[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]

#NotYourShield is so beautiful all the "oppressed people"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 487
Thread images: 109

#NotYourShield is so beautiful

all the "oppressed people" calling out bullshit on SJW

too bad you /v/ are all cis white basedwellers to appreciate this
>>
Speak English. I have no idea what you just said
>>
>>261393758
I am white washed though, can I still complain about being a minority?
>>
File: FQt8kCb.jpg (14 KB, 851x315)
FQt8kCb.jpg
14 KB, 851x315
>>261393758
>Basedwellers
>>
File: kek.jpg (6 KB, 97x116)
kek.jpg
6 KB, 97x116
>>261393758
>>
>>261394047
how dare you not act like the rest of your race.
>>
>tfw Brazilian
>tfw get shit on for my countrymen ruining online vidya
>tfw get shit on for being white american when I'm not just because I browse /v/
I guess I just can't win huh?
>>
File: 1409684757553.png (353 KB, 600x692)
1409684757553.png
353 KB, 600x692
>>
>>261393758

>Be poor my entire life
>All these SJWs were probably born into a family with more money than I've ever had in my entire life
>Grow up in a shitty ghetto
>Get a terrible education in a school that shortly after I left closed down due to being such a failure
>Get run over by a drunk, rich Pakistani guy
>He gets off with it because apparently he had a lot of witnesses and I had none
>I'm disabled for the rest of my life
>But apparently I'm the privileged one for being a white male

Ok.
>>
>>261394638
dont worry, one of these days someone will gib u mone
>>
>>261394769
I'LL REPORT YOU MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>261394638
you fool
dont you know anyone who disagrees has internalized white-cis-misogyny? foda
>>
>>261394715
To be a SJW you have to be born into upper class/upper middle class 1st world country and never have any real hardship in your life.
>>
>>261394701
the joy this brings me
feels good man
>>
>>261394638
>I guess I just can't win hue hue?
FTFY
>>
>>261394946
Anon please, it took me many a month to overcome that verbal tic hue

Oh god it's coming back huehueheuheuheuheuehueheuehueheuhe

th-thankshue
>>
>>261393758
>white males can't appreciate a good SJW bashing
Fuck off
>>
/v/ does have a lot of third worlders, they're the type libshits don't care about though, spics and slavs mostly.
>>
>>261394715
OP's picture also said something about being able bodied too, and since you said you are disabled for the rest of your life, it doesn't look like you are able bodied.

Hopefully you don't mean "disabled" as in having some kind of autism, but something that effects your motor skills.
>>
File: 1394447247805.jpg (18 KB, 240x229)
1394447247805.jpg
18 KB, 240x229
>be white in South-Africa
>apparently this is a privelege
>>
>>261394891

Well yeah. It's obvious most of them are so detached from the realities of life with all the shit they complain about.

I might have had a fairly shitty life, but can you imagine what sort of life these SJWs live when the only thing they seem to live for is complaining about other people? I wonder how many of them cry themselves to sleep at night.
>>
>>261394701
I would do the same, but I really don't wanna expose myself like this. S-sorry
>>
>>261395037
triggers: hue
>>
>>261394638
That sucks anon; wish I had something deep to say but all I can think of is HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
>>
File: mahbones.jpg (202 KB, 800x800)
mahbones.jpg
202 KB, 800x800
>>261393758
I'm italian, so that makes me part french, spanish, greek, sandnigger and barbarian.
Where do I fit in ?
>>
>>261394715
This is really the core of the issue, and THIS is what is going to kill this fad. You have these pampered fucks born into immense wealth that discovered this 'privelage triangle' thing, and suddenly they don't have to feel guilty about their socioeconomic status anymore because being female or gay means you are opressed by the filthy cis
>>
>>261395102
no such thing as racism against whites, check your privilege
>>
>>261395101
> hopefully

eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh
>>
File: 12714087904673.jpg (120 KB, 400x533)
12714087904673.jpg
120 KB, 400x533
>>261395061
Slavs don't care about them either.
>>
>>261395146
If you do dress yourself up as Shaka Zulu and take a selfie in mudhut
>>
/v/ introduced me to traps and CD.
This is the gayest board on all of 4chan.
>>
>>261394701
IT PLEASES ME. well done anon.
>>
File: 1390955900712.png (126 KB, 411x583)
1390955900712.png
126 KB, 411x583
>>261395102
It probably used to be. You should get back to apartheid
>>
>>261394701
Makes me sad because that faggot brushes it off as if he was joking or some shit.
>>
>>261395243
Slavs don't care about much of anything
>>
>>261395102
> south africa
> white
> apartheid
> ???
> profit?

> trevor noah
>>
>>261395281
>implying I'm not in the modern era with nukes already
You dun goof'd son
>>
>>261395146
Don't show your eyes and make sure there isn't a large sign on your wall that lists all your private information.
>>
>>261395101

I was born able bodied, and I can move around just fine actually.

I was ran over by a drunk driver who shattered my hip, which is more metal than bone now. I had to go through almost a year of physiotherapy and I'm technically disabled though it doesn't effect my day to day life much (unless I tried to walk a long distance).

I'll never get to be a gymnast or anything, and before I hit 30 I'll need a full hip replacement. But I'm not as disabled as someone in a wheelchair though not as able as a normal person.
>>
File: 1400914331684.jpg (146 KB, 523x629)
1400914331684.jpg
146 KB, 523x629
>>261394701
lyl
>>
>>261395194
Back of the bus, mutt.
>>
>>261395285

fit is the gayest board
>>
>>261395227

That's your fault now.
>>
>>261395227
Compare you life to someone who is born in an african country who has to worry about starving to death and avoiding roving bands of armed people looking to kill them.

Are your problems really that bad?
>>
>>261395336
Living the dream, innit?
>>
>>261395386
This. /fit/ is approximately 104% more gay than /cm/, and /cm/ is only 30% gayer than /v/.
>>
File: Cecil.jpg (45 KB, 514x277)
Cecil.jpg
45 KB, 514x277
>be English
>let nature run it's course
>>
I'm not white but I act pretty white
>>
''White privilege'' only exist in the head of leftists. Fact. They have to insist that it exist outside of their heads because that's their livelihood. Dragging on long out of date issues ad infinitum is their JOB.
>>
>>261395386
But /fit/ has constant 3DPD threads
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 720x720)
image.jpg
65 KB, 720x720
http://youtu.be/ppgg_vF3Z-0

Reminder the author of this is a nut but hit the nail right on the head! Give it a listen and know who we are really fighting
>>
>>261395386
Well, okay, maybe.
/v/ is a close second, though. At least it used to be - though I haven't seen much trap threads on here since the whole femnazi debacle exploded.
>>
File: 1385981739916.gif (3 MB, 338x252)
1385981739916.gif
3 MB, 338x252
>>261395227
>mfw my mom was dirt shit poor
>her dad worked a factory job and barely brought in any money for her and her siblings
>they were lucky to get ham sandwiches for their birthdays
>she studied hard and went to law school in the city
>ended up doing that for a years before pursuing teaching because she loves literature
>have a middle class upbringing thanks to her and my dad
>still get treated like my family got its money climbing the corpses of dead slaves
>we didn't ever even have African slaves in my country
>>
>>261395381
Don't make me jump on your head kiddo.
>>
>>261395485
You weren't born at the time of Cecil Rhodes, being English is hardly anything like winning the lottery of life these days.
>>
>>261395194
> be me
> look "white"
> be part european
> bet part sandnigger
> be part realnigger
> be part nativeamerican
> nativeamericans are probably part asian
> be called girly faggot all life
> now have beard, cant complain
> privilege get
>>
>>261395326

That's what they all do.

The moment you call them out on their bullshit, they were joking.
>>
You know SJW dont shit on you for being Irish either, and when they do all you have to do is play the Cornwell card about British trying to pass a law to make it legal to hunt Irish for sport.

Normally Jews and Irish get exempt from the SJW bullshit, and I normally play that to my advantage to shit all over them.
>Get into a argument with a SJW.
>They keep on ranting about white privileged and how I had it.
AREN'T YOU FUCKING GERMAN!?
>Cunt just stutters about "I I Im not responsible for"
YES YOU ARE YOU WHORE! MURDERER!

conversation ends fast but you get the point, just turn the shit back around on them.
>>
>>261395586
Sorry Raj, I wanted Earl Grey not English Breakfast. Forthwith!
>>
>>261394701
Fucking #rekt hard
>>
>>261395426
you're posting on a smart phone/computer.
You're in no position to play the first world problems card.

Guess what, by living in the first world we've earned the privilege to enjoy it.
I'm sorry not everyone wants to act like we're SOOOO graced to be living in a semi-decent place all the time.
>>
File: 1370524110768.jpg (17 KB, 309x370)
1370524110768.jpg
17 KB, 309x370
>>261394701
Based niggerbros
>>
>>261395243
da
>>
>>261395607

Thats pretty funny man.
>>
>>261395227
>be black
>be lower class
>be treated like complete shit for the entirety of my life
Oh no but I can't have any hardship because I'm a straight male right? What I went through totally had no lasting mental effects

Truly the ones in need of care is the genderpirate slytherinkin who was opressed by a white man looking at her strange in campus yesterday, and got trolled on twitter. I'll start up a patreon for xir right now
>>
>>261395426
Compare their lives to Josef Fritzel's daughter.

