[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /v/ hate this company?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 18

Why does /v/ hate this company?
>>
>>285203618
Because of its fans.
>>
>>285203884
But if it's because of their fans, why do people say that all their games are rehashes?
>>
>>285203618
Hate? Nah, i'm indifferent towards them. They just don't make anything i care about.
>>
File: Iwata.jpg (49KB, 494x586px) Image search: [Google]
Iwata.jpg
49KB, 494x586px
>>285203618
I have no idea, really, but the amount of hate threads on /v/ are incredible. Every little piece of negative news is blown up to hilarious proportions on here

Also a lot seem to like Nintendo but hate this guy
>>
>>285204056

because people are delusional
>>
File: 1417022743948.png (275KB, 528x543px) Image search: [Google]
1417022743948.png
275KB, 528x543px
Game starved Sony Bronies lashing out on the only ones with games.
>>
>>285203618
>>
>>285204204
But if there's so many hate threads on /v/, why do people call /v/ "NintendoGAF"?
>>
>>285203618
Because most of them are edgy teenagers that love to pretend they're better than you for playing "superior" obscure games.
>>
>>285203618
im going to buy 5 nintendos right now

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>>
>>285203618
Because Nintendo has a disproportionate amount of fans and news compared to Sony and Microsoft.
It has nothing to do with their games, it's console war nonsense.
>>
>>285204056
Because they are.
>>
>>285203618
Their fans came from NeoGaf and fucked up the board for console wars.
>>
>>285204484

Because Nintendo fans like their products, and are vocal about it. /v/ hates positivity, it always has. Anything remotely positive is now shilling
>>
>>285203618
Because they make shitty fucking decisions. I love them but I hate them.
>>
>>285203618
I don't like them right now. Zelda hasn't been good in a while, we still didn't get a proper 3D Mario and instead got 3D world. No new Metroid/F-Zero.

I blame the Wii
>>
>>285204843
>Anything remotely positive is now shilling

>'Why don't you own a Wii U yet?'
>'20+ exclusives. What's yours excuse?'
>'>2015 >not owning a Wii U explain yourself!'
>>
>>285205083
>taking shitty Ruggarell threads seriously
Neo /v/, everyone.
>>
Just a classic case of envy. Nintendo is the only company routinely pumping out exclusives, they don't charge you for online, and their games aren't so fucking riddled with bugs that you find 5 in as many minutes of playing and they require weeks of patches just to function.

sony and microsoft are fucking shit by comparison, I'd probably be mad and try to justify it if I gave them money, too.
>>
>>285205083
>It's okay when Nintendo does it
>McDonalds Happy Meal Toys
>Just another day on NintendoGAF
>>
>>285205223
>it couldn't possibly be the innocent Nintendo fanbase ;(

Neo /v/, everyone.
>>
>>285205083
>Falling for trolling

No one to blame but yourself anon
>>
>>285205292
>there are people on /v/ who legitimately defend Amiibos

The shittiest /v/ has been in so long.
>>
>>285205316
Ruggarell pls go.
>>
>>285205462
>Stop liking what I don't like

The shittiest /v/ has been in so long.
>>
As a Sony fan, I hate them because they always beat us at everything. We will not fail again!!!!!!!!
>>
>>285205549
>supporting shitty practices because it's Nintendo
You really are a shill, aren't you?
>>
>>285205627
>calling people a shill because they disagree with your opinion

>>285204843
>>
It's okay when Nintendo does it.
>>
>>285204843
Millions of thread about trying to save the Wii U, why don't you own a Wii U yet, does Princess Peach smell like farts, club nintendo begging, amiibo threads. This is not just 'being positive' about games, this is shitposting.

Also Nintendo fans are incredibly defensive. Sonygger is the default response to anyone who criticizes a newly released game.

