[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Am i the only one who thinks oversexualization in video games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 498
Thread images: 114

File: Hot touch them.jpg (71KB, 960x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hot touch them.jpg
71KB, 960x544px
Am i the only one who thinks oversexualization in video games is lame? I don't know how people can get so into it. I know people who literally brought a game just because it had a big set of tits on the box art.
>>
>>258533756
>Am i the only one who thinks oversexualization in video games is lame?
No, I agree with you. I personally don't like it because I'm repulsed by it, but even if I wasn't I'd still have a problem because a lot of games that are oversexualized use it to mask bad gameplay, and people buy it only for the oversexualization and bad games sell, contributing to the downfall of the industry.
>>
>>258533756
I like it in anime but putting it into video games is just really, really cheap and you're doing it probably because your game wouldn't get any attention otherwise.
>>
>>258533756
What game?
>>
File: mbf.jpg (183KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mbf.jpg
183KB, 1920x1200px
>>258533756
That's because they sexualize girls you are not attracted to. Admit it, if a video game had sexualized little girls in it, you'd buy it without a second thought.
>>
I see merit in this line of thinking myself because the representation of friendship in video games suffers because of sexual pandering. I mean you can't have a kick ass bro in a game anymore without some fucker wanting to have a relationship path in the sequel.
>>
>>258533756
Post more tits.
>>
File: 1373004619696.png (119KB, 326x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1373004619696.png
119KB, 326x326px
>>258534191
I really hope you're joking.
>>
>>258533756
Nah dude there's this whole website called tumblr where people think just like you.
>>
File: demon's souls.jpg (697KB, 1270x1440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
demon's souls.jpg
697KB, 1270x1440px
>>
File: Hot Skullshit.png (456KB, 559x498px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hot Skullshit.png
456KB, 559x498px
>>258534243
Pic related is the hottest shit iv seen. Still think the game is just terrible and the storyline was written by a 15 year old
>>
>>258533756
You're a faggot.
>>
>>258534243
>Admit it, if a video game had sexualized little girls in it, you'd buy it without a second thought.

No, no I wouldn't. I rather buy Senran Kagura but too bad that game has shitty gameplay
>>
>>258533756
It kind of is completely dependent on the game and context for me. For example, I like the oversexualization in Bayonetta because it's done in a fun, somewhat novel way that makes her a more interesting character. Other examples of good oversexualization would include things like Catherine and, to a somewhat lesser extent, Lollipop Chainsaw.

Examples like those found in your picture, however, yeah, I think they're pretty lame and they make me embarrassed to play the game. Fortunately, most games with lame oversexualization are shit, so it doesn't bother me.
>>
There is no such thing as an asexual.
>>
I don't mind oversexualization. I have an odd admiration for developers that put these things in the forefront instead of sneaking it in and making me feel like a pervert for noticing.
>>
Tumblrinas and normalfags need to GTFO. Fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (393KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
393KB, 1284x980px
It's usually shit because
>only teasing, no nudity
>usually attempts to mask bad gameplay
>boring shit that doesn't appeal to my fetishes
>>
>>258533756
>oversexualization in video games is lame?

I have no problem with it. I'm kinda tired of games treating me like I'm a 12 year-old in a christian household. I DO hate games or anime that use T&A and then don't have the balls to actually have sex as a discussion topic. Or games that just use it as an excuse to include multiple sex scenes to appeal to teenage wankers like Bioware games.

So, basically, I guess yes I think it's lame? I prefer stories that are emotionally developed enough that if two of the characters were to fuck on screen, it wouldn't be a big deal, and it wouldn't seem unnatrual to the flow of events.
>>
>>258534496
>being a normalfag
>>
People under 20 cannot comprehend how slight sexuality is worthwhile. Everything has to be gratuitous or else not there at all. I know this because I remember being a kid and thinking that way to and changing as I got a little older. You will too, whether you like it or not.
Unless you an hero.
>>
>>258533756
It's fine as long as the game itself is good, which is rarely the case for weebshit (and I do mean legitimate weebshit, not just games that are Japanese)
>>
>>258533756

I am getting tire of it.

It seem hard to find games that focus on just playing at it core, and not being a movie or not being "anime".
>>
>>258533756
I hope you are not being serious with this post. Oversexulaiztion or whatever doesnt make up 100 percent of games so fuck off. More variety is always a good thing and if you like T&A like any man should these games will have their place. Cant play the same type of game all the time.
>>
>>258534709
>I'm kinda tired of games treating me like I'm a 12 year-old in a christian household
If you really feel this way your playing the wrong games. Its 2014 for fucks sake.
>>
I have no problem with it but most tend to have shit gameplay. Example, Senran Kagura Burst. Seriously didn't like that game

I bought Akiba's Trip 2 just yesterday and gameplay wise it's pretty decent
>>
>>258533756
as long as it does not make the rest of the game worse I don't really care about oversexualization
>>
>>258533756
If the gameplay is good then I don't mind the amount of fanservice it has.
>>
>>258533756
>I know people who literally brought a game just because it had a big set of tits on the box art.

That means the developers are accurately targeting a niche. There isn't a single thing wrong with this.

I don't like it myself, unless the game is actually novel and happens to be built around quirky aspects (Akiba's Trip, for example).
>>
File: spore development.jpg (1MB, 1024x2969px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spore development.jpg
1MB, 1024x2969px
mostly based on context.

I'm fine with lewd games or games where the selling point is sexualization make oversexualized characters. You can whine and stomp the ground in fury but in the end that thing must sell and it's a market, just as mobile games are.

When a game starts doing shit like pic related, I also think it is fucking lame.

I mean really we had Dancer, HP, Assassin and Alchemist who were pretty fucking sexy already.
>>
File: senran-kagura_03-16.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
senran-kagura_03-16.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>258534763
>preferring busty anumu chicks over sexualized lolis makes me a normalfag

Fuck you m8
>>
>>258534951
I'm tired of the *fun games.

Bioware shit isn't fun.
>>
Some people like cheesecake and others like pie. Let people enjoy what they like
>>
>>258535017
Kamidori is pretty good. I should get back to it soon.
>>
>>258535249
>There are faggots who like pie in the world

I thought it was a hoax
>>
>>258534013
I like it in games but putting it into anime is just really, really cheap and you're doing it probably because your anime wouldn't get any attention otherwise.
>>
>>258535249
Fuck pie, Cheesecake master race
>>
>>258535145
Magical Battle Festa. It's coming out on Steam this Fall, localized by the same devs as One Way Heroics.
>>
>>258534709
There's a big difference between needlessly hiding sexual elements and just shoving them up where they simply do not fit.
I don't think having sex scenes itself is any kind of problem with Bioware games, rather than all the rest is.

But true, many Japanese games seem to hide otherwise poorly designed and cheap gameplay behind it.
And people ARE swayed by it, just look at this thread. It can cause casualbite to people, then they start complaining about people who whine about women's rights, which has nothing to do with the actual issue. For example here
>>258534283
>>258534340
>>
>>258533756
Stop playing games that arent meant for your age then.

Maybe when you'll grow up, you'll learn to apreaciate it.
>>
>>258535249
>liking Pie
>>
>>258535174
Female swordsman is one of the cutest sprites.
>>
>>258534243
what is remilia doing there?
>>
>>258533756
No. When I was younger I was all about it but now that I'm nearing thirty it just seems cheap and lazy.
>>
>>258535249
>piefags
>>>/out/
>>
because guys like tits, unless they are gay, like you.
>>
>>258535372
You're making a video game where the gameplay is about the characters, part of the characters being their sexuality?
No, we're not playing stories about people here.
>>
>>258533756
>I know people who literally brought a game just because it had a big set of tits on the box art.

Why? There is so much free porn and hentai on the internet I don't understand these people
>>
>>258535213
You specifically stated you do not like lolis though. At least the way you made that statement make you sound like you dislike lolis.
>>
>>258535626
Those people don't actually exist. Just for OP's thought experiment.
>>
>>258535570
If that's the case I would go search it up on the internet, not buy a whole fucking game on it which tends to be shit

What this guy said basically >>258535626
>>
>>258534457
I think it's genius how much people are able to make coherent lewd messages within the limitations of the memo system.
>>
This is just facts. No bullshit. If you buy games because of tits then you do not have a gf and your probably anti social as fuck.
>>
>>258535372
But I watch anime for that explicit purpose.
>>
File: wakkawakka.png (346KB, 879x637px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wakkawakka.png
346KB, 879x637px
VIDEO GAMES

Are you hype?
>>
>>258535753
Waifu simulators, nuff said.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 600x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 600x337px
>>258535570
>option one
>go find porn with tits

>option two
>buy a 20-40$ game with tits that are always covered and are the shape of beach balls
>>
File: temp.jpg (104KB, 520x607px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
temp.jpg
104KB, 520x607px
>>258535703
>Those people dont exist
Weeb in denial
>>
File: tk.jpg (2KB, 94x88px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tk.jpg
2KB, 94x88px
>>258535514
1. TKGirl
2. SL solely for them actually going to WoE to get beaten to death.
3. Swordie
4. SN
5. Merchant
>>
>>258536171
Except that game is actually good, and the plot and backstory is just bonus
>>
>>258536159
but that porn won't love you and you only and call you onii-chan
>>
>>258535570
OP here. I just go to xhamstr.
>>
>>258535703
Lol if you don't think people buy games because of cute/hot girls in them

Nigga people spend hundreds of dollars on merchandise just because it has cute girls on them. Spending $50 on a game is nothing for these types of people.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 400x213px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 400x213px
>>258536326
In which case I play something like AA2 where I can actually see the boobs
>>
File: 1363193076568.gif (2MB, 211x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1363193076568.gif
2MB, 211x360px
Are there any actual cases of sexualization or fanservice bringing down a game's quality in some way? I'd imagine a game with super serious themes suddenly started throwing fanservice out of the blue would break the atmosphere but I haven't encountered those type of cases myself.