Are their lives really that bad?

etc.
There is always somebody worse off, problems don't get solved just because they are comparatively meaningless.
>>
>>261395659
Aren't you all "Rajs" these days anyways?

If you really loved your country you wouldn't have let it be taken from you by those you once ruled over.
>>
>>261395607

>Irish are exempt

I never understood that.. It's so fucking ridiculous, the fact that usually only English people are considered ''white'' in dumb-fuck america.
>>
File: 1409238088372.jpg (46 KB, 500x375)
1409238088372.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
>>261395524
>mfw my white fellow people were slaves to asians 700 years ago
>due to americlap logic that gives me right to travel to asia, live on welfare, call everyone chinks and sue them for calling me white
>>
>>261395604
There's nothing these people hate more than being confronted with facts.
They love to fight with feelings, since their case is deemed more reasonable and agreeable by western culture. They're riding the tolerance wave, where feelings matter more than fact.
If you confront them with facts that disproves what they're saying, they'll ignore it or claim that the fact is also biased and is just proof that they're right.
>>
File: 1357139385345.gif (464 KB, 500x338)
1357139385345.gif
464 KB, 500x338
>be ambiguously white south american
>grew up in relatively por neighborhood, lots of blacks, not that many friends, people thought I was rich and then went away when I said I wasnt
>work hard to move to the US and get a job
>college kids scoffing at me in campus telling me to check my white privilege

>these people are projecting so hard that they're chastising anyone that looks like a rich white socialites despite the fact that most of them ARE rich white socialites
>>
The problem is people are not equal be it money, intelligence, race, or being able bodied. Why are we trying to make everyone equal when we aren't?
>>
>>261395737
what bothers me is that people don't get that social class is more important than race
like, a middle-class black dude is better off than a homeless white dude
>>
>>261395357
> metal hip
> get adamantium
> become superhero

hipman?
hipsterman? abort
>>
>>261395878

What do you propose then?
>>
>>261395917
Iron Thruster
>>
>>261395227
>be upper class
>Oh no but I can't have any hardship because I'm white right?

"Upper class" and "hardship" do not belong in the same sentence
>>
this is fucking pathetic

you're literally just playing by their rules

look at how they reacted to being dismissed as "SJWs", they laughed at it and wore it as a badge of honor, and used it to basically dismiss people

look how you lot have reacted to them dismissing you as "white neckbeard virgin manchildred", you've essentially done a "some of my best friends are black"

fuck women or wogs or whatever, your opinion doesn't matter less because you're a white male, the only reason they can use that against you is because YOU let them and by extension because you agree with them

get a grip /v/
>>
>>261395326
Having personally gotten to know that Autobr0 fellow in the past I can tell you straight up he's only engaging in this on twitter just to piss people off.

You're really better off not engaging with him at all.
>>
>>261395737
Sorry man but beng black isn't enough to make you unprivileged.
Now if you were born in a ghetto, part of a gang and had... hmmm... 10 accounts of theft on your profile, then you might be mildly privileged compared to an average lesbian.
Or you could be dogsexual and lose istantly every privilege.
>>
>>261395961

Nothing, things are perfectly fine as they are
>>
>>261395797

The Irish were hunted almost to extinction.

When most people think of slaves in America, they think of Africans. In reality Irish slaves were significantly more common and treated significantly worse.

For example. It was illegal to kill an African slave, but you could kill an Irish one because they weren't even considered human.
>>
>>261395872

argie pls go you're not white
>>
>>261395961
People start caring more about their own lives instead of others'
>>
>>261393758
>#NotYourShield is so beautiful

It's black people, women etc. who think the only reason anyone is against conformism, sexism and stereotypes is for their sake.
>>
>>261395737
>be female
>be upper class
>be treated like an absolute princess for the entirety of my life
I guarantee your problems aren't anything as bad as mine you dudebro faggot.
Sometimes I apply for a job and don't get it!
Sometimes people are attracted to me and *shudders* look at me in public!
Sometimes guys open the door for me like I'm expected to give them a BJ for their "oh so chivalrous" efforts.
Sometimes guys don't open the door for me because they're "oh so progressive"
I have even been called a bitch before.
You don't know hardship.
>>
>>261395905
And it also doesn't seem to matter much where you're from.
White people, no matter where they live, automatically live a much better life than anyone else.

It's like that old "only white people can be racist" line.
>>
>>261395426
Compare their life to someone who was kidnapped at a young age to be raised as unwilling prostitute that is continuously abused then finally murdered because they reached the age of adulthood and have been found to no longer be attractive to fuck.

Are their problems really that bad?

See how that works? Everyone has problems. Dismissing problems because someone might have worse problems is ignorant and pointless.

Also fuck the person you responded to. Your problem wasn't people treating you poorly. Your problem was your unwillingness to confront the issue and find a resolution.
>>
>>261395878
It's not about actually being equal. It's about the golden rule that you learn in like first grade. Everyone deserves to be treated as an equal. Basically just don't be a dickhead. Everyone already knows that people aren't equal.
>>
File: 1409301084576.jpg (51 KB, 640x423)
1409301084576.jpg
51 KB, 640x423
>>261395524
I know that god damn feeling anon, Ive had friends do that shit to me in my adult life.
>Growing up dirt poor.
>Not even have a bed some nights, sleep in a car some nights.
>Father is a raging abusive drunk who beats me and mom.
>Mom takes her frustration out on me, beats me.
>Entire family thinks I am a liar like my father, so I get blamed for everything.
>Wore dirty cloths to school and made fun of.
>Didn't go on field trips cause couldn't afford it.
>During high school work as a farmer after school, grades slip, but I have food in my stomach.
>Work hard my entire fucking life, but where I live its hard to get a job unless you are black or mexican.
>Finally land a job making somewhat decent money, but due to back breaking labor when younger I am barley able to work.
>My adult friends who exposed themselves as SJW claim I have white privilege and that I dont know what its like to be oppressed.
>These cock suckers make nearly 100k salary sitting at a desk while I break my back doing construction work.
>My face when they are all hair dyed, hipster dressing faggots.
I'm not friends with them anymore, they try to come over but I refuse them.
>>
>>261395489
am leftist

dont pile me up with that scum
they're the casual fascists
>>
>Be Australian
>Not even the aboriginal kind
>Apparently part French and part Scottish
>Blonde hair and blue eyes
>Admit i'm a little bit racist
>Think black people are the jolliest mother fuckers ever

If I was any whiter i'd be Chaika's hydrated piss.
>>
File: 1377844334552.png (400 KB, 922x882)
1377844334552.png
400 KB, 922x882
>>261396037
I'm Venezuelan.
>>
>>261395607
>Normally Jews and Irish get exempt from the SJW bullshit
You mean you haven't seen them say that Jews had white privilege during the holocaust? And that anti-semitism is actually stemmed in anti-blackness so white Jews never have to worry about it?
>>
>>261396015
They're not saying "some of my best friends are black"

They're saying "I AM black"

Two completely different statements with different amounts of credibility.
>>
File: 1408871781724.jpg (38 KB, 269x270)
1408871781724.jpg
38 KB, 269x270
>>261395102
Anon what the fuck are you doing? Get out of there.
You're going to die anon, please go. I'm worried about you.
>>
>>261395485
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Rlh7EPufk
Fuck me, but I love this song.
>>
>>261396034

It doesn't make them them ''non-white'' though. Seriously ''WHITE'' means what it means. And irish people are fucking white.
>>
>>261395426
>Are your problems really that bad?
Yes. The "someone else has it harder" argument is fucking bullshit, because you can do it endlessly

>maybe those starving kids in Africa shouldn't complain, at least they don't have terminal cancer
>>
>>261395524
cant win
give up now
accept the liberator overlords
>>
File: 1394336299474.jpg (299 KB, 1383x1600)
1394336299474.jpg
299 KB, 1383x1600
>Tfw Australian Chinese yet leftist SJW cunts ruin the bloody fucking country for those who want to just assimilate and live as an Australian.

And now they're in my fucking vidya too. Fucking SJWs.
>>
File: 1407768506925.webm (2 MB, 960x720)
1407768506925.webm
2 MB, 960x720
>>261396118
>tfw fellow ausbro is a chaikabro
>>
>>261395778
You can't kick people out of a country who have lived there for at least over 100 years, they're integrated now. Israel thought they could do it, but they're failing miserably.
>>
>>261395604
> IT'S A PRANK!
>>
>>261395146


Just post your hands or something

or feet if you're a grill
>>
>>261396015
I think you're reaching a bit.
They are saying that everyone who has this opinion or who disagrees with them has to be white. That fits their way of thinking.
People here are saying that they have that opinion, they do disagree with them, and that they aren't white.

They're dismantling one of the SJW's core defenses - that they're only after privileged white people, and that you'd have to be a white guy to oppose them.

I don't think much will happen, since they're so blinding by their "good cause", but this certainly isn't doing any harm.
>>
>>261394701
fucking OWNED
>>
File: er1.jpg (96 KB, 800x516)
er1.jpg
96 KB, 800x516
Have some OC.

