[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

How do we, the gaymer community, stop such horrific things happening?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 566
Thread images: 119

File: GTA rape.jpg (21KB, 600x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GTA rape.jpg
21KB, 600x350px
How do we, the gaymer community, stop such horrific things happening?
>>
Remove all fan modding capability.
Have every game be made by EA.
>>
You know what's truly horrific? Patricia Hernandez's body. I had to type out this post with a braille keyboard because of her.
>>
>>257095721
source on this mod

i require it for academic reasons,
>>
File: 1367068375527.gif (483KB, 275x266px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1367068375527.gif
483KB, 275x266px
>>257095721
>Game about criminals
>Counterfeiting ingame money is banned
>Raping is banned.
>>
>>257095892
How did you solve the captcha?
>>
>>257096128
your fun ends where my feelings begin
>>
>>257096236
he spends a lot of time guessing
>>
>>257096236
Audiocaptcha
>>
Much like G4, if the main viewerbase just ignores it, the site will go away.
>>
>>257096236
4chan pass, he gets autismbux for his blindess and spends it on shit like this and reddit gold.
>>
>>257095721
Pastebin link?
>>
File: 1400892786915.jpg (113KB, 728x473px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400892786915.jpg
113KB, 728x473px
>>257096285
>yfw this could actually be an sjw/feminist argument
>>
>>257095721
>How do we, the gaymer community, stop such horrific things happening?

Stop visiting kotaku. That's the only step.
>>
i dont get it. why can killing people for fun in a game be okay but raping isnt?

its inherently illogical.
>>
File: breakfast.gif (1021KB, 500x356px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
breakfast.gif
1021KB, 500x356px
What mods? Link the fucking mods! I need this!
>>
>>257095721
You guys know that they write these dumbshit, blatant grab at controversial, articles on purpose right?
>>
Don't download the mod. Problem solved.

or

Don't be butt hurt about stupid shit.
>>
Rape them, all of them, don't let one asshole closed.
>>
File: 361262437247326324.jpg (94KB, 500x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
361262437247326324.jpg
94KB, 500x650px
>>257096634
no way
>>
File: mi3b14.png (82KB, 252x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mi3b14.png
82KB, 252x258px
MMO with PvP which focuses entierly on rape as combat mechanic when?
>>
>>257096592
>strong powerful womyn cleans her bathroom
>>
>>257096736
Next time put a trigger warning tag please.
>>
>>257096694
This. You have to willingly download and install the mod, so it's not actually rape.
>>
>>257096789
>mutual rape
Interesting
>>
File: 5.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5.gif
2MB, 320x240px
murder is ok
non lethal rape is not
>>
>>257096383
that's true of everything, silly
>>
File: Why contain it.jpg (131KB, 515x510px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Why contain it.jpg
131KB, 515x510px
>>257095721
>>
>>257095721
Nothing unfortunately. SJW's are still gonna SJW no matter what.
>>
>>257095721
Wait why is it my responsibility to stop this. STOP BLAMING THE VICTIM!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: Booty-Warrior.jpg (128KB, 558x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Booty-Warrior.jpg
128KB, 558x340px
>>257096789
America's prison system.
>>
>>257096879
>non lethal rape
as opposed to lethal rape?
>>
>>257095721
You mean kotaku? It's already too late, it exists unironically.
>>
>>257096584
because rape is worse than murder obviously
>>
File: 1350776722049.jpg (20KB, 367x451px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1350776722049.jpg
20KB, 367x451px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdcN4qsTZ4I
>>
>>257097039

well...that would also be murder
>>
>>257096468
A lot of liberals actually say things like that.
>>
And this is somehow worse than murdering other players? Or lighting other players on fire? Because I'm pretty sure you can already do those in unmodded gta.
>>
File: 1394228997831.gif (1006KB, 256x199px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394228997831.gif
1006KB, 256x199px
>>257097021
i chuckled
>>
File: 1398698310510.gif (2MB, 441x207px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398698310510.gif
2MB, 441x207px
>>257095721
>GTA Online Mods
wait what
isn't that, like, hacking? r* was banning for that
>>
>>257096789
>PvP rape arenas
>PvP rape gear
>PvE rape-grinding
>Rape quests
>Endrape content
>P2R
>Rapebosses
>>
>>257097039
That counts as murder.

So not as bad.

And if you get caught, you can just say "I fucked her corpse AFTEr I killed her." and that would be better than bein a rapist.
>>
why doesn't this thread have a trigger warning?
>>
>>257097303
http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Trigger_warning
>>
>>257095721
i dont get it, how do you mod this stuff into a console game?
>>
>>257097039
never seen someone raped to death?
>>
>>257095721
Is this an actual article on shitaku? Because even the made up ones we used to make were somehow less retarded.
>>
>>257097470
I've seen you're mum raped to death with my dick last night.
>>
File: anti-feminism.jpg (1005KB, 1827x4043px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anti-feminism.jpg
1005KB, 1827x4043px
>>257095721
Since Petit got fired how long until the gaming industry as a whole recognizes that there's no money whatsoever in pandering to this miniscule group of retards and the rest of them start getting kicked out of gaming media? Women in general are even starting to turn against this stupid shit so it's gotta end soon.
>>
>>257097303
trigger warnings are just another tool of the patriarchy, making it seem like those of us with triggers are the problem, and that normal people should just be fine with this stuff, not to mention they can immediately remove people from the conversation by attaching a trigger warning and scaring away the people who are the only ones qualified to talk about this stuff.
>>
>>257097824
Ignoring everything you said, that's actually a good idea
Why not just put 'trigger warning' on every single thing, and then hopefully they'll be too scared to play it
And if they do just be like 'well we did warn you'
>>
Yes, /v/, sexaul violence IS worse than non-sexual violence
>>
>>257097256
>'grinding' for experience
>>
>>257095721
I honestly think Gorilla Hernandez would be better as a Buzzfeed "editor," considering the articles she writes aren't that much better than the shit churned out there.
>>
>>257098142
His arms are bigger than mine.
Mirin'
>>
>>257097639
>That nigga using small boobs as an insult

Fuck outta here. DFC is love. DFC is life.
>>
>>257097949
>Why not just put 'trigger warning' on every single thing, and then hopefully they'll be too scared to play it

what do you think the "mature audiences only" sticker is supposed to do?
>>
>>257098124
Only if it isn't high impact
>>
>>257098142
The best Donkey Kong cosplay I've ever seen.
>>
>>257097949
>put 'trigger warning' on every single thing
Trigger warning: This post is of exceptionally low quality. If you are triggered by blatand shitposting, please do not read on.
kek
>>
File: 1407083910736.jpg (82KB, 700x556px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407083910736.jpg
82KB, 700x556px
Do I need a jtag enabled console? How does this even work? Run the code from some memorycard?
>>
>>257098230
Yeah but you've got to speak to these people in their own retarded fucking language
>>
>>257098142

>That video.

What was even the point of it? She's not doing anything funny or cool with the ball and the way she handles it makes her look fucking retarded. Did she ever come out too say why she made that video?
>>
>>257098379
link
want to fap
>>
>>257098379

She probably thought it made her look Zooey Deschanel quirky
>>
>>257098379
So we could make fun of her and she could complain about "trolls"
>>
>>257098379
She made it to fish for comments like yours, screencap them and write an article about Her Soggy Knee.
>>
>Kotaku

Quality editors.
>>
>>257097639
The big thing in feminism now is complaining about men sitting with their legs apart.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/norbertobriceno/imma-sit-how-i-want-whatchu-gonna-do-about-it

Read the comments on that.

It's amazing how stupid/insane the left has become.
>>
>>257097114
It's a good way to spot a retard no matter what political view he has.
>>
>>257098574
But creepshots are bad though
>>
>>257098680
He was asking for it.
>>
>>257098571
Reminds me of John Walker.

