[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Do you think Chris will get killed in jail?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 604
Thread images: 98

File: chris mugshot.jpg (64KB, 480x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chris mugshot.jpg
64KB, 480x600px
Do you think Chris will get killed in jail?
>>
Wait, he's been arrested?
>>
most likely
>>
He is out on bond. But judging by his attitude about all of it the judge is gonna give him jail.
>>
http://kiwifar.ms/threads/chris-chan-facebook-post-about-arrest-and-assault-in-gamestop-29-dec-2014.6777/
>>
File: 1419994114592.jpg (161KB, 410x513px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419994114592.jpg
161KB, 410x513px
In CWCville...
Where Men Become Autists...

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>277750969
he maced a man in a store he was banned from
>>
>>277751023
You realise his attitude doesn't really have anything to do with the fact he's guilty right? The best he can hope for is maybe playing the trans card and getting off easy with a fine and community service.
>>
File: 14200787689406.png (112KB, 645x1242px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14200787689406.png
112KB, 645x1242px
He wont last 10 mins
>>
Honestly, they wouldn't put Chris in the general population.

Not because he'd be killed, but he's emotionally vulnerable. All it takes is one homosexual advance, and he'd turn gay, suck 6 cocks, and be the prison bitch. And he'd enjoy it. Probably cause prison drama about who has rights over his sexy body.
>>
He'll accept a plea bargain and get a misdemeanor charge.
>>
>>277750969
Yes but thanks to the american justice system he posted bail and was released till his trail.
>>
>>277751252
what's fair and what actually happens in the court system could not be farther apart. Coming from a person who got charged with "maintaining a drughouse" because one of my subletters got caught with pot.
>>
Trial video when?
>>
File: 1400657985074.png (286KB, 645x597px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400657985074.png
286KB, 645x597px
>>277750858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c54Rfbwkj4I
Chris is best Pasta Sauce
>>
>guy tries to rape him
>cwc shits on him out of fear
>nobody ever tries to rape him again
>>
love this fan art
>>
File: 1350782474560.gif (3MB, 380x216px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1350782474560.gif
3MB, 380x216px
>>277751342
he'd find true love at last
>>
>>277751342
He's gonna have shit on his asshole.
>>
>>277751252
Attitude plays alot in court. If he goes in there with the whole "I DINDU NUFFIN IT WAS ALL SEGAS FAULT FOR CHANGING HIS ARMS, I WAS PROTESTING YOU SHITLORD" The judge will do everything he can to fuck him over.

Source. I spent alot of time in court.
>>
>>277751612
if he's not rapeable, then he'll get beaten twice as much as other prisoners
>>
File: 319.gif (1MB, 300x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
319.gif
1MB, 300x150px
>>277751638
>that dirty ass sweater
>>
Hell become a drug lord and come out of jail rich.
Then make a 20 feet sonichu statue
>>
someone shoop chris's face into the facebook 'year in review' thing
>>
>>277751726
His lawyer will hopefully tell him to keep his mouth shut. The threat of spending 1-5 years in jail should keep his autism in check.
>>
>>277751726
>Source. I spent alot of time in court.

Really?

Wouldn't the court-appointed lawyer simply google "Christian Weston Chandler" and instantly get an autism-case? Seems like an open and shut case. CWC bitching about sonic would just prove the insanity.
>>
>>277750858
Literally who? Seriously I want to know.
>>
>>277751252

How about the "I'm fucking crazy and my mother is an enabler please give me professional help" card?
>>
Anybody got a link to the video?
>>
If he's lucky the judge will put him some sort of group home or care facility. He really is a complete mess and needs some sort of structure in his life.

To answer op's question if he's put in Gen pop I imagine that he will get picked on and then his ass kicked once he crosses the wrong person. I doubt he will ever make it to regular prison
>>
>>277751904
wearing MLP glasses is enough to prove he's insane in virginia
>>
>>277751831
>3000 years from now
>people find the giantic figure
>worth gorillions of dollars and considered the best piece of our times art, a culture and religion are born out of it
>>
>>277751963
Search for it you lazy cunt.
>>
>>277751342
JUUUULLAAAAAY
>>
>>277750858
worst, HE MIGHT BE MURDERED!!!
>>
>>277751212
Bob...

I'm already a demon...
>>
How much is the original sonichu medallion worth by now
>>
>>277752061
but there are a bunch of them, I want the /v/ recommended video.
>>
>>277751951
lurk moar faggot
>>
>>277752051
>a medicine man gathers his followers and makes them drink literally tainted fanta according to the creators writings.
>>
Hell no. That man will come out of jail a hardened faggot and will go on a fucking crusade of faggotry with blood straight out of someone's period.

It's jail, not prison.

Unless all jails are different depending on states and region.
>>
>implying he'll be put in jail
That fucker is getting the death penalty, mark my words.
>>
>>277752163
I thought it was destroyed?
>>
>>277752231
I thought jail was where you put before you were convicted, and prison was where you were put after.
>>
Assuming he doesn't go full autist on court, maybe a fine and some counseling

I don't think they'd send him to ass-rape prison, just the nut house
>>
File: 1398812955368.jpg (7KB, 121x171px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398812955368.jpg
7KB, 121x171px
>>277752231
Exactly. They're gonna make chris get ripped in the yard, and teach him how everyone on the internet was making fun of him, and how to find them.

He's coming, and we're all gonna pay.
>>
>>277751904
Most Court appointed lawyers are not the best and brightest.

Plus in order to prove insanity they would have to prove Chris had no idea what he was doing. Which we all know he knew full well he knew what he was doing. Yes Christ is an autistic trans fuck head but he is still able to stand trial. But I doubt he will even go to trial.

The prosecutor will likely try to make a deal with him but know Chris he will not take it.
>>
File: Venom Chris.jpg (191KB, 480x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Venom Chris.jpg
191KB, 480x600px
http://youtu.be/7XmDYJBZZdc
>>
He'll probably end up like Richard Speck, a serial killer who was force fed hormones by gang members so he grew tits and ended up being passed around and raped all the time until he died of a heart attack.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Speck#Prison_video
>>
>>277751342
It's fucking jail. Not prison.
>>
>>277752376

The only thing about Chris that's going to be ripped is his anus.
>>
Well, after they find his Facebook posts ranting about how a video game character's arms shouldn't be blue and the fact he maced someone, he'll most likely be placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold..CWC is fucked.
>>
File: facebook.png (184KB, 486x2277px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
facebook.png
184KB, 486x2277px
The video is damning enough, but now they have Chris admitting on facebook to his unlawful use of pepper spray as well as other crimes.
>>
>>277752550
>It's fucking jail. Not prison.

What's the difference?
>>
I honestly won't be surprised if he kills himself between now and trial
>>
>trans people getting uppity chris has decided to join their club
>"he's a joke though"
>tfw he looks like every other trans gamer

Top laughs at those that constantly go on about tolerance and acceptance
but their true toxic colours are revealed thanks to chris
>>
File: baby luthor.jpg (11KB, 194x231px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
baby luthor.jpg
11KB, 194x231px
>>277752231
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they send autists like this faggot to the same jail they send hardcore serial killers with a dog fetish.
>>
>>277752221
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJkjjpFM97w
>>
>>277752607
You need to be 18 to post here bud.
>>
>>277752550
Pretty sure you go to prison for ASSAULTING SOMEONE
>>
wait a minute, sonichu is just pikachu's colours applied to fucking sonic

why does chris celebrate something crude like that so much
>>
Being his lawyer would be a fun challenge.
I'd start by asking the judge if he was a fan of Sonic in his youth, and then use the green eye defence.
>>
>>277752607
Jail is a short term stay, usually the city jail, for drunk drivers and other things.

