[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the villian of Fallout: NV? Is it the Courier?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: newveg.jpg (56KB, 580x340px) Image search: [Google]
newveg.jpg
56KB, 580x340px
Who was the villian of Fallout: NV?
Is it the Courier?
>>
The bear and the bull.
>>
There's not supposed to ready be a good or bad guy in New Vegas. There are advantages and disadvantages to each of the factions vying for New Vegas
>>
File: Think_tanks_line_up.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Think_tanks_line_up.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>313039846
The Think Tank
>>
>>313041812
Mobius was right in what he did, but they only wanted Science.
>>
File: legosbitch.png (96KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
legosbitch.png
96KB, 640x360px
>>313039846
Dixon and his super cut Jet. Do Freeside a favor and blast the guy as soon as you enter
>>
>>313039846
do I have any chances of successfully returning this game when I bought it more than one month ago and only played 26 minutes?
>>
Benny tbh fam
>>
Oliver Swanick
>>
There is no real villain in the game, Benny has a reason for taking you out... he doesn't trust house. Ceaser wants to connect a wasteland and rebuild society in a non-corrupt way. NCR want to put NEW VEGAS under their protection. House wants to kills both Ceaser legion and NCR and use his bots to secure Vegas.

Your not even a hero, your a puppet with a platinum chip in your hand.
>>
Bethesda.
>>
>>313044719
But that isn't true, based on the backstory of the Courier provided in the DLCs.

I find it really odd that House would trust Ulysses or the Courier to deliver the chip.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.