threads themselves are so shit I don't care even though the game is actually fun. It's all shitposting. All of it. I have not seen a single Undertale thread not shitposting.

>Iji

Nobody on /v/ but you and me has even played this.

>What about Zelda

This isn't even ambiguous. It's a Japanese game.

>It has a very western feel to it's content

No it doesn't. It pioneered everything it did. It created the camera system it used which was started with another Japanese game. Stop making shit up.

>There are a lot of games that don't fall easily into western or Japaense

Literally not true. For examle Dark Souls has no western equivilant except a western game that tried to rip it off after the fact. It acutally has no Open World and good level design along with actual combat that isn't floaty bullshit. There is not a single western game prior to it's release anything like it. Just not looking like anime is meaningless to the difference between east and west. Also if /v/ still wants to talk about that shit I don't care, I don't want to come here anyway and we on /vj/ could decide what is acceptable on /vj/ and I think most people wouldn't care because it would not have the shit posters from /v/ on the board to ruin threads about something like Undertale or Dark Souls.
>>
>>315356145
Memes will never stop being a thing.

I can't even find any eceleb or SJW shit in the catalog. Are you sure you're not just getting triggered by the odd thread that pops up on occasion because you are incapable of ignoring them?

>western problems
Making /vj/ won't make them go away, since the board will still be filled to the brim with westerners. They'll just find Japanese e-celebs and bullshit like that to talk about. E-celebs and sjw shit is already banned here - it would be banned there two, but the difference is that they'd post on two separate boards about it instead of one.

Your best bet is to learn Japanese and move to 2ch.
>>
File: i2PoUre.jpg (57KB, 599x785px) Image search: [Google]
i2PoUre.jpg
57KB, 599x785px
>>315356534
also all the mgs v and joost threads go to /jv/ dont act like it would be some perfect board free of shit posting. It would be the same people posting on both boards
>>
>>315356953
That remains to be seen.
>>
Segregating game discussion based on nationality makes no sense. Just moderate the shitposters out.
>>
>>315357074
Sure thing ;)
>>
I don't think it will fix much, it may spread the problems over a wider field but the problems will still persist.
>>
Donkey Kong, MGSV/MGO3, Dead Rising, etc. would be split.

>>315356953
>>315357074
It would pretty much be Neptunia, DOA, and Blazblue circlejerks with no one playing games.
>>
>>315356534
>They'll just find Japanese e-celebs

Literally do not exist and the only shit posting that ever happened in a board like /jp/ is when Moot said how great it was and everybody went to check it out and then eventually left.

Weebs do not act like normal westerners because we are fucking weeaboos and all want to be little girls.
>>
File: u mad u furious.png (129KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
u mad u furious.png
129KB, 320x320px
>>315344438
>>
>>315357261
What about Japanese game devs on twitter? We already have threads dedicated to Kojima's and Kamiya's twitter accounts.
>>
>>315357257
Every game in your post goes on /vj/ just like Metroid Prime would because they are Japanese franchises.

Games like the new Strider would too. Even the new Castlevania can go because nobody even talks about that pile of shit anyway. You are just trying to make this complicated when it's very simple to any weeb.
>>
>>315357452
They aren't random youtube shitters, you moron, they're related to the videogame industry.
>>
>>315357459
So Wizardry would go on /wv/?
>>
>>315357721
>its ok to shitpost when i say so
>>
>>315356526
/vr/ is stupid. Always has been. Just because a game is over five years old doesn't mean discussion of it is irrelevant.

>Wanted me to buy the game 3 times.
With more differences in story, gameplay, and length than there was in buying the original Starcraft twice. There's a thing called expansion packs.

>Terraria
>Dogshit
More like shit taste on your part. ... Is what I'd say, but apparently you've played Iji, so that cancels out.

>Undertale
Just because a thread has some shitposting doesn't mean the whole thing should be forsaken, just the same with the board.

>Zelda
>Japanese
With more western sensibilities than not. The architecture. The character types. The weaponry. The enemies.

>Pioneering
What does that have to do with anything? Plenty of western games have pioneered shit too. What relevance does that have?

Unfortunately, in the end, /vj/ would be no more than a splinter board. Containment boards like /vg/ and /vp/ serve an actual purpose for a ton of people, but there's no legitimate reason to make the separation between japanese and western games aside from this ridiculous sense of superiority that is no better, nay, that is JUST AS BAD as console war bullshit.

Do you actually go to /vr/? Does anyone? Because last I checked, it was a barren fucking wasteland. As far as I could tell, people would be far more likely to talk about retro shit over here on /v/ if it came up once in a while. And I honestly don't think /vj/ would be any different. There's lots of reasons to talk about both western and japanese games in the same thread of conversation. Making an arbitrary split like that, based on country of origin alone, would only hurt such discussions and actively breed superiority bullshit.

Why ruin a perfectly good thing because you've got some issue with a minority of bullshit you can't ignore? If you seriously need that kind of hugbox just go to the other chan and visit their /vj/.
>>
>>315357721
But the developers aren't video games themselves and neither is what they say on twitter.
>>
>>315357452
Just like there are twitter threads for actual creators on /a/ or even /jp/ and nobody cares because it's actual fucking developers and not some random person who said something dumb and it triggered a faggot on /v/.

>>315357736
Yes. Alternatively, go to /vr/ because nobody on /v/ has played or talks about Wizardry.
>>
>angry about western games
>angry about western culture
>angry about westerners
>wants to fellate glorrious Nippon

This is a weeaboo.
>>
>>315357972
If it's a twitter post about personal life shit, then delete it. If it's related to a project they're working on, then keep it.
>>
>>315358140
>then delete it
You already know that's not going to happen.
>>
>>315357830
/vr/ is a barren wasteland because the rules need to be updated badly. The PS2 is 15 years old. It's time to include it for retro games.

/vr/ should include all older game discussion in addition to emulators (whether or not they're a 'retro' console or not).
>>
>>315344438
So you want /aco/ - /h/ shit to happen to one of the biggest boards of the whole website? Are you retarded? The only thing /v/ needs is decent moderation to remove the disgusting memery and marketing that has been ruining this board for quite some time.
>>
>>315358108
You're damn right i'm angry that shitty western games sell millions even though they don't deserve to
>>
>>315344438
Mods aren't going to ban you because you're posting a meta-thread. They're going to ban you because you're blatantly starting a flame war.
>>
>>315357830
>With more differences in story, gameplay, and length than there was in buying the original Starcraft twice. There's a thing called expansion packs.

Shiviring Isles was 20 dollars. That's an expansion pack. Starcraft HotS was 60 dollars. That's a fucking sequel, and no it was not worth 60 bucks.

I do not like a single block building game.

>Some shitposting

You are so used to how shit this place is now that you consider there only "some" shitposting about Undertale.

>With more western sensibilities

No. It doesn't at all. Devil May Cry has almost entiretly Western architecture, design, weapons, characters and it's distinctly Japanese. There is nothing American like it. Resident Evil 4 is the same way. Nobody is fucking saying "who would play a game not set in Japan!" Japanese people simply make better games and the people who like shitty western games are the cancer that make this board unbearable. If all they did was talk about shit that's fine, but they shit post in your threads and their threads and bring shit on like e-celeb threads.

>What does pioneering have to do with anything.

It means something isn't "western" if the Japanese literally invented it. FPS are a western genre. Even Wolfenstien was set in fucking Japan with samurai it would still be a western thing. It's not about the content. it's about the design philosophies. The difference between East and West is far greater than skin deep.

>It would just be a splinter

That's the point. There are far more western shit posters than there are people who like and just want to talk about Japanese games. The board would be slower with better content and much better overall. I don't care about how fast /v/ is when 90% of that comes from low quality shitposting.

>Why ruin a perfectly good thing because you've got some issue with a minority of bullshit you can't ignore

We are far past the point of "minority bullshit I can ignore."
>>
>>315358417
But then you gargle shit like FFXIV and Persona 4.
>>
I'm completely down for this. I'm also one of those people that doesn't give a fuck about western games.
>>
>>315358417
Go do mass shooting or whatever, no one gives a damn about what you think.
>>
>>315358575
I don't play MMOs
>>
>>315358270
On /v/, a board with too many users who engage in shitposting.
>>
>>315355861
i'm confused, the main character has been a SJW art student since fucking 1999, were people surprised?
>>
>>315344438
>bayonetta
>game
it's soft porn
>>
>>315358386
I think a problem with moderation on /v/ today is that no matter what you moderate there will always be a large group of people kicking and screaming. I agree the rules should be held up to some sort of standard but it's hard when your biggest revenue page protests.
>>
>>315358632
Go preorder fallout 4 like the good goy you are
>>
>>315358575
Persona 4 was fine. Didn't buy the 800 spinoffs. Persona 5 is moving in a better direction. SMT4 still gets a sequel and keeps it's original tone. What exactly is the problem here?
>>
>>315344786
>shitposting
Shitposting isn't allowed anymore you moron.
>>
>>315358386
/v/ can't have decent moderation because it's too fast, and what faggots consider to be 'decent moderation' causes people to lash out in claims of MUH CENSORSHIP and just shitpost more. You can't keep them out either because the most dedicated of them will just keep shitposting and shitposting.

/v/ needs to just be turned into vidya random because that's what it is now. Then we need another board for actual discussion.
>>
>>315358785
Persona Q was fun
>>
>>315358708
That is why fragmentation is inherently good. 4chan was never meant to serve this many people at once on a single board. It's an inherent limitation of imageboards. Just don't let it get to the point where you have 800 boards for the tiniest of differences.
>>
>>315358667
It's not going to section people off, most people don't play games based on where they were made. What happens when someone brings maple story to /jv/? What happens when eastern games like STALKER come up?
>>
>>315358743
I already did, because I'm a responsible adult who knows how to take risks in life, and don't complain like a manchild when my choice eventually blows up in my face.
>>
>>315358872
I didn't play it because I was not going to pay 50 dollars for a EO spinoff. Maybe when it's 20 bucks.
>>
>>315358975
It was on sale on the NA eshop for like 10 or 20 dollars last week
It might still be
>>
>>315344438
Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>315358894
/v/ already has fragmentation that doesn't work in the form of /vg/, /vr/, /vp/ and arguably /jp/. If you spend some time on these boards you'll realize they're dry of content and moderation or just empty.
>>
>>315358954
>I'm a retard who pays money for shit games unlike you child who only buys things worth the money

PLEASE HIROSHIMA /VJ/ WHEN
>>
File: 1446522490849.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446522490849.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>315358975
You sure showed me by blowing 60 dollars on a game that no one has seen anything about other than a few leaks and said leaks look like fucking garbage
>>
>>315359282
>being this mad
Kek. Go do mass shooting or whatever.
>>
>>315359225
I've actually spent time on /jp/ when I'm in the mood, and it's extremely good and exactly what is advertised so I don't get your point there.

/vg/ is also much better if you want to talk abut or see anything about a particular game sans the threads like KS general where it's nothing but ERP.

In fact all your examples prove how better it is except VR which just needs to allow PS2.
>>
File: 1445812186366.jpg (26KB, 215x365px) Image search: [Google]
1445812186366.jpg
26KB, 215x365px
People who play exclusively Japanese games are literally the most autistic people I've come across in my entire life, worse than fucking furries at this point, and this thread only proves that further. It's not about being a weeb, shit I like some weeb games myself but to restrict yourself and suck Nippon cock for the rest of your life is literally the most autistic thing this website has seen.
>>
>>315359532
Cool false flag
>>
File: ClassicFirsthandCrocodileskink.webm (654KB, 852x476px) Image search: [Google]
ClassicFirsthandCrocodileskink.webm
654KB, 852x476px
>>315359403
Yeah because all of the DOA threads talk about quality games not filled with a thousand dollars worth of DLC.

DOAX3 is being bough Day 0.
>>
>>315359532
Please name all the good western games I've missed out on in the past 5 years, and don't mention indie games because I do play those but you can't talk about them on /v/ anyway so it's irrelevant. The best one I've played was The Witcher 2 and 3 and those were not even that great, just not horrible.
>>
File: 45646565_p1_master1200.jpg (408KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
45646565_p1_master1200.jpg
408KB, 600x800px
>>315359593
Does the truth hurt that much? Maybe you're right OP, let's have a /vj/, it will just be like /mlp/ a containment board for autism and school shooters. Make it a honeypot, please hiroshima. As long as I can still discuss japanese vidya on /v/ though.
>>
>>315359853
Even more false flagging.
>>
>>315359682
Still better than MK and KI. Hell even business wise it's better than MK.

>Buy a Fatality.
>>
>>315359895
You're just continuing to prove me right lmao
>>
>>315359853
sound good to me.

Make a /vj/ and keep /v/ as /v/.
>>
>>315359985
>lmao
Way to out yourself SJW
>>
>>315359774
Just kinda butting into your conversation here but have you tried Deus Ex Human Revolution?
>>
>>315359853
>/vj/ is going to be a literally /vg/ again
and the same waifufaggots and weeabos will post on /v/ and you know it.
Just look /vg/ and /v/ waifu threads. Nothing is going to change.
>>
>>315359929
That's an ez input for shitters who can't input. Exploiting the weak while still releasing new content in a sensible manner.

> Hell even business wise it's better than MK.
Naw. MKX is pretty normal as Fighting games go and on the better side.

>KI
KI is actually developed decent and doesn't have a bunch of gamebreaking bugs and a shitty meta like DOA. Fuck DOAfags don't even play DOA multiplayer. The problem with KI is that it's on xbone and M$ really fucked up on this console.
>>
>>315359532
There isn't a single modern Western game that is worth playing. Western industry was ruined by "cinematic expeirences", massive casualization and SJW pandering. The only people besides Japs that can still make decent games are Slavs.
>>
>>315359774
Deus Ex HR, the Metro series, the Stalker series, mount & blade, paradox grand strat, divinity original sin, witcher, just cause, cities skylines, man I could go on all day. But I wasted my time cause you're gonna nitpick this list of games you've not played and make apply criticism that could very well also apply to your precious Japanese games, maybe even more so.
>>
>>315360078
Yes. Deus Ex is exactly the kind of western thing I like in movie and book form, but the gameplay was just so outstandingly bad and boring I couldn't like it. Jensen's voice was also terrible. The game had good art direction but the character models themselves just looked disgusted. I tried my hardest but I couldn't beat the game. A combination of being disgusted by everybody and terrible gameplay just prevented me from doing so.

