[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The price drop is cool, but I don't really care for Uncharted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: PS4[1].jpg (16KB, 623x350px) Image search: [Google]
PS4[1].jpg
16KB, 623x350px
The price drop is cool, but I don't really care for Uncharted or THoU. Why didn't they make a version without the games for $300?
>>
>>313041790
Agreed or a version with a year of PS+, seeing how I own a PS3 and Vita, that'd be the best purchase.
>>
because the game is nearly free to them

it's made through deals and most of those bundles is just a download code

it's not actual value they add to include in the price to meet ends
>>
>>313043840
>they add
they need to*
>>
>>313043840
But most bundles are physical
>>
>>313041790
the price stays at 350 for the console, unless there is some sort of sale

why not just grab the bundle and sell the game? that would technically make the console $290 if you could sell for $60

that would be easy considering uncharted collection just came out a couple days ago
>>
File: cryingtogame.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
cryingtogame.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>tfw you wasted nearly 500 bucks getting a PS4 for MGSV instead of just playing the PS3 version

At least Bloodborne was really good, even if it wasn't 400 dollars worth of it.
>>
>>313044171
the most sold one TLoU was nearly all download codes except for some occasional version/region

not that a bit of plastic and a disc cost much either way

point was just that removing the game doesn't reduce the manufacturing costs
>>
>>313044390
ps3 version runs like shit though, I'd rather not play it than have to go through that

I have a PS4 (mostly for weeb stuff that you likely don't care for) but I played MSGV on PC
>>
>>313041790
Same with me, I don't want to go through the trouble of selling the game I don't want so just give me the console with out a game so I can use the 50 or so bucks on something I do want.

>>313044390
MGSV was pretty good on PS3, I was satisfied.
>>
>>313041790
>but
Test
>>
>>313045941

What?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.