[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>import Demon's Souls for the PS3 when it was out in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

>import Demon's Souls for the PS3 when it was out in Japan only
>love every minute of it, the lore, the gameplay, the level design specially
>community is great, everyone helping each other and discovering new things
>game arrives at the USA
>everyone's so happy that what was arguably the game of the generation came over
>everyone having fun and helping each other
>Dark Souls is announced
>everyone's crazy about it
>From Software confirms the game is coming out to the X360 also
>every PS fan thinks it's great that more people get to experience a Souls game
>game comes out, community isn't as helpful as it once was, the game isn't as good, but still fine
>elitists showing up, but everything was still fine
>game gets released on the PC
>suddenly there's memes all over and people shit-talking everywhere
>Dark Souls II gets announced, for all platforms (PS3, X360, PC)
>even more shittalking and meme spam, prepare to die shit nonstop
>game gets released, it's much, much worse, people only talk about graphics
>Bloodborne is announced for the PS4
>every trailer and gameplay footage shows that much care was put into this game, the From Software development team is playing with their A-Team, once again
>PS fans, the original ones, get excited
>people can't stop shtting over Bloodborne threads

Sometimes I wish the games remained PS exclusive. The decline in quality, both game and fanbase-wise, was tangible and anyone that has been around since the early days of Demon's Souls knows what I'm talking about.

Thankfully, the game of the generation will be out by the end of the next month. It'll be a glorious time.
>>
File: 678678.jpg (19KB, 730x404px) Image search: [Google]
678678.jpg
19KB, 730x404px
>>
I own a gaming PC and a PS4

but shut the fuck up you meme spouting faggot
>>
>legitimately thinks there was no meme garbage about demon's souls.

yeah okay buddy.
>>
File: smugfrog.png (210KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
smugfrog.png
210KB, 499x499px
>>284264852
>2 hours long
>720p 24fps
>sickdark
>game of the generation
>>
muh b team
>>
>>284265193

Sorry, Bloodborne is not Kirby and the Rainbow Curse.
>>
DaS2>DaS>>DeS

eat shit
hopefully bloodborne will continue the trend
>>
>>284264852
>everyone having fun and helping each other

More like everyone berating each other for not being good enough to beat Flamelurker and/or Maneaters.

>lmao 2kat
>>
>>284265787

That only happened on Demon's Souls threads after Dark Souls was out, hence the rise of elitists.
>>
>>284265193
>2 hours long
No triple A game is this short without using glitches. Even that order shit was 5 hours.
>>
>>284265971

No it happened before as well. Speaking as someone who was actually around back then.
>>
>>284264852
man, pre atlus DeS threads were super comfy.

This is harsh. Evaluate me
>>
File: 1395083776812.jpg (81KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
1395083776812.jpg
81KB, 400x302px
So I'm playing DaS and I have to go to this New Londo place to get the ember. I went there and the ghosts raped me. Now I'm scared to go back.
>>
>>284266761

Be a man.
>>
>>284264852
>implying playstation fans aren't the worst fanbase.
All this shit is because of the rise in popularity, not just because "hurr xbots and pc mastur race"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.