[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about Youtubers, /v/. They seem to be in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 52

File: pewds2.png (362KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
pewds2.png
362KB, 960x640px
Let's talk about Youtubers, /v/. They seem to be in the news a lot lately for shitty reasons like Yogscast being scam artists, so it'd be interesting to have an open discussion about them.

Do you watch them? Do you hate them? What do you like about them? What do you NOT like about them?

This faggot related.
>>
>>254685936
>in the news a lot lately
What do you qualify as news, OP?
>>
File: Cr1tikal_by_affy_wolf-d6brhup.jpg (109KB, 906x881px) Image search: [Google]
Cr1tikal_by_affy_wolf-d6brhup.jpg
109KB, 906x881px
I think everybody already knows about Cr1tikal, but in case you don't, he's a gaming Youtuber who doesn't do all the bullshit that other people do that makes them so hated.

For a start, nobody knows what he looks like. Secondly, he doesn't whore himself out for a 'network' or a 'partner' or whatever. Thirdly, all the considerable profits he makes from getting such high views and massive subscribers, he donates to charity. He's proven this, with timestamped bank statements and such.

He's also, I think, actually fucking hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/user/penguinz0

It's hard to find a picture to go with the post, since he doesn't post his face, so here's this.
>>
>>254686214
Well, /v/ talks about them specifically a lot. I thought it'd be nice to have a more general thread that isn't just constant "THESE GUYS ARE SCAMMING ASSHOLES FUCK THEM AND THEIR BRITISH CUNT FACES"
>>
>>254686242
>>254685936

cr1tikal please go
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68KB, 1920x1080px
>>254686242
Here is his face
>>
File: mq1.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
mq1.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
I don't know where the fuck this guy's gone, but I also used to like Sir Ron Lionheart. I think he's been posted on /v/ a couple of times. His runs of Sonic are amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SirRonLionHeart

If he happens to read this, come the fuck back.
>>
I hate people on YouTube who play a game... And then go picture-in-picture with a camera pointed at them.

What does seeing your face have to do with the game-playing experience?

Absolutely NOTHING.

These people are attetion whores.

A proper game play/let's play will never show the actual player, or only show them as an intro or outro
>>
Please

Stop

Double

Spacing

Everything

This

Is

Not

High

School
>>
>>254686526
Huh.
I thought he was black
>>
>>254686242
Pewdiepie donates most to charity too...
>>
although there's no reason for it, i get pretty irritated when i see YOGSCAST MINECRAFT MAP VIDEO #23778826252 with a million views

i have irrational dislike for basically everyone that posts gaming 'commentaries'
>>
File: The dark lord himself.png (164KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
The dark lord himself.png
164KB, 900x900px
Matthewmatosis
Matthewmatosis
Matthewmatosis
>>
They're just people making videos and exploiting their popularity for easy money.

They can make a profit just because they hit all the right notes of appealing to the internet's lowest common denominator of entertainment values.

Game Grumps only makes it big because of Ego's popularity from his videos and people find loud obnoxious voices funny and worth watching a whole 25 minutes of every single time.

tldr; fuck them they should get real jobs instead of relying on some short term business that eventually bites them in the ass anyway
>>
>>254686659
I came into this thread to make this exact post scary
>>
>>254686778
>Let's do this shit
>Not "Let's do this shieeet"

You have bad ears my friend
>>
>>254686765
>implying that doesn't make it more comfortable to read
What else is there to bitch about?
>>
File: Wu21-rVs.png (18KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
Wu21-rVs.png
18KB, 140x140px
This is a pretty new channel that I found on /v/. Hi, you viralling faggot. Seems pretty chill. It's a British man playing shit games. He's pretty good at it. Did that one 'interlude' video that's like a dramatic reading of some shit visual novel that was on here for a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/user/shovelwarehouse
>>
>>254686841
He has the best videos. He's awesome.
>>
>>254686214
the /v/ catalog, apparently.
>>
This is not related to video games.

Go away.
>>
>>254686841
What a pretentious sounding faggot, jesus christ.
>>
Watched a few, never enjoyed any.
>>
File: photo.jpg (6KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
6KB, 100x100px
These guys are Swedish or some shit, i dunno. They do funny co-op videos where they 'break' games and focus mainly on glitches.

https://www.youtube.com/user/birgirpall

That basically exhausts my list of videogame Youtube people, because the only other Youtuber I watch is Ashens and he isn't really videogame related.
>>
I like the best friends because they remind me of some of my old friends I used to play games and have fun with, before two of them moved away, one of them out of the country and one even managed to get himself killed because he was a fucking retard who got shitfaced and drove into a fucking mountain.
>>
File: HEEEY.png (1KB, 120x160px) Image search: [Google]
HEEEY.png
1KB, 120x160px
>no talk of our glorious dead prince
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RHLtx9r2LA
>>
>>254687191
How are videos of people exclusively playing videogames, who are now (whether you like it or not) an ingrained part of videogame 'culture' not related to video games? Hate it if you want, but it IS vidya-related.
>>
Pewdiepie represents the part of gaming that I never venture into unless it is just to see what is up. Linear vs non linear video games are like two different worlds, I don't think some people understand that.
>>
>>254686838
i hate anyone who plays fucking minecraft
its the fucking lowest form of entertainment, that only retards with no brains watch
that, on top of scams, is why i hate yogscast, as well as a whole mess of other youtubers
>>
I don't like their effect on the youth.

It seems like the only thing my nephew does is watch minecraft LP's, instead of actually playing the game.

I think kids are going to start thinking of let's plays being better than actually playing the game themselves, and only play to emulate the people they see on the internet.

Monkey see monkey do I suppose.

Also, I'm not into youtubers personally, but I don't mind watching a jon tron video every once in a while.
>>
>>254685936
>What do you NOT like about them?

Pretty much that they're talentless hacks, at least the people that base their channel solely around gaming. Most of them have an over inflated sense of importance and think they're saving the industry, (see Totalbiscuit or Angry Joe) which is pretty insufferable. The ones that ham it up and overreact to target the 14 year olds that make up the majority of youtubers are even worse. I can't wait for the trend of companies making claims against their videos and AdSense taking "their" money to hit its peak.
>>
>>254687197
Want the worst of it? Look at his DaSII video.
>>
>>254687624
The only one I know who watches minecraft videos is my friends kid, who is 5 or 6 years old I'm guessing a substantial number of views those videos get are from little kids.
>>
>>254687505
Will he ever return?
>>
File: photo (1).jpg (5KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
5KB, 100x100px
Somehow, I forgot The Best Gamers who I'm almost 100% certain must be from /v/, because the're basically you lot, but on video.

