[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (120KB, 1942x791px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 1942x791px
Find a flaw
>>
Magical forces preventing you from doing simple things.
>Members world.
>>
I outgrew it.
>>
too many cucks.
>>
Grind.

>you need level 85 herblore for this quest!
>all you need to do is put some plant in a vial of water

The ability to be jack of all trades is nice, but being forced to do it if you want to complete the quests is a pain in the ass.
>>
farming
>>
>>313208089
This, holy fuck

I cannot think of a single other game that forces you to grind this goddamn much. I've seriously considered just purchasing an account.
>>
>>313208341
>I've seriously considered just purchasing an account.
Why even play at all then? The point of the game is to fucking grind. The quests are great, but the core of the game is grinding. It's literally everything int between quests.
>>
File: 1442979147820.jpg (189KB, 501x584px) Image search: [Google]
1442979147820.jpg
189KB, 501x584px
>>313208089
>>313208341
>not liking the grind of RuneScape
>>
grinding isn't a flaw, it's a feature

fucking short attention span goofs
>>
File: lonely.jpg (18KB, 411x367px) Image search: [Google]
lonely.jpg
18KB, 411x367px
>>313208089
Jesus christ this is what I hate about Runescape the most.

In order to have any amount of fun, you have to grind.

But for Ruinscape, it's a double edged sword. They can't decrease the grind because then the vets will call bullshit. But not making the grind less tedious means you only hold the subs of the vets.
>>
File: 1383792223905.jpg (193KB, 800x437px) Image search: [Google]
1383792223905.jpg
193KB, 800x437px
>>313207085
>A magical force prevents you from moving.
>>
>>313207085
>find a flaw
Present day runescape holy shit
>>
I feel like I just outgrew the game. The simple combat was good and the questing system was probably the best of any MMO I've played. Haven't really had the inclination to buy into Jagex's reliving the past simulator.
>>
>>313209120
I am probably the laziest RS vet in existence. I was playing when RS classic was just RS, and then went into RS2. I never made it past level 70 and I didn't quit until Jagex killed free trade.
I spent 99% of my time fucking around and fighting other scrubs in the wildy or in Castlewars/the duel arena.
>>
>>313207085
Graphics are shit.
>>
>>313209887
>being this 2000 years plus (when rounding up) 16 years
>>
File: undergroundpass.png (25KB, 724x640px) Image search: [Google]
undergroundpass.png
25KB, 724x640px
This mother fucker. Sheer child abuse when i was younger. It took like the entire day and numerous ragequit sessions.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.