[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

Is this game any good?
>>
It's fairly good. the sabotage mechanics were done well and the style is good, though the driving mechanics floundered pretty hard. Still worth the seven bucks you can find it for.
>>
>main character ends up with the wrong woman

This really rustled my jimmies
>>
File: 1419875823890.jpg (22KB, 600x291px) Image search: [Google]
1419875823890.jpg
22KB, 600x291px
>GTA, but without being boring

yup, it's great, just like every other Pandemic game

>Destroy All Humans
>Mercenaries
etc

rip in pieces Pandemic

Saboteur has great music and art direction
>>
I just picked it up a couple months ago and it is not bad. Some of the controls are clunky, and the graphics have aged, but it's still a fun game.
>>
Poor man's Red Faction Guerrilla.
>>
Ass Creed but not shit, and pretty buggy.

So Ass Creed but not shit.
>>
>>284715005
Loved it , would even buy it but its not on steam sadly
>>
File: 1408123674600s.jpg (3KB, 124x122px)
1408123674600s.jpg
3KB, 124x122px
>>284718541
>>284718541
ass creed is the most fun i have ever had in a series eat shit and die i will bye victory the moment it is available on pc fucking elitist skanks i have had it whit this fucking board
>>
File: 1419687047184.jpg (80KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1419687047184.jpg
80KB, 960x720px
>>284719036
>liking Ass Cred
>quoting that poster
>this post, in this thread
>not being an idort

congratulations on the worst post of the day award, anon
>>
>>284719175
wrong post but you get the idea and i'm idort it's just that ass creed is 60fps on pc
>>
Astonishingly fun for unfinished EA game. Would but on Steam. Why EA doesn't want my money?
>>
>>284719036
>get into a fight
>stand still
>see someone move and press counter
>do this repeatedly
>win

>"climb" buildings
>tilt the stick on one direction and hit the climb button repeatedly

>most fun i ever had in a series eat shit and die

L
E
L
>>
>>284715005
>the nude club with the midnight pass and private dances.

That is all

:)
>>
its pretty fun, but like most open world style games with mini-game objectives strewn across the map, it gets boring after you do everything once or twice.
>>
>>284719426
tell me about your favorite game or the best game you've ever played??
>>
>>284719426
The kindest thing i can say about Assassins Creed is that it used to be good.
>>
Pretty damn enjoyable. Blowing shit up is always fun, Paris and the surrounding countryside is also nice to explore and climb around. Accents are hilariously atrocious.

Also, Saarbrucken and its forests are deliciously comfy.
>>
>>284719036

I feel bad for you that that's the pinnacle of your fun. Genuinely the saddest thing I've heard all day.
>>
>>284719636
>get the game years after release on my 360
>can't download the midnight pass anymore
why
>>
>>284719426
>>"climb" buildings
>tilt the stick on one direction and hit the climb button repeatedly
This is the saboteur. In AC, all you need to do is hold the climb button.
>implying you have even played an AC game, shitposter
>>
>>284720001
I loved the accents especially Sean's
>>
>>284719810
oh god, this nigga doesn't believe that AssCred has one of the worst combat gameplays out there?

to fucking begin with, BamHam games are thwat AssCred would play like if it wasn't complete shit, and even then it's a dumbed down combat system (though I do like it and Shadow of Mordor's)
>>
>>284720035
says the guy who play menu shifting in his loli games
>>
>>284715005
I loved the cartoony evil nazi villain.
>>
>>284715005
yes it's good, worth a try
i love blowing shit up, especially some random nazi towers up on a road
>>
File: big gold automaton.jpg (541KB, 1062x1080px) Image search: [Google]
big gold automaton.jpg
541KB, 1062x1080px
>>284720158
the combat can be improved everything can be improved but it's not bad it is playable if i had thrown away every game with a flaw then i will have never ever played a game in my life
>>
>>284720463
the blowing up of train bridges was the best along with jacking one of the many artillery emplacements that were on the rooftops and using them to shoot down the zeppelins
>>
>>284720463
>glorifying the murder of the righteous side in that conflict.

The war started as border dispute between Germany and Poland over Danzig and the corridor. The British and French declared war on Germany, not the other way around. If the British had let the Germans and Poles resolve their differences without encouraging the Poles to be stubborn with the Germans WW2 most likely would never have begun saving millions and millions of lives. Think about this people. WW2 was the result of the British guaranteeing Poland against the Germans. Did they back up their guarantee? No. Did they declare war on the Russians after they attacked Poland? No. The questions are why didn't they? They duped the Poles into a war with the Germans to fight a long war costly war that they thought Poland might just win. Everyone has heard of how the British and French were surprised at how fast the Poles were defeated haven't you? There's your answer. Easy enough to see that isn't it?
>>
>>284721157
>>>/pol/
it's a fucking game, jesus christ
>>
>Raining in black and white
>Kill Nazi, steal his uniform
>Walk into a Nazi base through the front door (alpha as fuck)
>Cover a guard tower in explosives
>Retreat to a safe distance, light a cigarette, and pull the trigger
The game is fucking great. Lots could have been improved but it's enjoyable as it is.
>>
>>284721306
Will your attitude be the same when a game is made as a german soldier doing the same stuff to say British and American soldiers?
>>
>>284721331
>tfw disguise as an nazi officer
>blow some shit in their base
>they get suspicious
>point finger at some unlucky grunt
>they shoot him on spot and carry on
>>
File: Nigel-Farage-Ukip-008.png (172KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Nigel-Farage-Ukip-008.png
172KB, 460x276px
>>284721157
Oh here we go...
>>
>>284721407
yeah, i dont care
im not a bong or amerifat
>>
File: 1422995226918.png (61KB, 398x409px) Image search: [Google]
1422995226918.png
61KB, 398x409px
you kill the nazi general with a single bullet at the top of the eiffel tower
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.