Prison is where you go if you have a longer sentence, and that's what you see in tv shows and movies.
>>
>>277752703
Pretty sure you suck cock.
>>
When is his trial?
>>
>>277752607
Jail is for sentences less than a year
Prison is for sentences more than a year
Jail is usually a bit less extreme than prison as a result, also considering that residents have more to lose by attempting to escape
>>
>>277751567
this is the greatest thing
>>
File: 6.jpg (96KB, 871x1081px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6.jpg
96KB, 871x1081px
>>277752648
pretty much
>>
>>277752607
jail: where you go when you are suspected of a crime. You stay there until the trial
prison: where you go when you are found guilty
>>
File: 1366753830109.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1366753830109.gif
2MB, 300x200px
people here sure do have a low standard when it comes to an insanity defense
>>
Jail would do wonders for Chris.
>>
>>277752706
You don't know Chris.
>>
>>277752607
Jail is county shit only for up to 9 months, prison is federal and can be for life

Prison is where the real fucking criminals go.

>>277752369
It's assault, so prison is possible.
>>
>>277752706
he's autistic
>>
File: autism.png (51KB, 338x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
autism.png
51KB, 338x288px
>>277752706
>>
>>277752689
>Don't call anybody
Why did he say that?
>>
>>277752703
If it's aggravated assault, sexual assault/abuse or a hate motivated crime, maybe.
>>
Why was he banned from the store in the first place?
>>
File: 1408508507948.jpg (237KB, 500x511px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408508507948.jpg
237KB, 500x511px
>>277752836
JESUS FUCK CHRIS, THAT DRESS

WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>277752974

He didn't want them to call anybody
>>
>>277752974
The employees said that if he didn't leave, they were calling security
>>
>>277752974
I believe the store staff mentioned calling security at some point during Chris's and the staff's exchange. The video is just the tail end of the event.
>>
>>277752974
They were threatening to call security since he was banned from the store.
>>
>>277752974
because he's self-aware of his actions and doesn't want the jerkcops to interfere with his crusade to stop Sonic Boom sales
>>
I had a dream that some mad billionaire like notch or someone commissioned a high-budget sonichu movie that was incredibly accurate to the comics.

Would probably be genuinely more entertaining than transformers 4 or whatever came out this year.

Fuck if transformers can get to a fourth movie we should be able to see a big budget production set in the cwcville universe
>>
>>277753012
Because autistic fucks can't behave well in social situations?
>>
>>277752857
asshole dog
>>
How would a chris chan reality show do?
>>
>>277752974
he was vandalizing the store he was banned from
a woman told him to leave and he "got stressed" and decided to leave. He didn't want any trouble
>>
>>277752703
It depends on the circumstances and where a person lives

An old coworker of mine beat the shit out of a guy that pulled out a gun on him and he ended up only in jail for a few days, but had to pay thousands back to the guy and pay for his medical bills.
>>
>>277751692
>tfw no loli onahole.
>>
>>277752596

CWC is 32 years old and 75% of that post is regression.

You can't tell me that a lawyer can't just show this to any competent Judge and get a severely reduced sentence.

I think he will get immediate psych-help and since CWC is a true and honest sweetheart , he will just get probation.
>>
>>277753012
http://www.sonichu.com/cwcki/List_of_places_that_have_banned_Chris

>Chirs was already banned from his local GameStop (according to the staff, he's done this before)
>>
>>277753148
That doesn't answer the question, you stupid asshole
Was it for vandalizing the displays or did he do something else as well?
>>
File: 66a.jpg (67KB, 622x459px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
66a.jpg
67KB, 622x459px
>>277753025
He has pretty nice legs, everything considered. No homo.
>>
>>277752703
Yeah, Virginia considers macing someone a felony. The moonkin-otherform can potentially see some serious charges.
>>
File: 1395720467063.gif (771KB, 400x358px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395720467063.gif
771KB, 400x358px
>>277752596
is this real? is he really going into stores and hiding shit?
>>
>>277753138
>cg sonichu and rosechu fucking
>>
>>277753148
He rubbed his dick on a woman and threatened the cashier
>>
>>277753206
Virginia is pretty anal about their pepper spray laws
>>
File: NEVER EVER.jpg (47KB, 330x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NEVER EVER.jpg
47KB, 330x319px
>christ says that the man getting maced was sega's fault for not changing sonic's arms colour
>>
>>277753298
Homo isn't the word I would use to describe that comment
>>
>>277753217
Why would you want to fuck a child?
>>
File: Capture2.png (170KB, 822x614px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture2.png
170KB, 822x614px
>>
>>277753012
For repeatedly vandalizing store property in his attempt to protest a change to sonic's colors.
>>
>>277753334
Yes. He hates Sonic Boom this much for changing Sonic's arm color. I don't know why this minor detail has such a great effect on him.
>>
File: sad.jpg (13KB, 448x220px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sad.jpg
13KB, 448x220px
>>277753298

>and I just won

Yeah Chris, you won.
>>
>>277753360
>>christ
>>
http://youtu.be/z8A85cl5w3s
>>
>>277752596
>I had no idea what I was spraying into another human being's eyes
Yeah, send him to FPMITA Prison.

I'm gonna be so fucking pissed if he gets off, what is it with this pussified society where someone can get away with murder just because they're fucking weird?
>>
POST YFW YOU AREN'T CHRIS
>>
>>277753447
edginess.
>>
>>277752596
Admitting it, while going on a rant about Sonic the Hedgehog's arms

He will be all right.
>>
>>277753493
Shouldn't he be mad about how they made his eyes green and legs blue?
>>
File: 1388543527237.jpg (11KB, 320x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388543527237.jpg
11KB, 320x350px
>>277752836
>icelandic rhythm guitarist

holy shit, too perfect.
>>
File: Conan.png (162KB, 248x349px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Conan.png
162KB, 248x349px
>>277750858

No, guys like him are given a special classification based on his mental disabilities. He'll go where the other crazy inmates go where they are heavily monitored and controlled.

He's not going to go general population, and even if he did he'd be most likely housed with hispanics and whites, and they would eventually see that something isn't right with him and would tell a guard.

I used to be a county guard. I used to see guys like Chris go through all the time.
>>
>>277753527
christIAN BRANDON SOMETHING
>>
>>277753206

>guy pulls gun on you
>end up having to pay him thousands of dollars and his medical bills

That can't be the whole story.
>>
>>277753549
Edginess makes you a pedophile?
>>
>>277752974
They were gonna call his momma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIpDl_C5JwA
>>
>>277753687
He put the guy in the hospital.

They were at a bar or something and he ended up smashing the guys face into the ground over and over.
>>
>>277753687
Obviously you don't live in America.
>>
>>277752241
For macing a guy? That seems a little extreme.
>>
>>277753217
Do these exist? Where can I find one?
>>
File: 1417221183404.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417221183404.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
>>277751726

>Attitude plays a lot in court
>Source. I spent alot of time in court

I'm calling bullshit. I've done jury duty, and just cause a person is an asshole and cries bloody mary in the courtroom it doesn't mean he'll be guilty. IF you've been in a real court, you'd know the saying "Guilty beyond a reasonable doubt" meaning unless there's evidence presented during said court session the guy could've murdered an entire department store and can get away with it. No blood, no knife, no camera footage, no hair follicle from his ass, no punishment. Witnesses mean jack shit as well and the jury means as much as a crowd in a peewee baseball game. It's fucked up.
>>
>>277753447
I dont. I want to fuck a loli onahole. there is a difference.
>>
>>277753451
I think the original ban was for vandalism of a (he) xbox display
>>
File: 1409512109682.jpg (81KB, 524x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409512109682.jpg
81KB, 524x700px
>>277753548
>>
File: 97741.jpg (46KB, 470x336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
97741.jpg
46KB, 470x336px
>the prosecutors face when he discovers the cwcki
>>
File: It's ogre.png (638KB, 1000x629px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
It's ogre.png
638KB, 1000x629px
>>277753646

Also, the good thing is that when he goes through medical processing and find out what meds he takes. The nurses will chart whatever he says, and then he'll see a jail psych. From there some medical stuff happens, he'll get whatever meds he's supposed to get, and he'll get sent to wherever they house the dings (crazy inmates) before having to go to court.
>>
>>277753206
Hopefully he learned his lesson and will kill the criminal scum next time.
>>
>>277753245
>Proving he learns nothing, Chris was again banned in September 2013 after vandalizing an XBox One sign to read "HEXbox One," according to his Facebook post on 6 September 2013. In the ensuing Facebook posts, he blames almost everyone else but himself for the ban, including Michael Snyder, Megan Schroeder, Mary Lee Walsh, and even his defense attorney Rob Bell.

