[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the verdict so far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 469
Thread images: 47

File: Advanced_Warfare.jpg (29KB, 288x332px) Image search: [Google]
Advanced_Warfare.jpg
29KB, 288x332px
So what's the verdict so far?
>>
>>270357837
It's fun
>>
Where can I get a steam key cheap
>>
it's COD. If you like it, you will like it. If you hate it , you will hate it
>>
>playing Call of Duty post-MW2

You must have come to this board later than 2011.
>>
>>270357920
It's still $10 off on GMG, under VIP. You have to be signed in to see it.
>>
>>270357837
12/10 now my cheque is here
>>
>>270357837
its not as good as titanfall
>>
I'd pirate it but the only thing I'm interested in is the multiplayer. Too bad you can't crack multiplayer access.
>>
I'd give it an F, purely out of respect.
>>
>>270357837

it's the same game you played last year.
>>
>>270358068

looks like it has way more content than Titanfall, though. Man did that game get old fast. I'm still downloading this, but hopefully it doesn't get boring as quickly.
>>
>>270358148
Except with exosuits letting you move around like a giga nigga.
>>
>>270358148
No it isnt

Ghosts was just pure shit, this one is only less shittier than ghosts
>>
Optimization is garbage and the servers are even worse. I don't think this game has dedicated servers. If it does, then they're terrible.

But on the occasions I do get to actually play the game without some sort of hangups it's acually pretty fun. Much faster than the last games... I think. I haven't played since MW2 and it became apparent that all the games afterwards were rehashes

lasers are fucking gay fuck you if you use them
>>
>>270358148
This isn't that bad..

It's fine. It's COD before Ghosts. I won't buy it for myself, but I've had a game this afternoon
>>
Worst game of the year award
>>
>>270358142
10/10 for the comment, 2/10 for the game.
>>
looks fun and my friends say it's fun
from past experiences, cod with friends has also been very fun
>>
>>270358304
>Optimization is garbage
I disagree with you there, but I do agree the game needs dedicated servers. So far the peer to peer hosting isn't working. And yes, fuck lasers.
>>
>>270358202

it's the same game as last year but with destiny jumping.
>>
does it have dedicated servers, a server browser, and mod support? if not it's shit
>>
It's good. Doesn't take a lot of steps forward, but it goes significantly further than recent entries have.
>>
>>270358304
>optimization is garbage
It's okay, a fuckton better than ghosts though.
>bad servers
agreed
>lasers
titanfall smart pistol 2.0
>>
>>270358142
Kek
>>
>>270358374
fUN IS NOT A FUCKING ARGUMENT YOU LITTLE TWAT

HOW IS IT FUN?

IF YOU CANNOT ANSWER THAT QUESTION, THEN THE GAME IS SHIT
>>
>>270357837

are you older than 10?

it's shit.

are you a part of this autistic generation of shitheads?

it's fun.
>>
>>270357837
It's very fun. My brother usually doesn't play fps and even he sat around to watch me play a few games. He even got in on it too. Thank god for local co-op online.
>>
>>270357837
10/10

i'm lvl 18 and love everything so far.
>>
File: 2kawaii.gif (487KB, 256x190px) Image search: [Google]
2kawaii.gif
487KB, 256x190px
>>270358304

>lasers are fucking gay fuck you if you use them

So use lasers as much as possible to piss off weak-ass nerds, gotcha.
>>
Finally got my copy of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on The One. Future of gaming is here!
>>
>>270358503
That's the auto response from 99% of /v/ when it's a shitendo game so people can use it for this if they want as well
>>
>>270358470
it's not even established yet, but I love this meme
>>
>>270358379
>>270358473

I guess my vidcard is shit then

Turning on FXAA past 2 means playing the game at -12 fps for me and these textures are too fucking muddy to me to justify the massive slowup if I turn on some fucking anti-aliasing
>>
>>270358503
It just is, anon. It just is.
>>
>>270358561
confused, I'm both
>>
https://www.g2a.com/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-steam-cd-key-preorder-eu.html#

is this legit
>>
Is it only people who preordered the game that can pick it up today? Or can I just go to the local Gamestop and grab a copy?
>>
>>270358142
12/10
>>
>>270357837
Do the new mechanics shows off add anything to the game, or is all still setpiece bits like the hookshot and wingsuit in Blops 2?
>>
>>270357837
The multi is garbage right now, due to shit servers or shit hosting, but it's potentially the best multi gameplay from any COD to me: it's still COD, but with enormous verticality and a paced comparable to Unreal Tournament.
>>
File: 1197872569412.png (35KB, 201x247px) Image search: [Google]
1197872569412.png
35KB, 201x247px
>>270358583
>>
>>270358720
It's g2a
Of course it's legit you goddamn shitstain.
>>
It's a step in the right direction.

Also the cinematic CG was pretty impressive.
>>
>>270358142
can someone explain this meme to me?
im not a nerd so i don't care about keeping out with your ebin memes /v/ but i still wanna know what the fuck does this one mean
>>
>>270358503
It's fun.
>>
>>270358749
Yeah, the exo-suit stuff makes the game much faster than the ones before it
>>
multi is fun

coming from a quake cs background its super easy

twitch vito_tv
>>
>>270358886
pay respects you asshole
>>
>>270359012
when your mom will stop sucking my dick
no stfu faggot
>>
>>270358503
But then people answer and you disagree with it. It's almost like people have opinions and they can possibly be different, or something crazy like that
>>
Least as good as Blops2
>>
>pirating working multiplayer will never be viable for lively Call of Duty games

Why? ;_;
>>
>>270358886
Your character is at a cemetery and you press F to pay respect.

Now /v/ milks it to death and starts blaming reddit for a shit meme after a while.
>>
>>270358886

Scene from the game, what looks like a funeral, has a prompt where, if you press F, you pay respects to a soldier supposedly in the coffin. It reads

>Press 'F' to pay respects

The picture, taken out of context, looks bizarre, silly, and invites mockery. I'm sure it looks as stupid in context.

There you go, anon. Now you, too, can take part in the epic posting of shit that's only ever funny once but nevertheless is posted until the end of time.
>>
>>270357973

Pretty much this, as a major CoD fanboy I can say that in several ways I'm disappointed but I know it will still provide a good few months of fun, assuming I stick with it and go for the max prestige like I have with all the others.

>>270358172

It has WAY more content than Titanfall, definitely.