I miss when RPS was readable.
>>
File: sweden.png (398KB, 654x773px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sweden.png
398KB, 654x773px
>>257098574
it began longer ago than you think.
>>
>>257095892
Ive never seen any pics. Though I know to avoid any articles of her

Yes I read Deadspin/Gawker/io9/Kotaku at work cause its the only semi okish sites they havent blocked
>>
File: 1386673095367.png (158KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386673095367.png
158KB, 200x200px
>>257097094
>Giant alien starts raping him
>Friends gather around, one thrusting his hips at his face
>Other guy does the jerk off motion in his face

This shit is too funny
>>
>>
>>257098734
Look at the way he was sitting, with his legs open and his package on full display. That's why I'm going to photograph him without his knowledge or consent, even cutting off his head to objectify him more
>>
By shooting them in the head. It's fucking GTA Online.

Fucking retards
>>
File: sweden2.jpg (678KB, 2842x828px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sweden2.jpg
678KB, 2842x828px
>>257098825
>>
File: buzzfeed5.png (16KB, 617x138px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
buzzfeed5.png
16KB, 617x138px
>>257098825
I remember people telling me it was just a joke or one crazy woman, now it's mainstream feminism.
>>
>>257098574
It's not a fucking matter of feminism, I have to use bus a lot and those faggots who don't care about keeping personal space and touching my fucking leg. They are usually big and fat. Even women do it sometimes. Fuck you, get your fatass on your own place, you stinky fatass.
>>
So glad I don't live in America anymore. I feel so bad for my little brothers still trapped
>>
>>257096285
Isn't that a basic human interaction rule, you have the right to enjoy things as long as you aren't harming others? I don't mean this particular situation, but if you find joy in bullying or harassment, then how is this wrong?
>>
File: 1407348502675.png (85KB, 509x804px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407348502675.png
85KB, 509x804px
>>257097639
>girl is glad it got fired because she didn't like something with a penis telling her stuff is sexist
>white knight tries to tell her how she should think in the most pathetic way possible

Soon I hope.
>>
>>257095721
Can you really rape someone?
>>
>>257098825
Don't they try to make them sit down when they piss as well?
Fuck Sweden
>>
>>257096128
>Counterfeiting ingame money is banned
Wait what? Could you do that in game normally or is it a mod? I could understand if it was a "cheat" but if it was in game and they banned it, what the hell?
>>
Why is it that video games don't cause violence but some how cause homophobia, sexism, and racism?
>>
>>257098845
Stop, please. You're doing a disservice to mankind.
>>
>>257098825
Sweden yes
>>
>>257098982
Why don't you tell them to scoot over?
>>
File: 1405848810630.jpg (316KB, 960x1088px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405848810630.jpg
316KB, 960x1088px
>Murder is ok
>Torture is ok
>Showing skin is not
>Rape is not

SJW Logic
>>
>>257099020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrkuA6qDFO8#t=335
>>
>>257095721
>Murder eachother, not only is this ok, but encouraged and considered fun
>Joke rape mod for griefing
>Too far
>>
If humans had no ability to reason, rape wouldn't exist. Then again, technology wouldn't exist either w/o reasoning.
>>
>>257095721
Preventive rapes. You rape them before they can rape you.
>>
File: illegal.jpg (84KB, 615x460px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
illegal.jpg
84KB, 615x460px
>>257098957
>country bends over backwards to be "inclusive"
>bans loli

Such hypocrisy.
>>
Why are we baiting people to check kofucku again?

You do realize this only makes her get more page views and thus more of a reason to keep her on the staff right?
>>
>>257097345
Is the trigger warning at the top of the page about trigger warnings just a selft refential joke or are they fucking serious?
>>
>>257098957
>i'm a sassy black woman and you can't stop me bitches
Oh god I genuinely can't tell if he's joking or not
>>
>>257099013
>you have the right to enjoy things as long as you aren't harming others?

>harming others

being harmed by someone is not the same as getting offended by petty bullshit, anon
>>
>>257097114
I though /pol/ only said it ironically, do people actually say that seriously?
>>
File: 1371373947800.jpg (26KB, 529x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371373947800.jpg
26KB, 529x399px
>>257099148
That's fucking gold.
>>
>>257099260
What's that law about real things and parodies becoming indistinguishable?
>>
File: buzzfeed6.png (18KB, 621x214px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
buzzfeed6.png
18KB, 621x214px
>>257098982
>It's not a fucking matter of feminism

>Even women do it sometimes

Feminists are so retarded they've made it entirely a gender issues.
>>
>>257099356
Poe's Law
>>
>>257096592
Did you hear about sasha grey blaming her porn career on her ex boyfriend because he pretended to be a spy and apparently talked her into doing porn as a cover for him?

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/08/sasha-grey-restraining-order-porn-boyfriend-spy-agent-dia/

WOMEN
ARE
THIS
STUPID
>>
>>257098574

It's like a fucking parody.
>>
>>257098574
The left has become insane in the west because we have already reached equality, and it has become a redundant force that now only exists via creating problems.

In a different context, progression is exactly what we need.
Right now though, not even close.
I agree modern liberalism is cancerous, but once upon a time it wasn't a dirty word.
>>
>>257099280
>do people actually say that seriously?

you have no idea how far left wing insanity goes.
>>
>>257099449
>blaming her porn career on her ex boyfriend because he pretended to be a spy and apparently talked her into doing porn as a cover for him?
I can't process this sentence. Give me a minute
>>
>>257099470
The trouble is it shifted from stuff like "treat prisoners as human beings" to "if you don't support my mental illness you're a bigot".
>>
>>257099013
You're not harming others by being pretending to rape each other in your private server.
That's the whole problem with SJWs: most of what they bitch about isn't really affecting them in any way, they just want everything to abide by their standards.
>>
>>257099218

It's legal against though.

When they tried to convict someone the court found the law unconstitutional.
>>
>>257099470
>>257099541

>Listen, I'm a spy and the KGB are gonna find me if you don't let these two guys DP you which will serve as a distraction while I sneak out through the window
>>
>>257099280
>do people actually say that seriously?

what, you think /pol/ invented all this shit?
you probably think 'die cis scum' was just a false flag st up by /pol/ to hate on trannies, right?

oh you have no idea how deep the abyss actually goes...
>>
>>257099470
>we have already reached equality
>>
>>257099092
>being against slut wear is SJW stuff now
I think it has been around for several centuries now and it's called dignity.
You don't want landwhales walking round town with their lardware hanging out of a thin piece of cloth right?
>>
>>257099680
w-what
>>
Guys, if you want a top laff at something that seems parody tier but isn't, try this:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/22/thomas-the-tank-engine-children-parents

>Classism, sexism, anti-environmentalism bordering on racism: any parent who discovered these hidden lessons will be glad the show’s star just quit

It's talking about Thomas the fucking tank engine.
>>
>>257099449
Men made her do it

http://jezebel.com/mother-jailed-for-molesting-12-year-old-son-while-partn-1617346672

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Plymouth_child_abuse_case

How dare you attempt to make a woman responsible for their own actions?
>>
File: 1404475789966.webm (3MB, 960x540px)
1404475789966.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>257099680
>>257099449
>>
>>257099657
For real.

I don't understand how the logic works.

If feminists suddenly decided that bed head was sexist, would they push for hair stylists in every home?
>>
>>257099470
>we already reached equality
Yeah, in the 90s. From then to now it got to a point where being a minority gives you huge advantages while being the majority means work hard and pay minority's welfare.
>>
>>257099162
You realize animals rape, right?
>>
>>257099909
Next week, Teletubbies.
Is Tinky Winky promoting Gay Stereotypes? Find out more.
>>
File: 1406829654317.gif (205KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406829654317.gif
205KB, 500x500px
>>257099449
>Grey claims it was Cinnamon who convinced her to become a porn star, telling her he was a covert agent and she would be the perfect "cover" for him. And get this -- he convinced her he worked for the DIA.

Thats it. I am done.

I can not respect women as a group anymore. The amount of stupidity that goes around is simply too much.

Also

>Grey claims Cinnamon got physically abusive. On one occasion she told him she forgot to check one of her porn sex partner's STD test and he flew into a rage, hurling household objects at her.

