[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm wet thinking about it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: Tree-of-Savior.jpg (193KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Tree-of-Savior.jpg
193KB, 620x350px
>I'm wet thinking about it.
>>
is closed beta still delayed? Or is there somewhere I can sign up for it right now?
>>
It's kinda hard seeing it without RO nostalgia goggles, but I hope it turns out well.
>>
all an mmo needs to be fun for a little while is a decent art style and tons of classes
>>
>>263820615
I haven't heard anything regarding CBT yet, so... delayed?

>>263821823
It'll be fine as it's own thing I'm sure.

>>263822673
This has that in loads.

I'm hype as fuck which I was for GW2 too, and we know how that turned out.

God I hope they don't fuck this up.
>>
gay
>>
By sheer lack of posts I presume this is a 1 on the hype-o-meter™.

Which actually makes me want to play it more.
>>
I love the way it looks but, is there any chances whatsoever that I can get into the Beta from 'Murica?
>>
>>263820463
So what's different about this compared to the millions of other MMOs out there?
>>
>>263820615
They've stopped doing Weekly News for now to focus on getting a Closed Beta ready.

While this game touches me in all the right spots for all the wrong reasons, I need to look at it with a clear and fresh mindset so I'm not disappointed it's not the RO2 we deserve and want.
>>
>>263824594

I give it a 5. Multiple threads hit bump limit quickly when there's updates but when there's nothing to talk about, there's nothing to talk about.
>>
>>263824936
I'm not too sure since I haven't played it. The potential to be better than most of them is relatively high. There is a large amount of classes and the graphics touch all the right buttons in my cozy place.
>>
>>263824936

Same team from Ragnarok Online.
>>
>>263825317
5 is still not too bad.

I don't mind them making some money with a small cash shop but when the massive xp boosts come out the game is fucked.

I'd sub this game based on the current info.
>>
>>263825360
That doesn't make it better.

>>263825342
>The potential to be better than most of them is relatively high.

That's what everyone says about every MMO. I want to know what should make me play this?
>>
>>263825615
>I want to know what should make me play this?

Ask their marketer, I don't give a fuck if you play this.

If it's a good game, they will come.
>>
I'm pretty hype about it. Can't wait really. The number of classes and the way things play is getting making me drool. In the most recent video posted one of the classes can turn into monsters and use their moves against them.
>>
Tentative hype. I didn't play RO, but it's a shining example of old-school (and thus good) MMORPG.

If this game can deliver on the promise of being akin to it, then I'll be happy as fuck.

No pay to play, right?
>>
>>263827169
If it's F2P then expect a bit of P2W. It's not a question of "if" but a question of "how much".

People expect to have their cake and eat it too and that's not realistic.

If it's sub-based then it'll be less shit but be forced payment.

If a F2P cash shop has me paying $15 a month to stay competitive, then I'm totally fine with that.
>>
>>263827826
>If a F2P cash shop has me paying $15 a month to stay competitive, then I'm totally fine with that.

You are the problem. The only acceptable cashshop shit is when it is vanity items only.
>>
File: o7mK5C7.jpg (1MB, 1222x2847px) Image search: [Google]
o7mK5C7.jpg
1MB, 1222x2847px
http://www.tosbase.com/game/classes/

seems the revealed/posted classes are here.

can't wait
>>
>>263828235
>Kemono ears

Please lord tell me it isn't limited to certain classes or some shit. Tell me it's an item, or a racial feature.
>>
>>263827981
I think it's pretty fair they make money. Vanity items only work on a certain demographic and they are the minority. There needs to be competitive items, mostly for PvP. That pumps money back into the game.

It's plain ignorant to expect any different. Which is why I reiterate that I'd sub this game. To avoid that.

If it makes me the problem to realise it's either this way or the other way, then... Yep, I'm the problem, and you're the ignorance.

I am against XP boosters of any kind. And I'm all for Korean level of grind. It separates the men from the boys.
>>
>>263829051
there's customization items in the game like hats and shit so I think your safe on that.
>>
>>263827169
>old-school (and thus good)
nigga what? RO wasn't good because it was old, RO was good because it was unique but amazing in every category: art style, music, pve, pvp, woe.
>>
actually kinda wondering how group loot is going to handled. In RO it was weird and would sorta roll per item as you picked it up with even share/split loot turned on. Wonder if they're going to keep that.
>>
>>263829271
>Vanity items only work on a certain demographic and they are the minority. There needs to be competitive items, mostly for PvP. That pumps money back into the game.

Nah. You are incredibly ignorant.

Vanity shops work in just about 100% of all case. The only times it doesn't is when the base art is ass in the first place, and nobody cares about dressing up something that looks like shit.

You underestimate peoples dress-up faggotry
>>
>>263821823
its more of an action game like diablo than a new RO mmo.
>>
>>263829476
>generic anime ripoff with shitty art
>artstyle
What a pile of shit
>>
>>263829809
what a shit post
>>
>>263829809
ebin post, br8))
>>
>>263829978
>>263830018
Can you imagine RO become successful without dem animu art style?
>>
Do we know if it's getting a western open/closed beta yet?
>>
>>263829758
>You underestimate peoples dress-up faggotry
You're probably right, I probably do underestimate it.

I'd rather have less of them in my game though, to be honest.
>>
>>263829978
>>263830018
After all these years ripoff Japan, why gook still can't make a good game? the only thing they can do is making cheap f2p animu ripoff garbage
>>
>>263830380
I'd personally rather have far less pay to win.

Vanity shops are the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>263829809
>>263830018
>actually thinking shitnarok art any good
Fucken lol, shit look like stuff come from wannabe mangaka deviantart . Horrible
>>
>>263822673
>tons of classes

I'm the guy with no main.
I'm the guy with 1 character per class.
Ro forced me to make some pretty hard choices, and I still capped Priest, Alchemist, Hunter, Cusader and Wizard, rebirthing only the priest.

ToS will be the death of me.

I need to know how many character slot the account has.
>>
>>263831483
80+ classes

RIP anon.
>>
>>263829051
Hats
Ragnarok Online also had class skins for the body and the only way to customze your character were hats.

Hopefully it'll be the same.
>>
will they be publishing it somewhere like steam?
>>
>Centurion

HOLY SHIT ALL OF MY MONEY!
>>
Recently, we are keep having internal tests in our studio to adjust overall balancing of the game and add more contents.

Thus, we believe that we would be able to give you the info regarding CBT within a short period.

To fully concentrate our development on CBT, we will temporarily take a break on our updates on Developers’ blog.

We would like to say “Thank You” to all of you who supported us and sent us cheers. We promise you that we will come back with the CBT information.

and then the tree of savior facebook community said this:
>Do note that this article mentioned that they will take a break from blog updates and concentrate on the development. So for the next update, I think we are going to expect a date for the closed beta,what language it will support and whether it will be open internationally or not.

cant wait.
>>
>>263832030
>we are going to expect a date for the closed beta,what language it will support and whether it will be open internationally or not.
>cant wait.

>RO guild disbanded in 2008
>forums are still alive
>facebook group is still alive
>watsapp is very mutch still alive
>25 people currently very interested in ToS

Could this be it?
The reforging of the guild?
Last game we tries was Warhammer:AoR, and you know how it went.
>>
>>263832802
its not really an mmo though
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.