[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's 2015. You have ten seconds to post five legitimate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

File: laugh.png (173KB, 355x362px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
173KB, 355x362px
It's 2015.

You have ten seconds to post five legitimate reasons why you still don't have or haven't purchased a 3DS yet.
>>
>>286036667
i have a regular one but im a poor fag
>>
I.D tagged consoles, using I.D tagged games, with I.D tagged accounts.

Information control, user control, total control.

And he who controls the industry, controls the players.
>>
>240p resolution in 2015 is inexcusable
>same old Mario, Pokemon, and Zelda rehashes
>no games I want to play
>typical Nintendo lockdown shit
>why buy a handheld at all when a phone or tablet does all the same stuff and more and is more socially acceptable?
>>
>>286036667
I had one, I gave it away because it doesn't have any games.
>>
>>286036667

I'm not underage
>>
I have one but i never play it
>>
File: 1425515299131.jpg (712KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1425515299131.jpg
712KB, 1280x1024px
>tfw no good 3DS games are coming out this year
>>
>>286036667
There are still only 3 or 4 games on it that look at all appealing to me. I'll get one when/if it gets more games or it becomes dirt cheap.
>>
because 2 of the only games I want are rune factory and SMT, which are region locked away from me. I generally don't like first party nintendo games.

maybe when a good pirate card comes out.
>>
But I have one.
>>
>>286040896
>I generally don't like first party nintendo games

Reminder that Nintendo games is not a genre, you retard.
>>
>Own a 3DS XL
>Bought a Gateway a few days ago and it's coming in the mail

What should I download?
>>
>>286041126
I said first party Nintendo games. I understand English is likely your third language, but please try.

Mario, Kirby, Smash Bros, Metroid. I don't care about any of it.
>>
>>286036667
Overpriced.
Region Locked.
Not an overwhelming amount of games I like.
Poorfag.
Expensive as fuck games.

So. Yeah. Mostly it's money related. Though the 3DS really is ridiculously fucking expensive for the lackluster hardware. Like, what the fuck Nintendo? ridiculous.
>>
I'm still deciding if I want a monster hunter machine
>>
>>286041516
>I said first party Nintendo games
Doesn't matter retard. You put all Nintendo games in the same bowl and make it sound like "Nintendo games" is one single franchise.
Please tell me what you don't like about each single Nintendo franchise.
>>
>>286038615
After all these years of good games, you don't need anything else for awhile.

Are you a neet? Will you beat all these titles in a week?

Take your time man. Enjoy and savor these games.
>>
>>286042102
Jesus christ, people like this are among us

Please leave
>>
>>286042102
He's probably gonna spout rehash. Don't waste your time.
>>
File: lala.png (624KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
lala.png
624KB, 722x525px
>>286042102
>>
>>286036667
>Buy 3DS XL
>A couple of months later the new 3ds comes out and is better in every way

Fucking why? Why can't they just release the definitive version of a system when it first comes out? Design oversights? Easy cash grab?
>>
File: 1250055620555.jpg (60KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
1250055620555.jpg
60KB, 560x420px
>tfw I'm unemployed

Though I'm considering getting one once I start working in a few weeks.
>>
>>286036667
I purchased a 3ds xl last year. I still regret it, I hope the gateway will change all that.
>>
File: something buggin ya.jpg (13KB, 288x318px) Image search: [Google]
something buggin ya.jpg
13KB, 288x318px
>implying I didn't

It's pretty shit, though. I don't like JRPGs, and the only JRPG I wanted wasn't a JRPG (paper mario). I don't go anywhere, and I have MK8 and Smash 4 Wii U, so I don't have any reason to play MK7 or Smash 4 3DS. Luigi's mansion 2 was "mobilized," and I stopped playing pokemon after gen 3. ALBW is pretty good though
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
27KB, 250x250px
>>286036667
>2015
>playing games
>>
>>286042102
Read your own comment, take a breath, then go to bed.
>>
>>286036667
>You have ten seconds to post five legitimate reasons
>two reasons per second
>average sentence length is 17 words for a good sentence, need five of them to even begin to make your five points.
>need to type 85 words in ten seconds, or 510 WPM
Fucking Nintendrones
>>
I don't want to get addicted to monster hunter again, I'm starting college in april.
>>
>>286036667
I don't like any of the games, not of any kind. From someone who didn't grow up with them apart from the GB+GBA, they all look absolute trash. Almost convinced that it's purely nostalgia fags fueling this insanely shit hardware now.
>>
>>286042867
Sorry, it's one reason per two seconds, the rest of my math follows off of that though
>>
I have one and it's shit

don't believe nintentard lies, 3DS fucking sucks and all the games are overrated

atleast MH4 is fun
>>
>>286041254
Every First party game Monster Hunter Etrian Odyssey and Fantasy Life. I would say Rune Factory 4 and Zero Escape Virtue last reward but those games need to be purchased. Mainly because those two games never got sequels because of poor sales and were actually really good.
>>
>>286042102
Not him. But I don't like particularly like platformers, fighting games, racing games, tactical turn based games, pokemon and zelda.