Chris din do nuffin, it's the troll's faults
>>
>>277753906
Sega bought out Minecraft
>>
File: 1419387817662.jpg (38KB, 450x495px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419387817662.jpg
38KB, 450x495px
>>277752596
>>
File: J6XeQAB.jpg (11KB, 367x202px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
J6XeQAB.jpg
11KB, 367x202px
>>277753548
>mfw i'm almost as bad as Chris
>>
File: honk grill.jpg (402KB, 750x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
honk grill.jpg
402KB, 750x650px
>>277753548
>tfw I'm not Chris Chan or Anthony Burch.
>>
>>277751252
>You realise his attitude doesn't really have anything to do with the fact he's guilty right?

He got away with hitting a dude with his car because of the autism card. The question is, will he be able to get away with shit again now that he's been shown to be a repeat offender.
>>
>>277753918

Dear god. Literally all he needs to do is Google Chris' name and he has everything he needs.
>>
>>277753646
So whites and hispanics can be kept together but blacks are so dangerous they cant be mixed with other races?surprised whites and latinos get along in prison.>>277753831
>>
>>277753931
That game sure is ugly now
>>
>>277753868
>american system
>>277753918
He'd be happy as fuck.
All that database of chris ruining society and people around him, all with dates and other handy data.

He has his work on a silver platter
>>
>>277753964
No anon, its Sonic, and furfaggots
>>
>>277753493
He somehow got the idea in his head that looking at the blue armed sonic causes sensory overload in him and won't change his mind on it now
>>
>>277753862
Ask /jp/. They know.
>>
>>277753918
Dear god.
>the bed shitting
>the sex doll humping
>the shitty porn drawing
I think he'd be taken to a mental institution.
>>
>>277753831
Ok that went from self defense to becoming the aggressor.
>>
>>277754060
Minecraft has a lot more retards than Sonic
>>
>>277753179
Picture this: Chris, Liquid Chris, Clyde Cash, BlueSpike, Megan, Anna, and the Ghost of Bob all have to live together for one year. I would pay to watch that.
>>
>>277754000
He got away with that because Michael Snyder showed mercy for some unknown reason.

>A plea bargain was settled upon because Michael did not want Chris and Barb to be stuck with felony charges.
>>
File: I0juaqi.jpg (119KB, 480x625px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I0juaqi.jpg
119KB, 480x625px
>>277754045
The got a new model
>>
>>277753868
It's not about verdict, it's about the sentencing. Which is entirely up to the judge and they base it on a lot of factors like what he described. Also the judge runs the court, and if chris-chan acts like an autist, the judge will likely make it a lot more difficult to present his case.
>>
>>277752241
>wake up
>mace a guy
>get death penalty

Such is life in burgerland
>>
File: 1401971903841.jpg (103KB, 683x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401971903841.jpg
103KB, 683x672px
>>277753996
how anon?
>>
>>277754139
He stopped drinking because of that night and turned his life around.

I did construction for about a decade and met a lot of weirdos with stories like that. Happy to be in school working on a STEM degree.
>>
File: 1325128240920.jpg (115KB, 500x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1325128240920.jpg
115KB, 500x333px
>>277753548
>>
>>277753996
The fact that you're aware of it makes you leagues better than Chris, there is hope anon
>>
>>277752596
>#SEGA

Just imagine. You wake the fuck up at whatever hour in the morning and scoot your sorry ass to your job as a community manager and see this shit in your fucking inbox.
>>
File: 1365962457375.gif (812KB, 245x210px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1365962457375.gif
812KB, 245x210px
>>277753548
> tfw not CWC
> tfw not Anthony Burch.
>>
>>277750858

PUT THE LOTION IN THE FUCKING BASKET
>>
>>277754175

>CWC's successful brother
>>
>>277754307
i am a 22 year old highschool dropout and i live with my mom.
>>
>>277753831
Having a concealed firearm in a bar is a felony.
>>
File: ghandi in civ.jpg (320KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ghandi in civ.jpg
320KB, 1500x1000px
>>277753548
>>
>>277754257
The cartoon thing makes a game age less than 'real' looking games, but it still is looking pretty ugly. I don't know how much they changed with their new expansion.

I played when it first came out til BC, and stopped back in game a few times but it was trash.

That game is shit now.
>>
>>277750969
Yes, and he has a 0% chance to win the upcoming trial. There is video evidence of the crime, witnesses, and he fucking confessed on facebook.
>>
>>277754370
Whose idea was it to put two semen demons so close to each other?
>>
>>277754223
Imo, Snyder went easy because Bob had died not long before the ATTACK ON GAMEPLACE.
>>
Once they find out he went to jail for a video game characters design change. Especially something simple as someone's arms? Yeah, he'd get destroyed. Not killed, just hurt.
Looking at Chris's past, and the way he acts. I highly doubt they'd send him to jail. Like everyone else said, he'd probably get community service and house arrest.

If he acts too fucked up during trial, he may even get sent to a hospital. Worst case scenario.
>>
>>277750858
>le internet board culture about chris chan
no
>>
>>277753918

Imagine being the judge that has to try and comprehend why sonics arms cant be blue

Imagine being the judge that has to be infomred what sonichu is and the lore behind it
>>
File: avgnerd.jpg (6KB, 75x66px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
avgnerd.jpg
6KB, 75x66px
>>277751692
That pic reminds me of the Bugs Bunny episode of AVGN
>>
>>277753493
gee it's not because he has a fucking mental condition or anything
>>
>>277752596
Every time I see this, I love how the most prominent part about the part was his 'protest' about sega and then oh yeah I pepper sprayed someone I guess...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcDotlrD5JE

This needs an update
>>
>>277751638
Did he say this to the Gamestop dudes to not report his sociopathic ass?
>>
>>277754125
>bed shitting
wait what? source?
>>
I remember when there were people on /v/ who legitimately thought CWC was an act.

Oh how I wish they were right.

These are the dark times.
>>
>>277754484
they are 2d they are not real grirls
>>
>>277750858
Hopefully.
>>
>>277751342
This. He'd be a highly valued commodity.
>>
>>277751638
can someone photoshop this over the police one?
The fat cop is spraying people who are on teh ground.
Much thanks in advance,
>>
>>277753918
>ididn'tgraduatelawschoolforthis
>>
>>277752836
>Transmisogynistic
Is this even a thing?
>>
>>277754636
its at the end of the video before he maced the employee
>>
>>277754516
>chris has to talk about every single detail, about the project on the cd, the comics, the anatomy, 4chan, and his medallion
>>
>>277754665
They can still be semen demons.
>>
>>277754570

I think it still does the job. You get to see how he went from what was essentially a cute autistic kid who had every boys dream come true, and than it just kind of spirals down from there.
>>
File: 1419133548082.gif (257KB, 352x386px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419133548082.gif
257KB, 352x386px
>>277754479
The guy clearly has problems and won't get off free but will actually get help
>>
>>277752395

Isn't the insanity plea actually pretty fucking impossible to prove?