I can understand why people like it though. If it played like a MGS game or even Crysis I probably would of really enjoyed it.
>>
>>315360532
I feel like you're one of those guys who generally only enjoys single player games like RPGs.
>>
>>315360532
>but the gameplay was just so outstandingly bad
How? It's a pretty standard FPS with stealth elements, if you enjoy the setting I don't think the choice style of gameplay would impede you that much to where you couldn't even complete it.
>>
>>315360052
You didn't love the level design and the way it allowed you to get through certain sections in multiple ways, the way the game rewarded you for exploration? Maybe try going for more of a stealth run, heck non-lethal if you feel up to the challenge , it makes a lot of these great things stand out quite a bit.
>>
>>315360447
>Stalker
This was not made in the past 5 years.

>Deus Ex HR

>>315360532

>Mount and Blade

I also do not like the combat in that. I had a friend explain to me in detail why he loved it and tried it and could not get behind the combat.

>Paradox grand strategy

Map simulators bore me. I've only played EU3 and hear it's a more "light wieght" one and it's already too much for me.

>Divinity Original Sin

I do not like games like Diablo. I could of swore I played a game with a name like Divinity that was more of a third person RPG, but mechanically I have deep issues with games like that.

>The Witcher

Literal post you are responding to.

>Just Cause

I played Just Cause 2. Open world games get insanely boring insanely fast. It was fun for a few hours and then a few more hours with multiplayer.

>Cities Skylines

I don't even like games like that.

>Metro

I accidentally skipped this. I never played Last Light and never beat 2033, but I did almost beat 2033 before never playing again for no good reason and I did actually enjoy it for my entire time playing.

That being said, I could have not played any of those games you mentioned and not feel like I was missing out. Most of them are not even terrible. For the genre they are in, I actually enjoy them more than others (IE Just Cause is one of my "favorite" open world games but I don't like them that much in the first place.) The original argument mentioned how autistic I am, but honestly to play a paradox game or even something like Cities Skylines you would have to be autistic. I would rather just go out and hike. That being said, if you enjoy them, more power to you. I won't say they are shit because I fundamentally do not like them because of personal preference.
>>
>>315353143
>good board
>4chan
Pick one
>>
>>315361256
Why stop yourself from playing them though, you'll find subpar experiences just as much in japan, especially since most of them are moving towards the mobile market and starting to give less shit about full home console games. It's just as bad as restricting yourself to one platform in my opinion, I don't understand people who do that.
>>
>>315361256
Sounds like you don't enjoy most things.
>>
>>315360795
Single player JRPG's are probably my favorite genre, but my favorite types of western games are actually arena shooters and I have a lot of hours in those. Western games used to be very fast paced and fun but not anymore. Now they are all slow, "realistic" and boring to me.

>>315360863
For me, a standard FPS is something like Doom. Deus Ex is really slow and you die insanely fast, even with a bunch of upgrades. Not only that, it is one of those games that does not do cover shooting well at all in my opinion. The game could of been made more bearable by being a third person shooter. I mean, for example, during this time I played, enjoyed and beat Mass Effect 2 after having already enjoyed Mass Effect 2 and felt even though it had it's share of problems and the non alien characters still looked disgusting (they took that one hot model and made her character model ugly as shit, Miranda was her name I think) I would say it was overall a relatively good game. Deus Ex's gameplay was just really bad.
>>
Weebs, you can pretend you're not as vile shitflingers as the western pigs you so desperately wish you weren't, but you're just as retarded and prone to ill-informed knee-jerk opinions as the rest of us.
>>
>>315360447
>Deus Ex HR

Casualized shit with piss filter and awful gameplay.

>the Metro series

Not Western.

>the Stalker series

Not Western.

>mount & blade

Not Western.

>paradox grand strat

Parakek rehashes have been terrible recently.

>divinity original sin

Another WRPG with shitty clunky combat. No thanks.

>witcher

Not Western.

>just cause

Mediocre open world garbage.

>cities skylines

Looks like the only real exception there, but I don't give a fuck about city building games.
>>
>>315361675
Well, you'll miss out on the new unreal tourney I guess. I know you said you don't like indie games but you might like hotline miami
>>
>>315361872
What's clunky about div OS combat? For some reason I don't think you've played it.
>>
>>315361606
There is no restriction. I have never told myself "no western games." Western games have stopped being good, or are games like mentioned in that post that don't cater to my interest at all. Games like Assassins Creed, Batman and Shadows of Mordor are hailed as these amazing games when they are all just really sub par experiences with high production values. That doesn't do it for me. I don't care how shit a game looks, it just has to play really well and be fun. If a western game was announced that fit this description I will play it. I am going to try Overwatch because TF2 was a really fun before they added 8000 items and even now it's a passable experience. I have the Unreal Alpha and enjoy that even though all the levels are blocks. I enjoy indie games made in the west. Shovel Knight was great. I liked Bastion and Transistor, even despite their flaws. I don't have any arbitrary restriction on what I like, I just don't like main stream western games, and you can't talk about something like Transistor on /v/ anyway, and I do like mainstream non mobile Japanese games, so a division of /v/ into /v/ and /vj/ would mean I would be with a bunch of faggots who just generally don't like western shit too released nowadays too and would be a much better board.

>>315361636
I enjoy plenty of things, even mediocre things as long as I find them fun.
>>
File: 1422938174017.jpg (143KB, 705x720px) Image search: [Google]
1422938174017.jpg
143KB, 705x720px
>>315353297
What about those of us who do want to actually talk about the games but get posts ignored because they aren't
>look at this nep
>which nep would you fuck?
>uni is my universe
>I'm going marry blanc!
>I can't beat Noire help!

You have /e/ and /u/ if you just wanna image dump.
>>
>>315361921
Nope. Like I said, I already have the new UT on my PC. I think it's fun and really enjoyable already.

I also specifically said I do like indie games. I've already beaten Hotline Miami. I am currently playing Lisa as well.
>>
>>315361675
For me the standard is exactly what it says, "the standard". Arcade shooters aren't abundant. What I'm getting from what you're telling me is that the game was too hard for you and you could not adapt to make more rational decisions with higher stakes.
>>
>>315362130
What is there to say about the games at this point that hasn't been said? They have been out for such a long time now. You can have "discussion" about the new ones, but general discussions about the series are obviously going to devolve into the typical shitty "which Nep has the purest farts." posting.
>>
>>315362040
You take like three hours to kill low level enemies. It's the most boring shit ever.
>>
>>315362309
Well yes, your logic is objectively true because that is what standard FPS have become so how I personally feel does not matter.

However, the second statement is wrong. The game is not too hard. It's boring. Forcing me into a certain play style to win is boring. That is why I said I do not like the game and the gameplay. Crysis at the real difficulties even have a similar problem but it's not even as bad as HR.

That being said, if you enjoy stealth shooters that aren't MGS you would probably like HR. I don't think the combat is broken or anything, I said it's bad and that is by my own subjective standards. If that is your thing I'm not going to argue that you should also think it's bad because it's your opinion and we are both entitled to them.
>>
>>315361872
Eastern Europe is still western civilization by the standards of video games anon.
>>
Ban "What am I in for/What should I expect?" poster.

I don't understand why these fuckers don't just play the games or /v/ doesn't just spoil the games.
>>
> Japanese games

So all of Nintendo?
>>
>>315362663
>Turkey
>Eastern Europe
>Europe
>>
Hiro, if you are reading this, and you decide to create a japanese game board, please name it /jv/. Do not name it /vj/.
>>
File: yars revenge.webm (2MB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
yars revenge.webm
2MB, 640x420px
Metroid Prime is a game by a Western developer that was published by an Eastern company. The Eastern company owns the IP.

Just Cause 2 is a game by a Western developer that was published by an Eastern company. The Eastern company owns the IP.

Which game belongs in /v/ and which belongs in a hypothetical /vj/?
>>
>>315363213
Metroid Prime may be a Western game, but Metroid is a Japanese franchise. Therefore, it belongs on /jv/.

All non-Japanese developers are "Western". This includes Chinese and Korean.
>>
>>315363023
Hiro, if you're reading this, please don't listen to this anon and not split /v/ again.
>>
>>315362954
Pay dentbs
>>
>>315363337
To fix what I fucked up on. Square did not publish JC2. They distributed it. Eidos published it.

Either way, publisher doesn't matter.

1. Franchise origin
2. Developer origin
>>
>>315363213
Just Cause is a western game made by a western studio published by a western studio.

The sequel is made by the same people, but the publishers were bought by Japs. Nothing else changed. Nobody actually thinks Tomb Raider for example is a "Japaense game."

Retro however got a Japanese IP, worked on it and also the Japs were still part of the process of creation at Retro. It can go on /vj/. Any Nintendo game can.
>>
>>315362416
Really? Sounds like you're just bad or fucked up your skills cause I didn't really have a problem like that.
>>
>>315363610

So Just Cause is out. How about Sleeping Dogs? They've never had any affiliation with Eidos and it's a new IP.
>>
File: Capture.png (243KB, 273x827px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
243KB, 273x827px
>>315363213
I'm seeing both Jap and Western names there. I think it would be one of those rare cases where you could allow it on both boards.
>>
>>315363678
Of course I'm exaggerating a bit, but the combat is still very slow and boring. It would play better if it was a Diablo clone.
>>
Jesus Christ video games are video games, why break the board up?

I can see western cartoons and /a/ being split up, but there's no point to having a video games board split up.
>>
>>315364021
Do you just not like turn based combat? A lot of jrpgs are like that though, how can you like jap games then?
>>
>>315363810
Sleeping Dogs was originally part of the True Crime series and made by United Front Games and Square Enix LONDON.

Another example is Project Hammer. If Project Hammer was released as it was originally meant to be it would also be a western game but honestly nobody would care if you talked about it on /vj/ because you are just trying to be autistic for the sake of argument.

Nobody would have these questions. The only shit post that would happen would be IS DARK SOULS VJ? to which it would be sticked with a mod saying yes then everybody would go about their business.
>>
>>315346261
Cute. Are you going to ask me to triforce to prove that my autism fits your standards?
>>
>>315364269
>Do you just not like turn based combat?

DoS is infinitely slower than any turn based JRPG I've ever played, the closest thing in slowness I can compare to is Earthbound, but yeah, I have to admit I like to speed up the combat when I play JRPGs in an emulator or if they allow me to do that. I generally prefer JRPGs that don't have turn based combat. They're some of the best.
>>
>>315364597

>Sleeping Dogs was originally part of the True Crime series

If we're going by scrapped development history, Plok! for the SNES would be a Japanese game because it was originally going to be developed by Nintendo.

>The only shit post that would happen would be IS DARK SOULS VJ? to which it would be sticked with a mod saying yes then everybody would go about their business.

I see GO BACK TO VIDYA BOARD [X] all the time on here, on /vp/ and on /vr/. Combine that with the Western vs. Japanese shitposting on /v/ and it'll be unbearable.
>>
/a/ and /co/ is two boards. I don't see the problem with splitting /v/.
>>
>>315366741
>Eastern board /a/ while not as great as it was once is still a decent board
>Western board /co/ is terrible dogshit

gib /vj/ or i report u hiro
>>
File: 02ff05a0d71129db7bf5ec0c21ad8647.jpg (389KB, 789x1025px) Image search: [Google]
02ff05a0d71129db7bf5ec0c21ad8647.jpg
389KB, 789x1025px
If we're splitting /v/ into Western and Japanese, then please contain the Undertalefags to the Western one. Just because their garbage has a few "due anime lmao" references and was somewhat inspired by JRPGs does not make it okay go on /jv/.
>>
/jav/ - Japanese Anime & Video Games
>>
Yeah let's start arguing about a theoretical problem
>>
>>315344438
>To fix /v/, just make Japanese video games a separate board.
No, don't do this. We don't need another fucking split, we need mods who actually read the damn rules and follow them exactly as written.
>>
>>315344438
Yeah sure, split the boards like that. Because obviously it won't just make people come into the japanese /v/ to say how much western games are better and vice versa while triggering everybody into a massive shitposting parade.

No sir, no danger here, not in this place filled with the most intelligent and calm individuals. Nuh-uh, nah, nope.
>>
File: japan memes.jpg (1MB, 2376x2152px) Image search: [Google]
japan memes.jpg
1MB, 2376x2152px
I agree with this. Jap board can also have best character threads too without normies sperging their shit.

It's time to end this nonsense. We're all tired of having to deal with westernfags.
>>
>>315369898
Nah, Undertale belongs on /vj/. That would be the containment board dedicated to shitposting and other low-quality content. A perfect place for Undertale.
>>
>>315352004
>People like him whined hard enough and got a sequestered /mlp/.

That actually worked though. I haven't seen /mlp/ shit here since it happened and the people on the board don't seem to ever complain about the fact that they can't post about mlp on other boards.
>>
check my 5
>>
I cna't believe you people are really considering this braindead idea.

Tell me, how would the boards IMPROVE at all, by being split by regionality?
>>
>to fix /v/, do this
>honestly, it may not fix /v/

Make up your fucking mind OP.
>>
reposting best argument

All the fucking cancer in this thread hoping to split up and destroy /v/. What the fuck.

I'd be willing to bet my life the only people who want western and eastern games split up are fucking jrpg weaboo dicklords.

How fucking retarded is this? So Dark Souls threads will be in eastern /v/? MGS threads will be in eastern /v/? Despite both of them adopting western style gameplay?

Are all you faggots complaining about 'console wars' going to get rid of 'pc masterace'? - You dick minglets do you realize that half the fun of /v/ comes from it's combative, angry nature right?

