[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think is the best class in RPGs and D&D inspired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: spellsword.jpg (45KB, 399x500px) Image search: [Google]
spellsword.jpg
45KB, 399x500px
What do you think is the best class in RPGs and D&D inspired games?

I love the Spellsword concept. The Witcher is an example of what I'm thinking of.

Ranger classes are nice too
>>
File: tumblr_naih3mah6R1s9gkk6o1_500.jpg (115KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naih3mah6R1s9gkk6o1_500.jpg
115KB, 500x720px
>>285594141
Monk/Fighter hybrids. Be a noble and upright gentleman who ducks and dodges around enemy attacks, knocking them off-balance and disarming them for his allies to finish them off.
>>
File: 1275052568566.jpg (301KB, 1071x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1275052568566.jpg
301KB, 1071x1500px
>not playing as a righteous holy warrior

Paladin is best because its the opposite of all the edge masters that play the dark/evil classes
>>
File: reaction giving a fuck.jpg (297KB, 634x800px) Image search: [Google]
reaction giving a fuck.jpg
297KB, 634x800px
>>285595456
>tfw playing a paladin in edgelord campaigns full of neutral-spectrum rouges and rangers
It's especially gratifying to act as the moral backbone when you chose to because none of them can take you in a straight fight and usually have to submit.
>>
File: cleric.jpg (88KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
cleric.jpg
88KB, 900x1350px
>>285595456
sure they're alright, but Clerics are superior
>>
File: Skyrim-Archer[1].jpg (435KB, 1842x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim-Archer[1].jpg
435KB, 1842x1036px
stealth archer (with illusion magic)
>>
File: Arthurs-Merlin-zoom.jpg (528KB, 1850x1259px) Image search: [Google]
Arthurs-Merlin-zoom.jpg
528KB, 1850x1259px
Just let me be a straight up old fashioned wizard, please
>>
>>285594141
Bravely Default has some classes like this with some customization if you're lookign for that
>>
Brawler/berserker of some kind.

>Running in like a maniac and destroying everything with fists
>>
I always go rogue. Using alchemy when possible and ranged weapons.
>>
Shaman
>>
Gamblers with card/dice/slots gimmicks but they're pretty rare.
>>
My favorite is the wizard, except for when it's those retarded HURR I CAST BOOM. I want an intelligent class.
>>
Mystic Knight in Dragons Dogma was pretty amazing.

I always love mixing melee and magic though.
Enhancement Shaman is my class of choice for WoW.
Herald of Xotli was one of my favorite classes in an MMO. It's from Age of Conan and was basically a cloth-wearing mage that used a two handed sword and fire magic. Also turned into a big ugly monster. Was great.
Then they nerfed the Avatar spec (the melee class spec, basicly) and now they're just a fire mage with shitty range.

Not that the game is worth playing in the first place.
>>
>>285595456

His swords look comically small.
They should have had the longsword facing the viewer.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.