[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Darkness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: eternal-darkness.jpg (200KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
eternal-darkness.jpg
200KB, 1024x768px
Playing Eternal Darkness for the first time here. I'm at the part where I play as Edwin Lindsey and I need some help.

I have all runes necessary to cast summon to control the trapper, but it won't let me use the Tier rune because the rune just has question marks and appears as a stone tablet in the menu.
I've read that I have to start the game over because I've missed a codex or something, but I've also read otherwise and the game won't let you progress without gettjng everything that is absolutely needed.
I reset my game and it took me to the very beginning of Lindsey's chapter

Any help is appreciated. Great game, too
>>
One bump before it 404s
>>
File: latest-1.png (696B, 51x128px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
696B, 51x128px
This rune right here. I have it, but I am unable to use it
>>
I don't remember ED having any kind of plot stoppers and I've played through it with all three alignments.
>>
You may just have the codex for the rune. You need to backtrack a fair bit in Lindsey's level, as I recall.

You can learn the Trapper spell once you're in the depths of Ankor Wat, and then you must backtrack to the higher levels to find the Mantorok Rune.
>>
>>313061621
>>313061886
Thanks. I'll backtrack and pay more attention when I start playing it again tonight. I don't know why I didn't think of just backtracking
>>
>>313059831
Good.
>>
>>313063595
Good game, yeah
>>
Best game on GC and mos def in top 3 horror games.
>>
>>313065879
I want to play Twin Snakes just because of Silicon Knights
>>
shit game play that cod it gets u bitches
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.