Do you filthy newfags want to turn this into a new neogaf? Make it more like reddit?

Half of you dipshit no brain chrome drome mother fuckers complaining about

>b-ban feminism
>b-b-ban e celeb
>b-ban console wars
>b-ban any sort of trolling

are some of the most gay, newfaggoted, reddit tier mongol retards that infest /v/. You know what I do when I see a thread I don't like?

I DON'T FUCKING CLICK ON IT.

But if those things, which can all be brought back to relating to vidya, become popular on the board - then let them remain. If the only way to stop them being popular is you little piss babies crying to the mods to have them banned/removed - maybe you should remove yourself from this website, you fat neckbeard pig.
>>
>>315354667
This is retard
Why people are spergjng spilling east and west
And what you descript are basically thr vc/ idea other anons already suggest
>>
File: Crow.jpg (31KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Crow.jpg
31KB, 615x409px
I can't wait to shitpost my weebshit in /vj/ and destroy it from the inside
>>
>>315352329
I'd be okay with all of these except #1. If I want to make 5 threads about 5 different topics over the course of a day, I shouldn't have the same ID for all 5 of them.
>>
File: sexist.png (3MB, 1338x1774px) Image search: [Google]
sexist.png
3MB, 1338x1774px
Please Hiro, let /vj/ happen. We don't want to share board with insufferable westernfags anymore.
>>
>>315344438

You are a minority. You don't matter to the majority, your opinion means nothing to the majority.

Don't like it? Leave. No one cares if you are mad at the way things are. Just leave. Go somewhere else.
>>
>>315353143
Wait I thought you were asking for a /jv/ board because you wanted less shitposting.

But what you actually want is for threads about games you don't consider good to be removed even if they have good discussion?

That's pretty fucking retarded my man.
>>
File: Anita-Sarkeesian-Screenshot.jpg (40KB, 615x345px) Image search: [Google]
Anita-Sarkeesian-Screenshot.jpg
40KB, 615x345px
I think /v/ would be greatly improved if it just focused more on the sexism, cisexim, transphobic, homophobic and misogyny present in each and every video game ever made..

Trust me, Ive been playing video games my whole life
>>
>>315370491
Well our side of the board would be better without you in it loser.
>>
/v/ and 4chan need to go back to being heavy on japanese culture.

Fuck these normalfags pandering they don't care about 4chan.
>>
These threads have now fully devolved into a few users pushing out their personal pet issues and deranged grudges, east vs west and console war shitposting garbage and debates.

It perfectly showcases the worst aspects of /v/.
>>
>>315370581
>MGS and Dark Souls are western games
This proves how retarded westernfags are and should've long been banned from 4chan.
>>
If we actually have ID we could see how many times OP falsefaggjng in this very thread
>>
>>315344438
You are the problem with this board. You are the biggest hypocritical piece of shit that plagues the biggest issues that surround this board.

If you can't see why you are the problem that is why this board is garbage.
>>
>>315370491
For one it would get rid of retards like you who go into an 179 post thread and then decide there isn't a single argument in it and demand people argue at you.
>>
>>315370739
use 4chanX
>>
>>315370581
You got shit for this retarded post in the other thread already.

No need to spam this everywhere now.
>>
Enforce lurk moar.
Ban spoonfeeding.
>>
File: 1443313406953.jpg (181KB, 665x892px) Image search: [Google]
1443313406953.jpg
181KB, 665x892px
You western and normalfags already lost.

The new words filter is proof of that.
>>
File: moot.jpg (150KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
moot.jpg
150KB, 750x740px
>>315370679
I want what moot said realized. He knew 4chan was a sinking ship if it was keep going to adapt itself to normie influence. Right now /v/ is like GameFaqs. This shit needs to be saved.
>>
>>315344438
you're garbage
>>
>>315370581
So if Dark Souls adopted a Western style of gameplay, can you tell me the game whose gameplay it was trying to adopt?

Because I can tell you Final Fantasy adopted Wizardy style gameplay and everything else, so we can consider that a western style Japanese game as well as Dragon Quest.
>>
>>315370773

I've been in all these threads since the start. It's all the same shitposts now. The same east vs west images, the same regurgitated opinions, the same blatant shitposting bait made to anger.
>>
>>315370692
I agree with you, but wouldn't it be correct to say that >>315370679 is somewhat right?
>>
>>315370804
>one of westfags biggest games of the year turns out to be an absolute shitfest
I'm loving all this fallout 4 damage control
>>
>>315370731
>>315370857
>>315370794

>mgs and dark souls threads would belong in the same board as panty quest and menu simulator threads

move along here /v/, nothing to see
>>
>>315357257
>It would pretty much be Neptunia, DOA, and Blazblue circlejerks with no one playing games
That's because there's not much to talk about with them, but if you go into a DoA thread or a BB thread talking like a scrub and whining about mechanics you don't understand, someone who knows their shit will be there to shut your bitching down every time.
>>
>>315344438
Combine /v/ and /l/

The amount of video game discussion would be the same and the lolis would scare away fags from other websites.
>>
File: check'em_moot_version.jpg (104KB, 300x329px) Image search: [Google]
check'em_moot_version.jpg
104KB, 300x329px
>>315370825
ban weebs
allow otakus

problem solved

prove me wrong

you can't
>>
>>315370663
More proof western retards cannot read and should be contained to /v/.
>>
>>315370885
baka desu, senpai
>>
I want to be free from these disgusting normalfags and e-celebs kids.

Give me a japanese video games board.
>>
File: 1381852985255.jpg (578KB, 1540x1564px) Image search: [Google]
1381852985255.jpg
578KB, 1540x1564px
>>315370885
Most of it are CDPR shills. They love shitposting other games. They've been doing it all year without mods stepping in since mods are incompetent. Anyone in a Witcher thread will after five minutes realize what insecure fuckers those Polacks are.
>>
If I'm playing both MGS and Witcher why should I have to browse two different boards for it? They're all videogames. Ther'es no "MY BOARD WILL BE PURE OF SHITPOTING AND PROTECTED BY GODLY MODS 24/7 FOREVER AND EVER!!!".
>>
>>315370913
>>315370913
>this westfag delusion
You're a complete retard
>>
>>315370913
>mgs and dark souls threads would belong in the same board as panty quest and menu simulator threads
Sure.
Are you angry because the japanese made some games you like?
>>
this desu senpai
>>
>>315370863
There was not a single east vs west image in this thread until after you posted. Please kill yourself.
>>
File: paz-metalgear.jpg (50KB, 500x712px) Image search: [Google]
paz-metalgear.jpg
50KB, 500x712px
>>315370913
This retarded fucking westfag in action.
>>
>>315370983
>>315370973
>>315370885
>>315370913
>>315371052

Look at this shit. Just more shitposting, every single post is a form of bait or just garbage. Can't you people fucking see this?

Why do you people intentionally and deliberately try to make /v/ worse?
>>
File: ciri20.jpg (143KB, 381x899px) Image search: [Google]
ciri20.jpg
143KB, 381x899px
>>315370973
>>
>>315370913
>Japanese game means game I don't like.

You can talk about whatever you want on your shitty board, just don't be on the same board as me.
>>
>>315370981
this

weebs are on SUICIDE WATCH

they just want panty shots
>>
>>315353143
>There is not a single good Assassins Creed game and Bestheda has not even made a decent game in the last 10 years. Get it out of the board. Only a retard could have an opinion different than this, why should I be forced to share a board with them?

>CoD used to be laughed at on /v/, now there are constant threads about it.

>>315370663
>But what you actually want is for threads about games you don't consider good to be removed even if they have good discussion?

>>315370942
>More proof western retards cannot read and should be contained to /v/.

What part did I not understand?
>>
File: 1425871558486.jpg (174KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1425871558486.jpg
174KB, 1024x576px
>>315370913
Average westfags, everyone.
>>
>>315371089

If I say WESTIE FAG or NINTENODRONE or POLLACKS SHILLING TUMBLR MEME WEEBSHIT GAME SHIT BAN BAN BAN BAN, it makes it goodposting!! I'm a smart good nice poster!
>>
>>315371089
Damage control harder you retard
>>
File: red.gif (2MB, 353x234px) Image search: [Google]
red.gif
2MB, 353x234px
>>315344438
>Honestly, that may not fix /v/, but I don't care
>>
>>315370993
I don't dislike japanese games except JRPG's. Having a board for 'japanese games' would turn into shitty, filthy infested boards like /a/. There would be zero good discussion.

>>315370983
>delusion
>thinking games like dark souls or dragon quest could even exist if not for the existence of the west

end yourself suddoku style senpai

>>315371052
>examplifying why weaboos shouldn't get what they want beccause they whine about it a lot

>>315371089
>defending the splitting up of /v/
>shitpost

your post is literally just a complaint about people criticizing legitimate things pls go.

>>315371108
>triggered by western games
back to tumblr

>>315371161
>posting weaboo avatar
>thinking it's an argument

top kek had a good laugh
>>
File: ayy lmao.png (697KB, 1028x484px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.png
697KB, 1028x484px
You guys can stop trying to pretend this is even possible to happen.

The results are clear, /v/ is not getting split any further. Deal with it weeaboos.
>>
>>315371216

Who!? Who do you think I am fucking damage controlling for? You're all equally garbage. This is another example of braindead shitposting.
>>
>>315353392

seconded for dubs
>>
>>315370942
Americans are illiterate, what's new? Pretty sad actually.
>>
>>315371246
After a while, you stop giving a shit about /v/ since this place is overrun by NeoFaggers anyways. There's no saving /v/. But atleast we can save a part of it.

>>315371260
So we can be rid of retards like him.
>>
post more widowmaker
>>
>>315371362

So this isn't about improving /v/ at all but you wanting your own private hobby board for yourself where you can ban all the games and users you don't like and throw around buzzwords at every turn like westernfag normiefag neofag tumblrfag etc etc?
>>
>>315371362
But then we'd be appeasing retards like you. If you think /v/ is so shit that it's beyond saving, then leave.
>>
Japanese /v/ would still have console shitposting.
>>
>>315344438
But I like games from both sides of the compass, anon.

Other anons have said it, all /v/ needs is better moderation. I'm not even saying that LOL threads or anything like that need to go, just that obvious bait threads and console war bullshit shouldn't be tolerated, and get pruned within a couple minutes of appearing.

Instead of making another goddamned board to moderate, just put more, better qualified mods on this one. As it stands, the mods only intervene when they see something they personally don't like, and do jack shit to upkeep the board. They'll strike down civil, fun, late night off-topic discussion about hot sauce, but leave NEVER EVER bullshit up until it image caps.
>>
>>315371313
>1313
Checked matey.
>>
>>315371493
Westernfags are the equivalents of mexicans.
They have invaded 4chan, a place where they aren't welcome.
They need to be quarantined or removed.
>>
File: lili.png (608KB, 626x1274px) Image search: [Google]
lili.png
608KB, 626x1274px
>>315371493
No I want to improve /v/. But I know it's impossible with westernfags like you around who keeps parading their shitty taste and becomes emotionally offended when someone talks about a girl in a videogame. I've long learnt to adjust my expectations.
>>
>>315371531
yep
NX will suck anyway
>>
>>315371362
>>315371161
>>315371052
>>315371108

>souls follows a wrpg format
>guy who made it literally said he used to brokenly read english folk tales as a child and used them for inspiration
>inspired by berserk also - writer of berserk also inspired by western fantasy
>not understanding that jrpg and wrpg don't simply mean where they were made, but the style of game they inhabit

I guess all you motherfuckers called chinese restaurants in america 'american restaurants' and american food, because it was made there? right?
>>
>>315371336
>Nobody replied to your shitpost

That sucks dude, have one on the house.
>>
>>315370924
There is pretty much nothing to talk about for any /vj/ game if it's purely weeaboos. Weeaboos are ass at video games and care more about aesthetics and merchandise than gameplay. It would be the same as /a/ with cancerous threads about jerking off together over the internet.
>>
>>315346261
I just realized that I've been browsing 4chan for 5 years. What the fuck
>>
>>315371618
If the game was made by japanese devs in japan then its a fucking japanese game.
>>
>>315371665
But you'd also get Devil May Cry and Mario discussion.
>>
>>315371665
Yeah the western board wouldn't have anyone talking about gameplay since the west only makes shitty movies
>>
>>315371664
Even science has proven it, senpai. I'm just saying, how is that shitposting?
>>
>>315371723
but the programmer of FF15 is western?
>>
File: 1446623234181.jpg (374KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1446623234181.jpg
374KB, 750x750px
>its a banable offense to talk about any possible selling of data by 4chan
>people still trust this chink

Why?
>>
>>315371582
>But I know it's impossible with westernfags like you around who keeps parading their shitty taste and becomes emotionally offended when someone talks about a girl in a videogame

Why do you assume this about me just because I'm criticizing your bad idea? How am I a westernfag when you don't know what I play? I prefer japanese games myself.

You don't sound like a stable rationally minded person, you sound like a person with a huge chip on their shoulder and paranoid grudge, and fueled by mostly hatred and bitterness. You don't care about /v/, you're just a ban happy control freak.

This is why /v/ will never improve, because people like you keep hammering on with your retarded "suggestions".
>>
File: nintendogaf.jpg (411KB, 1429x1138px) Image search: [Google]
nintendogaf.jpg
411KB, 1429x1138px
>>315371541
I hate how they're so incapable of knowing what off-topic threads to delete and what to keep. Like for example some history-based game that evolves into talking about Ceasar's battles against the Gauls? Keep that shit. People who like the games probably also like that and it's on-topic.

People who talk about female streamers on Twitch? Instant delete.