OF course Nintendo is objectively the best out of the three console manufacturers right now, so I can understand a bit of fanboyism. But it's too much.
>>
>>285205863
>OF course Nintendo is objectively the best out of the three console manufacturers right now
top fucking kek
>>
File: 1398891535194.png (769KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1398891535194.png
769KB, 919x720px
>>285203618
I'll contribute.
Why do I hate the company (as of recently)? Hardly any supply, and a fuck ton of demand. It's to the point where if you don't pre order a newly announced Nintendo item within the 15 minute window, it's gone forever. Any even if you do manage to pre order, watch out for the wave of cancellations that is soon to come.

TL;DR: supply and demand.
>>
>>285203618
I just want Nintendofags to stop shitting up nice vita threads.
>>
because Ocarina of Time is so overrated.
>>
>>285206034
Why don't you just say amiibos?
>>
>>285205760
No shit, you're defending shit-quality toys that lock back content. What else are you? A blind fanboy?
>>
>>285206025
Well perhaps I was hasty calling it objectively the best.

But I certainly like the Wii U much better than the other 2. The 3DS kinda sucks true but so does the Vita

>>285206176
>because Ocarina of Time is so overrated.
Nah it's a great game
>>
>>285206191
It's not just amiibos. MM 3dsxl and GC adapters where the 2 I was focusing on. But I will admit amiibos are just as bad if not worse considering there are so many characters.
>>
>>285205760
Man I can understand if you like to buy amiibos but you can at least acknowledge a spade as a spade. It's a shitty business practice, period.

They're partitioning off content on the game disk and forcing people to pay absurd prices if they want access to it.
>>
>>285205863
Okay
>Trying to save the WiiU
Trash threads, hide, report, etc
>Why don't you own a WiiU
Trash threads, hide, report, etc
>Peach threads
Nintendo fans enjoy Nintendo characters, some take it too far and fetishise them, true, but at the core this is okay
>Club Nintendo
See above
>Amiibo threads
Again, Nintendo fanboys like Nintendo products, so what?

I can see where you're coming from, I really can, but a lot of this is just typical fanboy shit, that's all it is. Go on any forum and you'll see the same shite. One thing you'll notice is that Nintendo fans on /v/ like to make game threads, and they just talk about the game, play together, etc, because they fucking love that shit. Every other platform does what you're complaining about here, but you're also seeing the typical Nintendo threads at the same time, assuming they're shitposting. They're not, they're contained, they're enjoying their threads.

Hell, on /v/ right now we have

>Hyrule Warriors thread
>Smash thread
>MK8 /v/eekend thread
>Amiibo thread
>Zelda U speculation thread
>Xenoblade thread
>3DS recommendation thread

But also
>General Nintendo shitposting thread
>Brawl shitposting thread
>This thread

The other platforms do it too, but Nintendo fans enjoy their games. A lot of the time, other platforms tend to be used as fodder for shitposting, ie, "BLOOD BORNE NEVER EVER" and the like, which then of course gets shitposted to hell, and Sony fanboys can't enjoy BB threads. And this sucks. But just because you're seeing positive threads it doesn't mean the negative threads don't exist
>>
>>285206208
IF that's your prime and only view of them, then you're enforcing your opinion as logic. Not everyone sees things the same as you.

For example, why do you call them shit-quality? Do you own one to justify? Most of them look quite decent.

Why do you simply insist that they "lock back content" when they don't? The Smash Bros feature is neat, and the Mario Kart 8 content was developed afterward. The Mario Party 10 content lets you save data, progress, and items onto them, which is the full purpose of amiibo party.
>>
they haven't done anything interesting since the n64
amiibos are cancer

buy mario party 10, coming out 2015
>>
>>285206758
>Brawl shitposting thread
that's a Brawl- thread numnuts
>>
>>285205083
See >>285205627
>>
>>285204204
Nintendo still makes some of the best games in the business. It's developers are some of the most talented out there.

The management is full of fucking retards though. They're clueless imbeciles that live in their own bubble where reality is what they make of it. Even on the rare occasions they actually take a peek outside the bubble and try to do what everyone else is doing they're always a full generation behind. From charging full price for games for years until they're discontinued, to not being able to keep up with demand on items time and time and time again, to their mess of an online service, there's plenty to hate about Nintendo that doesn't directly involve the quality of their games.

