[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hyrule Warriors, come out to play-ay. https://www.youtube.c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 29

File: 45780921.jpg (180KB, 493x706px) Image search: [Google]
45780921.jpg
180KB, 493x706px
Hyrule Warriors, come out to play-ay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByT0FErPgfQ

DLC drops later this week, you got your vanilla Adventure maps in order yet?
>>
File: 1412763269286.jpg (17KB, 503x317px) Image search: [Google]
1412763269286.jpg
17KB, 503x317px
Weapon switch glitch:
-For Player 1 select a character with multiple weapons – this will be the skin character.
- For Player 2 select a character with multiple weapons, but stop at weapon selection Select the weapon you want, then cancel back to Player 1's weapon type selection.
- Player 1 will be able to choose the last weapon selected as Player 2, provided they have few enough weapon types available for that slot to be free. For example, Zelda has two weapons, and thus can't use a slot 1 or 2 weapon from another character, but can use slot 3 or higher. As you see in the video, Adventure mode stages that limit Player 1 to a single weapon can be used to equip any slot 2 or higher weapon, as they're limited to one slot for that stage.
- Do not use the glitch to use the Great Fairy as other characters, it's buggy as hell and you can't do any damage because it doesn't actually load the Great Fairy, so you're just a miniaturised character floating around until you die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLzxX_c1RJs

Infinite spin2win as Zant:
Activate spin2win and approach a boss to start their cutscene. Let it play out and your meter won't go down, ever, so you'll only stop if you stop mashing the button or do a weakpoint smash. Can also triggered by having the other player open a chest that has an opening cutscene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4whxCHyMwZY

Instant running, no waiting:
Hold B, after you dash you'll be running. Standard musou controls but I beat Ganon before I knew about it.

Lana's Summon Gate:
Use her C1 to summon a random monster, then the corresponding Cx combo to do a different and more powerful version of that summon.
>>
Only weapons I'm currently missing are the Great Fairy T3 and Summon Gate T3, both of which I just need to be faster on, and the only other square left to clear is the 1000 kills stage in the top left. Well, that and I need to clear out the remaining skulltulas for the rewards map.
>>
>>267415928
>>267415928
Not interested in this DLC. There's nothing I want from it.

The next DLC will be when I buy a season pass probably.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_GamePad_017D8.jpg (342KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_GamePad_017D8.jpg
342KB, 854x480px
This stage is bullshit. By the time i get the message that Zelda is losing she dies and it's game over. What am i doing wrong? Should I just stay with Zelda instead of dealing wth Lana after the bombchus?
>>
>>267418241

Keep an eye on ally health using the gamepad, and and if you see they're getting swamped on the minimap run over and take out any captains or generals so they can clean up. Don't wait for them to hit 1/4 health, aim to arrive as they hit it.

There's a pretty big rush on the Allied Base after you deal with the Bombchu's, iirc, so yeah, get over there and shread shit with your musous and Focus Spirit.
>>
>>267415928
Im on the top last section of the adventure map with ll the level 3 weapons.

These are prob some of the toughest missions i've encountered so far.

Zant agitha and zelda and lins lvl 3.
>>
>>267418241
On maps with scripted morale, if your army has low morale, your commander will die in seconds to anything. It's a bunch of bullshit.

The route you need to take through the map is getting all of the bombchus while ignoring enemy officers. After the first two are taken care of, head through your keeps (killing officers in them) back to your base to await the third bombchu. After you kill it and its accompanying officers, cap a keep back if you lost it, otherwise stay at the base. You basically have to kill every enemy officer until your troops have enough morale to survive until you can take Cia and Ganon.
>>
>>267419526

Agitha's C4, the tornado, is pretty good. You knock a bunch of enemies into the air, then you hit strong to smack them as the butterfly, then light to spin for a juggle, then strong to divebomb.

Zant is spin2win. C6 or C3 to build gauge, roll up a big ball of bastards, then hit any survivors with musou.

Zelda's C6 is pretty good for clearing out crowds. C2 is also good, it knocks enemies into the air where you can smack them around with your light combo.

Lana's Summon Gate T3 is a pain, but just remember that you can leave generals to get their shit slapped by your mooks and then swoop in to get the kill. Remember, you need 1200 kills, so spending two minutes on one kill is flat wrong. Also, if you're really frustrated, you can use the weapon switch glitch to wreck the place with Fire Rod or whatever. I've only done that after clearing a stage, though, but it's cathartic as hell.
>>
File: 1315088663269.jpg (17KB, 392x339px) Image search: [Google]
1315088663269.jpg
17KB, 392x339px
>>267416113
>tfw 15:03 clear time
>>
>>267421083
>15:00 exactly
>B

Oh fuck, murder will be done.
>>
>>267420892
>Zelda's C6 is pretty good for clearing out crowds.
The triforce thing? Looks hella flashy but I never seem to do good damage with it or get mook kills. I prefer the rush forward and bow bombardment move.
>>
>>267421580
Same here. The problem with the C6 is that the combo clears everybody out of the way before the Triforce thing ever hits.
>>
>>267422316
Plus it seems to have a limited range, her arrow rain seems better for when there are no mid-bosses and such (just before she starts shooting you can still turn), though her weak point break will wreck house if you can position yourself well.
>>
>>267422902
It also builda hella special meter if it lands on any targets. C4 > bow shot > musou > repeat. Excellent crowd control against even bosses.
>>
>>267420892
Agitha's tornado thing is good until you hit the stupidly high level missions at the very upper left where it becomes worthless because the butterfly doesn't kill mooks.