I don't have much hope for /v/ moderation. I just see incredible selection where they let Sony shitposting threads persist until bump limit while they delete the slightest Nintendo dislike thread and for some reason also hate video game girl threads because God forbid you use 4chan to post images. Or how they're so incapable of filtering out shills, like when Indivisible shills keep making the same threads over and over again.
>>
File: 1443894190960.jpg (19KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1443894190960.jpg
19KB, 600x375px
>>315371618
>mfw god of war is a greek game
>mfw jade empire is a chinese game
>>
>>315371761
But the game is being made by Japan Square Enix?
>>
File: 14938603646.jpg (53KB, 700x756px) Image search: [Google]
14938603646.jpg
53KB, 700x756px
>>315371762

thanks for saving my image dude
>>
>>315371618
>souls follows a wrpg format
Wrong at the very first assumption, retard.
>>
>>315371760
Do you think I'm made of replies or something? Just be happy with the one you got.
>>
>>315371772
Why should I have to deal with westfag shitposters who always derail my threads?
>>
>>315371814
by SE is owned by 40 % by westerns
>>
>>315371782
Oh god its the Sony hobby victim again
>>
>>315371723
>no longer a jrpg
>now it's a japanese game
>meaning a game with all the trappings of western fantasy, inspired by western fantasy, uses western fantasy in all of it's design gets put in an eastern board

fuck off to reddit

>>315371812
>shifting goalposts
>eastern and western boards
>now single nations

fuck off weaboo.
>>
If I can get a board where I don't have to see stupid e-celebrity, crossboard memeposting, SJW bait articles, and Indie game shilling, it would be that much better for everyone. If it has to be /jv/, then let it happen.
>>
>>315371782
>. I just see incredible selection where they let Sony shitposting threads persist until bump limit while they delete the slightest Nintendo dislike thread and for some reason also hate video game girl threads because God forbid you use 4chan to post images. Or how they're so incapable of filtering out shills, like when Indivisible shills keep making the same threads over and over again.

That has nothing to do with moderator's selecting which is allowed and which isn't, it's just based on the fact that there sometimes aren't any mods on at any given time, nor can they see all of the hundred threads and thousands of posts up at the same time.
>>
File: 50adf7f10ccf75879008f8df94b1efe5.jpg (306KB, 736x1041px) Image search: [Google]
50adf7f10ccf75879008f8df94b1efe5.jpg
306KB, 736x1041px
>>315371772
>you sound like a person with a huge chip on their shoulder and paranoid grudge, and fueled by mostly hatred and bitterness.
Yes, because I've browsed /v/ for more than a week. Your naivety will end some day.
>>
File: burl.png (85KB, 358x314px) Image search: [Google]
burl.png
85KB, 358x314px
>>315371873
>china is somehow not eastern
>>
>>315371531
Then we'll deal with it. It would be slower and easier to moderate, and I assume most people there would be just as tired of seeing it as you and me.
>>
>>315371873
Look anon I know you're upset that you like a japanese game and don't want your friends to know, but Dark Souls is very Japanese.
>>
would be totally for it, tired of the memery shitposting that follows the stink of dirty casual western games on this board.
>>
>>315371908
There's also the fact that Nintendo shitposting threads get made much more often.
>>
>>315344438
Nobody is forcing you to like western games dipshit.
>>
>>315371838
>>315371937
>if i keep saying it, it must be true!
>>
>>315371847
>Why should I have to deal with westfag shitposters who always derail my threads?
Why do you think it's "westfag shitposters" and not just shitposters? Again you have some paranoid delusions, just like 'westfags" do about "weebs". You need to get over yourself and stop this.

>>315371886
Those won't be free from /vj/ since there isn't enough moderation to go around in the first place. There are a finite limited number of mods.

>>315372002
Lots of shitposting threads happen for many games.
>>
File: 1389030558113.jpg (30KB, 298x363px) Image search: [Google]
1389030558113.jpg
30KB, 298x363px
>western games
>>
File: 1443040529198.png (117KB, 404x384px) Image search: [Google]
1443040529198.png
117KB, 404x384px
>>315371873
Dude chill
>>
>>315371159
If half of the threads on /v/ were about those shit games and the other half were about Japanese games I would not care. The problem is those retards who like those games are the ones with the massive amount of shit posting in ALL the threads.

Also, in that comment I was directly replying to the person saying there were a bunch of amazing western games. I never said anything along the lines of >The problem with /v/ is talking about those games because those games are shit

You can literally continue reading the fucking thread to get that, but you won't, because you are a western game fan and can't comprehend the concept of lurking because you have to get in your GOTCHA arguments.
>>
File: listen.jpg (31KB, 425x292px) Image search: [Google]
listen.jpg
31KB, 425x292px
ok guys

let's make

/v/ - Videogames (all games, no e-celebs, no anita, no twitter, no kickstarters, no shady sites)

/wv/ - Weebogames (no dark souls, no mgs, no nintendo, no atlus, no square, no tecmo, just weeb games with panty shots)
>>
>>315372057
>You need to get over yourself and stop this.
You need to open your fucking eyes and stop being a blind sheep
>>
File: waw.jpg (15KB, 251x283px) Image search: [Google]
waw.jpg
15KB, 251x283px
Westkek /v/:

>le cinematic experiences
>Gone Home, Life is Strange and other awful tumblr pandering shit
>dudebro console shooters
>constant bitching about SJWs
>Todd/Fallout shitposting
>meme shitposting in general
>e-celeb circlejerks
>PKek elitism, Xbots, Sonyggers who love movie games, Nintendrones who defend NoA's retardation

Jap /v/:

>waifu threads (these would exist on Westkek /v/ as well though, just look at The Witcher or Skyrim general on /vg/)
>occasional censorship complaints
>console wars would exist, but could be easily moderated
>>
>>315371273
So 30% of people in a straw poll are ok with it?

That's fine. Why would I want 70% of this board to go to the new board?
>>
>>315352329
>
Two: People who relentlessly samefag, particularly by referencing their own posts four or more times in the same thread, will be given an in-thread ID in that thread alone. Anyone who does not samefag by replying to themselves will not be forced into using an in-thread ID. Should the OP do it in their own thread, their ID will be the same as their OP ID.
This sounds amazing.
>>
>>315345559
What "content"? LONDON? Wow.
>>
>>315371886

But a lot of "SJW bait" stuff is about japanese games. Remember Dragon's Crown? your perfect /vj/ utopia is nothing but a pipe dream. it'll be full of the same shitposting, because that's what 4chan users do on every board.

>>315372108

OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE
>>
>>315371756
Sorry semperpie, but a few cutscenes is nothing compared to a JRPG that's literally dungeon crawl into conversations with zero player input and long ass attack cutscenes for every move you choose. Static enemies with static choices that is nothing but linear patterns in a lazily built game is what 90% of /vj/ would discuss.

There is a reason why the west prefers multiplayer over single player.
>>
File: 1431454090190.jpg (413KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
1431454090190.jpg
413KB, 700x990px
>>315372107
>being this mad that Japan doesn't pander solely to his sensitive cuuck feelings
Stick to western games so your feelings aren't hurt.
>>
>>315372057
Why be against it? We can do a trial run and see how it turns out for a month or so. If nothing changes, then go back to a single /v/, but if there's a difference in quality on both boards, then clearly it should stay.
>>
>>315372095
>because you are a western game fan and can't comprehend the concept of lurking because you have to get in your GOTCHA arguments.

More deranged nonsense, this is pure shitposting, why are you doing this? it's so transparent you're just trying to flamebait.
>>
>>315372107
Fuck off retard.

>getting mad at lewd 2D girls

Fucking normalfags.
>>
>>315372186
Yeah how could I possibly forget League of Legends?
>>
>>315372057
>Lots of shitposting threads happen for many games.
Sure. I wont deny that. Every company is getting a lot of flak.
Xbox probably the least because there's no xbox fans here so shitposters dont have anybody to bait.

But for the last two months or something we've been getting bombarded by permanent Nintendo shitposting threads. Much more than anything else, always the same posts, always the same images.

And because of the frequency they are getting posted you will see some of them actually get deleted.
Plenty of them still hit the bump limit though.

That guy is pretty much full of shit.
He has been spamming his shit image on /qa/ too.
I mean come on. Anybody who uses the term Nintendogaf is 100% shitposter console warrior material.
>>
Repostan

Tell me ONE reason why splitting the bard by platform (nintendo, sony, xbox, pc) is bad.

It would virtually kill all consolewars.

Hard mode: do not use the word circlekerk, banter, ignore
>>
>>315372189
>>315372230

my feeling aren't hurt
you weeb just want panty shots. No problem with that. I hope you'll have your containment board, so I can talk about other "western" eastern games
>>
>>315371493
It's impossible to improve /v/ without a mass exodus. The board is massive. Do you think anything that happens will make the majority of people who make it shit now suddenly stop making it shit?

The only solution is to get rid of them. This would trigger them, so the next best solution is to create /jv/, where we all go, which is actually /v/, and let them keep the name because saying we should get the name would trigger them, and there are more of them than us anyway.

You cannot cure peoples retardation with rule changes or easily evadable bans. The only solution is to cut off the cancer and salvage what you can of the body.
>>
>>315372152

Because it would affect both boards dramatically. What if the vast majority of /v/ prefers both regionalities being on the same board and being under the same roof and catalog?

or do you guys prefer to reddit model of a separate segregated board for every single possible subject?
>>
>>315372107
You can't have your cake and it it too, fag. If we're splitting into western /v/ and eastern /v/, we'll be taking ALL the Japanese games with us and you'll be left with the wasteland that is the western game industry.
>>
>>315372267
Because I play both Playstation and PC games. I bet most people on /v/ stick to multiplet platforms.

>>315372292
>western eastern games
Man, it baffles me how retarded westernfags can be.
>>
>>315372318
>You can't have your cake and it it too, fag. If we're splitting into western /v/ and eastern /v/, we'll be taking ALL the Japanese games with us and you'll be left with the wasteland that is the western game industry.
weebs will disagree with this
>>
>>315371618
>wrpg format

Still haven't named that wrpg format it follows, not to mention the exact same argument works for Final Fantasy, but to a greater degree because I can actually name the WRPG it almost blatantly rips off.

Also >Dark Souls is based off of a Japanese manga, therefore it is western.

ahahahaahaha

The entirety of Japanaese anime is also inspired by western Cartoons therefore everything east is west :^)
>>
>>315372265
>>But for the last two months or something we've been getting bombarded by permanent Nintendo shitposting threads. Much more than anything else, always the same posts, always the same images.

Nothing different from sony stuff or microsoft stuff or ea stuff or ubisoft stuff for the past 5-7 years dude

Does everyone in this thread have nothing but rants about stupid petty fantasy grudges?

>>315372267

Because most games are multiplatform and people don't want to go to 4 different boards just to talk about 1 game between them.
>>
>>315371782
>get warned for reporting a consolewar thread
>the thread gets deleted anyway
I just don't know anymore
>>
File: whatamireading.png (29KB, 195x350px) Image search: [Google]
whatamireading.png
29KB, 195x350px
>>315372292
>"western" eastern games
>>
>>315372343
So keep /v/ for mutiplats and general vidya discussion.
>>
>>315372165
Yes, it was complained about by WESTERN feminists and SJWs. Something most of the fans of the game don't fucking care about.
>>
>>315372292
>western eastern games
You're so fucking stupid
>>
>>315372267
Why can't people like the OP just stop being elitist for no reason?
>>
>suggesting a major split over some arbitrary and ill-defined distinction
This split will be shit
>>
>If l love this Japanese game then it become a Western games!

This fucking thread is gold.
>>
>>315372252
It has a lot more player input than your VN bullshit and LoL is growing in Japan.
>>
>>315372393
there are weebs right now on /v/ that really think Dark Souls and MGS are not eastern games

figure this out
>>
>>315372348
Literally nobody will disagree to it but westernfags when they realize how empty and dead this medium is without the Nips you so love to shit on.

We're taking all the good games. And the waifus. Enjoy being in a miserable state of hell with CDPR and Undertale shills.
>>
>>315372292
>waah I can't talk about my western eastern games becauseof the bad weebs!! I want them to go away!
I think you're feeling are quite hurt. You're butt too.
>>
>>315372297
>You cannot cure peoples retardation with rule changes or easily evadable bans.

There is nobody to enforce your board split regionality rules, just like there is nobody to enforce against shitposting. Your plan has already failed.

>>315372292
>>315372343

I cna't believe you people get roped into this blatant shitposting. You're probably doing it deliberately too, just to push more east vs west horseshit shitposting. Do you think it's not transparent?
>>
>>315371782
There is no way you will believe me but you are experiencing simple confirmation bias. You just think the board is against Sony because you you care about that. That's it.
>>
>>315372456
>Ill-defined
If it's made by Japanese people in Japan, put it in /jv/
If it's made by western people in the west, put it in /wv/

The onyl problem I see is if there's a collaborative game by the two regions.
>>
>>315372469
>defending league of legends
Westfags everyone
>>
>>315372165
They didn't change a thing in the game because of the SJW bitching though, so there's nothing to be upset about unlike what Westkuks have to deal with on a daily basis.
>>
What is a "weeb"? Tell me your definition.
>>
Did Hiro post here today?
>>
>>315372267
If by virtually kill you mean increase them further then sure

It would be easier than ever to incite consolewars, just go talk shit in the specific board you want to bait
>>
>>315372438
Elitism is good though.
>>
>>315372485

Again you're only driven by hatred and grudges, and deliberately want to create a bad board in your wake as REVENGE. Why would any admin listen to you when you talk like this with obviously antagonistic deranged shitposting? What is wrong with you?
>>
>>315372373
>Nothing different from sony stuff or microsoft stuff or ea stuff or ubisoft stuff for the past 5-7 years dude
You can dismiss it all you want. Doesnt change that its like that right now.

If you cant pick up shitposting patterns then you either lack the ability or dont visit the place often enough.

I am not denying that every side is getting some shit here. But often its more extreme for one than for others.
It fully depends on what kind of autismal obsessed shitposter you got ruining the board currently.

Remember the Ruggarrell PC Bloodborne posts? That was a nonstop assault for months too.
>>
>>315372463
>>315372393
>>315372405
This si the kind of idiot who shitposts all day in western game threads and spergs about the eastern game he hates. With a board split, we wouldn't have to deal with fuckers like that.
>>
>>315372165
Japanese video games fans are most likely also /a/ users.