Besides it's not like movies, books, comics, photography or other media are devoid of sexual stuff either. I don't really get people who say that sex should somehow be "seperated" from vidya.
>>
File: 1355489057453.gif (2MB, 300x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1355489057453.gif
2MB, 300x270px
>>258536358
>3D
>>
>>258533756
>japs so sexually frustrated tehy have to show tits and shitty fansevice every chance they get
>americans don do it cuz muh children
and then no one does it with a good balance
>>
File: 1407906561317.png (110KB, 269x269px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407906561317.png
110KB, 269x269px
>>258533756
Don't like it? Don't buy it and stop worrying about what other people like.

It's not hard.
>>
>>258533756
Sex sells, and this waifu thing is actually a really new and promising area for game companies.
>>
File: 1398980807153.webm (3MB, 1280x720px)
1398980807153.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Depends. I don't like it when the art is too animesque and generic because it just annoys me. Specially when it's coupled with animesque voices and writing.

Totally ok with stuff like DOA or Vanillaware games.
>>
>>258533756
fuck off and die

there's no such thing as "oversexualization"

it's not even a word, you feminist cunt
>>
Its not a big deal. They're just tits. Sacks of fat.
>>
File: 1404432923885.jpg (313KB, 1264x697px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404432923885.jpg
313KB, 1264x697px
>>258533756

This is the reason why I don't play JRPGs. Its gotten really sickening, as if the girls are the gameplay.
>>
>>258536668
persecution_complex.jpg

Don't get so defensive, anon. It'll almost be like you're capable of feeling shame.
>>
>>258535174
there's literally nothing wrong with boob plate and bikini armor
>>
>>258536923
Isn't that what Bioware doing? They're using the characters sexual preferences as if they are the gameplay
>>
>>258535870
>This is just facts.

The kind of people I know who would do that are Joe six-pack normalfags who just like tits. Same people who go see Transformers cuz dat Megan Fox ass and huge ass robots and explosions.
>>
>>258536984
Except that it looks stupid
>>
Nah, something like Bayonetta is fine. Literally everything else is garbage with a moe moe kyun cover on it to rope in idiots.
>>
>>258537062
so what?

fantasy
>>
>>258537062
It looks hot
>>
>>258537062
At the same time, it's a video game. It's not supposed to be realistic.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 478x351px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 478x351px
>>258537118
Fantasy is stupid
>>
File: rk.jpg (87KB, 680x426px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rk.jpg
87KB, 680x426px
>>258536984
There is when you were used to wearing full plate alongside with your male counterpart and suddenly you're wearing a bikini armor. You see I'd be fine with it being for classes like dancer, it isn't cool for classes like Royal Guard or Rune Knight.
>>
>>258537201
>Video games are stupid
/v/ - The Vidya
>>
>>258537062
Looks good if you make it consistent.
>>
I don't mind if the game has gameplay. It's the same thing for games who go out of their way to prevent sexualization. Gameplay is literally the only thing I care about.

Like, okay, remember the ps3 atelier games? they were nothing but fanservice and shitty grinding/fetch quests. that's some awful shit, I regret that purchase.

hyperdimension neptunia? I don't give a fuck, the combat is awesome. it's classic JRPG with no airs or unnecessary bullshit.

of course, i'm well aware that fanservice usually means a game's quality is mediocre.
>>
>>258537326
Hard sci-fi master race
>>
>>258537305
The right one looks good, the left one looks like shit.

Why would you want to be equal to that pile of feces?

Have some standarts.
>>
>>258533756

I think oversexualization of game developers is a bigger issue, I mean when a game dev cheats on her boyfriend with five guys among them her boss and a journalist from kotaku that promoted her game that should be pretty big news
>>
>>258536984
Why don't you come on over to /tg/ and say that, punk
>>
>>258537062
I don't they are ever meant to be realistic
>>
File: 1401165820995.jpg (212KB, 1000x1554px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401165820995.jpg
212KB, 1000x1554px
>>258533756
>Am i the only one who thinks oversexualization in video games is lame

no you aren't i find it cringe worthy too but unlike feminusts and the like i realise its a personal taste thing not some overreaching maw of some shadowy organization of bigots
>>
>>258536923
>WRPGs provide beautiful, dangerous, mysterious independent women for sexual objetification

FTFY
>>
>>258534474
If you think that skullgirls is bad, you really should just stop playing fighting games. Say what you will about the story, but the gameplay is pretty much the top of the line.
>>
>>258533756
I don't think the sexualization of some games is the problem. It's okay to have some sexual games.

I think the problem is that most games are beginning to follow the same trends, and one of those trends is "get sex to sell the game". It not only ends up making most games feel the same, but makes most games feel slutty as a result.
>>
File: 1405642673963.jpg (21KB, 313x235px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405642673963.jpg
21KB, 313x235px
>>258534647
>>only teasing, no nudity
This, it's clearly absurd having ridiculous plots like this with ridiculously designed clothing when we could just jump the fuckin barrier and make sex scenes a regular thing. Video games are literally the only "art form" where you have to jump retarded loops to get fanservice when we could just be having regular normal people sex scenes like books or movies.
>>
>>258535249
i like both....

am i a faggot?
>>
>>258538261
I much prefer teasing to sex scenes. Sex scenes are nasty, ecchi is great.
>>
>>258533756
I'm more upset that it plays like Phantasy Star on the SMS. Why is a game that plays like a 25 year old game still 40 dollars.
>>
>>258536581
no, fan service only makes games better, like stated multiple times in this thread

it only makes games better, but people complain
>>
If your game is actually good you don't need to try and distract me with tits and ass. It adds nothing to the gameplay.

Even if your game is good, adding T&A tells me you don't think the game can stand on its own without it, so I think slightly less of the game and dev by extension. There are obvious exceptions, like Bayonetta, becaue the fanservice in that game is so over the top and dumb I find it difficult to think people actually think it's sexy.
>>
File: 1408310219831.png (848KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408310219831.png
848KB, 800x600px
>>258533756
Otaku pandering is stupid as fuck. Demon Gaze had good gameplay so I'll let it slide but I have no idea why retards are still buying shit like Neptunia
>>
I don't particularly care.
Unless it's Bayonetta. I'm all in for sexualization there.
>>
>>258538261
>sex scene in Game of Thrones
>10/10 MASTERPIECE
>sex scene in Witcher 2
>WHAT FILTH! THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Fucking video games.
>>
>>258533756

No, I like sexualizaton. As long as it's not disgusting like Bioware's.
>>
File: 135131767439n1.jpg (13KB, 193x155px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
135131767439n1.jpg
13KB, 193x155px
>>258538539
I hope you enjoy your ecchi at the cost of gameplay or story or anything else you pathetic loser, I don't buy games just to masturbate to them

>>258538669
>Sony
>hurr hurr I never played Heavy Rain
And I don't give a shit what Nintendo allows or doesn't. I'm just saying we need to get over retarded "taboos" in games
>>
>>258533756
I only mind it when fanservice is the dominant theme ruining or taking away from other parts of the games actual gameplay. Japan has gotten lazy lately using moeshit as an excuse to have shit for content other than looking at cute girls doing cute things.
>>
>>258538867
That is bullshit. If the game is good, and there is T&A, the devs wanted their great game to be even better. It almost never takes away from the game, and if the game is bad, the boobs won't cover it.
>>
>>258537062
women in armor look stupid and unrealistic anyway

girls, please wait back at the village while the men be men, thanks
>>
>>258539008
What? I never buy games based on ecchi. Gameplay is above all.

I hope you enjoy pretending that a sex scene will make the shit games you play good.
>>
>>258537506
sci-fi is fantasy
look fantasy in the dictionary
baited
>>
>>258536923
Hand holding, Princess Carrying and Pantsu peeking should be standard in every game.

Also rape mechanics, but I don't think many people would agree with me on that
>>
>>258539008
Sex scenes in game sacrifice far more than ecchi since it has entire sccenes created just for the sex taking away dev time from other areas that need it.
>>
>>258538734
>Why does a game that plays like a 25 year old game still cost 40 dollars

You're right, every game that doesn't have QTEs, Kinect functionality and online play should cost 99 cents or less. Fuck platformers, puzzle games, top-down shooters, beat-em-ups, fighting games, RPGS, sims, racing games and everything else that isn't CUTTING EDGE.

