[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTA5 doesn't allow mods at all. How do you guys here a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 445
Thread images: 61

File: gta-v-logo-huge.png (493KB, 1650x1450px) Image search: [Google]
gta-v-logo-huge.png
493KB, 1650x1450px
GTA5 doesn't allow mods at all.

How do you guys here at /v/ feel about this?

http://www.thinkcomputers.org/rockstar-changes-eula-and-bans-players-for-modding-gta-v/
>>
>only bought the PC port to mod it
what a waste
>>
I'm really glad I didn't drop the money to upgrade my PC. This is the only game I really wanted to upgrade for.
>>
>>293519035
Glad that I reinstalled the previous patches before the one that killed modding.
>>
Ban me. I don't even play multiplayer
>>
>>293519035
>b-b-bbut pc has mods
>>
>>293519035

>be on private dedicated servers
>get banned from GTAO

OH MY GOD NO

WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT

GTAO
T
A
O
>>
File: 1285618120675.jpg (180KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1285618120675.jpg
180KB, 700x700px
>>293519865
They're banning single player too
>>
Any reason as to why? There is probably a logical reason behind it other than jumping to "Rockstar hates you"
>>
>>293520197
They can't differentiate between modding for singleplayer and multiplayer due to how the game is set up so it's just banning across the board from what I can gather.
>>
>>293520197
They want to sell shark cards.
>>
>>293520093
The files are on my computer I can do whatever I want with the files on my computer TOS be damned.
>>
>>293520197
They run a business selling things that could easily be modded in. People who mod single player would more than likely have mods that affect multiplayer (even graphical stuff). Finally, it's in the TOS that you can't, so that's that.
>>
And this is why paid mods are a bad idea, shit like this becomes commonplace. Bunch of greedy fucking Jews, I'm glad I pirated this.
>>
>>293520368
>>293520586
>>293520754

It'll be fixed, remember San Andreas had a mod that downgraded the version to support mods, we'll be fine just keep on fighting guys.
>>
>>293519035
this will just end up with more pirating
>>
This is what I don't think is fair:
>Change rules so that you will be banned if you mod
>Ban everyone who disobeyed the rules before they existed.

I understand punishing people who disobeyed the rules. But punishing people who disobeyed things that weren't even rules is absolute bullshit,
>>
File: 1430716609874s.jpg (3KB, 125x80px) Image search: [Google]
1430716609874s.jpg
3KB, 125x80px
I'm glad my policy of "no preorders and wait more than a month after releases to buy" rule has paid off in spades, who'd have thought. Thanks for driving me to make it brink.
>>
>highest selling game of all time
>made more money than any game in history
>made because not making more money selling in game currency
>banning players because they are trying to enjoy the game and not just spending money on in game currency

Rockstar was my favourite videogame company. Just about the only one I liked. Now I just hate them. Why are they doing this shit?
>>
>>293521883
jewish scotts what do you expect?
>>
>>293521883
I only have 4 devs on my list of "trust these guys and throw them money". I recommend everyone have this sort of list. If they do shit like R* did, they lose their place on the list and you don't support them. No one ever does this though, gamers are the worst consumers.
>>
>>293519296
This right here. I mean... it isn't a total waste. The graphics are much better than PS4 on my system. But... I've already played GTAV. I would've rather just done through the PS4 version when it was released and played with my PS4 friends back when they were really playing.
>>
>>293521883

Because they've realized just how much shit they can get away with.

GTA V is the record holder for fastest-selling piece of media in history, before which GTA IV was the record holder. They realize that they could arguably make GTA VI Early Access with a real money cash shop in single player, then sell the multiplayer segment for an extra $40, and it would still outsell GTA V.
>>
>>293522128
Who's on your list?
>>
>>293521883
what does modding ad in game currency have in relation to each other?
>>
>>293521883

because you were too fucking stupid to listen to the consolefags that warned you for years what rockstar was doing

"thanks for beta testing" indeed

All the warning signs were there. Yet you all chose to ignore them. Fuck each and every one of you enabling shitheads. Your insistance of perpetuating the console vs pc war instead of using your fucking heads has let Rockstar get away with all of this.
>>
>>293519296
I feel the same way.

I should've pirated the game instead.
>>
Good thing I pirated it. :^)
>>
>renting games
I hope you guys don't do this :^)
>>
>>293522415

Not him, but I was well aware. I'm not surprised at all, but at least we already have FiveM servers working to some extent.

Thanks for the b test bruh
>>
>>293522310
Tripwire interactive (as far as KF franchise), facepunch studios, Cloud imperium games and valve (extended only to half life and l4d series).
>>
>>293522128
But that's what I'm saying. I had a list like that and rockstar was on it. Now they aren't. It's a huge betrayal to their customers.

They made more money than anyone off this shit already. It's like they don't care about loyal players and they only care about the casual market who will just buy their shit play for a week and forget about it.

Most people won't ever buy shark cards if they play alot but the guy who just plays casually and just wants a tank for the day will buy a shark card, play for a day and then forget about it but that's all that's important to them now.

They used to be cool and give a shit about giving players what they want but now it's just about money. Fuck them.

How can they seriously expect loyalty from players if they betray betray us like this?

I have bought every fucking rockstar game made.

From now on I will pirate anything they make.

Fuck them.
>>
kek jokes on you

Pirate master race already playing with working restaurants and fuel consumption mods
>>
>>293522592

Really? Valve?

REALLY?

Why not vanillaware?
>>
I should've pirated the game. The online sucks anyway and I already played through the shitty story on the 360 a long time ago.
>>
>>293522592
>Facepunch studios
what the fug
>>
>>293522386

If people could just use mods that gave them free cash for nothing, or free vehicles and such, then no one would bother to buy Shark Cards.

Simple as that.
>>
>>293519035
Can we get a real source with some evidence please
>>
>>293522658

Rockstar has been doing this shit since the console release of GTA V.

If you're just now realizing how awful they are you should just stop playing video games.

They don't need loyalty they have billions from selling their game on hype alone
>>
File: Jewcartoon.gif (11KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Jewcartoon.gif
11KB, 501x585px
Can you get a refund since they changed the EULA?
Or do they state in it that you agree to any possible changes to the eula?
>>
>>293519035
I'd rather this than have hackers, if these are the only two options.
>>
>>293522386
If you mod the game you can ad in game currency.

Rockstar has a store you can exchange real world currency for in game currency. The main reason they are against modding is that people are using mods to get in game currency instead of buying it.
>>
>>293522775
I remember my game glitched and the money I got in single player transferred over to online some how, should I be banned?
>>
If you waited a year for it to come out, you can wait 3 more for Online go lost enough steam for the mods to come back.
>>
>>293522872

Find the EULA, then run it through EULAlyzer.

That can pinpoint exactly where it says in the contract that Rockstar has no obligation to allow refunds and they can basically fuck your mother if you complain.
>>
>>293522872
EULAs don't even hold up in court.
>>
>>293522592
dude you are a retard
>>
>>293522415
I'm not a "PC masterrace" guy. I own the game on 360.

That's why it's even bigger of a slap in the face. I showed these scumbags loyalty by not just buying this game once but twice because I wanted the full version... at least I didn't buy on a next gen console like some people.

I was happy with my decision until this latest move by rockstar. Now I am completely disappointed in them and like I said I will no longer be giving them any money.
>>
>>293522929

Fucking disgusting greedy fucks. Just pirate that shit. They made the quality of their online worse so that they could get people to pay real money in order to make it better.
>>
>>293522872
You are free to not consume their products if you disagree, else you can pirate or fuck right off.
>>
>>293521441
But you were warned before the launch
This was expected
>>
>>293519035
How do I feel? I feel like Rockstar isn't getting any money from me. I know I'm just a drop in the bucket, but if that's how they want to do it, that's their choice to make. Not like I can't spend sixty dollars on something else anyway.
>>
>>293523071
>software that reads eulas for you
It sound hilarious, didn't know such thing exists.
>>
>>293522658
GTA:O is such an un-fun abortion of a multiplayer game. I don't get how Rockstar can be so amazing with single player games and just shit the bed so hard with the multiplayer component. Even if you take the micro-transaction bullshit out it's still not fun.
>>
>>293522929
Modders should get a real life, instead of ruining something some people put a lot of time and effort into. I'd be pissed if that was my project and people were not even playing it the way it was made to be.
>>
>>293523408
Warned by who? Rockstar have never mentioned anything even to this day they refuse to comment on explicitly mods.
>>
>>293522658
I'm in the same boat but was disappointed with GTAIV i wanted to like V but we all know how that went. I won't buy another game from them either, it's unfortunate. In their eyes losing a few loyal fans is worth skyrocketing their profit margin.
>>293522718
The HL and L4D series have done no wrong so far imo but i am very wary of how valve has been behaving lately, again trying to increase a profit margin.
>>293522725
FPS got a fair way through creating Rust when they discovered a pretty significant flaw in their engine and announced it to their fans and said they would have to change it it over. They very easily could have sold rust as is, left they EA customer in the ground and ran to the bank, but didn't
>>
>>293523243
>Greedy fucks
>The only reason GTA Online gets free updates is because of shark cards
>not even hard to make money
>>
>wait a year and a half to release the game because fuck you that's why
>release it at ten dollars overpriced because fuck you that's why
>no mods because fuck you you might invalidate our microtransactions

I nominate Rockstar as the worst developer of the decade so far.
>>
>>293523514

It scans them for clauses and shit that you'd otherwise not see in the ocean of legalese.

