[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shit in the WC3 campaign that doesn't make any fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 23

File: Warcraft_3_logo.jpg (56KB, 611x299px) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft_3_logo.jpg
56KB, 611x299px
ITT: Shit in the WC3 campaign that doesn't make any fucking sense.

I'll gi first:

>Tyrande goes to free Illidan from prison.
>In the final mission cutscene, he brakes out of his cell all by his fucking self.
>Has weapons.
>>
there are many things that does not make sense both in wow and in warcraft3 as well in Tolkien universe and many other fantasy worlds.
>>
>implying neo-/v/ played wc3
top kek m8
>>
>Game makes no mention of the fact Jaina and Arthas are brother and sister
>Seems to hint on some sort of romantic relationship between them
>Blizzard supports incest
>>
>>273001484
>Jaina and Arthas are siblings

Are you fucking kidding me?
This can't be true, they have different last names "Menethil" and "Proudmore".
Right?
>>
>>273001484

Jaina and Arthas are NOT brother and sister! Look it up.
>>
>>273001484
Jaina and Uther going against the cleansing of Strathholme. What Arthas said made perfect sense. Jaina more than Uther should have understood the necessity because she'd seen the undeath plague first hand, but Uther still had more wisdom to understand what needed to be done. Let's assume for a moment Strathholme wasn't purged. That's a huge army of undead now doing fuck all for Mal'Ganis. What now Uther? What now Jaina? But because all the main characters are raising eye brows and calling Arthas mad then you just go along with it "oh well they say he's mad so I guess he is".
>>
>Blood elf campaign
>Red dragons in OUTLAND!
>How?!?
>>
File: admiral.jpg (7KB, 131x136px) Image search: [Google]
admiral.jpg
7KB, 131x136px
>>273001484
>>273001664
>>273001675
Keep the family line pure, daughter.
>>
>>273001392
That's a weird way of saying "I'm too young to have played this but want to shit up the thread either way"
>>
File: stare.png (38KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
stare.png
38KB, 774x1032px
>>273001783
Now that the plot thickens an urgent need to fap rises.
>>
>>273001701
Best part is cutscene right after that.

They are like
>damn he killed everyone but i guess it's not that bad, there could've been big evil army and shit whatever he can fuck off to Northrend and do what he wants what could go wrong for a man to pursue a dread lord in fuck knows where guess we'll send two footmen to tell him to come on back as if it will stop him lol
>>
File: suspenderoni your pepperoni.png (79KB, 1516x649px) Image search: [Google]
suspenderoni your pepperoni.png
79KB, 1516x649px
>>272998945
obligatory post
>>
>mfw reinstalling right at this moment
>>
>>273002018
>Not playing the campaign co op with friends
>>
>>272998945
it's not supposed to make sense, the warcraft 3 engine is archaic as fuck.
>>
>>273002282
>implying i have friends
>>
The Zerg swarm managed to send a Hydralisk across dimensions and the Night Elves managed to tame it even though it looks clearly corrupted. It never infected anyone either even though you could bet it was a host for a billion Zerg diseases and micro-organisms.
>>
>>273002327
True. To complain about it so to complain Tyrande is a deformed mini elf while on her panther, and that every battle in that universe is merely a few dozens large at best. What is a plot hole is that tyrande had no problem massacring the Night Elf guards there.
>>
>Kael'thas knowing who the naga were.
>The entire drama behind Illidan.
>Jaina and Uther ignoring the advice of Arthas even after they knew that failing to purge the city would cause cause the plague to spread even further and wipe out nearby settlements
>>
>game paints Garithos as a villain
>>
>>273002574
That's not really a plot hole. It's a weird direction but not a plothole per-say.
>>
>>273001750
Maybe they carried some eggs back into Outland back when they were enslaved.
>>
>Arthas massacres all the villagers in the first mission, including the children (but not Timmy because he's indestructible).

Some Paladin. He was corrupt from the beginning.
>>
>>273002574
Not really though, he's just an enemy of one of the main characters, namely Kael'thas.

Doesn't make him a villain, certainly even less when he eventually gets manipulated and betrayed by Sylvanas and Varimathras.

