[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about videogame crossovers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 150703120104522.jpg (163KB, 687x687px) Image search: [Google]
150703120104522.jpg
163KB, 687x687px
How do you feel about videogame crossovers?
>>
There should be more.

I'm honestly glad PXZ 1 and 2 were localized. They're the kind of thing that remains in Japan only.

I'm also happy to see more Darkstalkers characters being used other than Morrigan and Felicia, like Demitri and Pyron.
>>
>>313151767
I'm for it. Especially for Ace Attorney crossing over with anything. Nick is a funny, original protag who deserves more attention.
>>
File: 09885634231.png (395KB, 826x469px) Image search: [Google]
09885634231.png
395KB, 826x469px
>>313151767
I am happy because there is not Sonic in this.
>>
>>313151767
Most are good. Hyped as hell for this game.
Wish they would add back Haken and Kaguya, though. I think the roster has been revealed, save for any bosses that become solo assists down the road.
>>
If I remember right people said the first one was shit, what so bad about it? did it have nothing go for it aside from all those characters?
>>
>>313153376
I wouln't call it shit, but it wasn't phenomenal. After the first 10 hours, the game got repetitive as fuck. Every chapter would be exactly the same. Prime example of "too much of a good thing."
>>
>>313153376
I liked it actually, but it got really repetitive as the game went on. Tons of enemies with tons of health relative to the amount of damage you do, and less new skills and such to be exciting. Also there was very little story/interactions than what they could've done making the whole thing very boring as you do the same thing over and over and over. And while not super long, it's not exactly short either.
>>
>>313153376
It's not great, but it's not that bad either. Most peoples problems seem to be that they tried to beat this game in a week, and thus had a bad time. It's a game you take your time with. Play whenever you feel like it.

I do feel that they should have had an "auto battle" feature for those who wanted it. But then again I don't think most people knew how criticals worked in the game.
>>
File: 1289281.png (80KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1289281.png
80KB, 200x200px
>MFW some people rush though PxZ
Are they mad? jst like SRW games, you must never rush or you will burn yourself.
>>
>>313151767
I like them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0lgq3BA0wE
>>
>>313153269
What happened to the "there still 8 slots for pair units"?
>>
>>313155436
What? That mustn't be true. The opening anime was released, and it shows everyone announced thus far. Not mention the Japanese final trailer.
>>
>>313156794
something about the demo show at TGS had all the characters showed so far on screen, but in the menu, there were still 8 empty slots.
>>
>>313153376
I enjoyed playing it but even I still think the game wasn't that good.

The overall story was pretty forgettable (considering I actually did forget it), and you could just tell the writers had no clue how a cast that big could smoothly contribute to the overall plot. Most of the time it would only take 3 people to establish what was going on and what they needed to do next, followed by 20 other characters going "oh ya, yup, agreed, lets battle!, we must do this, mhmm, etc". It's like they were told every character has to say at least one thing each chapter. Shit like this dragged on for way too long which made me say fuck it pretty early and just ended up blasting through all the dialogue.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.