Another good ER quote:

>"I have waited a while before saying anything about the Un-American Activities Committee's current investigation of the Hollywood film industry. I would not be very much surprised if some writers or actors or stagehands, or what not, were found to have Communist leanings, but I was surprised to find that, at the start of the inquiry, some of the big producers were so chicken-hearted about speaking up for the freedom of their industry.
>One thing is sure — none of the arts flourishes on censorship and repression. And by this time it should be evident that the American public is capable of doing its own censoring. Certainly, the Thomas Committee is growing more ludicrous daily. (29 October 1947)"
>>
>>261395386
/fit/ is gayer than /hm/
>>
>>261395607
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>261396301
I blame the NATO as much as the jews on this, what the fuck were they even thinking.
>>
File: 1365099088313.jpg (122 KB, 640x512)
1365099088313.jpg
122 KB, 640x512
>>261395146
Same here but I'm a minority female. I've avoided talking much about it on twitter, but I don't feel like dealing with the fallout once I start using the hashtag.
>>
File: 1407174253324.png (459 KB, 519x483)
1407174253324.png
459 KB, 519x483
My entire's people history is about being invaded by all sides and having our natural resources stolen

But apparently I'm a shitlord oppressor that rapes women and niggers every day just cause my skin is white. The rest of the white countries in europe hate me, too.

There's just no way I can win
>>
>>261395797
See
>>261396034

Also Irish in America got called Green Niggers and we was lumped in with black people, black people didn't like us half the time because "HE A WHITE MAN!" so Irish people stayed to themselves.

Whenever you make a black stereotype on tv, everybody shits themselves and they apologize.

Make a Irish stereotype joke and HA HA HA SO FANNY! We dont say nothing because who gives a shit, its just tv, its just a joke.


Seriously, We are immune to some of that shit.
>>
File: 1405173794637.jpg (84 KB, 487x460)
1405173794637.jpg
84 KB, 487x460
>>261396271

So how about them abos?

I keep forgetting we have a "Sorry Day", my American friends always lose their shit when I tell them about it.

Like good on you for saying sorry for shit we didn't do, but holy shit it's an official "white guilt day" or some shit like that.
>>
>>261396113

Pretty much the same here, except I had to work under the table with my fuckhead of a dad, working with plumbing, heating, Air conditioning, and general maintenance

From that work I ended up blinded in one eye, impaled in the shin, almost had an index finger chopped off, (due to poor quality saw-zaw blades) and an extremely bad case of sun poisoning (every part of my body except for my crotch and as were crispified, it was so bad I had skin bubbles full of pus form on my shoulders)
>>
File: 1362954937649.jpg (761 KB, 985x985)
1362954937649.jpg
761 KB, 985x985
>be upper class black
>white people all think you're a hoodlum waiting to happen
>other black people think you're a race traitor for not acting like a thug
>white girls don't wanna date black guys unless they're crazy daddy issue girls that just want to piss off their parents
>black girls too busy going for white dick or raising kids already
>don't fit in anywhere, just play my vidya
>sjw's bringing race into something that's normally anonymous
>>
File: 12.jpg (55 KB, 296x433)
12.jpg
55 KB, 296x433
>>261394701

>Even niggers are blowing SJW the fuck OUT

Never actually thought I would see the day.

So by /pol/ standards, SJW are now worse than negros right?
>>
>>261396271
What the hell is going on?
Im one too.
Also part irish and english, so I cant really contribute to the whole shield thing.
>>
>>261395905
EXACTLY. It's the 21st century, once you managed to reach the middle class levels of wealth in a western country you're not going to be lynched for being black, or aisan or whatever. This SJW nonsense is what happens when wealthy white people want to feel less guilty by dragging ALL the white people along with them (and yet, still acting as if they are better than every other white person despite being white themselves?). Yes, Mr Portandian games blogger, every white person is as rich andprivelaged as you are
>>261395607
>Normally Jews and Irish get exempt from the SJW bullshit
>Be an Irish Jew (they do exist)
YES. Somehow in their eyes I'm a target of opression that needs support, while a white brazillian /v/irgin out in the favellas should check his privelage.
>>
>>261396030
fine as they'll get*
>>
>>261395607
Cromwell, you fucking moron.
>>
File: 1406995479087.png (54 KB, 264x336)
1406995479087.png
54 KB, 264x336
>>261396573
It's okay man, I know your pain

It will be okay
>>
File: 1366443185000[1].gif (13 KB, 375x480)
1366443185000[1].gif
13 KB, 375x480
>>261396573
You can always play the best game
>>
>>261396530
To be fair it shouldn't be any skin off your back, one day of the year for remember how much Abos got blown the fuck out and then back to normal.
>>
>>261393758
Wow way to be complicit with your oppression, maybe you should let some sjw's oppress you for justice instead
>>
>>261396264

I loved the freak out about left 4 dead 2, the one where they had absolutely no qualms about you gunning down zombified former citizens but went up in fucking arms when zombified former police officers showed up
>>
>>261396526
Let me guess

Polish
>>
>>261396573
So do you hate black people? The one black guy I met in your situation called all other black people niggers and hated them more than anything.
>>
File: 1407492695410.png (236 KB, 524x524)
1407492695410.png
236 KB, 524x524
>>261396530
wait we have a sorry day?
I thought that was just the one time, when Rudd said he was gutted that people way back when fucked some abos and then took the offspring to give them good educations.
this is really an annual thing?
>>
>>261396598
SJW are worse then anything in existence.
>>
>>261395872
>grew up in relatively por neighborhood, lots of blacks, not that many friends, people thought I was rich and then went away when I said I wasnt

that's some shit right there
>>
>>261396526
Polish I presume?
>>
>be arab
>SJWS can't decide whether or not I'm a POC or a white person

I apparently simultaneously have and do not have white priv
>my face
>>
>>261396690
Airship pirates?
>>
File: 1401046662409.gif (358 KB, 250x250)
1401046662409.gif
358 KB, 250x250
>>261396080
so basically: the same as everyone else involved in this madness. You know what I call that? Equality.
>>
File: 1404649817350.jpg (806 KB, 1271x1454)
1404649817350.jpg
806 KB, 1271x1454
>>261396264
>assimilate
Oh no no, no. Not anymore. You see, we're all Australian but only within the context of our various ethnicities. This is multiculturalism anon! Don't you get it? A mosaic of equal cultures and values, that's true Australia. I give us two generations before we're balkanised and your mainland bretheren annex the offshore facilities.
>>
>>261394638
>hue hue
>hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue
> hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue >hue hue hue hue hue hue
hue hue hue hue hue hue hue?

Speak up faggot we don't understand
>>
>>261396573
>be upper middle class slavic
>be slavic
>no one likes me
>still be slavic
>>
C'mon, we had such a beautiful, wonderful opportunity and you're all wasting it. Imagine: we could be 4chan again. We could go back to that glorious time when people had to learn shit for themselves and we never had to worry about this normalfag bullshit.
>>
>>261396598

It's not news, remember when feminsits were attacking hiphop?
>>
>>261396667
I have a reading disorder anon, sometimes I think 3's are 8's.
>>
File: 1645464789658.png (60 KB, 200x200)
1645464789658.png
60 KB, 200x200
>>261396573
>tfw the same
>tfw virgin at 23
>tfw still can't find any girls who are interested in me at all
>>
File: 1380726978626.png (149 KB, 407x407)
1380726978626.png
149 KB, 407x407
You ever wonder what China feels about this stuff? Their internet is censored, right?

Kinda odd that the largest ethnic group on the planet apparently just doesn't weigh in on the global conversation.
>>
>>261394638

Just go back to posting comments like 'BRASIL'.
>>
>>261396598
Niggers have always been against the SJW a nigga don't need some rich ass cracka bitching for him
>>
>>261396004
this is eerily close to SJWness
>>
>>261396834
Your Portuguese is fukken shit, let's just talk in English since you guys can't learn any language other than your own alright? :^)
>>
>>261395604
tell them its not a joking matter and their abuse hurts.

give em the old white guilt.
>>
>>261396125
Have you prayed to Chaves today?
>>
>>261396756
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Sorry_Day
>>
>>261396264
>chinese
>assimilating ever

calling bullshit.
>>
You're doing well, /v/. I don't know how you managed to pull this out of your ass, but it's spectacular.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMwNtau3gOs
>>
>>261395485
U wot m8 ill do u I swear me m8
I'll rite propa bash ye ead in! I ain't no bent pufftah
>>
>>261396841

I hope you remembered to squat as well.
>>
>>261396895
You coming to Brazil or what?

Come to Brazil
>>
>>261396818
Multiculturalism can go suck my small chink dick. If I want to be stoned for drinking a beer or eat food made of sewer oil I'll go to some sand shithole and China.