That said I wouldn't take OP's game if you paid me.
>>
>>258537973
No idea why anyone who play Skullgirls over something like King of Fighters.
>>
>>258536923
that image is so bait wtf
>>
>>258535249
cheesecake doesn't hold a candle to pie you fucking tiddlywink
>>
File: delkiyh.jpg (23KB, 180x85px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
delkiyh.jpg
23KB, 180x85px
>>258537717
idgaf about this neckberd shithole

>>258537305
there's literally nothing wrong with that either
>>
>>258539368
I agree.
You should be holding your waifus hand then 7 faceless niggers jump out and rape her.
You princess carry her to the hospital afterwards, but on your way there 7 more niggers jump out and rape her.
As you finally reach the hospital a further 7 niggers jump out and rape you this time. But it's ok because you got to pantsu peek the nurse as she ignores you.
>>
>>258536984
exposed skin, unless it's enchanted or something and even then it gets super silly.
>>
>>258539730
she gets pregnant and you get to abort nigger halfbreeds :3
>>
>>258539156
Sorry, but maybe one day you'll be out of puberty, and you'll realize that shoving tits in something doesn't automatically make it better.

The simple fact that devs think they're making their game "better" by adding fanservice means they don't think the game without fanservice is worth releasing.
>>
>>258533756
If it is a big focus with mini games and shit while not being a porn game then it's annoying. if it is just some boobies jiggling then that's cool
>>
>>258539376
>Sex scenes in game sacrifice far more than ecchi since it has entire sccenes created just for the sex taking away dev time from other areas that need it.
Dumbest thing I read so far

Allowing the liberty for developers to depict sex =/= Forced to shoehorn sex in

>>258539316
No I'm just pretending it'd be nice for games to have the same artistic liberties as movies and books so it can actually move forward towards obtaining integrity, which I realize is a fucking joke and a pipe dream with the retardation of games these days but pls let me dream

>>258539304
Who cares about what Japan does?
>>
File: 2014-05-04-025712.jpg (153KB, 960x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2014-05-04-025712.jpg
153KB, 960x544px
>>258533756
I have no problems with sexualization as long as gameplay is decent enough. Surprisingly, Dragon Gaze is a decent dungeon crawler.

The fanservice is just icing on the cake.
>>
>>258539874
Please go back to tumblr
>>
>>258539730
I guess I would have to turn off the Netorare option in my run.
It happened something similar on Skyrim. I installed a rape mod and while looking for victims, some wizard beat me and fucked me in the ass.
>>
Why do Americans have such a negative attitude about sex? So what if people might get nudged into buying a game because BIT ANIME TITTIES?

Look if you don't like it, that fine, just don't act like an obnoxious twit over it, otherwise you're in the same boat with those who claim it's a problem with society.
>>
>>258540168
The day someone makes a cohesive argument for oversexualization being anything but a cheap ploy by the jews without mentioning tumblr, I will eat my laptop
>>
File: xillia 2.gif (886KB, 500x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xillia 2.gif
886KB, 500x280px
> sjw always bitching at how women are sexualized
> never consider for a second that men are just as sexualized in lots of these games
>>
>>258540168
That's the only argument you faggots have.
>>
>>258540578
Jews fear the samurai, japanese panty quest games are free from vermin interference.
>>
>>258540578
For enjoyment in light digital sexual interactivity. Nothings wrong with that imo, it tickles some good parts.
>>
>>258540104
Don't act like games can't have sex ascends. They can and they have. There is just no need in90% of games because it does nothing for the game.
>>
Aesthetically pleasing > realism and accuracy

Unless the series is purposefully going for realism in which case go crazy.

Games are fantasy. We tend to simply eliminate or ignore imperfections and permit certain characteristics/behaviours because we can. They work and are enjoyable because it does not work or are frowned upon in real life.
>>
>>258540904
>For enjoyment in light digital sexual interactivity. Nothings wrong with that imo, it tickles some good parts.
That's sex appeal, not oversexualization.
>>
>>258540578
Ok
>have a great game
>will adding tits to this game somehow take away from the story, setting, or characters?
>no
>ok

Eat that laptop with a topping of dicks
>>
>>258540391
Christian education
Basically sex is bad
>>
>>258540639
NO, M-MALE POWER FANTASY
>>
>>258540639

On the other hand I remember people bitching at Xillia for being fujoshi pandering.
>>
>>
If the game has good gameplay it doesn't mater. the problem is many lewd games have kinda shitty gameplay yet gets loads of attention anyway like booby ninjas.
>>
File: 7VRE97V.png (63KB, 205x121px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7VRE97V.png
63KB, 205x121px
>>258534474
>Still think the game is just terrible

The story isn't the reason people play. You just don't like fighting games.

inb4 you like street fighter. That's just because you grew up with it.

inb4 you like Blaz Blue. That's just because you like weebshit.
>>
>>258541023
I don't think you understand what
"oversexualization" is.
>>
>>258540391
>So what if people might get nudged into buying a game because BIT ANIME TITTIES?
Because the game is shit and they're encouraging trash that sells on sex alone.
>>
File: 1336847034653.jpg (90KB, 687x816px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1336847034653.jpg
90KB, 687x816px
>>258541171
>implying Senran isn't enjoyable
>>
>>258541023
>>>will adding tits to this game somehow take away from the story, setting, or characters?

Except it will. The only ones who deny this are hornball little boys and 20-something manchildren in extended puberty.
>>
...so..fapworthy games?
>>
File: Ringabel.png (193KB, 471x757px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ringabel.png
193KB, 471x757px
Sexualization works both ways. But sjw pretend it doesn't.
>>
>>258541021
What do you mean by that? One mans sex appeal is another womens oversexualisation.
>>
File: 1406303944909.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406303944909.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>258537973
which is why it's been main stage at all of one major right?
>>
>>258540639
LOL if you don't think the nerdlingers throw a shitfit for homoerotic undertones in their games or precious anime

See what happened when kyoani announced Free, or try posting about Bioware games on here, and watch the hate fly
>>
>>258541284
>sex alone

And? What's wrong with sex? You can't say they're all bad if you haven't even played most, and are willingly to regurgitate the latest Polygon/Destroctiod/Kotaku review.
>>
>>258541385
>give me an example
>heres one
>y-you're still wrong!
back to tumblr please
>>
>>258541303
Senran Kagura is enjoyable for anything but the gameplay.
>>
>>258541560
I thought we were talking about western sjws here, not japanese otakus.
>>
>>258533756
Sometimes.
I thought it was funny in Demon Gaze though.
>>
>>258541454
It's a subjective term, I will admit.
My definition is when the focus on sex appeal is used as a crutch to the point where it actually detracts from the game overall, but that boundary is still really subjective.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 500x363px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 500x363px
>>258541438
Stop trying to make me gay
>>
File: 1352156614032.jpg (10KB, 168x159px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352156614032.jpg
10KB, 168x159px
>>258541682
Just because you couldn't get into it that doesn't make it bad anon. I can't stand Dark Souls but i know that's a decent game.
>>
>>258541653
What example? All that was said was "have a great game" and then the argument was adding fanservice wouldn't take away from it
>>
>>258541303
Not him but it isn't
SKB is such a bore fest with constant FPS drops. I honestly thought it was more of a flash game

Shinovi versus on the other hand looks great. Something like a musuo game
>>
>>258533756
>am I the only one
Yep, kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>258541438
There's a huge disparity in the amount and general acceptability of it, though. Only recently has it started to be more normalized to have manservice.
>>
>>258540978
As an artist, I wish more people felt like you.
>>
>>258541740
There isn't much of a difference to be quite honest.
>>
>>258536923
At the very least it's not a mass effect screen but still, that's a bait
>>
>>258541438

Can we even get that costume though? I think it defaults to the regular Ringabel if you summon some jap who has it.
>>
>>258533756
Like, I wanna watch Kill la Kill but shit's to embarrassing to watch. How the fuck do I watch it infront of family or friends?
Fanservice la Fanservice. And I hate when a game is full of that shit, too. I JUST WANNA PLAY A VIDYA
>>
File: 1406711279020.jpg (111KB, 960x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406711279020.jpg
111KB, 960x544px
>>258536923
Is Asuna full dere mode or does she have the pre-glop personality in the game?
>>
>>258533756
Am i the only one who wants to take Prometh's pantsu to sniff sniff and pero pero them until my tongue is dry?
>>
>>258542502
> How the fuck do I watch it infront of family or friends?

