[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The problem with real life is that it's an MMO. And I hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 137580941147.png (366KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
137580941147.png
366KB, 5000x5000px
The problem with real life is that it's an MMO. And I hate MMOs. I'd rather it be a single player story-driven action-adventure with tons of fun, exploration and maybe some optional puzzle solving.
>>
>>258405223
>real nife
>mmo
It's actually an excel spreadsheet simulator.
>>
>>258405580
It's more like a Sims loading screen
>I'm gonna get a job
>I'm gonna get a gf
>I'm gonna have kids
>I'm gonna have so much fun
>Soon
;_;
>>
Life is not an MMO. You're surrounded by NPCs.
>>
>>258405223
No single player game ever just has the player character sit infront of a monitor all day.

If you want your life to be legendary, go find your story. It's not going to be inside of your house.
>>
>>258405824
Deep
>>
>>258405986
>need money to go find your story
>need a job to get money
>need experience to get a job
>need a job to get experience

tfw 26 years old and I only had a Mcdonalds job for three days.
>>
Seem like only loser sub human garbage love eating shitty garbage like mmo trash
>>
If I were to change life I'd take out all the grinding.
>>
File: le spam man 1.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
le spam man 1.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
A more interesting question would be, is there a vidya character that can defeat Uzumaki Naruto?

I’m not talking 12 year old Uzumaki Naruto, Hell I’m not talking Sennin mode Uzumaki Naruto, I’m talking Uzumaki Naruto after using the tajuu kage bunshin no jutsu, yin-yang max tail release Kyubbi while activated in Rikudo Sennin mode with a futon choodama rasenshuriken. Keep in mind he can combine his futon choodama rasenshuriken with Uchiha Sasuke's enton kagutsuchi to create shakuton korin shippu shikkoku no ya zeroshiki, But first Uchiha Sasuke must activate his kekkei genkai Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan to use Amaterasu so he use the enton release.
>>
>>258405986
But then it's gonna be like an open-world game at best. I want a story that is external to my being, and I want it to be fun too.
In MMOs and sandboxes the fun comes from inventing new kinds of interaction and abusing the game's systems. That's emergent gameplay. And while that may be fun, I usually prefer a different kind of gameplay.
I prefer the kind of game, where there's a focused story, with a cohesive structure, where every piece just falls into place. It doesn't even have to be a "serious" story, it might as well be a Kojima-tier nonsensical one, as long as it holds together well in the end and makes an emotional impact. Certain amount of freedom is good, but I like my games to have structure, and I want them to make some kind of sense in the end. MMOs don't provide that out of the box. It's mostly up to the players to imbue them with some kind of meaning. Or not to.
>>
File: 1405550345579.jpg (40KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1405550345579.jpg
40KB, 640x640px
>>258405223
It is though - and it's my story. You're just an NPC.

I could tell you more but then it'd be off topic for /v/ - on topic for /x/ maybe.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.