[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's your favourite mystery dungeon game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: shirenwii_boxart.jpg (1MB, 1524x2149px) Image search: [Google]
shirenwii_boxart.jpg
1MB, 1524x2149px
what's your favourite mystery dungeon game?
>>
>>284070890
Shattered Planet

how is Shiren for Wii? I plan to emulate it.
>>
idk, they're all pretty good

except i hear they fucked up pokemon mystery dungeon on the 3DS
>>
>>284071145
It's pretty solid but not amazing. But if you're craving one of these games it shouldn't dissapoint
>>
>>284070890

Explorers of Sky due to move variety. Shiren on wii only picks up when you get your second character
>>
>>284070890

the original shiren on the snes

>>284071145

a really weak followup,it's full of bosses that are immune to your items so a lot of boss fight turns into hitfest that you are going to lose if you don't bring enough healing item or your sword/shield isn't strong enough

instead of a big 30F dungeon there are several smaller one but the smaller one begins at a difficulty level worth of floor 20F so doing naked run is praticaly impossible

you are forced to always bring 2 characters, one of them is controlled by the AI and if any character dies it's game over...

you can always switch control to the other character if you are in a pinch but it still sucks

there are barely any new enemy and there is this weird "color" system where thing of certain colors have special property (like... all red enemies now can do critical)
>>
File: 1139512672255.jpg (68KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1139512672255.jpg
68KB, 512x384px
>>284071309
I heard that too, I think because it doesn't have hunger or something? I'll have to try it myself at some point though. It's surprisingly hard to find reliable information about the game
>>
>>284071882
the biggest complaint i heard was that you can only take one job at a time, which makes things a lot more tedious than they ought to be
>>
File: Chocobo 1418832847939.png (309KB, 635x630px) Image search: [Google]
Chocobo 1418832847939.png
309KB, 635x630px
>>284070890
Chocobo's Dungeon. I had a lot of fun with the PS1 game, despite its simplicity. Didn't play too much of the Wii game, although I did pick it up as soon as it came out.

I'm looking forward to Etrian Mystery Dungeon. It's been awhile since playing one of these games.
>>
>Sugiyama will never come back to Shiren
Kill me, /v/.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOxAsmpZwVo
>>
where to start with mystery dungeon games?
>>
>>284073169
For you? None of them.
Because if you can't do your own fucking research, you're going to fucking hate these games because you lack brain cells.
>>
>>284071662
>>284071775
thank you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.