I think she's got the single worst heavy attack in the entire game. It does no damage and takes forever to recovery from.

The way I did the 1000 kills in 10 minutes mission was mostly C3 spam with a bit of C5 at range.

Although that isn't a consistent strategy because I made it with exactly 1 second and 1 quarter of a heart left.
>>
>>267421580

I thought you meant the Baton stage. Rapier T3 is just applying C4 liberally.
>>
Currently stuck on ruto's level 3 stage, agitha's level 3 stage and lana's level 3 summon gate stage.

WHY DO ALL 3 OF THESE CHARACTERS (lana with her summon gate) SUCK UNADULTERATED DONKEY DICK. They all have the same HORRIBLE problem, attack animations that are slow and CANNOT be dodge cancelled out of. What the fucking fuck. Where the fuck do you get the rupees to level these shitty people up? Everybody says the first rewards map stage, but that only gives 40k. It takes roughly 500k-700k to get a character to 50. FIFTY. Even then some of the level 3 stages are unbeatable. FUCK this game is fucking tedious.
>>
>>267423029

I think for the top left areas you're just supposed to dump rupees on dojo training, at least for the ones adjacent to T3 Great Fairy. At least, that's my first thought if I can't kill mooks effectively, right after hoovering up all the unclaimed heart containers and pieces.
>>
>>267416113
>Hold B, after you dash you'll be running. Standard musou controls but I beat Ganon before I knew about it.
How did people not know this. This was the second fucking thing I figured out how to do
>>
>>267423676
Ruto is fine.

Lana's Summon Gate is absurdly awful in almost every respect, except that you can dodge cancel out of the strong attack and spam that thing like mad. It does respectable damage, breaks weak points, and sets up room clearing normal combos.

Agitha is Lana's Summon Gate but without the only redeeming quality. Her T3 isn't really that bad though. I did it at maybe level 45-ish. You start next to two groups of enemy captains and you can lure them together for C3 spam, killing six of 9 officers in a few minutes.
>>
>>267423676

For Ruto's T3, ignore the fuck out of Cuccos, stay out of their way. Use C3 and C6 and do the absolute minimum amount of fucking around.

For Agitha, C4 or C5 from a distance for mobs, C3, evade, repeat for anything with a name. Kill Ganondorf yourself, take out Zelda's entourage and let Cia finish her off, smack Link's shit with full magic and musou gauges.

For Lana's T3 Summon Gate map, don't rush in to kill Ghirahim and Impa yourself, time is not on your side. Take out their captains and let them wear themselves out on mooks so you can swoop in and cherrytap them. You need 1200 kills in 15 minutes, don't spend two minutes on one kill. C1, evade, repeat until you get Argarok. Strong Attack+ weapons advised.
>>
>>267424120
Why would I hold the button down?
>>
>>267424517
I really want to like Ruto because she just appeals to me in a lot of ways, aquatic shit is cool, her weapon is basically cool looking bracers and she's probably the hottest character in the game besides tits mcgee but FUCK she has virtually no range on any of her combos, the only one with decent range is her base strong attack but that sends enemies flying so far back you can't hit them again and it fucking LOCKS YOU IN PLACE LIKE A GODDAMN TURRET.

>>267424517
>>267424712
had no idea about spamming c1 with lanas summon gate, I've just been doing...c3? The one that spawns the manhandala stalk, and cancelling out of that since it lasts a few seconds and gives me time to get some more hits in, but god help me if I fuck up and let her regular combo finish, that fucking uncancellable final hit is MURDER on me. I've actually never tried out all of lana's powered up combos with the gate because after seeing how bad it seemed I fucking dropped that shit. Shame, that was the weapon I was looking forward to the most, such a cool concept, using mini bosses for attacks.
>>
I like watching lana dance with her summon gates but it's a god awful weapon.
>>
File: 1277346168543.jpg (15KB, 331x246px) Image search: [Google]
1277346168543.jpg
15KB, 331x246px
>Trying to spin to win with Zant
>Cucco appeared on the battlefield!
>>
>>267425260
>Tidal wave doesn't have good range
Cmon man. Surf2win
>>
anybody else really surprised at how great the t3 weapons look in this game compared to a lot of the shit from DW? Most of the t3 weapons are really intricately designed while still being stylistic. I love DW but fuck me if most of the weapons are horrendously boring.
>>
>>267425479
Tidal wave is alright, but pretty weak I've seen. Her base strong attack is fucking stronk as fuck, that shit shaves off officers health. Whenever I'm against a stage officer in their keep I just aim them into a corner and unload all 3 shots, rips them apart.
>>
>>267425536
Zant's T3 weapon is still described as "curved blades" when they are are, clear as day, straight as fuck.

