[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently about halfway into the game and tt's so obvious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: Junpei.png (20KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Junpei.png
20KB, 256x256px
Currently about halfway into the game and tt's so obvious this guy is likely going to betray me. The way he's constantly jealous of me throughout the game, how he thinks his life is meaningless without the Dark Hour, and the way that freak and his buddies want to keep the Dark Hour active, it's pretty likely Junpei will side with them soon.
>>
>>261365429

Yeah he stabs the MC right at the end of the game.
>>
>>261365429
he actually doesn't, but ikutsuki does
>>
Yeah, you're right, he becomes the mini-boss to the last floor of Tartarus
>>
He sort of does kinda and then he takes a bullet for.. Somebody
>>
Sup' dude
>>
>tall
>handsome
>good fashion
>being jealous of someone else
why.png
>>
God damn look at the size of that collar.
>>
He can't betray you because he dies.
>>
>>261366027
>guy comes out of fucking nowhere
>Gary stu
>gets all the bitches
>is special because he can summon more than one persona

Even if he was your friend, up you'd be a bit jealous
>>
>>261365429
Silly OP, he doesn't know

But really, this feeling right here, and then having it turned back around on your expectations is part of the reason why Junpei is such a great character
>>
I was expecting that as well and was surprised when it didn't happen.
>>
It's odd seeing someone start a thread with this picture and not accompanying it with "Sup, dude?"
>>
>>261365429
junpei may have been unable to control his jelly but he was the one true bro mc had
>>
>>261365429
he's actually the final boss, this game started the generic "evil best friend" thing
>>
Finally getting around to playing it was well. I'm on 12/26 MC is at level 60 persona at 65 what level should I be to deal with youknowwho on new years?
>>
>>261366670
There is no fight on new years. The final boss is fought on January 31st. The final boss is level 76.
>>
'Sup dude.
>>
>>261366670
Kill Reaper faggot, get levelz.
>>
>>261366750
Well guess I gotta get to grindin. I'm at block 6 so I'm getting fairly decent xp just gotta keep at it. So far I'm loving the game decided to go with Fuuka I think I'm okay with my decision.
>>
>>261367002
Aigis is best waifu. Her SL opens up on January 8th I think.
>>
>>261366670
Is Hanged Man the last regular boss before the rush during the final block on Tartarus? Because I guess you can just Tartarus that bitch and hope for the best.
>>
Junpei is the best "bro" or friend of P3/P4
>>
>>261367002
The sixth block? On December 26th? That can't be right. It unlocks on January 1st.
>>
>>261365429
Actually he waits until P4 to kill Nanako
>>
>>261367046
>No matter who you may choose to get intimate with in the game, you still die on Aigis's lap.

Good thing Aigis is best waifu, though. Every other female in the game need not apply.
>>
>>261367243
Must be 5 then. It is the one that looks like a disco.
>>
>>261367352
Yeah, the sixth block looks all white and and peaceful. There are five bosses in it.
>>
He is the most loyal member of the team, and the only one in The Answer who doesn't want to participate in the big retarded fight that they all have. He HAS to participate because of a plot contrivance, but his heart was in the right place.
>>
>>261365429
>not trusting best bro Junpei

You sound like toothpaste, OP. I used Junpei in my main party despite him being shitty.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.