Shit was fucking cool 9 years ago.
>>
>>293523636
They mentioned nodding and said they wanted to maintain their stuff for the game mostly for Online. Only reason I didn't install any mods is because I knew this would happen.
>>
>>293523529
Why the fuck can't we play in lobbies with police turned off?
>>
File: 1401360760113.gif (2MB, 286x186px) Image search: [Google]
1401360760113.gif
2MB, 286x186px
>>293519035
>One of the biggest selling points of the GTA V version
First sentence and they've already failed to proofread it.
Jurnalizm in half a sentence.
>>
>>293519035

>How do you guys here at /v/ feel about this?

/v/ feels like you should use archive.today you fucking kike.
>>
>>293523529

GTA IV multiplayer was pretty good, if a bit annoying when nobody wanted to play the co-op missions/do anything that wasn't Free Roam and camp the chopper spawns.
>>
>>293523556
How is it ruining it?

Was Skyrim ruined by mods? Even Bethesda wanted to make money off the mods for their game because they realised the mods were mostly improvements and most players would use them.

Surprisingly Notch is seeming more and more like a good guy for not being such an asshole as these other companies since he allows users to make improvements or alterations on his games at their own discretion since they already paid him once.
>>
pc master race
>>
>>293521883

What did you expect from a company that mocks Facebook integration and Micro transactions who then adds in Facebook integration and Micro transactions?
>>
>PCfags waited almost 2 fucking years to be banned for muh modding

I didn't buy GTA V but fugggg that's fucked up, the funny thing is that, since is based Rockstar and GTA V muh GOTY, the support for the game will never stop.

Gaiming is just worse and worse everyday.
>>
File: Hatred[1].jpg (74KB, 1275x697px) Image search: [Google]
Hatred[1].jpg
74KB, 1275x697px
>pic related has mod support
>GTAV bans you for using mods

Hatred confirmed better mass murder simulator.
>>
This isn't true, Rockstar support said while they don't support modding, you can still do it in single player. JUST TURN THEM OFF FOR GTA ONLINE
>>
>>293522592
Geez you could have at least said Paradox or something.
>>
>still trusting vidya in 2015

Man, you guys sure are fucking stupid.
>>
>>293524145
The PC version is still better than the console version. PC users are just less prone to accept needless draconian restrictions for profit from greedy companies.
>>
File: 1418339715706.png (299KB, 499x641px) Image search: [Google]
1418339715706.png
299KB, 499x641px
Is there something wrong, goy?
>>
>>293524264
The edgier it is, the more normies will hate it, the more /v/ will lap it up.
>>
>>293524264
It even has flamethrowers. Too bad it's black and white art direction looks like shit.
>>
>>293524343
>PC users are just less prone to accept needless draconian restrictions for profit from greedy companies

Apparently not anymore.
>>
>>293522592
>valve
>just because the company is jewish about everything else doesn't mean the will be about my favorite IP
>>
>>293524498
>Too bad it's black and white art direction looks like shit.
Why don't you mod in color?
>>
>>293524309
People are getting banned from playing the game entirely for modding single player.

Even something as basic as playing as an animal in game will get you banned from playing the game you bought entirely..

If you have no internet connection you can't play. If you have one the game connects and scans if you are using mods and you get banned even in single player.

This is no joke.

Rockstar has turned from one of the only good ones into just another shit company.
>>
>No mods

Good, less things I have to pay for
>>
File: 1338562489012.png (2KB, 135x135px) Image search: [Google]
1338562489012.png
2KB, 135x135px
>keep one legit install for GTAO and one cracked install for mods

idorts win again
>>
File: Banjo.png (169KB, 459x961px) Image search: [Google]
Banjo.png
169KB, 459x961px
>>293520093

Yeah but him being banned doesnt effect him as he doesnt play multiplayer
>>
File: 1424841644480.png (247KB, 366x365px) Image search: [Google]
1424841644480.png
247KB, 366x365px
>>293524720
>>
>>293524343

um
>>
>>293522592
>TripeWire "It's Okay When We Do It" Interactive
>Valve
>FacePunch
>Cloud Imperium

This is fucking b8 right? Cause I'm mad.
>>
Didn't /v/ bitch and moan for the longest time about this port? "When is GTA V going to be on the PC?!" I don't get involved in the flame wars of Console VS PC but holy shit this is funny. Careful what you wish for.
>>
>>293522592
Tripwire and Valve are both Objectively worse than CDPR and Obsidian
>>
>>293524334
I can add to the list, it's not a list of "greatest devs of all time", it's just a list of devs I've done business with who haven't fucked me. I buy games from other devs, I'm just a lot more wary of it (i wait longer for gameplay videos/reviews, check out their generals in VG etc). I have 182 games in my library, not all are from those four and i have do have games from paradox.
>>293524637
No, it means if they do get "jewish" about my favourite ips (which they haven't yet), i simply no longer buy them.
>>293524945
Nope, just my opinion mate.
>>
>>293525002

To be fair its a lot prettier than the console version

But its also a buggy mess with really shitty netcode and menus
>>
>>293524804
i was under the impression that they were doing this mass effect(?) style where you'd get banned from playing the single player as well.
>>
>>293525002
Well, the game is still there, they just didn't get mods. Still a net positive, as I see it.
>>
>>293524343
>cant own games
>paid mods
>no optimization
>hacking on everything
I don't understand why people think that just because they stand on a different patch of land they are smarter. PC users are just as retarded as everyone else, building a PC does not make you somehow more intelligent. The reason why AAA companys avoid PC is pirating which is just being a nigger.
>>
>>293525072
I completely disagree, you may want to look up the word objective in a dictionary as well.
>>
>>293524804
It will when Rockstar decides to revoke his access of the game on his steam account.
>>
>>293524758
How many gigs do you need just to be able to play this game then?
>>
>>293525162
And the point made that "PC port's only purpose is to mod the game, since that's what PC is made for"?
>>
>>293525149

From what I've seen its only from multiplayer, there was also mention of a "Hacker lobby" where you are put into a lobby with only other hackers

Most bans for first offenses seem to be just two weeks, and you keep the items you hacked in (but not the money)

so iunno
>>
I bought a physical copy of this piece of shit because I had a shit connection and figured I'd be nice and support them for once.

I am 'so' pissed at this right now. I can't even refund or trade this piece of shit.

Laugh all you like, but as a person who bought the game purely for the mods, I'm absolutely livid right now.

Rockstar is now on my bad list with Capcom and a few others. I will give them as little money as possible for the future regardless of the hype.
>>
>>293520093
How and why can they ban single player, and how does modding in single player affect Rockstar or other players.
>>
>>293525316
There's a bunch of people who don't care about modding on PC. Maybe they like gaming on a single device, maybe they like playing in windowed mode while doing other shit, maybe they like boosting up the resolution, maybe they enjoy ridiculous supersampling. Mods aren't the only reason people play on PC.
>>
>>293525465

Because modern game devs are obsessed with controlling every element of your experience.
>>
>>293525465
because they can program worth shit and their system cant tell the difference
>>
>>293525465
They can terminate your access to their fisrt party DRM, blocking you off from the game.
>>
>>293525193
Obsidian
>never released a broken game without the publisher forcing them to
>always upped their contemporaries when signed to do a tacked on sequel
>single handedly revived crpg genre with one of the most well balanced and written games of all time
CDPR
>released free enhanced editions of both of their games
>slav magic graphics
>has literally done nothing wrong with the Witcher 3
>inb4 delay is used as a mark against them
>owns and operates the largest push for drm free gaming in history
Obsidian has nothing as bad as RO2 on launch or the shit load of dlcs kf2 has and cdpr is literally doing everything right that valve is failing to do, plus their actually making fucking games still
>>
>>293525465

>How and why can they ban single player
you have to authenticate the game online, so they can get you through that, and as for why it's mostly "because they can"
>how does modding in single player affect Rockstar or other players

They figure it might carry over or something, and then there'd be people at level 1 with an undecillion dollars cocking up the economy by not buying their Shark Cards.
>>
File: heresmypic.jpg (49KB, 361x360px) Image search: [Google]
heresmypic.jpg
49KB, 361x360px
I was gonna curate the title, but banning for a fov mod that I would have installed if I knew about it before all this shit.
>>
>>293525465
They online game probably shares assets with the single player. Easier for them to blanket ban mods instead of drawing a hundred lines in the sand.
>>
>>293525178
Stop bringing console war nonsense into this.

The point is Rockstar has gone full retard and we shouldn't put up with that shit.

It's not platform vs platform.

It's users vs shit developers vs good developers.

Take Devolver for instance.
>hotline miami 2 gets banned from sale in australia
>hi i'm a fan I would like to play your game is there any way I can buy it off you regardless of restrictions
>hi anon, don't worry about it just pirate it and play it, don't even worry about paying us, we're just happy you enjoy it.
>thanks devolver, take my ten dollars anyway, you guys are champs.
>>
>>293524697
I thought you could play offline through social club?
>>
Rockstar doesn't want mods because they want to nickle and dime gamers with DLC

GTA5 is going to be the new TF2.
>>
It's basically a botch-job pants on head retarded attempt to stop hackers done in a blanket, lazy as shit way that, as usual, will fail to stop hackers but will swiftly punish people trying to have fun.
>>
>>293525890
you can
>>
>>293525890

Still has to authenticate every once in a while.

At a certain point, your offline creds expire, and you have to log in to keep playing.
>>
>>293522592
>Trusting Valve as far as the L4D series is concerned.

You have to be fucking trolling.
Nobody can be this fucking stupid.
>>
>>293525885
No fucking shit? I just said PC is the same as everything else the cock munch i replied to was saying PC is beter. I read up until i realized you had no reading comprehension.
>>
>>293525890
ALWAYS ON
L
W
A
Y
S

O
N
>>
>>293525890
Just remember anon Xbox is the problem with DRM.
>>
>>293525768
Why ban you? You payed money for this game under the impression that you could mod it, and it certainly seemed that way. So why a ban after such a sudden change of heart? It seems like a lot of people who might have wanted to avoid the ban might not have gotten wind in time to remove the mods, and therefor don't deserve the ban.

