[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What other games can I use extreme masculinity to beat fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Zangief boaby.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Zangief boaby.gif
2MB, 320x240px
What other games can I use extreme masculinity to beat fuck out of others?
>>
>>313035351
you know Gief is homosexual right?
>>
>>313035514
>he thinks being gay isn't masculine

Not canon anyway
>>
>>313035514
oh my god derailed aldready
>>
>>313035514
The only things that even indicated he is gay is that he is hairy and his rival on Ex3 was gay.....and that's pretty much it.
>>
>>313035697
ex3 isn't even canon.
>>
>>313035550
>>313035583
>>313035697
I'm just saying...
>>
>>313035514

Some gay people are the most macho. Do you live in some backroad flyover town?
>>
>>313035351
Did he just cockslap Bison?
>>
File: soviet_dickSlam.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
soviet_dickSlam.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>313035351
>geef
no
>>
i love that background. i hope there's a lot of racist clichés in rashid's stage to make sjw cry
>>
>>313038167
insufferable shit poster
>muh sjdubya
>>
>>313035514
>implying it matters if zangief is gay or not
He just wants you close to him, woman, man or bear.
>>
>>313038167
>One of the background characters explode if you finish with a super move.
>>
With Street Fighter 5 and The King of Fighters XIV in the horizon, more and more newcomers are getting into fighting games. I thought it would be a good idea to give some guidelines on how to become a member of the fighting game community, for the benefit of all of us. If people could repost this list in coming fighting game related threads, we could help newcomers and ourselves as well.

Here are some things the fighting game community likes. To become a part of the community, you need to like at least three things from the following list.

1. Fighting games: obviously (not Smash!).
2. Shounen anime with fighting: The hypest shit, especially Dragon Ball. Dubs preferred so you can take in 100% of the action.
3. Martial arts movies: They inspire us to feats of superhuman strength and ability. Dubs preferred here also.
4. Wrestling: it is wrestlers whom we emulate when we enter the stage.
5. Hip-hop music: phat beats get our blood pumping for the match.
6. Personalities: if you don't know who Daigo or Justing Wong are, you're not gonna last long.

It should also be noted that if you're an introverted person, you shouldn't attempt to join our community. You won't enjoy our spontaneous shouting and inside jokes, and you're gonna ruin the atmosphere for us.

In general, the fighting game community is welcoming of newcomers, but for your own sake and for ours, give these guidelines some thought before you attempt to join us.
>>
>>313035351
as funny as that is, that alpha counter has no range
>>
>>313039948
>One of the background characters exploding IS Rashid's super move
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.