Why would you? Watch it alone then
>>
File: 1321899822790.png (410KB, 772x770px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1321899822790.png
410KB, 772x770px
>>258541927
>I can't stand Dark Souls but i know that's a decent game.
Not especially. The atmosphere and world is good, but the combat is rudimentary at best. Its nothing amazing, just teaching you to go back to basics and not fucking about until you understand that. Most of the time youre simply given an unfavourable environment to do so, making the best or only option to simply cheese shit or play super fucking cautiously and drag the fight out.
>>
>>258542229
sjw and otakus are as different as night and day

>>258542451
No we can't. Shit's censored for us.
>>
>>258533756
>/v/ is full of tumblr
I'd never thought I'd see this happen. This is a sad day.
>>
I just realized that many japanese games have weird, to say the least, themes regarding little children and women. Is this some peculiar culture thing? My mind just cant fathom how that stuff's legal here and how there seems to be actual interest for it.
>>
>>258542502
pfff... grow a pair of balls. I used to have my personal computer in the living room and I would watch whatever anime I felt like watching. Nobody gave a fuck.
>>
>>258542818
The thing about little children is that otakus only like 2D little children. They do NOT like real kids the same way.
>>
File: mcafee.jpg (88KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mcafee.jpg
88KB, 1200x627px
>>258536358
Noone should have to use xhamster.
>>
>>258540978
Pic related doesn't even attempt to be aesthetically pleasing. It looks like an elaborate porn scene with women in lace underwear.
>>
>>258536923
God I fucking hate these.
Why can't people be allowed to like the right one?
Or even both? I know it's Bioware and how shit they are but why can't both stereotypes be "allowed"?
>>
>>258542658
thats why he said it's fucking decent
>>
People who think fanservice automatically means that the gameplay suffers are fucking retarded, there are tons of games that have both good gameplay and fanservice
>>
>>258542818
>I just realized that..

How is your first day on the internet friend? Or have you been here for a while and suddenly discovered how to observe things and draw conclusions?
>>
File: 1407298694112.jpg (92KB, 960x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407298694112.jpg
92KB, 960x544px
>>258542568
I want to fug Sinon
>>
I don't like it
>>
THIS JUST IN: WOMEN HAVE BOOBS AND SOME PEOPLE LIKE GAMES THAT HAVE THEM.
>>
>>258540978
I really hope that pic is unrelated, they look like strippers.
>>
>>258542101
>There's a huge disparity in the amount and general acceptability of it, though.

You're right. You can have as much "manservice" as you want and no one will give a shit. Maybe someone somewhere will say it's gay and call it a day. Meanwhile, one fictional girl wearing skimpy clothing is enough to have landwhales and white knights start a political movement against it.

The reason there wasn't much "manservice" is that most people who play and make games are men. There's almost no demand for it. It's not a question of acceptability.
>>
>>258535017
>play kamidori on a whim
>oh, i guess i have to pick one of three heroines
>romance a heroine, lose virginity to each other in vanilla as fuck scene
>next act starts
>tsunami of sex scenes spill out like the opening of a flood gate
>>
>>258543071
Because
>MUH CIS SCUM
>MUH SJWs
Video game fans are pretty much children.
>>
>>258543230
Ban them
>>
>>258543138
This.

Somehow these days, the norm with journalists and reviewers is that if a game has fanservice, it's automatically bad.
>>
File: 1406960038604.jpg (135KB, 750x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406960038604.jpg
135KB, 750x533px
>>258543198
Who doesn't.
>>
>>258542502
1. Dont. If theyre not accepting or understanding of such things then they probably dont want to watch any anime/games in the first place.
2. (Dont) Give a fuck. Thats their problem.

I lived with some guys who thought that CoD, AC and Fifa were the peak of their game library and played Neptunia while they meandered in and out. They were kinda "what the fuck is this" at the start but once I finished it they kept coming back to see what else I was playing because it was all so mystical to them.
>>
>>258542502

Pretty much this: >>258542829 if this kind of stuff continues to be a problem move out of your christian household then. Get your own place mang. Of course my dad wouldn't give a shit at my place, he watches more fanservice shit than me.
>>
>>258543138
Name a few. Five will do
>>
>>258543198
That's Sinon? I thought she had blue hair
>>
>>258543138
People who defend overuse of fanservice are mouthbreathing piles of biles. It's like watching a movie about the rise and fall of a senator in which every woman in every scene is wearing bdsm attire and 4th walling to tell you "HEY DID YOU SEE MY BOOBS", "HEY MY BOOBS ARE TOTALLY SHOWING SOOOOO HOOOOT!".
Just watch a fucking porno shiiieet.
>>
I'm all for it and want it
but i'm not going to buy the game if that's all it contains, I need a fun game to play along with it
>>
>>258543443
Every fighting game
Bam
>>
>>258543443
Whats even the point? I could list off hundreds of games and youll simply shoot them down with
>>X
>>Good
>laughingelfman.jpg
>>
File: 1393997766508.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393997766508.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>258543536
this is the stupidest argument that has ever reached 4chan

you two aren't even talking about eachother

he is saying "people who automatically assume fanservice makes the game garbage are dumb" and you are saying "people who love when a game is pure fanservice are dumb"

You aren't even arguing with eachother. You are just angrily stating your opinions without even looking at other posts.
>>
>>258543593
I heard S2 is pretty shit from the thread yesterday. Then again I did stop at ALO. Doubt I'd even watch it anytime soon
>>
>>258543536
>Just watch a fucking porno shiiieet.

Are you incapable of looking at and enjoying breasts (real or not) without feeling the need to masturbate? The fuck is wrong with you dude?
>>
>>258533756
yes because you are gay
>>
File: 1406997676573.jpg (192KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406997676573.jpg
192KB, 1280x1280px
>>258543491
It's an AU SAO version of her, blue is her GGO avatar.
>>
>>258542739
>automatically calls out tumblr

Remember when it was safe to think a big titted girl with heels and a thong running out into battle was pretty stupid and no one would jump on you for it? Then SJW shit came and everyone is all up in arms about anything that could possibly be said by one of them.

I just think a chick in practical armor is cool, especially in games where that's what everyone else wears. I don't mind it if the aesthetic is over the top and silly anyway though.

/v/ is becoming the same as SJW's except at the other side of the spectrum, just to be contrary. Every game DOESN'T need to have scantily clad women, nor am I saying NO GAME EVER should have it. I just want some variety.
>>
>>258541835
Indeed it is. Im personaly a fan of medieval stuff, but boobplates arent offputing for me, unless the whole worldbuilding setup of the game becomes obviously inconsistant. That not only includes general art direction, but the other themes, how seriously the game takes itself, the realism aspect etc.

To be honest, very few games manage to fumble on making it in poor taste, where its obviously a general failure of the art director of the game.

Pic related. It looks so obviously amateurish, as if whoever made this finished DAZ/Poser university. The themes of the game seem serious aswell, but the lady is running in some short shorts and the small top and it just doesnt fit in throughout all the elements of the game.


While something like this >>258543405 looks perfectly acceptable for me, it obviously doesnt take itself seriously.
>>
>>258543296
That's such a childish way to look at it. The feminist crowd does nothing but bitch about everything. That causes a reaction from others who don't want pandering to an audience that is is less than 1% of total sales and hurts the overall narrative.
>>
File: 1405815589186.jpg (43KB, 514x601px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405815589186.jpg
43KB, 514x601px
>>258543536
>the rise and fall of a senator in which every woman in every scene is wearing bdsm attire and 4th walling

That has literally never happened in a game.
>>
>>258543729
S2 is shit but it's leagues better than S1 (all of it, not just ALO).
>>
>>258535684
Hey you...Yeah you.
Shut the fuck up.
>At least the way you made that statement make you sound like you dislike lolis.
There is literally nothing wrong with this. Normal people don't like lolis and you aren't entitled to our respect you closet pedo piece of shit.
>>
>>258543290
>Maybe someone somewhere will say it's gay and call it a day.
I think you mean /v/ will call it degenerate trash and label it as the worst game of the decade.
>>
>>258533756

Hate it in video games unless it's a porn game. It's basically an excuse for shitty gameplay. The more fanservice, usually the worst the game. I'm waiting to get Shinovi Versus and get proven wrong though.
>>
>>258543729
So both seasons are shit then.

What a waste of animators work.
>>
>>258543443
What >>258543568 said, fighting games is a genre that thrives off good gameplay, and a lot of fighting games are also well known for fanservice.
You can add hack and slashes to that, like ninja gaiden black or DMC too.
>>
>>258543826
Youve got bigger problems if your only qualm with that game was the woman being dressed like that.
>>
File: thanks nisa!.png (58KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thanks nisa!.png
58KB, 200x200px
>>258543316
>>
>>258543729
This is one of my only reasons for watching.
>>
>>258543747
>Are you incapable of playing and enjoying a game(real or not) without feeling the need to have sex sold to you like a Neanderthal every second? The fuck is wrong with you dude?
>>
>>258543443
Bayonetta
Monster Hunter
Dead or Alive
Senran Kagura
Street Fighter
>>
>>258543989
Very amusing.
>>
>>258543914
[citation needed]
>>
>>258543491
The blue hair is her avatar, she has black hair IRL.

The game is supposed to be an AU with a few differences, one of them being Shino being stuck in SAO, a game where your avatar reflects what you look like IRL.

Though that kinda throws a fucking wrench into Leafa being there considering she's also an avatar that looks nothing like her real life player, but oh well, it's a money grab, not expecting any real effort when it comes to consistency.
>>
>>258544043
Neanderthals didn't use money retard
>>
i don't care either way just play video games
>>
File: 1375217456996.jpg (169KB, 1161x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1375217456996.jpg
169KB, 1161x640px
Some women have big tits. Tits comes in all sizes. But sjw would have you believe that it's impossible for women to have large tits. They want you to think all women have small ass tits like themselves.