Just sayin.
>>
>>267424712
So Lana's T3 is absolute suffering, but it is doable consistently.

My route is go forward and aggro the first Aerolfos group, and then back down to the fairy keep while spamming heavy attack / powered up combos. Back up all the way into the keep with the captains in tow, and then also aggro Impa and her cohorts. You have to kill them all there. Afterwards, jump off the ledge and go to your base to take out the last Aerolfos. At that point, beeline to the bridge leading to the enemy base and use that chokepoint to take care of the six incoming Dinolfos. I think you should be at the ten to eleven minute mark here. Ignore rogue forces, just go after Link.

The cuccoo can be safely ignored because it won't do anything within 15 minutes. Shiek is a fucking badass and will kill Ghirahim and his cohorts by herself with no assistance. You will naturally rack up 1200 kills over the course of whittling down the dozen plus captains.
>>
>>267425646
2 Tidal Waves to clear mooks, build musou, and build strong attack meter. It also inflicts Water status or whatever the fuck that is on a lot of enemies. Then back up and strong attack their shit.
>>
File: WellExcuuuuuuuuseMyself.jpg (15KB, 384x239px) Image search: [Google]
WellExcuuuuuuuuseMyself.jpg
15KB, 384x239px
>>267415928

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYoOazigYA
>>
What's the best strategy for getting Lana's T3 Book?

I can't seem to kill enough fodder in the time limit.
>>
>>267425260

You should try out her powered combos. Riding an Argorok, spewing flames and raining death, is just too good.

Ruto's turret move should be treated like a turret. Get some enemies' attention, move to a choke point or just far enough back for them to bunch up as they chase you, fire into the crowd and wreck them. It's slow and strategic, so don't rush.
>>
File: burton-pit-crew-051409[1].jpg (26KB, 370x278px) Image search: [Google]
burton-pit-crew-051409[1].jpg
26KB, 370x278px
>>267426157
>flying carpit guy
>carpit
>car pit guy

LoZ confirmed for Mario kart like spin off

Oh wait
>>
>>267426270
You really gotta scrounge man. Every keep, every outpost, delaying beating Wizzro until the last second. I beat it with seconds on the clock just over 1200. Maybe let that eastern keep fall so that it spawns more enemies?
>>
>>267426270

Do the cube, walk it into the middle of a crowd of enemies, let her jump off it herself, then detonate it with a strong attack, throw C4 walls into crowds when you're on your way to deal with Bombchus to rack up easy kills. You can also use the cube to build musou meter and use that to shred fresh crowds of mooks. Upgrade her Focus Spirit duration badges and use the magic pots some of the generals drop.
>>
>>267417040
>Nothing I want from it
5 new story missions detailing how Cia met Volga and Wizzro and a new adventure map aren't appealing to you?
>>
>>267427213
>a new adventure map aren't appealing to you?

Is it going to force me to use agatha or zant? Fuck those two.
>>
>>267427518
Dunno if it's gonna force you to use either of those..

But the new map is going to have hidden costumes, the T2 and T3 weapons for Cia, Volga, Wizzro and Epona, and... I think probably a new illustration map through skulltulas.
>>
>all attacks are devastating
>get hit once
>B rank

also all the B ranks for not enough KOs
>>
>>267427518

If you want their 8-bit weapons and recolour costumes.

>>267428178

There's one on the top row where getting hit won't trash your A Rank. I did it as Fi, and she has a reward from it because I remember going WTF when the chest appeared.
>>
File: 1406514373245.jpg (20KB, 361x330px) Image search: [Google]
1406514373245.jpg
20KB, 361x330px
>get the game 2 days ago
>doing hero mode
>get to the ganondorf section
>zant and girahim do nothing but flee
>2 bosses at once
>get demolished
how do I git gud?
>>
>>267429285
Your playing hero mode when you shouldn't
>>
>>267429285

Hero mode is for T3 weapon holders, level 50 and up at a bare minimum for level 1. Do Adventure mode instead for now.
>>
>>267427213
Why isn't there an evil campaign where Cia wins da Lin kbowl?

It's like they pussied out from full-on pandering. Or Nintendo's wagging their finger.
>>
File: 1412071505337.jpg (94KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1412071505337.jpg
94KB, 800x800px
So do we have a list of good skills/bad skills/must have weapon builds for characters yet?
>>
>>267430313
maybe it's one of the DLC adventure mode maps. Reusing the map from Link's Awakening
>>
File: 1390328443413.gif (760KB, 259x214px) Image search: [Google]
1390328443413.gif
760KB, 259x214px
>Doing skulltulas
>Get jabbed by an offscreen Poe for 6 hearts at 1198 kills

I really wish the second skulltulas in Adventure mode had the same variety in requirements as Legends'
>>
>>267431418

There's a good weapon skill guide here if you can into German:

http://www.zeldaeurope.de/spiele/hw/

Short story, the 1000 Kill seal are to power up items(bows, boomerangs, etc) by killing shit, or to restore Health or Musou meter by killing shit. For putting together a serious weapon, only Special is worth considering, unless maybe you like using powered up bows to break weakpoint gauges.