Also if they are worried about mods carrying over, then JUST ban them from multiplayer so that that the person who still payed money for the game and fucking supported them can still play the damn thing.
>>
pc master race amiright?
>>
>>293525752
I can't speak for RO2. However TWI supported and produced content for KF1 for almost 10 years. A majority of their DLC is cosmetic snowflake shit because game devs need to eat. KF2 has a deluxe edition which again is snowflake shit and has zero effect on gameplay. Nearly all games have "special" purchase editions and it was still cheaper then most games are on release. If this sort of DLC means a 17 years will support TWO for me paying $30 for a game that get support for another ten years, i'm down. I can't really have this argument because I only know 2 games from OE but they seem decent enough.
>>
>>293526129
I am that guy. And it is better but only if you have a PC more powerful than a PS4 or XBONE.

You are still promoting console wars bullshit.

The PC version is better because you can get better graphics out of it and it has a few minor features the console version doesn't have. That doesn't mean you will ultimately get more enjoyment out of the game.
>>
>>293526440
You're probably going to get banned for that shitpost, but if you think mods are anywhere in the top 5 reasons to game on pc you're delusional
>>
>>293522872
Can you just do a chargeback on a credit card?
>>
>>293526515
The bottom line then really is that your opinions are uninformed. Play more games and read up on the histories of them
>>
File: giphy.gif (561KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
561KB, 500x281px
> thanks for beta testing
> the definitive version
>>
>>293526765
Let's see the console mods. :^)
And the consoles play it at 60fps.
>>
This is one instance when consoles have every right to spam le yellow face because when pc finally gets the game a year and a half later, they're met with the surprise that they're not allowed to do anything fun with it.
>>
>>293525932
they've been adding free DLC since the game launched
>>
>theres no way you can mod, its impossible
>modders find a way to mod almost day one
>oops looks like you can mod, better ban you :^)

why do people trust rockstar again?
>>
>>293519035
You can't expect this to last. With nearly 7000 negative reviews on Steam, Rockstar is gonna have to react.
>>
>>293519035

Not a problem.
Good games do not need to be modded.
>>
>>293526698
No, the bottom line is i have provided reasons for supporting every single one of those devs and your argument equates to "yeah but stop liking what i don't like, you're uninformed". Grow up.
>>
>>293526958
You do realize "not doing anything fun" amounts to playing it the same way consoles do, don't you?

PC still has the benefit of performance.
>>
>>293526967

Years and years of decent-to-good games?

Granted, the last 3-4 years have basically been pissing away good will.
>>
as soon as shark cards came out it was all over.
>>
>>293526765
>console wars babby
It's still the best version of the game.
It's just not all that it could be because rockstar is reacting irrationally just to prevent griefing online.
>>
I don't get it, didn't GTAIV go out of its way to make modding absolutely retard proof? What happened?
>>
File: persona6.gif (386KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
persona6.gif
386KB, 500x281px
>>293526996

Oh no! Negative Reviews!
That will shirley impact sales of the game in some fashion even though the Wii U should be outselling the PS4 if you go by Metacritic.
>>
File: 1421820185137.gif (3MB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
1421820185137.gif
3MB, 300x237px
http://multiv.mp/
>255 friends and foes the chance of playing together in a world shaped by your own hands
Who cares if you get banned
Only if you can wait 3 more years
>>
>>293526996
Sure, some mean reviews no one reads are going to do jack shit for the best selling video game of all time.
>>
>>293525410

Same here.

Waited over a fucking year for this. Sure, muh graphics and all that. Looks great. Plays great. Glad for a decent port.

Thanks a whole lot Rockstar for also fucking the only reason I was sticking around for the better version.

Protip for the future: Graphics aren't the ONLY reason PC version is better. They're like 50%. You've now eliminated half the reason I cared to begin with.

The fact that you led me along this way for this long shows you're a bunch of cunts, frankly. I'll think twice about ever purchasing your products in the future. For fuck's sake, I held out for this. Didn't buy any of that console shit because I thought I knew what was coming.

Apparently it was textbook for the future of PC gaming.
>>
>>293527131
So I've heard but again my support of TWI stems from KF. RO2 sounds like a nightmare, guess i got lucky not buying it.
>>
>>293527337
fivem already has working servers
>>
>>293527243

IV didn't get mods for a while due to the newness of RAGE engine/no support from R*/holy complete shit optimization Batman.

Also, the online for it had no microtransactions, so there was nothing to really care about for mods.
>>
W-Will multiplayer mods support pirates?
>>
File: 1398374652759.png (137KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1398374652759.png
137KB, 300x300px
This is word for word the writing in the GTA IV Eula as well. Most games have this sort of clause for legal reasons. Fuck your sensationalism. They literally can't stop modders if they wanted to.
>>
>>293526392

have you not been paying attention to GTA V threads all these years? Rockstar has been cracking down since GTA online's inception by taking away exploits, tinkering payouts and taking away everybody's hacked billions. mods weren't really an issue on consoles so it didn't really come up but based upon their past actions towards the game and their attempt to control everybody's experience I'm not the least bit surprised.

the impression that you could mod it was completely assumed by fans, I do not believe Rockstar ever let on that it would be moddable. look at it from the developers perspective, sure you might think that modding a game extends it's lifespan and keeps players playing but how does that benefit Rockstar? they already have your money and would rather sell you a sequel. if you were a developer and worked hard on something I doubt you'd be okay with someone coming along and scribbling over your work, even if, no especially if they do it better than you. they put effort into an experience they create so why would they give two shits if you want to change it into something else. mods were tolerated I guess but I'm not at all shocked if developers aren't big fans of them. I"m not defending this stance of theirs, mainly just trying to view this from their perspective as that's the best way to make sense of things.
>>
>>293527774
Except they are already banning people for "cheating", even in singleplayer.
>>
>>293525768
>economy

Why do they even bother? There is no economy, there isn't a limited quantity of anything. You can get 100k in an hour doing a heist.
>>
I want to leave a negative review on steam but I'm afraid of copping a total ban with valves new "you can ban people from playing your game entirely for negative reviews" policy.
>>
>>293527774
Except they did, they banned some guy on reddit from SP and MP for modding.
>>
>>293526589

actually behind graphics and framerate it's probably the third most mentioned thing around here. getting your games in a timely manner certainly isn't one of them.
>>
>>293527873

Pirated it and haven't seen the online, but AFAIK 100k is pretty much nothing compared to how much any of the good shit costs.
>>
>>293527863
>>293527953
I fail to see how that stops mods from getting made. Nobody will want to play GTAO in the end anyway.
>>
>>293527953
>banned some guy on reddit
Good. Fuck him and the set he claims :^)
>>
>>293528053
They can block you off from their DRM and ban you from single player as well, can't you read?
>>
What a fucking couple weeks this has been for PC gaming, not only is MKX for PC STILL FUCKING BROKEN but it's also getting Jason late and now GTA V, a game i spent money to upgrade my graphics card to play it, doesn't allow mods.

God, i fucking just want to throw this shit out and go live in a cabin or something. This is nonsense.
>>
>>293528049
I play a lot of online. 100k isn't massive but it's still a sizable amount. 100k is one of the lower heist amounts, you can get ~250k from the final heist and can just play it over and over again. ~6 hours of grinding can get you any super car and most helicopters/the armored truck
>>
>>293528053
>No one uses mods due to R* banning players from the entire game for doing so.
>No demand for mods.
>No reason to make mods.
>No mods.
It just werks.
>>
>>293526949

lets see PC Mods, oooops you got banned, enjoy your set of coasters. PC cucked again
>>
>>293527823
>sequel
You mean that thing that won't exist for at least another 10 years.

I'd rather expansions to the fucking single player than focusing on online bullshit and the only we ever had on single player expansion was modders but now that will get your game locked and unplayable so thanks a lot online for those precious shark cards that very few faggots will ever buy for ruining fucking everything about this game.
>>
>>293528163
have they done that?
>>
So wait a second.

I've never played online in GTA. Not for one single fucking second.

I use mods because they're fun as hell, and interesting. I was looking forward to crazy shit like those iron man mods, and the flying UFOs and Jetpacks and shit like that which we never got from their stupid mystery because THEY STILL HAVEN'T ADDED MORE SINGLE PLAYER AFTER 18 FUCKING MONTHS...

And you're telling me...

That if I use ANY of these mods and they detect it, that I won't just be banned from multiplayer/online/updates/whatever, I'll be banned from fucking using my game at all!?

The game I paid fucking money for? They'll just steal that money right back!?

Because if that's true, that's absolute horse-shit.
>>
Gaben bought them off. Calling it now.
>2 weeks from now
>paid mods return for GTA5
>>
>>293528474
Yes, they guy from Reddit got banned from SP and MP.
>>
>>293519035
all you bitches never heard of a VPN, Bastion host or Proxy
>>
>>293527915
>being afraid of free speech
really now
is /v/ another version of /co/?
>>
>>293524030
>notch let people mod his game

You have no idea what youre talking about.
Notch never wanted mods and actually went as far as to take popular mods and force them into his game (enchantments, hunger, villages ect) leaving modders absolutely nothing in terms of modding.