They do incredibly on-point reviews of games.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBestGamersUSA
>>
I only watch gameplay videos to get a feel for what the game is like. Once that is accomplished, I close the tab and go about my day. I ain't got time for no bullshit.
>>
>>254686242
>remember to like comment and subscribe
>>
>>254686836
But you see, Pewdiepie isn't funny. He's a cool guy for donating most of his earnings, but his videos suck.
>>
One of these two posted on /v/ ages ago. As they're brothers I think they've got good chemistry. I grew up playing games but my younger brother had no interest in them so I very rarely played with anyone else unless I had friends over, watching these two was like a surrogate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZUqXeqoLDc
>>
>>254687995
>and rate
>>
>>254686242
>search YouTube for him since I've never seen his videos
>first thing is a slender video
>next is a titty simulator

Fucking dropped. Get some standards, kiddo.
>>
>>254687046
I didn't remember seeing anything from this until I realized it's the guy who made this:

http://youtu.be/JVn1TI2QHiA

Then I realized that was what you were talking about.
>>
File: 2z6fmmf[1].gif (814KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
2z6fmmf[1].gif
814KB, 500x262px
>>254687868
Never.
And you know who to blame.
>>
>>254685936

Wanting to make money off of posting vids of you talking about games/movies/toys/what-the-fuck-ever is pretty pathetic.

And no I don't watch them.
>>
>>254686242
HEY WHAT'S UP GUYS THIS IS CRITIKAL NIPPLES SHITTING DICKS INTO MY ASSHOLE LOOK AT THIS FUCKING FAGGOT NIPPLE LICKER SNORTING SHIT THROUGH HIS EYEBALLS OK GUYS REMEMBER TO LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE
>>
File: masterrace.jpg (70KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
masterrace.jpg
70KB, 300x300px
Best youtubers coming through
>>
>>254688228
I don't think it's pathetic. i think it's a great game if you can get it working. You telling me you WOULDN'T want to get paid for sitting on your ass playing videogames? Get the fuck out of here.

Best part is, DSP does it and he's literally the most talentless person to ever live, but /v/ keeps feeding him cash through mockery
>>
>>254687518
>People playing videogames

Are we going to discuss about the games that they are playing? No? Then it's not related to video games and therefore don't belong on /v/.

Go suck your e-celeb cock somewhere else.
>>
>>254688497
What, like all the posts in this thread bemoaning the over-saturation of Minecraft? Like that, you mean?
>>
>>254688359
Yeah pretty much.
>>
well there's this guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdHsctdw25Q
>>
I dont find watching other people play games entertaining and I dont like the idea of how this shit is popular making money for screaming at hos monitor
>>
>>254687396
Fuck I love Birgirpall.

>biggi is love, biggi is life
>>
I really like to watch Yuriofwind and Rooster Teeth. They're pretty laid back and are not "HURR WE"RE GAMEGRUMPS" shit tier.
>>
>>254688806
Oh, and they're Icelandish. I forgot for a minute
>>
>>254688928
They're from one of 'those' countries. The ones with vikings and good health care and whatever. That's all I remembered. Iceland sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>254686765
Certainkly my firend I'm sure that not double spacing everythuing will make my text incredibly nice to read and fun and fine. In fact, i want to go into detail about just how much i love not spacing my text out. You see, there are some poeple who like spaced text and some who don't. I would count myself in the area of the people who do not, but then again every now and then my conciousness slides to the otther side. I am truly disgusted with myself when I think this way. As i was just a few seconds ago while reading OP's text. Why space when you can race? Speaking of racing, I think that cars are overrated unless they are racing....through space! Hah! I bet I got you there. Yes, you see I am very pasisonate about space cars and the like. As long as it's a car and traveling through space you can say that i have an interest in it. Not always though, there are some space cars that just don't tickle my fancy. You know what I mean? IO like to call them bad space cars. I like to think this name is very orignal. I was actually thinking of gettin g it copyrighted down the line. Well, i think my point here is that i sure do hate to space out my text. Especially double spacing it. That is the kind of stuff that I hate ,more than bad space cars.
>>
>>254688807
>Rooster Teeth
Marry me
>>
>>254688807
Roosterteeth used to be good, but then they hired Ray.
>>
>>254689068
okay :^) But seriously, I really enjoy how they aren't obnoxious fucks and just generally like making entertaining videos.
>>
>>254689052
My eyes just did a sort-of blur thing while trying to keep up with that.
>>
They catter to little children, thus making it impossible to watch, they shout and make stupid gestures OR they spout a lot of annoying memes for fedora neckbeards trying to find their own community OR they are blant tit showers.

I only watch games on youtube for shit like TWD. Other than that I see no reason to watch them.

Also cool advertising thread OP.
>>
>>254689196
eh to me they all seem pretty chill. Even Michael.Gavin is the best though
>>
You wanna know who I can't stand? Pewdiepie's girlfriend. She's got this overly cutesy moe weeb thing going on, and it's annoying, it makes her seem dim/autistic, like act fucking normal.
>>
>>254686526
how the fuck did you find that
>>
>>254689452
Google Image Search 'cr1tikal'.
>>
Anyone else watch Continue?

I wish I had friends like that.

I wish I had friends.
>>
>>254689597
I like the stuff those guys do. The Fantasy Fiction podcast Josh and Dom do is great too.
>>
>>254689597
I tried to get into after JonTron hyped the fuck out of them, but I just didn't find them funny or enjoyable to watch sorry anon
>>
>>254687843
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>254689272
Exactly. They're one of the few channels that puts out videos that can literally make me laugh for minutes at a time, till I have tears running down my face

>Those Garry Newman jokes
>>
>>>/shiteatingyoutubeattentionwhores/
>>
>>254689838
Too bad Geoff is probably gonna off himself at some point, huh?
>>
This might be the most civil discussion I've ever seen /v/ have about Youtubers.