I would say the pros are:

>guns actually have recoil now
>guns don't kill in two-four bullets like Ghosts, you actually have to aim and time your shots
>the new exo-suit double-jump/boost thing is freaking awesome, although not quite as game-changing as people were saying
>the maps are much better than the ones in Ghosts, they brought them back to a sensible size and didn't fuck up the spawns as bad
>Flak Jacket actually works in this game as ooposed to the useless Blast Shield in Ghosts
>everyone gets infinite sprint and no fall damage by default
>it doesn't seem like there's any super-overpowered gamebreaking weapon as of now like the Ripper or Honey Badger
>killstreaks seem pretty balanced and no more support crap
>brought back Hardpoint
>brought back the emblem editor from Black Ops

and the cons are:

>shotguns suck and there's only three of them
>the first-ever laser gun in the series sucks
>panic knifing still happens sometimes
>snipers are still annoying although quickscoping isn't as bad (yet)
>they changed hardcore gametypes from ricochet to the shitty three-teamkills and you get booted system
>they brought back the system where you unlock things by level instead of being able to choose, no idea why they would do that after how great the unlock system was in Ghosts
>brought back two-round Domination
>matches in general are two short for some reason
>>
It's not the worst COD but it's still shit.
>>
>>270357837
It's Call of Duty.
>>
>>270358732

This. the whole Day Zero things confusing me. Can you buy the game today without a preorder or do you have to wait untill tomorrow?
>>
>>270357982
>playing CoD post-4
I bet you're a 90s kid too.
>>
File: ss (2014-11-03 at 06.49.48).jpg (115KB, 930x458px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-11-03 at 06.49.48).jpg
115KB, 930x458px
>>270357986
Am I missing something here?
>>
>>270359289
The cycle must continue.
>>
Watched some multiplayer footage. Looks fun, will play. Last CoD I really liked was first MW, I tried the subsequent ones but they never pulled me in as much. I want to hop around like a roid raging grasshopper.
>>
Is there still lag in multiplayer? It's what put me off the games.
>>
I'll just wait for the new rainbow fix, since it will be an actual tactical FPS
>>
>>270359312
Is your comma key broken or are you just a retard
>>
>>270358612
but you can't just say its fun. even on nintendo games saying "its fun" with no backup gets this kind of response. you have to quantify what makes it fun.

Is it fun like every call of duty is 'fun'(i.e. you like twitchy clusterfucks with stupid spawn placement)? is it fun because the new movement dramatically changes the way you play? is it fun because of specific new weaponry or the mechanics of killstreaks or some shit?

I could have fun with an absolutely shit game because I liked a couple of things it was doing, but that doesn't make it a good game or one with lasting power
>>
>>270359318
I don't get how the hardcore match booting you for teamkill or the two round domination is a con. And I actually liked unlocking stuff. It gives you a sense of progress.
>>
>/v/ consistently harps how shit call of duty is, how casual it is, how no one should play it and those who do are fucking shite with a shit opinions on vidya

>thread is full of people who have spent money on the newest iteration of CoD

fuck lol
>>
I hope none of you are actually paying full price for this. Me and my friend went to gamestop,traded in some games I didn't want much anymore for my collection.

I bought Ragnarok Odyessy for me and my friend bought AW for him but I sometimes play COD once in a while since it gets so stale so fast.

Popped it in just a while ago and the online is solid as far as I can tell. Things don't feel overpowering so far like other COD games. Still not worth buying for $60,$50, or even $40 if you have played COD since 4.
>>
>>270359684
You're trying too hard to quantify something that isn't meant to be quantified, anon. It's just fun. End of story.
>>
Spacey/10

I only play CoD for the single player anyway.
>>
>the multiplayer bots know how to use the jump boost and get on elevated areas

Huh, didn't expect that. You can say that the developers went above and beyond the call of duty.
>>
Is search and destroy still ruined in this game?(being able to revive)

Is there hardcore mode?

Do you still show up on radar if you don't move?
>>
>>270359318
>guns actually have recoil now
>guns don't kill in two-four bullets like Ghosts, you actually have to aim and time your shots
Really? Because CoD to me was a game of "who sees the other guy first", because there was no recoil and a few bullets are deadly.
>>
>>270359667

None of the commas were used incorrectly. I just used incomplete clauses.
>>
>>270358732
You can't get a copy until midnight if you didn't pre--order, this is basically a fuck you to whoever didn't do so
>>
>>270359724
it's just marketers m8, they learned that the best way to get people to buy a game is to trick them into thinking everyone else is playing it and having fun

in a few weeks nobody will be talking about this game anymore and everyone here will be calling it shit as per usual
>>
>>270359843
Only infinity ward does that
>>
>>270359318

Two round domination is great nigga
>>
>>270359840
>Is search and destroy still ruined in this game?(being able to revive)

What? I only play Search and Destroy and was considering trying to find this somewhere cheap, but they did that to S&D? Are you joking?
>>
>>270359869
No you typed like a spaz. Two sentences don't need 8 commas
>>
>>270359318
>guns don't instant kill

confirmed not getting game now. Guns should kill almost instantly
>>
File: ogre.png (70KB, 654x354px) Image search: [Google]
ogre.png
70KB, 654x354px
I am hoping it's the beginning of the end.
>>
>>270358927
>>270358761
Is it still "camp for one hit kills: the game" but with jetpacks?
>>
>>270359992
Different game mode and game, nigger
>>
>>270358253
>ghost comes out
>everyone agrees it's great

>new CoD comes out
>"the old one was shit, this is a little better :)"

I wonder how long you've been falling down this hole.
>>
if you ever wonder if /v/ is all underage shits, just look at this thread.
>>
>>270357837
it's a call of duty. that's all there's to say
>>
>>270359537
>playing cod post 2
I bet you're a milennial
>>
>>270360185

OK.

Where can I get it for cheap?
>>
>>270360108
It's not. People have been saying good things about this game.
>>
>>270359992
No, they created a new mode called Search and Rescue, in which you can revive your teammates by picking up their dog tags. SnD is still there. That anon doesn't know what he's talking about
>>
>48gb download

seriously what the fuck is in that game that makes it so fucking big?
>>
>>270358761
What? This is the slowest CoD game I've played to date.
>>
How's the performance FPS wise?
>>
>>270360105
No they shouldn't. Play CoD Ghosts and see how shitty the gameplay is there.
>>
>>270360281
M-MUH FLAC AUDIO
>>
>>270359691

The hardcore match booting is annoying because it means you basically can't use explosives at all, even if you're super careful you will inevitably accidentally kill teammates with grenades or noobtubes. And since people die like 70 percent faster in hardcore, you could accidentally kill a teammate just by having them walk in front of you while you're shooting.

Two-round Domination just makes the matches seem shorter and more boring.

And I'll agree that the unlock system is a preference, but to me it's irritating because I had fucking everything I loved in Ghosts and now I don't have shit in AW and it's gonna take me hours to get the stuff I want, and then I'll just prestige anyways.
>>
>>270360121
No. Camping doesn't seem to be a problem, but the times they do happen, it's pretty bad because of the added verticality. They won't kill you in a single shot though, unless they're sniping. Enough time to run and turn the corner to heal
>>
>>270360105
No, that's not CoD. Play every single CoD before cancerous Ghosts. You're supposed to be able to run away from gunfights, not instant kill people.
>>
>>270360281
They didn't compress any of the textures, maybe? Possibly multiple languages for the campaign.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1g2XGnN2jM
>>
>>270359802
My ass. If you liked it, you have REASONS.

If the game gives you an unplaceable sense of "fun" and you can't explain why, its flavor of the month bullshit that you'll forget about as soon as anything better comes along.
>>
>>270360186
No said that, fucker. Everyone agreed Ghost was shit
>>
File: cod aw reviews.png (16KB, 307x522px) Image search: [Google]
cod aw reviews.png
16KB, 307x522px
>"CoD is dying"
>>
>>270360547
That, is literally every CoD though. You play it until you find something new because it's reptitive. CoD has never been groundbreaking.
>>
>>270359318
> anything in ghosts being great
> the truth

Pick one
>>
>>270360626

>im an ignorant fuck who doesnt realize activision pays everyone

you are either a child, or naive.
>>
>>270360105
If you don't understand why instant kills is terrible and stupid, you are the problem. Instant kills take out almost all of the skill and make it a game of chance and sitting in blind spots.
>>
>>270357837
People still play this garbage? I gave up after Black ops 2 and Ghosts. The multiplayer was unplayable due to the excessive amounts of lag compensation or whatever. Every title before then I would dominate everyone constantly, but since BO2, its been shitty..
>>
>>270357837

Its good.