It was only until AFTER notch left to go jerk it in his mansion that jeb and the developers added modding capabilities.
>>
>>293528560

>Rockstar
>mods

First they'd have to make Rockstar release official modding tools, and Rockstar has literally never done that, and won't start now.
>>
>>293528474
Yes and it will only happen more and more in the future judging by the rhetoric they have expressed so far. (They refuse to give any solid information on single player modding other than all modding will result in total ban).
>>
>>293528328

that changes nothing though, like I said if it doesn't make Rockstar money, Rockstar don't care. there's a reason we've dubbed them RockstarofDavid.
>>
>>293528583
I'd sure like to see that
>>
>>293528505
>That if I use ANY of these mods and they detect it, that I won't just be banned from multiplayer/online/updates/whatever, I'll be banned from fucking using my game at all!?
That's exactly right. Your only hope is that R* cops enough shit that they change the EULA which is very unlikely.
>The game I paid fucking money for? They'll just steal that money right back!?
Nah you keep the game files, you just can ever access them in a useful way.
>>
>>293528505
Yes. That is why people are mad and refusing to buy rockstar products in the future.
>>
>>293526285
>Not knowing what you are talking about
It doesn't have DRM though
If you download a game online you keep it if you go offline/run out of gold

They just locked multiplayer behind a paywall
>>
>>293526996
>Reviews matter
>Scores matter
Maybe to most devs, but R* can give no shits, kinda glad you faggots are learning not to trust them, 4 was meh and V is a shit
>>
>>293519035

Considering that GTA V is pretty much an mmo-lite at this point, it would make sense that they won't allow mods.
>>
Post yfw pirate fags win again
>>
File: 4916849156369.jpg (45KB, 334x343px) Image search: [Google]
4916849156369.jpg
45KB, 334x343px
>months and months of shitposting over best version of GTA V getting closer and closer
>It releases
>apart from better graphics, gives nothing that won't get you banned

You only had to listen! You could've played mostly the same thing apart from fps mode two years ago on your PS3 and 360!
>>
been playing since release on modded/tagged consoles. ps3/360.

been playing PC version since released, modded.

handed out (in game) billions and made quite a few real money dollars doing it.

never banned once.

if you're a retard about "hacking" the game, you fucking deserve it.

I am still selling accounts made on xbox/ps3. 10 million R* bucks included as well as unlocks and other junk.
>>
>>293529302
they aren't allowing mods in singleplayer, which is the problem. not allowing mods in multiplayer is one thing, not giving us dedicated servers to mod online with is a dick move, but banning players for modding the fucking SINGLEPLAYER is absolutely inexcusable.
>>
File: 1427517619392.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1427517619392.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>293529353
>>
I don't use mods. How does this affect me?
>>
Negatively, i assume.
>>
>mods
Who cares. 90% of mods are shit and only skyrim babbies think they are some kind of essential feature for games
>>
>>293529724
Tighter and more controlled restrictions on videogames on every platform in the future.

Allowing all videogame companies to ban you from using products you have paid for in the future at their own discretion.
>>
>>293529850

>I started playing video games in 2006 please rape my face
>>
>>293530039
>ban you from using products you have paid for

I still never saw this as logical. They have rules. You break it, you bought it.

It's like going to a football game and causing a disturbance in the seats. Yeah, you paid for the ticket, but that doesn't mean you can do whatever the fuck you want. You're not above the rules just because you paid for something.
>>
Glad I only paid $30 for this shit.
>>
>>293530389
Yes but the disruption at the football game is ruining other people's enjoyment.

That's why it only make sense to restrict online play.

By punishing people for altering single player is more like punishing people for altering a tshirt they bought for themselves.
>>
>>293530389
What if you get kick out because you wearing the wrong fucking t-shirt, because the manager said so.

That's how I feel right now
>>
>>293530183
Skyrimbabby detected. Mods were shit before 2006 as well
>>
Great reason to pirate it. Good job being retarded, Rockstar.
>>
>>293530389
except this isnt the football game its you in your self contained room watching the game, who cares if you want to turn the saturation up on the game? if your the only one watching the game whats wrong with tailoring it to your preference?
>>
File: 1411529497273.jpg (48KB, 543x507px) Image search: [Google]
1411529497273.jpg
48KB, 543x507px
>tfw Rockstar is banning user mods because they plan on selling mods for an additional fee in the future
>>
Banning customers from single player because of mods is a lawsuit waiting to happen.
>>
File: 1327356190406.jpg (38KB, 365x450px) Image search: [Google]
1327356190406.jpg
38KB, 365x450px
>mfw Rockstar promised a AAA technological experience and delivered shit
>mfw Rockstar is trying to hide this by taking away your games for modding
>mfw Rockstar couldnt fool mustard fags and they immediately recognized the game sucks
>mfw Rockstar took you goons for a ride
>mfw pirates win yet again by frankensteining the files so they can actually make it good
>>
>>293531102

>Black Mesa was shit
>Doom WADs were shit
>DotA All Stars was shit
>Project Reality was shit
>Half Life Counter Strike was shit

I don't even play Skyrim, but you've got some pretty wrong opinions, bub.
>>
>change EULA after customers have already bought the product
>customers can't do shit about it because if they don't agree they can't access their game they paid for

Future of video games, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
File: 1396924624089.png (239KB, 811x313px) Image search: [Google]
1396924624089.png
239KB, 811x313px
>agree to a EULA that bans me for modding multiplayer
>they now ask me to agree to a new EULA that bans me from singleplayer too
>there are no refunds, you just dont get to play the game

This is the most Jewish company in video games.
>>
>>293531417
Why?

As long as they themselves didn't explicitly use mods as a way to advertise the game, and as long as the rule book states that it's subject to change, how else could they be liable?
>>
File: 1341696408067.jpg (98KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
1341696408067.jpg
98KB, 850x565px
>>293531650

Because in first-world countries (i.e.: not Burgerstan) the EULA means jack shit and companies will get their asshole reamed for trying to jew people this hard.

For a company that makes its living off mocking America, they sure are the biggest lying scumbag faggots.
>>
>>293531787
I don't know if that answers my question on why Rockstar can get slapped with a lawsuit. Do people in your country get hit with those for being a dick?
>>
File: 12345554332.jpg (23KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
12345554332.jpg
23KB, 512x512px
I lose faith in you more every year, Rockstar

Why are you such assholes to modders? Or people that want to customize the game to suit themselves?
>>
File: TopCuck.png (19KB, 585x221px) Image search: [Google]
TopCuck.png
19KB, 585x221px
Will my sp get banned for Using FiveM?
Because I already launched it up :E

Also HOLY SHIT how do you even get to be this retarded, I know youtube commentators are braindead but GOD DAMN.
>>
File: 1386651473784.gif (3MB, 267x212px) Image search: [Google]
1386651473784.gif
3MB, 267x212px
I really wonder what took Rockstar so long to do this. In the weeks/months preceding GTA V's PC release they were asked what their stance on modding was and gave no answer, I mean did they really think that nobody would mod it? Shit.
>>
>>293531626
this is lawsuit territory
if Sony can be sued so can Rockstar
find those lawyers /v/irgins
>>
>>293527386
Eh, it's not that bad

470 hours played but it's starting to get a little dull
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89x1lxd7ajA

That's not all, I just came across this
>>
>>293531787
America is defined explicitly in the definition of "first world" you memeing un/int/elligent
>>
>>293531508
I think you mean present of video games
>>
File: u're such a dummy.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
u're such a dummy.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
PC Master Race, am I right?
>>
Jetpack when?
>>
>>293532183

Rockstar was hoping after GTA IV nobody would even buy the fucking game, allowing them to continue milking console retards who don't know any better.
>>
>>293519035

I bought it on green man gaming, any way to get a refund? I don't want it anymore. It's the exact same thing as my PS3 copy. I bought it only for the hope of fun mods and that hope is dead now.
>>
File: 1396281770360.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
1396281770360.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>PCucks wait 2 years for a played to death game
>Claim it'll be way more amazing with mods
>"Thanks for beta testing!"
>Can't even mod the game without getting banned
>All they have to show for 2 years is slightly better graphics if your PC can run it
>my motherfucking face when
This is fucking hilarious.
>inb4 I pirated it
You're the cancer as to why people don't want to make PC ports the best they can be, and you know it
>>
>There are people who support paid mods
>go to reviews on GTA V
>there are people who support banning modders because some of them hack
Why do these people treat these gigantic corporations like they're their buddies, and feel the need to protect them zealously? Why do they WANT to spend more money?

Gamers truly are terrible consumers, I can't even fathom anything similar to this shit happening in anything outside of the gaming industry.
>>
who are these lawyers from the 2011 psn hack lawsuit?
http://www.cnet.com/news/sony-sued-for-playstation-network-data-breach/
rev up the long arm of the law
>>
Good, they have every right to do that.
If I made videogames I would fucking mate mods too.

It would really grind my gears if I dumped time and energy into making something to deliver a specific experince than some cunt just walks by and fucking changes it to do something else.

Mods are for shit games like Skyrim.
>>
>>293532681
But what if I buy a copy to play online, then pirate a copy to mod it?
>>
File: 1428359981827.png (404KB, 507x374px) Image search: [Google]
1428359981827.png
404KB, 507x374px
>>293532810
You'd be just fine like that.
>>
>>293532810
That's well within your right and there's nothing Rockstar can legally do about it.
>>
>>293532183
If they announced that mods are unsupported (and bannable) right at the release, they'd lose a metric fuckton of sales.

It's pretty obvious what R* did here. They waited until they got a majority of the sales down, and THEN enacted on this bullshit because they knew there was little chance of people getting a refund.
>>
>>293532810
>120GB for a game
oh god

my ssd can't take it
>>
File: 1430478518194.jpg (56KB, 1012x712px) Image search: [Google]
1430478518194.jpg
56KB, 1012x712px
>>293532990
pc fats need to get a lawsuit going
>>
>>293533146
>GTA V on a SSD
Only matters for singleplayer. Loading screen times on Online aren't affected at all by a SSD.
>>
File: 1300005630096.jpg (41KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1300005630096.jpg
41KB, 500x461px
>suing a company with more money than most Hollywood studios
>>
>>293532691

>Why do these people treat these gigantic corporations like they're their buddies

This has been going on for decades. People like the idea of sides/teams. They live off of it. It's why you see sports an endless industry. Same with electronics and endless tech examples such as: Android/IOS, Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo, NBC/CBS/ABC, CapeshitA/CapeshitB, etc.