What the fuck is happening?
>>
File: 1402488632187.jpg (285KB, 1960x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1402488632187.jpg
285KB, 1960x1680px
>>254689921
Wot
>>
roseplaysgames was the only one i ever really watched but that went down the shitter quickly.
>>
>>254689935
I wish this would happen more often anon instead of all the shitposting that goes on here.
>>
>>254689921
I hope not anon...
>>
>>254687046
I messaged the guy who does that channel telling him to buy advertising on /v/. I think he's actually doing it
>>
>>254689446
aghh, she's like IRL weeb bait
>>
>>254689597
I've gotten addicted to them recently. They're great.
>>
>>254689935
Suck my cock, dude.
>>
BROTEAM
>>
File: still eating like a noob.png (493KB, 930x528px) Image search: [Google]
still eating like a noob.png
493KB, 930x528px
>>254686242
>using numbers in your username
oh boy he reminds me someone
>>
No one's mentioned Spike and Barley? Come on, guys.

https://www.youtube.com/user/NewfZ
>>
>>254690152

I like my /v/ 1:5 solid information/shitposting.
>>
I like Cr1tical & videogamedunkey.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noBT_NXlXRw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaaApgbfKyU
>>
File: 1405954851910.png (1MB, 1184x2267px) Image search: [Google]
1405954851910.png
1MB, 1184x2267px
>no insidegaming
>>
File: 138247013850.jpg (19KB, 464x305px) Image search: [Google]
138247013850.jpg
19KB, 464x305px
No, let's not.
Youtubers will rot in hell.
They're basically the main cause of everything.
Hipsters, jews, feminism, fake "hurr i'm a nerd xd" people, neckbeards and cowadoody\minecraft audiences.
>>
>>254690925
o-okay...
>>
I only watch Cr1TiKaL and samuraikarasu, anybody else bores me.
>>
>>254688291
This should all be in lowercase
>>
>>254691164
I like your edge. What's your youtube channel so I can subscribe?
>>
>>254686242
Why is it so important for people for youtubers to donate their profits to charity?

Will you donate most of your earning from a job you enjoy doing?

In any case, I do love his Winnie The Pooh's Home Run Derby video. You can actually hear emotions in his voice in it.
>>
File: 1391194129328.png (267KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1391194129328.png
267KB, 440x440px
>>254690760
>that sandnigger shitstorm
>>
>>254688359

At least these faggots are still funny
>>
>>254690656
Ok anon :3
>>
to be honest i only ever watch dark souls videos, there are a couple who are actually really good at PvP and do interesting things and they don't have faggy voices. Plus they stress to just have fun in the game
>>
>>254691323
I have none.
Only make youtube accounts.
>using the video jew
>2014
>>
>Do you watch them? Do you hate them? What do you like about them? What do you NOT like about them?

Yes. They're mostly just a timesink and a sort of background noise.
Quality and enjoyability ranges from the player and game.

They provide a chance to get into a game's story or mechanics without having to dedicate the time and focus to play. Loss of the personal satisfaction and immersion of doing it myself is a fine tradeoff. There are definitely some games I avoid so I can get the full experience.

It becoming a job for people irks me a bit. The need to entertain results in many coming off extremely disingenuous with their personality and reactions which is off putting.
>>
>>254691214

If i don't have to wade through a river a shit for each meaningful post it just isn't "Muh /v/"

You know?
>>
pyschadelicsnake

god tier
>>
>>254691339
I don't think it's 'important', I think it just sets certain people apart from the "THEY'RE GETTING PAID TO PLAY VIDEOGAMES! FUCKING ASSHOLES!" group that I think /v/ as a 'whole' associates Youtubers with.
>>
There's nothing worse than when youtubers post videos of them opening mail they've gotten from fans.

The worst one is W2S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTj-X70wm7I
>>
>>254691814
considering there's still a ton of console war shitposting makes it redundant...that's the only thing I don't really like.
>>
File: 1400006885853.jpg (81KB, 449x450px) Image search: [Google]
1400006885853.jpg
81KB, 449x450px
>tfw have been watching the same LPer for over 3 years now
>tfw never see his name mentioned in these kind of threads even though he has over 300.000 subs
>the only "bad" thing he does is "remember to subscribe, like etc" which is at the very end of his videos
>he isn't a camwhore
How about you, /v/?
>>
>>254688359
>obnoxious faggots in real life except maybe the puerto rican
>make cringeworthy videos

Nope.
>>
>>254690945
videogamedunkey is an annoying, unffunny faggot. I was forced to watch upwards of 50 of his fucking videos, but all I liked was the Sonic 06 one and the Dark Souls one
>>
>>254692114
So who is he?
>>
I had a youtube account of my own with about 8 years of videos now but I'm getting so sick of Google's bullshit lately that I'm seriously considering moving all my stuff to some other video hosting site. Does anyone know of a good alternative?
>>
So what do you guys think of Egoraptor's Sequelitis?
>>
>>254688291
This is why I don't really care for Cr1tikal. His shitty dick nipple jokes got stale after the second video.
>>
File: 1405875194188.png (250KB, 716x695px) Image search: [Google]
1405875194188.png
250KB, 716x695px
>>254685936
>mfw every youtuber is a talentless jew hack
>tfw none of them can even play properly

I used to kind of like game grumps but now JonTron is gone and that annoying danny fuck who won't shut the fuck up and has apparently done everything there is to do in the world has absolutely ruined it for me
>>
What I dislike the most is when 75% of the thumbnail is just the guy making a wacky/angry face with a video title like "OMG SO HARD, WATCH ME GET SOOOOO MAD GUYS"
>>
>not watching based fitz
>>
>>254692196
I still watch cr1tikal for the bizarre as fuck games he plays. That's what I like in a youtuber. If they play a lot of normal/mainstream games, I don't care
>>
>>254692114
I like crendor too
>>
I would love to hate Pewdiepie, but i like his videos. He's not funny, but he has a similar taste and way to play like me.

Anyway, i'm not into watching youtubers, i just have seen a bunch of his videos
>>
I was planning on making an account intentionally lambasting these incompetent Let's Play fags a couple years ago, but now that are so many of these fuckers, genuinely at the level of awfulness I was attempting to troll people with, that I just don't see the point anymore.
>>
Threatty's ok
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgdUAQPEPZo
>>
>>254692407
You'd like >>254687046 then.
>>
>>254692407
Why not just watch gameplay or play the weird unique games instead of listening to some faggot say dick/balls/shit/other profanities for 10 minutes?