They are good at ignoring cancerous SJW cancer just like /a/.
>>
>>315372538
I'm not saying I like LoL at all, but it's way better than your VN bullshit.
>>
>>315372463
This is how NeoFaggers rationalize to themselves that they are the center of the world and that anything inherently Japanese is made for pedophiles. It's a mental shield that still allows them to shit on Japan for being pedophiles and misogynists. I wonder how Hiro feels that a big part of /v/ feels that way about his country.
>>
>>315372228
Read the thread. I've had normal discourse with every single fan of western games who didn't act like a confrontational retard and didn't even call every game they like shit and said western games I've played and enjoyed.

I'm not baiting anything. When dealing with a retard I don't see why I should be "nice". I don't want to deal with you at all, I want a separate board.
>>
>>315372564
the exact opposite of an otaku with gay attitude
>>
>>315372535
I guess /jv/ will have its dark souls, then. Enjoy your skyrim threads
>>
>>315372402
>>315372561

And it was still about a JAPANESE GAME thus it would be brought up in the JAPANESE GAME THREADS and there would be nothing you can do to stop it because THERE ARE NO MODS

Again it all comes down to mods not your retarded board split ideas
>>
>>315372564
Jap dicksucker who hates their own culture.
>>
>>315372614
>every japanese game is a vn
As expected of a league of legends westfag
Complete ignorance
>>
>>315372575
No.
>>
>>315372582
I am driven by experience that you cannot share a board with thousands of NeoFaggers who believe that if they don't come and derail every Japanese game with "weebshit" and "pedoshit", they're not doing their jobs.

I'm tired man. I just want to talk vidya. If /v/ can't be that place, then fuck this.
>>
File: onizuka.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
onizuka.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>/wv/ - Weebogames

do it Hiro!
I can't stand weebs anymore
>>
File: 1442719655683.jpg (48KB, 588x271px) Image search: [Google]
1442719655683.jpg
48KB, 588x271px
>>315372463
I also like the opposite:
>if you like japanese games you MUST like waifu shit and if you dont you dont like japanese games after all!
This hasnt popped up in these threads yet but its rather common.
>>
>weeb shit on a separate board

imagine all the space for threads that arent hourly nintendo rehash bullshit
>>
>>315372593
>But often its more extreme for one than for others.

Prove it with data. Why should hiro listen to you about this?

>>315372617

You're talking the exact same way about "western fags".
>>
>>315372494
There would be no ambiguity with the mods of /jv/ just like /a/ now post hiroshima and /vr/. The reason mods act the way they do on /v/ is because they have to cater to a huge audience. Your job is much easier if you can just enforce the rules and direct people who break them to /v/, where their shit posting bullshit probably isn't against the rules anyway.

Plus all Japanese focused boards self moderate too because the board culture isn't as cancerous.
>>
File: Xemnas.gif (75KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Xemnas.gif
75KB, 500x300px
>this thread

Anger and hate are supreme.
>>
>>315372660
>>315372660
>like anime
>suddely I hate my Italian culture
Yeah ok whaterver you say.
>>
>>315372614
>he hasn't heard of Unteralterbach
>>
File: anetta.png (268KB, 621x740px) Image search: [Google]
anetta.png
268KB, 621x740px
>>315372165
The SJW related shitposting in /jv/ would be literally:

>Hahaha look at these retarded tumblrinas thinking the Japs care about what they think

And that's it.
>>
>>315372639
Friend, I am FOR the /jv/ split. I will definitely enjoy my dark souls threads in an eastern /v/.
>>315372651
Then let the mods sort it out. I assure you, /jv/ posters would make sure to report garbage threads like that much more often if it happened on their own turf. We have nothing to lose over this split.
>>
I'm actually pretty puzzled when I see this kind of deep autism when the weebs express it.

I mean, I'm the type of guy who believes that Japan has produced what I call the better games. But that's only after rethinking about my tastrs and what I play.

There's like no western games like Dragon's Dogma, Silent Hill 2, DMC series, Souls games, Guilty Gear...
But still most of the jap games I like shitposted to oblivion, or turns out to be some intense waifufaggotry. DD always had some great stuff on it when it wasn't about she-goat and jewtits, while GG threads are shit since I'm the only one talking about gameplay.

What I'm trying to say with it us basically is that you weebs are pathetics foreskin suckers that are surely the biggest cancer of all the board. Never in my life I do imagine to share a board with you about games that I like. You'll never be able to make some good shit like Doom threads or old wRPGs. You're just pathetic and need to end your lives.
>>
>>315372737
>There would be no ambiguity with the mods of /jv/ just like /a/ now post hiroshima and /vr/. The reason mods act the way they do on /v/ is because they have to cater to a huge audience. Your job is much easier if you can just enforce the rules and direct people who break them to /v/, where their shit posting bullshit probably isn't against the rules anyway.

It's not about choices, it's about the fact that there aren't enough and never will be enough mods to cover everything, even if the board was split. You people are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>315372680
>implying
back to tumblr
>>
>>315372721
but nobody in the has ever implied that statement
>>
>>315372721
It's way less common and hasn't popped up because Japanese games have so much variety. Just look at this thread, you have some idiot arguing that MGS and Souls are western games because they have some "western influences" despite being fully made by the Japanese.
>>
>>315372582
>deliberately want to create a bad board in your wake as REVENGE
Whether a west/v/ is good or bad depends on its posters, not the jp/v/ posters

Unless you're saying that a board with nothing but western games is automatically bad
>>
File: 1444222097437.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444222097437.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
>>315372734
>Prove it with data.
Guess I should make a cherry picked picture like that original guy.
>>
>>315372570

No, there's a /v/ meta thread on /qa/ and Hiro said to talk about it here.
>>
>>315372772
>Then let the mods sort it out

The mods won't sort it out, they haven't sorted it out on /v/, why would they sort it out on /vj/? There aren't enough of them for fucks sake. This whole /vj/ utopia oasis you retards have in your heads WILL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN because it ALL relies on mods doing their jobs, and they can't. How do you not fucking understand this basic fucking shit?
>>
I actually like some Japanese games and I don't want to be forced to go to the cesspool that will be /jv/ to talk about them.
>>
>>315372892
How do you fucking know? Let us have our board split and we'll find out who's right.
>>
It seems like the are only around 3 posters or so who really care about this terrible idea, mostly the ones who keeps going on about being called names by the evil westernfag gang who bully them.
>>
>>315372582
I have no desire for revenge.

If /v/ kills itself I don't care. I just want a place to post and where the shit posting is kept to the levels it used to be in the past everywhere in 4chan but /b/. The easiest solution is to just make /jv/.

>>315372696
Elitism is one of the core principles of this site. Lurk more.
>>
A western games board would literally be dead as fuck or just going be about the next triple A overated games(Fallout 4 right now for example)
>>
>>315372754
>Italy

Holy fuck are all weebs in third world shitholes? Do you play JRPGs exclusively because your internet is still 56k?
>>
>>315372892
Moderation will be easier when the parameters of discussion are greatly limited. Now mods are confused whether to pander to sensitive westernfags or upset Japfags.
>>
>>315344438
a seperate nintendo board would fix things faster than a japanese game board
>>
>>315372994
Fuck off neofag
>>
>>315353143
>man this wine is good
>is cheap wine in fancy bottle
You fuckin can't tell the difference anyways because everything is subjective.
>>
File: 9.png (67KB, 449x1197px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
67KB, 449x1197px
>WEEB POSTING IS SO PROBLEMATIC EVEN THE DINK IN CHARGE OF THE WEBSITE WANTS TO CONTAIN IT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>315373020
Isn't that the whole point of this split? So we don't have to deal with that shit anymore?
>>
>>315372976

Why have such an immensely destructive board split if you're not even sure if it'll work? /v/ and the whole games industry isn't so clearly cut up between west and east, it's all one integrated thing for many people past some niche games, splitting it up is hugely destructive, doing that on a whim and a revenge fantasy sounds like petty horseshit.
>>
>>315372734
Even if he is talking like the western guys, his opinion aligns with us other eastern guys, so he would get along with us and it's just more reason to segregate the boards.

Why should we be understanding of the shitposting west faggots when they will just continue to multiply and be shit?
>>
>>315373076
It's retards like this that I want to get away from
>>
>>315372976
Because of the fact that, if mods do their jobs at all, we wouldn't even be arguing about a board split in the first place. Mods would keep the shitposters in line and everything would still stay as is.
>>
>>315373024
nice post

>>315373063
>make separate /nin/ board
>Sonyggers now shitpost agains Xbots and PCfats
>make /xbx/
>Sonyggers now shitpost agains PCfats
>Make /pcg/
>Sonyggers vanish from 4chan
>>
>>315372976
No need to split. Just make a /vws/ board, aka videogame waifu shittery.
Then you can talk about your japanese crap as you always did on /v/. Would be a good riddance, so we'll be able to talk about the games rather than the fapbait on it.

I mean, /vws/ already exists, and it's called /e/ or /h/. That's where you pathetic weebshit should go.
>>
>>315373030
>Moderation will be easier when the parameters of discussion are greatly limited. Now mods are confused whether to pander to sensitive westernfags or upset Japfags.

It's not about choices you fucking retard, mods don't go "uhhhh should i ban this because some braindead east vs west bullshit", mods go "[never sees it because lost in report queue]".

You people really do have some huge fantasy going on in your heads about how this shit works
>>
>>315373142
And they never belonged on the site in the first place and the people that are against this split don't seem to realize that's why we want it so bad.

Look at fucking /a/. They have their own problems, but they deal with so much less normalfag shitposting than /v/ that it's laughable. Elitism is what will keep this site alive in the end.
>>
>>315372818
Do you actually browse any boards like /a/ or /jp/? They are much better than /v/ and even self moderate. It doesn't have to be perfect, it just can't be fucking /v/.

>>315372786
>You'll never be able to make some good shit like Doom threads

Then just talk about that on /v/? You sure you aren't the autistic one here?
>>
File: sun.jpg (5KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
5KB, 215x234px
Daily Reminder that Japan loves Fallout 4

weebs BTFO
>>
>>315373076
It's the other way around actually. Westkeks would be the ones being contained to their shit board where they talk about nothing but e-celebs and bitch about SJWs all day.
>>
The way I see it the only ones who are against this are shitposters who like shitting up threads about Japanese games.
>>
>>315373162
Facebbok already exists. That's where you disgusting normalfags should go.

>make /vws/
>now /v/ has 500% more twitter/eceleb threads
cool
>>
>>315371541
this is the answer
>>
>>315373159
They also love CoD and Destiny. These games sell a lot more than Neptunia and DOA.
>>
>>315372971
/jv/ is just going to be a bunch of waifuposting and its going to be shit

Fuck that. Actually discussion is just going to be drowned out.
>>
>>315373152
That's the thing. We can't rely on them to do a perfect job. It would be so much easier on everyone if this board was just split. Look how much controversy it has generated, this kind of idea has been brewing here for a long time, but nobody wanted to say it.
>>
>>315373309
>sales
Sonygger spotted.
>>
>>315373219
>And they never belonged on the site in the first place

M-MUH SUPER SEEKRIT CLUB THATS ACTUALLY ONE OF THE MOST VISITED SITES ON THE INTERNET:((
WAHHHHH

cry harder faggot. back to \b\ with your dumbass.
>>
>>315344438
>Implying republic commando wasn't good.
>>
>>315373176
Now why would it be lost in the report queue?

Is it because /v/ is one of the biggest boards on the site and insanely hard to moderate?

Of course what the delusional /vj/ fags don't realize is splitting up the board to a less populated board would never get them moderation even if there are less reports! It would be exactly the same! Just like on /a/ and /jp/! I don't go there myself, but I'm sure those places are just as bad as /v/!
>>
>>315373142

Why do you think that type of shit won't be on /vj/? There isn't a single board or even site on the internet that is free of that you fucking idiot.

You aren't much better anyways, "shitposting west faggots" "Westkeks" why do you think this braindead type shitposting buzzword garbage is acceptable? Do you even read what you type and think you sound anything but laughable? inb4 you respond with another buzzword calling me a westie fag
>>
>>315373265
you always have animenewnetwork, hongfire, neogaf, tumblr, and reddit for anime hugboxes.
>>
>>315373220
>Then just talk about that on /v/? You sure you aren't the autistic one here?
What I'm trying to say is that you, weebfucks, are the one ruining jap games threads. I've never seen any waifushittery on the good threads about western games.

So if your kind fucks off, that will make the board better, and we could actually speak about the game.
>>
>>315373221
>caring what a bunch of riajuus think.

lol.
>>
>>315373341
Not everyone that likes Japanese games is a waifufag.
>>
>>315373341
Bull fucking shit. Go look at boards like /tg/, /jp/ and other smaller, slower boards that are more focused. They have way less shitposting.
>>315373358
You first, faggot. You don't belong here.
>>
>>315373358
The sekrit club is good. Elitism is good.
4chan started going to shit when it lost these teo things. You are the living proof of that.
>>
>>315373219
>Look at fucking /a/

Yeah they have threads about jerking off with each other through text chat and sending dick pictures to voice actors. A+ board. Maybe you should go to 8gag with the rest of the /a/ rejects.
>>
The vast majority of /v/ does not want any further board splits especially if it's propagated by a minority of shitposting morons who want their own private subreddit.
>>
>>315373379
>Just like on /a/ and /jp/! I don't go there myself, but I'm sure those places are just as bad as /v/!
It's funny because they aren't. Even if they have their own problems, they have never been as shitty as /v/ is now.
>>
>>315373407
You have twitter, gamespot, gamefaqs, ign for your normalfag hugbox.
>>
>>315373403
I'm not much better?
Go fuck yourself you clueless moron.
I just want threads about japanese games that don't get shitposted to hell and back. And I can't have that because westernfags think they own the goddamn place
>>
>>315373265
>muh if you want to talk about games, go on facebook normie
See? I don't even need to describe how cancerous you fucks are. You do it yourself.
>>
>>315344438
It was a stupid idea in /qa/, it is a stupid idea here. Splitting in jap and western boards won't stop shitposting, console wars, LOL threads and off topic shit in general.
>>
>>315373365
Republic Commando is 10 years old friend. Western games are no longer anything like Republic Commando. They weren't always shit.