It's the basic way a human brain works. You either understand it, accept it, and learn to at least try to understand it and curb it or just go with it and pretend there's some other path out there.
>>
>>293519035
good thing I didn't but this shit. Fuck rockstar
>>
>>293531472
Those are the 10% of mods that are good. The rest are terrible. The mods you make in GTA V would be nowhere comparable to those mods
>>
>>293533510

There's already mods that fix the handling, as well as fairly in-depth RP mods.

Not too bad for a recently-released game with no mod tools and a developer actively against modding.
>>
You can still play the singleplayer even if you get banned, right?
>>
File: 1421209012182.jpg (64KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1421209012182.jpg
64KB, 960x544px
>>293534180
>>
>>293533510
San andreas have some of the best mod it ever been created.
They made a fucking MP-mod for it.

I love GTA modding community. Its sad that rockstar have to put their long nose into it.
>>
>>293533510

Console Vineyard Grapes

"They're the sourest!"
>>
>>293534264
I'm still waiting on a proper hydraulics mod for cars. That shit was so much fun to fuck around with in San Andreas, why it wasn't in 5 I really don't know.
>>
>>293520586
>The files are on my computer I can do whatever I want with the files on my computer TOS be damned.
DRM sez: No
>>
>>293531365

It's possible.

They don't go through Steam. They have Social Club. They can do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>293534238

There is a time and a place for anime girl reaction images but I ask for a proper response at this time, please. I searched around on Google and found numerous reports of being banned from online, but haven't seen anything reporting being banned from singleplayer. Here however, people are saying that you get banned from that too. I'm not sure if it's true or /v/ isn't happy with what should already be enough rage fuel and is lying so people will rage even more.
>>
>>293519296
You're a retard for thinking any major game within the past five years on PC was going to actually have mod support.
>>
>>293520032
People will just get a second copy or torrent in the first place. Mods will still happen. Fuck Rockstar anyway.
>>
>>293534824
>major game within the past five years on PC was going to actually have mod support.
..............What is Skyrim?
>>
>>293534824
what is skyrim
>>
File: mods.webm (3MB, 1280x720px)
mods.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I'll take mods over the casual online mode any day. I'll wait until someone makes a third party multiplayer client for it so we can have complex servers with their own scripts.
>>
>>293523479
Good. More will come. There's no reason to fuck with people's freedom to mod their game.
>>
>>293535014

le cease and desist face
>>
File: Boy finds out about his wood.gif (533KB, 372x348px) Image search: [Google]
Boy finds out about his wood.gif
533KB, 372x348px
>>293529353
>>
File: 071312-dredd-3d.jpg (46KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
071312-dredd-3d.jpg
46KB, 620x375px
>Everything going to online shit

Fuck this. I want my honest solo single player shit back thanks. I'm a console pleb and was genuinely excited to see what you PC guys could do to this game since, imo, GTAV was a letdown for me.

Fuck Cockstar.
>>
>>293528237
Not if youre a lone wolf fag with no friends like me.

I have to grind liquor stores, sell random cars (once every 45 minutes or whatever it is), and pray I can do some deathmatches where I suck at aiming and get leaderboard fags screaming at me about my shit K/D / L/W ratios, even though I dont give a fuck about that and just try to have fun. And god forbid I actually say that, then I get the "U MAD BRO, OH HE MAD DOG, GIT GUD" bullshit.

Id be too scared to try any heists with randoms because I would be the guy who gets killed or misses a headshot and fucks it for everyone.
>>
>>293533260
This.

Rockstar would counter-sue you with a sum most people can't even count to.
>>
Time to switch to Meme Row. It ain't nearly as bad as the name makes it sound.
>>
>>293534824
When the AAA retards realize that mods boosts their sales, everyone will welcome mods.
>>
>>293522437

There's no crack yet anyway
>>
>>293535456
Mods don't boost sales if the game isn't broken initially (i.e. Bethesda games)
>>
>>293535475

>no crack yet

except there's already been one for over a week, unless you're one of those holdouts who thinks Skidrow is actually going to come through.
>>
>>293519035
I wonder the reason behind this? Rockstar knew most PC buyers had played the console version.

Did they do it because they know it would piss off a majority while still getting money from that majority?

Is it because mods don't make them money? Is it because they want to put Liberty City/San Fierro/Las Venturas in first?
>>
>>293535573
So, mods should boost the sales of... every AAA game then?
>>
>>293535264
Do the shit anyway. They get mad at you? Tell them to go fuck their nigger mother's rancid fetid cunt.

"U MAD!?"
"Mad that you aren't on my dick bitch boy. Let me pulverize dat fuck boi ass."
"WTF"
>>
>>293535667

No, I'll take any old torrent as long as it runs well.

I guess I just suck at finding torrents
>>
File: 1396583997084.gif (3MB, 301x240px) Image search: [Google]
1396583997084.gif
3MB, 301x240px
>>293529353
>>
>>293534180

Depends. Considering you have to sign in to Rockstar Social Club each time the game launches they can bar you from the game altogether if they really wanted to. The game key is tied to your account and they can just ban your account.
>>
>>293535806
Free as in beer
>>
>>293535801

3DM's v3 crack is pretty much perfect, or at least it has been for the time I've been using it.
>>
>>293535714
Because, like all major companies, they're going to shit. R* is a one trick pony anyway.

Fuck a goddamn GTA game, where's me next Red Dead at? or Max Payne? or fuck try something different. Make a open world medieval shit ala Dragon's Dogma etc.

GTA is old shit.
>>
>>293520964

>Had

It still does, I'm playing SA-MP right now. I'm even making my own mods for it for shits and giggles. A 10 year old game is still making dosh because of free mods. Suck my dick Rockstar, your only half decent game since Bully was RDR.
>>
I guess this pretty much confirms GTAIV>GTAV
>>
>>293535962

Alright, I'll snoop around see if I can find it.

Thanks.
>>
>>293535261

Well, there's still Japanese games though they're all going mobile. Enjoy em while they last.
>>
File: 1381886504883.gif (911KB, 441x281px) Image search: [Google]
1381886504883.gif
911KB, 441x281px
HAHA ANOTHER VICTORY FOR PIRATEFAGS
>>
File: 1430930001650.gif (137KB, 173x241px) Image search: [Google]
1430930001650.gif
137KB, 173x241px
>>293532438
It's so sad, everyday feelin' that I'll have to stop playing games 'cause of this fucked industry not gettin' any better.
>>
>>293536074
Not really. GTA 4 wasn't that great.

Not bad, but, even Saint's Row 2 was better.
>>
>>293535725
>Mad my cocks bigger than yours so every time I fuck your dad it breaks him in half and he wishes I was smaller like you, faggot
>--new friends request from XxKillerSeed9xX
>>
>>293526623
And potentially get bad marks on your credit?
It's definitely worth just being angry about
>>
File: 1354590023151.gif (979KB, 400x316px) Image search: [Google]
1354590023151.gif
979KB, 400x316px
>>293536131
When FF XV bombs it'll be the last nail in the coffin. Then we're stuck with mediocre jew sjw western shit.
>>
>>293536137
Except the dogshit crack
>>
>>293536196
blocked and blacklisted
>>
>>293530389

Except this is more like causing a disturbance in your home after you did pay-per-view.

>>293531015
>>
>>293535720
Not GTA5 ;)
>>
File: 2015-05-04_00002.jpg (223KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-04_00002.jpg
223KB, 1600x900px
>>293535725
Yeah, ive gone into salty dont give a fuck mode, but it still doesn t faze the little girls driving around in their big armoured cars and armoured karumas, repeatedly killing the same person 15 times in a row while screaming GIT GUD.

Sure, easy to say that when you are in a vehicle that can take three-five direct hits with a rocket launcher and still hit top speed, or has a mounted gun on it that shreds you from a block away even with full armour on.

Now any time I see a Karuma parked, I pic related.

And before anyone says it, yeah, I mad.
>>
File: 0.jph.jpg (203KB, 644x911px) Image search: [Google]
0.jph.jpg
203KB, 644x911px
http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/grand-theft-auto-v/user-reviews?sort-by=date&num_items=100

get to work
>>
PAID MODS 2: ROCKSTAR BOOGALOO
>>
Why are major "gaming news" sites like Gamespot ignoring this? Kucktaku did something but only to say the situation was "confusing"
>>
>>293536174
saints row was never better than anything at any point
>>
>>293536538
Which to me why online shit sucks and I want my goddamn sole single player shit back. Fuck playing with other niggers.
>>
Does everyone hate armored Karumas only? Or just any Karumas? With all the publicity I was thinking of modifying one just to try it out but I don't want to get killed on site every time :(
>>
>>293536742
Eh, I like it when I find other players who are civil, or funny, or know at least when to give a nigga some breathing room. Nothing worse than you get get killed, respawn, try to get back to your car and are killed 12 more times by the same faggot in the karuma, then when you do get back to your car, it blows up when you get in it because they sticky bombed it and were camping down at the end of the street watching you the whole time.
>>
>>293521883
Rockstar makes good games but as a company they're miserable cunts. I like their games but hate the fuck out of them.
>>
>>293519035
This is wouldn't happen if your ideas of modding were shooting whales with money inside them out of a flare gun while running around as a transgender anime character with a giant cock flopping around. Fucking dumbasses. I bought it for PC and the game is perfectly fine. Its normie fags like you who make mods blow up and become a red flag. Now everyone wants to either charge for mods or ban them altogether. GOOD ONE CUCKS. PC COMMUNITY DOES IT AGAIN.
>>
>>293536943
Dont even bother man. My shit is to target and destroy/at LEAST fuck up any Karuma I see now. Yes, I am a bitter old fuck. Give it a few months and maybe ill not give a fuck anymore, but pretty much every karuma fag I have met online has been an insufferable cunt about their dick enhancers. Kind of like how people are about their hybrids/electric cars IRL.
>>
>>293519035
>PCfags waited to years to get a game and mod it
>cant mod it

TOPPEST LEL
>>
File: 1428442057709.png (1MB, 986x832px) Image search: [Google]
1428442057709.png
1MB, 986x832px
>>293537117
>Its normie fags like you who make mods
>normie fags
>make mods
>>
>>293536317
I wish FFXV would bomb, but they are trying to make it the new FFVII. I get the same alarm bells I did watching trailers for XIII. The issue being that they are shoving a bunch of feather haired fuckboys down my throat with a stupid storyline.