>>261396881
They don't care, the big social issue is hurrrhurrr japan muh nanjing.
>>
Sometimes I look at the shit I had to put up with for a majority of my life then i read your guys stories and feel like maybe I got off lucky after all
>>
>>261396017
at least it's working to gamers' benefit
it pissed people off in a good way i guess
>>
>>261396573
(assuming you're from the states) move the fuck out of america and all your problems are solved. In countries like my own where there's almost no black people you'll be the cool foreign dude that everyone wants to hang out with
>>
??, ??????. ??? ?????
>>
File: 1363651780910.gif (614 KB, 200x475)
1363651780910.gif
614 KB, 200x475
>>261396693

Guess you're right I suppose, one day a year doesn't hurt THAT much, even then nobody really gives a fuck about it. But jesus balls all the welfare they get, free houses even.
>>
File: prop_12.jpg (3 MB, 2396x2417)
prop_12.jpg
3 MB, 2396x2417
>>261393758
>fucking grill gamer
>fucking subhuman nigger spokesmen
>representing 4chan

In a way it's fitting, since /v/ is /b/2.0 that it would have it's all project chanology cancer
>>
>>261396979
we are born squating out of our mothers
>>
>>261396749
There's a difference between black people and niggers. It's like how there's a difference between white people and dudebros.
>>
>>261396841
>tfw not even slavs like slavs
kurwa
>>
>>261396114
Cultural Marxism is a product of leftist thinkers and usually seeded by left leaning people. You should be able to understand why someone says that social justice is leftist.
>>
>>261396402
It's not quite the same, but Neil Gaiman said some good stuff back when pictures of lolis were a big deal.
http://journal.neilgaiman.com/2008/12/why-defend-freedom-of-icky-speech.html
>If you accept -- and I do -- that freedom of speech is important, then you are going to have to defend the indefensible. That means you are going to be defending the right of people to read, or to write, or to say, what you don't say or like or want said.
>>
File: 1404357841966.png (343 KB, 748x710)
1404357841966.png
343 KB, 748x710
>Minorities standing in solidarity with white people
>Yfw videogames literally ended racism
>>
>>261396372
> That fits their way of thinking

and what about this way of thinking makes you think they're going to care if there's a few black people on 4chan?

they think this way because they've already made up their mind

lots of women have been against anita from the beginning, doesn't stop them using her as the figurehead for women in games

also isn't this exploitative, in the same way the gaming media uses women and gays to avoid real criticism, you're using them to avoid being stereotyped despite the stereotype being true and commonly joked about on here
>>
>>261397104

and in full tracksuits I assume?
>>
>>261393758

But I am of the Land of a Thousand Hues, the devil to pay on the backlands of Brazil.

And I don't even live with my parents!
>>
>>261395102

>Apartheid.
>>
Being half-caste is fun: half the oppression, twice the privilege. Nearly all the time, other people see whichever side of you is most convenient for them or in this case their argument. Shit for trumping someone who assumes online that you're one of those bitter white loser boogeymen but apparently the value of it lies in meeting diversity quotas in work. Go figure.

Video games is one of those bits of common ground I can stand on with so many other different people who don't give a shit about all that. That's why this narrative being forced by these hopped-up bloggers to attack those people hurts so much.
>>
File: 1407492045948.gif (2 MB, 640x360)
1407492045948.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>261396940
>6 years later and I still didn't notice it was an annual thing
what a successful holiday.
>>
>>261397103
I'm willing to bet 4chan is more diverse than Tumblr and most other sites of the kind, we were degenerates before people even knew that was a thing.
>>
>>261397184
with a bottle in hand and a cig in mouth and a cap on head
>>
>>261397178
Gahd bless vidja gaems
>>
>>261396881
I think there's enough shit going on in China itself for them not to bother too much about what the rest of us are doing.
>>
File: 1408288558962.jpg (74 KB, 800x775)
1408288558962.jpg
74 KB, 800x775
>>261397032
>hurrrhurrr japan muh nanjing.
Chinese nationalism in a nutshell. Here's Australia's:
>hurrhurr STRAYA muh gallipoli
>>
>>261397178
No it didn't, people just band together to fight off a bigger menace then just go back to normal.
>>
File: 1407743419560.gif (955 KB, 360x360)
1407743419560.gif
955 KB, 360x360
>>261397178
>>
File: 1367270542406.jpg (526 KB, 880x964)
1367270542406.jpg
526 KB, 880x964
>>261397178
don't forget
>women standing with a movement the media has deemed SEXIST MISOGINERD MONSTERS
>videogames have ended sexism
>>
>tfw just being a straight white male is now a bad thing

What the fuck happened, /v/? I just wanted to play games. Now I'm killing them, somehow, by trying to have fun with them rather than letting all this shit take them over.
>>
>>261395336
They love squatting.
>>
So if SJWs created the #DescribeAGamerin4Words slander tag, why did no one created the same for SJWs themselves?
> Politically correct white hipster
> Uperclass liberal white guilt
>>
>people call me white
>even though I'm not 100% white
>have lived almost my entire life under the existence mininum
>have a decent job now
>I'm not supposed to enjoy what I've earned for myself with my hard work
fuck all you sjws
>>
>>261396764
Schrödingers privilege.
>>
>>261396881
I'll tell you what asians usually think of this they think its a whiny defeatist attitude and you should shut the fuck up because you don't have it that bad becuase your parents always had it worse and they are happy to let you know.
>Oh whats that you're being oppressed by an invisible system boo hoo when I was your age I was oppressed by a fucking dictator did I bitch no now get back to studying for the SATs so you can get into a good university
>>
>>261393758
in america, white is the minority now. am i oppressed? oh god, can i just live off of the government and taxpayers and then bitch about the people that aren't the minority? no;_;
>>
>>261397376
Because we don't slander.
>>
>>261397226
>you 20 years in the past is to blame!
>>
>>261396573
ur doin it rong, man, find some white nerds to hang out with
>>
>>261394701
Beautiful.
>>
>>261395594
>>>/b/
>>
File: 1409659424979.jpg (75 KB, 768x768)
1409659424979.jpg
75 KB, 768x768
>THE YEAR IS 2020
>TUMBLR HAS ACHIEVED THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO ALL RACISM AND HOMOPHOBIA
>PEOPLE NOW MUST WEAR AN ARMBAND THAT STATES YOUR GENDER, SEXUALITY AND RACE SO YOUR OPINION CAN BE LISTENED TO ACCORDINGLY
>IF YOU ARE BORN WHITE, STRAIGHT, OR INTO A FAMILY OF MODERATE WEALTH OR HIGHER, YOU WILL BE IGNORED AS YOU CHOSE THIS AND MUST BE PUNISHED, AND PUT INTO "CAMPS OF DEEP THOUGHT" SO YOU CAN THINK OF YOUR CRIME
>TUMBLR HAS ONCE AGAIN SOLVED THE PROBLEMS OF THE WORLD
>>
>>261397103
you do realise whenever there's a thread where anons show their faces it reveals that huge amount of 4chan's userbase is black? Half the anons you agreed with in the past for having good taste were probably black
>>
File: 1393891000497.png (292 KB, 640x960)
1393891000497.png
292 KB, 640x960
>>261396747
Not him but yea, almost my entire family that stayed behind in Poland died during and after world war 2 because of the Russians for being "Nazi Sympathizers." They worked in the factories for god's sake because Germany told them to.

My great aunt was apparently raped and kidnapped and the only person still living on that side that we know of was shot in balls as a joke by some russians when he was drunk, he's probably dead though now.

But nah, it's okay to make fun of Polish people, as long as they aren't Jewish that is.
>>
>Mom has bad joints due to an autoimmune disease, works part time in the hospital cafeteria
>Dad on permanent sick leave after 2 strokes
>Older brother diagnosed with assburgers
>Bad joints
>Deformed feet
>Used to suffer from crippling anxiety

Jesus Christ, where do I put all this privilege?
>>
>>261397178
This.

The last few weeks have done more to promote equality within videogame culture than any SJW PR bullshit. There will be a time where man and woman can join together and play vidya in peace.
>>
>>261397451
I don't wanna be a Woolie
>>
>>261397178
Nothing unifies people like hating a common enemy.
>>
>>261397321
Can't we keep going on like this forever?

Peace, love, and video games.
>>
File: 1407175237011.png (370 KB, 640x480)
1407175237011.png
370 KB, 640x480
>>261396747
>>261396763

Worse.

Romanian
>>
>>261394638
???
>>
>>261397249
Affirmative Action has gotten me so far, I don't want that shit to go away. But I am not some underachiever, I just need that little push.
>>
>>261397178
>>261397178
i fucking love this
>>
>>261397468
>if you are white and male, you are sacrificed to the equality god
>>
File: 1358828077275.gif (3 MB, 385x216)
1358828077275.gif
3 MB, 385x216
>>261394701
That feel. I know it all too well. Good on that guy.
>>
File: 1409392400550.png (250 KB, 487x600)
1409392400550.png
250 KB, 487x600
>>261393758
You know we're really fucking sick to our stomachs of social justice browbeating when we're ready to dismantle and reverse engineer the whole fucking thing for a while just to get Kotaku to shut the fuck up.

I don't mind. Do whatever. I hope these people are ready for fisticuffs though. At the very least, as soon as /pol/ has had enough of tormenting feminists they'll move on to the next big thing...

>but I don't want more outsiders on /v/!

A little late for that. When the newfriends get bored of waiting for a fappening handout on /b/, where the fuck do you think they'll go next?
>>
Why don't we use this #notyourshield against Bioware and EA? They have been using minorities for years.

