[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Kenny was literally the only viable option, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

File: IHW_One_Eyed_Kenny.png (656KB, 532x684px) Image search: [Google]
IHW_One_Eyed_Kenny.png
656KB, 532x684px
Reminder that Kenny was literally the only viable option, the man that cared about his family and would die for it.

Sure he was aggressive, but he did it because he wanted the best for the people he cared about.

Fuck Janefags
>>
Reminder that Kenny's life has become and endless spiral of misery and the only good thing you could do was end his pain.
>>
>>290374358

He was mentally unstable, wanted to go north into a fucking frozen landscape on a rumour, couldn't handle any kind of discussion, and wouldn't listen to anyone.

Jesus fucking Christ anon, do you have Stockholms syndrome or something? Jane was a faggot but she had at the very least some senses left in her.
>>
>>290374358

Reminder that you're an asshole for playing let alone buying Telltale's garbage "games."
>>
File: 0013 - DyJ8QrL.jpg (66KB, 522x602px) Image search: [Google]
0013 - DyJ8QrL.jpg
66KB, 522x602px
>buying
>>
I literally have forgotten what happened in the end of Season 2.
What a fucking disappointment that game was.
What was the big decision at the end that didn't really matter?
Pretty sure I stuck with Kenny, or some shit, I don't even know.
It seriously bothers me I can't recall the ending.
>>
>>290375267
Barely remember it now after racking my brain, helped Kenny kill that stupid bitch.
Who the fuck would do anything else?
You're a terrible person if you didn't go with Kenny.
>>
File: TheRightChoice.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TheRightChoice.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>290374358
Everyone knows Kenny was always right.
>>
Fuck TWD, ASoIaF and Borderlands.
I want Buffwolf back.
>>
>>290374532
Also don't forget that in Season 1 he fucks you and everybody else over multiple times through throughout, including dropping you into a zombie hoard twice because he's a fucking baby about his hand hurting and leaving Chuck to die
>>
>>290374358
/pol/ pls go
>>
>>290377680
Same, I fucking hate how they left it at that fucking cliffhanger at the end.
I mean, they do cliffhangers in all their shit, but that one really got under my skin, and then coupled with the fact I hear absolutely nothing about a sequel fucking slays me.
>>
>>290377815
>not reading the comics
Anon you do know the TWAU was just a prequel based on the comic right? Read the comics and don't be a faggot.
>>
Anyone else think Jane was right but was too weak to cut off ties with Kenny after all we've been through?
>>
>>290377963
I keep hearing this.
The fact is I don't want to read the comics, I can accept that I'm a faggot because of it.

So, knowing I won't read them, what was the deal with whats herface saying the same line Lilly said in the beginning of the game?
Does it explain that?
It could be a few different things, I just want to know what the actual truth is.
barring that, if you want to just keep telling me to read the comics, can you at least tell me if that is answered?
>>
>>290377963
>advising someone to start reading comics

Don't drag others down with you, you twerpy little faggot.
>>
>>290378145
>wanting to read comics
>>
File: 1409488575015.jpg (77KB, 602x385px) Image search: [Google]
1409488575015.jpg
77KB, 602x385px
Kenny was the true hero
>>
>>290378338
uwot m8?
I'm pretty sure I said I didn't want to read that shit.

I've just never been big into the medium.
I'd rather read an actual book than a comic.
>>
>>290378438
You really do not need to defend why you don't want to read comics. It's one of the lowest forms of entertainment out there. Reading a comic book is equivalent to spending an entire saturday afternoon watching cartoon network.
>>
File: BigBoat.png (358KB, 851x477px) Image search: [Google]
BigBoat.png
358KB, 851x477px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORKaDaQXLPo
>>
>>290378145
Unfortunately, the comics don't continue off of the events that occur in the game.
>>
>>290379402
I figured as much. I really want an answer to that cliffhanger.
I hadn't had a "Oh shit" moment like I did there in a long time.
>>
>>290378918
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M
>>
>>290379502
why is tyrone so fucking funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmPC6lTmpVA
>>
>>290374358
Never played season 2 and i dont think i care enough to either. Why would you side with kenny after the cunt he was in the first game.
>>
>>290379714
>>290379502
How could one man be so based?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zm1hPbmzPw
>>
>>290380535

Because the other two options were complete ass.