You might as well watch PewDiePie because he does the same shit except with a facecam.
>>
>>254688150
>search 'cr1tikal' on youtube
>his channel
>Do Not Shit Your Pants video
>Reading Short Stories video
sure u did kid
>>
>>254692195
He's a nitpicky bitch. Egoraptor hasn't been relevant since the beginning of Game Grumps. and even before then, he's only been sporadically good with his first Pokemon vid and the Zelda one.
>>
I watch Lazy Game Reviews.

I think that's about it. Oh, and Yahtzees "Let's Drown Out" stuff.
>>
>>254692114
>let's players
>good
kek
>>
File: 1405433888105.jpg (26KB, 363x507px) Image search: [Google]
1405433888105.jpg
26KB, 363x507px
>this youtuber is not a camwhore
>he doesn't rage
>he doesn't try to be funny
>he plays carefully not missing stuff
Who is he, /v/?
>>
>>254692684
How the fuck am I supposed to find these games? Fucking magic
Pewdiepie just plays "indie game of the month". I can find that on /v/
>>
pewdiepie is an absolute cock gobbling faggot. but even with his faggot eyes he can see bullshit in video games and points them out with sarcastic responses

his reactions to gaming bullshit is literally the only reason to watch his show
>>
File: HULLO.jpg (43KB, 2815x2390px) Image search: [Google]
HULLO.jpg
43KB, 2815x2390px
I watch Skawt Mohnley Here and learn how to flyee safe.
>>
How does /v/ feel about the Rageaholic?
http://youtu.be/tGOIMPQo9uI

I don't care for his aesthetics but I do like a good amount of his opinions.
>>
>>254692805
Super Bunny Hop on the occasion he does an LP
>>
File: photo.jpg (120KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
120KB, 900x900px
He has been doing Youtube videos for 6 years and non of his video has +100K
:(
>>
File: 1406136855995.jpg (157KB, 780x911px) Image search: [Google]
1406136855995.jpg
157KB, 780x911px
>>254692805
a myth
failing that, you're just fan-blind to pleb tier "hurr durr so randum lol nerd"
>>
>>254691896
I do guess it's jealousy for the most part.

I mean, Pewdiepie does release 2-3 videos per day pretty much that are cut and edited so no matter what you think of him I'd say he does put considerable hours into it and treats it as his job for now. Feel free to call him shit and everything but he does work for it. Is it hard or not? No fucking idea, I don't play games for hours per day and edit them for possibly hours per day bu I can imagine it can be a fucking chore at times because you can't always choose what to play and sorta have to play and edit videos even when you're not in the mood for it.

Admittedly I actually did enjoy his Dark Souls videos, seemed m ore genuine and he actually beat the game and didn't blame the game on his mistakes.
>>
>>254692195
A lot of misinformation. He seems to just coast on the fact that he can say whatever he wants and people will back it up because he's popular.
>>
>>254685936
I only watch Gopher and no one else.
>>
>>254692941
He's a really positive force for the game industry, and I'd be willing to bet indie games wouldn't be as popular without him
>>
Underrated Youtubers, let's talk about em.
http://youtu.be/YGXyT4xm_sc
>>
>>254692847
Stop making excuses for shitty taste in humor. You watching some shitty videos don't affect me, but don't try to make retarded excuses for not being able to play "unique" games. If you don't know how to find them without relying on some YTber than you're retarded.
>>
File: TRG_logo.jpg (10KB, 180x168px) Image search: [Google]
TRG_logo.jpg
10KB, 180x168px
>tfw looking in the comments at all the autistic children fighting over emile/jon
I just enjoy watching them play Mario Party. They actually have a vague idea how to do well.
>>
>>254692982
First impressions are not good.
>>
>>254692982
he hates pretty much everything I like and tries to make you feel bad for liking the things he hates. His videos makes me depressed.
>>
>>254693142
>He's a really positive force for the game industry, and I'd be willing to bet indie games wouldn't be as popular without him

indie games are a cancer anything that supports them supports cancer
>>
>>254685936
I don't enjoy this guy's content. In fact, I find it mostly dumb. However, he works very hard and makes a lot of money off of YouTube. You guys can talk shit about him all you want, but if I could make the supposed money that he does by acting like a fool in front of a camera, you bet your ass I'd do it, at least for a year. PewDiePie's got it figured out.
>>
>>254692980
He's skilled at KSP and isn't awkward as fuck in front of a camera.

He also gives informational blurbs about the real space program during downtime.

I like him.
>>
>>254693250
Did cr1tikal molest you?
>>
File: 1405220091667.png (290KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1405220091667.png
290KB, 500x333px
>>254686242
Personally I think his videos are boring.

But the fact that someone can do his own thing ( he really feels comfortable in his own style and doesn't deviate from it for others) and out of pure passion ( he said himself he donates to keep it a hobby, this proves he is an enthusiast and not an employee of his project. ) and still become acclaimed by the regular person - that, is a beacon of hope for all of us.
>>
I like informative dudes. Not like gossip, lets entertain some idiots type shit, fuckers who will spend 20 minutes explaining lore, performance, developer information, engine specific/programming, or something like that. Sometimes you run into actual designers, or people who just know what the fuck is up. Kinda rare tho.

Don't give a shit about reviews. I don't see a point in them useless.
>>
>>254693213
>sees a Talonflame and Ferrothorn on the same team
>predicts Talonflame lead

Fucking useless idiot.
>>
How did this really start? If i'm correct, I know the AVGN and PewDiePie started these video game type videos and then it snowballed into a million other channels.
>>
>>254693352
I'm sorry that you like Panty Sniffer Quest 2:They're totally over 18 edition too.
>>
>>254688410
DSP doesn't make shit, especially if you take into account how many hours a day he streams and records videos. There's a reason he moved across the country to a state with lower taxes. If he clears more than 30k I'd be surprised. Not everybody makes PewDiePie money.
>>
File: nl.gif (796KB, 418x350px) Image search: [Google]
nl.gif
796KB, 418x350px
Northernlion is a cool dude
>>
>>254693092
I enjoyed his Corpse Party playthrough, I expected him to make fun of it because the "lol anime" and "lol Japan" attitude that you'd think someone like him would have, but he seemed to be genuinely invested in the plot.
>>
File: iceland qt.png (73KB, 427x492px) Image search: [Google]
iceland qt.png
73KB, 427x492px
>>254687396
>https://www.youtube.com/user/birgirpall

They're Icelandic
>>
>>254693608
DSP made enough to buy a $3,000 PC, a new house, and fund the moving. He makes more than he should, and that's enough.
>>
>>254693425
>hurr
No. I heard he's a chill dude who donates to charity.