He obviously pre meditated the entire thing, entered the store with an objective and brought pepper spray in case anyone got in his way etc.

It's shitty thinking and all that but he knew full well what he is doing.
>>
>>277754370
Wait. What episode were they together?

I need to know
>>
File: SUPERMAD.jpg (139KB, 987x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SUPERMAD.jpg
139KB, 987x720px
threadly reminder that chris got a kid's cat killed because it scratched him
>>
>>277753449
god dammit chris
10/10
>>
File: 1393354461001.jpg (49KB, 450x530px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393354461001.jpg
49KB, 450x530px
Will this be one of the most bizarre trials of all time?

I mean, we are talking about CWC himself
>>
File: 1419997081497.png (614KB, 705x659px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419997081497.png
614KB, 705x659px
>>277754442
nigga thats nowhere near as bad

call me when you start getting trolled by a teenager to fuck anime dolls on stream and drink your own dickcheese covered jizz
>>
>>277753298
>Chris is a high functioning autist
>>
>>277754770
why do you care why
>>
File: 1371774298329.gif (3MB, 250x255px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371774298329.gif
3MB, 250x255px
>>277754442
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>277754809
>but will actually get help
You mean
>Will get abandoned in some facility and get kept constantly under sedatives for the rest of his life
>>
>>277753931
why are prison guards such assholes? all it does is breed contempt.
>>
>>277754949
Because they make my dick go doki doki.
>>
File: ani-phoenix-sweats.gif (21KB, 113x136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ani-phoenix-sweats.gif
21KB, 113x136px
>>277754397
>>277754398
>Chris-chan, could you tell me about the events leading up to your arrest on the 26th?
"What do you mean the 26th?"
>I mean the 26th of December
"I don't know the months yet, Mr.Wright! But on that day I was campaigning against the new Sonic Boom design and a Jerkop arrested me!!"


>... I didn't get a word of that... what should I ask Chris-chan to clarify?
1) Jerkop
2) Sonic Boom
3) Chris-chan's campaign
>>
>>277754640
Look up "DIRTY, CRAPPED BRIEFS" on the cwcki

If you are too lazy for that, here's tl;dr
>CWC in chat with trolls
>trolls say he's a faggot who wears women underwear
>this was after they coerced him to take a selfy in his moms undies
>CWC sets the record straight by typing I HAVE NUMBERS OF PAIRS OF DIRTY, CRAPPED BRIEFS
>>
File: Jewelcrafting.jpg (71KB, 720x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jewelcrafting.jpg
71KB, 720x540px
>>277754035

Actually it goes like this

Whites and Hispanics are housed together

Blacks and Asians are housed together.

And yes, whites and hispanics do get along. The mexican mafia is allied with white prison gangs against the blacks.
>>
how shit do you need to be for even your fucking cat to hate you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56JP9pM40
>>
>>277755008
wouldn't you rather go doki doki witha real grill
>>
>>277754502

> Le fuck off
>>
>>277754640
You didn't know? He shits himself.
He confessed this on an IRC chat when Clyde Cash and pals said that he owned a bra and panties, to which Chris exclaimed that he owns many pairs of dirty crapped briefs. Ironically, he eventually started wearing womens underwear, most likely shitting himself again.
>>
>>277754516

The Judge is likely to see it for what it is, an autistic man who has the mental capacity of a 12 year old. Chris will likely be sent to a mental facility to receive the help he needs, as Barb is clearly unable to take care of him, and Chris is unable to take care of him self.
>>
>>277753189
Yup, he's attempted to run over a comic shop owner a couple times, vandalized a store and pepper sprayed a dude.
Because he was "stressed".
>>
File: 1403318743136.png (176KB, 458x438px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403318743136.png
176KB, 458x438px
>>277754265

>Which is entirely up to the judge

Since fucking when? Are we in the 1700s? Is this Law and order? From my viewpoint, and how they explained it to me, the judge has to follow the same rules are everyone in the court and that's to abide by the laws given and they can only make a judgement when the jury has reached a unanimous decision. When the decision isn't unanimous the trial is hung and there's nothing they can do. Maybe its different in other countries, but in America, its awful and Chris is in, woopdeebloop, 'Murrica
>>
>>277754924
Cnn will cover it and do it for an entire month til the next clickbait thing pops up
>>
File: videogames.png (6KB, 218x41px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
videogames.png
6KB, 218x41px
>>
File: Sphereical.png (40KB, 400x422px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sphereical.png
40KB, 400x422px
>>277754125
>>277754516
>mfw it will all be in the trial
>mfw it will all be in an official transcript of the case
>mfw 12 poor innocent people will be forced to sit through it all
>>
>>277753493

The high point of his life was winning a sonic contest when he was 12, theres a fucking video of it (of course there is)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGlFUf9ZEcM

Its literally like the moment in a supervillan origin story where the mad scientist gets exposed to gamma radiation and becomes this insane monster for life, but instead of gamma radiation its sonic merchandise.

He wants to revert back to those times in my opinion, changing sonic is haram
>>
>>277754223
Yeah, but he also made a personal statement saying he wasn't sorry and would do it again if given the chance. But everyone just laughed it off as autistic ramblings.
>>
>>277755024
This is why our Angel will soar the skies again.
>>
>>277752537
After reading the article it sounds more like he enjoyed it. He said he loved getting high and coke was there, so he probably didn't mind being a fuckbuddy if it meant a decent supply of drugs. The purpose of the video was to show off all the law breaking stuff going on in prisons; it'd help their case more if it were rape instead of consensual. But in the end it shouldn't really matter due to all the other stuff.
>>
>>277751638
Is that Harry Partridge's work?
>>
Nothing happens in jail you white neckbeards. Jail is basically daycare for adults. All the dirty shit goes down in prison.
>>
>>277754924
I hope someone videotapes it
>>
Holy shit, I remember this guy from dem retarded videos about sonic and where his dad was yelling at him and told him that people will come and take their home or some shit like that. He gone completely insane?
>>
File: Bolvar.jpg (205KB, 1024x639px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bolvar.jpg
205KB, 1024x639px
>>277755006

Some are no matter what, but they're trained to bring it down if they're talking with a compliant inmate, or one that just has questions about paperwork or certain processes, like meals and courtline.
>>
I'd imagine Sega will hire some jail thug to kill Chris in prison.
>>
>>277755160
>Not knowing CWC is /v/ related.
>Not knowing about the creator of THE Electric Hedgehog Pokemon.

Get out nigger.
>>
>>277755089
There is no way my fat ass could ever get a real girl.
>>
>>277755067
Asians are housed with blacks??? Aew they nuts? Asian men make prime grade boy pussy.
>>
>>277754769

lol

Im imagining the pistorious trial but about the complete sonichu-verse

im cracking up
>>
>>277755043
>this was after they coerced him to take a selfy in his moms undies


Ironic that he ended up proudly wearing panties years later.
>>
Video games!

Video...

