[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mom forces her son to watch Feminist Frequency and write an essay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: deleteafterposting.jpg (33KB, 362x643px) Image search: [Google]
deleteafterposting.jpg
33KB, 362x643px
http://theheathermcnamara.tumblr.com/post/131182903823/a-few-years-ago-my-son-asked-me-if-he-could-play

A few years ago, my son asked me if he could play GTA on his xbox. I told him that when he was old enough to write an essay on misogyny and its effects on society then he could play. A few days ago, he came to me and told me he’d been watching episodes of Feminist Frequency and felt that he was ready to write that essay. His stepmother, @zjemptv and I came up with a list of questions. His answers, transcribed below (spelling errors corrected):

1. What is misogyny?

Misogyny is for men to think they’re better than women and they abuse women to show their dominance but that just make them look like jerks. If this is put into games too much, women would think it’s horrible and start hating the game. For example in Mass Effect you could slap the mean news lady. That equals to misogyny.

2. Give 3 examples of misogyny in video games that you’ve seen played on YouTube

In GTAV you do anything but if you shoot only women that counts to misogyny. Another example in video games is like wrestling. Some games allow you to beat women up in wrestling games. In any game that has misogyny some history events sometimes have women abuses in some games you can rape in those games that have misogyny.

3. Why might these examples of casual misogyny in video games be correlated to real life interpersonal violence toward women?

It’s probably a bad thing to rape women either in real life or in games. If a child is doing that in games it could teach them wrong. Imagine a dimension where misogyny switched places! It could be opposite but by the way rape nd abuse is all the way totally wrong.
>>
Poor bastard.
>>
>>313175628
I'm glad his mom "forced" him to do that. Anita's videos are great.
>>
Based mom making sure her kid is aware that what's OK in fiction can have bad consequences in reality. That's called discipline.
>>
...this poor generation.
>>
back to /pol/ no one cares about this bullshit and the fact you took time out of your day to look this up makes me think either your a shill or you have nothing better to do. Seriously fuck off with this garbage
>>
Wow. He had to watch like 5 minutes of videos?
>>
If she really cared about him she would force him wear a maid's dress & do chores. This is a lackluster effort.
>>
I'm sorry what
>>
Can't really tell people how to raise their children, but this is kind of stupid.
>>
>>313175628
>you can do anything you want in the game but the game is misogynist because you choose to kill women
kek
Also the boy is clearly underage, he can't play GTA anyway, essay or not, nice job shit parents
>>
>>313175628
Kid is a genius
>want to play GTA
>Mom thinks by giving me some bullshit chore to do I won't do it
>tell her exactly what she wants to hear
>Play GTA and bang hookers and drive them off a cliff
He's going to be one happy fucker
>>
File: 1345.png (995KB, 1280x899px) Image search: [Google]
1345.png
995KB, 1280x899px
Its working
>>
>>313176698
>kids repeat shit you tell them to say
MORE AT 11
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.