Telltale really fucked up the ending.
>>
>>290380535
You get put in his situation, let's see how well you think on your feet for survival when the group's interests aren't always aligned with your family's.
>>
>>290380679
Is there going to be a third game?
>>290380736
his family is irrelevant to my question
>>
>>290380945

Fuck if I know. I think Telltale did tease a 3rd season, but there's no way that they'd be able to do a decent job with it.

The first game only kinda worked because the whole father figure/redemption thing masked a lot of the narrative issues. In the second game, it's really blatantly obvious that none of your decisions ever really matter.
>>
>>290374358

I'm with you OP, the moment Clementine met Kenny in season 2 i immediately decided that i would stick with Kenny no matter what, fuck these faggots who i don't even know Clementine and Based Kenny are coming to fuck shit up.
>>
>>290374358
Kenny was an asshole
>>
>>290374358
>Matt: Hurr fuck Kenny though. He's a piece of shit because he cares about his family, killed a guy no one likes and was a bit of jerk in season 1. Everyone should hate him forever.

Reminder that the best LP group took a sharp nosedive during their TWD:S2 playthrough.
>>
I hated Kenny mostly from my experiences in season 1.
>>
>>290383135

That's because autistic people don't identify with other peoples emotions...
>>
>>290383032
Dude, Kenny is a fucking selfish asshole. Clementine lost her parents and Lee and Kenny was like "I don't need to hear this shit." Fuck him.
>>
>>290383194
I'm autistic and I cared about Kenny. I just could not bring myself to hate him at any point because of what he went through. Those who hate Kenny have a hard time understanding what goes on inside a character's mind or why they act the way they do. So when Kenny snaps at someone or goes a bit nuts, they judge him as being an asshole with no second thought. This is a guy who lost everything.

In season 2, he was looked like he was getting better when he met someone new but then he lost her and Kenny started breaking down again. The only thing he had left was Clem and the newborn baby. It was his top priority to make sure those two were safe. This is why he pleaded with the safe-zone guard to at least let Clementine and the baby in when they were full. He would be at peace if he was able to at least save those two when he couldn't save his own family.
>>
>>290380620
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_bJo5fGq_A
>>
File: 1409742785960.png (477KB, 1555x843px) Image search: [Google]
1409742785960.png
477KB, 1555x843px
Based Kenny
>>
reminder kenny over time became worse than ben
pick jane who is a survivalist over a psychopath
>>
>>290383535
You never played the game did you? Lee was never like that towards Clem. He just could not tell a child that something had happened to her parents as he had feared the worst. He was going to help her find her parents but things got so complicated that he couldn't keep his promise to her anymore. Kenny had his own problems to deal with but he was never like that towards Clem either. He wanted to find a boat and get out of the city because he was trying to keep everyone alive and safe. If he really was like that, he would have ditched everyone and took boat out to sea himself. Just like how Lily stole the van and ditched the others if you didn't leave her on the road.
>>
>>290384660
You misunderstood me. Clementine lost her parents and Lee. And Kenny was an asshole to her. I'm talking about Season 2. But he was an asshole in Season 1 too, he tried to lead the group and thought he could make every decision on who lives and who dies. He was a male Lily, basically.
>>
>>290377713
He was shot in the shoulder, what the fuck do you expect?
>>
I haven't played Walking Dead 2 yet, but Kenny was a faggot in the first.
>Be a total bro with Kenny
>agree with the shit he does
>go against his opinion once
>he loses his shit

It's like I'm really playing with /v/
>>
>>290384997
Exactly. He was a fucking psychopath if you even considered disagreeing with him once
>>
>>290374358
the whole kenny going mad shit was the most contrived shit ever

if they wanted me to think he's losing it then they could have made him hurt someone that wasn't a shithead, i felt no sympathy for arvo since he was a douche the entire season
>>
>>290384997
>go against his opinion once

