[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riddley me this, /v/: If you fags want Ridley so much, how come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1399471608104[1].png (355KB, 1024x529px) Image search: [Google]
1399471608104[1].png
355KB, 1024x529px
Riddley me this, /v/:

If you fags want Ridley so much, how come it has not been added to Project MUGEN yet?

Hint: It is because it has no viable way to be a fighter. Almost every character in the history of smash has had some anthropomorphic features to it (with the possible exception of ivysaur, but that fucker isn't even coming back). There is no way an oversized featherless chicken could be a fighter. Not even PM could work a character like Ridley in its roster
>>
>>256343585
Actually PM devs said they would add Ridley if someone made a model and animated him.
>>
>>256343585
Because PM devs are basement dwellers enjoying fame by editing and piggybacking off of the legitimate hard work of an actual game developer. It's hard for them to actually put something into the game if it requires actual work, thus why they don't add anything to it that they've made themselves.
>>
Speaking of MUGEN, I find it funny that good Ridleys doesn't exist even in MUGEN.

Goes to show that Ridley is so unviable for fighting games that not even god-tier MUGEN makers can come up with anything for him.
>>
>>256343978
And yet nobody made a good model or animations for Ridley. That speaks volumes about how impossible it is to make Ridley playable as a fighter.
>>
>>256343585
Shahahaha
>>
>>256343585
I feel he has a chance to be on the roster and at this point that's all I could ask for. I won't know what he is until Sakurai completely shows us with no shadow shit. Sorry if that upsets you, though.

It is amusing that you mention all characters must have some sort of anthro design to them, then state one that didn't, and ignore Charizard and Squirtle. Also why did you decide to start up another argument when a Ridley thread just got purged? I thought only the evil people who wanted Ridley to be on the roster started shit?
>>
>>256345131
Hehahaha
>>
>>256345308
Gaaaaahhahhaha
>>
>>256343585
>implying zero anthropomorphic features
WaitASecondAreYouTryingToTrollMe.jpg
>>
>>256345131
He'd be unconventional, no one is denying that. This is Smash however, as unconventional a fighting game as you can get. Saying a bunch nonprofessional people making hacks or sprite alterations for a game that's not even their own is indicative of him being possible at all is silly.
>>
A small Ridley who floats onto the stage (Peach has a float too, and his wing flaps would be his floating animation) that's passive as fuck and even jumps at the very end of the clip makes me think his chances of being playable are there.

All because some people making fanmade characters for games they themselves didn't create don't do it well does not in anyway mean Sakurai and his team who got Lil Mac and Pacman to work well couldn't. I'd say Sakurai is the prime person to go about making him work very well and I'd love to see him take a crack at it.

I can't say I feel one way or the other if he has though, but I would love to see it. It'd make a lot of people happy and I'm quite enjoying the unconventional Smash character playstyles we've seen for Smash 4 so far.
>>
>>256343978
>citation needed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.