So when a character in a video game has tits, they go nuts and start saying screaming like someone is oppressing them.
>>
>>258544032
>Kirito turns into a girl so now it's good to watch

Ok buddy
>>
>>258544148
Who said anything about money?
>>
>>258544278
that isnt what he said
>>
I dislike ecchi because it's cheap and exploits the player into play shit games. Just as lazy as Bioware making the cast of DA 3 diverse beyond reason. It's pandering.
>>
>>258543729
It's OK because there isn't much Asuna.
>>
>>258543405
That is some Lightning tier ass. 0/10

captcha: dried dickno
>>
File: 1387136090986.png (158KB, 621x621px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387136090986.png
158KB, 621x621px
>>258533756
Ive never much been into games that had so much emphasis on skimpy clothing or romancing characters. I always thought making all the characters practically naked girls was tactless and it would be way too akward playing them because Its like softcore porn. I prefer my porn in actual porn not vidya.

But at the same time I dont care that they exist, or think they should be banned, or that anyone who buys them is a misogynist ciscum shitlord rapist. Thats the seperation from SJW.
>>
>>258544392
Selling is a concept that involves money, otherwise it would be trade/ barter turd burglar
>>
>>258536324
>the plot and backstory
Stop this stupid, unfunny meme bullshit.
>>
>>258544486
What is a sale using money if not a trade of one good for another?
Thank you come again.
>>
>>258544032
I look forward to the harems reaction to his trap avatar.
>>
In my opinion I don't mind a lot of fanservice in a game, if the fanservice is gratuitous it's because that's one of the selling points of the game.

Either way the only reason I see why people would complain is because they're either playing these types of games near family members or in public, which you shouldn't even be doing in the first place if you care about your image.

If you hate these types of things in video games, why are you even bothering to try them? It was made for people who want a lot of fanservice, they're the audience and you should just stick to western games because the nips tend to have more fanservice in their games.
>>
>>258544397
Sorry I just re read it. My bad
>>
I don't care. I don't like it and I don't buy it but I know it's for people who don't have a regular sex drive due to reliance on masturbation. But fuck, let them have their titillation, who are you to say what reason they should or shouldn't buy games?
>>
>>258544278
Actually Kirito isn't a girl.

They kinda screwed up in the adaptation, in the book they explained that you can't have a character of the opposite sex, it causes a whole shitload of issues in VRMMOs, and they outright said Kirito had a male avatar that just looked female.
>>
File: 1293120863991.jpg (32KB, 500x329px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1293120863991.jpg
32KB, 500x329px
>>258541149
>The art of the direction which he likes was prepared
>>
>>258544621
Money isn't classed as a good butt nose. Go read an economics textbook
>>
>>258544032
femmy kirito is the only reason I was looking forward to S2
>>
File: okay buddy.jpg (97KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
okay buddy.jpg
97KB, 500x500px
>>258543803
>/v/ is becoming the same as SJW's
>>
>>258544725
Actually in the anime right now, his avatar isn't a girl either. His character just looks like a girl because of the long hair.
>>
>>258542646
Share a room with my bro, it's to
>>
>>258538261
FUCKING THIS. Seriously, in the time I spend looking up lewds of FE13 characters, I could be browsing Rule34 instead to get my dick hard faster.
>>
>>258533756
There is a difference to me when a game has fanservice and when a game IS fanservice.
>>
>>258543414
Truth, thanks mang. DOOOOOD
>>
>>258544906
I'm saying they screwed up because they never really explained that.

I don't think they outright said the avatar is male, but it's still safe to assume that because unless they say otherwise they're still following the novel.
>>
File: Retard alert.gif (400KB, 493x342px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Retard alert.gif
400KB, 493x342px
>>258543826
>>258544123
Save it for your high school newspaper buddy
>>
>>258545093
They kinda did when that dude asked to buy his avatar the first time he logged in.
>>
>>258543954
now that i think about it a lot of games with a gameplay focus also have fanservice, i don't know where the myth of fanservice = bad gameplay came from
>>
>>258544772
Look faggot it doesn't matter. This isn't fucking Econ 47. You understood the metaphor. You didn't even argue the point and now here you are arguing semantics. Neanderthals didn't have video games either. I wonder why that didn't come up in your buttflustered response.
>>
>>258533756
Sex sells, always has, always will. So, yes, it is a fine aspect of games, because it makes them appealing.
>>
File: 1396598364657.jpg (43KB, 587x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396598364657.jpg
43KB, 587x480px
>>258545118
I gave the benefit of the doubt, your small brain could comprehend the importance of context of the chains of replies or at the very least the thread itself.

Guess not.
>>
>>258545179
Not with any definitive terms. They never explained why him saying he was a guy IRL would translate to him having to be a guy ingame.

The novel takes at least a couple minutes to explain it, and considering how much the show loves to deal with internal monologues I don't get why they didn't take two minutes to explain it.
>>
>>258545093
When he first entered GGO and a guy wanted to buy his "female" avatar but when kirito corrected him that it's male he offered more money.
>>
>>258545286
The point was irrelevant to begin with because I basically play video games of all types. You clearly limit your choices based on preconceptions and a fear of seeing breasts lest you jerk yourself to death.

Keep living in your black and white world you racist fuck.
>>
File: 1396667161564.jpg (116KB, 600x535px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396667161564.jpg
116KB, 600x535px
Why not just watch porn?
>>
File: 1403276453396.gif (65KB, 256x192px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403276453396.gif
65KB, 256x192px
>>258544537
>s-stop liking w-what I don't l-like!
>>
>>258544725
>They kinda screwed up in the adaptation
No. Maybe they screwed up in the subs you're watching, but the show itself makes it crystal clear that Kirito got an ultra rare trap avatar and is very much male and that he only pretended to be a woman to avoid an awkward situation with Sinon.
>>
File: 1386964663504.gif (707KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386964663504.gif
707KB, 800x600px
I hate sjw. Why can't they just let people enjoy the little things.

Sure some games have fanservice like Bravely Default. But that's actually one of the minor things about the game. If they don't like it, nobody forces them to wear the costumes. But don't force everyone to not have the option just because you don't like it.

Hell, most of these sjw don't play these games anyway. They just bitch and moan about it and make everyone suffer.
>>
>>258545540
Because that's completely different?
Eroge != Porn
Lewd != Porn
I'm sorry you're too prude or vanilla to understand.
>>
>>258545426
Honestly if a anime took 2 minutes to explain that, it would be a shitty anime. Just him talking with that guy who wanted to buy the aviator was enough for me to understand it.
>>
File: 1399580333760.gif (204KB, 500x584px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399580333760.gif
204KB, 500x584px
>>258545393
>I gave the benefit of the doubt
>>
>>258545652
I agree, they should just shut it and let people enjoy their things without meddling, it's not like a game portrays reality.
Fuck them all. Censure is one of my most hated things in this world.
>>
>>258544653
What? No seriously, I don't get the pic.
>>
File: 1372229771084.jpg (39KB, 600x722px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1372229771084.jpg
39KB, 600x722px
>>258545771
>I'm sorry you're too prude or vanilla to understand.

Is this something only basement dwellers can understand or something?
>>
>>258545953
> they should just shut it and let people enjoy their things without meddling

No one can do that, not even /v/.
>>
>>258546154
This entire thread is proof of that.
>>
>>258546154
/v/ bitches about the people that want to change there hobby for the worse. They have a right to be angry.
>>
>>258534507
This, when sexualization is just one of the many things in the game I'm okay with it, when sexualization is the ONLY thing about the game then it's retarded and people who play those games should just kill themselves since hentai/porn is way better and you don't have to suffer through the shitty gameplay those games offer.
>>
>>258537973
>resetgirls is 'top of the line'
shiggles diggles
>>
>>258546124
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?page=1&search=&tags=cicada_block

Just a Japanese meme.
>>
>>258546497
They play it for the cheesy plot and copy pasta characters for the cosy feelings of little girls being little girls in a shitty game.

Grow up.
>>
>>258546497
>>
>mfw most plebs on /v/ have to play these teasing-at-best games
>mfw Japanese speaking master race gets to enjoy all kinds of 18+ VNs
>>
>>258535174
Got more of these class comparisons from RO? post em
>>
>>258546746
>wanting to play a shit game
It doesn't even matter if it's sexualized or not, if a game is shit why would you even play it? You can find cheesy plots and little girls being little girls in a bunch of anime and like I said you don't have to suffer through shitty half-baked gameplay
>>
>>258546412

And that's exactly the reason why we'll never be able to enjoy things without people meddling, SJWs will say the exact same thing as you.
>>
>>258544895
What part of "except at the OTHER side of the spectrum" did you not understand? SJW aim to push their ideas on everyone else and call RAPE, MALE FANTASY, PATRIARCHY at anyone enjoying tits and ass in a game. /v/ now turned around and does the same screaming SJW, FEMINIST, ANITA PLS when someone DOESN'T want tits in a game. Both are retarded attitudes.

Everything doesn't need to be underage loli quest fanservice pandering and everything doesn't need to feature stronk independent women who don't need no man cause they already look like one.