Hell the way they portray minorities in their games is offensive as fuck.
>>
>>261396085
m'lady, i shall protect you from these misogynist pigs!
>>
>>261397572
>getting invaded by gypsies
a fate worse than death
>>
>>261397450
Don't fucking lie, you all left that shithole for other countries because you couldn't enjoy the seperation
>>
>>261396881
They are also busy fighting amongst themselves bc Chinese isn't 1 ethnic group

And a lot of the the ethnic groups don't like each other from a history long ago buried.
>>
File: 1402160729016.jpg (188 KB, 1280x720)
1402160729016.jpg
188 KB, 1280x720
I'm a Scandinavian communist, who enjoys crossdressing.
And I'm still on your side against the tyranny of the SJW-mob.
>>
>>261397563
nah fuck off nigger
>>
File: 1407618519623.gif (111 KB, 740x250)
1407618519623.gif
111 KB, 740x250
>>261397537
The Wollie hole is the best thing ever.

So delirious and moist
>>
>>261397614
THIS
>>
>>261397450

He is. South Africa is the one place I would say you could claim White Privilege.
>>
>>261395524

Fucking this, I'm in absolutely same situation.
What bugs me most with this is that bacause my country is white Americans believe that makes us slavers, when the truth is completely opposite.
>>
File: 1409217179930.png (6 KB, 443x376)
1409217179930.png
6 KB, 443x376
>>261397468
I'm genuinely having trouble telling whether or not this is a "Social Justice" idea.
It sounds like something they'd try and do.
I just want to play videogames, why do people hate me for that?
>>
>>261394701
autobro is not a sjw
he was joking
just check his tweeter
you guys are idiots
thats all
I guess
>>
I want to join in on the #NotYourShield thing, but I don't want to out myself to my friends. I was having so much fun pulling a Chicken Boo on people, I forgot there could be an end.
>>
>>261397468
>IF YOU ARE BORN WHITE, STRAIGHT, OR INTO A FAMILY OF MODERATE WEALTH OR HIGHER, YOU WILL BE IGNORED AS YOU CHOSE THIS AND MUST BE PUNISHED, AND PUT INTO "CAMPS OF DEEP THOUGHT" SO YOU CAN THINK OF YOUR CRIME
Damn, I really don't want to be put in camps together with all those SJWs.

SRS is really funny like that.
>PoC: I don't feel offended by this
>White SJW: Wow, way to speak for your entire race, just because you're not offended by it doesn't mean your entire race isn't, you special snowflake.
>>
File: 1396961902528.jpg (279 KB, 550x791)
1396961902528.jpg
279 KB, 550x791
>>261397178
>videogames literally ended racism

This is not something to be proud of
>>
>>261397662
pics?
>>
>>261397665
Nigga I'm so white I glow in the dark.
>>
File: 1409252083668.png (3 MB, 1112x3966)
1409252083668.png
3 MB, 1112x3966
GREETINGS FROM /int/
>>
File: 1385125518659.jpg (14 KB, 341x364)
1385125518659.jpg
14 KB, 341x364
>>261397671
>okay?
>oy vey
>>
>>261396103
no shut up
i know what's best for everyone
>>
>>261397725

Welcome to racism 101 m8
>>
>>261397468
>MODERATE WEALTH OR HIGHER
I've noticed that this kind of 'privilege', arguably the only real one in the modern world, has disappeared from the SJW vocabulary altogether. It's hard to look like an oppressed snowflake when your family paid for your high education and you can afford to post shit on twitter all day
>>
>>261397484
Is funny how the SJW are mostly middle class white americans in the first place, and assume everybody had it as easy as they do because they sex and skin color.
>>
>>261397468
This needs to be made into a game, or maybe a book or something.
>>
>>261396017
I'm friends with a few people who hung out in his mumble server.
Everything was fine until after a year, then he basically said "If you use any racist/sexist terms, even just jokingly, I'll ban you. I don't care about any of you people."

Turns out it's because one of his RL friends is trans or something and took offense to literally everything. So Autobro played the knight in shining armor.
>>
>>261394701
>>261395326
Tell him he's a backpedalling coward
>>
>>261397775
10/10
>>
>>261395607
>tfw when part Irish
>grow up loving the IRA and sticking it to the Brits
>used to harping on to my friends about "muh 800 years"
>meet feminists, take a good look at them and completely drop it.
>realise this bullshit is getting me no where and if I really wanna stick it to Brits then I've just got to be successful.
If these people could see themselves, they'd straighten out their act in no time. Just goes to show how very close minded they are
>>
>>261393758
>too bad you /v/ are all cis white basedwellers to appreciate this

What if I'm a half-Canadian half-Asian guy living in Asia?
>>
File: thank_you_anon.jpg (72 KB, 650x491)
thank_you_anon.jpg
72 KB, 650x491
>legitimizing anything a SJW has to say; a social group built on the foundation of blanket assumption based on ethnicity and gender.

The whole industry let this happen to themselves.

Shit this asinine is ignored and immediately made "in the trash it goes tier" by other production industries. No, instead the game industry as a whole engaged in conversation with these SJWs like they had something meaningful to blurt out; like they had something to feel guilty about and should consider the SJW side.

>SJWs face when
>>
>Be same turbo-white Ausbro
>Most of my friends on Steam are from different parts of the world
>We all fling racial-slurs at each other according who is from where
>Many laughs are had
>We all care about each other

It really brings us together.
>>
>>261397537

Naw man it's cool, there's just about everything you could want

Including sudden homolust and nights of intense passion either preceding or following video games
>>
>>261397662

Did you ever crossdress as a girl trying to cosplay unca Stalin?
>>
>>261396113
i know that feel bro
>>
>>261396103
No shut up. Here in the country I live, black people get 25% extra score on exams for chairs on public universities

That is equality
>>
>>261396598
SJWs are a plague on human existence. they need to get their disgusting grubby, retarded hands out of everything. everyone but gaming journalism hates them. EVERYONE. if they actually wanted to "fight for a cause" or "make a difference" they're definitely going about ti the completely wrong way. i mean fuck, they even took down an organization MADE TO GIVE FEMALE DEVELOPERS A CHANCE. isn't that their agenda? to get more women in development? no, their actual agenda is free money from gullible retards. i'm all for equal rights, but i fucking despise SJWs.
>>
File: 1334065742890.jpg (36 KB, 275x317)
1334065742890.jpg
36 KB, 275x317
>at 4chins race is irrelevant
>at 4chins gender is irrelevant
>at 4chins there are no identities, only anon unless you're a tripfaggot
>at 4chins freedom of speech, expression and being called a faggot are guaranteed

>yfw 4chins is already more free and egalitarian than SJW's/feminists will ever be
>>
>>261397727
>implying we care about what some nobody says

your defending him why?
unless you are him

which is beyond sad
>>
>>261393758
what's Woolie doing in that picture?
>>
>>261394638
I'll gibe one craft hat
>>
>>261397658
first of all, you mispelled separation

second, look at your own country first, and see how every race separates voluntarily

thirdly, most south african blacks when polled say they preferred apartheid and the murder rate under the ANC is among the highest in the world

ignorant faggot
>>
>>261397537
>I don't wanna be a Woolie
You're a black nerd, you're already a Woolie. You're just a Woolie without friends to beg to play Mahvel

Also white nerds tend to know asian girls, who love the shit out of middle/upper class black people
>>
>>261397406
lel.
>>
>>261397990
No i'm zoe quinn
>>
>>261397103
>being an anti-degenerate sperg on a website founded literally founded so people could discuss their pet degeneracies on
>>
>>261395102
Holy shit are you retarded, don't you know about that thing Morgan Freeman did for your country in the early 90s?
>>
File: 1409339427379.gif (2 MB, 400x225)
1409339427379.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>261397924
>woolie will never tigerdrive your anus after a night of sweaty and intense mahvel
>>
>be middle class
>immediately upon starting school kids there treat me like shit
>people who I thought were my friends eventually joined them and often times attempted to attack me
>have to deal with this shit the entirety of my 12 years at school
>at one point my middle school had to take me out of class and have me learn with teachers alone because of how many people wanted to hurt me
>all I wanted to do was play video games and learn history
I don't even know why any of it happened I always kept to myself I never hurt anyone. Still seems like nothing compared to what some of you guys went through
>>
/v/ - politically incorrect
>>
File: 1327949361937.jpg (57 KB, 397x393)
1327949361937.jpg
57 KB, 397x393
>>261397886
>if I really wanna stick it to Brits then I've just got to be successful.

lel what
>>
>>261397775
>oongaboonga noongar
i fucking lost it oh man. spat water all over the keyboard.
>>
>>261396034
don't forget the rape of Irish women in the Caribbean to make cheaper slaves
>>
>>261397178
black or white, when you're up against me in an online game, you're just free frags
>>
>>261397768
[spoier]I never said I was a good one.
>>
File: 1372593202443.gif (488 KB, 390x162)
1372593202443.gif
488 KB, 390x162
First you fund a fucking SJW game

Now you celebrate multiculturalism
>>
>>261396881
China is like Korea, both still butthurt about Japan and spend most of their time badmouthing the Japanese. Every other Asian country attacked by Japan has gotten over it except them.
>>
>>261397180
I don't think they'll care. That's why I wrote:
>I don't think much will happen, since they're so blinding by their "good cause", but this certainly isn't doing any harm.