You mean call him a murderer and say how bad a person he is for killing the guy that wanted you dead. You're more petty than Kenny.
>>
>>290374358
Reminder that Kenny gets you to a safe place and gives up his place for you

Reminder that Jane takes you back to the warehouse thats swarming with zombies and sketchy travellers
>>
>>290375038
Jane wasnt mentally unstable?
How she leaves a teenager to die? How she abandons the group? How she puts a baby in danger to get Clem to shoot her closest friend?

Yeah
Thats fucking sane as shit
>>
>>290385465
Don't forget she shot a guy in the dick for no reason. A guy that once saved your life from a zombie.

What a psycho bitch.
>>
>>290385108
He threw a bit of a hissy fit but he went with the group. The worst he ever did was moan

Jane? She abandons the group and tries to kill Kenny for disagreeing with her.
Fuck this "Kenny flies off the handle if you disagree with him" bullshit
>>
>>290385545
No no, the dick shooter is the sane one

The guy who got himself beaten half to death (losing his right eye) to protect you is the crazy one according to these guys
>>
>>290385465
Not to mention she was going to kill a Russian kid, leaving the group while they're left to deal with the Russian group that attacks them in revenge afterwards.
>>
>>290385547
She put a newborn baby at risk to prove a point that people lose their shit when you lose a baby that you're supposed to protect.
>>
>>290385687
Everyone complains about Kenny being a dick to Argo after he ambushed them and was clearly going to stab them in the back

No one cares that when we first meet Arvo Jane was going to kill him for just being around her and steals all his medicine. (Also starting the whole ambush incident)
>>
>>290385834
Fucking circular logic. Based Kenny for life.
>>
>>290385547
Kenny flies off the handle if you disagree wih hi. He's a selfish jackass.

Jane consistently says that she's better off by herself, and once she makes sure everyone is safe, she leaves, like she had been saying she would. But she's so loyal and so kind she comes back and saves everyone. She knows how fucking insane Kenny is and tries to show Clem but of course Kenny goes crazy and tries to kill her. I fucking shot that motherfucker with no regret.
>>
>>290385834
Clem tries to stop Jane from fighting with Kenny.
>Jane: No. He has to die.

Oh but no, Kenny is apparently the insane one.
>>
>>290378145
Okey ley me get my shit together.
Goldilocks chops Colin heads off and tries to start a revolution in the farm.
Snow and bigby end up having kids
Beauty and the beast take their jobs, while prince charming turns into mayor and kills bluebeard.
Jack does a LotR trilogy based on his story, apparently has a kid with the snow queen.
Geppeto is the evil dictator that kicked them out of town, and they manage to destroy his empire and give him a pardon because fuck sense.
Fly catcher creates his own empire, lots of cool characters die, and buffkin kills a genie AND baba yaga.
That's how far I got at least
>>
I hate Kenny and I agree he's the right choice if only because everyone one is much worse.

All of the original season 2 people fucking suck and are the reason the based cabin folks got fucked over.

Bonnie is a eternal fuck-up and a meth head who cheated with the husband of a couple who saved her and managed to kill the wife. She also directly killed her next love interest and blamed it on a little girl.

Mike was cool until he stole all the food with Bonnie and helped the dude who shot you (aka Kenny was right about them) and also stole the car everyone gave Kenny shit for fixing. And we already know Jane would drop you in a fucking heartbeat just like her sister.

Kenny is a asshole but he didn't try to abandon or fuck you over in season 2 even when he was mad at you.
>>
>>290385878
Maybe they never complained about Jane because she's a woman who kicks ass without looking further and realizing she's insane. She probably also got points with them for shooting a guy in the dick.
>>
>>290374358
I killed both.
One was a crazy chick pushing a psychopath into a rage to prove a point. The other one was a guy obsessed with someones else child and ready to kill and able bodied woman because she couldn't save him. He was also Kenny so killing him was easy to do.
>>
>>290385878
>steals all his medicine

Wrong. Arvo stole the medicine for his "sister". That's why he was hiding it in a trash can.