As for Iwata, he himself is one of the extremely talented developers I talked about. That hasn't translated so well for business. It's kind of like when Michael Jordan tried to play baseball. Just because you're a grandmaster at one thing doesn't mean you're automatically good at another.
>>
>>285203618
Because Nintendo has changed.
Nintendo games feel so 'plastic' and 'safe' nowadays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfQ75gr2znA
>>
>>285203618

the wii ruined gaming and brought female games and casuals

pc master race suffers from it the most

and fuck slained eyes people in general

>playing weebshit
>>
>>285206758
I pretty much agree with you anon, except amiibo threads should really be taken to /toy/, and waifu threads are pure cancer.

I do like the Nintendo threads in general, much more than I do threads for games like Bloodborne, GTA5, Last of Us, which are pure 100% shitposting.
>>
I don't hate them but they hate America
>>
Nintendo no doubt has the best library when it came to games in 2014, but Nintendo's shitty business practices are what ruins it.
>No regular New 3DS and doesn't come with charger
>Low stock
>Shitty Youtube contract
>Has been out of touch with the community for like 5 years
>>
>>285206804
They're still taking away content that should be there already by forcing you to purchase Amiibos regardless of your opinions, marketer. :>

>b-but it's already a complete experience!

A shame that experience feels so "plastic" and "safe",
>>285207508
>>
File: 14639702_p0.jpg (277KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
14639702_p0.jpg
277KB, 700x800px
>>285207693

So do we all.
>>
>>285207682
I think amiibos should be allowed here as vidya figures are still figures, they're historically allowed, but waifu threads are pretty much board culture. Shitty board culture mind you, but still board culture. I think it depends if you're interested in them. For example, I don't mind Peach ones, but Persona waifu threads aren't my cup of tea. They're still pretty vidya anyway
>>
>>285203618
Call me when they start putting some fucking LIFE into their games again
>>
>>285207768
>They're still taking away content that should be there already

>Smash Bros
That content can't be there already, you need an amiibo to save data after each battle.

>Mario Kart 8
That content can't be there already, it was developed afterward just like the DLC.

>Hyrule Warriors
The Link/Toon Link one I can disagree with, as it merely unlocks a weapon that isn't already there. The rest of the amiibo uses though, they only unlock random weapons once a day that are already there.

>Kirby & the Rainbow Curse
The Kirby one practically doesn't need an amiibo since it's use is identical to the already existing in-game feature, and the others just make it easier. I personally don't use mine that often because it just takes away the challenge, unless you're intending to replay levels quickly.

>Mario Party 10
People often jump at this one's throat, but it doesn't seem that bad. Even though it seems like they are locking an entire mode, if they had that mode from the start, it would be as pointless as allowing amiibo mode in Smash without any amiibos. You have to constantly use them to save data, progress, items, etc. for a variety of purposes. They still lock away the character-themed maps which is sort of bad I guess, but I don't really care about it that much honestly.

>Captain Toad

Toad - I don't know if this was developed afterward, but again not a very big feature. You just look for pixel Toad in the levels, and that's it.

Other - Any other amiibos just give you extra lives. Something that doesn't matter at all.

>S.T.E.A.M.

This one can be argued, but they already made the point that there's tons of different characters. I suppose it can affect some, but you have to use them again and again if you want to bring them back after they die. In the end, most of the people arguing against this probably aren't even going to buy this game in the first place.
>>
>>285209697
>That content can't be there already, you need an amiibo to save data after each battle.