I can't see what's exploitative about people saying "I disagree and I'm not a white male". I'm not using anyone, I haven't used this as "proof" in one way or the other.
*I'M* part of their stereotype. There's no avoiding that. I am a white, straight male. I can't avoid being labeled like that, 'cause it's true. All I can do is offer up facts. That being white doesn't mean that your life is great. That non-white people are in the same boat I'm in, and that we share the same opinions, but that it doesn't really affect my opinion. I can only speak for myself, and point out flaws in the oppositions logic (ie, that you'd have to be white to thing X).

And personally, I think there's a big difference between someone using that argument on behalf on someone else or on your own terms.
I wouldn't mind if gay people said "we love Bioware". Good for them. I don't care for Bioware saying "we love gay people". That's hiding behind them, trying to look good to avoid criticism.
Likewise, I don't care if non-white people say they love gaming and hate SJW. good for them. But SJW should not say, or imply, that all non-whites agree with them. If that's being said, it's only natural to point out that it isn't true. That's not hiding behind them, that's stating facts, that's disproving another argument.
>>
File: 1399189840414.jpg (49 KB, 489x720)
1399189840414.jpg
49 KB, 489x720
>Be a gamer from a third world country
>No developer cares because everyone pirates here
>Games are so fucking expensive and are considered as a luxury
>Gamers who care for the industry like me usually wait for steam sales and humble bundles to buy games legit
>I read gaming news to pick up games I would pirate first and buy later
>Gets called a WHITE PRIVILEGED BASEMENT DWELLER for expressing my opinion

LIFE SUCKS FOR BEING A FLIP
>>
>>261398216
i love you
>>
>>261398123
fuck off kike
>>
#notyourshield is fucking amazing. It's the ultimate recipe in a pot stirring with nuclear fallout.
>>
File: 1407976961298.jpg (1 MB, 1728x1152)
1407976961298.jpg
1 MB, 1728x1152
>>261397979

I think what SJW's fail to understand is that apathy is the true key to pretty much all their "problems", like fuck I don't give two fucks if you're a tranny, nigger, chink, herm, female or a faggot, just play some fucking video games and have fun.
>>
>>261397468
SJWs don't give a fuck about socio-economic standing any more. It's all about race and gender
>>
>>261398216
would bang
>>
>>261398302
I feel you bro. Same thing here
>>
>>261397249
Fucking this.

Half the time I have to remind people that I'm not white. When racism charges get filed against me the police literally labelled me as "White British" to try and make the charges against me look more serious, but then when I get to court "oh you are not white, so you know exactly how much racism hurts. That's why you said it, isn't it?"

Talk about getting the worst of both worlds sometimes.
>>
File: 1405745924402.jpg (149 KB, 500x608)
1405745924402.jpg
149 KB, 500x608
>>261398228
mite b cool
>>
>>261396987

Mozart, come to Brasil.
>>
>>261398107
Where did you live?
>>
>>261398216
>>261397662
Forferdelig. Klipp håret og skaff deg en jobb.
>>
>>261397158
the like to call themselves leftists, but they're another flavor of rightwingers.

i hate that SJW have poisoned the terms social and justice.

i'm a socialist - which is not the same as marxist/communist - it means people as a whole should look out for eachother. and there's a thing called justicialism or something that means the role of government is to look after people and provide for them.

these faggots are just proto-fascists
>>
File: 1404379929102.png (56 KB, 345x227)
1404379929102.png
56 KB, 345x227
>SJWs have nonwhites who disagree with them
>Pretend they dont exist

Just like black conservatives.
>>
>>261397979
so much this. Anonymity is the ultimate freedom. Shoving all of your differences in everyone's faces and pointing out other's, is the opposite. Do you think they will ever realize they're oppressing themselves?
>>
>>261394638
huehuehue!

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue.

huehuehuehuehuehuehue, huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue. huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue?

huehuehuehue.
>>
>>261398398
Fucking Salem MA in a nice area too
>>
File: image.jpg (752 KB, 700x2921)
image.jpg
752 KB, 700x2921
>>261393758
>>
>>261398447
Oh, no, they do exist, but they have something called "internal racism"
>>
I'm a Pakistani and it makes me wonder why these SJWs are focusing on shit that's essentially worthless.

1400 women got raped by Muslims in Rotherham, yet they don't want to call that out for fear of being labeled "racist".

On the other side, there are minorities that are actually truly being repressed. These guys talk about how important it is to have gay characters. Yet they don't focus on African countries where the goddamn penalty for being gay is death.

These are actual issues which people should give a shit about. Not the diversity of a video game.
>>
Remember, we're not fighting "Actual" justice. We're fighting social justice. They took down one of their own projects for cash, they're pelting the people they 'protect' with rocks for going against them.
They dont give a shit about justice ,or equality.All they want is money and fame.
>>
File: crying frog.jpg (17 KB, 400x388)
crying frog.jpg
17 KB, 400x388
>>261396113

I'm sorry you've had such a rough time of it, anon. At least we've got vidya.
>>
File: 1369237187252.jpg (19 KB, 250x348)
1369237187252.jpg
19 KB, 250x348
>can't get in on this and put SJWs in their place because I'm white, male and not working class
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>261396598
Black people =/= niggers
>>
>>261398216
let me marry you
>>
>>261396573
I'm in your situation. We're out there but you have to find your kind of black people. Not the BET watching motherfuckers. I made plenty of friends in Tennessee, black and white.
>>
>>261398601
fucker you got it wrong it's
>>>/int/
>>
>>261398309
>>261398359
Thanks. Wish I was gay. I'd be the sluttest.
>>
>>261398216
Have your posts often been recognized even without image attached?
>>
>>261398302
Move.
>>
>>261396515
Just post under a different twitter account.
>>
>>261396301
> be ehtnicity
> be persecuted
> be killed
> be kicked out of country
> get victim status
> pick other ethnicity
> persecute them
> kill them
> kick them out of their country

fullcircle.jpg
>>
>>261398615
LMAO LOOK AT DIS STOOPID NIGGA HE THINK HE KNOWS ABOOT SHIEEEEEEEET KAJAJAJA
>>
>>261396515
>>261395146
What fallout, people? Really, it's just the internet. A few jerks will say a mean thing or two. And that's the worst case scenario.

You'd help out a lot if you go ahead with it.
>>
>>261397662
>I'm a Scandinavian communist, who enjoys crossdressing.
SWEDEN
JA
>>
File: White.jpg (42 KB, 499x460)
White.jpg
42 KB, 499x460
>>261394047

Looking 100% white but being a different ethnicity is pretty fucking awesome.

A privilege, even.
>>
>>261398593

Is that Heidegger?

>death is one's ownmost possibility of Being, not-to-be-bypassed

Yeah, sure, buddy, tell everyone else that while you live forever.
>>
>>261396598
>>261396598

With all due respect Hitler, there are plenty of civilized black people.

Not all of us are into being complete degenerates. Shit man give us a break.

Niggers=/=Black people

just like

White Trash=/=White People
>>
>>261397886
>Born in Ireland to Irish parents
>Grandfather is actually English who was adopted when his dad was killed by London bombings in WW2
>He was adopted into a Polish-Irish family

And now everybody spells my last name wrong because of it.

The whole "up the rah" bollocks is at least dying down. Never wanted part of it, and I know plenty of friends I'd lose holding onto that opinion.

The good news is SJW don't get an audience in Ireland really. One transsexual got onto RTE news but the viewer base is all 40+ year olds who don't give a fuck, and nobody has been on since.
>>
>>261396573
Go find some white nerds and be the cool black friend. Basically turn into Woolie.
>>
>>261397886
>tfw part Irish

And you use shit like that?

I'm part Irish. When I told my Irish granddad that I told my Northern Irish teacher that she wasn't "proper Irish" his response was "and what does that make you?"

Basically, unless you grew up in pre 1950s Ireland or England as my granddad did, you have absolutely no right to be pulling any "muh 800 years" shit at all.
>>
>tfw Colombian
>tfw white enough to pass as not-hispanic
>people on the internet tells me to check my privilege in daily basis
Fucking morons
>>
>>261398302
Nigga just go to fucking greenhills and buy second hand game. P500 most of the time.
>>
>>261397889

Nobody gives a shit because Asians are supposed to be the model minority. "Model" meaning non offensive and completely ignored.

Kinda sucks when you're in a bad stretch of luck though. White people don't think you need any help at all since you're supposed to be a workaholic who'll do everything for less. Meanwhile, native Asians think of you in the exact opposite way and don't bother helping you because you're obviously whitewashed and lazy.
>>
>>261394638

Well, let's face it. You brazilians deserve to get shit online.
Hell, just about all south americans do, it's incredible. I hate playing online with my friends because of this, they're living mmo stereotypes.
>>
File: Nigga Moment.jpg (64 KB, 638x373)
Nigga Moment.jpg
64 KB, 638x373
>>261398760
HEY, GET BACK HERE. THIS IS A PERFECT CHANCE TO THROW YOUR LIFE AWAY.
>>
>>261398842
No it's Karl XVI
>>
It feels kinda good to tell a bunch of random anons shit that happened. Feels relieving
>>
>>261398412
>everything i disagree with are either fascists or right-wingers
>>
File: Priv.png (6 KB, 592x84)
Priv.png
6 KB, 592x84
Have you guys even checked your privilege?
>>
>>261396749
What you're describing is a house nigger. He thinks that he's different from the other blacks because he's better off, but he's not different and would be treated the same or worse if he gets out of line even once.
>>
>>261398843
or how fag =/= homosexual. reminds me of that southpark episode.
>>
>>261395146
>>261396515
we need you
>>
>>261394047
If people mistake you for being white offline that means you have "white passing privilege."

