[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brianna Wu: "I see a generation with almost no innovation"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 360x200.jpg (45KB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
360x200.jpg
45KB, 360x200px
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2015-10-13-brianna-wu-choose-to-do-one-thing-better

>"When I look at the PS4 and I look at the Xbox One I don't know what you see, I see a generation with almost no innovation," she said.

>"With respect to all my friends out there shipping games on it, when I look at Forza I see the same game from Xbox 360 with slightly prettier textures and particle effects. Like there's nothing I've seen so far that couldn't have been done last generation. Same story with first person shooters. To me when we're talking about women in tech at its core this is about making better games. Aren't you all so frustrated playing the same stupid game?"

Do you agree /v/?
>>
she's right
>>
He hasn't even released his game yet.

My understanding is that his development studio is currently being funding entirely by his Patreon and that he has no more employees anymore besides himself and his husband.

He needs to put his money where his mouth is and actually finish his game.
>>
>>313194725
that's one ugly man
>>
>>313194725
"Brianna" was fucking insane and a pathologic liar before he decided to become a tranny and I don't expect that to have changed
>>
An he's part of the problem.
>>
Broken clock etc.
>>
>she

>>313194839
>she

She
>>
she's so hot
>>
>>313194725
Another SJW attention whore that likes creating drama more than they like actually playing/developing video games

In the trash it goes
>>
How chapped do you think John's ass was when he saw Anita and Zoe at the UN?
>>
File: 1424708417817.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1424708417817.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>313194725
Technically totally right, but in a very ironic way.
>>
>>313194725
I get mad just looking at that face
>>
>>313195113

Nice meme, kid
>>
So? You can't always innovate.
>>
Why do you keep insisting on giving this freak attention?

You obsessed with his inside out cock or something?
>>
>>313194725
He sounds like he's parroting /v/ from a decade ago yet his 'game' looks like garbage still
>>
They say that making AAA games is so expensive nowadays that making something completely new is just not worth the risk.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.