Damn right he is. How can you even try to paint that filthy whore as a victim in this scenario
>>
>>257099808
Yes, the one thing I want more in my video games is dignity.
>>
>>257099986

Animals have no ability to consent so all sex between animals is rape
>>
nigger
>>
>>257095721
This should be in game, but remove the invincibilty.
Then t can be like real life, where people learn the value of guns.
>>
>>257099013
Don't bother. /v/ can't wrap its head around healthy social interactions. The morons here are fine telling themselves "this is what feminists actually believe!" as if it's not a near-universal belief among civilized people that your happiness shouldn't come at the direct expense of others.
>>
>Complaining about Mods

>Now

Jesus fuck Patricia, go get fucking fired already, how late can you be you fucking gorilla that not even DK would dong
>>
>>257099808
That's the thing though, SJWs do want that. And if you say it's wrong they'll say you're fat shaming and arrange a new fucking slutwalk.
>>
>>257099874
If you aren't a spineless bitch of a man, you can get a woman to do anything.

See: Every woman that has swapped religions (suddenly they are Muslim or Pagan) after a man tells them to
>>
>>257099808
No but I'm not going to ban it. I'm just not gonna look at them. If something 'offends' me I don't think it should be illegal and vilified. I'm just going to do something else
That's why I don't care about those shitty fag games on Steam. You want to play that shit, fine, doesn't bother me. I'm just going to give it a wide berth
>>
File: srs6.jpg (724KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
srs6.jpg
724KB, 2000x2000px
>>257100092
Fuck off SRS.
>>
File: based tyler.jpg (28KB, 480x314px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
based tyler.jpg
28KB, 480x314px
>>257099279
I didn't mean this particular case, harassment and bullying are harming people, no not the tumblr cyberbullying that's retarded
>>
>>257100073
>rapecaves.jpg
>>
>>257098574
>top comment on that news feed
>not all men have external genitalia
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?! IS THIS WHAT /POL/ WAS WARNING ME ABOUT
>>
>>257099013
Hurting your feelings don't actually hurt you faggot.
>>
>>257100146
>harassment and bullying are harming people
I've never seen anyone go to the hospital with a bad case of getting bullied.
>>
>>257100025
>she forgot to check one of her porn sex partner's STD test
Classy
>>
>>257099657
> Rape isn't a thing that happens in real life to people and playacting it as a game mechanic can't possibly have a real negative effect on someone
>>
>>257100121
Evil men "made" her do it.

Does this imply that women are essentially glorified children?
>>
>>257095721
>look up the article
>it's not even exaggerating for change
Huh. Neat.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 361x282px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 361x282px
>>257100073
So consent is a social construct?
>>
>>257100235
I CAN'T GET THE CAP OFF!
Can someone please stream it
>>
>>257100060
If you want porn there are plenty of sites for that, VIDEOGAMES are made for another purpose.
Hell there is even a branch of vidya who just does porn. Why have sluts everywhere?
Slut wear doesn't fit everything.
>>
>>257100263
If that "real negative effect" isn't physical harm then I don't give a shit, retard. Freedom of speech. Suck my dick.
>>
The funny thing is back in the day people came together to support games in the hot coffee furore.

Now everyone is Jack Thompson.

He won.
>>
>>257100121
Now I'm even more confused.
I made a point about modern liberalism being terrible, then I was accused of being a spy, and now someones telling me about Religious converts.

Oh fuck it, I'll play along.
Women converting to Islam is atrocious I agree, but I can't really dislike some good ol' fashioned Paganism considering its Ancestrally White when Christianity itself is a sandpeople Semitic Jew faith
>>
>>257100092
so who is worse, the people who are fucking around in a private server, where everyone knows what is going on and have consented and therefore aren't harming anyone, or the media outlet that puts this shit on the front page, trying to take fun away from the people doing it as well as angering/"triggering" their own readers
>>
>>257100263

No

No it can't

It only exists on private servers.

If they don't want none then they can fuck off.

They don't have a right to have all their triggerinos removed from reality
>>
>>257100073
There is consent, though. But, when one animal beats the shit out the other before fucking it, you can probably assume that's rape.
>>
>>257100284
Yes, yes they are.
>>
>>257100284
>And I thought they smelled bad on the outside!
>>
>>257100184
You have no idea how utterly insane the rest of the internet is outside the 4chan bubble. The stuff we mock is mainstream and accepted there.

Try taking like you do here on any other site you'll be bamhammered in seconds.
>>
>>257100146
>harassment
these days, you're harassing women by looking at them the wrong way.
>bullying

>kid calls other kid a fag
>OH NOES SUCH TRAGEDY
>THE BULLYING IS REAL WE HAVE TO STOP IT

leftists drained these words off all their meaning by using them for all the trivial shit that offends them
>>
>>257100263
> Murder isn't a thing that happens in real life to people and playacting it as a game mechanic can't possibly have a real negative effect on someone
So we ban murder from videogames amirite? :)
Moot enforce global rule 2 god damnit
>>
>>257100430
What about ducks and their horrible spiral rape penises?
>>
>>257098142
what a fucking mong
>>
>>257100430
>>
>>257100430

>There is consent, though.

No there isn't

Animals are not sapient and thus they cannot make a reasoned decision about what they want.
>>
>>257100459
Fuck you, I was going to post the same thing.
>>
>>257099013
Hurting your feelings isn't illegal yet, anon. When it is expect a lot more fire bombings
>>
>>257100142
Good argument a real humdinger u get a Nobel Shitposting Prize
>>
File: 1404058031534.png (1MB, 764x1172px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404058031534.png
1MB, 764x1172px
>Mod that allows fucking
>Gays wanting to stop that

I don't think so.
>>
File: thats fab.png (229KB, 496x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thats fab.png
229KB, 496x263px
>>257100332
The film of a generation
>>
>>257100184
>IS THIS WHAT /POL/ WAS WARNING ME ABOUT

exactly
but you guys will still fear the bogeyman of /pol/ because your parents and the media - the same media that declares trans rights and fat acceptance important issues of society - tell you that these nazis are pure evil and literally satan
>>
>>257099016
>You. Out. NOW
I think this is actually worse than *grabs you by the throat* BACK THE FUCK OFF!
>>
File: srsinvades.png (11KB, 1226x113px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
srsinvades.png
11KB, 1226x113px
>>257100638
Fuck off SRS
>>
File: 1334493605106.jpg (79KB, 900x506px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1334493605106.jpg
79KB, 900x506px
>>257100539
I understand there are transgendered people, but to regulate the way a man sits because of an extreme minority is just....why?
>>
>>257100665
I still haven't seen it, I want to watch it in a stream, it's never as fun watching shit like that alone
>>
>>257100586
But they can. The desire for sex is in the most basic part of the brain. They know when they want to have sex (see: cats in heat) and when they don't.
>>
>>257100263
This is the truth. After running over a hooker in GTA, I immediately left the house, got in my car and ran down the closest prostitute I could find.
>>
>>257099926
A 39-year-old woman from Bristol, England has been jailed for three years after she was found guilty of abusing her son under the guise of giving him "sex lessons."
>It appears that her partner, who is reported to be both destructive and abusive, took advantage of the woman's alleged mental illness in order to control her.

I like how the media does everything in its power to make sure we know it wasn't a woman's fault.
>>
File: 1384731254656.jpg (112KB, 1491x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384731254656.jpg
112KB, 1491x400px
>>257099449
>Sasha Grey
>doing porn
>>
>>257100430
Dolphins have been documented as rapists, even gang raping their own kind to death. Hell they rape people too.

They are also reportedly intelligent enough to know its wrong and don't give a fuck.
>>
>>257100835
>you
>reading comprehension
>>
Why is 4chan literally the only site left that hasn't fallen?
>>
>>257100073
>Animals have no ability to consent
That's scientifically bullshit. Animals know when they consent or not and they can demonstrate it, just not through words.
If you try to fuck an animal and she puts herself in its typical sex position and also emits pheromones/does gestures typical of the act it means she wants, but if she fights she doesn't want.
>b-but I'm too retarded to understand other species work differently than us
>>
I'm surprised it has not been posted yet.
>>
>>257098571
wow
>>
>>257100835
>philosopher
>logician
>mathematician
>historian
>>
File: srsforumsliding.jpg (99KB, 820x531px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
srsforumsliding.jpg
99KB, 820x531px
>>257100926
Because the anonymous nature means that SRS can't come in here and downvote or ban everyone they don't like

But they try

they try hard

Which is why it's always important to tell SRS to fuck off.
>>
>>257100926
The fuck are you talking about? We are falling as we speak.
>>
>>257099449
>Dates someone 12+ years older
>Let's him convince ("force" because she's stupid) her to do porn
>Puts up with his abuse

Great life choices. None your fault, Sasha.
>>
File: ( ?° ?? ?°).png (3KB, 224x158px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
( ?° ?? ?°).png
3KB, 224x158px
>>257100712
>tfw calling out SRS is working
>>
>>257100683
/pol/ is a bogeyman for different reasons.
Anyone with half a fucking brain could figure out these SJW's and trannies and whatever else are scum.
The problem people have with /pol/ is that the board likes to spread its stuff everywhere so often, and half the time its not even the correct, relevant stuff.
Like how the board gave rise to this giant Christian shitposting community that leaps into defense with epic memes across the entire site when somebody dares insinuate the faith isn't that great.