...GAMES!
>>
>>277755258
he has trascended insanity
>>
>>277754442

I'm a gay, furfag 23 year old highschool dropout with autism that lives with my parents. Quit your whining.
>>
>>277755283
>an autistic is video games because I said so!!!!!
>>
>>277755315
how big is ur dikc
>>
>>277755024
Jerkop
>>
>>277755371
...you... are... a faggot!
>>
>>277754312
How old were you when you started school?
>>
>>277755169
>Sonic Boom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJkjjpFM97w

Sonic BOOM SHAKA LAKA SHAKA LAKA
>>
>>277755448
5.5-6 inches long IIRC, can't remember how thick.
>>
>>277754442
22 isn't that old. People have made successful lives starting from much worse places.
>>
Reminder to report this thread because it's not video games
>>
>>277755371

It's /v/ culture, faggot.
>>
File: 1157857.gif (681KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1157857.gif
681KB, 500x281px
>>277755371
>>277755485
>>
>>277755552
Thank you!
>>
>>277755498
31
>>
>>277755542

Reminder that you're a retarded newfag
>>
>>277755530
dang son
why don't you lose that weight though
>>
>>277755542

If anything its pure distilled video games
>>
>>277754843
It was just an advert if I remember right.
>>
>>277755485
>>277755548
>>277755552
All me btw, :P
>>
okay /v/


Bob is long gone
Barb can croak any minute really
Cole wants nothing to do with the family


Were does Chris go then? Who's custody does he legally go into?
>>
>>277755548
>muh culture
doesn't make it videogames.
>>
>>277755542
>>277755662

Fuck off, nigger
>>
>>277752836
>those legs
would you?
>>
What's your favorite Chris video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A83TC27Lrqg
>>
File: 1419026303852.jpg (92KB, 640x553px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419026303852.jpg
92KB, 640x553px
>>277753918
I still find it astounding on how well documented CWC is. If we blow ourselves to shit with nuclear fire and some future civilization stumbles on the CWC archives without knowing our language they're going to think that CWC was god-emperor or something. The wiki should act like the nuclear waste facilities and put clear pictures of skulls and shit as warnings.
>>
>>277755685
The taxpayer's.
>>
>>277755685
I'll let him live with me we'll play vidya together
>>
>>277755425
>It's not because I said so!

It works both ways, and history is on my side faggot. If you don't like it, report hide and move on.
>>
>>277755542
Meanwhile nintendo spams the board with shill threads and its perfectly fine
>>
>>277755610
Because sometimes I get the feeling that even if I lose weight I'll still look like shit. Also just last month I fractured my leg in a high speed car accident.

I might be remembering my dick size wrong, but it does fit in a toilet paper roll (only just, though).
>>
>>277755685

ward of the state surely

as bad as it sounds a stint in some correctional facility might be a good thing for him

he seems to have never had boundaries or an adult routine
>>
>>277755006
>work full time job with people who hate you
>every day you get treated like shit by the people around you
>stuck dealing with murderers, rapists, and general scum

Besides, when dealing with a gang influenced culture you have to act tough or you get fucked. Prison guards are NOT safe, it's a very fucking dangerous job. Correctional officers have one of the highest mortality rates of any job out there, you'd be better off joining the Army.
>>
File: 1415435988402s.jpg (2KB, 125x85px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415435988402s.jpg
2KB, 125x85px
>>277755425
>an autistic is video games because I said so!!!!!

Deal with it attentionfag
>>
>>277755787
I already did

enjoy your e celebrity thread while you can. These threads always 404
>>
>>277755686

Chris is the best vidya related thing around faggot, go make a weeb thread or something.
>>
>>277750858
not if we break him out first
>>
>>277752958
I hate this, autistic people are so fucking annoying in real life, they're not mysterious and their uniqueness isn't to be celebrated.
>>
>>277755750

He's the only guy autistic enough for other autists to laugh at. Its kinda fucking creepy in itself just how well documented it all is.
>>
CWCVILLE LIBRARY RECENTLY UPLOADED A VIDEO OF CHRIS CHAN'S 2004 CHRISTMAS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQW6gcfuKv8

What a difference 10 years makes
>>
>>277755425
>namefagging
>Calling others autistic
>>
>>277755891

And they keep coming back and lasting 200-400 posts.

Upset? :^)
>>
>>277755787
Well, actually you're empirically wrong here.

Rules state 'Discuss videogames', you shouting that 'this autist is videogames' is patently untrue. So people telling you 'CWC isn't videogames' are factually fucking correct.

Prove me wrong faggot.
>>
>>277755891
You realize EVERY thread 404s, right? Why are you acting like that matters...
>>
>>277755828
bullshit that. anyone would look better having lost some weight

you can't be happy getting horny off of cartoons all day, can you? why not exist on planet earth for once and do some human shit?
>>
>>277756023
actually I'm saging the thread
>>
>>277750858
God I hope he gets killed. The devil himself came to the world when he was born, and only by exorcising this incredible evil can we, as a society, have any hope for peace, resolution, and advancement.
>>
>>277755750
You have to document it because nobody would believe you if you told them otherwise.
>>
>>277755542
calm your autism. there are 149 other threads on here about video games. if you don't like it hide it and move on
>>
I like unwashed hobo cocks in my mouth and ass
>>
>>277750858
0% chance of him going to jail.

All he has to do is plead autism. I swear, having autism allows you to get away with murder.
>>
>>277756080

Oh no!
>>
File: 1419714095030.jpg (849KB, 3292x3264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419714095030.jpg
849KB, 3292x3264px
>>277750858
>there are people who still don't know the difference between jail and prison
>>
>>277755913
How is he vidya related? He likes sonic?

I like karate, does that mean I'm sports? Should I go make a thread about myself in /sci/ because I like chemistry?
>>
File: 1402955273116.jpg (26KB, 420x421px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402955273116.jpg
26KB, 420x421px
>>277753345
what the fuck are you serious
>>
>>277756025
Well it was a crime that involved a video game store and it was committed to protest changes made to a video game.

Sounds like it has everything to do with video games.
>>
>>277756083
Calm down there A-Log.
>>
>>277756063
Because sometimes I get the feeling that people don't like me and I have a hard time keeping up conversations that aren't about video games or something like that. In fact, I just found out that my friends from high school (some of which I've seen twice a year or more) didn't invite me to their NYE party.
>>
>>277756080

Pls dont downvote us mr.namefag
>>
>>277756006
10 YEARS IS HUGE WHEN YOU'RE SLOWLY DESCENDING INTO HELL
>>
>>277756156

He's a repeat offender and his crimes have been violent ones.

Even if he doesn't go to big-boy prison, this won't keep getting hand-waved away.

The state might commit him if nothing else.
>>
>>277756156
I wonder if Chris would ever have it in him to kill somebody. It would probably take that much to put him away.
>>
>>277756025
It's as vidya related as waifu threads.
>>
>>277751252
From personal experience sentencing is 100% dependant on how pissed off the judge is that day
>>
>>277756187
Something happening in a vidya store doesn't make it vidya. If my local gamestop got robbed and I wanted to talk about it, it should be in news if anything. Not on /v/.

This is typical goalpost shifting that accompanies the 'muh culture' whining.
>>
>>277750858
HAHA AUTISM MEME MAN! HAHA! I JUST LOVE THIS MEME! :) :)

Fuck off. You're just making fun of him because of his mental condition just retarded children.
>>
>>277756263
show me your dick and I'll think about it
>>
>>277756251
Then they aint friends
>>
>>277755148
judges are given an enormous amount of autonomy and leeway for unelected officials
>>
>>277756370
not me btw
>>
>>277756315
Waifu threads aren't vidya. Neither are 'vidya' porn threads.
>>
>>277756178
No. He was messing around with the sonic boom merchandise.
>>
>>277756361
Good job ignoring the second part. He committed the crime to protest the change in Sonic's design in Sonic Boom.

Ball in your court still. Try reading the whole post next time.
>>
>>277755148
the jury decides if he's guilty or not, the judge decides what sentence to give based on what the statute says he can sentence him to

the vast majority of cases don't go to trial, they'll either be dropped or the defendant will accept a deal offered by the prosecutor
>>
>>277756176

>He likes sonic

He's the original and trademarked creator of the wholly unique sonichu.

Author
singer
actor
poet
the ORIGINAL lets player

he's a video game renaissance man
>>
>>277756251
so you have a clear interest in video games. do you do something creative? talk to people in the industry, create shit maybe?

there's always some way to gain fulfillment if you know what your interests are, yes even vidya. what makes you happy, chuck?
>>
>>277756438
And yet people will defend waifu threads to the death
>>
>>277750858
no because he's already out

tho he's still as unstable as ever, probably gonna earn himself another trip to the jail
>>
>>277754962
right.
American help.
>>
>>277756471

This is my fetish
>>
>>277756364
Rate this bait a 4/10 because I had to reply. Here's a tip though, if you're going to berate people for making fun of autism, calling them retarded doesn't really help your case.