2000 Kill seals are VS seals, you do more damage to certain classes of enemy. A lot of them are just for groups of three generals by game or other theme, but there are broad categories like Undead, Dragon and Beast, that last one being Manhandla, Gohma, Imprisoned.

3000 kill seals are interesting, but whether they're worth bothering with depends on the numbers.

Compatriot raises your attack the more keeps you have.
Instant Kill is a 7% chance to kill any captain, so it doesn't work on common mooks or generals. Nice for *fos lizards, I suppose.
Adveristy boosts attack at low health. Since you want A ranks, trash.
Regen, regenerate health. If you're taking enough damage to need it, you're not getting A rank.
Sturdy Feet: Take more damage, but immune to knockback.
Defenceless: Can't block, do more damage. Learn to dodge, it's better for you.
No Healing: Healing has minimal effect(1/4 heart) but you do more damage. Good if you want to keep some damage to use potions for musou meter.

25K: On Master Sword, unlock it by unlocking every other weapon up to tier 3 then killing 25K dudes, raises Master Sword's attack power to 500. For other weapons, unlock it on Master Sword then do 25K, allows 5 Star weapon to have 450 attack power, and then you stick No Defence, No Healing, No Brakes on it.
>>
>>267432157
What's the difference between tier 3 and level 3 weapons?
>>
>>267432157
I got a VS that was VS Ganon. Extra damage to Ganon. That was it, no others. On Ruto, no less, so I don't even know man.
>>
>>267432157
Didn't realize the 3000 skills were tradeoffs like that. It's kind of a bitch unlocking them, but that's pretty cool.
>>
I'm at 19/20 panels for the legend illustration, only missing the piece in the middle. Where do I find it?
>>
File: 4537438743453.jpg (74KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4537438743453.jpg
74KB, 1000x1000px
>>267423029
>made it with 1 second
Git gud, I did it with 5

Bit of a shame that the only character I can almost feel like Kuzan with is Ganondorf but his keep clearing move is not nearly as fast to come out as ice age.
>>
>>267432764

I think different people are using different words for the same thing. Each weapon has three different forms, each more powerful than the last. The new DLC adds 8bit versions of every weapon as a "Tier 4" but they're equal in power to Tier 3, except for being able to have fewer slots than a regular Tier 3.
>>
>>267432764
level mean star
a lv 5 tier 1 weapon still worse than a lv 1 tier 2 weapon
>>
>>267433435

The first Dorf stage is easy to get 3000 on, just pop in there in Free mode and rip and tear.
>>
>>267434307
Or just do the first bonus stage. Infinite spawns.
>>
>>267435191
What are the bonus stages?
>>
>>267435631
He probably means the Rewards map
>>
>>267434018
Also stars do not give weapons extra power. It's just a set ranking system for the weapon's current power. You can disregard them if you want
>>
>>267433435
The 3000 kill skills are pretty much the only ones worth getting except for Special+ if you care to keep rolling until you don't get an item skill
>>
>>267431418
Just get any Strength skills for attacks you normally use, element skill if they specialize in a specific element, and maybe Defenseless or any other 3000 kill skill that tickles your fancy
>>
Jesus Christ Ruto's tier 3, it was much easier when I ignored the Cucoos. Also why the hell was Zant so tanky? It was obnoxious
>>
>>267436704
Because he isn't as weak point prone as most of the other NPC captains
>>
>>267422902
>her arrow rain
Definetly arrow rain.

Trifirce move is shit and is only god for being surrounded
>>
>>267436704
Zant wasn't the hard part for me. Dealing with that lizard poe deathball was the hard part.
>>
>>267436163
They do give weapons extra power. 0 stars is base power. 1 star is base x1.1, 2 star is base x1.2 and so on.
>>
>>267436704
The amount of pain one would acquire if one of the new maps is if you have to fight 5 zants at the same time.
>>
>>267437104
I just mean that they aren't a separate entity from a weapon's power which some think; a weapon's number of stars and its damage are directly proportional
>>
>Trying to go for the 2nd skulltulas in Legend Mode
>Final fight with Cia level
>Spend 30 minutes fucking around cause I forgot about the last sanctum and decided to kill all captains/large groups to protect the allies.
>Fucking crazy Volga fight, I hate the spear
>Kill him twice
>Gate opens
>no skulltula
>Da fuck
>Realize Link died in like the first 5 minutes and didn't call for help

Fuck this one. I'm going to wait till I have a player two to babysit that fucker.
>>
>>267422902
The best part of that attack besides the obvious range is the ability to turn while doing it. Defeating a whole bunch of enemies in front of you then spinning around to clear out another bunch of enemies is great
>>
Who is the best boss? My vote is for Ganon.
>>
>>267433653
have you tried great fairy? She might feel even slower (partly because of her size, partly because of her move execution, but she's basically invincible when doing her combo finishers)

Her C6 is absolutely ridiculous.
>>
File: rekt.png (124KB, 5000x2571px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.png
124KB, 5000x2571px
>get Argorok from Lana's X
>summon it from her combo
>mfw I'm surfing to a gold
>>
>>267437709
No she's wonky as fuck and I haven't touched her since her t3 mission.
>>
>>267437597

Anyone that isn't the Imprisoned.
>>
>>267437597
Ganon is a good fight if only because you don't have to wait around for him to do a thing. Every single one of his moves exposes a weak point and he won't do it again after you break the thing with a tool.