That doesn't make his videos any good though, he's just PewDiePie without a facecam. aka unfunny and for children.
>>
When I make videos, I try to make an episode I'll like watching in the future. Because I'm pretty sure I'm going to be the only one watching it.
>>
>>254693439
I love that photo of the old man hugging that world cup. He's goddamn adorable.
>>
>>254693213
>can't predict the Ferrothorn
>"Le Kabutops"
>being this bad

Oh my fucking god go and die
>>
>>254692805
ChristopherOdd.
Softspoken Canadian who tries to make it a point to attempt to be as thorough as possible.
>>
The only "youtuber" I watch is Matt Barton and his interviews with game devs. He also taste tests various kinds of beer after his interviews which is kinda weird.
>>
It basically requires two things for me to watch somebody's video:
>Knowledgeable about the game
>Not awkward and doesn't act like a retard (this is popular for some reason?)

Jerma is decent at TF2, but he acts like a retard. Dropped.

STAR_ is decent at TF2, and doesn't act like a retard. Resentfully subbed because I can't find anyone better.
>>
File: 1403559624422s.jpg (1KB, 122x106px) Image search: [Google]
1403559624422s.jpg
1KB, 122x106px
>>254691123
I like the IG team. Lawrence can fuck off though
>>
I can't stand youtubers and I can't stand people who watch youtubers.
>>
>>254692980
this guy, his science commentary, doesn't do crazy weird shit, Knows space games. He can be cheesy at times, but no less then any other radio jock.
>>
Let's talking about LPers who now hate the games they LP but are only continuing with 877 ep LPs for the money
>>
>>254686841
Matthew plz go
Matthew, you're my favorite youtuber and I love your videos. Plz go make more.
>>
>>254693724
So there is no pleasing you. Just say that instead of shitting on everyones opinions
>>
File: nerd3.png (292KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
nerd3.png
292KB, 900x900px
The only Youtuber that I really give a shit about anymore is Nerd3.
>>
>>254689597
Ive tried to, but I just don't really find them funny. They all seem like great guys and can be funny on their own, but I just don't ever really laugh when I watch Continue?. I still sorta like the show though. Kinda in the same way I like AVGN
>>
>>254693892
So, I don't really get involved with this "Youtuber" crap, but I'm guessing a LPer has to actually be decent at the game they're going to play if it's competitive (Smash, CoD, Pokemon)?
>>
>>254689573
Because you can be SURE that there is NO ONE else on the internet with such a unique name that incorporates leetspeak with the most known video game function next to attack.
>>
>>254694132
You talking shout 'bout my Arumba?
>>
>>254694283
I wouldn't say he's my absolute favorite, but makes a great video almost daily, and I have to skip everything with his dad and the Yogscast guy
>>
File: 1298593796802.jpg (122KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1298593796802.jpg
122KB, 600x456px
>>254694132
+800 episodes of a single game

this is beyond autism
>>
>>254694132
Are there any longer Let's play than this?
>>
>>254686526
>goosebumps bandana
He even looks as based as he sounds
>>
Youtube will never be anything more than a video uploading tool for me. Fuck everyone who tries to turn it into some sort of "community", fuck the "channel" bullshit, fuck the wannabe celebrities.
>>
>>254694339
As a Pokemon tourneyfag, the only reason I'd watch someone playing Showdown is if they're really fucking pro. Otherwise, I might as well just be playing Showdown myself.

I don't need to hear the thought processes of people who aren't better than me. It's pointless. I learn nothing from it, and don't enjoy the experience more than I'd enjoy actively beating people.

To further see that he has so many views on that, when it's bad play, is disappointing.
>>
>>254694510
He isn't autistic though, he's actually more of a dudebro
>>
>>254694442
I'm with you on that boat.
The stuff with his Dad was funny at first, but after a while it just got repetitive, same with the Little vs Cubed shit.
>>
>>254693701
A condo is not a house, anon. A PC that expensive is more than doable for most working class people that choose to put their money into their hobby. I agree that he makes more than he should, by far, but it's not from /v/ talking shit about him.
>>
>>254686841
Just found this guy recently. Best reviewer on youtube. Watch his bioshit infinite review. Good place to start with him.
>>
>>254693817
I'm gonna start my own channel soon and this is purely my motivation.
I've just been enjoying the process of recording and watching it back and then trying to edit it down.
:3
>>
>>254686841

Highly overrated youtuber, dicksucked by /v/ for whatever reason.
>>
>>254692195
Older ones were okay, but this most recent Zelda one was awful.

Literally all of his reasons for not liking OoT were "it's not Link to the Past" and "I'm really bad at video games and have ADD and can't actually pay attention so that makes the game bad." Literally everything he complained about was a nitpick and didn't even list a single reason why OoT was a great game or list any flaws of LttP. Stupid video, and he's just using his popularity as a platform to get other people to share his opinion, even though he's pretty objectively wrong in almost all of his complaints. Ego just hates newer games (especially N64 games for some reason) and likes to act like he doesn't like well-regarded games for some reason. The Zelda Sequliitis was a desperate attempt to try to stay relevant, because people will get sick of Game Grumps very quickly
>>
File: robbaz_435449.jpg (314KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
robbaz_435449.jpg
314KB, 620x400px
Anyone else love this Glor-ee-uss motherfucker?
>>
>>254693379
Fuck you nigger then we wouldnt have shovel knight
>>
I've never seen a single one and doubt I ever will. Why you people keep posting about it I will never know.
>>
>no Chip or Inroicus
>>
>>254693529
AVGN started all of this, dude. PewDiePie came around like 3 years ago; AVGN made his first videos in 2002.

