[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games that will never be localized/fan-translated I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: MaTIIJapan.png (3MB, 923x1664px) Image search: [Google]
MaTIIJapan.png
3MB, 923x1664px
ITT: Games that will never be localized/fan-translated

I'll open with Majin Tensei I-II
>>
Beyond the Labyrinth on 3DS never
>>
File: Smtifcover.jpg (2MB, 1448x1474px) Image search: [Google]
Smtifcover.jpg
2MB, 1448x1474px
It's been at 80% for years now.
>>
>>285229081
http://agtp.romhack.net/news.php?date=2014-10-11+17%3A42%3A53

It's gotten more progress as of late

At least a hell of a lot more then Majin Tensei

Also why fucking shit do these guys only do the SNES version of the SMT games instead of the better PSX version?
>>
File: 1709566-mizz002[1].png (199KB, 320x319px) Image search: [Google]
1709566-mizz002[1].png
199KB, 320x319px
Many super famicom RPGs with interesting settings
A handful of tales of
motherfucking pic related.
I would sincerely buy a entire new system if the company would do like nintendo a while back and started to translate old games and put in their virtual store like they did with monster world 4
>>
File: 2149121-black_matrix_cross.jpg (58KB, 627x640px) Image search: [Google]
2149121-black_matrix_cross.jpg
58KB, 627x640px
>>285228287
Here's a sad one. Thematically interesting SRPG
>>
File: Earth_Seeker[1].jpg (129KB, 270x380px) Image search: [Google]
Earth_Seeker[1].jpg
129KB, 270x380px
>>285230052
>I would sincerely buy a entire new system if the company would do like nintendo a while back and started to translate old games and put in their virtual store like they did with monster world 4
Sadly those games wouldn't sell a gorillion copies so the white collars of companies don't give a shit,besides legal reasons.But yeah the worst part is when fan translate a game and as soon that they release the patch the devs port it.Tales of devs actually started doing this to apparently combat pirate over a game that isn't even out on those people's market
>>
Yakuza Kenzan and Yakuza Ishin
>>
>>285230456
Someone actually did a whole recorded playthrough (without grinding I think) of the Sega Saturn Black Matrix, but it's of course in Japanese. Still it would be possible for someone to translate it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ_rP4da65I&index=1&list=PLIhhklRhtfRqtVQI5Uvpa99Dtf0ndtsEy
>>
I loved the first two games. One of my top gba time wasters, and there was tons of competition on the system.

The series is way too text heavy for a fan translation OR SO I THOUGHT. There's apparently work being done. but it'll probably be years later, if ever.

With so many untranslated games I want to play, it's a wonder I don't learn japanese. Why not bite the bullet and learn the language? What's YOUR excuse?
>>
>>285231256
>Why not bite the bullet and learn the language?
Nigger I already learned english out of video games I'm not learning a new alphabet to play my pantsu stealing simulators.I still hoping in the future that devs will start realizing from the get go,at least the blockbuster ones,shame since there are many good dojin games
>>
File: Z3-2Geneion.webm (3MB, 640x360px)
Z3-2Geneion.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>ITT: Games that will never be localized/fan-translated

fan translations for these games implode on themselves.
>>
File: Capture-noscale.jpg (114KB, 1065x596px) Image search: [Google]
Capture-noscale.jpg
114KB, 1065x596px
>>285231256
The most annoying thing about liking weeb games without speaking moon is getting into a series with game 1, only to get shut out on game 2 when the first doesn't sell enough in the west.

Great life advice: don't get attatched ;___;
>>
>>285229081
Almost ready for a 20XX release!
>>
>>285229332
>Also why fucking shit do these guys only do the SNES version of the SMT games instead of the better PSX version?
it's easier for everyone
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.