[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was painful to watch. I can get over them leaving slow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (60KB, 662x168px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
60KB, 662x168px
This was painful to watch.

I can get over them leaving slow mo on because it's a comedic lets play, but jesus fuck does Pat suck at videogames.
>>
>Goes on a rant about how MGS3 had soooo much more CQC to do
>Doesn't bother reading the instruction manual in the fucking game menu that details Ground Zeroes' CQC system
>>
>>256331454
Well CQC in GZ does seem a bit more contextual

Like the double takedowns, is that automatic or what?
>>
Pat sucks at games, but he's the glue that holds them together. Everyone else is boring as fuck.
>>
>>256331568
>Like the double takedowns, is that automatic or what?

No, you have to press the button twice and it only works when there's two or more guards near each other.
>>
I really fucking hope that the first session of Dark Souls 2 is already over. Getting sick of the YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/ SEE WHAT I MEAN
>>
>>256331856
That is IDEAL
>>
VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>256333108
Lets plays are videogame related faggot
>>
For the benefit of the doubt its his first run and the games controls are far different than those in the rest of the series not to mention the whole "play and be entertaining" aspect. None the less I cringe whenever he kills someone.
>>
>>256333007
>>256331856
PERFECT
>>
>>256331332
>someone suck at videogames

This argument is the most retarted thing ever, no one is allowed to play unless they are awesome at everything specially somehintg you're playing for the first time, you elitists assholes are disgusting.
>>
>>256334253
He made it really boring by using the tranq gun on every fucking guard except for when he was hidden behind a wall and could CQC safely.

It would've taken him 5 minutes to look at the CQC manual and he could've been showing off all sorts of cool stuff.
>>
File: tomo sky.jpg (68KB, 957x707px) Image search: [Google]
tomo sky.jpg
68KB, 957x707px
>>256331332
>lets play
>painful to watch
YEAH MAYBE BUT CATCH THIS SCOOP

THE SKY
YOU KNOW THAT THING ABOVE THE CLOUDS OUTSIDE THE BUILDING YOU LIVE IN (or more appropriately, the rock you live under)
THE SKY
IS BLUE
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.