[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 half-assed Dark Souls 2 threads >Not a single Dark Souls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Dark Souls character maker.jpg (254KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls character maker.jpg
254KB, 1280x800px
>3 half-assed Dark Souls 2 threads
>Not a single Dark Souls thread

Let's fix that. What build are you going for since steamworks patch?
>>
>>276545940
Picked up my character I had in NG+4 and decided on Velka's Rapier to keep going with. It's kind of a boring weapon though, not much better than other rapiers.
>>
>mfw tried to do fists
>They're so insanely weak

I thought every weapon in this game was supposed to be viable
>>
I waited for like 20 minutes with a summon sign near gargoyles while doing other shit on my 2nd monitor and no summon.

Does Steamworks version require some sort of port forwarding or some shit like GFWL did?
>>
>>276546303
The new steamworks version is also region-locked. They're fixing it right now according to Namcos twitter

Go into steam>settings>downloads and change your location to USsomething and wait for peak US time, that's how I'm getting my Darkmoon souvenirs
>>
>>276546671
I'm american though. Was trying to play in the middle of a sunday afternoon.
>>
>>276545940
rollan
>>
>>276545940
Most of those covenants are DaS2 bro..
>>
>>276548195
Every single one of them is in DaS. What are you talking about?
>>
Let's do this.
>>
Enabling 60 fps isn't gonna get me VAC banned is it?
>>
>>276548567
fuck. I didn't even think of that.
>>
>>276548567
Steam page doesn't say VAC enabled game.

So how do they stop hackers?
>>
Can someone please upload their savefile somewhere and post a link to it?

I need it for research purposes with the debug client of the game.
>>
>>276545940
>>
>got dark souls for free on xbox
>play a lot
>stop playing
>pc phase
>come back to play
>takes forever to invade
>hacker after hacker
>two hackers ganking
>kill most of them by poison or them falling off cliffs
>one of them is using the chaos zweihander while holding r2
>chainstab and kill by poison
What has happened
>>
>>276545940
rollin
>>
>>276549818
1. Rightclick Dark Souls
2. Select beta client
3. Update DSFix to 2.3
>>
>>276546161
Augment that shit. Me and a buddy of mine are doing a fist-o-mancer and claw-ric co-op run.
>>
>>276545940
ro llan
>>
>>276545940
A kind anon gifted it to me, and I've been playing it since the patch.

This game is everything I've wanted in a game. Between this, its prequel, sequels, MH and Zelda I am a happy man.

I just got to Orstein and Smough. Man that fight is awesome. I'm working on beating it, decided to go to the catacombs for now
>>
>tfw invading people in Anor Londo all over again

If any of you guys have met a "BOSS NIGG3R" that's me btw
>>
idk but rolling
>>
>>276548567
>banned in dark souls 1
thats a funny joke, i run around with the debug menu online and nothing has happened to me. im pretty sure dark souls isn't and will never be vac enabled
>>
time for a roll
>>
I FUCKING LOVE LIGHTNING BOLTS AHAHAHAHHAHAH
>>
How do you get to Lower Undead Burg? I pirated this around its release but I only just bought it. I know I can skip the Depths, but I figured I'd do as much as I can. I remember there being a door somewhere around the Undead Burg bonfire but either I dont have the key or I'm misremembering
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.