Hope it bombs, hard.
>>
Jesus CHRIST why isn't there a FOV slider for first person? I feel like I am looking through a cone.
>>
>>293537203
I need to see videos of these karuma fags
>>
File: 1425110810392.jpg (15KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1425110810392.jpg
15KB, 324x291px
>wait a year and a half
>can't even mod it
>>
Why not just have a process where mods are vetted to make sure that they work ok with multiplayer and don't have exploits? And those get a gold star and you can dl them and everything's hunky-dory?
>>
>>293537398
Welcome to my world, PCuck
>>
>>293537312
>anime character
>smoking weed

GET. OUUUUUUUUUUTTT.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>293537516
Because then they'd make you pay for them. R* "vetting" ain't cheap. Here's a real solution: STOP FUCKING MAKING EVERY GAME MULTIPLAYER
>>
>>293537582

Didn't watch Black Lagoon?
>>
>>293537117
>shooting whales with money inside them out of a flare gun while running around as a transgender anime character with a giant cock flopping around

How is any of that ban-worthy?
>>
>>293537582
Thats just a regular cigarette, Pepe, and she be a vidya game character.
>>
>>293537676
But aren't they ungodly wealthy? Doing a bit of poking around with mods to make sure they work alright is peanuts, and it makes good publicity.
>>
>>293537398
There is though?
>>
>>293537785
Sounds like a fun fucking time to me. The one group of civil hackers I met were like that. They were spawning in weed, dildos, ships and throwing money at everyone and turning their cars chrome for them. And one of them was a monkey man.

Got my hotknife because of those guys.

Wherever you are, monkeyman with a gun, be safe and dont get banned.
>>
I personally don't care. I just like to fuck around in GTA Online with strangers in free mode.
>>
>>293537950

You're living in an age where people care nothing about building trust and loyalty, and will fuck over everyone for any marginal amount of profit they can get.
>>
>>293519035
>was thinking of buying this and playing with my older brother after upgrading my parts
>haven't even pirated it yet

+1 lost sale.
>>
>>293532438
>actual journalistic investigation
holy shit, this one goes on my list.
>>
>>293536149

Eh, even if I just played English games I'd have enough to last me for years. Now that I can play games in Japanese too, I can just play old games until I die.
>>
>>293536993
Jesus just go into passive mode the second time they kill you.
>>
Do any of the Saints Row titles have a modding community? I feel like it'd behoove Volition to help foster it if there is.
>>
>>293532438
>All the upvoted comments defending Rockstar

It's never the developers fault guys! Unless they're EA of course! ;D
>>
>>293536993
Fuck I love sticky bombs.
I don't often grief, but when I do it almost always involves sticky bombs in any game that features them.
Another fun one I did in GTAV:O was keeping my car accessible by everybody, when somebody inevitably takes it, you just wait for the best moment then switch the rights on the phone, kicking them out of the car in some hilarious situations.
I once had somebody attempting to kill me repeatedly, I did the car trick and he ran straight to the vehicle nearest to him.
It had a sticky bomb on it
>>
>>293538532
Yeah, and then its "OOOOOH, LOOK EVERYONE! LOOK AT THE LITTLE PUSSY IN PASSIVE!!!!"

The only winning move is to not play.
>>
>>293538683
Thats why if I ever get access to someone elses cars, its direct bee line to the ocean.
>>
>>293538734
>The only winning move is to not play.
Well yeah, I'll agree with you on that. But you'll bruise his ego harder and kill his temporary fun by going into passive, and it's not like you have to listen to anything he says either. Just go passive and fuck off, go do something else.
>>
This game is like 18 years old, this belongs on /vr/. I beat it so long ago it was on another system in another gen.
>>
>>293538601

Only mod I've ever seen was Gentlemen of the Row, which was more fanpatch than mod.

Otherwise, check moddb.
>>
>>293535573
Really?
Arma 2 had a second wind because of one mod, and it is literally a broken game on a broken engine.
>>
>>293538937

You forgot to set your time machine for 2033, moron.
>>
>>293538879
But if I don't think it'll lead to any fun for me I'll just kick you out long before you make it that far just to spite you and make you likely to destroy it in rage so my insurance will cover the replacement
I'm petty like that
>>
>>293538601
There is a Saints Row modding forum, and Volition employees actually post on it.
>>
>>293538936
Point is, I dont MIND random deaths by other players, its part of the fun I WANTED with this game, but when it turns into 63 deaths in a row by the same little shit in his dick enhancer, and me having to hit find new session and wait five minutes for shit to load only to find out it stuck me right back in the same server, it gets ridiculous.

Passive isnt fun.

If I wanted that I would just start a private session and play by myself, which means fuck this, why even bother, why not just find a way to mod my character into the single player game and.....oh yeah. Might get a ban for that now!
>>
>>293519035
>install game
>update
>use cracked executable to launch game
>mod the shit out of it

Why is everyone claiming modding is dead? Just never play fucking multiplayer and never make it connect to the internet.

That's how I play IV, even though I actually bought it like I will V.
>>
>don't install mods (aka hacks)
>actually play the game
>have fun

feels good to be king
>>
>pee see madder reiyse
>>
>gta online
so what are you supposed to do besides the heists which only came recently and seems to be a limited amount of?

get in and out of cars and shoot other players when you see them?

i never got the appeal. there is no objective or task or anything to do

you could race i guess but then you're better off just playing a racing game
>>
>>293539548
>>293539548
>even though I actually bought it like I will V.

If you're supposed to do that shit in the first place according to your post, why buy the game and support the company with shitty practices?

You're saying "What's the problem they don't allow you to mod? Just don't play the multiplayer and crack the game! But don't forget to pay for the multiplayer you'll never use anyway and give Rockstar your money!"

I don't get it.
>>
Damn, there a bunch of cool mods already. https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/iv-style-exit-vehicle-engine-on-off
>>
Based console master race wins again, enjoy the port cucks
>>
File: 1421519580674.jpg (8KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
1421519580674.jpg
8KB, 244x207px
JEWS
EWS
WS
S
>>
>>293540165
Yeah. It's shit. I bought the PS3 version and the online got boring in like, 2 days or less.

It's core experience is buying cool shit with microtransactions so you can flaunt said shit on the server.
>>
>>293539637
>>293539548
Welcome to the consumers of the 21st century.

Goddamn kids.
>>
>>293540165
>>293540407
Correct me if I'm wrong - I don't really play GTA at all - but isn't the multiplayer appeal blowing people up in silly ways?
>>
>>293540310
Enjoy 30 FPS.
>>
>>293540239
The game wouldn't be any cheaper with no online, so your point is irrelevant.
>>
>>293540165
I like driving around and flying in Online, apart from Heists that's really all I do. I did so many missions in the first week that I'm stacked with cash with very little to really spend it on.

I mean the lighting in this game is gorgeous, and the weather is pretty good too. I wish they didn't remove the wildlife from Online.
>>
implying there isnt bypasses
>>
File: 1429644227157.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1429644227157.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
To be fair, the online mode was full with hackers and cheaters. They had to do something about it.

But of course, nobody who complains was cheating, right? They are ALL innocent, and used NOTHING else than the FOV mod, right?

Get fucked, cheaters.
>>
>>293540662
>no kitties in multiplayer
ROCKSTAR
>>
>>293540407
i have 437 mil and i give friendly players money. still not banned
>>
>>293540165
>>293540407
>>293540578
>>293540662
welcome to gta

big cool sandbox with absolutely nothing to do in it other than the missions

props to rockstar for finally making a nonshit story campaign in 5 but there is still fuck all to do. i mean it comes with genre i guess but really, how do people spend so much time just driving, shooting cops/other players, driving, and shooting some more?
>>
>>293534824
GTAV has mod support though, not mod tools, but people were making mods for the game. It's just Rockstar is banning people that take advantage of it I guess because like every one fucking else they have their multiplayer locked into the single player so they just assume you're going to cheat if you modify the single player.
>>
>>293540863
you are missing out bro. if you think modding is fun in sp wait till u try modding in mp. its literally speedball potent
>>
>>293541061
>how do people spend so much time just driving, shooting cops/other players, driving, and shooting some more?
It's the negro lifestyle.
>>
This is such a slap in the face

I love the game but they are trying so damn hard to be greedy

Even worse is a few of my friends support this and have bought it twice, and spent over 50$ buying money for online
>>
>>293541084
this isnt like some fps where ranks can be lost and its always competitive.

most of gta online is just free roam. heists and other things are often cooperative. so who cares if they cheat to cooperatively complete heists or something? rockstar themselves put cheats into the single player in every installment

sure in freeroam or in races its bad if someone cheats but its not that big of a deal
>>
>>293540863
I haven't even updated to the latest version but why doesn't Rockstar just raise the first person fov to a tolerable level? It shouldn't be that hard and it would put everyone on level playing field. The only mods I'd probably ever want to use are the fov mod (if Rockstar doesn't fix the fov themselves at some point) and a trainer to screw around in single player. I have no desire to play the online mode. If being banned just made it so you couldn't play multiplayer I'd be perfectly fine with that but apparently it kicks you off singleplayer too.
>>
Wait wait wait. They banned mods because you have to buy in-game currency?