I LIKE lolis and I LIKE fanservice, I just would like it if there was a little more variety instead of everything from Japan having to be all pandering and everything from the west having to be all feminazi approved.
>>
File: 1384750347724s.jpg (3KB, 96x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384750347724s.jpg
3KB, 96x125px
>i dont like fanservice because it MUST come at the expense of something else
>People only put fanservice in games because if aren't good!

I really hope you faggots have stopped using those retarded arguments.
>>
>>258547075
Video games were never for them to begin with if they are unhappy with 99% of what they see. They will not stop until they make everything a hugbox.
>>
>>258546983
They may offer some choices of interactivity. The focus is obviously not inovative gameplay mechanics, but the characters themselves. Hell, majority of japanese games are stuck in an arhaic JRPG system anyway, with cheesy plots and the like. Look at the atrocity that FF13 was. There is an audience for less than perfect games. Especially in japan.
>>
This thread shows /v/'s lack of reading comprehension is bad

Nobody is demonizing fanservice or saying that any game with fanservice is automatically bad, what they're saying is that when that's the only selling point of the game, which is shit in every other aspect, then it's bad.
>>
>>258541537
Not trying to defend Skullgirls here, but being at a major means fucking nothing when shit like Injustice and KI makes it through.
>>
>>258533756
sauce on OP? gonna buy it for the tits
>>
>>258547137
>SJW's want to change everything to suit there needs
>/v/ hates them for trying to do it and complains
They are nothing alike. You are just trying to force common ground.
>>
>>258547464
Sure. But having a market doesn't make it any less bad, on the other side of the spectrum we have the shitty sjw pandering Gone Homos and Dominique Pamplemousses

Don't berate me for criticizing bad games, even if they have an audience, even if that audience browses /v/. I don't give a shit.
>>
>>258547719
>game has a black character
>no indication that its existence has anything to do with pushing agendas or whatever
>"WHY IS IT NOT WHITE? FUCKING TUMBLR THIS GAME WILL BE SHIT PLEASE CHANGE TO WHITE"
>>
File: 1407329521291.jpg (10KB, 208x210px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407329521291.jpg
10KB, 208x210px
>the game has sexual themes
>automatically dismiss it as shit

Why? I don't get it. Fanservice and good gameplay aren't mutually exclusive. When people defend their tastes your only response is to insult them. Are you so desperate to feel superior to others that this is what you resort to?

Stop, just stop.
>>
>>258547483
Except there are already a ton of people in this thread that have said puttin in fan service at all is to the detriment of everything else.

If that isn't demonizing I don't know what is
>>
>>258547437

A medium isn't made for anyone, it's not illegal for them to make their games and if you want them to stop it's just censorship, I thought SJWs were hated exactly because they want to censor what they don't like so why do the same?
>>
>>258548002
link the archive thread
>>
>>258540104
>Who cares about what Japan does?
Considering who these are mainly targeted at
>>
>>258533756
Of course I do, because you said "oversexualization", instead of something like "heavy sexualization" or something. Oversexualization always means that it's too much. That's, like, the definition.

In any case, I know what you mean, so yeah, I do think that it can be lame. Sexualization can be done right, but if it's just tacked on with no real subtlety or anything interesting about it, then it just feels like a lazy way to get people to buy the game.
It's like putting the icon of your Youtube video to be a hot chick. It pulls in a lot of people when your content isn't good enough to do that on its own.

Honestly, I can't imagine this:
>>258534243
do you people actually buy games without a second thought because you see something that makes you horny?
Porn is free.
FREE
>>
File: iTkWdJ70fBpl3.gif (2MB, 587x328px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iTkWdJ70fBpl3.gif
2MB, 587x328px
>>258533756
Depends on the game, for me, and the context.

If it's an action game with crazy combos and taunts and shit, then having a bunch of T&A on the screen rocking out with their cocks out is awesome.

If it's a VN type deal with 40 hours of romance side-questing to get to some lewd, then that's pretty cool too.

But if it's just sort of there and doesn't fit the tone at all, then I don't really like it. Stuff like Persona 4, where you can give all of the girls fetish gear for combat for some reason, but it's somewhere between the two. I don't mind the option to do so, but I don't pick those outfits by choice.
>>
>>258534457
To be fair, most of the messages are useless because the only shit you need to know about is hidden walls. It's not dark souls, you're not looking all over the place for traps and ambushes, all you usually gotta worry about is damage floors and hidden doors.

So, obviously, everyone just tries to write lewd messages.
>>
File: 1378233101871.gif (11KB, 256x192px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1378233101871.gif
11KB, 256x192px
>>258541149
That was the greatest burn in video game history I have seen.
>>
>>258549174
>implying all games aren't free
>>
>>258549174
>Porn is free.
Which is irrelevant because eroge games aren't porn.

Air is free too. That has no bearing on this conversation.
>>
>>258547719
I understand the hate for trying push their agenda, but why does /v/ jump on anyone who wants some variety instead of all fanservice? Their reaction is the same as SJW who immediately label you some rape apologist misogynist for enjoying some fanservice games. They're just pushing for opposite sides of the same coin, don't like fanservice or find it's out of place in certain games? You must be a tumblr feminist. This thread is proof that no one can have an opinion that isn't part of the current anti-SJW hivemind, and it wasn't always like that. If you don't realize this you're fucking blind and jumping on the bandwagon.

Am I saying SJW's and tumblr isn't fucking cancer? No. I'm just saying someone isn't one of them simply because they don't take the exact opposite extreme on the issue.
>>
>>258544895
Why can't you read?
>>
>>258550615
>why does /v/ jump on anyone who wants some variety instead of all fanservice
Because there IS variety. The number of games without oversexualization severely outnumber the ones with it.

So the games that do get criticized are done so unjustly, because they're obviously meant to cater to a niche, and you people are trying to deny it as if they're affecting everything else.
>>
>>258533756

I find it ironic that video game stores/curators such as Steam or the consoles treat pornographic video games as some sort of plague that mustn't infest their userbase. Getting past the obvious comparison of them not allowing sex but being fine with extreme violence & psychological horror games I find it hilarious how a game like Witcher, Dragon Age or Mass Effect reaps great profits out of presenting or at least hinting at sexual encounters.

It's clear that most people playing video games are fans of pornographic content but the subject is still taboo. If it's not stigmatized, there's at least a disclaimer whenever someone talks about porn games "I feel dirty just watching that etc.". People are afraid to admit they enjoy it for fear of being labeled.

I think sex in games should not only be okay but appreciated. Devs should be free to explore & present these kind of games without fear of repercussion in terms of sales or reputation. Maybe then we'd get some genuinely interesting (and maybe multiplayer?) romantic experiences and not just shallow blowup doll simulators or sex games disguised as something else.
>>
File: 1407061526316.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407061526316.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>/v/ is now full of normie homosexuals.

y-yeah... b-boobs are bad... sexuality is inhuman. im so mature for my age.
>>
File: 1408312335659.png (84KB, 173x209px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408312335659.png
84KB, 173x209px
>>258533756

I honestly have always disliked pandering. It's like "hey, you don't want a good story or gameplay, right? You only care about tits and ass, so here you go, give us your money so you can jerk off". It's just straight-up insulting honestly, I don't know why (some) weebs eat it up.

But I coulnd't give less of a shit about "oversexualization" like they did with Samus if it still means the character is good. I mean, I think the rocket heels are a bit too Bayonetta, but as long as she's competent and not some crying moeblob IDGAF.
>>
>>258534191
Demon Gaze for the vita bro
>>
>>258550007
People still buy them for some reason, though.
>>258550515
Are we necessarily talking about eroge games? I don't know too much about exactly what "eroge" implies when it comes to games, but basically it's a game that focuses heavily on erotic content, right? In which case, then yeah, I don't mind that. If it's a game about erotic shit, then of course it makes sense to have erotic shit in there. I'm talking about Ivy's tits in later Soul Caliburs. Stuff that makes me think that they don't have any confidence in their actual gameplay, so they just have to crassly pander hoping to draw in people. Like, you have people like this:
>>258534243
that apparently "buy games without a second thought" if they feature something that makes them horny, whether or not the gameplay lives up to their standards. My problem is when you take gameplay that doesn't mesh with sexualization, like a third-person shooter for instance, then put absolutely no effort into making it fun (basically make it look like shovelware), then put some cute grills in there, call it "Bullet Girls" and suddenly everyone wants to buy it, despite the fact that you can get cute girls anywhere and the actual gameplay does nothing to work with or help the sexualization aspects.
>>
>>258533756
>Am i the only one
Stop.
>>
>>258533756
> oversexualization
You mean undersexualization?

Actually, most of these are somewhat of a letdown. It's typically a short tease that typically just briefly interrupts the gameplay...

I wouldn't mind getting *more* erotic content that is added as part of the story and so on.
>>
>>258551489
>pandering

retard fallacy

every commercial product ever made "panders" to some group otherwise it wouldn't be a good commercial product
>>
>>258551489

same, if a game is fun first and fanservice second, I've got no issue. But all these games that are just "look at boobs/ass then do some tedious shit until the next time you get look at boobs/ass" are insulting on many levels, mainly that developers think you're too stupid to fucking google porn and go to any of the millions of free sites that come up first
>>
>>258551407
Yeah, you and me both sister. Those people arent even self aware when they buy these games, theyre like animals, they dont know what they want, man. It should be stopped, its complete exploatation of their animalistic desires, man. Sexuality is pure evil.
>>
I was gonna make a new thread about existing adult games but I guess I'll post here.