>>277756471
This is how you get rid of a Chris-chan thread if you don't like it.


>>277756491
Well he'll be found guilty because the evidence is overwhelming. The question is how the judge will sentence him.
>>
>>277755275
who made that image?
>>
I miss Bob
>>
>>277756606
How
>>
File: 126137827.jpg (12KB, 480x321px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
126137827.jpg
12KB, 480x321px
Thad is still alive so Chris should be fine.
>>
>>277756491
Chris thinks he did no wrong so wont take a plea bargin.
>>
>>277752596
He needs to be in a mental asylum.
>>
>>277756653

Takes a special kind of whorish mind to fuck your body up that much.

Bad fake tits/excessive surgery, so on.
>>
File: 1368400272079.jpg (331KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1368400272079.jpg
331KB, 1920x1200px
>>277756471
>>277756482
man it sounds like something he'd do
>>
I've lurked for years but I seriously dont understand this chris chan cult of fascination. Anyone care to enlighten a newfag to this shit?
>>
>>277753345
Please go on.
With sources and so on.

ANd by, "rubbed his dick on" you better mean his naked dick.
Because otherwise you mean rubbed his GROIN on.

Which if clothed is not the same thing.
>>
>>277752692
>You need to be 18 to post here bud.
Everyone is American here
>>
>>277756551
I like math, and I'm currently studying it at university, although I'm transferring to a new school in January. Maybe I can have the authentic college experience™ there, even though I'm 22 and going in as a 2nd semester sophomore. I think the biggest mistake in my life was wasting 3 years before seriously going to college.
>>
>>277756774
Go browse the CWC wiki and shift through the timeline


It's 10+ years of pure autism
>>
>>277756774
http://www.sonichu.com/cwcki/Christian
>>
I so want to be the prosectutor. Give im the chair your honor.
>>
>>277756626
I hope the judge is a red blooded conservative and will be pissed to hell when chris comes into his courtroom in drag. Take it as a mockery to his courtroom.
>>
>>277756654
Yeah but mad Thad was at least functional. Chris is a total loose canon
>>
>>277756774
shadenfroyd
>>
>>277756728
It takes less a whore and more a stupid delusional bitch. Maybe that's your thing too.
>>
>>277756361

Nobody cares what you anti-cwc posters have to say.

He is literally the pope of vidya related autism and will always be more entertaining than console war and weeb threads.

Settle in and get used to it newfags.
>>
>>277756774

Its the endgame of what videogames can do to a person, sonic is like the austism krokodil of games.
>>
>>277756485
>an autist was upset about something, that makes it vidya!

Nope. If you wanted to make a thread talking about how you disliked the design changes in sonic boom it would be a vidya thread. The problem is focus, CWC isn't a videogame, thus any threads about him are not vidya.

There used to be an image about degrees of separation where '1st' would be discussing vidya itself (aka discussing subject matter), 2nd would be discussing the design of the game, or how a certain chair makes you play vidya better because you're more comfortable when playing vidya (discussing subject matter directly related to vidya). What you're doing here is trying to justify it in a matter of "DISCUSS SHITTING TECHNIQUES CAUSE THEN YOU'RE COMFIER WHICH MAKES YOU PLAY VIDYA BETTER!" which is only 'related' via long tangents (aka, it isn't related at all).
>>
>>277756654
Didnt Thad get sent right back after getting out the first time?
>>
>>277754769
>4chan
It's 4cent_garbage.org
>>
>>277756774

Admitting your newness is the first step on the path to wisdom.

Consult the CWCki. Search your feelings. Become knowledge.
>>
>>277756785
>ANd by, "rubbed his dick on" you better mean his naked dick.
>Because otherwise you mean rubbed his GROIN on.
>Which if clothed is not the same thing.

>People really are this stupid and anal about the dumbest of details

Chris-Chan level autist detected. Time to protest Sonic's arm color
>>
>>277756813
what you studying chuck
>>
File: 4chanNarcissism.png (44KB, 940x257px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4chanNarcissism.png
44KB, 940x257px
>>277756581
Being passionate about something doesn't make you right though. They can shout as long as they want to, they're still wrong.
>>
>>277756951

Why don't you just fuck off to another thread since you're not interested in talking about CWC?
>>
>>277753298
Breaks my heart to see him as a kid
>>
>>277756875
>I hope the judge is a red blooded conservative
Let me put it this way: Virginia is the homestate of Robert E. Lee and one of the birthstates of the Confederate States of America, what do you think the chances are?
>>
>>277752163
It's been totally destroyed.
Blanca smashed it up and burned it, I'm pretty sure
And then Bluespike made Chris shove his next medallion up his ass
I might have the two events confused
>>
When will chris declare a sonic-based western caliphate?
>>
>>277756653
If he could explain, it wouldn't be a fetish.

>>277756654
How in the fuck is that guy not still in prison?

>>277756674
He took a plea bargain last time, but rumor has it, him and his mom don't have enough money to retain that same lawyer. If he has a court appointed attorney he may not get as good an offer.

>>277756774
He's basically the personification of all the bad things about /v/. Plus he's been around since 2007, so a lot of oldfags still like to talk about him. Personally I'm fascinated because if I didn't see this shit with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it. It's fascinating how extreme this guy's situation is. You may think I have no life or something for being interested in him, but I'd argue that I'm no worse than people who watch reality TV or read celebrity gossip.
>>
File: 1295125127291.jpg (6KB, 216x212px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1295125127291.jpg
6KB, 216x212px
>>277756951
Back to Reddit and Tumblr you newfag sjw cuntface nigger. We having a CWC thread.
>>
>>277756738
CWC is defacing sonic boom merchandise all over the place, not just gamestop. The guy is seriously fucked in the head. Look at his latest facebook post.
>>
>>277756962
Yeah, he actually announced that he had another CP on his hidden flashdisk, on twitter
>>
>>277757114
When Sanic's arms are no longer blue.
>>
>>277755750
That fucking caption
>>
>>277757086
Why don't you just get the fuck off 4chan since you're not interested in abiding global rules. Make a CWC irc and slap it all over the wiki.
>>
>>277752051
>Gorillions
Fucking kek
>>
>>277757027
I just said math. Why are you calling me chuck?
>>
File: In the End.jpg (193KB, 1371x837px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
In the End.jpg
193KB, 1371x837px
i maked this
>>
Autism is so weird. How can someone be so functional and excel in some areas and be so completely retarded in others?
>>
What is it with Chris and ugly as fuck brunettes?

Pic related: Left is The Wallflower.
>>
>>277754479
>Implying his lawyer won't play the autism card

He'll get off. Retarded people always do.
>>
>>277753298

So lena dunham stole her look from a young chris?
>>
>>277756951

Hey faggot, if you want to talk about video games so much how about you report this thread and go fucking talk about video games in one of the other threads on this board. There have always been Chris-Chan threads on /v/ and there will be right up until he gets shived in prison.
>>
>>277756951
neogaf sounds like the place for you
>>
>>277757085
Pretty interesting
>>
so is pamperchu still alive with his diaper cancer?
>>
>>277757110
Not to mention the house fire
>>
sega made him do it
>>
>>277757289
hopefully not
>>
>>277750858
Jail =/= Pelican Bay
>>
>>277757230
Should be reversed.
>>
>>277757235

The problem with Chris is that he doesn't really excel in any area.
>>
He's going to be put in an asylum or some institution.

