[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: explosm.png (151KB, 708x1190px) Image search: [Google]
explosm.png
151KB, 708x1190px
well?
>>
File: 1336095171058.png (81KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1336095171058.png
81KB, 500x363px
>>267441482
because they look promising and some of them are surprisingly playable at their most bare bones state.
>>
>I bought Starbound
I WILL NEVER
EVER
NOT BE ANGRY
I AM FUMING
I AM STEAMING
I AM A HOTHEAD
FUCK YOU CHUCKLEFUCK YOU FUCKING HACK OF A COMPANY EVERY TIME I OPEN RISK OF RAIN I SEE YOUR FUCKING LOGO AND I FEEL A RAGE OF A THOUSAND SUNS KNOWING I GAVE YOU MONEY NOT ONCE BUT TWO TIMES AND THIS FEELING OF RAGE WILL NEVER GO AWAY I WAS PROMISED TERRARIA IN SPACE BUT ALL I GOT WAS CHEAPARIA IN CHEAPSPACE IF I COULD KILL EVERY MEMBER OF CHUCKLEFISH WITH A FLAMING WALNUT I WOULD
>>
>>267443618
Quick, bulky updates.

i agree with you caps man
>>
>>267441482
because they're often sold at a deeper discount than the price promised at retail release.

i've bought a few games in alpha, the only ones i didnt get pleasure out of were kenshi and starforge, i deeply regret those purchases and will never again.
>>
>>267441482
Because they have the early access label
>>
>>267441482
Because apparently people like to pay actual legal tender to beta test a game. Back in the day, companies had people beta test for free, or they had testers on the payroll.

But now, people will actually pay to test the fucking thing, it's the new paradigm.

Early Access game gets good feedback from the custo- I mean testers: Dev releases it as is regardless of what was promised or planned initially to sucker people into buying it.

Early Access game is shit but enough people bought it already so it doesn't really matter to the dev what happens anyway.
>>
File: cube.png (57KB, 606x432px) Image search: [Google]
cube.png
57KB, 606x432px
>>267441482
nvr 4get
>>
space engineers is a pretty fun game
>>
File: 1400959872884.png (6KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
1400959872884.png
6KB, 168x200px
>>267441482
10/10
>>
One of my friends always convinced me into buying early access games.
>>
>>267443618
yea i cant believe i game those fucking morons money

fuck me dude it huts
>>
>>267443618
____________GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE
>>
File: marios a nigger.jpg (114KB, 511x546px) Image search: [Google]
marios a nigger.jpg
114KB, 511x546px
>>267443618
>I bought into those false hype viral threads they made during when preorders for it were up
Never again. At least it was only like $15.
>>
>>267443618
HOW CAN A GAME LOOK SO GOOD IN CONCEPT AND IN DEV STREAMS AND YET BE SO ABSOLUTELY SHIT IN ACTUAL GAMEPLAY

HOW

I DONT UNDERSTAND
>>
>>267444798
it's called the art of jewing, my friend
>>
>>267443618
Thick and fast bro, thick and fast. Oh wait, instead they kidnapped some poor dog and post photos of it. Thanks Obama.
>>
Why are cyanide the only good comics on the net.
>>
>>267445117
>It lives in a crappy shoebox in the office
>Every picture of it looks like its half dead, probably starving to death
>>
File: 1412981744691.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1412981744691.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>267444798
They used dev tools 99% of the time to show off the gameplay. A few of them are legitimately good artists, but that's it. Tiy stole the design document from Red and the rest is history. WE WARNED YOU FROM DAY ONE THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN. WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?
>>
>>267443618
Me too friend.

We were promised terraria with planets though. It's shit that they clearly have no motivation to make the game good.
>>
>>267445208
Here's something I wrote awhile ago, sung to the theme of pokemon.

I wanna be, the most pedantic-est,
Like no anon ever was.
To rescue that puppy is my real quest,
Hate-fucking Molly is my cause.

I will travel the interwebs,
Searching for The Patch.
Each dev will pray and beg,
But that puppy, I will snatch.

Thick and Fast! A fucking lie,
If I find him I'll murder Tiy,
Thick and fast, oh, I'm not even mad,
Pedantic words are all we have.

Chucklefucks! I guess moving's hard,
Should I send you a get well card?
Goddamn you sacks of lard,
Pup-py-dog, I will save you bro, I will save you bro.
Puppydog.
>>
>>267443618
>First day playing the game
>Cool im stranded on this planet I guess ill just have to collect resources for now
>Mission to build distress beacon
>Oh I guess thats my way out to the "real game"
>Its an OP as fuck boss that im horribly unprepared for
>Fuck it i guess ill just grind for more materials to get good weapons
>Get a bunch of coal
>Find out it fuels your ship and you can go wherever you want whenever
>Sense of wonder ruined in an instant
Also fuck that you cant dig straight through a planet and get to the other side.
>>
>>267445282
>WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?

Be cause I was promised cute man-eating plantgirls! How could I say no to cute plantgirls?
>>
>>267443618
>/v/ hyped up this game so much i preordered it
>it turned out to be absolute shit
I fucking hate this board, why do I ever listen to you faggots?
>>
>>267445981
>Listening to marketers
Its okay it happens to the best of us once in a while
>>
>>267445641
Whoah what the fuck is this about a puppy and Chucklefuck?
>>
>>267446305
You'd really have to have frequented the /vg/ starbound threads to get most of it, but basically they "bought" a puppy and started posting photos of it, called their backers pedantic for dissecting their lies, chucklefuck is a play on chucklefish, they moved offices and used that as an excuse for lack of updates, tiy is a faggot and molly is a bitch etcetc.

It was just slap in the face when instead of an update you get a photo of some dog.
>>
>>267446710
No I know about Chucklefuck, I'm talking about the puppy. Is it's living conditions bad?
>>
>>267446980
Fuck knows man, I stopped paying attention ages ago. At the time though, like that other anon said, it was living in a shoe box in their new fancy office. So you can extrapolate from there.

They can't take care of their game, doubt they can take care of a dog.
>>
>>267441482
>reverse image
>Leddit's front page
>>
File: 1395280673623.png (56KB, 356x325px) Image search: [Google]
1395280673623.png
56KB, 356x325px
>>267448520
>cyanide and happiness is reddit
>>
>>267448990
>image is recent enough on front for OP to more than likely be a ledditor
Keep up son I can't spoon feed you all day.
>>
>>267441482
was a fan of Total Annihilation/Supreme Commander since way back
i threw $150 at the Planetary Annihilation kickstarter
the end result is much less polished than what i expect from games released these days. old jaded gamer.jpg
paying money for software before the first service pack of patches is released is dumb as heck but i love robot armies :(
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.