What are some adult games that you'd recommend that are not hentai/anime?

I'm looking for stuff done by western indie devs, maybe stuff in Unity or Unreal.
Best I've found so far are XStoryPlayer which is WIP but looks promising, 3DXchat which looks great but it's a fee/month game and the Infinite realities VR model demos which isn't really a game.

There really isn't much out there sadly.
>>
>>258551489

Oh, and if you're gonna do it, do it on both sides, male and female. I mean, it's only fair.

>>258551859

I'd rather the devs did something they thought was great, and it if I think it's great too, then even better! Of course, they could put in T&A and then I might not bother, but then it should be because they want it, not because of some cynical "well, the neckbeards want cute lolis, so put some in there".
>>
>>258551859

the difference is that most items "pander" by being useful fucking products.

Economically, there is no reason to spend money on fan service when you have an internet connection, therefore these are not good products
>>
Fanservice almost invariably improves the quality of an already good game, but when it's used to mask the mediocrity of a game (which happens an awful lot) it's pretty grating and insulting.
>>
>>258552309

you could literally replace "cute lolis" with anything ranging from "cool guns" to "man ass" and it would make sense
>>
>>258549358

I agree. I find it incredibly jarring to be fed a serious storyline, only to be interrupted by five minutes of hot springs, then straight back to the plot with barely a pause.
>>
>>258552309

seriously, even if the male fan service is played off as "hey look at how weird this is when we have dudes do it" it's still more enjoyable than having the males be yes men for the player who bask in the glory of your harem
>>
>>258552263
I like to fiddle with Klub17. Theres no story or goals or anything like that, but a good character customisation, good animations, scenes, facial expressions. I think if they had a more fleshed out dynamic personality aspect, it would be amazing. Default characters are ugly as shit, so its best to make your own.
>>
>>258552515

Yeah, probably, but that doesn't really happen nearly as often now, does it? I mean, if guns were as universal and common as shitty fanservice I'd probably be bitching about that too, but it's not a turn-on except for /k/ommandos and as such games don't really spend half of their cutscenes longingly gazing over the barrel of a AK-47.
>>
File: 1400030882817.jpg (642KB, 1043x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400030882817.jpg
642KB, 1043x1200px
>>258552447
>>
>>258552904
you don't like barely-covered cyber lolis?
>>
>>258552756
As far as i'm concerned, that game is deep down in the uncanny valley, and the terrible voice acting doesn't help either.


This is actually why I think most porn games are drawn or animated in a non photo-realistic way.

It'd probably take some serious budget to get a realistic porn game out of the uncanny valley...
>>
File: 1314787425388.jpg (58KB, 253x221px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1314787425388.jpg
58KB, 253x221px
>play Arkham Asylum/City
>Fuck yeah Batman is gret whoo
>Poison Ivy cutscene
>"Oh we're just gonna place the camera right behind her ass in this particular scene, it's totally the best angle for this scene

I mean, it was a great ass. I'm not denying that, 10/10. BUt holy fuck devs, I have internet access. I can look up porn, hardcore or softcore at literally any fucking opportunity. This is like you going nudging me in the ribs and going "eh? eh? you like it, yeah? us boys, amirite?"

Honestly, all it did was give me a boner and completely removed all the villians indimidation. And don't even get me fucking started on Catwoman, what fucking tripe.
>>
>>258552756

My problem with this and this type of games (Illusion games fit nicely in here) is that it's missing the crucial part of a stimulating erotic experience. The buildup. If you're just gonna look at naked shit might as well just open a porn site. A story, some teasing or even just some interesting mechanics can do much more than a photorealistic vagina. Visual stimulus is great when you're a teenager.
>>
>>258553082
I think its pretty good. I dont make realistic characters though. I make devils, orcs, elves ( not very good ones), also put on french voiceover to make it somewhat atractive. Its not perfect, but it has good qualities imo. Like the fairly detailed and responsive animations ( in comparison to most others).
>>
>>258553604
I wholeheartedly agree, it comes out to roleplaying basicly, using the tools you have, not just showing things down the butthole.
>>
It's not lame, what's the problem with it?

I don't like gay stuff in my games like Bioware is doing lately, but other guys love it, so good for them. But I love games with some nice girls on it, what's the problem?

I just googled OP's game and now I want to play it because of those tits. The game would be probably boring garbage without it, I assume, but I still want it.
>>
File: 1376202141669.jpg (35KB, 525x481px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1376202141669.jpg
35KB, 525x481px
>>258554139
Honest man. Nothings wrong with some simple kinky sexual satisfaction. Or a cheap satisfaction of unlocking some iron sight on a generic shooter game. Its video games, choose your experience.
>>
File: grannyrift.png (275KB, 630x419px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
grannyrift.png
275KB, 630x419px
Bring on the VR sex games!
>>
>>258553480
What if Poison Ivy had been all "Fuckin' batman, check out these tits, bet you wish you could have em" and then snapped a someone's neck with them

would that be okay? Since she's still being sort of intimidating?
>>
>>258554139
Demon's Gaze is breddy gud. Not 10/10, but if you like dungeon crawlers, it's a solid 7/10.
>>
>>258554930
i'd be too busy laughing to be intimidated, honestly
>>
File: 1397534477744.png (326KB, 500x483px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397534477744.png
326KB, 500x483px
>>258533756
Nigga seriously? There is a whole movement in games dedicated to this, don't play dumb.
>>
>>258555273
He probably means "the only one on /v/"
>>
>>258554930

Well, after giving it slightly more thought:

That would be amazing, and anyway, she IS supposed to use her looks to control other, so it's not the worst character ti do it on.

But more importantly, if it was a game like No More Heroes, it would have fit right in - that's exactly the kind of game for it and that's totally what Travis would do. But Batman woulnd't, and doing it in the Arkham games broke the illusion that I WAS Batman. Batman woulnd't check her ass out, and neither should the player, if you want to keep the immersed.

Anyway I'm making a bigger deal out of this than needed. Atleast it wasn't Catwoman. Fucking high heels, really? Was I supposed to take her seriously as a character, she's one step from being a really annoying Bayonetta.
>>
>>258553480
I'm no Batman expert, but isn't that the entire point of Poison Ivy's character?
>>
>>258553480

I'm more mad at Harley's design, I'm not sure what they were thinking but the bodysuit was way better.
>>
>>258555371
Sure, but the phrasing makes it look like a false flag. There's enough of that here.
>>
>>258555514
>Batman is asexual.
>He would never so much a steal a glimpse at her ass and neither would the player

Alright, stay delusional.
>>
File: strangelove.jpg (153KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
strangelove.jpg
153KB, 1400x1000px
>tfw I prefer the gurls fully clothed, in casual non-exposing clothing or wearing practical armor because it leaves more to imagination and I find it hotter than skimpy clothing and chainkinis
>>
File: 1396044748622.jpg (145KB, 535x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396044748622.jpg
145KB, 535x810px
>>258533756
There is nothing wrong with it, people just complain about it because they're retards who think that video games should be like modern art with ugly characters and a psuedo intellectual story (aka bioshock infinite) that makes them feel like they're doing something important besides entertaining themselves and having fun.
>>
>>258555873
Thank you for letting us know your fetishes, here is your fetish club membership jacket now that you have been confirmed.
>>
>>258555747

Not AA Batman atleast. Dude was stone fucking cold the entire exchange.

>implying the worlds most accomplished man would fuck plants
>>
>Hating on sexualization
Bunch of fags.
>>
>>258533756
It just gets boring after a while. It's alright when one or two games has oversexualization and fanservice, but when Japan starts pumping out every game with it, I'm just like ehh
>>
>>258556050
>tfw /d/ will never have fully-clothed or practical armor fetish and will just repost futa for all eternity
>>
>>258538354
Bullshit. You can't sit the fence on this one. You get one free cheesecake or one free pie of your whatever respective flavor you desire. Both desserts have the same volume and same mass.

Which do you choose?
>>
>>258556243
Dont have that issue with sexualisation.

But moe shit is fucking annoying, yes.
>>
>>258556193
its just a new meme from le reddit
>>
>>258556087
>Implying anyone not insanse wouldn't fuck plants

Oh, so thats why he was in the asylum.
>>
>>258533756
you're now realizing these games are targeted at japanese kids going through puberty, you fucking twat. unless you're 16 or are a fucking manchild who refuses to grow up at least a little bit, don't buy them. don't look at them.
>>
is Demon Gaze any good? is it $40 good?
>>
File: 1354598649882.png (39KB, 210x229px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1354598649882.png
39KB, 210x229px
forget the game, is that lingerie real?
>>
>>258556420

Go to /e/ retard
>>
>>258557050
yes
>>
File: Fisherman.jpg (1MB, 2146x2775px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fisherman.jpg
1MB, 2146x2775px
>>258533756
Op, that is some shiny bait you are using.
>>
>>258533756
TONIGHT'S TOP STORY

TITTIES STILL APPEALING

DETAILS AT 11
>>
>>258556193
Welcome to neo-/v/.
>>
IS this you OP?
>>
>>258533756
the witcher is veeery popular
>>
File: 1392635620365.jpg (32KB, 435x431px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392635620365.jpg
32KB, 435x431px
Look... *sigh*... there's some things you can criticize on /v/ and Japanese fanservice isn't one of them.