Why is it that the names of half the fucking Warcraft characters end with "s"?
>>
>>273002907
Latin or something maybe
>>
>>273002764
Paladins always fall.
>>
File: char_12613[1].jpg (30KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
char_12613[1].jpg
30KB, 210x240px
>>273001987
I dearly hope that there's a special place in Taco Bell waiting for you, Arthas.
>>
>Thrall/Green Jesus kills Jaina's family during TFT campaign
>Still be buddies with the Horde until Mists
>>
File: arthas.jpg (5KB, 175x182px) Image search: [Google]
arthas.jpg
5KB, 175x182px
>>273003157
We may never know. I intend to eat healthy forever.
>>
File: 1301258631537.png (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1301258631537.png
15KB, 250x250px
>arthas goes to kill the king, sword unsheathed
>king does nothing to defend himself
>>
>>273003261
Because the king totally expected his son to murder him
>>
>>273003235
>One day you'll see I was right
>>
>>273003261
He loves and trusts his son you fucking retard, thats why he does nothing thats what makes he scene so powerful
>>
File: 1392607297773s[1].jpg (9KB, 241x215px) Image search: [Google]
1392607297773s[1].jpg
9KB, 241x215px
>this entire thread
>>
>>273003261
Oh yeah he was such a lifter could have just bitch slapped him. He was barely able get up from the chair.
>>
>Medivh knows doomsday is about to happen
>gives cryptic clues and vague statements to the lords of Lordaeron instead of actually revealing what the fuck he is and explain the situation in a credible manner
>>
>Archimonde tells arthas to kill the orcs
>in the next chapter he tells mannoroth to recruit the orcs
>>
>>273001750
red dragon terenus guarded the dark portal no reason some couldnt have went thru
>>
>>273002424
Hydralisks aren't brood organisms and they cant accomplish anything more complicated than survival without an overlord, a queen or the overmind around. At that point it's no more dangerous than some of the lesser demons and elementals the NElves have fought.
>>
>>273003381
Mild racism in the world of WARcraft is not even a minimal offence. Especially when it's sprung by a terrible tragedy and betrayal of the elves (loss of his wife and children when the elves could have saved them). In fact in terms of racism he'd still be considered far-left hippy in ethnocentric night elf society, and you'd imagine 9 out of 10 human peasants still think other races are less than them (as does anyone else think of his race).

Fact of the matter is, right when everything he knew was collapsing, right in the middle of an alien-demonic invasion destroyed the human kingdoms, right when your beloved rise after death to kill you, there came one man, one brave man, who took charge, placed the heavy mantle of leadership upon himself, and mount an organized defense for the survival of his species, against all odds and against terrors no human eyes should have ever laid eyes on. You can't even say he was some noble hiding in a keep barking orders to commoners. He rode on a charger and fought on the front lines shoulder to shoulder with his subordinates with no fear for his life, serving as an example to all in the field.

Captcha: Accustomed paly
>>
>>273003261

You mean

>Waltzes in with his two undeadbros
>The royal guard and the entire Lordaeron military did fucking nothing to stop him
>>
>>273003540
If only Kel'thuzad had the means of using the portal then it makes sense. They'd never allow the undead near it without indisputable proof of working under the legion.
>>
>>273003709
He himself was also pale as death and emitting an aura of coldness at that point.
>>
>>273003582

Lore wise, only black dragons entered trough the dark portal to draenor.
>>
>>273003157
>>273003243
stay classy, /v.
>>
>>273003483

Yeah, he could just say he's fucking Medivh
>>
>>273003793
He couldn't say that most likely, but he could say he is the fucking Guardian of tirisfal and/or show off how powerful he is and he is a man to take seriously
>>
>>273003592
Considering in SC2 how the zerg infection works every Zerg is clearly a host for harmful micro--organism that can easily infect non-zerg life. They're not really cleaner than your hand.
>>
>>272998945
Of course he could break out on his own, he was a level 1 Demon Hunter he just had to beat on the destructible gate for long enough, but no way could he have killed all the guards at level 1 unless he fought 1 then spent 20minutes regenerating all his health.
>>
>[ ] GARITHOS
>[ ] TAKE AN INCORRECT ACTION

