[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Video game confessions. Post popular games you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: 2014-01-26 11.10.06.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2014-01-26 11.10.06.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
ITT: Video game confessions.
Post popular games you've never played, guilty pleasures, etc.
I have over 200 hours of gameplay on the PS3 version of TF2
>>
I personally believe Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed should be goty. Not for muh stripping or nudity, but because it feels like a good old-fashioned videogame, with a surprising amount of content/replayability, and it's only $40 new.
>>
>>260199909
Thats fucking impressive, I remember playing the xbox version of tf2 and the players were worse than bots.
>>
>>260200453
Edit: Fuck, maybe not goty, with Smash and Hyrule Warriors coming out. But definitely gotm.
>>
File: vXxrlEl.jpg (90KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
vXxrlEl.jpg
90KB, 480x720px
>>260199909
I never beat any bioware rpg except the mass effect games.
>>
>>260200693
I tried playing it once, it was fucking dead.

>>260200453
I played it at E3 and it felt really clunky and a lot of pop in. But it did catch my attention, is it worth it?
>>
The only games I own on Xbox is Call of Duty Black Ops, AC2, and Record of Agarest War Zero. I've had my Xbox for 3.5 years
>>
I liked SimCity and Titanfall, Origin is great and I can't fucking WAIT for a new Quantic Dream game.
>>
I like it when my RPGs are simplistic grindfests with insanely hard bosses. Which is probably why I love JRPGs.
>>
Haven't played any other Zelda game other than the first one for NES, years ago.
Haven't watched mgs4
Never gave the mass effect games a try
Only played Funfield Pretty Awesome 2 as far as battlefield games go.
Never touched a call of duty game.
I go back and 100% run through both Oddworld games (Oddysee and Exxodus) once or twice a year.
>>
Never played: Metal Gear.

Guilty pleasure: That 'Real Emotion' song from Final Fantasy X-2
>>
>>260199909
I have 10k hours in monster hunter tri. I can't wait for 4U to come here so I can play the shit out of it
Fire Emblem 4 is overrated thrash
Final Fantasy 5 is the best final fantasy, everything after was downhill.
>>
>>260201597
Yes, especially if you like Way of the Samurai.

Much of the dialogue is very "modern", but not as meme-happy as Guacamelee or anything. All of the characters are enjoyable, weapons are satisfying to use, and there are a bunch of stripping animation styles to choose from (including a JoJo/Kenshiro style).
>>
I own a 360 with Kinect, which I regularly use to play Just Dance 4
The most time I have spent on a game is only 180 hours, and it was on Persona 3 Portable
I liked Oblivion more on xbox than on PC
>>
>>260199909
I enjoy FIFA. I know that EA are a bunch of faggots and it's the same game ever year, but it's one of the few games that all my cousins enjoy playing when we get together.
I prefer DKCR to the original DKC trilogy. Haven't played Tropical Freeze yet but if it's like DKCR without the waggle, it will probably be my favourite.
I enjoyed the DS Zelda games
>>
I've started every mainline final fantasy since VI and never finished a single one. I have finished tactics.
>>
>>260203175
I enjoyed the DS Zelda games
OP here, never played a single Zelda game
>>
I played MGS4 and loved it but have no intention of ever touching the earlier games
>>
I loved Resident Evil 6
Lightning Returns is my favorite game of gen 7. I enjoyed all of the XIII games actually
>>
File: 1390606992288.png (14KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1390606992288.png
14KB, 800x600px
I've bought and enjoyed every Seiken Densetsu game to be released.
>>
I've never beaten a 2D Zelda except for easy-mode Link Between Worlds. I just broke the barrier in Lttp right now
>>
I like playing sports games. Is Madden 15 good?
>>
Never played
The Last of Us
Uncharted 3
Gears of War 3
Planescape Torment

Guilty Pleasures
Painkiller H&D on 360
Skyrim
Diablo 3 on console
Two Worlds
>>
Games I can't bring myself to play for more than one hour because I get bored/distracted/whatever, even after many attempts, and even if the games are good: System Shock 2, Morrowind
>>
>>260202363
>Fire Emblem 4 is overrated thrash
My nigger. Maps are just painfully empty and unfun.
>>
>>260204263
GBA or SNES
>>
I think half life is overrated trash
>>
Banjo made me want to fuck bears
>>
File: 1389767324706.gif (2MB, 436x376px) Image search: [Google]
1389767324706.gif
2MB, 436x376px
>>260204846
>mfw those trading and gold mechanics
It was lucky to have a decent story. Otherwise I'd have dropped it at around ch3.
>>
>>260204991
Well now you fit in. Welcome to the club brah
>>
>>260204982