So wait. Can you not use cheats in singleplayer? A core feature of every fucking GTA game?
>>
>>293541742
The funny thing is that the people who hacked to get millions and millions of dollars get to keep the money, they just got a two week ban. Cuckstar's handling of these situations is hilariously bad.
>>
>>293541742
The game has built in cheats (though some are on a time limit) but outside mods get detected as cheating and get you banned.
>>
>>293541545
>apparently it kicks you off singleplayer too.
Where did you hear this? If you get banned its from Online only. Sinpleplayer is available regardless of ban.
>>
Private servers when
>>
>>293541957
>Where did you hear this?
4chan

I'd like some confirmation either way though. If a ban just affects single player I don't really give a shit, I'll be free to mod as much as I want.
>>
>>293540239
>I don't get it.

I have shit internet. I prefer to just buy the first 60GB of data on discs rather than download it.

Don't get me wrong. I'm still waiting for a price drop or sale or something because I'm sure as fuck not buying it for $60.
I'd say under $30 is a fair price for singleplayer.
>>
File: tfw BR.png (175KB, 483x3182px) Image search: [Google]
tfw BR.png
175KB, 483x3182px
>>293541148
Maybe I'm missing out on fun mods, but I've seen many other online games ruined by hackers. It's annoying as hell if you just want to play the game like it's supposed to be played but it's filled with retards who have infinite money, are invulnerable, use speedhacks and whatnot.

Banning for using mods in singleplayer is obviously not okay at all, and I agree with the common opinion on this. Changed my steam review to negative due to that, everybody should. But if it helps to get rid of cheaters in mp, which it seemingly did, its chosing the lesser evil kind of thing.

FUCK YOU GOOGLE BURGERS ARE NOT SANDWICHES
>>
>>293541946
That makes zero sense.

Fuck Rockstar. No more money out of me.
>>
>>293542115
>If a ban just affects single player I don't really give a shit
*multi player
>>
I can understand banning mods in Online because obviously it's going to have some issues and with the retarded microtransactions there isn't a chance in hell we'll ever see mods.

But really, you could bypass this by just having official and non official servers.

However, destroying the single player experience as well is unacceptable.
>>
What if i don't care about modding the game and don't want to play online with people using mods?
>>
>>293542358
>However, destroying the single player experience as well is unacceptable.

You can still play sp.
>>
Pirate here with mods installed. Feelsgoodman. :^)
>>
>>293521883
They're a Western publisher. They were the last one to not be shit I guess but they're still shit. It's the destiny of all Western publishers.
>>
So in celebration of this lets all hack/exploit. Which infinite money exploits/cheats are still working? Think about if you just get a pat on the hand for doing it lets all do it.
>>
>>293542703
Just because 4chan is technically an "anime imageboard" doesn't mean that weeaboo shitposting should be tolerated.
>>
GTAV was a significantly weaker game than Red Dead Redemption.

Rockstar is losing it.
>>
>>293542871
>shitposting
Look believe what you want as you lie surrounded by Jews grabbing at your wallet and telling you the best way you should be having fun.
>>
>>293541870
They don't get to keep it. I know some fuckers who used the trainer in online and they got a two week ban and their progress was turned back.
>>
>>293542458
As long as you're trying to help and inform and not defend them by saying that. Then sure, thanks.
>>
>>293542949
Some people still have their shit though.
>>
>>293542916
Red Dead was there magnum opus, it's all downhill from there.
>>
>>293542703
>Jap publishers
>Any better
My sides. Japs are plenty kikey, they are just shittier at it because most of them don't know how to in2PCgaming so we don't always notice.
>>
>>293543112
Now who's shitposting? Take a breath between motions of Rockstar's cock firmly lodged in your windpipe so you can formulate sensible thoughts before posting.

Thanks!
>>
>>293542936
Meanwhile every Japanese game company are either going mobile only or jumping on the pachinko bandwagon. Japan is hardly video game related anymore at this point.
>>
>tfw the world is getting increasingly lifeless and capitalistic
>tfw people who don't chase money are actively mocked in our culture
Worlds going to shit.
>>
>>293543186
>Super kike brothers
>Fuck it, everything about Nintendo in general
Weeabos will lap up anything. Literally the easiest fuckers to rip off. I get a good laugh at you retards at comic-con every year showing up in your shitty Attack on Titan cosplay and buying a bunch of overpriced 'statues' made in a chinese sweatshop for 20 cents.

Jap games are way too lazy and over-priced for you to be talking shit like Western developers are somehow the problem in the industry by themselves.

>Everything by From-Software in a nutshell.
>>
>>293543023
I'm just keeping the facts straight. Knowing /v/, people will start to claim that the game gets removed from your steam library and whatnot.
>>
>>293543472
When was this ever not the case? Calm down, Karl Marx.
>>
>>293543472
>>293543802
>tfw no qt communist revolution bf
>>
File: Pimp-Cover.jpg (62KB, 510x680px) Image search: [Google]
Pimp-Cover.jpg
62KB, 510x680px
I like online. It's not too difficult to avoid faggots, especially if your house is outside los santos. I basically stay in free roam long enough to jack an expensive car, sell it, buy snacks, buy armor, and find a quick job.

That said, I have a few gripes and wishes.

Races are apparently impossible to win, since everybody already has their upgrades and I just started online like a month ago, so that's gay. No ecu and transmission upgrades for me. I stick with a lvl 2 armored sultan. I will never get the kurama, as I am straight.

It IS kind of weird hearing all those open mics though. Lots of faggots. It's gotten to the point I play with the game muted and just listen to an audiobook.

I hope to god the casino opens soon. I will crush these faggots in hold'em.
>>
Poor decisions made on both sides.

If the GTA community wasn't filled with a bunch of ignorant dumb fucks who used trainers and CE to get unlimited money and unlock everything, the potential of mods being there could have very well been there.

Rockstar is dumb for taking measures like this and the community ruined it for everyone. GG.
>>
>>293528257
Or
>People get banned from trying to use mods
>People who were going to buy the game just pirate it
>Official multiplayer servers die as everyone gets banned or leaves because they can play on private servers without limits

If private servers happen in the near future Rockstar just cut their own throat. Why the hell would anyone even play the official servers when you run the risk of being banned outright from both online and offline for even logging on when theirs a safe free alternative that will likely have more variety than the real thing eventually?

Hell why would you even buy the game at all knowing your just going to play on private servers?

What will piss me off now is if Rockstar 6 months from now plays the victim when their game gets pirated out the ass. Trying to sell a value change to PC users was absolutely retarded, trying to punish them for it was even more so.
>>
>People who mod GTA get banned from GTAO
>I've been using an aimbot in GTAO for a month. Still not banned.

Yall niggas getting cucked as fuck.
>>
File: 1402485779994.gif (173KB, 324x412px) Image search: [Google]
1402485779994.gif
173KB, 324x412px
>>293543472
I feel you. It's why I can't feel my life is anything but meaningless. Chasing money to pay the bills and be able to live while being robbed by corrupt authorities and being called *insert name that represents a point of view you disagree with* from almost all political sides for not being able to feel any joy in this tiresome routine. It sucks.
>>
>>293541381
They're doing it because they sell shark cards for money.
>>
>Changed my dlls files
>why u ban me
>>
>>293519035
I think rockstar is shooting itself in the foot here, All it takes is online to get boring and then mods start coming out trying to make it fun again. If Mods themselves area bannable offense then all of a sudden, you have this large demand for pirating the game and mods on said pirated copies, not so much legitimate copies
TL:DR
>>Makes pirated copies more valuable than a paid copy.
>>
File: 1423719106462.gif (1007KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1423719106462.gif
1007KB, 500x281px
What if Rockstar and Valve are working together to start their pay for mods service on GTA V now?

Valve already said the model failed on Skyrim because it already a nearly 4 year old modding community.
Now the biggest game in history(don't mind Tretis and Wii Sports) just got released on steam. This brand new slate is the perfect platform for Valve. Rockstar is banning mods, even in single player, so that you can only use payed mods!
>>
>>293545231
It's not like they have much of a choice, they made a mistake by putting micro transactions in GTAO. They're trying to protect that as much as they can to keep a constant stream of cash directly into their wallets, but it's going to backfire on them very hard. They deserve all of the backlash that this will cause and then some.
>>
>>293545682
>It's going to backfire on them very hard
>They have made over a billion dollars on this alone
I don't think you understand how things work.
You also seem to have a lot of faith in consumers not liking getting fucked over, let alone sticking to principals.
>>
>>293545880
The thing is other people give a good example with the shark cards. Rockstar are counting on the online lasting a while so they keep getting money. If the online is dead in a few months and people find a way to host their own servers (people are talking about this like it already happened, though I'm not sure) then that isn't good for them even if they already do have a shitload of money from the game.

Your second point is more believable.
>>
>>293545672
How much are you willing to pay for the FOV mod? :3
>>
File: 1430612040196.png (14KB, 281x380px) Image search: [Google]
1430612040196.png
14KB, 281x380px
>>293521763
I wish I had your strength.
>>
>>293546058
>people are talking about this like it already happened, though I'm not sure

Last time I checked some sites, they were announcing it as work in progress, without ETA. Guess fanbois jumped to the conclusion it'll be done in a few days.
>>
>>293546058
Rockstar has made massive amounts of bank on GTAO already anon, that's what I'm getting at.

