[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you actually know a girl that plays videogames? Why don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Do you actually know a girl that plays videogames?

Why don't you hang out with her more often?
>>
I don't have friends.
>>
I don't know anybody that plays video games
>>
My girlfriend's pretty good at XCOM.
>>
Because, same as guys who play videogames (noncasually), they're all freaking nutcases
>>
I do, but two of them are complete weebs (I'll play the games, but I act socially normal) and one's a shut in. Looking at you Sarah, I know you're here.
>>
>>285778182
Yes, she plays a lot, other than that I don't know anything about her.
>>
I've had the "aren't games for children" comment thrown in my face from multiple guys my own age (late 20's) and older. It seems to me like it's more socially acceptable for girls to play games than it is for grown men.
>>
I know 2 girls that play video games. They are both morbidly obese ham planets. One of them is a normal person. Just really fat and bitchy. She has a boyfriend. I hate the both of them for reasons. The other is a shut-in weeaboo that smells awful and is obsessed with Batmna, The Joker and Harley Quinn. She sickens me. She has "MANA'S JAILBAIT" tattooed on her arm. Mana is some Japanese music faggot. I don't know. I hope they both have heart attacks.
>>
Because she's married and a fujoshit.
>>
>>285778386
This is so true. I've met so many men and women like this that just set off the creeper alert in my mind
>>
I don't like talking about video games with other people
>>
>>285778182

Because she straight up told me she doesn't like people and doesn't talk to me anymore or respond to my texts. So i deleted her number, fuck that cunt.
>>
>>285778182
I know a lot

They make situations awkward not purposely and I have to restrict my vocabulary and keep some things I want to say to myself. I dont have to do this with my male friends.

Its less a hassle to just play alone and discuss with friends
>>
>>285778382
Lucky.

My gf plays bioware/bethesda rpgs. She's average. Doesn't bump the difficulty up to get the true test of power level but she has fun and doesn't complain about me gaming when we aren't doing something together. So its ok.
>>
my friend and his wife have been playing guild wars 2 since it came out.

she's legit as fuck and everything. she introduced me to runescape in middle school, but I didn't like it
>>
>>285778765
>set off the creeper alert

kill yourself
>>
Because she's emotionally manipulative and I'm trying my hardest to distance myself from that group of friends without having them all scream abandonment.

Someday I'll move.
>>
>>285778182
>Do you actually know a girl that plays videogames?
yes
>Why don't you hang out with her more often?
she is completely insane. I mean fucking dangerously insane

She is a huge titted redhead but that is the sort of crazy that ends lives.
>>
My gf plays casual games like fallout and elder scrolls and such. I got her into Destiny though so she can do the grinding parts for me while I work and I can play the fun shit like raids
>>
>>285778182
I hang out with her pretty much daily. And we have sexual relations quite often.

I would never date her, though. She has some serious issues from previous relationships that she need to clear up. Otherwise, she's fun.
>>
>>285780114
>destiny
this is for the lulz right?
>>
File: Feeling it hard..gif (10KB, 646x817px) Image search: [Google]
Feeling it hard..gif
10KB, 646x817px
>>285778182

Yeah, i do. She has a decent knowledge of classic vidya, and even surprised me once by mentioning Abe's Oddworld

Tfw She has a BF
>>
>>285780114
>implying Destiny isn't a casual game

chex kek
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.