[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Great games that almost nobody played.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 131265465.jpg (59KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
131265465.jpg
59KB, 640x633px
ITT: Great games that almost nobody played.
>>
>Multiple perspective story that makes it much grander and interesting than a regular story in an action game
>Rikimaru, Ayane and Tatsumaru are actually rounded characters who fuck up from time to time
>Fun action combat that was simple to get in but hard to master
>Level fucking editor that you could mess around
>A huge roster of colorful bosses
>A villain that looked down right cartoonesque but when you see the whole story you realize she was the one who must suffered in the end.
>Kick ass stealth gameplay, stealth kills were reward as fuck.

This is easily one of my favorite games of all time.
>>
>>313070158
Blame EGM. Those cunts kept lambasting the graphics at the time and since the majority were still dudebros at the time, no one bought the damn game and Tenchu died shortly thereafter. God I fucking hated that magazine. Twats also bashed on Battle Arena Toshinden undeservedly.
>>
File: endlessocean.png (1MB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
endlessocean.png
1MB, 1024x680px
>>313070158
One of my top 10 games from last gen.
>>
>>313070158
>>313070443
Oh man I played that game so much as a kid. The Tenchu trilogy is one of the best stealth series ever created. Hopefully From will make another one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9NKiSR9hSk
>>
>>313070891
Blame Sony, not EGM. Sony is the one who markets their PS brand as having the best graphics, so Sonyggers boast about the PS being the best console, and when a game comes along that doesn't wow people with its graphics, they think the game is trash and don't buy it. Fuck Sony.
>>
File: Anachronox.jpg (2MB, 2343x2846px) Image search: [Google]
Anachronox.jpg
2MB, 2343x2846px
>>
>>313070158
the secret Tatsumaru campaing... glorious
>>
>>313070158
Are you me?
>>
>>313071596
playing as Tatsumaru was my favorite part of those games

didn't the series go downhill after Fatal Shadows? I stopped playing the series after that one.
>>
>>313072502
after wrath of heaven
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.