Being right about a handful of things doesn't mean people won't get angry when they come and fart viciously square in your face
>>
>>257100391
>>257100417
I don't know that either of them are really that bad. I haven't read the article like most people in this that because OP didn't link it because MUH PAGE HITS FUCK U YOU CANT TRICK ME LOOMINATI. But the basic inability to empathize with people who aren't like you is pretty childish.
>>
File: 1406941878204.jpg (309KB, 1188x735px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406941878204.jpg
309KB, 1188x735px
>>257100948
>women who writes insane bullshit is ugly
>more news at 11!
>>
>>257100942
>furry pls go
>>
>>257100849
>They are also reportedly intelligent enough to know its wrong
How would you even do such a thing? Get it to spell things out in letters?
>Murder?
W-R-O-N-G
>Stealing?
W-R-O-N-G
>Rape?
W-R-O-N-G
>But yet, you rape other dolpins and humans?
C-A-L-L T-H-E C-O-P-S I D-O-N-T G-I-V-E A F-U-C-K
>>
File: 1389820739840.jpg (96KB, 586x587px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389820739840.jpg
96KB, 586x587px
>>257100835
>Career
>Avatar 3
>>
>>257101020
The next Leonardo da Vinci.
>>
>>257100948
Faces of feminism, a fatty and a fivehead.

At least based /k/ behind them is ready to deliver justice.
>>
>>257100926
As long as we tell every SJW to fuck off, we'll be alright.
>>
>>257099092
Trevor rapes other men in this game
Its only sexist when it offends ME
>>
File: Mm.jpg (18KB, 332x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mm.jpg
18KB, 332x300px
>>257101020
>>257100835
>>
>>257100916
>you
>biggest faggot on the internet
>>
>>257101057
What the fuck is forum sliding? I've literally never heard that term before.
>>
>>257100942
Fun fact: Even with verbal consent, a woman can still accuse you of rape.

The term "rape" means whatever you want it to. So this conversation isn't worth having.
>>
>>257098142
>tfw I can hear David Attenborough in my head
>>
>>257100712

>/v/ calls people SRS ironically
>they actually are SRS

That's fucking hilarious
>>
>>257101061
Except no. /co/ was always tumblr 2, and the other boards have resisted.
>>
>>257095721

>WOW I INSTALLED THIS GAME AND THEN SPECIFICALLY DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED A MOD THAT LETS PEOPLE RAPE OTHER PEOPLE
>STOP RAPING ME I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE
>>
>>257101238
no need to get mad when you cant read
>>
>>257100235
>>257100235
you can say that about cyberbullying sure, but if bullies resort to violence, people get hospitalized for physical trauma. I know people dont get it, but constant verbal harassment can affect people.
>>
File: srsshitjanitors.jpg (2MB, 2669x4402px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
srsshitjanitors.jpg
2MB, 2669x4402px
>>257101245
it's what happens when retards come in here and start trying to "educate" us, and then pretend to be other anons agreeing, to make it more acceptable to lurkers that their opinions are ok here and tolerated.

Basically, if you don't actively tell srs to FUCK OFF then you're allowing them a foothold in our culture.
>>
>>257098142
HE'S THE LEADER OF THE BUNCH
YOU KNOW HIM WELL
>>
File: 1407596061808.jpg (294KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407596061808.jpg
294KB, 600x800px
>>257100948
posting unshooped version.
>>
>>257100942
When you're legally entitled to kill and eat someone for no real reason, they're not capable of consenting.
This is the same reason therapists aren't allowed to have sex with their patients, prison wardens aren't allowed to have sex with their inmates, etc. Power imbalances wreck consent.
>>
>>257097094
>GTA V
>PC mods

Clearly i've lost the fucking plot somewhere. I thought it would be months yet before this landed on PC.
>>
>>257101020
>>257101174
>>257101228
>>257100835
Also forgot
>Pulitzer prize winning author
>>
>>257100683
But I'm gay and /pol/ hates fags. Sadly, I can't accept /pol/ into my heart.
>>
>>257101126
So is it basically true that attractive women aren't feminists?
>>
>>257101247
"I consented at first but I didn't want it half way through, you should've known after I shook my shoulder twice that I was trying to resist but gave up because I know you're much stronger than me."

"I was raped!"
>>
>>257100849
> intelligent enough to know it's wrong
Really? I mean, that aims that they even have moral understanding. I suppose the have empathy for some other dolphins, but do they act in a way that we could consistently describe as "moral"?
>>
>>257101080
>/pol/ is one mindset
>>
>>257101057
>your site is bad and wrong and we don't like it
>lol mad we're on your site?
If you don't like it, why don't you fuck off
Why are these people incapable of realising that some things are for them and some are not
If you don't like anything about it IT'S NOT FOR YOU SO LEAVE IT ALONE
>>
>>257095721
First you stop giving Kotaku hits.
>>
>>257098907
I wish it were legal to kill white knights.

What the fuck does this have to do with this faggot?
Were they a rape victim?
Do they even play the fucking game?
Do they play on australian servers?
>>
>>257101381
>>
File: Disgusted.jpg (260KB, 575x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Disgusted.jpg
260KB, 575x400px
>>257101416
>>
>>257101247
I remember a video surfacing of a woman being eaten out in public, drunk as fuck and moaning like she was loving it. Later, people accused the guy of rape.

Welcome to now.
>>
>>257100712
>snarl

furry detected
>>
>>257095721
it's a fucking video game
>>
>>257101126
whats the second one ?
>>
>>257101245
It's the same as astroturfing.
>>
>>257100849
Oh please, I'm sure some might feel guilty for the murder aspect of the rapes, but I doubt any actually feel guilty because of rape. That is such a human concept.
>>
>>257101216
> This is what shitposters actually believe
> refuse to engage with ideas that contradict your own
> accuse other places of being "echochambers"
Lel
>>
>>257101396
>When you're legally entitled to kill and eat someone for no real reason, they're not capable of consenting.
>This is the same reason therapists aren't allowed to have sex with their patients
Your therapist must've been a weird chick
>>
>>257101474
It may as well be, considering any dissenting opinion is met with rampant memeposting and shoo'd off the board in favor of a tumblr esque echo chamber.
>>
>>257101331
No, see. You don't have to need the mod yourself to 'get raped' since it's just scripts.
>>
>>257098984
plz halp, how do I get out? Is it as easy as finding a job somewhere else? What would you recommend for someone with a 4 year bachelors degree, zero language skill and a shitty job at walmart?
>>
>>257101423
/lgbtpol/ is your friend.
/pol/ secretly likes the gays
>>
>>257100926
4chan is shit for different reasons. The lack of any sort of hierarchy or method of identification is largely what saved it. There's no epeen stroking, no downboating, no dick measuring contests to get in the way of actual shitposting rational discussion.

>>257101061
Only /co/ and maybe /a/. I doubt your average leddit faggot knows there are boards like /x/, /m/, and /and/ just sort of hanging around so those are mostly in the clear.