Compared to its predecessors, SP is bretty gud too, a little melodramatic.
>>
>>270360329
Just don't spam grenades and shoot everything that moves like a newb and actually plan things with your team.
>>
>>270360626

>no 10/10

It's shit.
>>
>>270360771

It doesn't matter, every kid and dudebro is gonna see it got much better reviews than Ghosts and they'll go buy it and it won't be going away anytime soon like everyone has been hoping.
>>
>>270360771
At least he's not dumb enough to believe that it's dying.
>>
>>270360547
I do have a reason for liking it. It's fun.
>>
>>270360329

So don't prestige then what are you fucking retarded.
>>
F
>>
>>270360401
I haven't enjoyed call of duty since MW2, and my man complaint has been the campy, no-health playstyle and horrible verticality. I'm almost kind of interested in AW, if it'll feel more like one of those hopping around like an asshole shooters
>>
>>270361002

But if I don't prestige it'll feel like there's no point and I'm wasting time, because I'm not making progress on ANYTHING.

I have an addictive nature with video games like that.

How many prestiges does AW have anyways? I know the max level is 50.
>>
>>270360281
Oh no 5 more minutes of downloading! How bad!
>>
10/10 would pay respect
>>
>>270360329
I've never had any of these issues during gameplay.
>>
goddammit why can't titanfall have more content

i adored that game but there was just not enough there
>>
>>270357920
http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Call-Of-Duty%3A-Advanced-Warfare-CD-Key-for-Steam.html
>>
>>270360939

it's honestly sad what people get excited over these days.

>COD, rehashed

>Halo, rehashed

what happened to people making original, innovative games? it's all generic shit.
>>
>>270360657
CoD 2 and MW were both popular because they did new and novel things for FPS (on consoles anyway). I would say that MW was slightly groundbreaking, and thats why they stretched it into 12 games to wring every ounce of novelty out of the game and turn it into a parched husk of reptetitiveness
>>
>friends are planning to buy it
>I say its cod after all and its probably gonna be shit
>they say noo, this one is different
>now they are crying on twitter about how bad it is

loving
every
laugh
>>
>>270357837
>€75

I'll pass.
>>
>>270361367

>football, rehashed

>tennis, rehashed
>>
I haven't played COD since the very first modern warfare. Considering the series has not gotten stale at all for me, this will without a doubt be a good buy, right?

please reassure me. i-i'm scared.
>>
File: sad frog.jpg (42KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.jpg
42KB, 500x476px
>tfw 0.7 k/d
>>
>>270361503
People who like football are the most boring people you will ever meet. I dont know anyone who likes tennis.
>>
>>270361668
Figure out which gun is the most balanced between damage and recoil
Use whichever perks hide your presence and give you mobility
Learn the maps and the points where people always go

That should get you 2.0 at the very least.
>>
>>270361652
It's a pretty good. It's a foot in the right direction and had a lot of content. Look up gameplay and decide
>>
>>270361503

doom isnt the same as halo

cod is the same as cod, every fucking year.

see the difference?
>>
>>270361461
>*tips respects*
>>
>>270358503
well you see, there are

Friends: doing things together
U and me: together
Nywhere and any time at all

>down here in the deep blue sea
>>
>>270361693
That's because Tennis is a rich people sport. I'm fairly middle class and a consistently ranked 4.5 player. Everybody at that level is rich as balls. At the tourneys I'll pull up in my beat up Civic and have to park next to Porsches and Lamborghini. If you're not a high level player or a rich guy, you're not going to know many tennis players
>>
>Australian
>200 GB cap
>3 mbps
>game is $90 and 43 GB
>STAT test is around the corner, meaning I can't afford to chew through the data
>bandwidth doesn't refresh after STAT, meaning I'll potentially risk capping myself before STAT

fUCK I WANT TO PLAY THIS SO BAD BUT GODDAMN IT WHY IS IT SO BIG
>>
>>270358584
>xbone
>future

Have fun with that engineered nightmare machine. It's too flawed to even be considered a console.
>>
>>270362198
they should really innovate, i can't remember the last time tennis wasn't just a rehash of tennis

>this thread
>>
>>270362087
That's because you're using a comparison between two different series for the one that's different, and a comparison between an entry in the same series for the same. That's a biased analogy, anon. You're biased. You're a cod-hater.
>>
File: 1414764516090.jpg (84KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1414764516090.jpg
84KB, 399x388px
>>270362258

I'm moving there next year. are literally all isps like that or are you just poor?
>>
>>270360849
/thread
>>
>>270362367
I think the kinect can have so many applications outside of gaming. Too bad they decided to make it a toy.
>>
>>270362475

What state are you moving to?

Why are you coming to Australia anon?
>>
>>270358749
when they said the suits were a game changer they weren't joking.
>>
>>270362386

activision/cod release the same game every year without even TRYING to innovate or make something new.

COD is essentially madden now. the same exact game every year with new maps/roster changes.
>>
>>270358848
fuck yeah cutscenes were beautiful. Campaign is legit/10
>>
>>270360849
They are still doing that? Thanks for reminding me why I quit at Black ops 3.

I forgot about the lag compensation. Will not play this garbage.
>>
>>270361237
what if he lives in a third world country and can only download this game at 100 kbps?? huh???
>>
>>270362568
You must love hyperboles because you seem to use them all the time. Each entry into the series has had little changes, whether it be new modes, a new way to create a load out, or just a new weapon, each game is constantly improving on the last one. It's not going to be a major upgrade, because that wouldn't be a smart decision, but it is constantly improving itself. Even Madden makes a few adjustments here and there.
>>
>>270359840
that's search and rescue you fucking pleb.
>>
>>270362568

people seeing this as a negative confound me. i've hated most cod games outside of 4 and bo1 but i wouldn't want the series to change because of it. people enjoy the roster changes of madden etc, people enjoy (or loathe) the map and weapon changes in cod. some people prefer a platform, man. let them have it.
>>
If I actually buy it, should I get it for PC or PS3?
>>
>>270362975
They will never improve on the simplicity of CoD 4 or the absolute perfection of the weapons and maps in WaW.
>>
>>270362258
>download caps

I just... I don't understand.
>>
>>270359967
Every game of domination I've played comes down to within 20 points. Teams legit balanced in mp and 2 round domination is GLORIOUS.