Select but one of the above.
>>
>>273004096
but those are synonyms
>>
>>273004096
If he did nothing wrong, why did he fail?
>>
>RoC mission where Illidan and Arthas fight
>"We could keep this up forever, what do you really want?"
>After the cutscene Illidan has lost about a hundred hitpoints

Did Illidan just bluff him?
>>
>>273003932
They still can't accomplish anything without one of the high tier organisms giving out orders. The best they could do is repeatedly attempt their most recent order.
>>
>>273004186
SKREE SKREE SKREE
>Cannot build there.
>>
>>273003483
You're right that the whole doomsayer routine didn't help his credibility. But imagine the alternative:

Greeting. I am Medivh and I-
>Medivh, the mage who went mad with his powers and opened the Dark Portal to kickstart the Orc invasion that destroyed Stormwind? The same Medivh who was also possessed by the leader of the Burning Legion who wants to burn down all the worlds in the universe?
>Yes, that Medivh. I'm here to warn you-
Guards, take his head off!
>>
>>273003786
They probably thought he was just having his edgy teenager phase really late.
>>
>>273004393
>Guards, take his head off!
>No one moves
>>
>>273004393
Again, he never needs to introduce himself as Medivh, just as a really fucking powerful person. You are seriously telling me Medivh couldn't come up with a fake identity and quickly ingratiate himself with the power structure of Lordaeron or whatever nation he decided could best avert doomsday, thus securing the power he needs to do what he wants?
>>
>gold mines scattered literally everywhere
>somehow gold is a valuable resource
>>
File: 1414609929299.png (128KB, 581x443px) Image search: [Google]
1414609929299.png
128KB, 581x443px
>>273004726
>>somehow gold is a valuable resource
I don't know what the problem is..
>>
>>273004726
>Undead and nelves need gold
>>
>>273004886
>undead units need food
>>
>>273004886
nelves feed the ancients gold
and the undead use gold as fuel for summoning
>>
File: HaHaHa.png (413KB, 464x700px) Image search: [Google]
HaHaHa.png
413KB, 464x700px
>>273003157
>>
>>273001701
eh, blizzards characters are always caricatures of old fantasy tropes. uther and jaina were typical lawful good tryhards, due to the writing it's not possible for them to have any depth in their reasoning, they can only do the "good" thing, even if that means doing the bad thing.
>>
>>273004963

Ziggurats just provide control capacity or something.
>>
File: FUCK U.jpg (90KB, 440x615px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK U.jpg
90KB, 440x615px
>>273002574
He's still a complete retard though, basically did everything to make Kael go against him and then acts surprised that blood elfs accepted help from nagas.
tfw can't play naga outside of campaign
>>
>>273005297
you want to play against a player who has a ranged kodo beast that deals catapult damage?
>>
> Illidan is released and now works with his brother Furion and the tree-fucker trope.
> All this time Illidan is treated as a fucking criminal, even when he is helping his loved ones and doing the dirty work, with no opportunity to NTR his brother with Tyrande.
> Illidan sacrifices his soul and beliefs to become a horrible and fucking overpowered demon to help his brother and his hippie gang to fight against the UD.
> After a succesfull battle where Illidan saved the life of hundreds of elves, Furion, instead of help Illidan with his fruity magic, cure him or something, calls him a traitor and exiliates Illidan from the society.
> To this day, Illidan is known as The Betrayer.

Maybe I´m forgetting something and lorewise and logic wise makes sense. But to this day I´m fucking mad.
>>
>>273005386
No, I just want to train myrmidons and slap some shit.
>>
>>273005398

The only reason the wisp plan in the final mission worked was because Illidan had killed Tichondrius, and Archimonde's strategy was always "Bulldoze through fucking everything".
>>
>>273001701
Yeah that whole part made no sense. Like even if they disagree shouldn't they stay to try to find another way like Uther was saying? Like they decided it's wrong and then told Arthas he was crazy and then walked out letting all the villagers either turn into zombies or get slaughtered.

I mean Uther was Arthas's mentor, if there was a time to mentor him wouldn't that be it?
>>
>>273003261
You're not even scratching the surface of plot holes with that one.

