[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's such a shame that games like this are few and far between.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1444683477020195983.png (187KB, 460x307px) Image search: [Google]
1444683477020195983.png
187KB, 460x307px
It's such a shame that games like this are few and far between.
'tis an incredible masterpiece for sure, but there's only so much you can in agame before a true video game connoisseur such as myself is left hungering for more.
Since obviously nothing else in recent times has come close to the brilliance that is Undertale, I ask you if there are any older games that can capture the experience of this gem again, I don't think I can wait until another such work of art is released, if ever.

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche
>>
I'm making a game like this, but it's about the Viper from Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.
>>
>>313079895
Mgsv
>>
>>313079895
Go tip your fedora somewhere else.
>>
File: Smells like a faggot.png (50KB, 549x357px) Image search: [Google]
Smells like a faggot.png
50KB, 549x357px
Holy fuck even Toby loves poking fun at this bastard
>>
>>313080920
do we have to remind you were toby got this character from?
>>
I'm watching the gamegrumps playthrough and it looks like pretentious shit.

And they keep wanking over how unique the lol randum characters are.
>>
>>313081260
I know exactly where you tosspot, that autistic fat fetishist made it
>>
File: memory.gif (301KB, 247x325px) Image search: [Google]
memory.gif
301KB, 247x325px
If there's one thing that bugs me about Undertale it's how much missable dialog and story there is. It's really easy to just walk past or accidentally miss a lot of stuff.
>>
>>313079895
>>313068693
>>313079225

remove undermeme threads

make /v/ a better place
>>
Fuck off Sessler
>>
>>313081260
From $1k
>>
What the fuck is this game even supposed to be?
>>
>'Tis

People will think this is real, and get angry because of it
>>
>>313081608
Is there any backstory/potentially implied backstory to this statue?
>>
>>313082019
A literal meme game aimed at milking the generation who talks more than they play
>>
>>313082019
A, short RPG with bullet hell/warioware gameplay elements. Maybe about 300 to 400 minutes for a single playthrough, and three different endings to get based on how you play. The game also remembers what you did on the past playthrough for a lot of events, and it influences character dialogue quite frequently.

Good music, and while the gameplay isn't too spectacular at the beginning, I think it picks up quite well the further into the game you go, up to the point where the final bosses are quite spectacular. The humour's pretty good, though that's pretty subjective. If you like skeleton puns, and humour based on mixing up the game mechanics and messing with the interface, you'll like it I think.
Also, if you like Earthbound, you might as well give it a shot.

I don't think it's a 10/10, but as far as an indie game made by one person goes, I think it's very, very hard to find tighter or more solid, really.
>>
>>313082065
It's a statue of Asriel that was originally in the fountain in Mettaton Towers but was replaced.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.