[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that feel when you waveshine a gay as fuck shiek across FD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: melee.jpg (54KB, 538x764px) Image search: [Google]
melee.jpg
54KB, 538x764px
>that feel when you waveshine a gay as fuck shiek across FD into an upsmash.

>that feel when you combo a scrub fox from 0 to death with Falco

>that feel when you get the raw knee

>that feel when you power shield a falco laser into chain grab to death as Marth on FD

>that feel when you reaction tech chase a spacie to death

I fucking love this game.

Melee is lyfe. Melee is love.
>>
do smashfags realize how gay they sound?

kill yourselves
>>
when will m2k drop sm4sh and focus all his time on melee?
>>
I am very mad. I drove all the way to CSU to play in a tournament, get stuck in traffic and lost against this retarded ass sheik. Down threw tech chase and wouldn't stop shino stalling
I really cannot think straight right now.
I offered to MM him for more than $20. Nope.
I thought I would have made it out of pools if I knew how to fucking buffer roll. But they didn't even give me the frames to do it. Bullshit, just straight up bullshit.
Probably will never go to a tournament that gay ass sheiks enter ever again. This definitely ruined my day.
>>
>>313024113
>Melee is lyfe. Melee is love.
Literal reddit tier shrek mlg meme shit
>>
>>313024240
Never, tr4sh kids are EZ money to him unless someone good is actually at the tourney.

Considering he's ranked 13th at Smash4 right now it's not many.
>>
Melee fans have no right to shit on Sm4sh players for being casual when they haven't bothered to branch out into real fighters in the past 14 years tbh.
>>
>>313024282
Hi melee hell.
>>
>>313024282
> This definitely ruined my day.
Autism, pure autism.
Enjoy the game you fucking faggot, i've been getting my ass handed to me for over a year by various people, I play and go to tourney cause I see friends and have fun, not get assmad when I don't play perfectly.
You're the kid who would turn off the console if you started losing.
>>
Smash 4 killed the last bit of interest I had for Smash Bros. as a series. Gameplay feels sterile as fuck, and the community for it is just as bad.

>Inb4 Meleefag

I haven't touched that game in years.
>>
>>313024282
That's a really shitty attitude you have, if a game ruins your day you're doing something wrong, not in the game, but with yourself.
>>
>>313024305
Tbh Reddit and Tumblr stole Shrek from you cucks who stole it from CBoyardee who stole it from Tim and Eric so it's been a long line of meme thievery, but basically Smash is gay and Meleefags are the gayest faggots out of them all.
>>
>>313024424
When you spent literally every fucking day practicing against a training buddy and watching videos its frustrating to lose constantly.

Melee is fucking hard as fuck and even winning a local in bum fuck nowhere can be hard nowadays.

Most tech skill is fucking easy tbh fam.

Applying it in the neutral with a consistent and good punish game is hard.

Don't even get me started on having a good mentality.

This game is fucking amazing and when you finally start seeing results you literally jizz in your pants.
>>
>>313024549
>tbh
>cucks
didn't finish reading sorry.
>>
>>313024656
>Most tech skill is fucking easy tbh fam.
>tbh fam
Oh ok this is a troll thread I feel like a idiot for taking the bait
>>
>>313024713
>Doesn't know about the latest forced memes on /v/
>>
>>313024713
Naw m8 I just like pretending to be part of nigger culture.

Here's a video of me getting my ass whopped from a year ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R5Yl12LrLg
>>
DAT UPSMASH THO XDDD
>>
Who is ready for Kage to steal Tafo's money?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.