Not saying there aren't a lot of interesting 3DS games. But outside those genres and series, there aren't a whole lot great first party stuff on there that appeal to me.
>>
>>286036667
Dont want one?

And what this guy says>>286037419
>>
I had a regular DS and barely played anything on it so i never really got a reason for ''upgrading''

Why buy the sequel if you never liked the first game?
>>
>>286042673
I'm more annoyed with how much more expensive the revisions are compared to the original versions.

At least price it accordingly instead of charging 60 bucks for a shitty nub and some ram.
>>
I traded my old 3DSXL in for a New 3DSXL along with MH4U and Majora's Mask

Come at me
>>
File: sarranid-happy.png (286KB, 342x385px) Image search: [Google]
sarranid-happy.png
286KB, 342x385px
>>286036667
im waiting to for better piracy carts
>>
How is the Gateway support on the New XL?

I ain't touching a 3DS until I can safely pirate games for it.
>>
Don't the Marios, Pokemon, or turn based JRPGs.
>>
Like every Nintendo product after the release of the Gamecube (meaning the Gamecube was the last good Nintendo console), it is a terrible piece of hardware that was outdated at launch and is only worth purchasing for its good library of games.

Nintendo would rather manufacture cheap hardware and sell it for triple the production cost than actually develop a decent piece of hardware. And the funny thing is they won't even learn their lesson after the Wii U's failure.
>>
File: 1546866234r.png (917KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1546866234r.png
917KB, 2048x1536px
>>286043554
>>286043560

based pirates
>>
>>286043560
The gateway works fine, but it's just a bit too fiddly.
Every time you turn it on, you need to use your 3DS browser to be able to play the roms

albeit you can just use sleep mode
>>
>>286036667
I did. Bought a Gateway with it. Good deal for $150. I might swap it for a n3ds once Gateway works for it.
>>
>>286043731
Not sure I follow.

Like, you start the game through some website or something?
>>
Why have a 240p children's toy when my phone outputs 1080p and is $300 retail...
>>
I still have my hacked PSP with over 1000 games I can play on it.
>>
>>286043910
No, you use the web browser, then have access to all the games
You can just not turn it off though to save yourself the 6 seconds needed to use the browser
>>
>>286037419
>when a phone or tablet does all the same stuff
As opposed to those the 3DS actually has a lot of games worth playing.

>and is more socially acceptable
I don't know which kind of shithole you live in, but here nobody looks down upon you when you play games in public, actually quite a few people actually react interested when I play on the train.

But I guess it all comes down to the fact that I actually wash myself.
>>
>>286036667
I don't go outside, why do I need a handheld?
>>
>>286043960
Well. Being able to play decent games is one reason.

Not defending the absolutely awful hardware of the 3DS. Just, I haven't played a cell phone game that compares to a handheld console one. At least one that isn't stuff like Solitare and Mahjong.
>>
>>286044176
it emulates everything upto the dreamcast FFS...that includes PSP and DS
>>
>>286043660
>and is only worth purchasing for its good library of games

Woah.. it's almsot like... that's the thing... that matters most...
>>
>>286044086
So. You just boot up your web browser and close it again?

That doesn't seem especially annoying.
>>
>>286043960
cause that's apples and oranges.

Phones don't have good dedicated games. Just small time wasters and ports, plus it's a fucking phone made for being a phone in mind.
It's a PC verus Console debate.

All you get are some exclusives and emulators.
PCs are made for doing a multitude of things, not strictly for gaming and in that, it suffers. Consoles and handhelds were made for one thing, games. All that power is going to the game, no matter how much.
>>
>>286041254
>Coalgirls
>>
>>286044172
For the good games.
>>
>>286044290
With touch screen controls. Which is the one thing more disgusting than the 3DS hardware.

Unless you bring some peripheral that makes you look like a mongoloid.

And I've already emulated games up to DS and PSP. Why would I want to do it on a tiny screen with unusable controls?
>>
>>286044363
Yeah but you shouldn't leverage a purchase on one single aspect if other things also matter to you. It's not like you even are obligated to buy a system at any point in time if you don't want one.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.