Im shit on PC because I haven't played much, but I'm good at getting place to place and capping objectives so I still feel like I'm significantly contributing and the score definitely shows it.
>>
File: FW3_CODAW_SShot002.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FW3_CODAW_SShot002.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
Can't wait to hack the shit out of this game like the other CoD games.
>>
Anyone else wants to play it just to laugh at how cringy it is?
>>
>>270362975

so new maps are an excuse to sell a game for $60 and more shit like a seasons pass for more money?
>>
>>270363052
If PC is more powerful than next gen consoles than PC, otherwise go for the PS3 version
>>
>>270363234
there's a grenade or something in the game that does the exactly same thing as wallhack. what's the point? unless you're triggerbotting or something
>>
>>270357982
Now I want to see a Call of Duty Postmodern Warfare
>>
>>270360284
depends on system. Consoles running 60fps, I'm on a lenovo laptop and I'm getting 30-50 on more graphically intensive settings while running fraps.
>>
File: 1291227213943.jpg (17KB, 460x260px) Image search: [Google]
1291227213943.jpg
17KB, 460x260px
>>270363252
>Not enjoying the over the top CoD campaigns anyway

Do you hate fun?
>>
Why has no one answered me? This is important>>270359631
>>
>>270362975
the ability to drop your 2nd weapon for an extra perk or a "new" gun/map/gamemode isn't innovation
>>
>>270363234
coolest anon alive
>>
>>270362904
What is he doing spending money on games then? Start saving a move away from that shithole.
>>
>>270363303
The story mode has to be fully created. They have new survival modes. There are new guns, slight tweaks to the mechanics, and new modes. You're getting a whole new game, not just a few maps.
>>
>>270362568
this is absolutely untrue. CoD has basic mechanics that are unchanged, yes, but why should it change, anyway? It's Call of Duty. But the setting(thus, the style, presentation) and the content are always different.
>>
>>270360771
actually that might not be entirely true. I know for a fact they didn't pay IGN, which is why they WOULDN'T review it and it's not on that list.
>>
>>270363578
It's a change. It improves the game. Thus, it's an innovation to the series.
>>
>>270361260
wait wait. they do this? is this stuff okay? why would they do this?
>>
File: FW3_CODAW_SShot006.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FW3_CODAW_SShot006.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>270363395
Aimbots and adjusting bullet penetration and other little features like that can drastically affect the game.
>>
>>270363685

oh boy so $60 pays for kevin spacey and "press F to tip your fedora"!
>>
>>270363318
I'm just wondering what the playerbase will be like on the PC
I got a GTX 650 and i5 3570
>>
>used to rent the games for £5, play the campaign as some guilty fun and never touch them again
>now I can't because Blockbusters was closed and Amerifats are keeping online rental services to themselves

Thanks, internet.
>>
File: 1401025360355.jpg (154KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1401025360355.jpg
154KB, 1920x1080px
They started to add new gameplay features when they realized they had most kids like they have zombies buying these games. They just made a carriage on the shill wagon just for you /v/.

Call me an anti CoD superiority faggot or whatever, but this games extra bells and whistles don't detract from the fact that this is the series that is all ready responsible for setting the trend for brown blur and bloom and iron sight stop and start combat. And I'm even less convinced because I know 80% of the people who will buy this are only doing it because the majority stopped saying "cod is shit don't buy it because everyone thinks its shit" and now want to be seen with the in crowd of "well I actually play cod and it's not that bad I'd know because I play it".
>>
>>270363907
I can't stand the console versions because of the gamepad. Honestly it feels like im crippled when I have to play an fps on a console. Especially something like this where the movement is crazy. But, if you are good with the gamepad and don't mind, I'd honestly suggest it getting it on a ps4 or xbone, the PC version will have much smaller playerbase for sure.
>>
>>270363907
It's not as big as the consoles one, but it will hold for at least two years. Other than size, it's pretty much the same as consoles.
>>
Only reason I'd get the damn game is for the zombies and SP
>>
>>270364084
That's because can you even call using a mouse and keyboard to play an fps? You see the enemy, you click the enemy, he dies. It's all twitch based gameplay, you know. It's essentially a game of whack-a-mole. I mean high speed clicking can't really be considered first person shooting. It takes very little coordination to pull off. Notice how old people and young children can easily manipulate a mouse, but they have a hard time manipulating two sticks? It's because using a controller takes more hand-eye coordination and muscle control. So really, PC guys are the casuals here.
>>
>>270364024
>cod
>brown and bloom
i've never seen a brown cod game, and they have some of the sharpest graphics around. Granted they look dated, but they aren't overdone like battlefield.

And the last time I've seen someone use brown as an arugement was around the Quake 2 era.

kill yourself
>>
>>270359631
Mine's playing okay, but obviously, it varies from person to person.
>>
File: 1404309872510.jpg (35KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1404309872510.jpg
35KB, 268x265px
dodgin left with shift feels super weird with keyboard. almost impossible to do.
>>
>>270364147
coolbeans. Then I just need to be reaccustomed to playing FPS' against people
>>270364084
I haven't played PS3 for a year, I just figured the playerbase would be bigger
>>
>>270363878
It actually takes me a day or so just to get used to the different ads speed when playing a new CoD game.
>>
Can you fucking change the FOV in singleplayer?

Cunts
>>
>>270364387
No. Welcome to motion sickness
>>
File: 1414498115630s.jpg (3KB, 118x124px) Image search: [Google]
1414498115630s.jpg
3KB, 118x124px
>>270359887

>Marketers on the shithole of the internet that is 4chan.

Sure thing, anon, i'm sure any company wouldn't mind being linked to the marvelous 4chan.
>>
>>270364228
>this guy
>>
Awful. I get horrible FPS drops on an i5 4570/GTX770/8 GB RAM machine. The SP is boring as well so I'm glad I just pirated it. I won't buy any MP game without servers anyway.

Cancer.
>>
>>270364656
You sure are
>>
>>270363234

>want to get it on PC
>don't want to because of shit like this

just another reason why they don't port games to PC
>>
>>270364228
actually I feel the opposite. My hands are really shakey/twitchy so aining is a bitch on the PC. I can more or less break even in cod PC but in games where you HAVE to aim like CS I get fucking destroyed because I have trouble aiming with a mouse. Gamepad has never given me trouble. Only problem is aiming is faster with a mouse than gamepad so using a gamepad on pc will get you destroyed.
>>
>>270357837
CODEX or RELOADED?
>>
>>270364334
dont dodge left with shift, double-tap a/s/d
>>
>open /v/
>14 out of 15 threads on the front page are about cawadooty

Today is a terrible day to be on /v/.
>>
First twitch stream I found of this game was a camper. Hope this isn't the average player
>>
File: 1403936516410.png (228KB, 405x358px) Image search: [Google]
1403936516410.png
228KB, 405x358px
>>270364228

You are right, but the butthurt 30-40 yr old pc mustards will never accept it.

In general, you just can't make people change their way of thinking after so many years. It would make them feel like they wasted their whole life.
>>
>>270362258

fuck off Monk3y
>>
>>270365062
It's the release date, what do you expect?
>>
>>270364941

Doesn't matter, Codex fucked up the crack, but they released a fix. Both cracks work on both versions
>>
>>270359576
Is there something im supposed to see wrong with this?
>>
>>270364656
aww, is mommy proud? Probably not, she will never be.
>>
>>270363164

>tfw 30 gb a month

its not too bad though because between 1 AM and 7AM its unmonitored so thats when I do all my big downloading
>>
>>270365135
Last time I checked we don't discuss cawadooty like never, not even at release day.
>>
>>270359318
>>killstreaks seem pretty balanced and no more support crap
Awww, I liked not losing your streak
>>
>>270365243
>we don't discuss

----->reddit
>>
File: Soze.gif (718KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
Soze.gif
718KB, 500x240px
So is Kevin Space Keyser Soze or what?
>>
>>270365243

the kids are skipping school.
>>
>>270365243
Are you new?
>>
>>270365347
What are you talking about? Reddit discuss cawadooty like 24/7.
>>
>>270362258

Goddamn i remember that Download caps were a thing around here about 10 years ago and i live in Eastern european shithole

