[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ I need your help, I'm looking for the name of a video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1424297190311.jpg (47KB, 599x383px) Image search: [Google]
1424297190311.jpg
47KB, 599x383px
/v/ I need your help, I'm looking for the name of a video game, it's one where you play as a park ranger and then it's kind of a walking simulator and then there is a forest fire or something and you're all alone exploring the forest.

it may be upcoming and I'm pretty sure it's a unity game, any ideas? I remember seeing a PV on youtube.

>pic unrelated
>>
The lions if they tried hard enough
>>
>>285195385
THE SUN WOULD RUN OUT OF GAS BEFORE KILLING ALL THESE LIONS.
>>
>>285195385
>>285196391
lions win everytime
>>
File: 50e63d94d807c.png (107KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
50e63d94d807c.png
107KB, 250x238px
Just attack at night
>>
Is it the forest?
>>
stalemate.

the lions can't reach the sun and the sun has to die to supernova.
>>
>>285196959
>Implying
the lions just have to attack the sun during the sunset, as it hides in the ocean. That's when it's the weakest.
>>
>>285195385
Hundred lions vs 500 brock lesnars
>>
>>285195385
The best of this thread is that picture.

Also the lions.
>>
Jesus Christ, it's a trillion lions! Get in the car!
>:3
>>
>>285195385
The lions have already lost, as they depend on the sun's warmth for survival. Even if they destroy the sun, they will still die afterwards.
>>
>>285196854
no, it isn't spooky. it's more of you just walking with your thoughts. once again, it might be upcomming
>>
File: Classic_blunders.png (37KB, 1344x174px) Image search: [Google]
Classic_blunders.png
37KB, 1344x174px
>>
>>285195385
Well, that is a LOT of lions.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.