The real question is how did Arthas leave? He walks in with 2 guys and murders the king. In front of all the guards and mages and whoever else is in there. Did they just let him waltz back out?
>>
File: 1378540729327.png (142KB, 474x454px) Image search: [Google]
1378540729327.png
142KB, 474x454px
>>273002574
>Memespouting shit fuckers keep saying Garithos was a good boy he didndu nuffin

If he wasn't such a fucking retard and if he didn't send valuable Alliance members to their death and then arrested he wouldn't have been undermanned when he tried to retake Lordaeron and wouldn't have had to deal with Sylvanas. Fuck you. You're all stupid and shit and retarded and I hope you get hit by a truck.
>>
>>273006252
>You can't relate with an anti hero anymore
Try not to cut people with that edge. >>273003681
>>
>>273004726
Yeah, should be iron or something useful instead of something rare and pretty

>>273004852
Scarcity is a key part of gold's value, just like diamonds. Neither did much outside of look pretty for thousands of years yet they were both desired. Aluminum used to be as expensive as silver but then we figured out how to refine it really cheaply.
>>
>>273006469
He wasn't an anti-hero, he was a complete fucking retard. I understand mistrusting them cause they're elves. I don't understand sending them in a suicide mission after they've repeatedly proved that they were loyal to the Alliance, despite their setback.
>>
>>273001484
They aren't siblings
>>
File: 1341853482612.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1341853482612.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
The undead plague itself.

Nobody uses it later in the campaign, barely mentioned, the scourge just has a fuckhuge army out of nowhere later in the game and no humans, orcs or nelves get infected at any point later.
>>
>>272998945

> Arthas becomes corrupted

Like fuck, he was a paladin. Why didn't the Light save him?
>>
Speaking of shit that doesnt make sense. Been wanting to say this.

>Replaying Deus Ex 1
>You fly from New York City to Hong Kong on a Stealth Chopper.
>When your chopper gets remotely controlled to land in the MJ12 Hong Kong base, there are no enemies to meet you in the hanger. Its like no one knows that the plane was forced to land in a top secret facility.
>>
>>273006564
>An antihero or antiheroine is a leading character in a story who, unlike a traditional hero, acts in an unheroic manner and lacks conventional heroic qualities such as idealism, courage and morality.

Anti hero to me. He definitely had courage, but he was imperfect since he was wronged and moved by a personal tragedy, but also was inexperienced for the burden on his shoulders. All his superiors were killed and he was promoted beyond his years of service. Like in the post I linked you can see he may be flawed but in that reality everyone were flawed. You have an entire society like the Night Elves based on racism. Most of the humans and orcs are also racist.

Garithos was right to mistrust the Naga, and Kael'thas betrayed direct orders. Kael'thas didn't have to defeat the undead, merely fall back and send a messanger. Garithos came back in time to see the Naga leave so with the messanger he could have arrived even earlier. A timed defense mission like in the human campaign. Kael'thas made his choice and lived with the consequences. The Naga played them both. Maybe even lured the undead themselves. The Empress probably felt Kael'thas could be of use and sent Lady Vasj. The player feels Garithos is a dick because he takes away essential soldiers like the knight and the footman, but Kael'thas was on rear-engineering duty while Garithos was on the front lines. You're pulling shit out of proportion.
>>
>>273006950
None of that Garithos material existed to justify his retardedness untill recently. And even then it's really pleb tier
>>
>>273006634
the plague was only used to temper with grain somewhere during the chain of custody, to make undead with no military might. Once the army was created there was no need for the plague as the army was self sustaining every time it killed. Likewise humans adapted to the plague and secured their food stores better.
>>
>>273005398
Well, he betrayed his demon lord....
>>
>>273006871

Have you seen StarWars Episode IV?
>>
>>273006871

Shit that doesn't make sense in the MOTHERFUCKING WARCRAFT 3 CAMPAIGN, not Deus Ex!
>>
>>273005398
The betrayer title comes from the first war with the burning legion. Facilitating a demonic invasion tends to linger in the memory of an immortal society even 10,000 years later.
>>
>>272998945
I've seen this thread so many times. Is this new epic meme?
Weren't there guardians around him so he wouldn't be able to escape even if he would break the cage? And wasn't the whole point of the mission to kill those guardians?
>>
How are the night elves NOT aware of the Naga? Are you telling me that in their entire post-Azshara history not ONE druid fucked off in aquatic form and found a whole fucking underwater civilization?
>>
File: 1403836118664.gif (2MB, 389x279px) Image search: [Google]
1403836118664.gif
2MB, 389x279px
>>273001987
>they may look al dente now.
>>
>>273007486
the setting has been in stasis except for the part Metzen thinks about during his middle age crisis
>>
>>273007363
Both correct.