Hopefully before Barb dies.
>>
File: Corgi.jpg (154KB, 480x680px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Corgi.jpg
154KB, 480x680px
>>277755349
>Asian men make prime grade boy pussy.

Jail politics aren't what you think it is. I don't know about state prison, but in county the straight guys don't go out of their way to fuck another guy in the ass. The gay inmates do, but they're only housed with other gay inmates, and even then they have to be sneaky about it.

But in any case, it's a bit of a toss-up what will happen to Chris based on state law, department policy, and how they deal with the criminally insane.

>>277756632

I don't know.
>>
>>277757147
Thad you gloriously stupid motherfucker
>>
>>277757403
Shitting his pants
>>
>>277757131
>If he could explain, it wouldn't be a fetish.
That don't make no goddamn sense.

I like the idea of a big muscular woman impregnating other women with breast milk because I have identity issues, feelings of emasculation and sexual frustration that all cause me to identify sexually with the prospect of a muscular woman due to jealousy of finer male specimens, aditionally the ease of fertilization that breast milk semen (lactesemen) would warrant showcases the extent of my sexual frustration and desire to impregnate other women. What you got to say now, brainiac?
>>
>>277757239
Do you think he can do better?

>>277757097
By that logic, it's also the birth place of Chris-chan.
>>
>>277756951
You're misrepresenting that image to fit your argument because you personally have some grudge against CWC, or you just don't want to be wrong.

You can talk about things pertaining to video games, and this definitely pertains to video games because this autist committed the crime solely because of video games.

We're not talking about an autist who committed a crime because he's an autist.

He committed a crime because of a design change in Sonic Boom which is no different than the threads that happened when that 14 year old shot his grandmother over being allowed to play Call of Duty.

How is "Autist attempts to vandalize Sonic Boom merchandise because of design change" not video games to you? If you really don't see how this has no connection to your shitting analogy you're too far gone to continue this discussion.
>>
>>277757435
Eh, his mom got away with trying to run over a guy, I think he may live.
>>
>>277755169
Christ, this is so depressing to watch for so many different reasons.
>>
>>277757281
I actually somewhat believe that most of us here doesn't believe that people have different opinons than ours
>>
>>277757210

>tearsofimpotentrage.jpg

Too bad you aren't one who does it for free huh?

Capt: rohno
>>
>>277757218
so I can say good luck, chuck.

good luck, chuck.
>>
>>277757478
>Do you think he can do better?
Of course not. Doesn't hurt to set your goals high though.
>>
>>277757473
> What you got to say now, brainiac?

Can you explain a foot fetish? Because I can't explain mine.
>>
>>277757441
This. Plus the "Scared Straight" shit you see on that show is an exaggeration. Believe it or not, most prisoners genuinely do not want those kids to end up in prison either and they put on a show. Prison rape exists, but it's not like fucking Oz in there.
>>
>Do you think Chris will get killed in jail?
I hope so. I'm tired of his ugly face being posted constantly. It was funny years ago, but ever since he tried to become a girl it's just been sad.
>>
>>277757581
If I had one I would attempt to conduct the introspective research necessary to decipher such a thing, but as I don't share it I cannot give a reasonable explanation as to why you feel particularily attracted to feet.
>>
>>277757489
He's burned down his own home.

He's got multiple cases of harassment and assault.

He's not stable and Barb can't control him.

I honestly think he needs an institution or a halfway home or some shit.
It would do a lot to filter out the trolls.
>>
>>277755414
>>277754442

How is it possible to not finish high school? I mean did you make a concious decision not to or did you burn it down, or something?

You don't express yourselves like a degenerates, so I'm legitimately curious.
>>
File: Maximum_Happy.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Maximum_Happy.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>277753548
>>
>>277757691
Oh I'm not saying he doesn't need it, I'm saying he won't get put into psychiatric help, and even if he does, it'll do jack shit like always.
>>
If they give him some drawing utensils he might have the opportunity to create his finest works yet. He would be taken advantage of and abused in prison but inmates are usually given the option to serve their sentence in isolation wards.
>>
>>277757218
Have you never read/watched Peanuts?
>>
File: 1418894847325.jpg (114KB, 605x907px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418894847325.jpg
114KB, 605x907px
>>277757540
I can see how this might related to some of the more socially awkward people, not just with 4chan but anything virtual. It becomes their real world, to a point.

And that is the sad thing about Chris-Chan, he might be batshit crazy but I bet there's a part of him that believes in some weird universe Sonic is real.
>>
>>277757441
Post more funni wow pics
>>
>>277757823
Not really.
>>
>>277757574
He did once. A few years ago he was holding out for an 18-25 year old, pure white, nonsmoker, who weighed 100lbs and would be willing to work while he stayed at home and played with legos all day.

He just went for the Wallflower because it was available.
>>
>>277757741
That's not even close to what maximum happenis looks like.
>>
how did we go from this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSaeKI8IXGU
>>
>>277757810
In swedish prison they would give him video games. They gave brievik a ps2.
>>
File: 1396631360229.gif (510KB, 346x367px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396631360229.gif
510KB, 346x367px
>>277753548
>mfw i'm not chris
>>
>>277757487
>Primary = Discussing subject at hand
This would be videogames
>Secondary = Discussing something directly related to subject
Battlestations, Headsets, Televisions, How being comfortable makes you play better, Arthritis related to gaming, Favorite developers etc.
>Tertiary = Something weakly related to primary subject
Sonic boom -> 'protest-> assault on gamestop employee -> Autistic fuckhead.

CWC isn't vidya, fuck off. But hey, it's up to you to actually prove that he's 'vidya related' in the first place and you haven't.
>>
File: 620961_81352753.jpg (806KB, 2304x3072px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
620961_81352753.jpg
806KB, 2304x3072px
I just realize now that I'm looking at a cwc thread in new year while drinking alone in my bed
>>
File: boltontits.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
boltontits.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
>>277757131

I can somewhat explain it as a fetish, although _why_ its desirable I can't really answer. I totally get why people freak out over it.

Just takes a certain mindset to reduce yourself down to something that people are going to oogle non-stop and treat as a sex object. Absurdly huge breast enlargement, especially done cheap - huge spherical bolt ons and stuff, or huge lips, crap face-lifts, gigantic ass-enhancement, you name it.

Basically spending money to become a sex toy and sacrificing a lot of 'normal' life for it. It should be easy to understand from that angle, I think.

In short, I see a botched tit job with some giant bolt-on tits and I think "holy fuck what a dirty bitch", not "ew".
>>
>>277757532

Its the happy expression on his dads face that gets me.

fuck i mean, little did he know.
>>
>>277758069
No, he is secondary
>Sonic shit
>CWC
There you go fuck off
>>
>>277758020
Didn't Brevik stage a hunger strike though? He's smarter than Chris.

>>277758165
Where do you live bro, you can come out with me if you want.
>>
You think he'll get some sweet drug connections?
>>
He's out of jail.
>>
>>277757717

Not either of the guys you responded too, but I dropped out because of lack of motivation and discipline. I pretty much had the mentality and social skills of a fucking elementary schooler and my parents didn't give a shit so high school was a disaster. Eventually I went back to school and aced all my college classes, but I still cringe when I think back to what kind of person I was during my mid/late teens.
>>
>>277757691

>He's burned down his own home.

What!?

how does this keep getting crazier
>>
>>277756471
They look like alien insect eyes
>>
>>277758069
What is the point of whining about this like a little girl?

Go fuck yourself. You are 4chans bane. Newfags like you coming into MY board trying to tell ME what belongs!? Fuck you.

Fuck you.
>>
>>277758165
I almost know that feel, let me grab a beer.
>>
>>277758254
That was for getting a ps3 since he beat all the ps2 games.
>>
>>277758069

> Still arguing this irrelevant bullshit

The fact that these threads regularily hit 4 or 5 hundred posts means that nobody gives a fuck if it isn't technically vidya.