You don't need amiibos to save data onto a hardrive anon
>>
>>285209697
See, you had a point with Smash, Toad and MK8, but everything else, not so much
>>
>>285204312
underrated post. Also a fact.
>>
File: krabs.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
krabs.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>285209962
You do if you plan on using that data on other consoles.
>>
>>285207343
This. Nintendo kills it when it comes to games but they're run by idiots.
>>
>>285204673
No they're not
The only real rehashes are Mario Kart, NSMB, Mario Party, and arguably Animal Crossing.
But most of those series, with the exception of party, are one game per system so it isn't as bad as one game per year

Why does not just /v/, but the internet target Nintendo for everything? It's only bad if Nintendo does it? Even if Nintendo's not doing it?
>>
I have nothing against them personally, but Nintendo is like the fondant of the video game industry. Looks great, tastes good in small amounts, but not satiating and without depth.
>>
>>285203618
cause all they make are cuck games now
>>
>>285205462
>Amiibos
>Bad
>Muh DLC!
Literally no one buys them for the content, they literally just buy them for the purpose of collecting.
>>
>>285210391
>Cuck
There's that overused word again, the word that people use for everything.
Before it was casual, edgy, and fun, now It's cuck.

CUCK CUCKCUCKCUCKCUCK
>>
File: DSC_6919.jpg (651KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_6919.jpg
651KB, 1800x1200px
they didn't let me in
boycott nintendo 2015
>>
>>285203618
>region lock
>physical DLC
>treats all other companies like total shit
>bought out Fatal Frame and then killed the series in the west
>>
>>285210732
>le physical DLC meme

>>285209697
>>
>>285210732
>Region lock
Only legitimate complaint
>Physical DLC
see>>285209697
and>>285210417
>treats all other companies like total shit
Yeah, 15 years ago. Now companies like Ubisoft, EA, and Capcom fuck them over for no good reason, but It's okay when someone other than Nintendo does it.
>bought out Fatal Frame and then killed the series in the west
Who cares?
>>
>>285210878
>implying I said anything about it being on disc
DLC is always cancer, ALWAYS. Nintendo just have even worse DLC pricing than other companies.
>>
File: 1406819843712.gif (549KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1406819843712.gif
549KB, 500x281px
>>285203618
>FYI FYI FYI FYI FYI FYI
>>
>>285211026
>capcom fucks them over by releasing the best selling series in Japan ever exclusively on their handheld
Nintendo consoles who only relevant when 3rd parties latched onto them. This is no longer the case and Nintendo are losing marketshare in all markets because of it. Who knew treating business partners like total shit would fuck you in the ass?
>>
>>285211092
No they don't. Are you retarded? Nintendo knows people don't care about the extra content that wasn't even necessary in the first place, they know autists will buy the amiibos for their collection.
That's what they're for, collecting.
It's exactly the same as just selling action figures, but at least they give you game content with them.

Also, the only case of Nintendo doing DLC bad is FE:A. EVERY other game not developed by a third party studio, but by Nintendo does DLC right.
>>
I love nintendo.
I own a wiiU and a 3DS and I don't regret it.
>>
>>285211476
>Nintendo knows people don't care about the extra content that wasn't even necessary in the first place
>entire game mode and stages in captain toad
>>
>>285211260
Capcom fucked them over by not giving the Wii U the rerelease of the remake made for Gamecube, or the sequel to a formerly 3DS exclusive.
>>
>>285211092
>DLC is always cancer, ALWAYS.

Extra content is bad?

>IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE FROM THE START!!!11

But they developed it afterward, so how could it be there from the start?
>>
>>285211578
>Entire game mode
Yes anon, hunting for sprites of a character is vital to the whole fucking game, you are right.

It's just a small edition they did in case paying $15 for a toy you'll put in your trophy case Isn't enough.
>>
>>285211578
>Entire game mode and stages in Captain Toad

You literally just look for a hidden character as a bonus, and get extra lives. They do not unlock any stages.
>>
>>285211736
By delaying it, faggot.

Another problem Nintendo has is delaying their game, fuck Nintendo
>>
Their fanbase, and their fucking weird policies when it comes to making games.

Metroid Prime trilogy does well? Let's make Other M, a game so bad that it kills the franchise!
Mario 3D games do well? Let's make it so almost all Mario games from here on out are 2D again!
We want to get back in touch with our hardcore audience, so have Fi, who will constantly nag you about inane bullshit!
Guy who produced Smash games up to this point wants to work on other things and feels burnt out? Make him work on two at once!
>>
File: 1403480671574.png (82KB, 503x502px) Image search: [Google]
1403480671574.png
82KB, 503x502px
>>285211912
Fuck off, you're wrong
>>
The things I hate about them:

>They're very bad at restocking sold out items
>Prices never ever go down on their games
>Rarely make new IPs
>Console launches always weak
>Online is shit
>Poor marketing skills
>Rewards Japan, punishes North America
>Doesn't listen to consumers
>>
>>285211921
The game was already finished. They hadn't even decided they wanted to add extra content until almost an entire year after it's release.