How is this still acceptable in this day and age?
>>
>>270365135
Official release is tomorrow
>>
>>270363875
it's probably stolen.
>>
>>270364656
>those textures
>>
>>270365243
We did. There were ghosts thread last year, and black ops 2 thread the year before that. They're usually not apparent every other time of the year, but on release date there's a good number of threads. This one also has more than the usual number because fuckers are trying to force their stupid meme
>>
>>270365410

/v/ is not a place to discuss games. It's a place to hate them.
>>
>>270365624
Isn't that the same thing?
>>
>>270365515

"Extra" textures, details maxed. Welcome to CoD 2014!
>>
>>270359067
pay ur fucking respects
>>
If you don't pay the respects , does everyone really shoot you?
>>
>50% LESS PREORDERS THAN THE PREVIOUS GAME
>80% LESS PREORDERS THAN THE GAME BEFORE THAT

BEGINNING
OF
THE
END
>>
File: 1339156239498.jpg (77KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
1339156239498.jpg
77KB, 398x398px
>>270364858
Yeah, better play FPS with a fucking controller.
>>
>>270365834
If you don't pay you get evicted.
>>
>>270365274
you can customize the actual killstreaks for extra points.
IE you can turn on support mode for UAV and Care package for an extra 200 score required to get it. All scorestreaks are upgradeable, I've mainly been using the doubletap orbital carepackage upgrade.
>>
>>270361848
Trust me, I'm on GameBattles trademarked
>>
>>270357973
wow interdasting idea m'sir
dont you think you can use it in the context of
everything in the world?
even though its wrong
>>
So /v/ have you paid you respects yet?
>>
>>270365927
I always see Call of Duty as a sort of containment game so the shitty community gets concentrated there. Without it I fear dudebros will start to leak to games we like, such as MGSV.
>>
>>270365624
the most accurate fucking description of /V/ I have ever seen
>>
Eh I bought it for 42 dollars on G2A. If it mediocre and I only get 40 or so hours of fun out of it so be it.

I loved the fuck out of Blacklight Retribution and this looks simillar.
>>
>>270365941
FPS ON PC ARE SO HARDCORE
>POINT
>CLICK
SO FUCKING HARDCORE
>>
>>270366438

>aim assist on console for babies

so hardcore!
>>
>>270362258
>>fUCK I WANT TO PLAY THIS SO BAD BUT GODDAMN IT WHY IS IT SO BIG

typical australian. you make me ashamed you fucking casual
>>
Is the multiplayer fun?

haven't played since mw2 and I'd like a nice casual shooter
>>
>>270366202
yea it will totally effect you when people who play cod play a different singleplayer game
fuck off
>>
>>270357837

Honestly, I'm not too interested in AW but I'd like to see it pull all the multiplayer fags off Destiny just to show Bungie their lame ass no content game can't live off shitty 'events' that just add new bounties and pointless rep farms.
>>
>>270364241
modern warfare 3 is literally the ugliest game ive ever fucking played
>>
>>270366680
>Honestly, I'm not too interested in AW but I'd like to see it pull all the multiplayer fags off Destiny just to show Bungie their lame ass no content game can't live off shitty 'events' that just add new bounties and pointless rep farms.

this, the best bit about this and halo will be watching destiny die like halo 4 did
>>
>>270366810
You must be pretty new to gaming then. When'd you start? 2009? 2010?
>>
>>270366995
2002 actually
>>
File: oh no.png (56KB, 656x658px) Image search: [Google]
oh no.png
56KB, 656x658px
Is there any way for me to get around this?
I can run BO2 multiplayer at a low-ish resolution (1300something by 800 something) with medium lighting and get 70-90fps (I can play on 45+ it's just that I tend to get some moderate drops)
I can play the singleplayer at 1600something by 1000 something.
>>
>>270366070
sounds interesting, I'll probably end up buying it.
>>
>>270357837
Multiplayer is INSANE on PC. If you're good at FPS games then the movement in this is absolutely fucking terrific.
Worth the purchase.

Add me if you want to play: /id/kronnoc
>>
File: 1410812528473.png (157KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1410812528473.png
157KB, 498x497px
>>270358503
Why so mad?
>>
>>270357837
>implying I will download that piece of shit
press F to give a fuck
>>
File: coffin of respect.jpg (60KB, 657x536px) Image search: [Google]
coffin of respect.jpg
60KB, 657x536px
>>
>>270367687

can someone post the good version of this where the us&a flag is on the coffan
>>
>>270367357
>If you're good at FPS games

what if I'm awful?

not used to kb+m controls
>>
>>270366438
FPS ON CONSOLE ARE SO HARDCORE
>TURN
>TURN
>TURN
>TURN
>DEAD BECAUSE I WAS SHOT WHILE TURNING
SO FUCKING HARDCORE
>>
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/consoles/bundles/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare/qr#

You can go here to get a free AW avatar item for your 360/XB1 avatar. Unsure how long the offer will last. Free shit is free shit.
>>
File: 1415031379309.png (165KB, 509x400px) Image search: [Google]
1415031379309.png
165KB, 509x400px
>>270367932

F;_;
>>
>>270365941

well, I'd rather play with a controller and no hackers
>>
>>270367520
nice edge
>>
Entered this thread to see how people can be so basic that they still buy cod.

"MouseKB takes less skill than controller"
"The graphics are sharp but dated but good but dated"
"The previous 423409 entries were bad but Im sure this will be good"

Geezus fucking christ Cod tards genuinely have sub 80 iq I mean what the fuck. Activisions marketing department must be salivating over you feeble minded shitstains.
>>
>>270364228
Competently playing a fast-paced shooter with a controller is more difficult, true, but not in a good way. You are now struggling against the controls instead of the match between you and your opponent. Technically there is a higher potential for the skill ceiling when using KB+M.
>>
>>270358581
forgot to post that he's under 18
>>
>>270361461
What the fuck man I got this for 35€.
>>
F
>>
>>270367687
F
>>
Is there no dedicated servers?
>>
File: 45676123213.jpg (22KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
45676123213.jpg
22KB, 480x600px
>>270368345
>>
File: 136012424456.png (22KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
136012424456.png
22KB, 645x773px
are there even any good games with exoskeletons
besides stalker of course
>>
>>270368497
Dedicated servers were announced a few months ago, but no details regarding them indepth. I imagine things will be revealed within the week.

I genuinely expect dedicated servers for the XB1. I seriously hope they don't disappoint.
>>
>>270368348
I'm with you but damn I spend eight hours a day sitting at a desk for work, it's hell on my back when I get home it's the last thing I wanna do. I'm glad the pc has aim assist for controllers so I can occasionally play on my comfy couch. I know I'll still get raped but I'm relieved they have the option.
>>
>>270368429
where?
>>
>>270367687
F
>>
>>270368025
HURPA DERPA POINT AND CLICK POINT AND CLICK
>hardcore/10
>>
>>270368345
>Now excuse me I have to get back to my goat simulator and half-assed indie games
PC Master race
>>
File: 1397400846676.gif (490KB, 167x250px) Image search: [Google]
1397400846676.gif
490KB, 167x250px
>download the torrent because fuck paying for the singleplayer
>implying i'll ever play the multiplayer
>45gb
>only a minor setback, had to clear some space off my hdd
>realize i have to install it somewhere and i'll need to clear even more space
well fuck.
>>
>>270359318
>as a major CoD fanboy

These are the people who browse /v/ now.
>>
>>270369198
For real though why are people so bad on console?
The auto aim feature makes shit super easy.
Every time I play cod or halo with a friend I get top 3 even if I haven't touched a controller in over a year.
>>
>>270365758
F
>>
>>270357837
shills flooding the catalog/10
>>
What is the health in multiplayer like? It's better than ghosts right?
>>
>>270369481
>playing CoD single player

People should have stopped this at 1.
>>
>>270369574
That's because they are normal people who only play video games for an hour every other day. "Gamers" are still a thing, you know, and we do better because we've been practicing the fundamentals a lot more.

