[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw I ll have to wait at least one more month until i can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>Tfw I ll have to wait at least one more month until i can play it
>tfw lost the beta
What am i supposed to do for an entire month?
>>
>>313274998
Advertise this game as hard as you can on this Ukranian pottery imageboard you fucking shill.
>>
>>313274998
Spread the good word and make sure everyone is aware of this fantastic game
>>
>>313274998
Try playing a good game for once.
>>
>>313275565
I am actually mostly curious to find other people suffering from this?

Literally, i was playing wildstar, then downloaded the beta too late, show the fucking videos for hours and became a huge fucking fan.

I wanted to play it so much i just pre ordered the ultimate editions in order to feel closer to playing it.

I FUCKING WANT TO PLAY THE FUCKING GAME SO BAD, I WANT TO MURDER JEDI SCUM!
>>
>>313275870

/thread
>>
>>313275906
This has to be some trolling shit.

If not, kill yourself.
>>
>>313275906
You have to be 18 or older to post here
>>
>>313275906
Old games were better (specifically SWBF), this new game is a bad attempt at using the old name to cash in on the movie with little thought put into the gameplay
>>
>>313275906
Shillary Clinton

tell your boss to write you a new script for the forums, this one is too obvious
>>
>>313274998

Play a real Battlefront game.
>>
>>313276026
Older games look like shit
/thread

Stop shilling your disgusting ugly old shit graphics game faggot, i dont like the trash you sell.

>>313276085
You do realize Hillary is most likely to win tbh fam

>>313275980
It is real, the problem is that i cant fucking play wildstar to kill time, i am only thinking about when i ll be able to play star wars, i really dont feel like playing anything.

i am just watching tv series and posting on /v/ and /lgbt/ to pass the time.
>>
>>313276249
>/v/ and /lgbt/
OP is a faggot, how is surprised
>>
>>313276249
>Not Trump
I want tumblr to fucking leave
>>
>>313276249
>Literal faggot with shit taste in games.

This post gave me cancer.
>>
File: 1421535700182.png (742KB, 3000x2467px) Image search: [Google]
1421535700182.png
742KB, 3000x2467px
>>313274998
>tfw Halo 5 Warzone is everything Battlefront should of been.
>and it's only a fucking game mode.
>And Halo 5 isn't even that great
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.