Meanwhile you'll have Manhandla running around like faggots or King Dodongos who keep stomping at nothing.
>>
>>267437597
Ganon > Argorok > Gohma > King Dodongo = Manhandla >>>>>> Imprisoned.

When you realize a lot of characters have decent attacks to fuck the Imprisoned, he's probably better to fight than most of the other bosses because you don't have to fight for any moves. However, that doesn't change the fact that I'm sick to death of The Imprisoned and never ever wanted to see it again after Skyward Shaft.
>>
>my face when doing Darunias Tier 3

This is such a pain in the ass mission, he doesn't really do much damage, so it takes forever to get anything done.
>>
>>267438656
Unfortunately Imprisoned is crumpled for maybe the least amount of time so you can maybe get half of his weak point gauge down before he gets back up.

Good thing is you don't have to wait for him to expose himself, just beat on his egg toes, and a lot of times a single Musou will break all of them.
>>
>>267438672
The main issue is that the Moblins are health sponges and them getting powered up really isn't helping anything
>>
>>267438672
Take the closest keep.
Kill the crap that's with ganon but leave ganon for your commander
Run down and take the bottom keeps
Clear out the crap that heads for your keep and run and kill the commander after taking the keep near him

Took me like 12mins and I had 1400 kills at level 43.
>>
Just got the game Thursday night, still catching up. About ten hours into it, been bouncing back and forth between Legend and Adventure. I need to finish Legend already I guess.
>>
File: waiting skeleton.jpg (85KB, 281x344px) Image search: [Google]
waiting skeleton.jpg
85KB, 281x344px
>Knock Imprisoned down
>Is vulnerable for like 5 seconds
>Starts snaking around the place for a random length of time.
>Then slowly gets back up and spends another 10 seconds shitting shockwaves everywhere.
>okay you can attack him now
>>
>>267439084
I suggest finishing legend mode first so you unlock all the characters and weapons from it first.

Make sure you get all the skulltulas and the first 2 hard mode skulltulas and you'll finish your first illustration for blue link
>>
>>267439115
>Use naginata impa
>toss out fire walls
naginata impa kills all big bosses in 20 seconds or less, except for ganon.
>>
I feel like I am completely playing the character wrong, as I completely suck with Zelda, both Rapier and Baton, any help?
>>
File: horse sock.gif (931KB, 350x326px) Image search: [Google]
horse sock.gif
931KB, 350x326px
>>267439115
>mfw having shieks water shield on and just run in and do her c6 light move and rebreak all his toes giving 0 fucks bout his shitwaves

Imprisoned aint shit to muh harp queen
>>
>>267439559
Same with shiek
>>
>>267439617
Haven't played as Baton Zelda despite having it, but I found that with Zelda only a few of her combos are actually helpful, as most have really restricted range.
She also doesn't seem to do much damage, but she absolutely tears through weakpoints on officers and shit.
>>
>>267438672

Liberal application of C4. The flames it produces knock enemies into the air and juggle them, doing damage they can't guard against, and they explode on the ground doing damage to crowds. Don't get hung up on defeating Ganondorf or Zelda personally, just thin out their entourage and move on.
>>
>>267439810
If a boss takes a while to go down than Shiek's fire C1 is godly. Even when they go down quickly though it's still pretty damaging
>>
>>267438863

Imprisoned is scripted to get up when you get his gauge down to half. Though if you knock him down and he gets up before you get him down to half, you can do the rest of the gauge next time.
>>
>>267439617
I find not having light charges wither raper is better. Her c5, the one where she dash slashes across the field, clears out keeps and mooks quick and her c2 air juggles weak points completely on commanders.

I'm not sure with the wind waker. I still need to figure out her t3 wind waker level.
>>
>>267439559
Naginata Impa's Musou is pretty top tier as well.
>>
>>267440265
The thing that sucks is that because his weak point gauge works like this and he only exposes his weak point after breaking his toes, the magic gauge is kinda worthless since you can't just immediately down him after he gets back up since it takes so long
>>
File: 139206709666.jpg (34KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
139206709666.jpg
34KB, 499x499px
>having trouble with some T3 missions
>enabled co-op and used Link to trash everything
>>
>>267440546
Her Musou is ridulous, made even moreso because it has a vacuum effect.

I honestly can't think of very many that are just as good in terms of absolute range. Ganondorf's pretty crazy too.
>>
>>267440546
That's mostly because of the vacuum effect that most other special attacks lack
>>
File: 1357449811733.jpg (49KB, 471x268px) Image search: [Google]
1357449811733.jpg
49KB, 471x268px
Alright faggots I just bought the game.
You better not fucking stop talking about it just as I get it I swear to god I'll fucking cry.
>>
>>267440993
The fact that these threads are still going on despite Smash 3DS is pretty impressive so you should be ok at least until Bayo 2 releases
>>
>>267440993
If you're referring to this thread I think I'll stick around.
If you're referring to the flow of threads in general, I too hope they stay around for longer. There's a lot less of them then there was a week, hell, even a few days ago.