I'm playing on my WiiU. I redeemed it on Club Nintendo a few months back.
>>
I don't like Dark Souls but I love Shadow Tower, Armored Core, and King's Field.
>>
I own a mac and I love it, but there are just not enough games for it
I played the crap outta tf2 and am now trying to get into Xonotic but the only nearby regular server is brony shit
I want to play MGS 5 but no monies or consoles
>>
Never played any Metal Gear, SMT/Persona, Ratchet & Clank, Sly Cooper, Jak & Daxter, Assassin's Creed, Crash bandicoot, Spyro, Kingdom Hearts, God of War, Elder Scrolls, Half-life, Monkey Island, Myst, System Shock/Bioshock, Hitman, Total War, Halo, gears of War, Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, game, nor any Clover/Platinum or Team Ico titles.

I tried playing Pokemon a couple of times and it was boring as fuck. Even the collectathon element, which should be one of its main draws, was weak and unsatisfying. I can only imagine its lingering popularity to be due to nostalgia, which only reinforced my notion that it was the Call of Duty of a previous generation.
>>
File: image.jpg (393KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
393KB, 1284x980px
>>260199909
>200 hours
Fucking casuals.

I have over 2000 hours in tf2 Xbox 360.
>>
>>260207432
Its more than OP's PIC because it only counts playtime (excludes menus, spectating, picking class etc) but shit son. How?
>>
>>260205665
I have a mac as well and I had the same problem. Just use Bootcamp to install Windows on it and then you can have lots of games.
>>
>>260201237
Never played any mass effect would u recomend?
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 1024x768px
>>260209287
Modding my friend. The source engine is amazing. As far as custom content like game modes the only things stopping you are your imagination and knowledge of the source engine.
>>
File: Royal Family.jpg (12KB, 400x147px) Image search: [Google]
Royal Family.jpg
12KB, 400x147px
The Legend of Queen Opala I&II rank amongst my favorite "JRPGs"
>>
>>260199909
My most played game on Steam is Freedom Planet at 45 hours.
Second place goes to Dust: An Elysian Tail at 36 hours.
>>
>>260204596
Did you play Two Worlds 2? I heard that was actually okay.
>>
I just did a replay of Half-Life 2 after a few years and I thought it was fantastic. I honestly prefer it to the first game. I will probably never understand why /v/ almost unanimously dislikes it now.

I long for a revival of the music genre in the West. Not a complete overload like it was in 2008-2010, but at least more Rock Band DLC or band-oriented games. All that seems to be left is Rocksmith. Also, with no more plastic instruments being made, I have no idea what the fuck I'll do once my guitars break (my drums have already essentially bit the dust). Hopefully Amplitude will kick up some interest.

My favorite Final Fantasy game is Lost Odyssey
>>
I love Dark Souls but I have never been able to beat Demon's Souls.
>>
>>260215437
Did you beat Dark Souls? I found DeS to be much easier than DaS, though that's probably because I played DaS first.

The only part of DeS that really stumped me was the Maneaters (also I had no idea how the fuck World Tendency worked).
>>
>>260215050
>/v/ almost unanimously dislikes it now
kek
it's a vocal minority of retards
>>
>>260215618
I beat Dark Souls multiple times but for whatever reason Demon's Souls seems to me. I played both on release.
>>
I have had Last Window and Kirby Canvas Curse in my flashcard since i got a DS (2010) and i still have not finished them
>>
>>260216323
seems *harder to me
>>
File: 1376539579779.jpg (52KB, 250x324px) Image search: [Google]
1376539579779.jpg
52KB, 250x324px
I enjoyed Hyperdimension Neptunia PP
>>
>>260216463
Well since I really enjoyed the first one I was really really looking forward to the second game. While it had many improvements in terms of graphics and gameplay, the game was a step down in some other aspects The world, exploration, leveling, side quests and felt rushed at times. Getting equipment that you can't use in some post game quest because leveling is almost impossible, world items that clearly were meant to have some purpose but the content was cut yet the items remained.
>>
>>260217082
That's okay, the only bad Neptunia game is the first one.
>>
>>260217163
I know because I own all the nepus games
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.