If you decide to steal the medicine from him all you take is a couple of bottles from the bulging duffel bag. He blames the entire theft on you and Jane later on because he doesn't want his group to know he stole the drugs in the first place.

Jane's still a stupid bitch but don't blame her for Arvo being a russian cunt.
>>
>>290377963
But the comics are shit.
>>
>>290386083
He was mad at Clem at the time because he was going through a lot of emotions at the time after losing a second woman he loved. He didn't want to lose another loved one and was trying to save her even though it was too late, Clem shooting her in the end so she wouldn't become a zombie. He calmed down later on and agreed it was the right decision.
>>
>>290386464
>clem needing to shoot indian katja to get kenny to leave

Maybe you shouldn't go immediately chopping people's arms off when they get bitten next time.
>>
Can we atleast agree Bonnie is the worst? She literally can't do anything right
>>
File: fuck you mike.png (2MB, 1532x814px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you mike.png
2MB, 1532x814px
>>290388009
>That feel when Bonnie and Mike betrays you, leaving you to die without any supplies or means to travel in the cold.

The vengeance that will be brought upon them next season. Who else will kill Bonnie and Mike on sight next time you see them? I won't even care if they started a family or some other sentimental bullshit, they're gonna die screaming.
>>
>>290385946
Flies off the handle =/= Complain loudly about it.
When the group makes a decision, he goes with it, begrudgingly or not. Lets also put aside the fact he was fucking right about the safe haven

>Makes sure everyone is safe
You mean by fucking the gaurd, causing them to be attacked, and leaving a teenager to get eaten alive?

How is Kenny insane, you keep saying that but when does he do anything insane? Be depressed cause his family died twice? Thats it?

Cause shooting a dudes dick, putting a baby in mortal danger, letting a teenager get eaten alive and blackmailing a 12 year oild into killing her best friend is completely sane
>>
>>290388540
bonnie is a lying bitch back from the 500 days dlc. you couldnt possibly believe she was trustworthy
>>
>>290388763
Bonnie was always a cunt, but I started to think she had changed, when you talked to her and Mike by the fire at the power station it seemed like they were gonna try to make things work, only to 180 in the last episode.

But Mike I honestly thought was a good guy. But leaving a newborn child, a 10 year old and 2 other people to die in the snow is such a far stretch imo, the writers really didn't set up for it.
>>
File: 0275 - z6X0ly7.jpg (53KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0275 - z6X0ly7.jpg
53KB, 499x499px
>>290389032
>>
File: 1415320694051.png (547KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
1415320694051.png
547KB, 1000x666px
>>290388540

>He didn't kill off Bonnie already
>>
>>290388540
Ill forgive Mike, Bonnies crossed me too many times
>>
I chose Jane because she's a girl
>>
Of course you pick Kenny, the real question is, did you enter the settlement without him?

Had to stay behind with muh bro, he got us that far, couldn't let him go off and get himself killed since he already fulfilled his purpose.
>>
>Jane

>Responsible for the group being attacked by Walkers because she's too busy shagging Luke
>Takes either Arvo's gun or bag, leading to the Russian attack
>Left her sister for dead because she thought she was annoying
>Eats glass
>Thinks it's a good idea to piss off the guy she considers a psychopath

All of this happens before her ingenius plan to leave a baby alone in a blizzard during the zombie apocalypse just to prove a point. There's no reason to side with her.
>>
>>290391710

>Oh I know, I'll just take this broken, traumatized man, and I'll pretend to destroy the only thing he still has left to live for without giving a shit!
>Then I'll pull a knife on him!
>Then I'll gouge out his busted eye!
>WOOOOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE WAS GOING TO TRY TO HURT ME?! LOOK AT THIS PSYCHO CLEM, HE'S CLEARLY UNHINGED AND DANGEROUS
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.