>>315373423
I have never posted any waifufaggotry at all though, and that is bannable and more easily moderated on a slower /vj/ board with different mods than /v/ mods dealing with shit like literal child porn that stays up for 15 minutes because they are so busy.

For example

>>>315367767

Almost every reply starting here should still be pruned and banned.
>>
>posters: 94

kek
>>
>>315373486
You've never been to /a/ have you?
>>
>>315373475
4chan was never a secret club. It was advertised on other forums since it launched.

You can go make a subreddit for a secret club.
>>
>>315373486
I included that shit with >They have their own problems
They still have less shitposting than this board. You didn't address my main point at all.
>>
/vj/ will not be slow enough to change moderation since the majority of /v/ is already about japanese made games.

>>315373602
>with different mods

There are no different mods.
>>
>>315373543
Yes anon-kun, I know, I was being sarcastic.
>>
File: my secret club.jpg (194KB, 1012x471px) Image search: [Google]
my secret club.jpg
194KB, 1012x471px
>>315373358
I fucking wish 4chan was still a secret club. I fucking wish normalfags never came here because they thought 4chan was a place full of pedophiles and hackers on steroid.

Everything that become mainstream turn to shit.
>>
>>315373547
I'm not the one begging for a split. I'm fine shitting on you whenever you cry. It's clear you're butthurt someone criticized your favorite Japanese game.
>>
>>315373578
Sorry normie, this site is simply not for your kind.

Just like Europe is not for muslim immigrants, yet they still come here to fuck our counties.
>>
>>315373551
>I just want threads about japanese games that don't get shitposted to hell and back.

So you want your own private little snowflake board that magically has no shitposting. You're not going to get it. Nobody's going to get it.
>>
It wouldn't hurt to try a temporary split and see how it works out.
>>
>>315373582
Yes but they wouldn't happen on the Japanese board so why would I care?

>>315373645
Are you high?
>>
>>315370482
That's because mlp posts were fucking cancer
>>
>>315373714
Fuck off shitposter. You're the problem here.
>>
>>315373602
>mods have to moderate a lot of shit
No shit? So how about hiring more mods instead of splitting boards, which will anyway require more mods?
You're some really dense fuck, you absolute moron. Be sure to cut your balls so you don't spread your cancerous genes by accident.
>>
>>315373714
And your constant NO NO IT WONT HAPPEN NO bullshit isn't going to change anything, but splitting the board and seeing where it goes has more potential than anything to change this place.
>>
>>315373719
>Yes but they wouldn't happen on the Japanese board so why would I care?

So you're not about improving /v/ or 4chan as a whole, you're just selfish.

>>315373762

I'm being a realist. If you want your own private utopia board about your singular interest and hobby and carefully selected perfect moderators, you can go to one of the other sites that allows you to make your own.
>>
>>315373836
>So you're not about improving /v/ or 4chan as a whole
Well if /v/ is split in half and the other half gets the shitposting then, as a whole, both /v/ and 4chan have improved
>>
>>315344438
I agree. Lets make a /vj/ board. Then we won't have to listen to faggots like you.
>>
>>315373681
Exactly this image, and /v/ for example hates on /jp/ because they sit around and do exactly what they want and what the board is for and if you do anything against that you are told to fuck off.

Well, in /jp/'s case they will say who are you quoting over and over again until you get bored and fuck off, but still, the entire point is /v/ is a place full of way too many different faggots and unless we get rid of all the trash, which is not feasible, the only solution is to create a safe space for us and other veteran posters.

An Outer Haven. A place where people no longer shit post because of console disputes or ideologies. A place for posters to just talk about video games because it's the games they want to talk about. No consoleshit, no twitter, but a home for us.
>>
>>315373930
> and the other half gets the shitposting then

Why don't you care about the other half? You've just created a board that you consider pure cancer and shitposts but you're proud of it. Why are you so proud of creating a bad board? /v/ wouldn't exist anymore either.
>>
>>315373938
The feeling is mutual. It will be just like the time the KKK and the Black Panthers co-operated. We can make a better site for everyone by staying the fuck away from each other.
>>
>>315344438
>weeb projecting this hard
>>
>>315374016
Because we won't need to suffer it.
>>
>>315374016
Because the original audience of this site would get what we want.
We don't give a shit about what west fags want.
>>
>>315374001
>>An Outer Haven. A place where people no longer shit post because of console disputes or ideologies. A place for posters to just talk about video games because it's the games they want to talk about. No consoleshit, no twitter, but a home for us.

Again

>If you want your own private utopia board about your singular interest and hobby and carefully selected perfect moderators, you can go to one of the other sites that allows you to make your own.
>>
>>315373930
>A board with no shitpost
How fucking new are you?
And you're the one calling others "normies" and tell them to go to "facebook"?
Good thing your kind ends its life sooner or later.
>>
>>315374016
>You've just created a board that you consider pure cancer and shitposts but you're proud of it. Why are you so proud of creating a bad board?
Ask moot what he was thinking when he made [s4s]
>>
>>315374081
>If you want your own private utopia board about your singular interest and hobby and carefully selected perfect moderators
Sounds like 4chan.
>>
>>315374016
So how else do you propose we fix /v/? I don't see any better options and the site isn't getting any smaller. Containment boards are already a thing and /v/ is one of them. Some people here want to take what's left of good video game discussion and leave this place. Why won't you let us have that? The shitposting side of /v/ to straighten their own shit out, then they can have the rest of /v/ back.
>>
>>315374020

The vast majority of /v/ has no such inclination to separate themselves based on east vs west preference, it's just you couple of faggots. There is no Great War.

>>315374075
>Because we won't need to suffer it.

Thanks for proving the selfishness.

>>315374131

That's the exact opposite of 4chan. 4chan only has a few dozen boards of compiled and congregated interests and hobbies, not like reddit or other chans which has hundreds and thousands of boards for every pet interest away from all those nasty things of the hobby they hate. And it doesn't work in the end.
>>
File: 1446404905058.jpg (289KB, 1728x2408px) Image search: [Google]
1446404905058.jpg
289KB, 1728x2408px
These threads were better when they actually discussed proper solutions rather than the retarded split that gets pushed by this samefag nigger.
>>
>>315374241
>The vast majority of /v/ has no such inclination to separate themselves based on east vs west preference, it's just you couple of faggots. There is no Great War.
Is that why we just had a 500 post /qa/ thread and then two 750 post /v/ threads, and now a 450 post thread argue about it this much? This is clearly something a lot of people want to see happen.
>>
>>315373836
Of course I'm selfish.

You seem kind of dense so let me get this through your head.

I do not give a single fucking shit about the shit posting retards who ruin /v/. It's impossible to get rid of them, so just make me not have to deal with them. The entire idea of 4chan is a bunch of elitist assholes anonymously shitting on each other.

/a/ doesn't like Naruto so they don't try to accommodate narutards, they tell them all to fuck off and the mods ban it. /v/ can't do that, so create a /v/ that can. That place will be good. It will become an actual good board with self moderation like other good boards not full of normalfags on 4chan have. You are so obsessed with your idiotic idea of "saving /v/" that you fail to realize /v/ only exist as it's users. You cannot introduce any rules to make it's users not shit because they do not adhere to 4chans culture. If you even act like a person acted on this site did 7 years ago you will be told by everybody to fuck off to tumblr or reddit so they can continue shit posting and acting like newfags. There are so many of them there is nothing you can do. Any /v/ "saved" would be a /v/ saved for them. I don't give a shit about retarded 16-18 year old's who want to talk about twitter, best friends play and shit on things like FnaF. I only know what those things are because of shit posting on /v/. (Well not twitter, but the people from the post yes)

I don't and will never care about those people. I would be happy if tomorrow they all died because the sudden improvement in quality on /v/ and I would never know them anyway. Obviously that's not going to happen though, so how about getting a /v/ for non retards where we can once again be elitist assholes and prevent it from ever becoming like this shit hole again. To sacrifice would be western games. If you want a not shit place to talk about /v/ then you save that part. I'll take the loss.
>>
>>315374201
sounds like you're the one who really cares. I've only seen people like you reference SJWs.
>>
>>315374309
A split is a more realistic solution than anything else people have said in here. I'd love for Hiro to hire more mods that actually prune real shitty ass garbage meme shitposting threads, but it just won't happen.
>>
>>315374339
>/a/ doesn't like Naruto so they don't try to accommodate narutards

Except there was Naruto threads during the kekining with Salad.
>>
>>315374341
But I don't care about SJWs. Japanese games doesn't have to deal with them.
>>
>>315373551

We do own the place, and this will only continue as time goes on. Weeb games pander to a nice market, a market which is obviously reducing on /v/.

I care very little for weeb shit, but I get that you guys need your own board if you want to survive.

You little boys can have your 'waifu a shit' threads and group masturbation sessions. It will be wonderful senpai. :^)
>>
>>315374331
> a lot of people
>99 posters out of 450 posts
>>
>>315374341
I care because I'm tired of seeing it.
>>
>>315374016
>Why don't I care about the other half.

That's like asking why I don't care about the quality of /pol/, /soc/ or /b/.

/pol/s entire existence is a containment board. Moot made it because deleting /new/ fucked up the other boards so he made a shit board on purpose because sometimes the only thing you can do to contain retardation is to make a cesspool of shit for them to fester. And again, why the fuck do you want me to whiteknight for retarded shitposters? If they want to wallow in shit let them, just like /soc/, /b/ and /r9k/. Let them decide among their shitty selves how to fix themselves. We already found our solution and it's to get away from these retards, so now we are asking Hiro.
>>
>>315374440
Yeah man it's not like MGS sold 5 million copies
>>
>>315374426
Me neither. I simply report them and they disappear like 15 minutes after their creation. It'a like magic.
>>
>>315374472
And? That's a lot of people who would be happier with a split while hardly affecting people who don't give a shit about it.
>>
If a weeb is making you upset, just imagine him as the pathetic, overweight, smelly neckbeard that he is and you will instantly feel better.
>>
>>315354854
/vp/ was a desperate attempt to save /v/ from the hell that new Pokemon releases were creating. The damn board was flooding with 50 pokemon threads at any time.
>>
>>315374503

MG5 is western in everything but name, and you know it.
>>
>>315374201
>Only westfags care about e-celebs and SJWs garbage.
Then why are lots of Xenoblade X threads talking about "Sjws censoring my games"? Let me guess, false flags? Paid shills? Reptilians? or is XBX not japanese and it's fans not primarily interested in japanese games now?

>>315374148
>So how else do you propose we fix /v/?
Better posts and posters. You're not one of them.

>Some people here want to take what's left of good video game discussion and leave this place.
Then they can go make their own board. Everyone has their own definition of what they consider good, as well. You think there won't be schisms in /vj/ utopia of perfection? Then there'll be more and more splits over and over because of your exact same flawed selfish mentality.

>Why won't you let us have that?
Why should you split a board in two for millions of other posters who get along just fine, just because you have a revenge fantasy and petty grudges about internet bullshit?

> The shitposting side of /v/ to straighten their own shit out, then they can have the rest of /v/ back.
You are not some godly angel and all the rest are shitposting garbage. You cannot create a magical board that is "100% Goodposting" and another board which is "100% Shitposting" because there is nothing stopping the shitposters from going to you.

Do you think hobbies and interests that you don't personally like are intrinsically shitposting and bad and evil? Then you are probably a shitposter as well and judge games and people based on nothing but your own biases and previously mentioned petty grudges. You probably fall for "wow look at this weebshit" bait all the time too and go apeshit. You couldn't even handle your own board.
>>
>>315374081
>If you want your own private utopia board about your singular interest and hobby and carefully selected perfect moderators, you can go to one of the other sites that allows you to make your own.

You mean like 4chan was until faggots like you ruined it because you fucking thing 4chan should be like Europe and be multicultural accepting all kinds of users?
>>
>>315374201
Is it westfags constantly posting kamiya and kojimas twitter accounts?
>>
>>315374539
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you implying that all of those 99 posters are agreeing on a fucking split? You're delusional, not to mention the fact that a strawpoll exists that's clearly saying 70% of the userbase disagrees with a split.
>>
>>315373719
>Yes but they wouldn't happen on the Japanese board so why would I care?
You are fucking delusional. The same shit would happen in both parts, idiot.
You won't solve a problem, you'll make it double. Shitposting will be in both, console wars willbe in both, off topic shit will be in both.
Even jp vidya fans shitpost, don't even try to imply otherwise.
>>
>>315374472

99 people is an incredibly minor number. the vast majority of the thread doesn't even approve of this idea, it's probably maybe a dozen at most.
>>
>>315344438
i have an idea , paint yourself yellow and swim to Japan begging for them to let you in, but i doubt they would want an autist like you
>>
>>315374001
I just popped into /jp/ to see what it was like and I have no fucking clue what any of these threads are about besides the Onahole one. Looks like they're doing them, more power to them.

I don't see anything that looks like shitposting, but I wouldn't know what it looks like.
>>
>>315374630
You're so retarded it's actually really funny to watch.
>>
>>315373602
>Does /vj/ like X?
>Turns into a waifu image dump
This is basically what every thread on /jv/ would be like.
>>
>>315374494
>We already found our solution and it's to get away from these retards, so now we are asking Hiro.

You can already get away from them by leaving the site and making your own board. You see how that plays out.
>>
>>315374715
you're so new it hurts
>>
>>315374440
>westernfags think they are the majority here

Top fucking kek. The majority of the threads on /v/ are always japanese games related at all time.
>>
Please do this. I'm so fucking tired of marketers flooding the board for whatever the AAA western game of the month is.
>>
>>315374667
You keep insisting that the degree of shit posting and cancer is going to be exactly the same but you have no evidence to support that.