/v/ and /b/ are too caught up in their own retardation to be actively interested in pursuing outside bullshit.
>>
>>257099016
>transmisogynist
Wait, if a misogynist hates women... wouldn't a trans-misogynist hate men?
>>
>>257100835
>Several sources list her as a pornograhpic actress [citation needed]
>[citation needed]
>>
File: 1299733505625.jpg (90KB, 405x412px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1299733505625.jpg
90KB, 405x412px
>>257098574

>Woman tells me to close my legs
>Tell her I have a fucking medical condition that makes it uncomfortable, if not painful to sit with them closed
>She shuts up
>She comes back 10 minutes later and asks me about the condition
>Tell her I have a big dick
>MFW
>>
>>257101665
SRS pls go and stay go
>>
>>257100221
>>257100545
>>257100610
This is >>257101340 what I meant by bullying and harassment, even then insulting other isn't a good thing at all sure it happens and it shouldn't be outlawed or whatever but it can harm some people psychologically
>>
>>257099280
to be as innocent as you again

I hope you never learn how the real world really works, it will destroy all optimism you might have ever had and any hope of leading a happy life. You will beg to die because of how bleak the human condition is and will get in your lifetime.
>>
>>257101365
An elaborate conspiracy is more probable to you than a significant number of people actually disagreeing with you?
>>
>>257101795

Is that yfw...or hfw?
>>
>>257098907
I've been stabbed in real life, It hurt like shit and while I generally put on a brave face and act like it didn't bother me it was pretty traumatic since I genuinely believed I was going to die at the time.

Imagine how ridiculous it would be if I demanded that Dark Souls has a trigger warning for backstabs.
>>
>>257099449
>read TMZ
>accusing other of STUPID

ANON
ARE
THIS
STUPID
>>
File: Laughing Putins.jpg (7KB, 284x178px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Laughing Putins.jpg
7KB, 284x178px
>>257101795
>>
>>257101857
>boohoo he said I word I don't like, im scarred forever now ptsd muh triggers

Fuck off, SRS
>>
>>257101857

Funny thing is, if your actually getting psychological hurt from "bullying" its your own fault
>>
The only happiness I feel comes form laughing at normalfags overreacting about stupid shit.

The Gawker network keeps me fueled up.
>>
>>257101954
>implying implications
>>
File: url.png (151KB, 600x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
url.png
151KB, 600x320px
>>257101403
the console version can be modded if you have a custom firmware.
>>
>>257096847
>implying 'yes' means consent

c-check that privelege
>>
>>257101857
Fuck those people :)
>>
File: srsonv.png (1MB, 1000x1108px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
srsonv.png
1MB, 1000x1108px
>>257101943
Fuck off SRS
>>
File: 1405003738019.gif (938KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405003738019.gif
938KB, 500x281px
>kill thousands of people - ok
>burn people alive - ok
>robshops - ok
>bomb cities - ok
>take hostages - ok
>participate in a holocaust of chinese soldiers in Destiny Warriors - ok
>put a penis into a vagina without consent - not ok
Why?
>>
>>257101423
>I'm gay
so what

>/pol/ hates fags
dont act like a fucking faggot then?

being gay is not why we have aproblem with you lgbt people. that's because of the massive amounts of flaming faggotry you try to shove down society's collective throat.

there's a reason for the LGBT shitstain movement being commonly associated with feminists and fat acceptance whales. they're all fucking faggots full of cancer, and they're all leftists.
>>
>>257099016
David S Gallant gave me superpowers by exposing me to his beta rays
>>
>>257101439
According to a few articles on the subject, dolphins have what are referee to as spindles which are present in humans and primates that are thought to define empathy and traits associated with morality.
>>
File: 1406145963442.png (373KB, 678x716px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406145963442.png
373KB, 678x716px
Please stop the bullying, everyone.
>>
>>257099081
BECAUSE I AM A BETA PUSSY THAT LIKES TO BITCH ON THE INTERNET, WHY ELSE WOULD I BE HERE.
>>
>>257101814
Oops he told me to go he's onto us better skedaddle
>>
>>257098825
>male was voted woman of the year
i have so many questions i dont even want answered
>>
>>257102067
what the fuck is with all those periods in the middle of sentences. Is reddit full of kindergartners or just mentally equivalent people
>>
File: Really.jpg (50KB, 392x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Really.jpg
50KB, 392x380px
>>257100683
>>257101763

/pol/ is a literal cesspool of idiots who repost the same meymeys and faulty or outdated image compilations to prove points they desperately want to believe are infallible.

I feel legitimately sorry for anyone who buys into /pol/'s shit, and especially sorry to those who try to spread their pseudo-political values to their friends and families.
>>
>>257098574
>http://www.buzzfeed.com/norbertobriceno/imma-sit-how-i-want-whatchu-gonna-do-about-it
Top comment
>Nope. All of this is nope.
>NOT all men have external genitalia.
>>
>>257101713
>I'm a weakling that cant hold an argument up against the shitposting muslims on /pol/
For every JIDF MAY MAY spammer there is always one guy willing to actually give you reasons as to why your beliefs are retarded, if you decide not to hold an argument with that guy than you have nobody to blame but yourself.
Same goes for /int/
>>
>>257100110
Funny thing is she's actually complaining about animations. She isn't even complaining about the mod itself.
>>
File: 1406146172727.png (461KB, 521x888px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406146172727.png
461KB, 521x888px
>>257102164
>>
>>257102132
I'm gay and voted UKIP.
>>
>>257102132
It's LGBTQ*RASDfGHQWERTY now
shitlord
>>
File: 1353649399115.jpg (37KB, 384x373px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1353649399115.jpg
37KB, 384x373px
>>257099280
Where do you think "hate speech is not free speech" comes from?
Liberals try to get people fired for lsoing jobs. I cant rememebr the article, but once some libs in comments wanted a woman to lose her kids because she was agaisnt homosexuality or something.

/pol/ does bullshit things like make fake accounts that greatly overexaggerate e.g Say white women cant be raped because of white privilege. (Which is kinda fair if you sue liberal logic, becuase apparently you cant be a victim if you are privileged. Hence they claim there is no sexism towards men, or racism towards whites)
But ultimately /pol/ get's it's inspiration from the insanity of the left wing. Usually tumblr.

Here is a fine example. Remember cancel colbert? Here is a vid relating to that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICVuTmuFeWI
White men cant speak about it, according to this asian skank. The guy is apparently a gay jew, and dosent know about opression.

I will also try to find the vid where a guy argues with a dyke about how he is a lesbian. He tells her to check her privilege.
>>
>>257102182
Sounds like someone didn't bring evidence to the party when they posted.

Sorry taking your sociology professors word doesn't cut it.
>>
>>257098574
Apparently I'm a sexist asshole because it's comfortable to sit that way.
>tfw you're viciously oppressing women in the comfort of your own home
>>
>>257102182
>Its bad because i said so!
>>
>>257102172
Men are even better women than women
Then again we already knew this
>>
File: hitler.jpg (8KB, 220x229px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hitler.jpg
8KB, 220x229px
>>257102279
So we are catching on.
>>
>>257102157
It seems to me more like a philosophical or anthropological question than a biological one to me
>>
File: 1404146732521.jpg (361KB, 800x1104px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404146732521.jpg
361KB, 800x1104px
Don't worry guys, most fags and mentally ill trans end up killing themselves because they want to "enable" them instead of giving them the help they need. It will be over soon.
>>
>>257102164

Appearance kind of does matter though. It tells people a lot about you, what sort of person you are, what sort of condition you are in and so on.

You can entirely fail a job interview because you look like shit.
In the wild animals will look for the biggest, strongest, healthiest mate around. Humans aren't much different.