I'm pretty sure they've made back their costs and made a lot of profit with the business decisions they've made.

To say the backlash regarding banning mods will cause is to ignore the masses that simply do not care about it.

And unlike say.. Steam Workshop and monetizing mods Rockstar simply doesn't have to give a shit about the PC market.

The backlash to not allowing mods is also much much much smaller than what happened with monetizing mods.
>>
>>293521763
This pretty much.
>>
>>293546372
>Thinking it's hard
Shit nigga it's really easy to wait a month unless you have literally no self control.

I bet you don't even consider touching a backlog of games.
>>
>>293545880
For anyone smart enough, for future Rockstar games, they will turn to piracy over purchasing. And yes, you are probably correct; with how rampant consumerism is these days, I really don't how this will turn out.

A decade ago no one would have stood for bullshit like this, I don't want to let go of the faith that people will refuse to just roll over and accept it.
>>
>>293543472
Sometimes I'd feel like I'd be happier as a homeless person.
>>
>>293527823
>sure you might think that modding a game extends it's lifespan and keeps players playing but how does that benefit Rockstar?
by players seeing them as a friendly dev that makes good games and helps the game's community
what happened here is basically them saying "fuck you we just want your money"
>>
They just want you PC fags to beat the game and enjoy it the way it's meant to be. It's only been out for 22 days.
>>
File: 1430612881181.jpg (118KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
1430612881181.jpg
118KB, 1024x614px
>>293547049
I-i'm a weak man
>>
>>293547049
not him but I've got a backlog of 100+ games and I've never bought one on release
I think borderlands 2 was the closest to release I ever bought something and that was after a few months
>>
>>293547053
> with how rampant consumerism is these days, I really don't how this will turn out.
We've already seen it countless times with boycott attempts and people swearing off a franchise forever.

They stick with it, rationalize what happened and continue to actively support the game.

GTA is simply too big for people to leave it alone, and the PC market for it is really tiny anyways so any sort of backlash from the really minor part of the community will be ignored because all they care about is the masses.

>I don't want to let go of the faith that people will refuse to just roll over and accept it.
I don't know how you could have faith in consumers considering quite literally everything else they have accepted no matter how hostile to the consumer it is.
>>
>>293525178
>pirating is a problem
if you make shitty games or do shitty things expect them to be pirated
if you make a good game then it won't be pirated
>>
>>293547317
Play some games you haven't finished nigga.

>>293547362
But when waiting on getting a game or not you have options.
You don't have to give in immediately because you can bust out an game you haven't touched yet.
>>
I never really liked the GTA series in the first place, and I was even considering buying this game in a few months
now I can afford more HDD's for my server since I don't need to buy GTA anymore
>>
>>293546372
I pre ordered brink so i learnt my lesson early. Never pre order and never buy before at lease 2 weeks to a month after release. Everyone should follow those rules, everyone would save money of shit games and devs would stop relying on hype to make sales and would revert to using quality to make sales.

Plus the longer you wait, the cheaper a game gets, win win.
>>
>>293533245
>playing any game over 15gb total on a SSD
if it's any bigger then move the biggest files over under 15gb and symlink them
>>
>>293540863
>sandbox online game
>getting mad at people for hacking
jesus fuck it's not like a competetive FPS or anything
>>
File: 1430088969223.jpg (699KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1430088969223.jpg
699KB, 1920x1080px
>>293540863
I used a trainer to play as a humpback whale one time offline while listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8 and just being generally comfy as fuck.

Apparently that was ban worthy.
>>
>>293548856
That's a retarded argument. Playing online where you can work towards better apartments, flasher cars, more money and whatever else in in GTAV is part of the appeal. Everyone starts from scratch and works up. Having an open sandbox where people could just aimbot everything, spawn inifinite cash and kill everyone else easily would suck all the fun out of the game and no one would bother playing.
>>
>>293519035
Don't care I pirated the game.
>giving your money to Rockshit
LOL. LOOOL.
>>
>>293549190
Their bans are really inconsistent.
>Changed my model to a homeless guy's and wandered around while online
>Spawned some cars for myself to try out in singleplayer, also changed my player model to Brad's to record some stuff with the Rockstar Director
>Received no ban
>>
>>293533510
What is NeoTokyo, Fistful of Frags, Dystopia, Gmod, The Hidden, Chivalry, Killing Floor... All these shit mods.
>>
Hahahaha just mod with and play on Gog Galaxy hahahaha
>>
File: 1400139531875.png (355KB, 555x770px) Image search: [Google]
1400139531875.png
355KB, 555x770px
>>293550764
>hahaha
>>
>>293535714
>Is it because they want to put Liberty City/San Fierro/Las Venturas in first?
That will never fucking happen.

Liberty City from IV might have ended up there if modders were allowed to get onto it and still may.. but now it will only be those who pirate it who can enjoy it.

They really shit in the bed on this one.
>>
>NEVER EVER LOL

Custom server/server browser is already out in alpha. It didn't take long at all after release. Not much longer and we'll have more custom dedicated servers with full mod support.

So yeah, not a big deal at all. R* is just digging their own grave for PC

http://www.gamepur.com/news/18761-gta-vs-fivem-mod-allow-players-create-new-game-modes-and-use-dedicated.html
>>
Have this for PS3. Is it worth getting on PC?
>>
>>293552658
>Custom server/server browser is already out in alpha. It didn't take long at all after release. Not much longer and we'll have more custom dedicated servers with full mod support.
Thank you R* for being a bunch of cunts.
>>
>>293551459
ahahahahahahahaha anime reaction images are my favorite, /v/bro!
>>
>>293544016
>Trying to sell a value change to PC users was absolutely retarded

kek so much this. I just hacked my money instead of HURR SHERK CARD. Banned me for two weeks and I come back to my 40m worth of bought cars/property/planes. When the fun runs out with GTAO I'll just move to private servers that will be out soon. So yeah, win/win.
>>
>>293552898
nope
>>
What's the best offroad bike?
>>
File: 1415202949403.jpg (50KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1415202949403.jpg
50KB, 499x500px
>>293553065
>>
File: 1428807664522.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1428807664522.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>>293519035
>just pirate my game pls
ok if you insist
>>
>>293553391
fucking this

the only reason I didn't bought it on PC release was because I was busy at the time, fuck R* anyways for what they did to Max Payne.
>>
>293546359
Technically the Sanchez, but I prefer taking crotch rockets offroad while doing a wheelie on steep slopes. Best speed>>293553291
>>
>>293519035
>>293519296
>>293519614
>>293519752
>>293520032
>>293520035
>>293520093
>>293554070
>>293553391

FALSE FLAG

YOU ONLY GET BANNED FOR USING MODS ONLINE

OFFLINE MODE IS STILL MOD-ABLE

PLEASE READ: >>293554513
>>
File: gta2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gta2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Is the account transfer from PS3 to PC still one way and irreversible?
>>
File: yee-yee-ass-haircut-144p.jpg (201KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yee-yee-ass-haircut-144p.jpg
201KB, 1280x720px
>no basketball
>no being able to beat your friends to death with a dildo
>no ability to get muscular/skinny/fat
>no online taxi fare missions, police/vigilante missions, or paramedic missions
>no cops 'n crooks
>fistfighting is bullshit compared to IV, can't even box a nigga
>no basketball
>multiple skateparks on the map, but no skateboards, rollerblades, or even punk ass lil bitch nigga fold out razr scooters
>all haircuts except 2 are fuccboi honkey doos, no real nigga fades
>no basketball
>limited wardrobe leave my clothes looking whack as fuck

Ah, nigga, don't hate me cause I want a better game, nigga. Maybe if you got rid of all these yee-yee ass restrictions you got, you'd get some bitches on your dick. Or, better yet, maybe Capcom will call your dog-ass if they ever stop fuckin with that Street Fighter or Resident Evil they fuckin with. Nigguuuuuuhhhhh.
>>
>>293555452
All simple things that will soon be added with simple mods

Also the new GTA multiplayer is almost out so then we dont ever have to worry about R* again

Eat shit and die you bunch of trolls
>>
File: 1513535.png (264KB, 362x462px) Image search: [Google]
1513535.png
264KB, 362x462px
>was planning on installing the simple trainer to fuck around after i finished the main story.
>read this.

These motherfuckers....
i escaped from a ban right now too.

fucking cunts.
>>
File: fuckit.jpg (15KB, 578x71px) Image search: [Google]
fuckit.jpg
15KB, 578x71px
>buying games after paid mods became a thing

Never again. Glad I pirated this garbage, but this is just the beginning.
>>
File: 1287583628726.jpg (75KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
1287583628726.jpg
75KB, 640x475px
For the coming summer sale should I go with dirt cheap GTA4 or for some 25% off GTA5?

Never tried GTA4 but there still seems to be players.
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (10KB, 297x275px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
10KB, 297x275px
>>293525350
>Used cheat engine to give myself a max level character with all upgrades, penthouse, Jets, Cars, fucking everything
>It's still there after ban.
>>
>>293554728
this
>>
I waited because I hate playing on consoles and wanted a hell of a lot more than 30fps. Enjoyed playing the game at a stable 100 on 144hz monitor.

It wasn't like I was 'waiting' either, I had actually completely forgotten it was even released, did other shit with my life, then played the game when it was released.
>>
I don't see what the fuss is all about. Just make a copy of your GTAV installation, crack it, block it in your firewall to make sure it won't connect with Rockstar's servers and you're done.
>>
>>293554728
As usual, cheaters will spread lies to convince normalfags that they didn' tonuffin. They are the same tier as niggers who raid shops then claim they are innocent because reasons.

Fuck cheaters, fuck niggers.
>>
>>293540863
But there's still a shit ton of hackers.
Thread posts: 445
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.