JP shitposting at it's worse usually involves sniffing, liking or some other shit like that some random disgusting body part like dirty soles or assholes. I'm more than willing to deal with that shit posting.
>>
>>315374607
>Then why are lots of Xenoblade X threads talking about "Sjws censoring my games"?

It's not as much SJWs as it NoA being retarded and thinking all Nintendo games are for 6 year olds. People who bring SJWs into this are stupid. NoA has always had an history of censoring shit.
>>
>>315374630
>You mean like 4chan was until

Yeah, "anime/random" is so focused and singular right

4chan boards work best when they're about a variety of different topics. There's a reason why /his/ isn't just about history but about humanities etc.

If you want selective bullshit go to reddit or the other chans.
>>
>>315374607
>Better posts and posters. You're not one of them.
Good fucking luck, buddy, because /v/ gets worse posters every day here and it will not be changing.
>Then they can go make their own board.
That is precisely what we are trying to fucking do right now.
>You are not some godly angel and all the rest are shitposting garbage. You cannot create a magical board that is "100% Goodposting" and another board which is "100% Shitposting" because there is nothing stopping the shitposters from going to you.
No, but we can create boards that are 90% less shitposting on both sides, which is better than nothing, which is what you propose.

/v/ will not get better with time. Only worse.
>>
>>315374630
>You mean like 4chan was until faggots like you ruined it because you fucking thing 4chan should be like Europe and be multicultural accepting all kinds of users?

/v/ is actually nothing like that though. It should be, but instead its all YOU SHOULD BE LIKING WHAT I LIKE, NOT WHAT YOU LIKE shit.
>>
Let's just delete /v/
>>
>>315374843
>but we can create boards that are 90% less shitposting on both sides

Yes you can, on sites where you can create your own boards.
>>
>>315374713
I just checked. Entire front page was shit posting free albeit still extremely high in autism.
>>
>>315374661
>video games devs are now youtuber
>>
>>315374779
You want to be some kind of saviour while you're posting against the rule shit. I got banned for saying half the stuff you're saying, and that's what I find really funny.
You're the cancer, so you're the one who needs to leave.
>>
>>315374834
It's working out great for /b2.- I mean /v/ bruh.
>>
The vast majority of /v/ does not want this because they enjoy being able to talk about both japanese and western games that they like at any given time on the same board, with the same community, in the same board culture, in the same catalog, and with the same people.

The only people that so highly segregate japanese and western games in their minds are all the shitposters and deranged obsessed people in this thread.
>>
File: 1441587612519.jpg (65KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
1441587612519.jpg
65KB, 567x561px
>this entire thread
>>
>>315374915
We can make our own boards here. Why do you think there's so many of them?
>>
>>315352329
>in the same manner as console wars
Nothing getting done?
>>
>>315374970
I am looking out for /v/ as a whole.
And the western cancer is something that needs to be cut off.
>>
>>315374871
>/v/ should be accepting of new users from anywhere on the internet who want to act like they are from the place they came from

Please give us a fucking /vj/ board Hiro. I don't even want to continue these dumb arguments. There is no point in arguing with these retards. Just give it a month or two test period and if it's shit delete it.
>>
>>315374817
Guess what, smartass, you don't have any proof about the opposite either.
There is a lot of shitposting involving japanese games and companies. Nontendo vs Sony, threads about a game based on the anime that become off topic discussions about the anime itself, neverending dumps of lewd anime pictures, smug anime face bait and so on.

No, you won't change anything splitting the boards. You'll just create two shit boards instead of one.
>>
>>315375014
I had no idea /v/ was so far gone on a meta level like this. Maybe the whole thing does just need to be removed.
>>
File: For newfags.png (580KB, 800x2810px) Image search: [Google]
For newfags.png
580KB, 800x2810px
>>
>>315374970
Different guy you are replying to pal. I'm not posting anything against the rules because the moderator of 4chan told us to move the discussion here. This thread started on /qa/.

You won't because you are a western shitter, but you really should lurk more.
>>
>>315375064
Fucking this. Just give us a trial. There is NO reason not to.
>>
>>315375064

Why should I have to post on two separate boards because of a few faggots in this thread begging hiro with an extremely unpopular idea

>>315375081
>Nontendo vs Sony

it's funny since there literally was just a shitposter last thread going on about that, now these /vj/ faggots think they'll be some peaceful shitpost free utopia because of it
>>
>>315375064
Can we just ban people who bring up other sites? Every other posts its GO BACK TO REDDIT/TUMBLR/NEOWHATEVER/TWITTER/BLAHBLAH.
>>
>>315375081
Go in a Nintendo vs Sony game and say one of these games are good.

Disgaea
Persona
SMTxFE
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Yes, all the shit posting primarily comes from westaboos. In these threads the entire Vita's library is dismissed because it's "weebshit."
>>
>>315375198
>>>/reddit/
>>
Its always funny to see weebs and especially nintendrones try to portray themselves as angels that only want to be left alone to discuss their games without hurting anyone when in reality they are the most cancerous shitposters out of the entire lot. Christ, what a bunch of insufferable elitist little pricks.
>>
>>315375145
>Just give us a trial. There is NO reason not to.

There is NO reason to do so in the first place. A trial would cause a lot of problems and stress and there isn't the moderation to handle the extreme load of shitposting that would be involved in the weeks of fighting and arguing about the massive board split, about what goes where, about threads that don't belong and need to get banned mods mods where are you, about the constantly hourly board war threads and meta threads, and so on.
>>
>>315375176
>Why should I have to post on two separate boards
Oh no, you'll have to look at TWO WHOLE BOARDS what a tragedy.
>>
>>315375138
Global rule 3: You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism

>muh west is truly cancer
Doesn't change the fact you didn't simply break the rule 3, you raped it like your plastic dolls
>>
>>315375274
>Christ, what a bunch of insufferable elitist little pricks.
This should be a banner for this site.
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>315375274
Elitism is a good thing.
>>
>>315375274
>Its always funny [....] Christ, what a bunch of insufferable elitist little pricks.
Is it funny or not?
>>
>>315375295
It would be fucking better than what we're stuck with right now. I'm willing to try anything at this point.
>>
What we need is a Nintendo board and a "/v/ celeb" board. /vr/ needs to be removed. Very slow board, not much point to it being separate from /v/. /vp/ needs to be merged with Nintendo. This way we'd have the same amount of video game themed boards as now.

Nintendo and games released on their consoles pretty much form a separate market from the rest of the vidya platforms. They don't get multiplats and everyone else doesn't get their games, which 99% of the time target a specific audience (i.e. little kids, or people who are little kids in the head.) And despite all this, Nintendo cancer takes up a lot of space on /v/. It should be segregated the same way Pokemon was, for the very same reasons.

And e-celeb shit just has very little to do with video games. This is the fucking video game board. Talk about the games and the game industry, not about random faggots who just happen to play video games like everyone else here. If you want to talk about who you watch on youtube, who fucked someone else's girlfriend, or the rest of the the shitty drama, just fuck off.
>>
>>315375319
I didn't post any of those, everything I said is completely relevant to the meta discussion sanctioned by Hiro.

I didn't flame you either, you are simply being a retard so I told you as such.
>>
>>315375274
Sonygger AND normie, I see. >>>/f/acebook is that way.
>>
File: 1394063009310.jpg (611KB, 660x2788px) Image search: [Google]
1394063009310.jpg
611KB, 660x2788px
>>315375274
/v/ went to shit because you guys dropped the elitists acting.
>>
>>315375497
Good job proving him right.
>>
>>315375417
>I'm willing to try anything at this point

You're not in control. There's no need for the mods and admin to do so much work policing the hellish shitstorm such a huge HUGE schism board split would cause, just our your petty nagging and grudges.

You'll just have to learn to get along with each other. We're all in this together.
>>
>>315375548
>you should just deal with people like me shitting up your threads even though westernfags were never the target audience of this website
>>
>>315375529
He did a great job proving me right, so I guess we're even.
>>
>>315375421
>I hate Nintendo. Nintendo is the only problem on this board because it's not for mature gamers like myself. Without Nintendo there would be no shit posting.

Holy fuck you retards are stupid. Do you think BB shit posting is all some secret Nintendo army and not literally the PC players and Xbox players who are mad they didn't get the next entry into the franchise?

Seriously just kill yourself. You console war faggots are insufferable.
>>
>>315375421
>removing a board on the basis that it is slow
>giving /vp/ an outlet when it's removed
>giving nintendo its own board without doing the same for sony and xbox, practically inviting endless shitposting
>literally SUGGESTING TO MAKE
>A
>BOARD
>ABOUT
>E-CELEBS
if you truly, truly aren't just fucking around: kill yourself.
>>
>>315375548
>You'll just have to learn to get along with each other. We're all in this together.
And it won't happen. It has never happened, and it will continue to not happen. It will only get worse. Love and peace won't save this board and I don't know why you think it will.
>>
>>315375650

Hate won't solve it either. You have to let go.
>>
>>315375695
fuck off
>>
>>315375548
You keep insisting that we have to get a long with a bunch of retards who don't even belong on this site for literally no reason other than

>I said so, we have to fix all of /v/ or none of /v/! We either all eat shit or we all don't eat shit!

Just kill yourself. This isn't some fucking sink of swim military shit. We shouldn't have to deal with others problems just because you have created some arbitrary non existent unity in your mind.

I truly, from the bottom of my heart, hope you die in your sleep tonight while you have a nightmare of this post rapidly scrolling in front of your eyes.
>>
File: ayy lmao.png (697KB, 1028x484px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.png
697KB, 1028x484px
>>315374539
Hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>315375695
You are either an insufferable newfag who should kill yourself or a cheeky fucking cunt who remembers trolling is an art
>>
>>315375758
You have problems
>>
>>315375548
>You'll just have to learn to get along with each other. We're all in this together.
Holy fuck. Where do you think you are? Seriously. what website are you on right now? This place has been in a downward spiral since the day it began. It's why we've had to make so many new boards not limited to all the containment ones. What we want is not so fucking radical and it has been done before.

You won't change shitposters minds. They can do what they want and they do it anonymously without repercussion. The only thing we can do it make a place that is more attractive to them so we can discuss video games without all the extra garbage in some relative peace. Nobody is saying this new /v/ would be a utopia or that it would be significantly better, but if it's even a little bit more bearable than this, it would be worth it.
>>
Get more mods
Get a sticky
Get IDs

None of this split bullshit.
>>
>>315375823
>30% of people are fine with it.

How does this prove your point at all? That means 30% of people fuck off. That's a very significant number. The new board would be near the size of /a/.
>>
>>315344438
The only thing splitting /v/ again would accomplish is having two boards people can shitpost on. The only difference will be that one thread has a smug anime girl and the other has a smug western girl.
>>
>>315375837
Yes and Hiro needs to solve them by splitting the board.
>>
>>315375823
>More than 1/4 would be fine with it
You realize how many people that is, right? /v/ is a fucking huge board.
>>
>>315375823
If I could get away from 70% of people I'd be fine with that
>>
>>315375864
Mods are only useful for forcing their opinions on you via censorship. Fuck that, go with self moderation, unless the post/thread in question is truly not vidya.
>>
>>315375893
>still being delusional
That 30% are agreeing for different reasons, retard
>>
>>315375932
So one board is already objective better than the other? Great start.
>>
>>315375932
I'd rather take the smug anime girl shitposting, please.
>>
>>315375893
keep in mind that strawpoll is fucking meaningless
THOUSANDS of people browse /v/
nobody actually reads giant meta threads, they'll just see /vj/ one day and drop in
it needs a testing period, no strawpoll horseshit will confirm or deny anything
>>
>>315375893
You are clinically retarded. Like the idea OP brought up.
>>
>>315375618
>>315375601
>very few people
>zero reason to be separate from /v/
>WHY WOULD YOU REMOVE THIS????? ;_;
Fucking retard.

>muh Nintendo totally isn't in a separate bubble that has practically no overlap with the rest, both in terms of audience and in terms of game availability
Fucking retard.

>w-we don't need an e-celeb board, I'd rather dumbfucks like me could just continue to shit up /v/ with all the e-celeb cancer instead of fucking off to a containment board
Fucking retard.
>>
>>315375893
>>315375954
>>315375958
The point is we don't want this. /v/ in general does not want this. I play Western games and Eastern games and I'm not gonna fucking be lurking two different boards because of faggots like you.

Fuck off, if you want your own special board, go to Reddit.
>>
>>315375932
>western "girl"
>>
>>315376062
Kill yourself. You aren't worth a proper response.
>>
>>315375864
If instead of a split to /jv/ we remove fucking anonymity then this site really is done.
>>
>>315376108
Might as well.
This would at least change things. /jv/ wouldnt.
>>
>>315376102
Very edgy, kiddo. Sasuga nintendo console warriors and e-celeb fans.
>>
>>315376070
>we
the true identifying sign of marxist scum, weasel words
next you'll tell me the board needs more mods and identifcation
>>
>>315375932
>smug western girl

These don't exist.
>>
>>315376070
Then stay on /v/. We really didn't want you on /jv/ anyway.

>Go to Reddit

You are part of the cancer of this board, so really, just don't come.
>>
>>315376070
>I play Western games and Eastern games and I'm not gonna fucking be lurking two different boards because of faggots like you.

But but the few faggots here have deranged obsessive revenge fantasies against how much theY HATE HATE HATE the cancer all around them and want them BANNED BANNED BANNED and how they're the cause of all the problems in their lives, the dreaded 'westernfags', without them they would finally be living in a peaceful fantasyland

that's why they should be especially catered to and why all the thousands of people who browse the board just fine need to have to handle the repercussions
>>
>>315376042
This.
the only thing these threads have shown is that we will only be able to tell what happens if we just test it out.
>>
>>315376187
Kill yourself.
>>
>>315376176
Board splits have been proven to change things.

ID is literally just proof a board is dead and it defeats the purpose of browsing 4chan.