Besides, why are you taking any pride in pubstomping people who you know are much worse players than you are? That's something you should reserve for placing high on actual competitive tourney events.
>>
>>270369703
>hating fun
Well aren't you a good little drone. How's all that edge working out for you?
>inb4 the F argument comes up again as if this is the entirety of the gameplay
>>
>>270357837
Can'trunitinmylaptop/10
>>
>>270358381
>it's the same game with X

Then it's not the same game is it?

That's like
>swimming is just walking but in the water
>>
File: 1369247267843.png (387KB, 457x546px) Image search: [Google]
1369247267843.png
387KB, 457x546px
I'm still sort of having fun with Titanfall

Should I keep living /v/
>>
https://www.g2a.com/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-steam-cd-key-eu.html
Is this actually legit?
That's almost half price
>>
>>270371049
I'd like to know too, if I choose this one will the key actually work for me?
>>
File: AW.png (638KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
AW.png
638KB, 2560x1440px
>>270371049
>>270371192
Worked for me. I think it's day zero as well.
I'll find out after work.
>>
>>270371049
I'm not familiar with g2a, but they're probably selling keys from copies of the game bought in Russia.

If they are, I'd be careful, because publishers have been known to revoke keys if they've been redeemed in countries outside where they're sold.
>>
>>270371497
not the one I posted. The day zero one costed IIRC 10 pounds more
>>
>>270363884
Bait/10
>>
Is the "press F" going to be the baneposting of /v/
>>
>>270370108
minimal requirement are hardcoded, same as Ghosts.
game requires i3-530 and 6GB RAM to run, and will refuse to even launch if you have less, but with cracked .exe it runs well bellow that, even with as low as 2GB RAM. I'm not even sure if it's large-adress aware (Ghosts wasn't and still demnaded 6GB to run)
>>
>>270372124
It's the meme of the month for sure.
>>
>>270372263
Do you think it could run on >>270367296?
>>
Its breety gud.

Too much lags tho.

And i cant port forward this shit so my NAT becomes open.
>>
>>270362258
Youre probably too young to know this, since you want to buy the new call of duty this short after release, but you can actually BUY GAMES IN STORES. You know how to install a game you didnt buy on steam or any other platform, dont you?
>>
>>270372263
Not him but my laptop has 8Gb rams and 2gb dedicated graphics, but my processor is not that good. I think it's only 1.5 something ghz
>>
>>270372682
>Too much lags tho.
maybe because it's the day before release day?
How many are playing right now?

If I'm not swarmed with homework (hah), maybe I'll get it for the weekend
>>
>>270357837

This game has more changes from a mechanical, and aesthetic level than Pokemon X/Y have to the R/S remakes.

The COD franchise as a whole generally makes as much, or the same amount of changes as Monster Hunter and Pokemon does with each of their iterations, that also unapologetically reuse assets, encounters, sounds, and textures

All this said, the chances of having a mature COD thread here has always been shit compared to the aforementioned titles. I wonder why?
>>
File: 24323443242423.jpg (130KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
24323443242423.jpg
130KB, 1024x768px
>people wanting cod to fail
thats like asking moot to kill /mlp/, what the fuck is going to happen with all those fuckers? you need bobby /v/ he created a containment series.
>>
>>270357837
watching videos of the multiplayer it really looks like it has a 10Hz tickrate like in BF3.

I don't understand how can people can be okay with that, at all, but can someone confirm?
>>
Only 2 players split screen
fuck this shit
>>
>>270362367
How so? Enlighten me. Protip: I don't have a Kinect.
>>
>>270359631
>Is there still lag?
No. They got rid of that in the latest patch.
Every console is directly linked with nano-fibrewire with 0 resistance.
>>
File: IMG_20141103_151630439.jpg (422KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141103_151630439.jpg
422KB, 1280x720px
Soon...
>>
>>270365356
2soon
>>
>>270368025
EXISTENCE IS SO HARDCORE
>BORN
>LIVE
>LIVE
>LIVE MEANINGLESS LIFE
>LEAVE NO IMPACT UPON THIS EARTH
>DIE ALONE AND FORGOTTEN
>THE END
SO HARDCORE
>>
File: Lanky_Kong.png (232KB, 496x525px) Image search: [Google]
Lanky_Kong.png
232KB, 496x525px
Press F to HE
>>
>>270360981
now this is just trolling
>>
How are the graffxx /v/? Some of the videos I've seen have actually been pretty impressive imo
>>
is there a way to try the game without paying for it?
I think I will hate the multiplayer low tickrate.

Can we predict when steam free weekends will happen?
>>
>>270374979
They're pretty to notch. Some textures uglier than others but overall they did good
>>
>>270375612
press f
>>
>>270358503
why should you have to argue why you find something fun?
>>
>>270358639
PC specs?
>>
F
>>
>>270358886
>im not a nerd

>go to /v/
>I-I'm not a loser guys, promise!
>>
8/10 so far. I'm enjoying the slight changes to guns, the HUD is so much better, and for the first time in a long time, lots of people are playing hardcore.
>>
>>270375612
Around march
>>
>>270376081
it's cool though because he shits on it, while posting here.
>>
>>270374303
>owning guns
>car posters
>xbox one
>chink TV
>movie poster
how's being 13 years old?
grow the fuck up.
>>
>>270364241
>Sharpest graphics around
No.
And funny you mention Quake since CoD still using fucking id Tech 3 in 2014.
>>
File: Call of Duty.jpg (89KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Call of Duty.jpg
89KB, 960x540px
>>270376238
Forgot pic.

Just look at all the copy-pasting.
>>
>>270376238
Didn't they get a new engine for AW?
>>
>>270376509
I cri ervry tteim ;-;
>>
>>270376238
>I have no idea what I'm talking about

The only id Tech related code left is the netcode.
>>
>>270357837
its better than most other call of dutys
saying that it is still shit
>>
>>270376514
Yup. Doesn't say of what
>>
>>270364541
because the marketers would say that they are indeed marketers right? goddamn the idiocity of this place never cease to amaze
>>
this game actually looks different from any other call of duty game, is it true?