Why would you want the game to be delayed? There has to come a point where you stop adding content. DLC allows them to make extra content whenever they want.
>>
>>285211736
>Extra content is bad?
No. Releasing a game before the product is finished however, is fucking disgusting. If you're still working on a product after "it's finished" and charging me for it, you're releasing an incomplete product.
>>
>>285211947
>Metroid Prime trilogy does well? Let's make Other M, a game so bad that it kills the franchise!
I doubt they knew it would suck, since the series head was in charge And the reason it was ass
>Mario 3D games do well? Let's make it so almost all Mario games from here on out are 2D again!
What? They still make plenty of 3D ones. And yes, 3DLandWorld are 3D
>We want to get back in touch with our hardcore audience, so have Fi, who will constantly nag you about inane bullshit!
They admitted their mistake and ficed it with LBW and the new Zelda, that's an old point now.
>Guy who produced Smash games up to this point wants to work on other things and feels burnt out? Make him work on two at once!
Wasn't that his idea?
>>
File: 1415928361858.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1415928361858.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>285212021
>I can't accept my defeat
>>
>>285212048

What's wrong with their online?
>>
>>285212252
Nintendo BARELY does this though.
If you hate Nintendo for small amounts of DLC developed after the game comes out, what companies DO you like?
>>
>rabid fanbase that defends literally everything Nintendo does and singles out one fanbase as their boogeyman
>franchises that are old and done still be sold for full price when they're glorified rehashes
>charging that much for shitty hardware in twenty-fucking-fifteen
>amiibos
>alienates their core fanbase in favour of casuals
>there's nothing special about their games anymore, it's just 'another Mario' or 'another Zelda', etc

>fans will still take it up the ass regardless
It's pitiable. RIP old Nintendo.
>>
>>285210189
Are you saying there's no other way to transfer data from one hardrive to another except amiibo? Like...usb sticks, sd card, the fucking INTERNET.

Actually fuck you can use wiimotes, they had a bit of rewritable data storage in them
>>
>>285212268
Point is, they diverted away from the Prime trilogy and what made them work, in favor of something that's basically the exact opposite. Weak gameplay, weak exploration, over-emphasis on story.
I said almost all, not all.
Okay.
Somebody had to okay it.
>>
>>285212252
But.. IT IS finished. Hell, every Mario Kart game up to this date has had roughly that amount of content. 8 cups, 3 difficulty levels, multiplayer, 2 extra game modes (even if they messed them up).

It's all there. They are just adding onto it to keep the game current.
>>
>>285211947
Nigga what 2D Mario does much better that's why they keep making them and 3d hasn't even died.

They're fucking dicks for bringing Sakurai on board again, yeah
>>
>>285212319
I want an interface/experience like Xbox Live - it's pretty "dumbed down" for children.
>>
>>285212587
BAttle mode is some lazy as shit it really does make the game feel incomplete.

What's baffling is that they totally ignored it's existence when it came to DLC.
>>
Remember when you could actually get excited for a Nintendo game...?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE2Dc1sx71U
>>
>>285212048
>They're very bad at restocking sold out items
It's not their fault they're cautious about overproducing games and other products
>Prices never ever go down on their games
That's not their doing, that's the retailers bullshit. Don't even try blaming Nintendo, this is common business practice. When demand is high, so is the price. Especially with low stock
>Rarely make new IPs
There are literally two IPs coming out this year, one next fucking month
>Console launches always weak
This is true for everyone, inexcusable but not just them.
>Online is shit
It's not great but not shit
>Poor marketing skills
Only actual problem
>Rewards Japan, punishes North America
What, how?
>Doesn't listen to consumers
Yes they did, why do you think the Zelda fanbase is the worst?
>>
>>285212787
I remember back when playing a Nintendo game meant you were almost always getting something that was high quality.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 170x131px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 170x131px
>>285212964
Then they changed it to this lel
>>
>>285212443
So you're telling me that instead of just scanning an amiibo onto the Gamepad with ease, you expect the consumer to take their SD Card out of their console, expect them to have a USB stick or go buy one for a higher price, or have a fluent internet connection?