By the way, have fun anon!
>>
>>267440993
(Slight) Influx of threads will occur when the dlc is released. Which is later this week then 3 more times down the road.
>>
>>267415928
Oh shit I already forgot about that. I'm not even 50% done with the game and I've been playing daily since launch
>>
>>267441542
Nintendo is pretty smart about its recent DLC releases. This and Mario Kart 8's DLC seem to be tailored around keeping the games alive for extended periods of time. MK8 is pretty much dead on /v/ right now but I can imagine a decent surge of threads about it and people playing it when the DLC hits
>>
>>267440756
They need to patch Ruto to have that level of pull. I feel like even if I'm standing in a sea of mooks it only KOs like 7
>>
> unlock great fairy

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON ANYMORE.
>>
I heard Adventure Mode kills the game
>>
I posted about it in another thread, hope someone can chime in. I notice a lot of enemies and bosses seem to have elemental weaknesses and resistances, anyone know if there is like a list or something of weaknesses and resistances for enemies?
>>
>>267442401
More like it kills the player for having so many things to do
>>
File: mistakes into hyrule warriors.png (325KB, 720x366px) Image search: [Google]
mistakes into hyrule warriors.png
325KB, 720x366px
>>267442313
Hey Link wanna /ss/
>>
>>267442809
>tfw there are several more maps coming with the DLC

Stahp game, that's too much content
>>
>Top left corner of Adventure mode
>1000 kills in 10 minutes while three Imprsoned are running around

WHY

I've completely finished and A-ranked all but a couple stages, but this one is fucking killing me.
>>
File: Ruto recolor.jpg (53KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Ruto recolor.jpg
53KB, 800x450px
>>267443186
The next map is going to give hearts to Cia, Volga and Wizzro, and T2 and 3 weapons for Cia, Volga, Wizzro and Epona Link.

In addition, there are several "T4" weapon unlocks which are actually 8 bit T3 joke weapons like the one Link gets.

Also every character gets 1 recolor outfit which may or may not be a reference to another character.

There's I think, at least 2 more adventure maps that are happening.
>>
I hate to be that guy, but I'm legitimately curious, is this game good, and does it transcend the Warriors series as its own game?

I ask because I really don't like the Warriors series, it's dull to me. I am a fan of Zelda games, but I'm too skeptical this is nothing more than a reskin.

Thanks in Advance Tactics: Director's Cut Platinum Edition 2.0
>>
>>267443530

Short answer: if you don't like Warriors you probably won't like this
>>
>>267443186
>>267443489
Won't these adventure maps become painfully easy at some point? We'll have multiple high level, decked out characters. Not much can withstand my level 70-something Lana with a 420 book as is. Would be a shame for the game to become tedious, because its still a legit challenge right now for me.
>>
File: KingFloors.jpg (34KB, 479x351px) Image search: [Google]
KingFloors.jpg
34KB, 479x351px
>>267415928

>No King Harkinian
>No Morshu
>No Gwonam
>>
>>267442308

Ruto needs pull on a few of her moves. Her musou desperately needs it since currently it's one of the worst in the game alongside Lana's spear one, and her C4 and C5 would significantly benefit from a slight pull because they're very rarely useful as they are now.
>>
>>267443530
Different opinion then >>267443667

If you're a fan of Zelda, it's worth playing. Even if you end up absolutely hating the combat, the Story mode is relatively short and the fanservice should more than make up for it.

Unless seeing OOT, MM, TP, SS, etc character, environments, music, etc in HD doesn't attract you.
>>
>>267443669
Maybe you should think of the big picture: by the time the next DLC is out, most everyone who had it since release will have maxed out several characters. Why wouldn't there be challenges made to utilize those high-levels?
>>
>>267440684
Holy shit, can anyone confirm if this works? Agitha and Zant's T3 are killing me and I'm out of rupees.
>>
>>267443669
Maps might be balanced for high leveled characters. The Master Quest map already has different qualities that makes it harder than the vanilla Adventure mode map
>>
>>267439559
What's the combo for fire walls?
>>
>>267415928
>Was thinking about buying the preorder bonus bundle

>Nah maybe not
>Decide to ebay the scarf
>HYRULE_WARRIORS-SCARF-$578

YEAH NAH
>>
>>267443530
It's really hard to say.
I feel a statement like >>267443667 is totally correct.

However, I hate the Dynasty Warriors games. I find them extremely boring and very unsatisfying. However, I'm absolutely loving Hyrule Warriors (despite initially being miffed by the roster, I'm a 2D Zelda guy).

I don't know. I didn't want HW at first but ended up picking it up after all the threads on it. I felt a little bit of regret when I started playing through the first level or so, asking myself if I was actually having fun or if I'd continue to. But since then I've had an absolute blast and I'll keep playing. For how much longer? Not sure. Don't really expect to 100% the Adventure map or anything like that, but I'm positive I'll get plenty more hours out of it.

Hard to say either way if you'd like it or not. Sorry I can't be more help.
>>
You can do it as long as you can find a safe place to stick the character you're not using.