It really would've made no difference to have tyrande shoot the cage and it break, then have a weaponless illidan model say "oh my weapons are located conveniently nearby I'll just grab those" so I'm assuming the reason they didn't bother is pacing.
>>
>>273007486
Aquatic form wasn't a thing then. Also you could argue the Naga were sleeping on the bottom floor of the ocean, so it was both difficult to detect them and perhaps their water form wasn't able to withstand such pressure that deep. Also all the Druids were sleeping due to the nightmare in the emerald dream.
>>
>>273007486
No one wanted to fuck off into the realm of Neptulon. Despite getting owned like a bitch in Cata, Neptulon used to be pretty powerful.
>>
>Gul'dan, one of the most important characters, dies like a bitch off-screen to nameless demonic critters
>>
Why didn't Uther just resurrect Terenas?
>>
>>273007829
Because his soul was claimed by Frostmourne. Better question; why wasn't Uther revived as a death knight?
>>
>>273001484
>Arthas, son of the ruler Terenas
>Jaina, daughter of the admiral Proudmore
Yeah, brother and sister.
>>
>>273007829
Eh, was probably just going to die of old age soon anyway.
>>
>>273007923
>Missing the joke
>>
I just came to a realization today. Illidan is /v/. He was /v/ all along. The hate, the edginess, the spaghetti around Tyrande. Everything.
>>
>>273001484
not siblings
but they did fuck in the books
>>
>>273005793
Oh and let's not forget that Archimonde was only killed because of Nordrassil, which was born on top of the well that Illidan created.
>>
>>273008080
>White Knighted by a woman
Nah

>>273008184
>Sex before marriage
>In my warcraft
What did they use for condom? Time freeze bubble in her vagina?
>>
>>273007338
He was a double agent. Sargeras knew that, but let him be anyway, because fuck the police or something.
>>
File: maiev.jpg (38KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
maiev.jpg
38KB, 210x240px
>spend a bazillion years in a dungeon guarding a criminal who nearly fucked over the world
>his bitch girlfriend breaks in and massacres all your comrades and frees the criminal
>he turns evil and nearly fucks over the world again
>chase him
>everyone treats you like a crazy person for trying to stop him
>all your people get killed by a fucking panda and you get trapped on a shitty desert planet alone
>finally kill the criminal years later
>Blizzard decide that this is depressing because now you have no purpose, you are literally nothing without that man in your life
>novel retcons turn you into an always evil bitch and now you're committing genocide for some reason

It's like the entire trilogy was designed to set up the mother of all shits on this poor woman.
>>
>>273007486
Druids are busy in the emerald dream, they sleep for centuries aiding Ysera in return for the powers of nature she gave them, they got no time to deal with shit in the real world except in times of crsis, which is why the women had to step it up and became the soldiers.
>>
>>273008228
>There is no anal in fantasy lands
>>
>>273008228
Spellbreaker
>>
>>273008228
>Illidan
>White Knighted by Tyrande
>Ever
She used him, man. At every turn she used his love for her to make him help her. And she herself wasn't using him, other people used her to make him do what they wanted. And she stood by his brother when he banned Illidan and called him a monster.
>>
>>273008080
Add in cuck jokes because Illidan will never claim his waifu, although he doesn't drop spaghetti.
>>
>>273008306