Why would you do that when you can just have a good-quality collectible figurine that you can take with you and scan onto a Gamepad or 3DS screen?
>>
>>285213085
>Why would you do that when you can just have a good-quality collectible figurine that you can take with you and scan onto a Gamepad or 3DS screen?
Sounds great, they should make something like that.
>>
>>285212787
Yeah, remember?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlLvCLP2h84

>20:00
>>
File: 1425091032357.png (14KB, 646x384px) Image search: [Google]
1425091032357.png
14KB, 646x384px
>>
Uh, as an oldfag who's been on /v/ since 2007 or 2008 (that is, the first, original Japan Time), I can say /v/ varies a lot regarding Nintendo, and also /v/ is not one person.

The reasons for /v/ generally liking Nintendo the past year was because Nintendo won last E3 with their treehouse broadcast and announcement of GAMES, while the competence was showing the same shit as always, doing music numbers with celebrities and showing CGI cinematic trailers without gameplay.

Before that, the WiiU was being harshly criticized by almost everyone except the hardcore nintendrone vocal minority. After E3 a lot of people considered the WiiU, many of them mustards.
>>
>>285210532
only cuckholds get mad at the use of the cuck word
>>
Nintendo has the best console.

None of the games interest me though.
It feels lve I've already played them and smash is only fun for like a week, same as Mario kart.
The fans are annoying as fuck.
Their policies are dogshit and they do subtle shady shit all the time.
>>
>>285206502
just get a dsi adapter
>>
>>285214296
>Nintendo has the best console.
Great observation, anon. A puddle of piss IS better than a puddle of piss with a log of shit and a puddle of piss mixed with diarrhea.
>>
>>285206034
They do that on purpose, upon release they will only sell enough games to satisfy the ore order, this makes games rarer and less likely to be traded in due to the person buying it having to pay full price for a game that isn't easy to get, however this means that you have two options, wait a month for a new shipment of the game or buy from their fancy fandangled store. Wow, sure do love Nintendo. They love us right back.
>>
File: handheld-smarthpone.jpg (1MB, 2960x3132px) Image search: [Google]
handheld-smarthpone.jpg
1MB, 2960x3132px
Shit hardware
overpriced said hardware
240p for a handheld in 2015 costing same as 1080p smartphone
region-lock
Nintendo first-party making the same games they did 20 years ago
All around kid-oriented
Their games never drop in price
Ruined everything with Nintendo Wii
>>
>>285214541
That's exactly what I'm saying anon,while the other consoles are probably worthless the wiiu has so much untapped potential, that puddle of piss could be purified piss.
>>
File: 1423731071967.jpg (73KB, 348x363px) Image search: [Google]
1423731071967.jpg
73KB, 348x363px
Because Nintendo is literally the cancer killing gaming. Rehashes, over priced under powered hardware, no account system, region locking, no third party support, autistic fan base, physical disc content unlocking in the form of McDonald Happy Meal toys. Pathetic.
>>
>>285214786
>Their games never drop in price

They literally just released two games on the Wii U for $40.
>>
I just wish Nintendrones would stop flooding /v/ with shit-posting and console war threads.
>>
>>285215465
And they will remain $40 five years from now.
>>
>>285214786
The sad truth is that's also an accurate list of Quality Games to Shit.

I mean yeah practically any game on the 3DS would be better on the Vita, the problem is most great games are 3DS Exclusive and the Vita's weak library can't compare at all.