Also bear in mind that co-op significantly reduces the number of peons, so it can actually make getting A ranks harder depending on the mission.
>>
>>267443530
Warriors games bore me because I don't care about ancient china, but I love Legend of Zelda and I'm freaking addicted to this game. So take that as you will
>>
>>267444385

Meant for >>267444136

I suck cocks
>>
File: 1393746844224.jpg (71KB, 660x468px) Image search: [Google]
1393746844224.jpg
71KB, 660x468px
>>267444136
The post said it worked. I used it for BatonZelda, Agitha, Darunia, and SummoningLana. I had to keep Zelda in the allied base and mash Y with my toe to take care of bombchus.
>>
>>267444385
>Also bear in mind that co-op significantly reduces the number of peons

Is it really a big issue? I guess I can try keeping Keep Bosses alive and let stuff respawn.
>>
>>267443530

I've never played a warriors game before and i'm having absolute fun playing with my GF.

I've actually played adventure mode more than smash this past week.
>>
>>267444287
>felt a little bit of regret when I started playing through the first level or so, asking myself if I was actually having fun or if I'd continue to.

Yeah, me too. But the game got really good at about the 4th level or so and I was pretty hooked ever since then.
>>
File: 1365708873633.png (64KB, 500x297px)
1365708873633.png
64KB, 500x297px
>>267444276
You should've seen this coming a mile away
>>
>>267442927
this needs more hentai
>>
>>267444276
That scarf looks so ugly. Only Link can manage to pull that fashion off.
>>
>>267444768
Use the charge spin to take care of large groups and if you need more kills by the time the enemy commander is almost dead, deal with it then.
>>
File: 1409842578709.png (189KB, 448x335px) Image search: [Google]
1409842578709.png
189KB, 448x335px
any ideas how the scenario of the MM pack will be? i have one, in order to forget the brutal NTR she was victim, Lana leaves Hyrule to clean her mind...blah, blah, blah... She ends up in Terminia, meet kid link (who has three movesets based on his tranformations) and the MM's plot happens mushou style (that means time limit and Majora boss battle)
>>
>>267444414
I've never played a musuo game before but I still found this game to be pretty great. Although I really can't imagine enjoying this type of game if it weren't for the familiar characters and setting. Playing the same game with Asian historical figures would seem kinda boring after a while
>>
>>267445206
Have they announced how many levels there will be with it? I can imagine the one level being the entirety of Termia- Castle Town Keep in the middle and whatnot.
>>
>>267443718
>>
>>267444232

C1, isn't it?
>>
>>267445359
well, the pack with the story mode about cia taking over will be 5 levels long, so is easy to assume the MM pack extra story will be long.
>>
>>267444842
I was surprised by how much the game picked up and how satisfying it was just in general.
And when I got Ganondorf? Oh man, he's so much fun - couldn't contain my glee.

Everyone: What is your personal tiers for characters?
Also how do I play as Ghirahim properly. He seems a little weird with all the projectiles in his normal attacks. Not sure if he sucks or not because I don't think I have all his combo moves yet, I think I'm lacking materials.

Also, where is Great Fairy on the map?
>>
>>267444276

It's okay.

Anyone but Link wearing that scarf only ends up looking like Scarflard
>>
>>267445530
Great Fairy is the bottom left.

I ended up really liking Girahim, but it's a shame that he's not as much of a recommended character for stages as the main heroes. His final combo where he lifts everything around him then pounds the ground is great for Giant Bosses.
>>
>>267444695

For any character with multiple weapons, you can use the weapon switch glitch to swap in something like Link's Fire Rod or Impa's Naginata. If you're going to cheese it by stashing them on a hookshot ledge while you blitz the place as Link, you might as well do something entertaining.
>>
>>267445883
I did try that, but Link was already 30 levels higher than everyone else and I wasn't going to dump Rupees into characters I don't like just for that.
>>
>>267443405
>He thinks there are only three Imprisoned
>>
>>267445530

T1 Great Fairy is in the bottom left of the map.

Ghirahim is good but a little weird. Those projectiles in his normal combo are actually a godsend - they're good for breaking weakpoints, and if you're strong enough to OHKO the smaller enemies you can rapidly clear crowds by just doing the first three hits and then dash-cancelling out. For his bigger combos, C2 is particularly good for single enemies, C3 has kind of limited usefulness, C4 is fantastic in general but you usually want to cancel before the last attack, and C5 is a solid crowd-clearer.