i used to play mw1/mw2 like a fucking shitload just because i liked the fast paced shit, and the new mobility shit seems like cod plus red faction multiplayer

will i be able to run it on my shitty gayman laptop? if not, i'll just wait until im able to get on my computer again (that is, if its even worth it)
>>
>>270363234
>Hey guys look! Look at me!
>>
>>270363234
And this is how you throw into the trash 60 dollars.
>>
The loading times are embarrassing, the framerate drop is absurd, the optimization is trash. Its Ghosts 2
>>
>>270377613
anybody at all?
>>
>>270378252
>M
Doubt you'll run it well, it wants a gts450
>>
>>270373603
This.
Kottick is the hero /v/ needs, but not the one /v/ wants.
>>
>>270378503
if i put it on lowest graphics settings, can i get 60 fps? i dont care about graphics, just need the 60 fps
>>
Is the lag compensation still garbage? Do you still get 35ms delay when hosting an offline game?
>>
File: 34rr.jpg (102KB, 841x950px) Image search: [Google]
34rr.jpg
102KB, 841x950px
Is it worth it on PC, like, does it actually fucking function correctly?
>>
>>270378661
Just pirate it and try it.
From what I heard, it runs much better than Ghosts.
>>
sarandondga
>>
>>270365941
Consoles: where the aimbot is built into the game.
>>
>>270378878
>pirating a game that just released

i dont want to wait 10 days for a download
>>
Disgusting thread, nice to see that the reddit cancer is not bullshit :^)
>>
>>270378703
Yes
>>
>>270358927
Do the exosuits remove recoil? If not, gay. In crysis using strength mode reduced recoil which makes sense.
>>
>>270357837
lmao i thought this was a fake cod mockup, then i googled and that's actually what the new codshit is called
>>
>>270379181
Silly thing was crysis strength mode also enhanced damage

The recoil is pretty low for claimed calibers of guns however.
>>
>>270365689
>That tiling on the church hill

Even source is better than this
>>
>>270379741
its not fault of engine
its fault of incompetent idiots in charge of texture resolution
>>
>>270369198
what do you call a game that's difficult due to bad controls? you call it a bad game.
>>
>>270369574
>For real though why are people so bad on console?
The same reason that 90% of players are garbage on PC, too. Most people suck at things.
>>
Great game

#PayRespects
>>
>>270376218
>13 years old
>owning a gun
This isn't Africa/The Mddle East/America
>>
>die
>get thrown back ~10 seconds with literally no consequences
why do these games even have deaths, fuck
>>
how are the killstreaks in the game, do they count towards the next killstreak like in the retarded IW games?
>>
>>270357837
Honestly the game looks pretty fun to me, and I sincerely want to play it.

What's turning me off is the $60 price tag.

I just want to mindlessly shoot the shit out of some dudes, play multiplayer casually for a few hours, and then get on with my life. $60 is too high a price for that.
>>
So fucking pissed. I downloaded this shit and it won't start because I don't have minimum CPU requirements. What a load of fucking shit! I can run Crysis 3 but not this? WHAT THE FUCK!
>>
>>270364656
F
>>
>>270358503
>I don't understand fun so someone please give me a definition I'm missing out pls
>>
>>270362475
>I'm moving there next year

Why would you live there? Everything about the country is fucking wrong. Even down to the politics being backwards and shit, even for corrupted politics standards.
>>
>>270359684
>>270360547
What are your REASONS for being an autistic dumbass?
>>
>>270383412
that's not the matter, a person saying something is fun doesn't give any information to others regarding this being something that sounds appealing to them
>>
File: 1389470430299.jpg (8KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
1389470430299.jpg
8KB, 207x244px
>>270379024
>mfw It took me only 1 hour and 39 minutes
>>
>>270363496

Call of Duty: Social Justice Warfare
>>
>>270368665
dedicated servers only for people who buy the season pass
>>
File: soon.jpg (9KB, 886x24px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
9KB, 886x24px
>>270357837
I will report back soon. idc for mp, not a fan of shooters too much. just wanna run through that story, and run it on muh rig. 144hz monitor might be noice with this. hope muh 780 can push it past 60 fps. should
>>
>>270389110
>muh
>noice

Please stop that.
>>
>>270363318
na man. ps3 version rapes the pcversion.
>>
I liked MW1, MW3, and BLOPS 1.

I did not like MW2, BLOPS2, or Ghosts.

For anyone who's played these and the new one, would I like Advanced Warfare?
>>
>>270357986
How long will this last?
>>
File: DougieMcBuckets.jpg (66KB, 462x347px) Image search: [Google]
DougieMcBuckets.jpg
66KB, 462x347px
>>270389291
muhnoice nigga
>>
>>270390278
probably
AW is just good even if you don't like COD (like myself)
>>
>>270360268
Are those the giant rotating tags I saw in a video?
Is that only on that game mode?
Looks retarded
>>
>>270391201
the tags appear in a mode called "kill confirmed" where enemies drop red ones and teammates blue ones...
kills only count towards score when you get their dogtags... you can also "deny" score by picking up teammates dogtags.
it's a pretty fun mode tho...
>>
>>270363124
WaW has some of the most unbalanced weapons ive seen ever
>>
Was there any legitimate reason at all for them to change the color of KC dog tags from yellow to red?
>>
>>270393591
do they need a good reason for that? anyway red is more of an "enemy color" so that's a reason
>>
This just in: after the instant success of the jumping mechanic, next year's installment of the call of duty franchise will feature rocket jumps and shock rifles and will be called COD: Unreal warfare
>>
>every mini map arrow is blue including yourself

What retard thought that was a good idea?
>>
>>270394672
It really does feel like we're coming full circle here.

I don't mind since UT is coming back.
>>
>>270360609
only good thing about Ghosts was the homage to that Crashing This Plane scene in TDKR
>>
>>270394672
This sounds interesting.
11/10 would buy
>>
>>270359318
>the maps are much better than the ones in Ghosts

Saying better than Ghosts doesn't mean shit. Compare them to something? Blops? MW2?
>>
>>270395096
>tfw no call of duty game where you play as a group of wizards fighting necromancers
>>
>>270357837

It's honestly fun. Everyone will shit on it because it's got CoD in the title and they are mindless drones that subscribe to the opinions of their social group without question.
>>
What will next years game be?
>>
>>270395204

I have about four hours played in multiplayer and so far I would say it's the best since the original Black Ops.
>>
File: CIA.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
CIA.png
563KB, 569x802px
>>270395080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R_rzICCNbM
found a video of the scene in case anybody is curious
>>
>>270395772
Next years CoD is by Treyarch, so it'll probably be good.
>>
>>270395772
see
>>270394672
>>
>>270395080
>homage
If that's what you call it when literally the same thing fucking happens. Most people call that plagiarism. It's fucking shit writing, and even worse imagination. They could have at least changed it up a LITTLE bit.
>>
>>270390278
How can anyone like MW3?
>Nothing memorable
>No innovation
>Shitty Gray and blue color scheme
>The worst maps
>THE WORST MAPS
>Fucking emp killstreak was put on a loadout where your killstreak never ended
>Emps every game.
>>
>>270395867
I don't remember the original being that good. Maybe because I spent more time playing the single player than the MP.
>>
File: 1396583726707.gif (2MB, 352x326px) Image search: [Google]
1396583726707.gif
2MB, 352x326px
>>270395867
>the best since the original Black Ops
brb buying the game right fucking now
>>
>>270396298
only thing I liked about MW3 was that mission where you just mow down niggers with a mounted MG while they ran at you also MW3's maps were way better than Ghosts
>>
>>270395867
On par with blops or worse?
I hadn't even considered getting this. But if it's on par with blops i may just grab it. Blops is my favorite multiplayer wise.
>>
>>270396587
>MW3's maps were way better than Ghosts
This is true, but I never mentioned ghosts. Plus, that's like eating a human turd and saying "Well atleast I'm not eating horse shit!"