I could probably list a billion fucking things that appearance effects. But go ahead, look like a fat fucking slob for all I care, your appearance doesn't effect me.
>>
>>257100926
It is falling in a different way. Now they everyone is starting to hate even legitimate things if they have anything to do with LGBT stuff.
Ironically that just gives SJWs another reason to exist.
>>
>>257102132
>being gay is not why we have aproblem with you lgbt people
>/pol/ is one person

You underestimate the amount of edgy, vocal kids on /pol/ that lynch even the most private, indifferent of faggots.
>>
File: 1406580097514.gif (2MB, 230x160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406580097514.gif
2MB, 230x160px
>>257101083
Wow you must be new here and from reddit/tumblr so let me help you out. Get the fuck out. It's not about sympathizing with them you fucking baboon. It's about understanding that this article never needed to be there and being there is furthering an agenda on vidya. It's a growing problem not only vidya which is why people are taking it seriously because it's leaking into our hobby. If you don't think the feminism tumblr culture is real then fuck off back there and never come back. I can't believe I just woke up to read this fucking bullshit.
>>
>>257102276

Except for fatties. All that fat cripples the skeletons strength and when you die, the skeleton has to spend fucking ages digging it's way out of your fat ass, in which time those sick ass demons have gotten the upper hand on you.
>>
>>257101857
>This is what I meant by bullying and harassment

too bad, beacuase the left as hijacked these termas and apply them to everything they find offensive.

call someone a fag? BULLYING
look at a womans cleavage? SEXUAL HARRASSMENT

i don't take you people serious anymore because of that shit. same thing happened to PTSD.

the PTSD of a veteran that has seen his comrades blown to pieces by explosives is a serious thing.

the PTSD of a thousand tumblrinas who have seen a nasty picture on the internet is not.


this highjacking of words robs them of all meaning.
>>
>>257098825
did you ever a bus /v/?
>>
>>257102506
See
>>257102276
>>
>>257102495
>30%
>most
>>
File: laughingsummoners.gif (186KB, 511x394px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughingsummoners.gif
186KB, 511x394px
>>257102138
>>
>>257101857
"You have the right to be offended and I have the right to offend you"

Now go duck yourself you twat
>>
>>257101994
Do you take any excuse to spout that stuff? Didn't I mention in a previous post that I am against the tumblr cyberbullying bullshit?
>>257102003
If you're short and someone bullies you because of your height? If you're ugly and someone bullies because of that? If you're bullied because of your race? Maybe a bad skin condition, or some disease, what then is it still their fault?
>>
File: 1402140921910.jpg (180KB, 1024x708px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402140921910.jpg
180KB, 1024x708px
>>257099449
>mfw people try to pretend she is smart becuase she occasionally reads philosophy.
>mfw this story
>>
>>257101061
4chan popularity is falling back to 2008 levels
>>
>>257100759

That not the same as a reasoned decision you dingus.

And without the ability to make a reasoned decision the consent is void.
>>
>>257102695
Yeah thats what happens when you go on /gif/ their waifus are cum dumpsters.
>>
>>257102349
> I cant rememebr the article, but once some libs in comments wanted a woman to lose her kids because she was agaisnt homosexuality or something.

Why yes, that is a very convincing argument for why all liberals are evil and they want to abolish free speech
>>
File: dereine.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dereine.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>257101795
>>
>>257102353
Oh sorry, maybe I SHOULD refute evidence supported by an entire board built upon by years of circlejerking right here and right now? Or maybe it'll just cycle around and the arguing will be pointless.

>>257102409
Either way, I feel sorry for y'all :(
Hopefully you bump out of those edgy teenage political views before you let them consume your minds.
>>
>>257102668
No one cares about other people's feelings. Fuck off retard.
>>
>>257102648
>tfw cuckold man
>>
>>257102494
Well that's true for now as humans haven't fully grasped what makes our own brains work completely. Morality itself is relative but at least this information proves they have the capacity for it.
>>
File: 1374537240040.jpg (105KB, 505x570px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1374537240040.jpg
105KB, 505x570px
>>257096128

>grand theft auto online
>you get punished for blowing up other people's cars
>>
>>257099909
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/gardening/11012398/Is-Gardeners-Question-Time-racist.html

>Dr Ben Pitcher, a senior lecturer in sociology at the University of Westminster, claimed the programme’s regular discussions on soil purity and non-native species promoted nationalist and fascist beliefs.

I think we should start shooting people who adhere to certain "sciences". Because so much bullshit comes from sociology.
>>
>>257097345
Someone should hack it and replace every 'trigger' with nigger
>>
File: religion.png (254KB, 1833x1650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
religion.png
254KB, 1833x1650px
>>257102207
Actually, I just don't find it worth it anymore. Sure, I'm happy for the one guy that listens. But for that one guy there are ten other shitposters.

You can't blame me for feeling disillusioned. Last time I posted this here I got about eighteen LOL TIPS XDDDD posts with no one responding legitimately.
And that was after several other /pol/acks I knew swore that "/pol/'s great, you just have to supply evidence!!!!!"

All I witnessed was people who couldn't handle having their worldview threatened, just like any diehard tumblr SJW.
>>
>>257099958
I swear to god i thought being white would be easy frfom the shit i was told in school. I have not been hired in favor of less qualified minorities. I have been passed over for raises and promotions in favor of minorities with a fraction of the time or work put in. I just dont get how anyone can say blacks or mexicans or any of the others have a hard fucking time anymore, but i guess its easy to say that shit sitting in your suburban house surrounded by white people. Also if you cant make it and you are a minority you may as well have been aborted because nothing will ever help you if all this shit isnt.
>>
>>257100849
Dolphins tear the fins off of sunfish and play with the helpless body until it either dies or they get bored.
>>
>>257102182
>a literal cesspool of idiots who repost the same meymeys and faulty or outdated image compilations to prove points they desperately want to believe are infallible.
>>
>>257101991
>>257102802

The sad thing is, I aint even joking.

My dick is so fucking massive, I fear getting boners while I am wearing jeans. Holy shit you wouldn't understand this terror at all unless you experience it.

As for my balls. Like having a pair of fucking melons in my pants. Unless I sit full spread eagle it's just too uncomfortable.
>>
>>257102668
Yes, because you yourself are actually taking someone who is "bullying" you seriously.

You have only yourself to blame if your weak enough to have words effect you in any way
>>
>>257102873
>grand theft auto online
>you can't grand theft auto in online because of cops and the car being 'too hot'
>>
Man last night I saw this one case of murder where this dad had been molesting his daughter and her sister ever since she was a little girl. When she grew up and became a security guard, she confronted him and he denied it.

She cut off his dick and suffocated him. And SHE'S somehow a victim in all this.

Fucking women. Fuck them.
>>
>>257102814
>it'd be too hard to explain and you neanderthals wouldn't even get it anyway

you sound just like suey park>>257102349
>>
>>257102276
Anyone have the one with the dragon?
>>
>>257098142
SHE CAN PICK UP A BOULDER WITH RELATIVE EASE
>>
>>257102182
>their opinioins are wrong because i don't like them!
>their evidence is bad because it doesn't fit into my worldview!
>>
>>257102326
And we hate that a bunch of random faggots decided they wanted a piece of LGB victories.
>>
>>257102986
Thats right Anon. Tumblr and /pol/ are just the same thing, mirrored.
>>
>>257100539
>Try taking like you do here on any other site you'll be bamhammered in seconds.
This is why I am here forever.
Free speech has spoiled me.

This is also why I hate /co/ so much. Fucking niggerwood trying to turn this place into tumblr.
>>
>>257101943
looked more like censorship from the other people who disagreed with you.
>>
File: 1407477512864.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407477512864.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>257102182
Fuck off back to reddit. You are literal kike fuel.
>>
File: the happening.png (888KB, 1263x7437px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the happening.png
888KB, 1263x7437px
>>
>>257102904
>causation = correlation
>>
Telling a woman you disagree with her is enough to give her PSTD now.
>>
File: che.jpg (108KB, 542x630px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
che.jpg
108KB, 542x630px
>>257102986
>"If you're not /pol/, you're a tumblr liberal!"
Nice try, but I'm used to your fallacies, /pol/.
>>
>>257103058
That's not a woman thing anon. Some people just deserve to get their dick chopped off. Even if she was a guy it would've been ok.
>>
>>257102879
Sociology has zero integrity scientifically.

It's a form of statistics and philosophy that ignores contrarian information or explains it away with smoke and mirrors.
>>
>>257103228
Nice maymay m8
>>
>/v/ and /pol are finally uniting as one
Good, good. /v/ is finally waking up and taking the red pill.
>>
>>257102562
How are Disney shows not the work of pedophiles? How the hell does this get past the CEOs
>>
>>257103273
>war has changed
Lost my shit
>>
File: 9577456546.png (738KB, 1010x707px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9577456546.png
738KB, 1010x707px
>>257101857
You are a shit eating double nigger. There, are you gonna cry yourself to sleep now?

There is no such thing as cyberbulling, if some words on a monitor written by some retard halfway across the world offends you and makes you feel bad, then you need to grow a thicker skin or take some pills or some shit.

>inb4 bullies from school that stalk and harass some nerd's facebook they know from school.