LPs and the whole facecam thing are pretty new, but people have been making AVGN-esque videos for close to 10 years now
>>
>>254695003
Well, no. If you don't ever, EVER watch them, then no, you will never know. This is obvious.
>>
>>254694925
Robbaz mustard race reporting in
>>
>>254694861
Go jerk off to Elizabeth.
>>
>>254694283
his Dungeon Keeper review on iOS was very informative, this kind of video should be more regular among streamers who really want to make an impact on vidya as critics
>>
>>254693379
That's a really stupid way to think. Indie games are why we don't have only CoD rehashes coming out. They encourage games that are new and interesting
>>
>>254685936
They are fucking stupid, any one of us could make a channel and show ourselves playing vidya in out "natural habitats". But that shit shouldn't be shown on video, nor are those people real gamers.

Plus we don't want to hear you fight with your mom over doing chores while you show us your cool headshot video or have you talk boringly over gameplay.

Get a real jabbbbb
>>
File: guaranteed replies.gif (3MB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
guaranteed replies.gif
3MB, 250x187px
I liked VaatiVidya until he started being a shill and attention whore, there was literally no reason for him to start showing his face other then for views
>>
>>254695185

I hate Bioshock Infinite. I find his video very valid. He's just not as good as a lot of people on /v/ claims.

I don't think he makes bad videos by any means.
>>
>>254694846
I've been doing it for a little over a year now, and seeing how much I've improved since the first episode is really cool. I don't think I get any views outside my friends and family, but I still like doing it.
>>
>>254692227
Danny sucks a lot. Seems like a nice guy, but wow did he make Game Grumps boring. Egoraptor doesn't even try anymore, and they make those stupid "Steam Train" videos and now there's a new show where his stupid girlfriend is the host? No thanks.

Bring back the days where it was JonTron and Ego playing games, discussing game design, and having a lot of fun doing it and keep this "totally hahahaha yeah man totally" garbage we have now.
>>
>>254691123
Yes, InsideGaming Masterrace, except Lawrence.
>>
>>254695384
Link it. Let's see. It's just one thread on /v/, nothing bad will happen.
>>
>only like on channel to do with vidya

youtube.com/gamemarriage

They haven't made a video in so long ;_;
>>
File: jon.png (378KB, 702x500px) Image search: [Google]
jon.png
378KB, 702x500px
Does /v/ like JonTron? His videos aren't really informative in any way and aren't about actually showcasing a game, but he's the funniest gaming youtuber I've ever seen, bar none
>>
>>254695565
JonTron goes the extra mile. He goes out and does live video in relevant places, he ties things together nicely. He's really, really good at looking 'professional'. I think he's probably a better editor than he is anything else.
>>
>>254695565
>ech
am i funny now?
>>
File: markiplier.png (408KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
markiplier.png
408KB, 900x900px
This man conflicts me, he has a great voice but he wastes it being a Pewdiepie clone

At least he speaks better in the DYKG for Doom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCPJGt3m_v8
>>
>>254694925
His accent is to painful-
>>
>>254692195
His Zelda one especially was the biggest load of nitpicky bullshit and the comments are cringeworthy defending the video.
>>
Beaglerush plays some good X-COM.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Beaglerush

Indrid casts a Dawn of War 2 mod.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DoWReplaysNet

I dunno if they count as youtube personalities. They just kinda do their thing.
>>
>>254695565
He's like the video gamer version of "fat, loud, obnoxious, italian comedian"
>>
>>254695565
I really like himself, definitely one of the better youtubers out there.
>>
>>254695776
He could seriously do way better than Youtube.
>>
alchestbreach
>>
>>254695720
Huh, I guess his newer videos are edited really well, but his older stuff is really raw and the SFX look really cheesy, but I think that's partially on purpose
>>
>>254695565
I don't like it when he finds one little thing to completely freak out about for a minute or so, but other than that, he's solid.
>>
The Runaway Guys is the only thing I keep coming back to youtube.
>>
Do reviewers count? Because I really like CGRUndertow and ClanOfTheGreyWolf
>>
>>254693631
no?? he is a scumlord
>>
>>254691123
THIS, i love James
>>
File: photo.png (16KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
16KB, 100x100px
https://www.youtube.com/user/Fitzthistlewits
It hurts me so much that he stopped.
Also I kinda like these guys:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSw1tcher
>>
>>254695736
Have you ever watched Jontron? He really only did the "ech" thing a bunch as a joke when he was with Game Grumps. Fans are actually the ones who started pointing it out, because it's just something he naturally does I guess.
>>
>>254686841
His newest video on Pac-Man is really interesting. If he had a sister, I'd marry her
>>
>>254696147
AnimatedJames
>>
>>254695776
Yeah, I feel the same way about him. He's a really humble, cool guy too it seems like. I watched some panel with him and JonTron and Dodger and some other people a while back and he was really nice and seemed really cool, so that's nice. A lot of Youtubers act like they're celebrities because they're popular on Youtube, but he's not like that

But yeah, his videos aren't really my thing. I don't find him funny really and he's cashing in on the whole PewDiePie thing, which is unfortunate
>>
>>254696025
he also made one of those Tag My Life videos on youtube and I decided to see it because why not.

He learned a ton of stuff involving computers and coding throughout his younger life and wanted to do stuff like that.

But no he wastes that potential being an unfunny retard.
>>
>>254694393
cr1t mad
>>
File: tnled.jpg (15KB, 408x287px) Image search: [Google]
tnled.jpg
15KB, 408x287px
>>254687505
>>
File: 123414513541.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
123414513541.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>254696148

I'd rather someone just quit while they're original and funny. Like Swedish Meal Time for example. Their stuff was great up until they went on hiatus for like 2 years. Now they're back, they've succumbed to the Youtube machine.
>>
File: 1405891568326.jpg (266KB, 644x475px) Image search: [Google]
1405891568326.jpg
266KB, 644x475px
I like Manlytears/Britbong and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>254696561
Get out of here, Manly.
>>
>>254696561
>Old britbong
>sometimes funny, "i'm a disabled child with autism, how dare you not donate", funny shit like that
>he get's deleted
>comes back
>fedora tip XD i'm so autistic and basically every /b/-tier meme you can think
Jesus Christ
>>
I used to like Game Grumps, but then it got kinda stale, and then Jon left and it got 10x worse
>>
>>254685936

Game Grumps is PewDiePie but actually bad at games.

