[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mewtwo >Spring 2015 That is WAY too much time for just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>Mewtwo
>Spring 2015

That is WAY too much time for just one character. They're probably bringing back Roy and Ice Climbers, aren't they?
>>
If there's more DLC I think it'll be from the following
>Wolf
>Lucas
>Dixie
>Chorus Kids
>Impa
>(Captain) Toad

Revamped Ice Climbers may be a possibly I guess.
>>
>>269143430
>roy
No.
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 1280x1280px
I demand Lana
>>
>>269143972
I demand Lana and my all-natural Queen Castus, Virdi.
>>
>>269144212
*cactus
>>
Whatever it is its obvious mewtwo isn't the only thing, the engine and the entire game are done and the moveset is already made, like hell it'll take that long, even the model is done to soem degree
I assume they'll release a DLC pack of sorts with at least 3 fighters, some stages, maybe trophies, etc. (think MK8)
Hopefully they'll have the entire pack be the free thing for both version owners, and no more than 15$ for regular price (even that would kinda be quite a bit, but its better than buying a new game when you don't want to)
>>
One thing I don't understand is that Nintendo is the only one who does announcements for DLC while also letting you know they're months away. What's the point of telling people that far out? People just lose interest after more than a month. It's so annoying to open up Mario Kart and for the DLC banner to read "Not available until March 2015."

What the fuck?
>>
>>269143972
Thank god we'll likely never see anything from that aberration of a game.
>>
It's obvious they have something ELSE on the way. I mean they only started work on SSB4 since when, early mid 2012? And there's about 48 nonMii characters, divide that by 24 to get 2, which means there were 2 characters per month. That's obviously not how things worked, but it puts into perspective how much they had to work on in the 2.5 years they worked on the characters in the roster in both ports.
>>
File: 1414130739691.jpg (95KB, 403x423px) Image search: [Google]
1414130739691.jpg
95KB, 403x423px
>>269143430
>MGSV: GZ&TPP Collection ported to Wii U
>MGSV Save File detected
>Big Boss becomes a playable character

One can dream right? If not, I'll just stick to the PC version.
>>
>>269144862
They told you now so you'll buy both versions of the game this holiday season instead of just one.
>>
>>269144954
The announcer guy did mention Snake's codecs. Maybe he'll still make it?
>>
>>269144975
Did you not read my post? It's not just this game, but Mario Kart too. The whole buy both games thing doesn't apply. They're telling us about DLC that's stupidly far away that we'll most likely forget about for a while. Just tell us the DLC will be arriving within a month or something.
>>
>One character takes 50+% of the development time it took to make Smash 4 Wii U
Seriously why?
Wonder if it'll just be a DLC pack like Mario Kart 8, except Mewtwo is free for owners of both games
>>
File: Snake's_old_SSBB_artwork.jpg (48KB, 570x644px) Image search: [Google]
Snake's_old_SSBB_artwork.jpg
48KB, 570x644px
He will return, right /v/?
>>
>>269145367
I think it helps make it clear they're working on something and that it will come eventually
Keep in mind they don't divulge the full details, just a few ones, so you get a sense of whats coming, and don't flip out when they suddenly come out with DLC
There's no "Are they working on DLC for GAME? GAME might have X DLC!", just straight form their mouths "Hey, DLC IS on the way"

Besides, the lost interest thing is unrelated, lose interest now or later, the DLC can reel you back in regardless of when its announced

Besides, why wouldn't they want to keep the thing that'll make them money later in the minds of players early? long term strategy I guess
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.