That is just fucking bullying, a followup of the treatment that nerd would get while at school. It is an issue, but it doesn't need a different name, like saying "lets stop punch bullying" or another weapon in a bully's arsenal, because that is what the internet is to them.
>>
>>257103273
As a therapist, I fucking hate when they do this. I've seen PTSD. They don't have PTSD. They have WBS -- Whiny bitch syndrome.
>>
>>257102130
because MUH PRIVILEGE
>>
>>257099148
This is amazing
>>
>>257102901
It's a wiki you just have to make an account to edit
>>
File: 1406580539089.gif (3MB, 222x383px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406580539089.gif
3MB, 222x383px
>>257103396
>b-but /pol/ is d-d-umb I-I-m a g--good goy

Seriously fuck off, by saying /pol/ is shit you must be a degenerate. Go back to your Israel hug box I.e reddit/tumblr.
>>
>>257103091
Yes, exactly. Is this your first time talking about politics?
Even with "evidence" there are no hardlined links unless you either make a great case or choose to believe so.

And, if you don't, then the opinions become wrong.

That's the same with all beliefs. Except some people just aren't as edgy as /pol/ and /b/.
>>
>>257102798
It wasnt an argument dipshit. I also dont need to use that to show why liberals are evil. Their parasetic ideology, and attempts at censorship because of "muh feelings" are already enough for me.
Not to mention them constantly trying to ban guns by appealing to emotion.

Fuck off parasite.
>>
So if you disagree, you're SJW tumblr. If you agree, you're /pol/

Well golly gee wilikers, it sounds like the only winning move is not to play.
>>
File: keys vs man.png (1MB, 517x2689px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
keys vs man.png
1MB, 517x2689px
>>257102276
Shit! Turned out alright. Thought it was going the erotic guro route.
>>
>>257102562
> an agenda
If you're asking me if feminists exist them yeah, duh they do. If you're asking me if they're anything like /v/ and /pol/'s straw feminists are an accurate representation, then off course they aren't dummy, educate yourself. If you're asking me if there's a conspiracy to emasculate all men and destroy video games, then lol, where do you even get this stuff.
> You disagree with me so you must have recently come from one of the two bogeyman sites about which I learned all I know from 4chan
I've been here since before Hamburger Hepler. I've seen the supposed evidence of the feminist conspiracy taking our vidya. I'm not convinced cuz I'm not a fucking idiot.
>>
>>257103621
I think you forgot a few memers in that post.
>>
File: 1406243399564.gif (3MB, 200x274px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406243399564.gif
3MB, 200x274px
>>257103495
>Nickelodean
>>
>>257103287
You're exactly like /pol/, but mirrored.
>>
File: 1406119341673.png (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406119341673.png
82KB, 500x500px
>engaging in public discourse
>2014

Why would you place yourself in this shit show? You're either retarded enough to play a part in this rat race where absolutely nothing productive is accomplished, or you're smart enough to realize 99% of people you're arguing against have no idea what they are talking about. There is no reason to engage in public discourse whatsoever over the internet, and even in real life. Explaining things to people solves nothing, all that really matters is action. Stop feeding into peoples stupidity, if someone says something stupid ok ignore them they're retarded. If they automatically assume they are right because of no response then congrats, you have no responsibility to babysit retards especially over the internet where half are likely not even genuine.

Fuck this entire thread.
>>
>>257102182
Do yourself a favor, and stop coming to this website.
>>
>>257099148
That's what that under-age fag gets for playing a mature rated game!!
>>
File: Nachoo.gif (2MB, 260x229px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nachoo.gif
2MB, 260x229px
>>257103621
Wow, epik memes!!!!!
>>
>>257102182
you know you are doing the same exact thing that you ascribe to them
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (488KB, 638x429px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
488KB, 638x429px
>>257101220
>>
>>257103621
Reminder that over 1600 Palestinians were killed and only 70 Israeli's in the same ammount of time.
>>
>>257102989
Watch out anon, the traps hidden here might want said giant dick

like me
>>
File: f84Q47J.png (32KB, 480x314px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
f84Q47J.png
32KB, 480x314px
>>257103273
>>
>>257103545
Stories anon, stories!
>>
>>257103238
Perform all the mental gymnastics you like my friend. If the trends are that obvious, there is an obvious link to Religion being more of a force in nations where everyones uneducated and generally subhuman.
>>
>>257102904
your pic is nice
you can do the same thing for 'percentage of black people' and would get the same or even stornger results.

but of course that would be racist and bigoted, right?
>>
>>257103132
Fucking this.
There both just a bunch of people who were exposed to politics with little or no prior knowledge of politics, and then they were just blasted with thousands of people telling them the same opinions over and over until they held that opinion too.
Once their political views conform to the political views of the culture, they will probably spend the next three years posting in the same circlejerk about how correct their political views are and actively outing anyone who questions them in blatant fear of realizing the lack of critical thinking they put into thoughts that are simply the amalgamation of thousands of other people's thoughts.
Examples:
Fucking JIDF kikes! = Fucking MRA shitlords
When will people realize how blue pilled they are? = When will people realize how privileged they are?
It's all the Cultural Marxists fault! = It's all the Misogynists fault!
>>
>>257103745
>If you're not /pol/ you're just the opposite of /pol/
>The opposite of /pol/ includes everything not-/pol/
>>
>>257103735
I could seriously fap to that if I were 12
>>
>>257102904
God you can practically draw lines around the dots that are africa and the middle east
>>
>>257103667
Cuz no one on /v/ or /pol/ Eber appeals to emotion, right?
>>
>>257102164
>what matters are your insides

Yeah, and I bet they're HUGE!

HUGE GUTS!
>>
>/v/ - Video Games
>>
>>257099926
>the woman suffers from an unspecified personality disorder which makes her susceptible to abusive relationships
How does this even work? She's retarded so she goes out and finds abusive people to be with, or is it that she's so annoying that eventually anyone stuck with her would beat her?
>>
>>257103832
The hero of a nation
>>
>>257099808
>jap school gym outfit
>slut wear
epic
>>
>>257103228
>le funny memes
>>
>>257103792
Post pic you dirty little cock whore
>>
>>257103881
Like /pol/ in the sense that you cling to extreme opinions. As in that you demonize men and patriarchy as opposed to jews and womyn
>>
>>257103960

It's called people don't understand how pheromones work
>>
>>257103063
Right, the equivalent would be saying
"Refute all points made by the Democratic/Conservative party right now if you don't like them!"
It's not my job to refute this shit if you're stupid enough to buy into it.
>>
File: 1406783988198.webm (901KB, 1280x712px)
1406783988198.webm
901KB, 1280x712px
>>257103703
Jesus christ you don't want to see because you are a fucking good fucking goy, plain and simple, I have been here since 2004 and the threat is real and you not acknowledging it makes you absolutely fucking cancer. It's not just a vidya conspiracy it's an attack on men to emasculate them in the entirety of culture. If YOU can't see that then you might as well be one of them, so again fuck off back to reddit/tumblr.
>>
>>257103621
Reddit is shit, tumblr is shit, but /pol/ is shit too.
They are the same thing, just for varying flavors of hateful manchildren who have nothing going for them in life.