My opinion.
>>
File: band.jpg (84KB, 606x600px) Image search: [Google]
band.jpg
84KB, 606x600px
Reminder that the TRUE and HONEST first Let's Play ever was by CWC. As a VCR recording he sent Nintendo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QtOj7rNFCY
>>
One of the only youtubers I watch regularly is vinesauce. His videos are mostly from live streams, he isn't annoying to listen to, he's funny and he plays the types of games I like. His videos are well edited and to the point plus the quality and variety of his videos is always high. He does corruptions a lot, but there's a ton of other stuff on his channel that's even better. Gotta pay the bills I guess. So yeah, Vinesauce is legit.
>>
>>254696849
wut
>>
>>254693092
>he does put considerable hours into it and treats it as his job for now

That, and when you're hobby becomes a job, the fun begins to evaporate. I wonder if there's times where he doesn't want to even look at games.
>>
mechagamezilla
>>
>>254696956

There's also not a fuckload of videos per week. I hate youtubers that upload like 3 videos a day. I can't keep up with that shit, I have a fucking job. I like that I can keep up with the vinesauce main channel and I actually really anticipate the next video. Reminds me of old AVGN in a way
>>
So /v/, what's with the fixation on having a "real" job? If you could make a living do something you like, wouldn't you do it?
>>
File: WUT.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
WUT.png
3MB, 1600x900px
What's this guy's name again?
>>
how about you guys stop arguing about which youtuber is better and start playing some games because watching let's plays is boring as all hell?
>>
http://www.youtube.com/user/Irategamer
>>
>>254697247
Mad Manuel
>>
>>254697247
Angry joe
>>
>>254697247
PACO EL LOCO
>>
>>254697247

Punch-It Pedro McManhuge dictator claw
>>
File: Cryaotic.png (396KB, 905x882px) Image search: [Google]
Cryaotic.png
396KB, 905x882px
>300 answers
>no cry
What the fuck?, he is one of the only ones that plays because he likes to, not because he is a jew
>>
>>254697234
because people on 4chan have never written, produced, or edited a video and don't understand that it can be a real job
>>
>>254697247

Perturbed Pablo
>>
>>254697247
Irritated Ignacio
Pestered Pablo
Perturbed Paco
Upset Umberto
Annoyed Alberto
Bitter Benito
Irate Joaquin
Enraged Enrico
Furious Filipe
Displeased Vicente
Grouchy Gustavo
Enojado Esteban
Rustled Ramon
Raunchy Roberto
Mad Martinez
Agitated Alonso
Peeved Pedro
Pissed Patricio
Francisco Furioso
Frijolito Saltarin
Resentful Raul
Hostile Jesus
Riled Romero
Pissy Gonzales
Offended Orlando
Sullen Sanchez
Conniption Carlos
Hateful Hernandez
>>
>>254696561
No one cares if you like yourself manlet.
>>
>>254697234

The "real" job fascination is simply jealousy. Nothing more. It's neckbeards and talentless, no personality spergies that probably tried to stream or make videos but failed miserably.

They see the success of the popular youtubers and they scream "GET A REAL JOB FAGGOT" because deep down they are shitty people who can't make anything useful of themselves. Flipping burgers and shitting on success seem to go hand in hand.
>>
>>254695776
pewdiepie with glasses
>>
>>254697573
Except without an annoying weeb girlfriend and less rape jokes.
>>
what does /v/ think of blackbuster and razor fist?
>>
File: Mattiexlushx.jpg (21KB, 240x181px) Image search: [Google]
Mattiexlushx.jpg
21KB, 240x181px
Guilty pleasure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss5WRR0T6HM
>>
best youtuber coming through. Better than all the shit you fags posted

http://youtu.be/2asDPQrv0Nw

this man should have got sponsors at competed with the bigger channels.
>>
>>254697247
Asshurt Anthony
>>
>>254697319
>being this new
>>
>>254697746
Holy shit he is so fat he can't even stand up
10/10
>>
>>254695108
That's only partially true. But sure, you're right.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyuqYFzFR7o
>>
File: 1397274456669.jpg (16KB, 313x208px) Image search: [Google]
1397274456669.jpg
16KB, 313x208px
>>254697746
>He's literally so fat that he has to stop in the middle of a sentence, after a cut, to breath.

Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1399589753690s.jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1399589753690s.jpg
3KB, 125x120px
>>254685936
>asking /v/ for their opinions
You've made a mistake
>>
As bad as Game Grumps has become, I will always love them for these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxQGS2_cIEQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxbAC7IWP7E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQSkj7WDJ7U
>>
>>254697746
Idorts everyone.
>>
"Hurrrr get a real job." Some of these youtubes probably worked real jobs and ended up finding a way to make a living doing something they enjoy.

Not everyone can just make videos and immediately be successful. There are youtube "let's players" with over a thousand videos and like 500 subs. And they probably fucking appreciate those 500 subs and don't scream on /v/ about how JonTron needs a "real" job.

Seriously, that shit sickens me. It's not easy to make something entertaining, then keep making entertaining things that appear somewhat professional.

The "get a real job" scum are the worst kind. The jealous, dead end losers that will be working at Wallmart the rest of their lives because their hatred makes them unlikable failures.

People that think others were handed success on a silver platter are often unmotivated enough to actually make something of themselves. If you think the world is unfair, you won't even try to succeed. Luckily, the world DOES need gas station attendants.
>>
File: hellfire_new_logo_9602.jpg (19KB, 350x190px) Image search: [Google]
hellfire_new_logo_9602.jpg
19KB, 350x190px
>ctrl+f
>no hellfire commentaries
Let's fix that.
>>
File: 1328573977120.gif (478KB, 140x105px) Image search: [Google]
1328573977120.gif
478KB, 140x105px
>>254697234
>tfw I want to make a group lets play with my friends because they seem to be all the rage lately
>"hahalol yeah that's a good idea let's do it lol"
>I will never get rich from playing videogames
>>
>>254692190
Sorry no idea
>>
>>254698392
Then do it because it's fun. Plus when you're older, you'll have a video of you and your friends having fun playing video games, which I can guarantee you you'll like. That's what I do.
>>
>>254685936
I don't ever see anyone complaining about the Creatures on /v/.
>>
I like Jerma.
>>
>>254698235
>"This is the only person we won't get in trouble with."

