[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Banished is released in an unfinished state >Devs never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: space ban.png (591KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
space ban.png
591KB, 600x709px
>Banished is released in an unfinished state
>Devs never finish the game and tell people to go mod it if they want more

WOW 10/10 GOTY COMFY GAME THIS GAME IS DANK AS HELL

>Space-Base-DF9 is released in an unfinished state
>Devs never finish the game and tell people to go mod it if they want more

WOW FUCK YOU TIM SCHAFER YOU RUINED VIDEO GAMES AND MY LIFE FOREVER *MIDDLE FINGERS RAISED*

Why is this allowed?
>>
Tim Schafer is just another SJW boogeyman to /v/ cause he doesn't support the goobergators

The guy that made Banished hates women so much he developed it on his own.
>>
/v/ just being /v/ it seems
>>
>>283426801
>Literally copy-pasting the same thread again

Moral of the story?
Don't play shitty games
>>
>>283426801
>Banished
>Devs
>As in plural, more than one person
vs
>The 3.3 Million Man

And you are surprise people have no issues with Banished?
>>
>>283426801
What was actually missing from banished? it seemed good enough on release
>>
>>283426801
Except that banished is a finished game.
>>
>>283426801

>reposting easily dismissed bait.

/v/ in a nutshell
>>
>>283426801
Because they are in two completely different unfinished states. Banished at least feels complete with hours upon hours of game play. DF-9 feels like its missing half its features and that causes the rest of the game to be extremely frustrating.
>>
>>283427923
I'd like the feature where Banished wasn't boring as fuck after a couple hours once you've survived for a couple years and built everything.
>>
>>283428029
Banished is complete. OP is a fucking retard who's just posting this again. Last time he was called on it, he said he wanted combat.

In a city builder.
>>
>>283428137
Does simcity get boring once you've made a self sustaining city?
>>
File: 1406318479087.gif (385KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1406318479087.gif
385KB, 500x275px
Oh look, it's this thread again.
>>
>>283428137
>Hi, I'd like to order 1 game with infinite features please

Why don't you play on harder settings you glib fuck?
>>
>>283428137
>Why is this city building game easy now ive built a full city
>>
>>283428280
SimCity wasn't made for mongoloids like Banished was
>>283428387
Did. Didn't change anything besides some RNG disease and tornado shit I was quickly able to take care of
>>
Tim Schafer got money from indiecade and early access before Spacebase DF-9 was released in an unfinished state. This is not counting the kickstarter money Double Fine is basically squandering on living in San Fran and throwing parties hosted by DJ Fishstick instead of actually fucking finishing games. You really can't compare Banished to Double Fine's scummy business practices.

TL;DR Double Fine has a track record of pulling this shit on top of being cunts about it. Even if you want to say Banished was released in an unfinished state at least the dev for it only did it once and he never took to twitter calling his fans entitled.
>>
>>283428746
>I don't like this game
>Yet I keep playing
Anon, how about coming out as masochist?
>>
>OP is a faggot who makes shit threads for faggots
>so fucking dumb that he makes it more than once
>>
>>283428895
It's not terrible you double-mong, but there's just nothing to do. It feels more like a screen saver than a game.
>>
OP is a fag
>>
>>283426801

Why do stupid fucks like you *literally* resort to copy-pasting threads?
>>
>>283429118
>There is nothing to do

There is only one thing to do, build city and sustaining it.

That is pretty much point of the game and game did pretty good with that feature.
>>
File: 1423949327692.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1423949327692.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>283427339
This.

I think /v/ got cucked by Tim.
>>
>>283426801
This thread again?
Banished was NOT unfinished, we got exactly what he promised. And ...
No, just stop posting this bullshit.
>>
>>283427339
what's a goobergator????
>>
>comfy game with the features it needed and good mod support
>shit game that was completely unfinished by a bunch of fucking hacks
These two games are not the same, faggot OP.
>>
*raises paw* umm, you dont have to be so rude...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.