You're all shills and you all deserve eachother.
>>
>>257103853
>>257102904
I dont see your point. The perfect society is white and atheist. Hitler was right
>>
>>257103882
I'm seriously glad that I had easy access to porn when I discovered fapping and I only watched straight vanilla stuff. I feel sorry for all the kids who had to fap to Ren and Stimpy or some shit and then developed some weird ass fetish.
>>
>>257101061
>you are on a board right discussing video games

it's cause v thinks everything is shit, so trolls like OP start threads like this, to bring the shitflingers here. Tell me that i'm wrong. Lately, there have been ALOT of off-topic threads.
>>
The only thing about the GTA Rape mod that bothers me is that it screws with other people's games. Basically you are ruining the game for everyone since you are locking other people away from control of their character.
>>
>>257103751
gb2/pol/ or /b/ you shit stain.
>>
>>257104167
>the internet in a nutshell
>>
>>257104041
I'm not actually a trap, I was just pretending

;_;
>>
>>257098845
>Deadspin/Gawker/io9/Kotaku
>semi okish
pick neither
>>
>>257103960
This is the kinda of stupid that makes you not take feminism seriously. I know by definition feminism means equality, but holy hell man. Why would you willingly put yourself in that situation, and then complain about?!? I can't fucking understand the logic, its like smoking. If you don't want cancer, then don't fucking smoke.
>>
>>257104128
>the perfect society is white and atheist
And that exactly is my point, glad you understand.
>>
>>257103776
Explain.
>>
>>257104167
I've never played GTA online, but isn't it easy to know if a server is modded or not?
>>
>Video games
>Vidya gum
>Vedea gam
>/v/- video games
>>
>>257104274
Post lips
>>
>>257104143
Oh, you bet. That's like those kids I used to know who resorted to booting up Vice City/San Andreas and fucking prostitutes to get their fap on, but it could be worse. Like kids who only had access to Disney movies
>>
File: 1406735679697.gif (1MB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406735679697.gif
1MB, 480x480px
>>257103723
>>257103764
>>257104105
If you can't see the atrocities commited by Israel and the degeneracy that is promoted in our culture, then I don't even need to argue. The burden is on you to prove me wrong, there are thousands of historical and documented reasons why /pol/ is right. If you can't see that cause of the 6 trillion then we have nothing to say to eachother.
>>
>>257104081
the equivalent would be saying
"The democrats/conservatives are all pathetic, pitiable fools and I am better but I don't have the time to enlighten you, only to call you names"
If it's not your job to refute than it's not your job to have an opinion
>>
>>257103697
>STOP TAKING UP SO MUCH SPACE ON THE BUS YOU MISOGYNIST

there's fucking 5 free seats next to each other
why dont you take one that isnt next to the dude instead of complaining about him getting comfy?
>>
>>257103850
I am not denying the graph. In fact, its common knowledge that places where religion dominates discussion are generally subhuman shit. However, there are other better factors that contribute to pic related, not exclusively religion like you are trying to make.
>>
>>257103346
>Sociology has zero integrity scientifically.
Hence "Sciences".

Allthough I dont have aproblem with psychology, despite it not being a hard science like Chemistry, Biology and Physics.

>>257101126
>>257101425
Oh boy are you going to love this.
http://www.gsb.stanford.edu/sites/gsb/files/publication-pdf/Belmi%20Neale%20Mirror%20Mirror%20OBHDP.pdf

They desperately try to take the edge off by sayign "inequality" and they only "think" they are ugly. But we know the truth.

Allthough it makes me wonder. I have never seen a male fat activist, only female. I wonder why the men arent as pathetic as the women.
>>
>>257104058
>If I don't believe in /pol/'s shit I demonize men and the patriarchy
>If I'm not /pol/, I'm tumblr
>If I'm not /pol/, I'm an extremist
how deluded are you, or are you going to continue using logical fallacies to put words in my mouth?
>>
>>257104346
Have no idea. I think it is a bit silly to do a rape mod. Also, its just pantomiming. So I mean it really does look silly and childish.

But screwing up the game for other people-- you can also do things like make everyone dance-- is not acceptable.
>>
>>257103505
I already said that I didn't mean the bullshit cyberbullying that's referred to on tumblr and by SJWs
>>257103045
>Let's blame the victim it's their fault that the they couldn't stand up to the oppressor!
>>
File: 1387215278944.jpg (62KB, 640x492px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387215278944.jpg
62KB, 640x492px
>>257104210
Yeah, /b/, check your privilege!!
>>
>>257104450
/pol/ here Why are you using the image of a woman? If you were a real /pol/lack you'd use an image of the fuhrer.

This fag's a false flagger.
>>
>>257104058
>womyn
what are you, 12?
>>
>>257104450
You can't prove a negative retard
>>
>CLOSE YOUR LEGS YOU TAKE UP TOO MUCH ROOM
>MFW most women I see on the bus occupy two seats because apparently their handbag needs a seat of it's own

Double fucking standards up in here.
>>
>>257102668
Fuck off, SRS
>>
File: 1405077021389.jpg (185KB, 475x382px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405077021389.jpg
185KB, 475x382px
>>257103697
>>
>>257103917
>Bringing /pol/ into it
>Trying to deflect an argument by saying "others do this too".

Oh hi tumblr. I thought your raid ended some time ago. Well keep safe, we dont want you getting triggered now do we.
>>
>>257104210
Not my fault you have a stick up your ass. You will have less anxiety in your life by limiting the amount of opposing opinions you expose yourself to, especially if you cannot handle them.
>>
>>257096236
He had to type Nigger a lot.
>>
>>257104634
Is there really someone somewhere who think that the pronoun thing is not a joke? I can believe that Tumblr think this is real, but only because each of them want to be a special snowflake.
>>
>>257098574
> Those comments

hooooolly fuck
>>
>>257104572
It's funny, you see, the only people who seriously have a problem with /pol/ or dumb neonazis are people who are targeted by their shitty memes. If you were as neutral as you say you are, you wouldn't give a shit about it like the rest of /v/.
>>
File: 1400188927223.jpg (33KB, 493x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400188927223.jpg
33KB, 493x276px
>>257101795
>>
File: 1403558593332.jpg (67KB, 600x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403558593332.jpg
67KB, 600x900px
>>257104689
The burden is on you to prove me wrong, I have all the knowledge I need, you need to figure it out for yourself.
>>257104670
Please shill, fuck off, you aren't going to slide this thread.
>>
File: dolphin magical.png (169KB, 365x262px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dolphin magical.png
169KB, 365x262px
>>257100849
>>
>>257104450
>The burden is on you
You're the one hiding on your image board arguing against popular opinion. I think the burden is on you, friend?
>>
File: shame_cube.gif (3MB, 320x227px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shame_cube.gif
3MB, 320x227px
>>257104450
>atrocities
>killing kebab eaters


BTW,
If you can't see the atrocities commited by Germany and the degeneracy that is promoted in our culture, then I don't even need to argue. The burden is on you to prove me wrong, there are thousands of historical and documented reasons why tumblr is right. If you can't see that cause of the 6 trillion then we have nothing to say to eachother.
>>
>>257103960
It's just bullshit. They cant specify because it dosent exist. The bitch is just a failure, and they are desperately trying to excuse them. Men never get off as easily as women.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583647/Female-paedophile-21-jailed-two-years-sex-eight-year-old-boy-50-times-starting-16.html

I know the source is shit, but it was quick. Just google her if you care enough. Society will rush to the aid of women and pretend they can do no wrong, and all harm is jsut the patriarchy.
>>
File: 1398110937637.jpg (77KB, 470x599px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398110937637.jpg
77KB, 470x599px
>>257104848
>>
>>257104450
You can see how shitty Israel is, and how bad the degeneracy in modern society is without being a /pol/ack, fuckwit.

I used to classify myself as one myself, actually. But then /pol/ became obsessed with Christianity (which is a fucking jewish bluepill within itself), people wanted to argue over the search for the truth, and their minds couldn't fathom multiple forces playing a single game. Not only that, but its become filled with Muslims as of late too.

/new/ was great, /pol/ was initially fine too. But now its gone to Hell. So please, go ahead and insinuate I'm just another SJW kike shill. I was riding the train long before you probably even considered jumping aboard.
>>
>>257104450
Who mentioned any of that?
>>
>>257101770
>maybe /a/
/a/ is one of the most misogynistic boards along with /jp/
>>
>>257104881
Not an image of the fuhrer, but it'll do. And I'm not a shill, you liberal faggot. I bet you voted for Obama.

But you're not RIDF so we're cool.
>>
>>257104824
>>257096236

Anyone have that drawn picture of a girl showing a 'I love you' card and getting a 'I love nigger' response?
>>
File: 1380769424852.jpg (221KB, 1226x604px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380769424852.jpg
221KB, 1226x604px
>>257104973
>>
File: 1406041883517.jpg (192KB, 680x497px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406041883517.jpg
192KB, 680x497px
>>257104904
All you have to do is look, and get what you need to learn from a library, or the internet.

Hint: See what happens to Jews consistently in every civilization
>>
>>257104556
>not exclusively religion like you are trying to make
I know that full well. Thats why I never post it, except when someone tries to make the "Religion fixes all the moral problems in a society" argument.
>>