At the end of Black Temple, Maiev should have re-captured Illidan and isolated the both of them in a sex dungeon only she knows about. When we next see Illidan years later he's level 1 because all the fucking has completely exhausted him.
>>
>A city is plagued and WILL turn into a massive undead army in ten minutes
>Arthas is the bad guy for giving them a merciful death and trying to defend the kingdom
Fucking ayy
>>
>>273008306
and now some generic Demon Hunter has taken her place in the story line.
>>
>>273008330
Don't be silly. Characters don't have an anus in warcraft and cannot poop.
>>
File: 1411174806451.webm (3MB, 1440x900px)
1411174806451.webm
3MB, 1440x900px
>>
>>273008498
He lives in the same dimension as her. She's not a waifu for him.
>>
>>273008707
More like lived before, he did moved back to outlands, so technically that is other dimension.
>>
File: wondering.jpg (18KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
wondering.jpg
18KB, 282x341px
>>273008330
>He thinks anuses look good in the middle ages, not smeared in shit
>Mfw Jaina has a personal tiny water elemental slave to clean her ass
>>
>>273008670
>Acolytes die
>Acolytes aren't human
>>
>>273008942
It kills race traitors too.
>>
>>273007285
But in EP IV the ship is searched almost immediately after they land, they only escape because the millennium falcon is a smuggling ship with a lot of places to hide.
>>
>>273008306
Well she did do some pretty terrible things to get to him. Frankly, she only realized his cock lust for him when he was already dead.
>>
>>273008670
>No cooldown
>Costs no mana
>>
>>273008306
Maiev falls into the "did nothing wrong" category
>>
>>273009036
That's more plothole though. The Millennium Falcon is one of the most infamous smuggler ships in half the charted galaxy, it should be impounded on sight.
>>
>>273008080

>Night Elf
>10000 years old
>Blinded himself and imbued with demon power, to fight demons
>Can see anyway
>Fights with two fuckhuge twin glaives
>Later becomes half elf, half demon with wings and hooves

If his life wasn't so shit, Illidan would be the archetypical deviantart character.
>>
>>273008431
That's women for ya.
>>
>>273009458
>Can see anyway
Can he? I think not.
>>
>>273009531
He has demon vision and sees the outlines of other beings.
>>
>>273009206
The fuck did you think they were doing?
The real plot hole is that vader should have known there was something up and had FUCKING EVERYONE guarding the ship.
>>
>>273009531
he navigates with echovision, think daredevil, his "eyes" only see magic.
>>
>>273002907
Necessary for grammar in some languages.
As English has no grammar, it may seem weird to you
>>
>>273009458
He pretty much is the archtypical devieantart character. The difference is he has a reason to be edgy, because he keeps getting punished for being the only one with the guts to do what needs to be done.
>>
>>273009928
I like how they give him shit for what he do, but they enjoy the fruits of his labor all the same. Like those guys that wanted to kill him for creating the well in Hyjal, but then stole a vial and went to create the Sunwell.
>>
>>273006252
>>273002574
He was possessed by a demon, remember?
>>
>>273010097
that was after the events of Keal'thas campaign where he was the hero humanity needed but didnt deserve.
>>
>>273009874
>Play Illidan in blizzard's dota
>Black screen
>Only see weird sound waves for footprints
>Miss every skillshot
>>
>>273010336
Is it stated? He could have just been dread lorded the whole time.
>>
>>273010336
I don't think it's stated and you can reasonable assume he was mind controlled from almost the beginning.
>>
How can humans be relevant in WoW? I mean, they're the youngest of all races, they're not the strongest, they're not the fastest, they're not the smartest, they don't even have a big sense of racial unity, or even nation unity.

How can a mediocre race be any relevant?
>>
>Here lies Illidan
>He never scored
>>
>>273010636
mmo formula. Night Elves were brought down a notch. They have magical parity with blood elves. the Forsaken don't really enjoy any of their undead perks but can still use the light as well. Orcs and Tauren are also brought down. An orc warrior could have taken on two, maybe three footmen. A Tauren could have taken on several. Tauren are also near-extinct numbering only a few thousands after the centaur rape but they may as well be as numerous as the Forsaken.
>>
>>273010636
because the players are humans so they made them relevant

sorry, no other good reason
>>
>>273010864
I don't really mean in gameplay. Of course they have to level the play field.