You know a thread isn't complete without a shit analogy.
>>
Hows does multiplayer hold up on PC?
This will be my first CoD on PC.
>>
>>270359631
what a retarded question
you goddamn imbecile
>>
>>270357837
No idea, I'm waiting for Russian wizards to cast their compression spell.
>>
>>270397192
have yet to complete a match, fucking crashing like crazy and its not my system

config is broken as fuck too, certain options turn it into n64 graphics or blur the fuck outa everything so you cant even see

i7
gtx 970
8gb ram
>>
Does it seem like Halo 4 to anyone else, the whole thruster jetpack, and seeing enemies through walls and shit?

I can't wait for MCC, reliving H2 multiplayer, is where I'm gonna be...I miss those days so much.
>>
>>270397483
>config is broken as fuck too
I'm just wanted to play with everything on low so I can get that stable framerate in, but then the crosshair textures turn to shit and blur up your entire vision.
>tfw playing this game on a mid-tier system is suffering
>>
>>270376218
>criticizing other peoples hobbies/interests
How's being 13 years old?
Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>270397192
idk the pc audience kinda dies off for every CoD except for 4
>>
>>270397903
that's because each year the games take up more and more space on your pc because the developers refuse to compress the audio files and shit
>>
>>270397903
PC audience is too casual for the FPS genre.
>>
>>270398110
>not having 4453 terabytes of space

its not that, but pc gamers move on to other games so quickly, but if your'e on console you have nothing else to play
>>
Is it worth getting for 360 if you don't want to get a new console and your pc isn't up to pace at the moment?
>>
>>270398296
no...it really isnt

sorry anon
>>
>>270360251
>playing cod
>>
>>270398110
No its because people move onto the next game.
>>
Is there a survival/zombies/alien/whateverthefuck mode?
>>
>>270361668
First CoD game I've stopped caring about my K/D, currently sitting at 1.44 been high 3's since MW2 and im having so much more fun then ever before. All about dat W/L and score per min brah
>>
>>270398497
whats the best reason not to?

player count online? Graphics? curious as fuck, I can sorta deal with shittier graphics, player count is more important
>>
>>270369636
Right?
>>
How different is it playing it on 8th gen consoles is it to last gen consoles? I'm getting mine for the PS3.
>>
The exo skelly teens make so much of a fucking difference.
>double-jumping over niggas and launching grenades at them
>fucking airdashing

Sledgehammer is easily the best of the three devs, if this game is any indication.
>>
I wanna play a new multiplayer shooter, but are hackers really such an issue in CoD on PC?
>>
>>270399552
not that much im guessing just better graphics
>>
It can't be worse than Ghosts...right?
>>
>>270400256
Not really, but you can never be sure if they are using aimbot or not. If you play it casually this presumption shouldnt bother you too much.
>>
>>270400626
>implying that's even possible
>>
>>270365243
>MUH SECRET CLUB IS ONLY ALLOWED TO PLAY OUR SECRET AWESOME GAMES
hang yourself.
>>
>>270390824
DOUG MCBUCKETS IS MAIN NIGGA
>>
>>270360771
So, if the corporations pay every reviewer how are you supposed to know if a game is good?
>>
>>270401503
watch youtube videos and make up your own opinion bason on what you see
>>
>>270357837
As long it has zombie MP it should be all right.
>>
>>270359840
>Is search and destroy still ruined in this game?(being able to revive)
Yes and no. It's two different modes, and it has always been. Search and Rescue is revive, and Search and Destroy is one life.
>Is there hardcore mode?
Yes.
>Do you still show up on the radar if you don't move
You show up on the radar if you shoot, or use an exo-ability, no other way to show up.
>>
>>270360186
no one said Ghosts was good lol
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 960x540px
>>
>>270363496
>>270387510

lmao

>CoD: Social Justice Warfare will follow a misandrist PMC called the Pink Panthers as they commit atrocities worldwide (i.e. pouring estrogen into reservoirs, bombing universities, teaching feminist classes in elementary schools while kids are held hostage and are forced to attend, etc.)

>CoD: Postmodern Warfare will be about blonde boys in skintight suits battling abstract works of art while their CO recites passages from books like Fight Club and Slaughterhouse Five
>>
>>270399000
yes. survival co-op like in MW3 and zombies.
>>
>>270402768
Is this an actual scene from the game? What the fuck does adding a button prompt for something like this accomplish? Is that supposed to make you feel immersed?
>>
10/10 would pay respect
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 634x636px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 634x636px
PSSST GUYS this is important

What split-screen play is there?
>>
>>270404124
i think they have it for multiplayer and the survival mode
>>
>>270403723
It adds gameplay elements so people can't complain it's a movie
>>
so uh, its out in GMT now for non-day0?

also i can dress up a fem operator rite? :3
>>
Is there splitscreen single player?
Thinking of picking this up so me and my friend can play something together.
My friend is a casual
>>
>>270377091
:)
>>
How long is the actual campaign?
>>
>>270403196
Made me giggle.

>'Jason, get on that turret: we've got functional values coming over the simulacrum! Protect that goddamned hyperreality at all costs!'
-Gunnery Sergeant Baudrillard
>>
>>270404124
Consoles all have splitscreen in both Survival and Multi.
>>
>>270405357
You can get through it in 5-7 day if you're going at a modest pace. In a few hours if you puss out and do it on recruit.
>>
>>270405998
>5-7 day
Hours, HOURS! Shit, I really gotta proof read. I meant to say in a day of playing.
>>
File: download_20141103_173806.jpg (1MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
download_20141103_173806.jpg
1MB, 3120x4160px
>>
>>270406231
Holy... what happened?!
>>
>>270406231

>von Reactionaire du CoDBabbies c'est no pas la High Paced Z-Axis Gameplay.
>>
>>270406865
epic
>>
>>270406231
You didn't press F
>>
>>270407490
He forgot to pay respect to Jeff-sama and the lesser xbone gods
>>
>>270407490
>>270407920
Is this the birth of an epic new meme?
>>
Titanfall OP/10
>>
>>270405998
>>270406124
>Short campaigns
Still dogshit

The first time I played MW2 I immediately regretted the buy after putting down the controller and finishing the campaign. Fuck you Activision.
>>
>>270408412
>there are people on /v/ who still pretend to hate MW2
>>
>>270408412
7 hour campaigns are pretty much the norm now. Can you name an FPS with a campaign noticeably longer than that made in the last 10 years?
>>
>>270408161
Can't answer till you F
>>
>>270408594
Borderlands, any of them.
>>
>>270409163
Let's narrow that down, longer than 7 hours, AND had a good campaign
>>
>>270408582
It's a bad game. Get over yourself. There were dozens of FPSs at the time and it had one of the most toxic gaming communities in existence.

>>270408594
Biosock 1 & 2, maybe Infinite.
>>
File: 1360002664289.png (2KB, 142x138px) Image search: [Google]
1360002664289.png
2KB, 142x138px
>>270409163
But that's all the game is, no side-multiplayer. Just coop. I sure hope you don't play those games alone, because all it is is grind and fetch quests.
>>
>>270409316
Nice moving goalposts
>>
>>270409316
>MW2
QTE & Duck/Cover The Game

Let's face it. Activision is down to just making multiplayer games, along with EA/Battlefield. The FPS genre is in the toilet.
>>
>>270409382
>toxic
Reddit please
>>
>>270409519
>fps genre is in the toilet
>me in 2009 "Duke Nukem Forever will save us you guys!"
Thread posts: 469
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.