[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pokemon X and Y are not going to be patched so you can trade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: pokemon_boxart.jpg (142KB, 1250x700px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_boxart.jpg
142KB, 1250x700px
>Pokemon X and Y are not going to be patched so you can trade Megaevolutions from Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby to X and Y

Why is this allowed
>>
Why not?
>>
>>267870758

Because ORAS gets 20-30 exclusive Pokemons although its supposed to be the same generation?
>>
Post gigantic May titties!
>>
>>267870723
eh maybe they'll do it when Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire start slowing down.
>>
>>267870723
Isn't that why Pokebank exists?

They're obviously not doing that so they can sucker people into using this service.
>>
Isn't there a glitch in the X&Y that allows you to clone pokemon&items? Maybe they're trying to fix that shit.
>>
>>267870723
>Buy more of our lovely, yearly Pokemon games, my goyims!
>Normally, we give you a break so you can skip one- but Mega Evolutions change everything! Now we can put them IN EVERY GAME!
>>
Who cares? X and Y are shit anyway.

>>>/vp/
>>
Who cares? When Pokemon Z comes out, it will all be in one game anyway.
>>
>>267871220

No, you can still trade Pokemans with X and Y, you just can't trade your megastones, because they don't work there. You have to get ORAS if you wanna use the new megas
>>
>>267871390

They said they don't wanna do third versions anymore. They did B2 and W2 to surprise people because everybody was expecting Grey. Z would be too obvious
>>
>>267871463
I doubt they're going to leave Kalos alone without including a third game.
I can see it if that's how they role next gen, but if there isn't a third installment of the current gen, a lot of shit is going to be left unanswered .
That is going to bite them later on if they don't do something meaningful to fill in the holes left in X and Y, which is shaping up to be on the low half of the Tier list of games.
>>
>>267871090
>>267871090
>>
>>267872171
Oh, it will get a third version. BW was all about duality and separation, that's why it had two games for a sequel. They're spacing it throughout the 3DS's lifespan at a rate that suggests it's impossible that there won't be a third version of XY.

Besides, yeah, plot holes that need resolving.
>>
File: 1364979236783.jpg (224KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1364979236783.jpg
224KB, 800x800px
>>267870723
Why is this a problem?
If you already have ORAS, then there's no reason to send them back.
>>
nintendo doesn't give a fuck

parents will buy kids the game anyway
>>
I fucking hate that anytime anything pokemon happens, faggots bring it /v/ just to get a response from these genwunners. Its an ANONYMOUS image board. No one is going to be like "remember that cool guy that bought us breaking pokemon news?" Tomorrow so just fucking stop
>>
Can't wait until my copy of MH4 is patched with all the G content.
>>
>>267871296
>Isn't there a glitch in the X&Y that allows you to clone pokemon&items
There's powersaves
>>
>>267870723
Because they don't want to risk some idiot child downloading the patch, getting new mega stones, breaking/losing his 3ds, getting an unpatched replacement and fucking up his save.
>>
File: 1408279633768.jpg (32KB, 292x353px) Image search: [Google]
1408279633768.jpg
32KB, 292x353px
>Pokemon
>the franchise built from day one on the premise that you must buy ALL the games if you want all the content
>the franchise that constantly releases new versions of the same game without allowing you to trade from the new one backwards to the old one
>people are still surprised when this happens

I'm no defending Nintendo or saying what they're doing isn't bad, but come the fuck on. How new are you?
>>
>>267874602
Well, this is the first time they've had the ability to do anything about it. Couldn't patch a game boy game.
>>
>>267874602
>>the franchise built from day one on the premise that you must buy ALL the games if you want all the content

No it wasn't built around that premise, fuck off
>>
>>267874479

This doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense
>>
>>267874717

kek
>>
>>267871463

It's very likely Pokemon 'Z' or whatever it will be called will come out. They've still got a few legendaries to release yet like Volcanion and Hoopa as well as Az's unique Floette. Also I doubt they'll just leave Zygarde being so shit.
>>
>>267874790

Are you retarded?
>>
>>267874769
Then tell me, if the game needs the patch for the new mega stones (and it does because they are not in the original programming), what happens when you boot a game without the patch and there's items that it literally doesn't have in the coding?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.