And trying to find good Phone games is like a needle in a haystack.
>>
>>285216002
You are partly right. There are plenty of decent Vita games. I just think it's a shame that Nintendo's monopoly is so absolute on the handheld front that they can basically do whatever the fuck they want and people will eat it up.
>>
File: 1376183515027.jpg (50KB, 456x748px) Image search: [Google]
1376183515027.jpg
50KB, 456x748px
>>285213967
>Uh, as an oldfag who's been on /v/ since 2007 or 2008
>>
>>285215616
That's why The Wonderful 101 is $30 today, right?
>>
>>285214839
literally half of this can be said about the pisspoor and the xbone.
SUPRISE ALL OF THEM ARE SHIT
>>
>>285216838
The Xbone and Piss4 have account systems, are region free, are moderately better value for money, do not require baby toys to unlock certain game features, have a shit ton of third party support and FAR superior online. In short you are wrong faggot.
>>
>>285212587
>Alright guys, great job on completing the game!
>now get back to work on it, we're not done yet!
DLC is releasing an incomplete package so they can charge more for games in smaller increments.
>>
File: 1403753219125.jpg (9KB, 287x212px) Image search: [Google]
1403753219125.jpg
9KB, 287x212px
>>285203618
Things wrong with nintendo
>Refusing to accept something that's standard in this US like communicating to people online and playing with others online at the same time. Shit that's been done in the 6th gen
>Region locking
>Amiibos lock content away from games
>The New 3DS is still a piece of shit
>They're not trying to advertise to get the Wii U known, but instead milk the living shit out of their current fans
>Youtube creators program doesn't even allow smash bros to be monetized

Things right with Nintendo
>Working games on release
>For the most part, their Wii U games are 60 FPS
>>
>>285203618

You mean the Sonyggers? They hate everybody.
>>
>>285217602
>Alright guys, great job on completing the game!
>Now come work on this other one!

The game was complete, anyone can see that. :^)

Some people like the game to the point where they'd want to get more of it by purchasing it separately.
>>
>>285218435
>B-B-BUT SONYGGERS
Man you guys are obsessed.
>>
>>285218548
I was just in a sony thread and people randomly shit on nintendo for no reason. :^) You sonyggers are the obsessed one fuccboi. Kill yourself.
>>
>>285204312

dat irony
>>
>>285218776
It's a fact friend, accept it. Sonyggers have so little games they spend 90% of their time shitposting on /V/ rather than actually playing vidya.
>>
>>285218962
Said the shit-poster.
>>
>>285219052
Exactly.
>>
>>285203618
For being the biggest console fanbase on /v/, you guys sure love pretending to be oppressed.
>>
>>285219450
>sonygger makes a thread to shit on nintendo
>y-you nintendo fans sure love making these threads
Kill yourself, OP.
>>
File: Wii_U_and_GamePad.png (143KB, 800x401px) Image search: [Google]
Wii_U_and_GamePad.png
143KB, 800x401px
>>285203884
>community makes games

>>285204056
The games are rehashes

>>285204637
>nonsense
This is a baseless statement in context. As most replies get few replies, though, further information relays that the games barely add functionality and flow beyond first iterations; especially online and innovative game design -- leaderboards, etc. In fact, it's arguable that the game design is so substance-less, and that's the whole reason for missing features and genres from the system.
>>>285205063

>>285205231
Lots of games gives no assurance for good gaming. Exemplary, almost all first party games in any console are are pretty average; but non-ninty focuses mostly on securing large IPs with exclusive content or scheduling. It's -- successful; and beyond that, Pikmin is none so a console seller: it's the same with the whole gimmick of the console, which is a $300 paywall for a "few" games.

Without a group for couch co-op, the living room design of the console is without substance; and designing a console around local play is ludicrous, because
>these games on PC would secure their sales margins without console R&D and manufacturing.. because they're decent games, but probably none so "$300 for a closed-source PC" decent.

Inb4 unbased statements of "industry improvement from console exclusivity" or such. The sales are low, and indie inclusion is as well.

It's arguable that inability of keeping shelves stocked is plenty proof that they spread their ideas over more of the field than is helpful.
>>>285212048
>>
>>285203884
You must hate everything then
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.