But lorewise, the fact that the humans are still kicking is incredible.
>>
>>272998945
>UTHER, THE CITIZENS ARE GOING TO TURN INTO UNDEAD!
>THERE'S NO WAY WE CAN HELP THEM, BUT MAYBE WE CAN ATLEAST STOP THE SPREAD!
>man fuck off boy you're evil as shit I'm through with your shit fuck you
What the fuck.
>>
>>273011049
Gameplay decides the lore
>>
People who did nothing wrong:
Daelin
Garithos
Kael'thas
Grom
Garrosh
Arthas
>>
>>273010864
>>273010636
Numbers and the Sundering are the answer. The ancient races of the world suffered a great blow and allowed the humans to grow uncontested. They just had to back the fuck off from the Trolls and they were set to do whatever the fuck they wanted.
>>
>>273011225
Yeah, the writers of CoS instance were retarded but then again almost all WoW writers are retarded.
>>
>>273011298
Garrosh and Grom did plenty wrong. Rest is fi-

Wait, why did Kael'thas betray his people and kidnap the Naaru from their basement?
>>
File: reindeer.png (440KB, 575x565px) Image search: [Google]
reindeer.png
440KB, 575x565px
>>273011408
>CoS instance

seriously?
>>
>>273011408
>WoW writers
>CoS instance
Uh.
>>
>yfw Illidan has almost 2000 years on Tyrande
>>
>>273011482

Because Blizzard needed another raid tier
>>
>>273011612
Culling of Stratholme instance
>>273011549
Yeah yeah I stayed in WoW til wotlk, I know. shoot me
>>
>>273011482
>>273011726
WoW truly ruined everything and everyone.
>>
>>273011726
What was the lore reason though? "Fuck my people and their addiction, my place is by my demon lord's side"?
>>
>>273011763
Anon, the Culling of Stratholme instance is directly based on a map in WC3.
>>
File: 1390696467530.jpg (114KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
1390696467530.jpg
114KB, 682x682px
>>273011763
>>
File: bush.jpg (16KB, 255x342px) Image search: [Google]
bush.jpg
16KB, 255x342px
>Lich King can magically think way ahead and plan out the plague of lordaeron, controlling Arthas, etc.
>still a slave to vampire demons

>Gul'dan
>less powerful orc warlock
>by "consuming" the skull's power illidan is more powerful than Tichondrius
>>
File: wc3.jpg (40KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
wc3.jpg
40KB, 500x400px
>>273011763
You really don't understand what we're getting at, do you?
>>
>>273011850

Its speculation, but he got fucked over by Ilidian, who promised him a fount of magic to sustain his people (Most likely the Reliquary of souls place in Black temple). Its why all of Ilidian's demons have blue eyes instead of green. Its an arcane source.

But instead they got to suck demons off, this pissed off Kael'Thas, then somehow he went total crazy and pledged himself to the Legion and decided that the whole world should burn. Most likely he just got Metzen'd and became corrupted
>>
Burning Legion lack of air forces despite their planets conquering thingy
>>
>human campaign
>actually you play as elves
>>
>>273012012
To be fair Illidan had help from his night elf army. Why did he even have night elf followers though to mount an army? That's a plot hole.
>>
>>273011763
>wotlk babbies

not even once
>>
>>273012012
>still a slave to vampire demons

nigga was a ghost popsicle
>>
>>273011298
Griffith
>>
>>273012095
The legion can only transverse to worlds with magic on them.

e.g. argus, azeroth and draenor are the 3 we know about the most

so portals and shit
>>
>the scourge without a lich king is powerful enough to destroy azeroth
>arthas somehow loses
>>
>>273004185
If only WC3 had the editor from AOM.
>>
>>273012276
Because not all the night elves are retarded.
>>
>>273006135
Rather, why killing his father like that? He was old, he could have him killed by poison, thrown off the stairs, assassinated, then BAM, Kingdom here I come.
But no, he becomes an outcast and is lucky the undead accept him.
>>
>>273011934
>>273011913
>>273012056
>>273012301
99.9% of people who heard the name Warcraft was due to the mmo so whatever dude at least i have a life i can't play shitty obscure RTS games all day like you. get fuked lel rekt
>>
>>273012510
The sword told him to. He thought he was helping
>I will take away the burden of your crown
>>
File: 1416421949185.jpg (199KB, 1039x825px) Image search: [Google]
1416421949185.jpg
199KB, 1039x825px
>>273012560
>>
>>273012510
He's a death knight m8

his will isn't entirely his own
>>
File: 1412831104790.png (591KB, 905x917px) Image search: [Google]
1412831104790.png
591KB, 905x917px
>>273012560
le lel
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.