We all like ass and titties. Like that epic rap song by DJ Assault. You know the one. Ass... titties.. ass and titties.. ass ass titties titties ass and titties... ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass.

Literally none of us should have girlfriends so it's perfectly fine to be a biased.
>>
>>258558109
>Look... *sigh*...

Could you not
>>
>>258557735
>witcher
>lots of sexualization
>good gameplay, story and characters
>dragon age
>"realistic" characters and tumblr "lol everyone is a gay dragon transpolygender schoolbus" sexualization
>shit game overall
>>
>>258558109
>*sigh*
>>
>>258533756
Games that thrive entirely on fanservice (Senran Kagura, Neptunia, Atelier to an extent) are stupid and I hate seeing threads about them because even if they do have substance, all people talk about is MUH WAIFU WHY CANT SHE BE REAL.
>>
File: 1390470898988.jpg (52KB, 869x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390470898988.jpg
52KB, 869x720px
>>258558517
>all people talk about is MUH WAIFU WHY CANT SHE BE REAL.

How new can you be?
>>
I have yet to see a game which was attempting to bring to the table a series of "SUPER SERIOUS GRIM AND DARK" themes that put in sexualization which was in any way a notable feature.

The sex in The Witcher was a very minor part of it.

A game like Disgaea tends to be ridiculous from start to finish, so seeing things like a character talking about how their tits aren't big enough is a normal occurrence.

Games like Senran Kagura sell BECAUSE of the sexuality.

The only things I can think of where the sexual nature of attire has overall impacted the quality of design are things where a once modestly dressed character in one design magically becomes a slut in the following design (unless of course it matches with a changing characteristic not seen in a singular picture).
>>
>>258534951
yeah this anon is right. most christians dont even do or follow christian teachings to even call themselves christian. celebrate easter, hate all the right people is all you gotta do.
>>
File: 1388179347246.jpg (50KB, 891x695px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388179347246.jpg
50KB, 891x695px
>>258558109
>Look... *sigh*
>epic
>your entire post

get the fuck out.
>>
File: 1404724661898.jpg (135KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404724661898.jpg
135KB, 1920x1080px
Fanservice is great. I especially like it when you can dress up your girls in cute maid outfits.
>>
File: 1396302920859.gif (450KB, 500x427px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396302920859.gif
450KB, 500x427px
>>258558517
>game is good and has good characters that people fall in love with
>"waaaah why can't they play fat lesbian trucking simulator like me?"
>>
>>258533756
I don't. In fact my cock and I agree that oversexualization has nothing to do with whether or not a product is good.
>>
>>258558941
>game is good
Only three words in and your post is already full of inaccuracies.
>>
File: 1400222612719.jpg (8KB, 296x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400222612719.jpg
8KB, 296x333px
>>258558243
>good gameplay
>>
>>258558517
All those games you mentioned have more actual gameplay than most western games though
>>
File: 1396213334168.gif (2MB, 312x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396213334168.gif
2MB, 312x338px
>>258559128
nope the games are good, you're just mad because you can only focus on the sexualization instead of the fun
>>
I'm not the kind of person to whip out my dick in the middle of a game and start fapping, even as an extremely sexually repressed individual. That's just not why I play games.

The only games I fap to are H-games, and I'll always pirate that shameless garbage.
>>
>>258558941
Are the characters any diffrent from the anime SK?

I found it exceptionaly bland.and predictable.
>>
File: M8.jpg (7KB, 151x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
M8.jpg
7KB, 151x200px
>>258558243
>good gameplay
>>
File: 1396754174323.jpg (576KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396754174323.jpg
576KB, 1920x1200px
>>258559438
yes, the anime did a shit job with the characters.
>>
>>258559373
What's good about them?
>>
>>258559390
Your loss. I'm thinking Miyazaki put Gwynevere after O&S precisely so you could jerk off as a reward.
>>
File: 1407642094128.png (62KB, 400x235px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407642094128.png
62KB, 400x235px
>>258558243
>good gameplay
>>
>>258559373
Might as well call Superman 64 fun while you're at it, since you have the absolute lowest standards for a game.
>>
File: 1407959737101.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407959737101.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>258544272
I want to see more of that girl on the right
why is it that fucking best of the best slim&stacked women have ONE fucking photo that gets'posted for years and nothing else? fucking why?
>>
File: 1408114969676.jpg (388KB, 761x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408114969676.jpg
388KB, 761x1000px
>>258559668
they're fun and each game improves, in the newest one pic related is too hard for japan to beat that it halted sales
>>
>>258559658
Thats really good to hear, or else i'd really question the sanity of the fanbase.
>>
File: 1407693893544.jpg (73KB, 362x298px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407693893544.jpg
73KB, 362x298px
>>258558517
Maybe you need to actually play those games before you talk shit about them.

As a general rule, bad games are punished here even if they have fanservice or fanservice is the only appealing point of said game. For example, you won't see anyone on /v/ praising the first Neptunia because even if it provides good fanservice, the gameplay is awful. Those other games you named are good and that's why only faggots or women hate them.
>>
File: redditalert.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
redditalert.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>258559878
>comparing superman 64 to a well made game because you can't think of a reason to hate on it other than "hurr durr waifus"
>>>reddit
>>
>>258559878
"standards", it's always funny when some idiot brings in words like that. Somebody is having fun with a video games you don't like and suddenly they have low standards? Just fuck off already.
>>
>>258559904
okay, there's a difference between legitimate difficulty and Yomi
she's on literally the second stage and can take half your health in a matter of seconds while you have to chip away at her like a peasant, and it being the second mission you have no idea how to handle the camera and properly evade attacks and deal safe and consistent damage

it's a very real and unfair difficulty spike and hopefully the upcoming patch will bring her more inline with the other tutorial bossfights
>>
>>25854806
The irony is Hank would disagree with yo and call you a pansy
>>
Only worth playing if it goes all the way

If I wanted cockteasing I would just watch anime.
>>
>>258534951
>Its 2014 for fucks sake.

Right, so most western games are feminist, which is prettymuch the same as Christian when it comes to tits.
>>
>>258560615
>not wanting to hone your penile endurance by playing vidya with an erection for long periods of time
>>
File: notsureifserious.png (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
notsureifserious.png
19KB, 250x250px
>people like things I don't like
>instead of playing something I like, I demand them to change it
>>
I don't care about fan service it's just that 99% of the games are shit and only sell because they're otaku wank bait. See shit like Senran Kagura or any Idea Fuck game.
>>
>>258553480
I like this guy, gg man
>>
>>258561092
Go back to Yoitsu, poster.
>>
File: 1312194570769.jpg (73KB, 720x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1312194570769.jpg
73KB, 720x720px
>>258560156
>well made game

>made by the esteemed developers behind the Simple shovelware series and Oneechanbara
>unstable framerate
>same four enemies throughout the entire game
>every map and stage plays almost exactly the same
>difficulty is nonexistant, unless playing Frantic on late-game stages. Then enemies just two-shot or stunlock you from offscreen.
>gameplay consists of "mash Y, then A, then Y again". With Yagyuu, you can beat every level by spamming her long-range attack with one hand and browsing with /v/ with the other

It's garbage with the characters as its only redeeming value. Get fucked.
>>
>>258534457
>panty sniffing
Underrated fetish.
>>
>>258553480
>Honestly, all it did was give me a boner

AND THE FUCKING GUY ACTUALLY COMPLAINS. HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>258533932
>>258533756
same fagging mad hard go back to bumblr
>>
>>258561265

SK was made by the same guy who directed Half-Minute Hero. I have a hard time believing it's a bad game.
>>
>>258558109
Are you trying to false flag KLK fans or something, the fuck is going on with this post
>>
>>258552447
>Touch Screen
>>
Is the sexualisation in Shantae intentional? It's there but it's so subtle. And the game seems intended for kids at times.
>>
>>258561519
>implying the maids and chapter 5 extra missions weren't hard
choke on my wiener fagbreath
>>
File: lel.jpg (46KB, 538x562px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lel.jpg
46KB, 538x562px
>>258533756
>Am i the only one who thinks oversexualization in video games is lame?

Nope. I'm glad /v/ hasn't turned you into a reprobate... not yet.
>>
File: 1406321631580.gif (2MB, 180x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406321631580.gif
2MB, 180x150px
>>258533756
I don't care. If you don't like the game, don't buy it. If you buy a game because there are big tits on the cover, you're a fucking retard. You research the game before you buy it.

It's a video game, if the woman has a big ass and huge tits, that's appealing to me, it's not hurting anyone else. The figure in the game isn't real.

There are bigger asses and tits in this world that you can't even fucking imagine, would you walk up to them and say "Your big tits and ass is offending to me" and then go blog about it on your Tumblr account? Yes you would because you're a faggot and I hope you fucking die. Nothing you say or do will have an effect on anything whatsoever.
>>