Or at least that's what my black friend told my light-skinned Indian friend.
>>
File: eltono.png (42 KB, 259x194)
eltono.png
42 KB, 259x194
>>261398721
...it's the CIRCLE OF LIFE!!!
>>
First I thought a mass murder of this SJW crowd was the best solution.

Then, I thought better, stripping them from their ability to do their shit, so they become powerless and loss the only thing they have on the internet. Being forced to go back to their pond of self sadness
>>
>be white straight male
>live in lower-middle class whole life
>nothing particularly bad ever happened in life
>go to a normal school
>have a normal job
>overall my whole life is nothing special
>apparently I'm oppressing people just by living

I'm sorry I wasn't born in a third world country and forced to be a child soldier or something. It's not like I make a lot of money, or like I've used what little I do make to make other people's lives worse. I just wanna discuss video games.

Isn't it kind of racist/sexist to treat me like I'm some kind of piece of scum just for being a straight white male? I don't go around talking shit about black people or gay people or women or whatever.
>>
>>261399032
How long ago was that episode? I remember thinking it was pretty good for recent south park.
>>
>>261398760
>Hispanic/non-white
i'm guessing
>>
>>261396598
Blacks that like anime and non-shit vidya are honorary aryans as far as I'm concerned.
>>
File: 1364979829731.jpg (21 KB, 400x325)
1364979829731.jpg
21 KB, 400x325
>be native american, born and raised in a reservation even
>pretty much a ghetto full of drunk old people, nobody gives a shit, we're going extinct anyway
>pretty good life regardless, move out, get a job in the city, play vidya
>somehow I'm "oppressed"

bleeding heart liberals are the worst.
>>
>>261397474
Although I agree with you, that's might be statistically skewed.

Since the assumption is that everyone here is white, the black posters are more likely to post in a thread like that than white posters.

It's like how in console wars, 4chan is basically nintendogaf, but outside of console war threads, it's a lot more diverse. Plenty of people like me don't give a fuck about console wars and just post in vidya threads, so it could just be the 2% that give a fuck posting in the console war threads, which skews the statistic.

Just something to consider. Unlike SJW fuckers, we actually think about our statistics before we spew them.
>>
As a British citizen with Indian origin, I've never really given a shit about SJWs. There are countries in the world where women, gays or certain ethnicities are actually being oppressed. There's even more objectification of women in other forms of media (film, TV, music, etc.) than there is in video games. Yet SJWs decide to spend all their effort trying to force a change in video games, an industry which is much smaller and less influencial in comparison. So I've come to the conclusion that all SJWs are trolls, no-one could genuinely be this ignorant.
>>
File: 1407781454808.jpg (37 KB, 348x342)
1407781454808.jpg
37 KB, 348x342
>>261398997
>Extremely Oppressed
You're a transethnic potsandpansexual otherkin?
>>
>>261398997
Post the link. I'm probably going to get +10k or something.
>>
>>261398626
Never this much positive feedback on /v/, out of all places.
Thanks, dude. Would consider if I were a gay faggot.

>>261398675
Nah. I'm pretty friendless, so there's no real danger there.

>>261398754
Actually, Norway. Also, I'm hated here for being a commie, so it has little to do with the location.
>>
>>261399091
2009
>>
>>261399032
Stop being a faggot and suck that dick.
>>
>>261399091
>that episode
>recent
Reminds me of a time when I thought Simpsons S14 was recent.
>>
>>261396271
Anime?
>>
>>261399162

White male technically.
>>
>>261399162
he is white cis male
>>
>>261397848
Anyone got that drawing of a white woman holding a hand over some hispanic lady and saying "Oh you poor oppressed darling, let me speak on your behalf" or something to that effect.
>>
>>261396550
i pained
>>
>>261398997
Yes, 140 point shitlord reporting in!
>>
>>261399138

>women massacred in middle east
>women rights in fundamentalist muslim countries

WHY ARE THEY NOT FIGHTING FOR THIS
>>
>>261399091
It was pretty good for recent south park, all things considered. think it was season 13 or 14... maybe 15 I cant remember.
>>
File: 1337499499193.gif (2 MB, 372x262)
1337499499193.gif
2 MB, 372x262
>>261399187
>Would consider if I were a gay faggot.

whatashame
>>
>>261394285
She's probably lesbian
>dayum dat cracka ass gotta get sum of dat
>>
>>261399212
Getter Robo
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 462x339)
image.jpg
84 KB, 462x339
Enjoy your battles, Internet friends. I'm a straight white male in America, I've already won.
>>
>>261398997
>tfw white, heterosexual middle class Norwegian
I don't think I could ever check my privilege hard enough for it to matter.
>>
>>261399191
>>261399204
God damn.

Still recent enough to call it recent for me. Anything after the episode with the rednecks having a big orgy to make the future people go away is recent for me.
>>
>>261399138
You'd be surprised, mate. These people are legit fucking psychos.

Anyway, if you got a twitter do the #notyourshield thing.
>>
>>261393758
>search it on twitter
>people with 1k+ followers tweeting about SJW's bullshit
Fucking beautiful.
>>
>>261399212
Hitsugi no Chaika, or as I like to call it "Chaika: The Animated Series"
>>
>>261398481

Huh. Used to live in Acton, MA and it wasn't so bad, although I admit that it's probably considered more mid~upper class. Most of the kids there were brought over for the education system anyhow.
>>
File: 1299968723347.jpg (147 KB, 699x988)
1299968723347.jpg
147 KB, 699x988
>2015
>/v/ beats their dead horse about fair gaming journalism
>threads have slowed to a crawl, most being deleted as off topic and not video game related
>nothing changes for the better as /v/ had hoped
>everyone who was angry and up in arms today have forgotten about it by then
>same old shit
>2016
>something else gaming related and outrageous happens
>the flame is rekindled
>burns out too quickly because everyone remembers what happened in 2014 and how nothing came of it

You know this is the truth, /v/.
>>
>>261399276
Because that's their culture or whatever
Banning bossy and letting teenagers wear clubbing outfits to school is more important
>>
>Live in Sweden
>Greek Father, but who knows what mix of Turkish and Balkan blood we might have(Northern Greek, there are no records of the family past my great grandfather)
>Mother is from a family in Western Finland
>they meet in Sweden and gets married
>Consider myself Swedish before anything else, but look outlandish. Can sometimes stumble over words because grown up in a household where both parents speak broken Swedish.
>Misses out on a lot of culture because mixed cultural background with no unifying factor

How white and privileged am I?
>>
>>261398997
link?
>>
>cis white basement dweller
nigger, i'm kebab
>>
>>261398997
>>
>>261398513
It's "internalized racism/misogyny"
>>
>>261395194
that makes you a motherfucking centurion, you should be proud of it. i am just canadian...
>>
>>261394715
This is exactly the problem with 'privilege' rhetoric. People who use it are generally completely blind to the fact that privilege as a concept is about averages across the whole population, rather than individuals. The problem is that there is no way to argue about privilege because it's an ethereal concept that will dance out of the way with every strike. This is the core idea behind a lot of modern feminist theory - concocting immaterial concepts that are impossible to debate against and mean that they can never lose an argument. They're basically the kid on the playground who refuses to play dead when you clearly fucking shot him with your pretend laser gun and just keeps making up new kinds of special forcefields that make him immune to your weapons. The only difference is that these people have very real and very serious power to change the world.
>>
>>261398519
1400 underage, vulnerable GIRLS, anon. Not women who could have blown the case wide open. They chose 12 - 16 year olds in care homes mostly.

55 of 56 were Asian, if I remember right.

But talking about that is racist.
>>
File: 1345579729871.png (28 KB, 298x279)
1345579729871.png
28 KB, 298x279
>>261398216
Holy shit, nigger.

I don't know if it's the lighting, but you're HANDSOME. Like, both as a guy and a girl. Props.
>>
>>261399165

http://www.checkmyprivilege.com/checkit

>>261399229

How the fuck... not cis there, bisexual, and I identify as gender neutral. I used to be a pretty passable trap, but then I got three disc prolapses, so now I can't walk too well, especially in heels.
>>
>>261399187
>Nah. I'm pretty friendless, so there's no real danger there.
No, I actually meant to subtly ask if you play Rune Classic

I guess I'm just mistaken though.
>>
So wait. If only white people can't be racist then when what is a black guy that kills a white guy just because he's white?
>>
>>261399375
Get the fuck out of my country.