Also keep in mind that if you're fighting a captain or a boss, tagging them with C1 will temporarily power up all your combos against them with additional effects and extra hits, and give you the ability to throw homing knives at them.
>>
File: 1369950699220.png (15KB, 278x510px) Image search: [Google]
1369950699220.png
15KB, 278x510px
>finally got the level 3 weapons for everyone
>time to unlock the Master Sword
>the real Hyrule Warriors starts now
>>
>tfw starting to work on Adventure mode
>Making good progress in one weekend, basically finishing up the first area of the map up to the border areas
>Want to do them but they all have searchables that I'd rather get the first time through so I don't have to deal with some of that shit again

Game's great though.
>>
>>267445530
Use C2 for captain weak points and C4 and C5 for clearing mobs. Also earn to dodge cancel nearly all of his moves. When facing captains/bosses lock on to enemies with C1 to add extra damage effects and throw homing knives with consecutive C1s
>>
>>267446480
Going to wait till DLC for all those of 25k kills. No way I'm grinding just for that.
>>
>>267446668
It only took me an hour killing Gorons in one of the Devastating Attacks missions on the top row.
>>
File: 1325645673281.jpg (60KB, 703x643px) Image search: [Google]
1325645673281.jpg
60KB, 703x643px
>>267443530
Thanks for the replies. I think I'll get the game. I generally enjoy action games, but the Warriors series probably deterred me primarily due to the bland environments and enemies.
>>
>>267446997
Hope you have fun anon. See you in future threads; let me know how you find it.
>>
>Well over 100 hours put in already
>DLC coming

Help me

It's Monster Hunter all over again
>>
>>267446997
>but the Warriors series probably deterred me primarily due to the bland environments and enemies.
The Zelda setting and enemies should help alleviate this problem. Have fun playing
>>
Can somebody explain to me what Fi's special gauge do?
And in adventure mode, can I screw up myself if I keep using items at the wrong spot and run out of search item?
>>
>>267447695
I think Fi's special just adds light element to her attacks but I'm not sure.
And no, you can't. After some time the items respawn on grids. Not sure how long it takes, and whether it's real world time or game time, but they do respawn - at least on some missions.
>>
>>267447695
As long as it's filled she's imbued with light element

Light element increases damage to groups but I think it comes with an overall slight buff anyways so there's no reason not to have it active as often as possible.

Adventure mode items will respawn eventually. If you need any help with that shit, refer to the original map. Candles, bombs and power bracelets are used in the same spots to reveal secrets in the original map.

Everything else has very obvious uses, such as the ice arrows on fire rings or the harp on butterflies.
>>
File: 1376266644851.jpg (7KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
1376266644851.jpg
7KB, 217x250px
>element fairy only protects for 1 keep
>accidentally use it on the wrong one
>>
>>267448112
>accidentally use it on the wrong one
Wait, you can do that?
I was in a darkness or something keep and took out my water fairy and it had an X over it and I couldn't use it. Assumed you could only activate them in the correct keep.
>>
>>267446668

DLC apparently adds a Rush mode, which is basically an arena they continuously dump enemies into. All heart drops are replaced with magic, so apparently it's really easy to get a long, unbroken streak of Focus Spirit and rack up ridiculous amounts of kills.
>>
>>267448112
>Use focus spirit to block element damage and beat the shit out of everything in the other keep.
>>
>>267447695

C1 temporarily fills her dark soul with liiiiiiight. It's a mild damage buff and increases the chance of inflicting the light debuff when you attack.

No, the items respawn after a short time. Apparently the ladder can take a long time to respawn (although for me it respawned after like five battles) but none of the other items should ever be an issue. If you're really paranoid you can always quit and reload the game after wasting an item.
>>
>>267448312
There can be multiple keeps with the same element where one keep is part of the objective and the other one is just kinda there
>>
>>267448312
some stages have multiple keep traps of the same element but only one fairy.
>>
>>267448707
>>267448782
Oh right, sorry. My bad. Misunderstood.
Yeah I remember seeing that on one of the Adventure maps. Fortunately I went into the optional keep first and just cleared it while coping the damage, so I managed to save the fairy for the one with the enemy commander.
>>
File: bully.png (143KB, 232x265px) Image search: [Google]
bully.png
143KB, 232x265px
>>267448383
>mission boss is in the keep with the element
>>
File: legend_of_zelda_overworld.png (161KB, 4096x1344px) Image search: [Google]
legend_of_zelda_overworld.png
161KB, 4096x1344px
>>267448312

Some levels(Only vaguely rememeber one so far) have one fairy, but two keeps for that element, so if you use it for an optional keep you have to kill the boss with the field active. Focus Spirit negates the damage if you can clear the keep before it runs out, though.

>>267447695

Items will respawn as you clear maps, there's an infinite supply. It's worth being careful with the ladder, it only spawns on one square, you need two of them, and it can take a long while to respawn. Collecting items from adjacent squares, or just collecting items in general, seems to help cause it to respawn. Also, you can get the vast majority of the secrets by using the original LoZ map, the new stuff like hookshots and digging gloves is obvious enough.
>>
>>267449291
>Knock boss out of there and keep him out.
>>
File: 300% mad.jpg (38KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
300% mad.jpg
38KB, 500x738px
>>267449503
>keeps walking back in to beat the fuck out of Lana, who decided to waltz in there to fight him
>>
If I don't want to use a guide, is making the hard-mode skulltulas appear pure luck?
>>
>>267450220
>Warrior Info
>Check Skulltulas
>>
>tier 3 zant
Why does this guy do ass damage?
>>
>>267450289
>tfw had no idea that existed until 2 nights ago

at least i dont need to ask in a thread all the time now
>>
>>267450289
Don't you mean
>??? Info
>Check ???
>>
>>267450803
If you're really having problems telling who you have to defeat or keep alive then you've got some serious problems
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.