[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How comfy is this system? Is it nice to hold? Good button placements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: eRV.540x304[1].jpg (24KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
eRV.540x304[1].jpg
24KB, 540x304px
How comfy is this system? Is it nice to hold? Good button placements and triggers?
>>
>>283422574
Buttons and dpad are a bit unresponsive but if you have small hands it's extremely comfy to hold.
>>
I have big hands and I own one, it's still better than the regular 3DS.

I got it for the price (it was $100 cheaper than the regular 3DS where I lived, used) and it's pretty good.

Keep in mind that you can't downgrade it though.
>>
buy a new 3ds you dumb fuck. i had to suffer with the 2DS for so long.
>>
>>283423806
>buy a new 3ds
Are they still selling that thing without the charger?
>>
>>283423806
It's not suffering if you're poor
>>
>>283423806
>so long
It's been out for like a year
>>
>>283423950
They sell everything without the fucking charger, it's to dodge EU law about proprietary chargers.

Long story short the powers that be want everybody to use micro-usb for chargers, nintendo decided the way to get around the rules was to sell it as a seperate product.
>>
>>283424445
>it's to dodge EU law about proprietary chargers
I've never heard of this law, I thought they were claiming that it was to give players a choice.
In any case why isn't this just a UK thing then?
>>
I've got one coming this week. Finally I can play muh smash bros,
>>
>>283424632
>EU
>just a UK thing
You know what "EU" stands for right?

unless this is a thing in the US too in which case they're just getting an extra buck off you and saying "look we do it in the EU too so it's fine."
>>
>>283424936
I'm hardly reading with any sense of concern, forgive me.
So yeah, they can't be assed to include a charger with the system containing a rechargeable battery and I still have no idea what you're talking about with the EU charger bullshit.
>>
File: 1416080041708.png (14KB, 558x389px) Image search: [Google]
1416080041708.png
14KB, 558x389px
>>283425130
Long story short, they can't put it in the box with teh 3ds in europe unless they make it micro-usb, it's to do with cutting down electronic waste by making all electronic goods chargable with the same cables, so they sell it seperately so you have to get THEIR charger and not one of many hundreds of brands of generic micro-usb charger.

It's not complex.
>>
I have pretty big hands and it works great for me. Its a little harder to carry around with me than a 3ds since it doesn't fit in my pocket. In my opinion the slighter large single unit is easier to hold for long periods than the split up 3ds unit.

Overall its a solid option if you don't care about 3d. Get the carrying sleeve though it gets dusty without the ability to close.
>>
It feels good in the hands, it's just awkward to carry. And I'm to spoiled with the xl screen, but that really isn't a big deal. Also, there isn't a wi-fi switch, so you gotta turn it on in the menu. Not bad at all really though
>>
>>283423806

I have a 3DS, I want to know if this thing is more ergonomic.
>>
>>283426310
Go tape 4 doorstops together and see if thats ergonomic.
>>
>>283426310
It's more ergonomic but your finger tips will start to feel numb from holding it after a while due to the lack of grip.
Easier put, XL>2DS>3DS
>>
>>283426689

Alright, I'll wait until the N3DS XL drops a bit then get that I think.
>>
File: IMG_6507.jpg (848KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6507.jpg
848KB, 3264x2448px
>>283422574
Its great,even better with the PDP trigger grip,sure the triggers (not the actually L-R buttons) stick at times but its still very comfy,pretty similar to holding a 360 or ps4 control in your hand just a tad smaller
>>
>>283426689
>>It's more ergonomic but your finger tips will start to feel numb from holding it after a while due to the lack of grip.

Controller grips are a great thing in handhelds anon
>>
File: image7.png (1MB, 724x694px) Image search: [Google]
image7.png
1MB, 724x694px
>>283428123
Yeah dude, fix all the problems with accessories, that totally makes it a better choice.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.