You might as well be a vegan whining at people to stop eating meat.
>>
>>277758226
Except there's no strong link to sonic with him. He isn't a sonic dev, he's not the studio that developed sonic. He's just a random autist.

He'd have to be STRONGLY related to the primary subject in order to be a secondary subject. Like hideo kojima is vidya because he's strongly connected to metal gear
>>
>>277758276
For his sake I hope not, he'd OD in a week.
>>
>>277757249
lol
>>
>>277758337
He was making coffee at like 2 in the morning and there was an electrical fire
>>
>>277758337
It was barb's idea to put the coffe maker in the bathroom, chris is the one who set it on fire.
>>
>>277758370
It's not your board. >>277757085
>>
>>277758337
Dude, it's like you're dropping in Dragonball at the Buu Saga.
>>
>>277758337

It came out of fucking nowhere too. Chris had finally developed something vaguely resembling common sense and was laying low pretty low, then out of the blue we're all reading about his goddamn house burning to the ground.

I think it was his coffee maker or something.
>>
>>277758427
CWC is connected to Miyamoto, newfag. That's automatically vidya related
>>
its really crazy how everyone documents this guys events.
>>
>>277758069
No, you fuck off.
>>
>>277758492
Coffee makers have safety features though.
>>
>>277758427
>no strong link to sonic with him
>>
>>277758425
These threads are actually regularly deleted, I've seen plenty that got scrubbed in the last several days. This is probably an exception due to being new years
>>
>>277758337
You really are new to this huh?

His mom is a hoarder, and they had a ton of cardboard boxes, paper, and junk all over their home. The kitchen was so cluttered with junk that they couldn't plug in appliances, so he plugged in his Keurig machine in the bathroom.

Apparently bathroom outlets are unstable and only good for plugging in small thing like electric shavers or something. The fire started there, and spread really fast because of all the clutter.
>>
>>277750858
Is Chris Chan a brony?

I would suspect he'd stoop to that level as well.
>>
>>277758567
And the mugshot that looks like any other creepy asshole criminal. Imagine what fucked up stories all those other people have to tell.
>>
I kinda feel bad for him
>>
>>277757986
Peppermint Patty calls Charlie Brown "Chuck", including when she gives him life advice.
>>
>>277755717
Those legs go all the way up.
>>
>>277752537
jesus christ that dude literally gave zero fucks

sounds like he was having the time of his life in prison
>>
>>277758696
He is the brony
>>
Didnt he make like thousands of dollaridoos on Ebay selling photos of himself with the title "signed sonichu author portraits" for 50 bucks each and also selling signed "original sonichu art" for like 200 bucks?

There were alot of people from the sonichuwiki buying it and other people "fascinated" with his life.
>>
So question for people that follow CWC more so than me, What is Chris' most viewed video? I'm curious to see what made him so popular here.
>>
>>277758639
Is he a dev or the studio responsible for making sonic? Yes/no question.
>>
>>277758410
He's pretty based for a psychopathic murderer.

>>277758567
Like I said bro, you wouldn't be able to believe it if we didn't have the evidence to back it up.
>>
>>277758668

Plenty of threads get deleted everyday.

Guess what? They are going to keep coming back and no amount of ineffectual whining is going to stop it.
>>
>>277758814
Yes, he made a sonichu game
>>
>>277758427

>implying chris isnt a dev
>adult adventures
>based off of the lore of sonichu vol I - X
>should be coming to kickstarter once he's out of jail
>>
>>277758528
Too stupid to come up with an argument, tries to redirect me to an image.

You're an idiot. Don't come in here trying to say what is and isn't appropriate newfag. You don't know anything. This isn't the first time Chris-Chan has been brought up because HE IS VIDEO GAME NEWS

Fuck off.
>>
>>277757717

I'm 277755414. I got a late diagnosis and missed some therapies that could've helped if I had been younger. Up to the diagnosis becoming final and factual, teachers were playing hot potato, with me being the potato, in school. Couple that with a few years of being homeschooled, a few where I decided to try public school; because I wanted to feel normal/be near friends... It's complicated. By the time I got to grade 9, I realized I wasn't up to snuff; to make it through highschool, with my incomplete education, up to that point. Since then, I used the computer as my connection to the outside world (and teacher), went from being very dumb to somewhat normal. My parents have really helped me out a lot. Which is why I'm not another CWC.
>>
>>277758696
He's the original brony
>>
>>277757717
Some people pull out of high school because they have to work. I almost had to drop out at 17 because my dad passed away and I had to bring in a second income for us to keep the house. Only reason I passed is because my senior year was all piss-easy classes.
>>
>>277758696
Chris is the original brony. He was watching the old school 80's MLP, making fanart, and his own pony figurines before Friendship is Magic was even an idea.
>>
>>277758696
He likes MLP because Megan. However, since he hates her now, it's not sure if he's still like it.
>>
>>277758696

He was the FIRST brony, back in 2007.
>>
>>277758750
lol why
>>
>>277758865
>sonichu
Goalpost shifting. I was asking about sonic, in which case the answer is "No".
>>
>>277758696

CWC is the proto brony. All other bronies are following in his footsteps.
>>
File: 1396493869133.jpg (448KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396493869133.jpg
448KB, 3840x2160px
>>277753245
>/List_of_places_that_have_banned_Chris
>>
>>277755169
>Nancy Kerrigan story right at the end

It's like it was foreshadowing the violence to come.
>>
>>277758981
Which is based off of a sonic which means it moves up to secondary because it is video games and because were talking about a dev. Check, and mate
>>
>>277758872
The image is actually a direct rebuttal. I've been here since there was a loli board.
>>
>>277758981
Just fuck off. Youre like a fugly feminist who is mad a hot chick is wearing a bikini.
>>
>>277758795
I don't know about thousands, but he made some cash. Knowing him and his mom's financial situation though, he probably spent it all on legos, vidya, and junk from Salvation Army/Goodwill and doesn't have enough for a good lawyer.
>>
>>277759106
>long tangential links
No longer even tertiary linking, quaternary linking.
>>
>>277759157
Just hide the shit and don't reply to them bro. If they really had that big a problem with these threads, they'd ignore them. It's all just bait.
>>
>>277759150
Here is my direct rebuttal then.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fuck+off
>>
File: 1389321228956.png (1MB, 1030x976px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389321228956.png
1MB, 1030x976px
>>277753245
>In late 2009, he returned to Wal-Mart, forcing one of the female employees to measure him for a sports bra.

Jesus, I feel sorry for that woman.
>>
>>277759292
He makes a game
And we are talking about a dev.
Happy new year anon I hope you get AIDs
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 410x513px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 410x513px
>>277751212
This ones better
>>
If I work at Gamestop can I be an Ass Manager too?
>>
>>277755653
>an advert

An advert for porn, maybe
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>Chris has had a more exciting life than you have
>there are people that genuinely care about Chris when he is in trouble
>you want to be an artist someday but currently can't draw any better than Chris
>Chris isn't a virgin but you are
>Chris is in better shape than you are
>Chris-chan isn't alone this New Years but you are
>>
File: chris.png (632KB, 642x474px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chris.png
632KB, 642x474px
"It had to be drawn from a hat, and I just...I won."
>>
>>277759560

>>Chris isn't a virgin

WHAT!?
>>
>>277759591
That made me laugh
>>
>>277759560

I'd rather be fucking homeless than CWC.
>>
Christ he's getting fat
>>
Wait a second. This guy has obvious psychological problems and the US justice system thinks it's a good idea to send him to jail?

Why is Burgerland such a fucking joke?
>>
>>277752537
Isn't this the one who positioned it in the room so that when one of the nurses looked inside, they saw their friend's decapitated head? He seems like quite the silly goose.
>>
>>277759591
Please stop posting th