You know what else would make your shitty idea work? You going to a site with forced ID's, like literally every site on the internet about video games besides 4chan.
>>
>>315376070
Fuck you. I'm tired of assholes like you dragging this place into the pits of hell for years. We should get our own board away from you if you're not going to fucking leave.
>>
>>315376263
Shhh, you're safe now, little boy.
>>
>>315375960
I think mods should stomp out any retard behavior until the community grows into something less retarded, and then loosen it up.
>>
>>315376042
Probably not even a majority of those agreeing to a split are agreeing to shitpost in a new board. Significant or not, why should a minority be catered to at the expense of the majority?
>>
>>315376334
It would be pretty easy to do that on a board with strictly defined guidelines like "Only Japanese games are allowed to be posted" you know.
>>
File: 1446611658716.png (248KB, 594x411px) Image search: [Google]
1446611658716.png
248KB, 594x411px
>>315376309
>ID is literally just proof a board is dead and it defeats the purpose of browsing 4chan.
Far from it.

And you could also just leave for some japanese games only forum.
That would be a fix to your problem.
>>
>>315376219
Then talk about Japanese games on /v/ retard, I literally don't care what happens on /v/ once /jv/ is made. You can still talk about gundam on /a/ but /m/ exist, you can still talk about otaku shit on /a/ but /jp/ exist. If you think /v/ is perfectly a okay then you stay in this cesspool while we go to /jv/. You think we are cancer anyway so it would literally improve your board. There are no losers.
>>
This idea is basically supported by butthurt japlovers that can't take the banter of criticism.
Hopefully Hiro acknowledges that this splitting idea is damn stupid.
>>
>>315376398
Moot already said that /v/ has the easiest rules by far.
>>
>>315376359
What expense? That you might have to have two tabs open instead of one? That's a sacrifice worth making if there's a possibility of less shitposting.
>>
>>315376242
>>315375893

This reeks of desperation

>it's a tiny minority BUT THAT'S STILL A LOT TO FUCK OVER THE ENTIRE REST OF THE BOARD FOR!?

>there's no way to show it'll improve anything BUT WE SHOULD DO IT ANYWAYS JUST TO TRY IT OUT!!

hey why not split up /mu/ into segregated boards for each genre because one faggot circle jerks himself to the idea? It might fuck the board up for everybody but hey TRIAL PERIOD! DO IT FUCKING NOW HIRO!! NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!! THERE'S NO REASON NOT TO!!
>>
>>315376407
>Literal /b/ user

You leaving the site would fix my problem but we both know that won't happen so how about we go for the middle ground and I get my own containment board.
>>
>>315376460
>banter
>criticism
Is that what you call going into any thread about japanese games and screaming >weebshit and >pedoshit?
>>
>>315376474
Again, how is this fucking over the rest of the board in any way? Less traffic? You might need another tab or two open?
>>
>>315376419

So what you want is a redundant board for the exact same threads that happen on here?

Why do you think people who enjoy both western and japanese games, and thus are half-shitposters, wouldn't post on your private resort locked down heavily moderated oasis island board?
>>
>>315376471
But there isn't, you stupid faggot. How can you not realize that? Your new board will be the target of trolling far more than your threads about whatever Japanese game you want to talk about on /v/ will be.
>>
>>315376474
Except /jp/ is a literal example that has been brought up multiple times now.

jv would be to v as jp is to a.
>>
>>315376558
How do you know that? Nobody will know anything unless it happens.
>>
>>315376532

Why do it at all?

>>315376398
>>315376334
>MODS WILL FIXS IT!!!

Like they've fixed everything else, right?
>>
File: 1422675707205s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1422675707205s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>315376501
>getting triggered by Spurdo
Looks like you're the one who doesnt belong.
>>
>>315376532
Yes. I don't want to lurk two boards instead of one just to please your autism.
Fuck off already, your idea is terrible, the majority of people disagree with it, why is this even still being debated like it's an idea that can happen?
>>
>>315375758
it's unfortunate that you're in it for the long haul isn't it? hopefully you'll fuck off of 4chan entirely once you finally get it through your skull you won't be catered to.
>>
>>315376504
Don't pretend the butthurt idiots of your kind don't go around parrotting "western shit", "3DPD" and similar bullshit.
>>
>>315376471
The expense of popular opinion
>>
>>315376552
>people who enjoy both western and Japanese games

Are probably normal posters who won't shit post like western fags, so who cares? Of course they can post on /jv/, or are you still convinced this is somehow a case of stop liking what I don't like?
>>
>>315376616
>Why do it at all?
So people don't have to put up with the huge amount of shitposting on /v/?
>>
>>315376616
>Like they've fixed everything else
Well no. Because they arent doing shit.

/v/ was alright for that short time around /vg/s creation where they shat on everybody doing their board culture faggotry.

But they stopped at some point. That was their mistake.
>>
>>315376612
Alright then, let's divide /v/ into genres and consoles and hell give more specific games their own boards, why not? It's a retarded idea but durrrrrrrrr it might just work :^)

Fuck off, dipshit.
>>
>>315376646

Because they're obsessive insane people.

This reminds me a lot of /q/.
>>
>>315376682
Don't act like you belong here in the first place or what you claim is more common than what I claimed
>>
>>315376682
I literally do not go into threads about western games. Funnily enough I still have to say that shit though because westernfags are the worst.
>>
>>315376717
I don't know why you're asking for that shit. All I asked for was two boards. One for western games and one for eastern. Simple enough.
>>
All I want is e-celebs fags to fuck off.
>>
>>315376698
>So people don't have to put up with the huge amount of shitposting on /v/?

Says who? You?

>>315376717

JUST DO IT

each board can still be for each genre and console but like it'll still all be different boards! Make a dozen of em! It'll fix everything!

JUST DO A TRIAL PERIOD GOD, LISTEN TO ME, DO IT NOW HIRO, I'M BEGGING YOU
>>
>>315376643
The common response of a person on this board now who is obviously shitposting with offtopic crossborder irrelevant shit like "spurdo" is to say

>You don't fit it!

You know the thing is though you are right. I don't fit in with that kind of shit posting retard, so I made a thread to ask for /jv/. See how that works?
>>
>>315376789
>All I asked for was two boards.

And why are you so fucking against 10 extra split boards? Just do a trial period then. There's no reason not to. What's your fucking problem with it you piece of shit?
>>
>>315376789
Yeah, and we're telling you it's not happening because it's a bad idea with no upside that will further divide the community, which has been proven to be a terrible move four times in a row.

If you hate some parts of the community so much that you can't stand posting in the same board as them, feel free to fuck off.

The only way I'd approve of /vj/ is if I still get to post about Japanese games here and I'm not told to go to /vj/, but let's be honest, that would never happen.

In short: FUCK OFF.
>>
>>315376717
>IF I JUST SAY TO DO SOME RANDOM SHIT WITH NO LOGIC BEHIND IT THAT WILL SHOW THEM EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE GIVEN CLEAR REASONS FOR WHY THEY WANT THEIR DIVIDE

I forgot dividing /v/ will always be the worst possible idea because you should just learn to live with shitposting and retards like you.

Only on /v/ though. Other boards aren't like that. People like you don't know that though because you come directly from /v/ and have never been to other boards on this site.
>>
>>315376913
None of those community divides ever "proved to be a terrible move."

/vg/ is happy in /vg/. /vr/ wants ps2 but other than that is fine. /vp/ is happy in VP. The only one complaining is /v/ because they are made people can actually enjoy a board and isn't stuck in misery with them.
>>
Make a separate PC board, 90% of the shitposting is coming from that toxic community anyways.
>>
File: 1425091837393.gif (160KB, 749x578px) Image search: [Google]
1425091837393.gif
160KB, 749x578px
>>315376851
>ACTUALLY getting triggered by spurdo
>somehow thinking that only crossboarders can tell you to fuck off
>thinking that /jv/ will save you from spurdos

I dont think you can deal with posting on 4chan at all.

Hiroyuki should probably just ban this topic from /v/ again. You are clearly abusing it just like you were on /qa/.
>>
>>315376941
You're a fucking moron.

Where has /mu/ been divided into different genres so that we don't see J-Pop threads in our /mu/?
Where has /tv/ been divided so that we don't see capeshit and bane threads?
Where has /a/ been divided so that we don't see anime-only fags when we want to discuss the manga?

/v/ is the only place that has had retarded divisions like these. FOUR OF THEM, IN FACT.

And they've all been bad, and they've all been terrible, and your idea is no different.

The other boards know to not go to threads they don't give a shit about, to have their threads about the shit they care about and live in peace, even knowing there will be some trolling and shitposting.

Only /v/ has had the autism to get four bad divisions and ask for a fifth one.

Fuck you.
>>
>>315377042
>/vg/ is happy in /vg/
Final Fantasy 14 general posters are literally leaking into /v/ because /vg/ is so shit.
>>
>>315376941
>because you should just learn to live with shitposting and retards like you.

You don't need to live with anything. 4chan isn't your life.

>other boards aren't like that

You've never been on other boards. You get retards like you begging for certain groups to get kicked off the board, certain fans of shows, certain comics, certain anything. Begging to the mods to ban the cancer. To make containment boards for them. Causing huge shitstorms.

if you want your own perfect little home board go make your own on one of the chans that allow it.

>>315377042
>and isn't stuck in misery with them.

if you're literally in misery over having western games on /v/ why don't you just leave?

This is another retarded reason why this is a worthless diea, you all believe all the shitposting anc cancer only comes from "western fags".
>>
>>315377120
>Where has /a/ been divded

You are joking right?

/co/ and /jp/

Co was then further divided.

Not even going to read the rest. Tired of retard arguments from people who don't even know what they are talking about.
>>
>>315377042
At this point, just go to fucking reddit if you want specific communities for specific subset of vidya instead of just vidya.

Seriously, you're not just in the wrong board, you're in the wrong site. Go to Reddit or Cripple chan.
>>
>>315377120
>And they've all been bad, and they've all been terrible, and your idea is no different.
What do you mean? The split worked really well for those boards.
>>
>>315377120
>Where has /mu/ been divided into different genres so that we don't see J-Pop threads in our /mu/?
>Where has /tv/ been divided so that we don't see capeshit and bane threads?
>Where has /a/ been divided so that we don't see anime-only fags when we want to discuss the manga?

Why NOT split them? Just do a trial run for a few months. What's the big deal? There's no reason not to. Everyone would be happier without those people having to live beside all those other cancer around them, shitting up THEIR boards.
>>
>>315377153
>if you're literally in misery over having western games on /v/ why don't you just leave?

Said no one but retards like you who don't read a thread and try to just make epic arguments to win something when you don't know what you are talking about.

Read the thread.

That is not the argument.

That never was the argument.

Nobody ever said that.

Nobody is mad that people like Western games.

The only thing we are mad at is how good Besethdas marketing team is at attracting normalfags and the fact they think it's ok to post here.
>>
>>315377226
>The split worked really well for those boards.

How did they work for /v/?

>>315377291
>ban the games I don't like!
>>
>>315377197
Or you go to reddit because you are a normalfag who cannot understand what this site was once about and what it has become.
>>
>>315377328
You literally can't even read a reply with less than 100 words in it?
>>
File: 0uevIrT.gif (378KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
0uevIrT.gif
378KB, 500x333px
This whole deal has been one dedicated shitposter getting way out of control.
>>
>>315377328
>How did they work for /v/?
Just as excepted: the discussion they were supposed to contain was contained. I doubt anybody thought that they'd take /v/'s shitposters with them.
>>
>>315377291
>Nobody is mad that people like Western games.

>>315344438
>People who play western games are normalfags ore failed normalfags
>Western games are utter dog shit.
>>
>>315377343
You're literally asking for a sub-reddit system and you're telling me to go to Reddit.

You people are fucking insane.
>>
/vpc/ /vnin/ /vps/ /vx/

This is all we need. Splitting weeb vs dudebros won't change shit. If each fanbase has its own board, the chances of console wars will be reduced to few raids.
Also a /vceleb/ for twitter caps, kikcstarters and shit. Or keep it /v/, which is the same.
>>
>>315377443

Yes, the site is made for you, the supreme Oldfag who knows all.
>>
>>315377491
>the chances of console wars will be reduced to few raids
Per hour

>>315377519
How is that relevant to anything I said
>>
>I want a heavily moderated selective and private board just for me and my friends who never shitpost or post anything bad ever away from all the meanies who have bad taste and post all the bad things I ever see about anything ever, everyone else is cancer but me
>I'm not a njormalfag who wants a hugbox! go back to reddit where they make selective restricted boards!
>>
>>315377448
>I literally am OP.
>You still are cherry picking
>Can't read the fucking thread
>Entire point is to split the board to get away from shitposting retards because losing the ability to talk about western games because the western games fans are the cancer is fine because they aren't that good anyway
>Anybody who disagrees can stay on /v/ and try to figure out how to "fix" it while hte rest of us forge a decent board.
>>
>>315377460
No I'm asking for the next best solution to "ban every normalfag piece of shit from this" because that is not a realistic solution, now is it?
>>
>>315377663
>because the western games fans are the cancer

This is why you'll never get your own board. You are cancer.
>>
Weebs think they are better than normalfags? That's hilarious. Now we know who are the frogposters at least.
>>
>>315377710

yes it is! Hiro just needs to listen to ME and MY demands.

I have a whole list of games that will be bannable if anyone says they like them! THEY ARE THE CANCER!!! Listen to me NOW hiro! Just do a trial run of autobans, it'll be great!! There's no reason not to do it!

ban them all! ban all the cancer!
>>
>>315377779
If I am a cancer then I should go onto my own containment board because that is what you do to cancer on this site.

See

>>>/pol/
>>>/s4s/
>>>/soc/
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>315377865
Nobody ever said this so now you are just shitposting, as a typical westfag would. Can't find an argument so you just resort to mindless shit posting.
>>
>>315377946
>as a typical westfag
You are just as bad as the people that call you "weebs". No better, no worse.
>>
>>315378029

No, I am better. Western games fans are the cancer. I never shitpost. I am a good boy.
Thread posts: 623
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.