Have they gotten in trouble before by a youtuber?
>>
>ctrl+f Cry
>Only 1 result
What the hell /v/?
>>
>>254698575
To be honest, I would likely enjoy it far less if I did it on my own. That's one of the main reasons I wanted to try it with my 'bros'. I just don't know why it is so borderline impossible to get anybody to do anything with me. They always seem to think I'm trying to make a joke or something.
>>
Chuggaconroy is without a doubt the best lets play
>>
File: 1406139046935.gif (3MB, 240x234px) Image search: [Google]
1406139046935.gif
3MB, 240x234px
>>254686242
holy fuck well fucking done 10/10 post. You trolled the entire fucking thread.
>>
>>254698993
Uh I know JonTron once commented like "Jesus Christ" or "sigh" or something on a PewDiePie video and his fans got pissed at him, but I'm not sure. I know Jon and Arin used to make fun PewDiePie and some other similar YTers on occasion though
>>
>>254699042
Do a couple of test run videos that you don't upload. Have your friends watch them. Chances are they'll want to do more.
>>
videogamedunkey
you can't hate him
>>
>>254699329
Yeah, PDP fans are pretty retarded.
>>
>>254699329
>>254699581
I'm pretty sure PDP even likes Jon, he commented "Sigh", PDP fans took that as an act of war like they do everything else.
>>
>>254685936
Let's not and say we didn't.
>>
>>254696849
oh shit /v/ loves game grumps and you just unleashed a shitstorm
>>
>>254697746
>being this fat

holy shit
>>
So you guys are telling me there's no good youtubers at all? I just want to watch some good walkthroughs without stupid memes and jokes, is that too much to ask?
>>
>>254697746
and........ than............ nintendo.......... release......

no wonder his video is about 10 minutes he can't even say 1 word without breathing
>>
>>254686836
Where does it say that he gives away "Most" of it, all I have ever seen is some sources saying he gave away unspecified amounts.
>>
>>254696883
this is kind of cute
>>
>>254700000
Nice 5 digits, but cry is pretty good
>>
>>254699739
Yeah, I think he likes Jon. You know, PDP's fame kind of reminds me of Egoraptor's fame though. Like, those sequilitis videos; nobody dares to question his opinion because he's Egoraptor and his fans don't tolerate hate really.
>>
>>254699313
I love Tyrone.
>>
>>254700000
I feel the same way. Just someone that plays the game that might make a remark every once in a while.
>>
>>254686765
sorry, it's just that me and the other guys from Reddit is used to this when posting xD
>>
>>254700000
Old Game Grumps is great. New GG is kinda stupid and they've got all these new, unfunny people involved which kinda brings it down.

Jontron is great.

AVGN is irrelevant now, but his old videos are classic.

PeanutButterGamer is alright. Not that funny, but I like his videos.

PDP and Markiplier are awful.

Chuggaconroy (i dunno how to spell it) is really good for walkthroughs, but he's not funny and his voice is annoying kinda. No memes though.
>>
>>254698346
I don't care if someone makes money off of Youtube. What I DO care about is if someone feels like they're entitled to making a living off of Youtube because other people can. Truth is, until you get a lot of subscribers, you're going to be making a pittance; it might be enough to continue funding your videos, but it's almost assuredly not enough to live on. Chip mentioned in his panel that he makes a few hundred a month from adbucks, and he has a bit over 20k subscribers. And even if you DO have a lot of subscribers, you have to shit out multiple videos a day to even come close to making a living. They sure as hell don't put out that many videos because they care about their subscribers.

The thing is, the market is just glutted with people who are trying to do this. But Youtube's algorithms only promote the people who are already popular, so unless you happen to make a big splash with an early video, you're pretty much sunk. People will gravitate to the PDPs, and they'll continue sucking up all the adbucks.

It's base, trash entertainment, and apparently that sells. People who are telling these fucks to get a real job are people who realize that unless you get lucky, you're not going to be able to turn it into a job. Throwing all your eggs in the Youtube basket is just begging for trouble. Get an actual career with a dependable paycheck, and do videos for fun on the side, and don't complain that you can't just sit on your ass all day and play video games and still get paid. For the most part, the ship's sailed.
>>
File: 145612652.gif (845KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
145612652.gif
845KB, 460x259px
>tfw no best friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTuSjpWwBxc
>>
File: L5TMyFw.png (174KB, 335x883px) Image search: [Google]
L5TMyFw.png
174KB, 335x883px
>>
>>254697446
>cry

you mean gotfamouscuzhesuckedpewdipiesdick?
>>
>>254695337
I think his videos are great, but they're probably overrated by /v/ seeing as there's just not much compared to him in the vidya industry.
>>
>>254686836
>suddenly most!
[citation needed]
>>
These assholes:
https://www.youtube.com/user/grimdesires
>>
>>254699303
Yeah he isn't that funny but his let's plays are very informative.
>>
Vyse the determined isn't really a LPer but he uploads obscure Japanese doujin games. He's also a black weaboo and doesn't commentate over the footage.
>>
>>254701076
That guy's full of it.

PDP donated a lot of money once, which is great. But literally the only reason he did it is because he made some rape jokes that got him into some bad waters and wanted to win his fans back over. I'm pretty sure that's the only time he's donated money.

Also, only a fool truly believes that just throwing money at an organization is always a good thing.
>>
>>254696883
That backstreet boys song
>>
>>254690945
dunkey is bueno
>>
I like flimsii.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKPcQbWxUdY
>>
>>254700828

>I'm not insulting anyone, you imbecile.
>>
File: brote ampill.jpg (39KB, 644x316px) Image search: [Google]
brote ampill.jpg
39KB, 644x316px
https://www.youtube.com/user/BroTeamPill

this thread needs more actually funny people
>>
File: The_Creatures_RTX.jpg (254KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
The_Creatures_RTX.jpg
254KB, 2048x1365px
Anybody here fans of The Creatures?
Or at the very least, Uberhaxornova?
>>
>>254702074
He has no intro and also doesn't ask for likes and all at the end of his videos but sometimes his humor can get boring.
>>
>>254701830
so are you trying to be funny by suggesting bro team pill?
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.