SD2014
>>
>>261399375
>Sweden
Get out while you can
>>
>>261398753
Worst case scenario would be running into someone that is legitimately crazy but skilled enough to get your personal info and decides to fuck with you in real life or even kill you.
>>
>>261399126
What tribe? For curiosity's sake.

I hope you're alright and living a good life, the shitty reservations are little more than gang ran ghettos from what I've heard
>>
>>261399165
>>261399381
I am not obliged to educate you shitlords.
>>
>>261399365
I'll be dead by then
>>
File: 1378264186203.png (99 KB, 298x276)
1378264186203.png
99 KB, 298x276
>be boring and white
>get steam
>first friend I ever had was a fucking somalian that lived in a fort and had a makeshift battlestation with wiring coming out and looking like something out of a cyberpunk comic

Small world, I guess
>>
>>261395426
That's their race's fault though.
>>
File: 1405996045528.jpg (11 KB, 218x199)
1405996045528.jpg
11 KB, 218x199
>>261396940

what the fuck man
>>
>>261393758
In a day /v/ went from posting Wyatt Man comics and claiming the jews were behind everything to celebrating their ethnic and sexual diversity just to win an argument on the internet.

I mean it's nice to see the /pol/ shit gone even if this is for a little while and I'm sure people of all colors and creeds come here but isn't this all a bit disingenuous?
>>
>>261399446
>and I identify as gender neutral

Fuck you.
>>
>>261399436
Fuck I hated that kid.
>>
>>261399446
>I identify as gender neutral
But gender is a social construct, and liking more "girly" things doesn't actually mean anything.
>>
>>261399461
>can't be racist
Shit, I meant "CAN be racist".
>>
>>261395831
No, due to neofem logic, you don't have the right to live because you're male. Assuming, of course.
If female, due to neolib logic, you don't have the right to speak because you're white. About anything. White words = white noise.
>>
File: WRA vs feminists.jpg (122 KB, 965x990)
WRA vs feminists.jpg
122 KB, 965x990
>>261399276
Because it's easier and "not racist".

>>261399326
Jesus fucking Christ.

I always knew that little fucking mutant goblin was an asshole but damn.
>>
File: Heidegger.jpg (63 KB, 498x347)
Heidegger.jpg
63 KB, 498x347
>>261398967

You cannot fool me, young Dasein.
>>
>>261399375
sorry, greeks are literally the only ethnicity in Europe that aren't white. You can thank the turks for that
>>
>>261399465
>Inte SvP
Vad i helvete håller du på med?
>>
>>261399547

>implying /v/ is one person
>implying people who didn't believe in /pol/ shit haven't always been around and just not posting
>>
>>261399468

Its not nearly as bad as people on the internet claim it is.
>>
>>261399547
All ethnicities can get behind hating jews anon. They've been kicked out of every major country of the world at some point or another
>>
>>261399482
Paiute, grew up in Pyramid Lake.
>>
File: 1404535780098.png (58 KB, 429x410)
1404535780098.png
58 KB, 429x410
>>261399086
Fucking this. I sleep, eat, work and play video games. I've never done anything particularly special in my whole life and now I'm suddenly the big bad oppressor who should be punished for simply existing? Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>261396749
people need to understand that
nigger
faggot
retard

is (no longer) tied to race, sexuality, disability, it's about behavior
>>
>>261397178

Amen brother!
>>
>>261399326

It's just a trend like everything else these people do. Chances are they didn't give a shit about social justice a few years ago. It's just some contest to see who can be the most socially aware and offended by everything under the Sun.
>>
>>261399326
ENLARGE PENIS!
>>
>>261399472
No such thing. You're giving it FAR too much importance.

This is just the fucking internet in the end of the day.
>>
>>261399623
Don't forget the gypsies.
>>
>>261399602
Hirsi Ali, alibi for islam-haters and the retarded invasion of Iraq. Thanks for helping the neocons that costed the US trillions of dollars and thousands of lives
>>
>>261397376

Insulting the other side doesn't make us look good, it just means we're no better. What's best is to just keep on keeping on, whether that be spreading the news, pledging to TFYC, or whatever.
>>
>>261399648
>faktiskt rösta på promillepartier
Njut av din bortslösade röst.

Först måste opinionen mjukas upp genom SD.
Sedan om 10 år eller så kan SvP möjligtvis vara ett alternativ om allt går vägen.
>>
File: dont do that.png (44 KB, 235x236)
dont do that.png
44 KB, 235x236
>>261394285
>>
>>261399548

Stop oppressing me, anon.

>>261399562

I wanted to be a girl, but gave up because my life was already difficult enough without being trans.
>>
>>261399461
White guilt made it so that whites can't complain about racism, it's really sad to see people justify racism because it's socially unacceptable for whites to stand up for themselves.
>>
>>261399686

They basically become punctuation here, like a sort of 4chan comma so to speak
>>
>>261396764
doesnt matter you ar misogynist. trumps all other
>>
>>261398302
not to mention,
broadband cap on a sub-5mbps internet connection
>>
File: 11992412425.png (74 KB, 1162x850)
11992412425.png
74 KB, 1162x850
>>261399781
>>
>>261399126
Sounds like your life was pretty shit. Tho, I don't think native americans are really oppressed and mores victims of genocide.

Oppression is more about a lack of opportunity because of who you are. Like, if you are less likely to get a job if you have a [native-american] sounding name or sound [native american] on the phone.
>>
>>261399461
A vigilante and hero
>>
File: yep.jpg (13 KB, 455x90)
yep.jpg
13 KB, 455x90
Will SJWs give me money?
>>
>>261399781

>islam-haters

nigga, you serious? Tell me, why would a sane individual not hate islam. Or westboro baptist church. Or any other whackjob religion of piss
>>
>>261399446
>gender neutral
Check the gender queer box, dummy.
>>
>>261396878
pretend to be poor thug
>>
>>261399936
Yes, use it as a badge
>>
>>261399818
>I wanted to be a girl
What does that mean, though? Do you want to be female? To have breasts, periods, ovaries?
>>
Being called a straight white male is now a devastating insult.
All your opinions are rendered so worthless that you shouldn't even bother stating them.
WHAT?

Is ad hominem a privileged term too?
>>
>>261399461
Justice.
>>
File: 1406652198207.jpg (194 KB, 506x850)
1406652198207.jpg
194 KB, 506x850
>>261393758
dude, i'm starting to believe everything that /pol/ has said, you faggots are everywhere and your sole objective is to ruin whatever you are infecting with your shit tier ideology.
>>
>>261399936
Only if you're manipulative enough to make them give you money.
>>
File: fajnie jest.png (307 KB, 800x1097)
fajnie jest.png
307 KB, 800x1097
>>261395336
Truth.
>>
>>261399686
>is (no longer) tied to race, sexuality, disability, it's about behavior
keep believing that
>>
>>261399992
Impossible.
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (9 KB, 250x250)
Costanza.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>mfw i'm white/chinese
>mfw everybody thinks my parents must be the most tolerant and liberal people around
>mfw get comments by friends about it sometimes in school about how it's cool
>sometime used as an example in support of multiculturalism around my friends
>mfw my parents are a bunch of nationalists who would gladly support slavery of lesser races and really despise anybody who dates black people

Funny how people assume this stuff.
>>
>>261397979
> 4chins
"I don't give a fuck what you are, what is your taste in vidya?"

>SJWs
"Are you an otherkin? Vegan? 90s kid? SJW? Dragonkin? Introvert? Transgen? Aniimist? What's your ethnicity? What's your family history? Are you religious? Are you neusexual? Are you nanodragon? What's your blood type? Are you Aquarigendered?"
>>
I appreciate your compliment, but what the hell is a "weller"?
>>
>>261399326
Corrupt sjw defending other corrupt sjw's. Color me surprised.
http://www.dailydot.com/society/reddit-hire-spam-ian-miles-cheong-sollnvictus/

>He didn't do it for free
>>
File: 1377654956745.gif (3 MB, 459x255)
1377654956745.gif
3 MB, 459x255
>have tan skin
>people keep mistaking you for a mexican
>you're fucking egyptian
>>
>>261393758
I pitch this

JRPG called 'Broken Shield', with the seven diverse characters there being the party saving games from the SJWs
>>
>>261399345
I wish I knew what happened man all I know is that I started school and was immediately hated for what reason I still don't know to this day. Graduation was one of the best moments of my life simply because its finally ended.
>>
File: Sieppaa.jpg (17 KB, 607x230)
Sieppaa.jpg
17 KB, 607x230
>>261398997
>>261399395
>>261399381
>>261399308
>>261399162
>>261399165
>>261399273

Get on my level shitlords
>>
File: love.png (121 KB, 680x497)
love.png
121 KB, 680x497
Man am I glad I live in a country that just cannot into political correctness.
>>
>>261400014
Damn, I guess no money then.
>>
>>261399818
>stop oppressing me

No, you're buying into their delusional shit.

There is no "gender."

You are a man if you were born that way, and a girl if you were born that way. If you want to be the other sex, you have a mental disorder. As of now, the most effective treatment for that disorder is allowing the patient to pretend he is the other sex. If you don't want to "transition" but you want to be a girl, you're just able to control your mental disorder more than most, OR you don't actually have the mental disorder at all.

Gender neutral isn't a fucking thing, idiot.
>>